The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results Empty 6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:44 am

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Oliver Keane is a snake in the grass
Mate of Nate 
Groves was robbed
6CW and 6WF 4 EVA
Thunder or Enforcer? – What Wood you do?

The camera moves to the commentary desk where we see Harold and Henry Lloyd

HA: Good evening once again Ladies and Gentlemen. Has it really been two weeks already since the last show?

And what a show we have in store for you this week, all the fall out from Aftermath as we look toward Seasons Beatings already under a month away

HE: Yes indeed Harold, and what a month it’s been so far for The Authority. They have captured the EWF and UK titles and now they have their eyes firmly on the clean sweep

Can anything stop their rise to total and utter domination?

Unbreakable blasts through the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet in salute of the 6CW champion

HA: Well here is one man who will not go down with out a fight. We saw last week that the uprising is growing, there is dissatisfaction amongst the ranks Henry and the revolution is gathering speed

HE: They can try all they want Harold. The Authority has a stranglehold on the company and there is nothing that Nate or any of his little buddies can do about

Nate walks through the curtain to a huge ovation, he has the 6CW belt draped over his shoulder and he salutes the fans as he strides purposefully down the ramp, rolling under the ropes and into the ring he is handed a microphone

HA: It looks like the champ has something to say Henry

Nate smiles as the crowd chant his name; he hushes the cheers as he lifts the mic to speak

NN: Man this place sure knows how to make a guy feel mighty, mighty welcome

I love you guys. I love this place!!

A 6CW chant reverberates around the arena

NN: This is the number one company in the world. I was told when I signed up that 6CW would get in your blood stream, that the atmosphere, it was infectious

No place like it in the whole wide world!!

And dam they were right. 6CW is in my bones!!

Nate bows his head for a second

NN: Now I aint out here to say things have been easy and hell they sure aint perfect right now but in spite of all that you are the greatest fans going and I will do anything to make sure that 6CW does not lose that sense of family, that sense of being for the people

There are a lot of people here, who think they have the god dam right to tell you what you should be watching, who should be the champions, who should be the Main Event stars. They want complete control of your 6CW experience, because it’s what’s best for business

Well you know what, they can kiss my American @ss – Because we aint gonna listen to them no more

The crowd POP

NN: They may have all the paperwork at the moment that gets them into the fancy office backstage but times are a changing my friends. We will not be put upon no more!!!!

You wanna fight, then we will fight you till the very end. You wanna try and take this belt from me; you wanna take 6CW from these fans?

Not as long as there is a breath left in my body, as god is my witness I will defend these with my life

Jones, Callihan, hell the whole dam Soldiers of Authority

YOU WANT SOME?

Crowd and Nate in unison

COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lights dim and Hell plays through the speakers

HE: Business is about to pick up, Nate has looked into the eyes of hell and picked a fight with Lucifer himself

Orthrus strides through the curtain he is smiling as Nate adopts a fighting stance

O: Easy doodle dandee – I am not here to spoil your little party political broadcast. You get the troops rallied; it will make for a more interesting fight if you at least put up some kind of defence

We wouldn’t want you to go out with a whimper like the dearly departed Edward Plague

NN: What do you want Orthrus, brave of you to come out here on your own. You finally grow some balls and stepped out from yo mamas’ apron strings?

Orthrus smiles once more
O: Sticks and stones Nate, it’s all futile against hell fire and brimstone. You wanna face the monster then you will get burned

Nate beckons Orthrus to the ring

O: Oh believe me I would love nothing more than coming down now and lifting that head clean off your shoulders and shoving it straight up your patriotic @ss, but your penance is only just beginning, your punishment awaits at Seasons Beatings!!

HA: What does he mean………

What the?????????

As Orthrus laughs a cell slowly lowers from the ceiling encompassing the ring and locking Nate inside. Nate continues to stare intently as Orthrus smiles and licks his lips

O: At Seasons Beatings you will step into hell for the final time and may god have mercy on your soul

Orthrus makes the sign of a cross as he backs up the ramp and through the curtains leaving Nate still in the cell structure

HA: Oh my god it’s Nate Nack versus Orthrus in Hell in a Cell at Seasons Beatings, how will the champ survive?

Commercial break

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:45 am

HA: Welcome back folks, what a hellacious start to the show and now its time for the opening match of Anarchy and there is a lot of buzz surrounding this match, Henry….the debut of a very promising young star, Scott Harris…

HE: They raved about this kid down in developmental but now he is in the big leagues and he is going to find out that succeeding in 6CW requires a lot of hard work…

HA: Social networking has been alight with fans anticipating this match and I know the guys in the back are very interested as well…

“Survival” begins to play out of the speakers and there is a good reaction from the 6CW faithful as a hooded man walks out onto the stage. The cameras pan in to show Scott Harris’ face and the newcomer breathes deeply with a smile, drinking in the occasion, and then throws his hood off as pyros explode on either side of him.

HA: Not many guys sign up to 6CW and have a lot of expectation around them but Harris’ performances in the, aptly named, “Snake Pit” mean that there is pressure on him to deliver…

HE: This is where you find out how good someone really is…lights are on bright, thousands of fans in attendance, television cameras in your face….many have ran a mile when faced with his kind of pressure…

HA: Something tells me that Scott Harris isn’t going to be one of those “many”….

Harris slaps the hands of the fans as he walks down the rampway, his eyes firmly locked on the ring. He nods and bounces from foot to foot before jumping up on the apron and stepping through the ropes. Harris climbs onto the turnbuckle, removes his hoody, and poses for the fans around ringside.

HE: Who have they lined up for him to face in his 6CW debut?

HA: Hopefully someone who is going to bring out the best of Harris….huh?

HE: What? Did you know this guy was still on the payroll?

“Ballad of a dead soulja” echoes out and there are boos from the 6CW crowd as Sohail S.R.A swaggers onto the stage. He is dressed in an orange jump suit with three chains hanging around his neck and he grins, revealing a golden grill in his mouth, before walking down the rampway.

HA: One of the most controversial and colourful characters in 6CW history, but I don’t think SRA wrestled a proper match for almost four years…

HE: Judging by his attire he has been incarcerated for around the same amount of time…..I’m amazed to see SRA here…

HA: Not exactly the sort of challenge that we were expecting for Scott Harris here tonight….

Harris is watching SRA with a great deal of confusion, obviously expecting more of a challenge for his opening match. Sohail is arguing with the fans at ringside and then he climbs up into the ring to confront the newcomer. The referee checks SRA over for illegal weapons and then asks him to remove his chains, which he reluctantly does. Sohail then goes face to face with Harris before headbutting him in the face…

HA: Oh c’mon…

HE: Welcome to 6CW…

SRA follows Harris into the corner and he throws wild rights and lefts, most of which miss, and then chucks in a knee to the stomach. He pushes Harris against the ropes and tries to drive the point of his elbow toward the eye socket but Harris uses his agility to roll out of danger and he beckons Sohail out of the corner before leaping into a dropkick that sends SRA back into the corner…

HA: Harris moves fast…

HE: Against a relentless opponent that is going to be key…

Sohail comes back out and attempts to catch Harris with a superkick but Harris catches his leg and counters with a dragon screw takedown. Harris then drops an elbow to the inside knee before front flipping to the canvass and snapping the leg back of his opponent….

HA: Harris is famed for his exceptional wrestling skills and now he is showing that…

SRA holds his leg and tries to stand as Harris runs in behind him with a chop block that takes him to the ground again. Harris pulls Sohail into the centre of the ring and he leaps into the air before driving his knee down into the leg of his foe. SRA shouts in pain as Harris turns him on his stomach and tries to pull him into a surfboard…

HE: Sohail does not want to get caught in a submission by this guy…

Sohail manages to kick out with his free leg and he catches Harris in the side of the head, sending him rolling away. They both get back to their feet and SRA kicks Harris in the stomach before flipping him in the air…

HA: Powerbomb…

Harris drives his fist down into the face of SRA before dropping out back and countering with a neckbreaker……………………1………………….2……………kickout. They scramble back up and Harris is quick to slide around the back of SRA before locking him around the waist and nailing a big German suplex into a bridge………………1…………………….2……………..shoulder up!

HE: The fans appreciating the skills of this kid so far…

HA: Early nerves seem to have settled….

Harris pulls Sohail into a gutwrench and lifts him into another suplex, which sends SRA rolling into the corner. Harris then chases in and he connects with a stiff shining wizard before pulling SRA out and hailing him into a t-bone suplex…

HA: That is a tasty suplex right there….

Sohail holds his back as Harris runs at him and connects with a diving clothesline………………..1…………………….2…………….kickout. Harris pulls SRA up and connects with a snap suplex before making his way to the corner and making his way to the top.

HE: Harris doesn’t need to be taking this sort of risk…

HA: The youngster wants to impress…

Harris makes his way up the ropes and he pauses, stunned as the fans begin to cheer him on. He drinks in the atmosphere and smiles before gaining his balance up top…

HA: Momentary lapse cost him…

SRA is back up and he thunders a hard punch right into the face of Harris, dropping him into a seated position on the top of the turnbuckle. Sohail then taunts the crowd before scaling up the ropes and pulls Harris into a front facelock…

HE: I told you Harris shouldn’t have gone up there….big mistake…..Superplex!

SRA looks to suplex Harris from the ropes but “The Sharpshooter” fights back with rights and lefts to the body before shoving Sohail in the chest and sending him crashing back down to the mat below. The fans applaud as Harris gets his composure back and then launches off…

HA: Frogsplash!

Harris comes flying from the top rope and crunches into Sohail with the frogsplash. SRA is clutching his ribs and looks done but Harris motions to the crowd that he isn’t quite done yet…

HE: Too much playing to the crowd for my liking…

The crowd applauds as Harris lets Sohail up and he dodges a sloppy right hand before lifting SRA into an atomic drop and then follows up with a pendulum backbreaker. Sohail is really feeling it in his body as Harris beckons him to stand once more and he grabs his arm…

HA: He calls this the “SHOT IN THE DARK”…

Harris twirls Sohail, beautifully, into the variation on the “Angle slam” and drives all of the wind out of his opponent’s body. SRA is not even moving as Harris grabs his legs and turns him over onto his stomach….

HE: That’s it…

HA: Sharpshooter applied….Harris loves this move, hence the nickname…

The move is barely in for five seconds when SRA is furiously tapping his hand to the canvass, his back stretched at a horrible angle. Harris quickly releases the hold as “Survival” roars from the speakers and the referee raises his hand in victory.

HA: That’s what I call an impressive debut…

HE: Harris looks good, I can’t deny it, but he needs testing better than that….I don’t even think he broke sweat…

HA: I don’t know who booked this man in this match but they need to try harder, Harris is ready for bigger and better challenges….SRA’s return to 6CW was short-lived and fruitless…

Harris stands on the ropes, mesmerized by the bright lights and chanting fans, before dropping down to the canvass and climbing from the ring. He takes his time to interact with the crowd as he makes his way up the rampway.

HA: Good opener there, we expect to see bigger and better things from Scott Harris as time goes by…one to watch for sure…

HE: As good as that opening match may have been, there is so much more to come here tonight…

HA: Anarchy rolls on after the break and your right, brother, this is going to be a show that you are not going to want to miss…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:46 am

Backstage Thunder is nervously pacing up and down, camera flashes can be seen through the window as the door opens and Liam Wood enters the arena. Wood appears tired and shakes his head as Thunder approaches

T: I had nothing to do with this Liam, you gotta believe me. We’re best buds. I would never do anything to risk that

Wood rubs his head as he faces Thunder
LW: You wanna know the truth?

T: You know you can always tell me how you’re feeling

Wood sighs
LW: I don’t know what to think anymore. 2013 was the year of the Viper, I’ve done it all, I’ve had bog successes, great matches, and it’s been one hell of a ride….

But you know what the best thing was?

Thunder shakes his head as Wood looks him in the eyes
LW: The best thing was the fact that my best friend was always there, he always had my back. Throughout all the change, all the instability there has always been one constant – You and me

But now…………

T: Nothings changed. I’m still here for ya, I’ve still got your back

LW: Have you?

Thunder looks confused
LW: You need to ask yourself mate. What is the most important thing for you? – Maybe all this time I’ve been holding you back, that’s what all this has been about.

Maybe you didn’t do this on purpose

T: I didn’t. I swear

LW: But maybe that’s not important anymore. I don’t want to stand in your way. This is a great opportunity for you. I don’t want to be the reason why you miss out on your biggest opportunity to date………..

That is what a good friend would do

Wood walks away leaving Thunder standing confused as we go back to ringside

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:47 am

HE: Definite tension in the camp there Harold. All this talk of their friendship looks like it is falling on deaf ears

HA: It’s the dam Authority causing problems again. They knew that Wood and Thunder would play a vital part in any uprising and now they’ve got in their heads and taken them both off their games

HE: The gloves are off Harold. The Authority said it plainly from day one. If you’re not with them then you are against them. Wood and Thunder are seeing first hand what happens when people try to stand up against the powers that be

Ha: up next we have the UK title number one contender in action as 6CWs resident gent Jack Hurst goes one on one with EWF’s hardcore legend Mike Conrad

He: This is going to be a testing challenge for Hurst but regardless of the outcome here tonight when he faces Tyler Roth at Seasons Beatings

The reverse sound of a bin lorry is heard playing over the speakers as Mike Conrad walks out to a warm reception. He has his trash can in his hand as he makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans as he does

Ha: You say that Hurst will have to step up his game but you're forgetting that this man was a decisive figure in the war against FEAR in EWF, and lets not forget Roth was part of that very same group

He: That was EWF, this is the big leagues and their careers have gone in two very different directions since

The crowds cheers get louder as 'Price Charming' starts to play and Jack Hurst make his way out. He walks to each side of the stage and bows to the crowd before making his way down to the ring. He circles the ring to find a younger member of the crowd to give his cap to

Ha: I love this guy

He: He's a moron

Ha: manners cost nothing, you should try them some time

The referee signals for the bell as the two men circle each other in the centre of the ring. They touch knuckles and then tie up and begin to jostle for an advantage. Hurst backs Conrad into the corner of the ring. The official asks them to break and Hurst does so allowing Conrad out. They go to tie up again and Conrad hits a knee to the mid section which is met to a few jeers from the crowd. Hurst doubles over and Conrad hits an elbow to the back of the neck and then hits a running knee and follows into a neckbreaker taking Hurst down.

Conrad lifts Hurst up and backs him against the ropes; he whips him against the opposite ropes and then knocks him down with a running clothesline. Hurst quickly gets back up but is knocked down with another clothesline, he jumps up again Conrad kicks him in the gut and connects with a float over suplex into the first pin attempt of the match

Hurst kicks out and Conrad goes straight into a headlock. Hurst breathes heavily as Conrad tries to restrict his air supply, he fights his way up to his knees, then up to his feet, he backs Conrad against the rope and pushes him off against the opposite ropes

Ha: Hurst knocked down by the shoulder charge, Conrad on top early on here

Hurst manages to kick out again as Conrad gets to his feet. He backs away to allow Hurst to get up but closes in as soon as he does. He picks him up and throws him down to the mat with a scoop slam and then hits an elbow drop, he gets to his feet and connects with a second elbow drop and then follows with a jumping elbow and hooks the leg again

He: I have to say Conrad has been really impressive early on in this one and that’s the closest he’s come only for Hurst to get his shoulder up

Conrad gets straight to his feet and exits the ring to the apron. He climbs up to the top rope and waits for Hurst to get to his feet

Ha: This is virgin territory to Conrad

He: AND THATS WHY! NOBODY HOME

Conrad leaps through the air with the crossbody and Hurst ducks underneath leaving Conrad to crash and burn. He groggily gets to his feet and walks into a standing dropkick from Hurst. Conrad gets to his feet again and is knocked down by another dropkick and then gets up a third time and Hurst takes him down with an arm drag into an armbar.

Conrad battles up to his feet but Hurst twists the arm further and then hits an hammer blow across the back of the arm. Blade doubles over and Hurst plants him with a running bulldog into the centre of the ring and then goes for the cover

Conrad kicks out on two and Hurst drags him to his feet, he hits an uppercut which rocks Conrad back and then hits another which knocks him against the ropes. He hits a chop across the chest and then Irish whips him across the ring

Ha: Huge powerslam, could have him

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:48 am

Ha: That was the closest we've come so far, unlucky Hurst

Hurst backs into the corner of the ring and he waits as Conrad crawls to the ropes and pulls him self up, Hurst runs at him and clotheslines him to the outside of the ring. He runs and bounces off the ropes

Ha: Baseball slide, Conrad hard into the barrier

Hurst exits the ring and lifts Conrad up. He rolls him to the inside of the ring and then climbs on to the ring apron. He springs off the top rope and connects with a leg drop before going for the pin again

Ha: so close but Conrad just reaching out for that bottom rope

Hurst grabs Conrad by the head and drags him up to his feet, he staggers back as Conrad temporarily blinds him with a thumb to the eye and then he tackles him shoulder first and rams him into the corner of the ring up against the turnbuckle. He hits several shoulder charges into the stomach and then drags Hurst out of the corner and knocks him down with a short arm clothesline

Conrad catches hi breath before lifting Hurst back to his feet, he whips him against the ropes and then hits a big body drop before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a running leg drop before hooking Hurst’s leg

Hurst throws his arm off the mat and Conrad quickly stays on the offense. He drags Hurst up to his feet and backs him into the corner of the ring. He connects with a combo of body punches before whipping him in to the opposite corner of the ring. The force makes Hurst stagger out and he walks into a big boot

He: that was a huge boot from Conrad, he could have him here

He: So close, Hurst may not know what day of the week it is after that boot but he still had enough about him to kick out

Conrad holds his head in his hands before getting to his feet. He stalks Hurst who slowly comes around and pulls him self up

He: DUSTB...

Ha: Hurst escapes

He: BUT NOT FROM THAT!! RUNNING ENZIGUI, HURST IS OUT COLD

ONE

TWO

THREE....

NO. HURST KICKS OUT

Conrad hits the mat in frustration and then gets to his feet. He drags Hurst to his feet and set him under his arm in position for a suplex. He lifts him high in the air in the jackhammer position

Ha: WHAT A COUNTER BY HURST INTO THE SMALL PACKAGE, CONRAD JUST KICKING OUT

With Conrad going for the jackhammer suplex, Hurst manages to shift his weight and counter into the small package pin only for Conrad to just kick out. Hurst groggily gets to his feet and is knocked back down straight away by Conrad.

Conrad climbs up to the second rope and measures up Hurst for the elbow drop

He: Conrad looking for high risk again, didn't work out so well for him earlier on

Ha: NOR THIS TIME! HE JUST GOT HURSTS BOOT FOR HIS TROUBLES

Conrad jumps off for the elbow drop and flies straight in to the boot of Hurst. Hurst slowly gets to his feet as Conrad is staggering around

Ha: CODEBREAKER TO CONRAD

He: HE KICKED OUT! CONRAD NOT DONE YET

Hurst exhales heavily as he drags himself to his feet. He waits and catches his breath as Conrad begins to stir. Hurst closes in and helps him up to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and connects with a snap suplex, he rolls through and lifts him to his feet again connecting with a second snap suplex and then lifts him up for a third but this time stalls before dropping him with a brain buster suplex.

Hurst gets to his feet and starts to pump up the crowd as he begins to stalk Conrad

Ha: He's got him up for the Washboard stomach here

He: Conrad is free...DUSTBUSTER

Ha: Hurst blocks for a second time WHAT A DDT! HE JUST PLANTED HIM

ONE

TWO

THREE

HOW IS THAT NOT DONE? CREDIT TO CONRAD THAT DDT SHOULD'VE FINISHED THIS

Hurst looks to the heavens as he gets to his feet. He brushes sweat from brow and then lifts Conrad up. He backs him up to the ropes and then whips him across the ring before hitting an inverted atomic drop followed by a disaster kick from the middle rope

Ha: What’s Hurst got planned here? MOONSAULT! WHAT HANG TIME

Conrad once again throws his arm in the air and Hurst can't believe it. He pleads with the official for a three count who waves away his protests. He gets to his feet and waits as Conrad does the same, he begins to unload with a punch combo

Ha: He calls this the charm offensive

He hits the Rock-eque three punch combo before throwing Conrad across the ring with a German suplex. He climbs up to the top rope and stares around the crowd who start to chant his name

Ha: SHOW OF GRACE! THE LEG DROP FROM THE TOP ROPE. CONRAD IS DONE

He: He's a tenacious one Conrad I'll give him that

Conrad throws his arm in the air again to the displeasure of Hurst. Hurst gets up and impatiently pulls Conrad up, he lifts him up across his shoulders in position for the washboard stomach

He: BACKSTABBER FROM CONRAD! HOW DOES HE DO IT??

Ha: Both men down here, it would be a shame for this to end in a no tie

The official starts to count both men out.

They are each in opposite corners of the ring barely moving

Hurst starts to pull himself to his feet

Conrad uses the ropes to pull himself up just before the count of 10. The two men meet in the centre of the ring and begin to trade punches. Hurst slowly gets the advantage rocking Conrad back with big right hands

He: OH MY GOD!! DI DYOU JUST SEE THAT?

Ha: Conrad has taken so much from Hurst in this one yet then he just shook off those punches and nearly breaks the number one contender in two with a jackhammer suplex from, well, from absolutely nowhere

He: After all that Hurst has done, Conrad could have him here, he can't be like this against Roth

Ha: But Hurst is just as courageous, he's not one to quit either. He gets the shoulder up, and lest you forget he came through one hell of a match to become the number one contender so I'm sure he's up to the challenge

Conrad lifts Hurst up and whips him into the corner of the ring. He follows up with a running clothesline squashing Hurst into the turnbuckles. He whips him into the opposite corner and hits another running clothesline and then as Hurst staggers out he plants him down to the mat with a sidewalk slam and hooks the leg

Hurst throws his arm in the air and its Conrad’s turn to argue with the official who signals the two count. Conrad drags Hurst up to his feet he kicks him in the gut and sets him between his legs

He: WHAT A POWERBOMB

ONE

TWO

THREE

THAT WAS THREE WASN'T IT?

Ha: the referee is signaling two again! These guys have given each other everything they have and neither willing to lie down and quit. If you're just tuning in now I think you'd be hard pushed to say which of these guys had the shot at the UK title such is the talent on this roster

He: Conrad looking for the big finisher here.....DUSTB...

Ha: WASHBOARD STOMACH

Ha: HE GOT HIM! WHAT A HELLACIOUS BATTLE BUT IT'S OVER NOW AND HURST HAS THE WIN

He: hats off to him. He put in a heck of a shift but Tyler Roth will hardly lose any sleep over what he's just seen, speaking of Roth

Ha: LOOK OUT!!

The crowd are booing loudly as Hurst gets to his feet, he raises his arm in victory but is knocked down from behind by the UK champion. Tyler Roth drops his belt down to the mat and then lifts Hurst up. He whips him hard into the corner of the ring and then drives him shoulder first into the steel ringpost.

The official tries to intervene but Roth easily pushes him away as he closes in on Hurst again. He picks him to his feet and lifts him across his shoulders into the fireman’s carry position

He: REALITY CHECK FROM THE CHAMP! HOW APT! WELCOME BACK TO REALITY HURST HAHA

Ha: All I'll say is Roth must've seen something in Hurst to worry him. Why would he feel the need to blindside him? The champ is rattles methinks

He: You talk rubbish, you know that?

Roth lifts his UK title up and stands over Hurst. He glares down at him with a snarl on his face before he raises the title high up in the air to the jeers of the crowd as we go to commercial

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:49 am

Back from commercial and grainy video footage starts to play, a voiceover speaks in a foreign language and English subtitles appear at the bottom of the screen as images of a shaven headed man training in a dusty gym interspersed with images of the same man fighting in a variety of scenarios plays out

VO: Borne of Fire

The man is shown repeatedly punching a fallen opponent as a referee attempts to drag him away

VO: Taken from Granite

The man is in the gym taking repeated body shots without a flicker of emotion

VO: As cold as ice

The man is stood behind a sitting opponent driving his knee into the side of his head, as he falls to the floor the man places a foot on his throat, the camera pans to his face and he smiles briefly before a towel is thrown in from the opposite corner

MK Ultra by Muse starts to play as the man steps towards the camera

On the bottom of the screen reads - Alexander Altair - Coming soon

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:49 am

Deep Heat is stood backstage he is still dressed in a suit and is deep in conversation with Kelsey as the camera approaches

DH: I just think you need to have more of a presence ringside. We can have a greater influence out there leaving your father and uncle free to deal with the running of the business. You have certain charms that could be put to real use and we need to utilise them, your assets could be………. Well assets to 6CW

Kelsey twirls her hair
KC: But I always wanted an office, with a desk. It’s dangerous out there, a little gal like me could get hurt……….And you wouldn’t want that now would you?

Kelsey touches Heats nose playfully and Heat laughs
DH: I’m sure you can take care of yourself and if need be I am sure we can find guys who would be more than willing to jump in front of a bus to protect you

Tyler Roth walks in to shot and Kelsey smiles, sliding her hand down his chest

KC: Do you wanna be my superman?

Roth looks at Heat
DH: Miss Callihan and I have been discussing ways to maximise your potential and we think we have come up with a plan

TR: Maximise my potential. Do you see this belt?

Roth taps the UK title which is over his shoulder

DH: But that is only the start Tyler. Imagine what you could achieve with the right guidance

Roth narrows his eyes
TR: That is what the Authority does

Heat smiles
DH: Yes, but think of this as your invitation to the top table. Kelsey is your direct link to Mr Jones and Drake Callihan. They will have no choice to sit up and notice that your days of just being the hired help are behind you

You are a wrecking machine Tyler and with Kelsey in your corner there really will be no stopping you!!!!!!

Roth smiles menacingly as Kelsey runs a finger down his abdomen

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:50 am

Back at ringside
HA: A massive 6 man tag team match here and what a match this one promises to be.

HE: We have the former 6CW world champion Max Adamson in action, and one of the men on the opposing team is Gazzy D the man whose life he has made a living hell for the past few months and rightly so may I add – Gazzy has deserved everything he has got so far and I hope Max kicks his @ss again tonight

HA: Gazzy is just trying to rebuild his life and Max is intent on destroying him all for his own selfish greed

HE: Gazzy owes Max

HA: In monetary terms yes but Gazzy has more than proved he deserves his place alongside the 6CW elite and Max is driven by his jealousy of what Gazzy once had

HE: Once being the operative word Harold – Max is on the ascent and Gazzy’s star has most certainly fallen. If it wasn’t for this feud I’d argue that Gazzy wouldn’t even have a place on the roster anymore. Gazzy should be thanking Max for pitching him back into the limelight

HA: I’ll let you remind him of that one

“Radioactive” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Max Adamson strolls out onto the ramp. He smiles arrogantly at the fans before walking to the ring. He steps over the top rope and waits as...

A loud bang is heard and gold pyros light up the entrance. Perfection starts to play and Jonathan Daniels walks out through the curtain, he is pointing at his shirt and then turns his back to the crowd to show the slogan ‘I am perfect’ on the front and ‘You're not on the back’ .He coolly saunters down to the ring, stepping through the middle rope then slaps hands with Max.

Sirens starts to play and once again the crowd boo as Marty Helms makes his way to the ring, sliding under the ropes the three men form a huddle to discuss tactics.

HE: A formidable trio right there

HA: I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them

HE: Have you ever lifted?

Before Harold can reply MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ starts to play - For the first few seconds of the song smoke sprays up in the centre of the entrance, before Robin Reborn jumps through into a forward roll before making hi sway to the ring tagging the hands of the fans

HA: Here is my pick – These guys are great as individuals but I am willing to bet they will be an unstoppable team

HE: Not with this loony involved

"It’s an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays and Chaos steps out onto the ramp with the crowd cheering.

HA: Not the most successful of starts for the former 6WF champ but he has the ability to be a world beater once more

And now the ‘Team Captain’ so to speak

HE: Another weak link

"Limelight" by Rush starts to play and the arena lights go down as the piano intro of the music starts to play, Gazzy enters to a huge ovation and tags the hands of the fans as he sprints to ringside

HE: Gazzy in a hurry tonight

HA: Can you blame him, every time he thinks he has his hands on Adamson then he some how manages to squirm away

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Robin Reborn and Max Adamson locking up. In a battle of power, Adamson manages to force Reborn back into the corner. Adamson hits a big forearm to the face and then monkey flips Reborn out of the corner. He stumbles to his feet and Max floors him with a back body drop.

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

Reborn kicks out; Adamson waits for his opponent to rise before placing him into a standing armbar. He then throws him to the mat with an arm drag, Reborn rises to his feet and Max hits a big clothesline. He rolls up and Max goes for a 2nd clothesline, Reborn ducks underneath it but is hit with a boot to the gut then Max hits him with an implant DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Max stomps down on Reborn’s head, he then lifts him to his feet and whips him out across the ring, and on the rebound he meets Reborn with a forearm smash. He stumbles up; Adamson nails a gorilla press slam and then goes into the cover nonchalantly, staring across at Gazzy with a grin.

HA: He won’t pin Reborn like that.

HE: He knows that but he is trying to psyche out Gazzy, show his dominance.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Adamson drags Reborn to the corner; he then makes the tag to Marty Helms. Helms goes up to the top rope, and then connects with a diving foot stomp down on the face of Reborn. He tries to roll back to his corner but Helms drags him away, lifting him up and hitting a bridging German suplex.

HA: Impressive here from Helms.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Helms awaits Reborn rising, he puts him in a front facelock and then knees away at the head of Robin. Reborn forces Helms into the corner but he continues with the knees, he then releases the facelock. He steps aside and waits for Helms to stumble forward, Reborn nails a big superkick!

Ref: 1..............2.......

Kick out!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:51 am

Helms kicks out, Reborn lifts him up and then nails a spinning heel kick. Reborn then applies a leg scissors, Helms manages to fight up to a vertical base and throws Reborn down into the mat with a judo-like throw. Reborn stumbles to his feet and Helms connects with a big boot!

Helms then makes the tag to Jonathan Daniels, he steps into the ring and waits for Robin Reborn to rise before whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl shoulder breaker. Reborn stumbles up to his feet and Daniels lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Reborn gets the shoulder up; Daniels lifts him up and starts to hit a boxing combination but Reborn blocks the second and third shot, they begin to trade blows and Reborn gets the upper hand knocking Daniels back towards his corner.

Adamson blind tags, Reborn lifts Daniels onto his shoulders and hits an electric chair drop.

HA: Reborn didn’t see the tag from Adamson...Wow great move from Reborn!

Adamson runs in going for a clothesline but Reborn turns around and performs the splits to avoid the clothesline, he kips up and knocks Adamson down with a clothesline of his own!

Adamson stumbles up; Reborn boots him in the gut and nails a Samoan drop before tagging in Chaos as Gazzy begs for the chance to enter the match!

HA: I understand Reborn’s thinking, he wants to pick up the win and can he trust Gazzy to keep his emotions in check. He looks like he’s ready to burst on the ring apron

Chaos goes for the quick tag

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Adamson is placed into a full nelson hold by Chaos. He lifts Adamson up and attempts to go for a full nelson slam but Adamson blocks then hitting a jawbreaker. Chaos falls into the ropes; Adamson then runs in and spears Chaos to the canvas!

He pummels away on the head of Chaos until the referee drags him away! Adamson waits for Chaos to rise

MA: Come on Greg, get up, and fight like a man – Gazzy’s wife takes it rougher than you!!!!!!!!

Gazzy tries to enter the ring but is stopped by the ref. Chaos stumbles to his feet

Big boot.

Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Adamson proceeds to stomp away on the head of Chaos, he then waits for him to rise before nailing a German suplex. He puts Chaos into a seated abdominal stretch...

HE: Pumphandle slam!

Ref; 1...............2...........Kick out!

Chaos kicks out; Adamson tags Daniels back in, the crowd boo loudly as Max blows Gazzy a kiss as he exits the ring.

Chaos runs at Daniels but he is floored with an STO! Chaos stumbles back up, and Daniels floors him with a suplex bridging over into the cover.

Daniels hits a succession of fist drops before waiting for Chaos to get to his feet; he whips him out across the ring and connects with a spinebuster. Daniels lifts up Chaos and connects with a Fisherman’s suplex.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

HA: Impressive from Daniels but he can’t afford to get frustrated

Daniels drags up Chaos and hits a DDT. He bounces off the ropes...

HE: CHLOTHESLINE!!!!!!!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Chaos barely kicks out, Daniels lifts him up once more, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Chaos blocks, then counters with a missile dropkick...

HA: TAG!

Gazzy D comes sprinting into the ring and the crowd are on their feet, he knocks Daniels down with a big clothesline. He stumbles up and Gazzy nails a 2nd big clothesline again Daniels gets to his feet and Gazzy hits a big boot. Cover

Ref: 1..............

2........... Kick out!

HA: Gazzy D on fire!

He drags Daniels to his feet, hitting a series of European uppercuts that back his opponent back against the ropes. He whips Daniels out across the ring, hitting a snap powerslam on the rebound. Daniels stumbles up and Gazzy connects with a running powerslam!

Ref: 1 ...............

Kick out!

Gazzy waits for Daniels to rise...

HA: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................

HE: Adamson breaks the pinfall!

As the referees hand falls for the third time Max Adamson breaks the pinfall; Adamson storms the ring and goes for a Gore but Gazzy leapfrogs and Adamson ends up falling through the ropes to the outside. The crowd cheer as Gazzy bounces off the ropes preparing to dive to the outside but their excitement is quickly tempered as Daniels, back on his feet swings a vicious clothesline

HA: Gazzy saw him coming out of the corner of his eye, great ring smarts from the 6CW legend

Gazzy ducks under the clothesline attempt and boots Daniels in the gut

HA: DEEP IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref: 1.......................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: He got him - A huge boost for Gazzy

The ref lifts Gazzy’s arm in victory and the crowd cheer their idol

HE: GORE GORE GORE!!!!!!!!

As Gazzy stands in the centre of the ring Adamson who has snuck back in hits a huge Gore leaving Gazzy flat on his back

HA: The low down, sneaky, good for nothing…………

HE: That’s ring smarts Harold. Adamson once again getting the upper hand over Gazzy – Great stuff

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:52 am

Drake is backstage with his brother Oliver Keane; the crowd cheer as Drake appears on screen but give a colder reception for Keane

Drake screws up his face
D: Tough crowd

Keane who is again wearing his red suit nods his head and smiles
OK: It’s exactly what I deserve, as I said mid-week and probably will say time and time again that I was a complete @sshole last time I was in 6CW

Hell - Drake you know better than most how much of a douche I was and I know that these fans have seen people return in the past promising they have changed, promising that they will make up for the past

They were hoodwinked by Lex Hart only a couple of years ago when he tried to ruin this entire company. I completely understand their trepidation, but I am not Lex Hart

Drake laughs
D: Yeah, instead of pink Lycra, you’re wearing that god awful red suit again

Keane rolls his eyes
OK: Is it that bad?

Drake laughs
D: Well it’s hardly doing anything to allay the fears that you are the devil incarnate. All you’re missing are horns and a forked tail

Keane looks down at the suit and removes the jacket
OK: Is that better

Keane reveals he is wearing a 6CW till I die t-shirt which gets a good reaction from the crowd

D: It’s a start Olly but believe me, I may have made peace with you but you have some serious making up to do. You have seen the grip that The Authority has on this company, we are relying on you, we are pinning our hopes that you have a plan

Keane smiles and pats his brother on the shoulder
OK: I’ve always got a plan Drake

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:52 am

The camera pans around a darkly lit smoky room, disheveled bodies can be seen scattered across tables, scantily clad women are draped over chairs, empty bottles of beer, and champagne and whiskey are strewn over a large round table. Sat at the table surveying the debauched wreckage of the night before smoking a large cigar is Vincent Costello, normally clean shaven and impeccably dressed Costello is somewhat haggard, he has a heavy set beard, red eyes and his trademark slicked back gelled hair is messy and wild.

In the chair next to Costello is a half asleep, clearly inebriated man, his head is barely able to stay up straight due to tiredness or drunkenness…probably both.

Costello begins to talk to the man, his speech slurred:

VC: I used to be man, people respected me, they feared me, I had the world in my hands, I had everything and now I’ve got nothing. Are you listening to me???

Man: (Groans) you were fecking awesome man!

Costello’s eyes light up and flash with anger; he takes the cigar out of his mouth and brings it down into the man’s hand, burning him. The man screams out in pain.

Man: What the hell, what’s your problem…why…?

The man appears to pass out and falls from his chair to the floor
Costello drops to the floor and lifts the man’s head up with both hands.

VC: Why? Because I can that’s why, Vincent Costello does what he likes when he likes, if I wanna take your woman I will, if I wanna drink your drink I will and if I wanna knock your head clean off your shoulders I will!

Costello’s law says do what you want when you want and $@&% the consequences, if I can’t be the heavyweight champion of the world, then I will destroy the world until all that’s left is me standing in a burning wasteland.

6CW is not my home, London is not my city and you people are not my brothers, I have no respect for anything or anybody here.

Costello drops the man’s head back to the floor and sits down in his chair; he takes one long drag of his cigar and blows it directly at the camera.

VC: 6CW listen closely and listen good; I’m gonna burn you to the ground and then p%ss on the smoldering ashes. I’ll be at Anarchy this week and that’s when it begins, a new type of law, a new regime. No more half measures no more empty threats, Costello’s law is no longer an instrument of justice, no longer will it protect and serve, Costello’s law is going to terrorize, it’s going to dictate and it’s going to unleash hell.

Costello’s law says…

Run!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:53 am

Back at ringside
Ha: Up next we've got the special guest referee for the title match in action as the Viper Liam Wood goes one on one with Deep Heat of The Authority, and I have to ask what must be going through Woods head after last week?

He: Who cares, I can't believe that The Authority could do this. How can they take such a risk putting Enforcers risk in jeopardy like they have?

Ha: I'm sure they have something up their sleeves, they always do. Anyway here's one of those Authority scumbags now

He: you better watch what you say

The crowd boo loudly as 'What a waster' starts to play and Deep Heat walks out to a frosty reception. He ignores the jeers of the crowd and walks down to the ring with a smug look on his face

He: A changed man you see before you. Ever since joining The Authority this man has been completely different to the incompetent fool he was

Ha: Improved or not he still has his work cut out for him here....LISTEN TO THIS OVATION

'€666 by I Killed The Prom Queen' blasts out of the speakers. The crowd is white hot as Liam Wood walks out to the stage. His eyes straight away fix on Deep Heat as he paces from side to side on the stage and then he makes for the ring

Ha: Wood is fired up here tonight. The Authority have got inside his head and he looks determined to send them a message here tonight....HERE HE COMES

Wood runs down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope tackling Deep Heat down and begins to unload with a flurry of punches. Deep Heat tries to cover up but a determined Wood easily overpowers him and continues his attack. Wood gets to his feet and waits as Deep Heat does the same before clotheslining him to the outside of the ring.

Ha: Wood is so focused here on getting one over The Authority

The Viper exits the ring at the side and walks his away round the outside as Deep Heat is getting to his feet. He rocks him with a big right hand and then a knee to the mid-section before dragging him over to the steel steps. He arches his head back and drives it against the cold steel as Deep Heat once again falls to the floor.

Wood makes his way over to the announce table and starts to empty it of technical equipment and removes the 6CW logo. He drags Deep Heat over and smashes his head against the table before rolling him on top and climbing up himself. He lifts Deep Heat up and kicks him in the gut before setting him in position between his legs

Ha: He's setting him up for The Viper Driver; even I think this is going too far. The Authority has really got inside Wood's head

He: YES DEEP HEAT! WHAT A REVERSAL

The crowd groan in unison as Deep Heat gets his arms free and then sends Wood flying with a big body drop off the announce table down to the floor on the outside of the ring. Deep Heat climbs down from the table and then lifts Wood up, he rolls him inside the ring and then climbs up to the top rope and flies through the air driving his elbow throw the heart of Wood with a Randy Savage elbow drop

He: I love it, that’s Vipers own move

Ha: Man what an upset this could be

Wood throws his arm in the air before the 3 count and Deep Heat quickly gets to his feet. He waits as Wood starts to get up and then he closes in driving a big boot to the side of Woods head which knocks him back down. Deep Heat picks Wood up and pushes him into the corner of the ring. He connects with a number of kicks to the gut of Wood and then whips him into the opposite corner and follows up with a running clothesline. Wood staggers out and is planted with a spinebuster

He: This is impressive. Deep Heat is on top here and could have him

one

two

thr..

Ha: Wood kick out again but he needs to get back in this and fast. I don't think he would forgive himself if he lost to Deep Heat

He: What are you saying? Deep Heat is vastly improved, you're watching proof now as he picks apart a former champion

Deep Heat hits the mat in frustration and stalks Wood as he gets up to his feet he kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position between his legs and lifts his arms up

Ha: is he.....is he looking to hit Wood with The Viper Driver?

He: He is...I love this. Here we go

Ha: WORLD EATER FROM OUTTA NOWHERE! VIPER JUST DAMN NEAR TOOK DEEP HEATS HEAD OFF! SERVES THAT SOB RIGHT

The crowd go wild as Deep Heat jumps up to hit the Viper driver only to drop down and be met by a knee to the face. Wood falls to the mat to catch his breath and then rolls Deep Heat over and hooks the leg

Ha: Here we go this one's over

One

Two

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:54 am

What’s he doing???

Wood voluntarily breaks the pinfall. A smile etched across his face. He gets to his feet despite the officials protests and stands in the corner of the ring as Deep Heat very slowly pulls his way to his feet in the opposite corner.

Wood runs at him and hits a running knee, He whips him into the opposite corner and hits another running knee and this time follows up with a bulldog into the centre of the ring. He exits the ring the apron and then climbs to the top rope

Ha: Take notes Deep Heat THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE

camera flashes go out around the crowd as Wood soars through the air driving his elbow down into the chest of Deep Heat. He refuses to go for the cover instead dragging Deep Heat up to his feet. He positions himself behind him and sends him flying with a German Suplex, he rolls through and drags him up connecting with a second, then a third, then a fourth

Ha: this is insane. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...ten German suplexes. This crowd are loving it

He: He should be disqualified

Ha: What for?

He: because I said so, this isn't fair

Wood stands over Deep Heat, still refusing to go or the pinfall. He lifts him up and drags him over to the corner of the ring before ripping Deep Heats T-Shirt off and then delivering several knife edged chops which instantly redden the chest of his opponent.

He lifts him up to the top rope and then hits a high kick to the side of Deep Heats skull who falls back into a seated position across the top turnbuckle. Wood climbs up to the middle rope and hits several punches to the side of Heats head

Ha: SUPERPLEX

He: This has to be stopped. Come on...go for a pin already you sick son of a b!tch

Ha: Its different when its not The Authority isn't it? I don't think I've ever seen this side of Wood before. He has no intentions of ending this yet. The Authority must have really got to him putting him in the position they have

Wood stalks Deep Heat in the opposite corner. Heat slowly begins to pull himself to his feet

Ha: SPEAR!!

He: HE MISSED! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE HEAT COME ON. ROLL UP

ONE

TWO

THR....SO CLOSE

Viper misses the spear going shoulder first into the steel ringpost and Deep Heat quickly takes advantage with the roll up pin attempt. Wood manages to kick out, he gets to his feet and goes to clothesline Deep Heat who low bridges the top rope sending Wood to the outside. He rolls outside and lifts Wood to his feet and then drives him shoulder first into the ring post.

He: Deep Heat now able to focus in on that shoulder after Wood hurt it going for the spear

Deep Heat takes a minute to recover after the beating he has taken before lifting Wood up again. He twists the injured arm and then wrenches it to apply more pressure before throwing him shoulder first into the ring post again. Deep Heat lifts Wood to his feet and then goes to whip him into the steel steps

Ha: Wood reversed...MAN THAT HAS TO HURT! YOU CAN'T TRAIN FOR WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE

Wood manages to counter the Irish whip and sends Heat through the steel stairs as they fall apart on impact. Wood tries to shake some feeling back into his shoulder as he moves toward Deep Heat and drags him to his feet. He kicks him in the mid-section and then drives him face first with a DDT onto the ring steps.

Wood lifts him back up and then rolls him back in the ring. He climbs up to the ring apron and then waits patiently as Deep Heat slowly gets to his feet. Wood springboards off the top rope and knocks him down with a clothesline. He drags Heat back to his feet he kicks him in the gut and then

Ha: Neckbreaker piledriver from Wood, once again firmly in control of this one

Wood drags Heat up and over into the corner of the ring. He lifts him up and sets him in the tree of woe position and delivers several kicks to a helpless Deep heat. He backs away and then runs at the corner and goes into a handstand on the top rope

Ha: WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! WHAT A MOVE FROM THE HANDSTAND INTO A SLINGSHOT DROP KICK

Wood backs away and then repeats the same move before bouncing off the opposite rope and connecting with a baseball slide. Deep Heat falls down to the canvas. Wood pulls him up into the reverse DDT position and then drops him down with a reverse brain buster

He: Just pin him already

Wood signals for the end and the crowd cheer him loudly. He reaches down and grabs Deep Heat by the head

Ha: what the?? CHEAT!!

The crowd is livid as Deep Heat pulls Liam Wood into the direction of the official and the two clash heads and then he connects with a low blow to Viper which goes unnoticed with the official down.

Deep Heat rolls out of the ring and roots underneath before emerging with a steel chair. he rolls back inside and then stands over Wood who is just getting back to his feet. He lifts the chair high over his head when it is ripped out of his hand by the official.

Ha: Wait a minute what has he got in hands....KNUCKLE DUSTERS!

He: I love it Deep Heat has fooled everybody

Ha: BUT NOT THE VIPER!! VIPER LOCK LOCKED IN!

With the official removing the chair from the ring Deep Heat tries to take advantage with a cheap shot with the brass knucks. He goes for the knock out punch but Wood blocks it locks in the full nelson and drags him down into the Viper Lock

Ha: Deep Heat is tapping, this one's over! But in truth it could have been over a long time ago

He: Come on ref, it's over get that bully out of there

The referee signals for the bell as Deep Heat submits but Wood keeps the hold locked in. Instead of relinquishing it he applies more pressure. The official asks him to break the submission and eventually has to wrestle Wood away. EMTS drag Heat from the ring as Wood tries to get beyond the referee

Ha: Wood has snapped with The Authority. They've put him in a position he really doesn’t want to be in. God only knows what’s going through his mind right now

Wood climbs to the top rope and raises his hands to the fans as we go to commercial

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:55 am

Following the finish of the previous match Thunder is in his dressing room, he is ready for action but has been watching Liam Wood in his match

Thunder is talking to the TV monitor as Wood makes his way to the backstage
T: Don’t let them get to you Liam – You are stronger than that, we are stronger than that

??: Ahhh isn’t that beautiful

Thunder turns to see Kelsey Callihan stood in the doorway
KC: I love a good bromance, two muscly sweaty men who love to cuddle, what could be better

T: Oh look it’s the wicked witch, careful you know what happened last time one of your kind messed with a Thunder storm

Kelsey laughs
KC: Really, you’re showing your masculinity by revealing your deep love of Wizard of Oz – What’s next ruby encrusted wrestling boots?

Kelsey is laughing as Thunder looks on
T: You about done, is there no talent you need to see to?

Kelsey licks her lips and narrows her eyes
KC: I’m just hear to see how you’re doing for courage because it’s clear you’re all out of brains planning on walking into hell against Orthrus tonight

T: I have nothing to fear, I’ve faced far worst

KC: Feel like you’ve got something to prove, Thundy-Wundy. Questioning your sudden push into the limelight.

I know Liam is?

Thunder snaps
T: You have no idea what he’s thinking!!!!

KC: Why, because nobody knows him like you?
Do you really think anybody is buying this friend forever bullsh1t – What is wrong with you?

You are standing on the edge of your biggest success since you started wrestling and you are more worried about hurting his feelings – Grow some balls and man up

You know what you need to do!!!

As Kelsey speaks the camera shows Liam Wood over her shoulder, he looks in to see the pair in conversation, he shakes his head and walks out of shot

The camera re-focuses on Kelsey who is smiling once more
KC: No, Liam, stop, don’t go, it’s not what you think…………….

Thunder is fuming as the camera fades

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:56 am

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks and this next match is certainly going to be an interesting affair…

HE: Number one contender to the 6CW Championship versus the number one contender to EWF Championship….who can gain that little more momentum as we head into Seasons’ Beatings?

Flames erupt from the stage as “Hell” roars from the speakers and the crowd begin to boo furiously. Smoke pours over the front of the rampway and then from the murk comes the giant outline of the monster, Orthrus.

HA: The number one contender to Nate Nack’s 6CW Championship…..Orthrus and Nack will meet inside the demonic Hell in a Cell structure next month at Seasons’ Beatings…

HE: And finally The Authority will have complete dominance….Orthrus is going to end Nack’s reign and possibly even his career inside that evil structure…

Orthrus’ eyes are cold and calculating as he strides his way down the ramp and then up onto the apron. He ignores the crowd as he steps over the top rope and into the middle of the ring and then laughs as more pyros explode around him.

HA: We already saw what Orthrus is capable of earlier tonight, demanding the cell match…is he about to add another victim to his reign of terror?

HE: Without a doubt…

The crowd begin to cheer as the lights dim and “Heroes are hard to find” rips through the airwaves and green pyros explode up into the rafters. Orthrus doesn’t seem impressed as Thunder whirls out onto the stage, breathing in the atmosphere.

HA: If ever there was a man caught in the middle, here he is…..the number one contender to the EWF Championship…

HE: First Thunder costs Liam Wood the world championship and now he is taking his re-match clause that is not what I call a best friend…not a friend at all…

HA: And you know fine well that that isn’t how it went down…..The Authority gave Thunder the title shot to drive a further wedge between him and Viper….then they named Wood the special referee for that match…..to say that the relationship between Thunder and Wood is strained would be an understatement…

HE: Wood needs to see his “friend” in his true colours, that way he will know that he shouldn’t give him any help at Seasons’ Beatings…

Thunder reaches out to tap the hands of his fans before he climbs up onto the apron and jumps over the ropes. He brushes his hair from his face and he looks at Orthrus, who merely glares back at him, and then the referee has a word with both men.

HA: But as much as Thunder cherishes his friendship with Wood, he does want to be world champion….and there is the problem…both men are going to have to search deep inside in the next couple of weeks in order to find the answers they are looking for…

HE: Thunder is out for himself and nobody else, Viper needs to wake up to that fact…

The bell sounds to start the match and Orthrus just shoves Thunder in the chest, sending him staggering back. Thunder looks annoyed and pounces forward with sharp punches to the head of the big man before attempting an Irish whip, only for Orthrus to reverse and send Thunder toward the ropes. Thunder comes back and Orthrus swipes at him with a big clothesline but Thunder ducks underneath and runs the opposite side before returning with a flying lariat smash that takes the big man down….

HA: Thunder may be smaller than Orthrus but he won’t shy away from this challenge, he’ll give this everything…

Thunder rocks Orthrus’ head with punches and then chops at his chest before kneeing him in the stomach and lifting him into a suplex. Thunder runs off the ropes and returns with a Legdrop………………1………………………2…………………….power out. Thunder is back on his foe and he crashes punches into his back before hoisting him up and trying to lift him…

HE: Not a chance can he Powerbomb Orthrus…

Orthrus counters with a backdrop and then he waits for Thunder to get up before upper cutting him back into the corner. Orthrus charges in with a clothesline before grabbing Thunder’s arm and sending him across to the opposite side…

HA: Orthrus trying to settle into a pace….exert dominance…

Orthrus charges over and looks for a big splash but Thunder throws his legs up to block the impact. Orthrus manages to stop short and he grabs Thunder’s legs before pulling him through the air and slamming him down on the back of his head. Thunder holds his neck as Orthrus drags him up and suplexes him into the air before dropping him down on his chest….

HE: Orthrus is going to slow this pace, he is going to drag Thunder into his kind of fight and take over…

Orthrus stomps down on Thunder’s chest and body before pushing him into the ropes and crashing punches into his ribs and back. The referee warns Orthrus but he merely smiles as he drags Thunder back into the centre and headbutts him to the floor….

HA: Orthrus enjoys hurting people….that is his M.O…..we saw it last week with Plague, what he has planned with Nack and now here with Thunder…

Thunder sways back to his feet and Orthrus headbutts him again, knocking him against the ropes, before sending Thunder across the ring and he benches him into the air on the comeback. He holds Thunder there for a few seconds before dropping him down, throat-first, across the top rope. Thunder wobbles around and Orthrus plants him with a spinebuster, pushing Thunder’s legs over his head for a cover…………………..1………………………….2………………….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:56 am

kickout!

HE: Orthrus has got those legs now and he knows his submissions….

Orthrus locks his arms around Thunder’s legs and tries to turn him over into a cloverleaf but Thunder wriggles and fights before crashing the point of his elbow up into the head of his opponent. Orthrus’ begins to stagger back as Thunder pulls free and gets back to his feet….

HA: SPEAR!

Orthrus sidesteps at the last second and he sends Thunder flying through the ropes and to the outside of the ring.

HE: Thunder’s mind is all over the place, he doesn’t seem to have his concentration…

HA: He has a lot going on…but against an opponent as dangerous as this, you cannot afford to switch off…

The referee begins to count Thunder out but Orthrus is not interested in gaining victory like that and follows his opponent to the outside. Thunder staggers up and tries to surprise Orthrus with punches to the stomach but Orthrus slams a hard knee into his stomach and then runs him backwards, clattering him against the security barrier…

HA: It’s Orthrus’ strength that has been the telling factor thus far…

Orthrus then seizes Thunder’s arm and he whips him into the ring apron before lifting him up onto his shoulders and running toward the ringpost….

HE: Thunder is going to sleep…

Thunder kicks his legs in desperation and manages to fall behind before pushing Orthrus into the ringpost. Orthrus sways off balance and Thunder quickly chucks him back into the ring before scaling the ropes for an attack…

HA: Thunder has an opportunity here…..TAKES IT!

The crowd cheer as Thunder comes flying from the top rope and lands a Legdrop to the throat of his foe…………………….1…………………………..2……………………..Orthrus gets his shoulder up. Thunder grabs his opponent’s head and lands a European uppercut before attempting an Irish whip into the corner. Orthrus is too strong, though, and he sends Thunder into the corner only for the fan favourite to spring onto the turnbuckle and turn back into a flying headbutt that wipes Orthrus out at the chest….

HA: Thunder starting to build himself a head of steam…

HE: No way can he keep the monster down….

Orthrus tries to get back up as Thunder rushes in and takes him down with a Russian legsweep…………………….1………………………………….2………………………kickout. Thunder is back on the attack with punches to the back and neck before dragging Orthrus up and twisting his arm around….

HA: Thunder’s thinking a little “old school”….

Thunder backs into the corner and up the ropes before walking along to the middle. He waits for a second and then prepares to jump as Orthrus tugs at his arm and drags Thunder back down toward him, grabbing him by the throat…

HE: I told you he couldn’t keep him down…CHOKESLAM!

Thunder turns in midair and rolls through, pulling Orthrus into a pin…………………….1……………………..2…………………..kickout. Orthrus storms up and looks for a huge clothesline but Thunder ducks under and dropkicks his opponent in the back, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle. Thunder chases in with a diving clothesline and then climbs onto the ropes and administers a ten punch combo….

HA: Thunder is having it all his own way here….

The ninth punch lands as Orthrus throws his hands up and pulls Thunder onto his shoulders as he walks out of the corner…

HE: The bottom dropped out on Thunder there….DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Orthrus looks to nail the crucifix Powerbomb as Thunder slides down the back into a backslide pin attempt…………………………1……………………………2…………………………..kickout. They scramble back up and Orthrus looks for a bicycle kick but Thunder dodges it and then kicks Orthrus in the stomach before nailing a snap DDT…………………………..1…………………………2…………………shoulder up!

HA: Thunder just cannot find a move to put this big man away for the three count…

Thunder drops three consecutive leg drops across the throat of Orthrus and then he makes his way back to the corner and begins to climb to the top once more. He stands there for a moment, sizing his chance up, and then nods his head and leaps into the air…

HA: FROGSPLASH!

HE: The frog got squashed….

Orthrus rolls away and sends Thunder slamming down into the canvass with real impact. The monster then sits up and he quickly hooks Thunder under the arms before lifting him into a devastating full nelson slam………………..1………………………………..2………………………Thunder kicks out!

HE: This is the end of the road now for Thunder….Orthrus smells blood in the water and he will not let up…

Orthrus rags Thunder up by the hair into a piledriver position and tries to lift him up, but Thunder kicks his feet in reluctance. Orthrus clubs at his back several times and tries again, this time planting Thunder down on the top of his head. The crowd look worried as Orthrus looks down at Thunder and then he drags him back up and flips him into the air…

HE: This is it…..DEATH…

Thunder drops off the back of the Powerbomb again and he staggers to the ropes and tries to leap into a springboard but Orthrus catches him in midair and drops him into a rib-breaker before hauling him into a huge fall away slam. Thunder staggers back up and Orthrus grips him by the throat and crunches him down with a chokeslam…

HA: That looks likely to finish proceedings….

Orthrus drops down and makes the cover…………………………one……………….two………………..

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:57 am

thr-shoulder up from Orthrus!

HE: That had to be a slow count….

HA: Thunder continues to fight….

Orthrus looks at the referee with anger but the official explains that it was a definite two count. Orthrus then drags Thunder up by the head and he slams him back down onto the mat with power before grabbing his legs and turning him over….

HE: Now Thunder is going to experience the true meaning of pain…

HA: The cloverleaf is synched in….this is what Orthrus has been working for, every attack has gone toward the back and body of Thunder…

Thunder gives a shout of pain as Orthrus’ 300 pound frame is sat down on his back, ripping his legs upwards and sending pain throughout his spine. The referee is down and asking Thunder if he would like to quit but he shakes his head, clawing at the canvass as he tries to pull himself toward the haven of the ropes…

HA: Thunder needs to get himself out of this predicament and fast….

HE: He’s not going anywhere, he is finished….

The crowd clap their hands and chant “let’s go Thunder” as their man begins to drag himself towards the bottom rope. Orthrus heaves his opponent’s legs under his armpits and pulls them back further but Thunder just will not give up…

HA: Thunder is not the sort of man that throws in the towel….he’d rather die than do that…

HE: He shouldn’t be so foolish; he could cause himself serious injury….

Thunder’s hand shakes with the agony he is forced to withstand but he bites down on his tongue as he presses himself forward some more and then reaches out, his fist locking around the bottom rope to signal the break. Orthrus is reluctant to release and he waits until the count of four before he drops Thunder’s legs to the mat….

HA: Thunder somehow staying in this match….

HE: Prolonging his beat-down…

Orthrus just shakes his head as he walks behind Thunder and chokes him against the ropes, breaking on the count of four. He waits for his foe to turn around and kicks him in the stomach before suplexing him into the air and turning him over into a backbreaker across his knee. Thunder is writhing in pain as Orthrus draws his finger across his throat and beckons Thunder back up…

HE: Orthrus is sending a message to Nate Nack right now; this is the fate that awaits the 6CW Champion at Seasons’ Beatings….TOMBSTONE!

Thunder is flipped up on the shoulders of Orthrus but he wriggles his way off the back and counters with a hard Russian legsweep. Orthrus tries to get back up as Thunder rushes into him and plants him with a rolling DDT………………………….1……………………………..2……………………kickout.

HA: Thunder needs to keep on moving, throwing shots as he keeps his distance….

Thunder pushes himself back up and he runs into Orthrus with a knee to the head, staggering the monster back into the corner. He then darts in with flying knees to the chest before beckoning Orthrus out and he boots him in the stomach…

HA: TEQUILA…

Orthrus puts the block on the Powerbomb and he swipes Thunder’s feet, slamming him down on the back of his neck, before slingshotting him to the corner. Thunder shows athleticism to land on the middle rope and he waits for Orthrus to run toward him before kicking out back with his heel and catching the big man right between the eyes. Orthrus staggers back as Thunder climbs to the top and then jumps off with a flying clothesline that knocks his opponent down….Thunder rolls back up and he ushers Orthrus to his feet before sprinting at him….

HA: WHAT A SPEAR!

HE: Ahhhh….

The crowd cheer up into the rafters as Thunder crunches into Orthrus’ midsection and takes him to the mat…
…1
…….2
……………..3-kickout!

HA: So, so close….

HE: Not close enough…

Thunder rolls onto his knees and holds up three fingers to the referee, but is assured it was a two. He looks surprised as he stumbles back up and he makes his way to the corner once more…

HA: Thunder trying to close the show….needs something big…

Thunder reaches the top but Orthrus is already back up and runs into the corner with a big forearm that drops Thunder into a seated position. The crowd boo as Orthrus then rakes at Thunder’s eyes before pulling him into a fisherman’s cradle upon his shoulders….

HA: This does not look good for Thunder all of a sudden….

HE: It looks so good from where I am standing….SHELLSHOCK!

Orthrus attempts to run Thunder out into the devastating slam but Thunder somehow drops out on his feet before the execution and he spins Orthrus around before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: TEQUILA BOMB!

Orthrus staggers back and then backdrops Thunder over the top rope and onto the apron. Thunder manages to keep his balance and he waits for Orthrus to turn around before shoulder thrusting him through the middle and then sunset flips over the top…..

HE: Not a good idea….

Thunder tries to pull Orthrus down into a pin but Orthrus uses the ropes to keep his ground and then he reaches down with both hands and seizes Thunder around the throat before hoisting him up into the air with immense strength…

HA: Thunder caught in the jaws of the beast….CHOKEBOMB!

Thunder suddenly kicks his legs up and wraps them around Orthrus’ neck before countering out with an impressive hurricanrana. They get back up and Thunder ducks underneath another bicycle kick from Orthrus before lifting the monster into a sidewalk slam. Thunder quickly makes it to the corner again and climbs high….

HE: Get up Orthrus….

HA: Thunder is going to fly!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd cheer as Thunder comes crashing down into a frogsplash across the chest of Orthrus and he hooks both legs…………………………1…………………………..2…………………………….3!

HA: Got him…..Thunder wins….

HE: Wake up and get a grip of reality, brother….

The referee’s hand was inches from the mat when Orthrus kicks out of the pinfall. Thunder pushes his hair out of his face and contemplates his next move…

HA: Thunder really unsure of what avenue to explore next….

HE: Orthrus is the number one contender to the 6CW Championship; you don’t just put this guy away….

Thunder stands and he listens to the chants of the crowd before quickly dropping a leg across the throat of Orthrus. He claps his hands together, willing himself on, before dropping another leg to the throat. Orthrus is flat on the mat as Thunder makes his way to the corner again and he takes to the top….

HA: Thunder seems to think that the top rope is his answer to ending this contest…

The crowd are stunned as Orthrus suddenly sits up in the middle of the ring and locks his eyes upon Thunder. The big man climbs back to his feet as Thunder rushes in and dives off the top rope, only to be caught around the neck…

HE: Thunder going for another ride….CHOKESLAM!

……3!

*The lights go out momentarily and then flash back on in the blink of an eye

HE: What the…?

HA: It’s over….

HE: I’m speechless…

The crowd are dancing in their seats as “Heroes are hard to find” is playing out and the instant replays document the end of the contest. Orthrus has Thunder up for the chokeslam as the lights go out and when they come back on Thunder has reversed the positions into a rollup for the three. Back live and Orthrus’ eyes are full of fire, his face is contorted with rage…

HA: Thunder picks up a huge victory….what a momentum booster this close to Seasons’ Beatings…

HE: But what was the deal with the lights? That cost Orthrus this match…

HA: I guess Jones and Callihan forgot to pay the bill this month…

HE: Be serious here, Orthrus was in control and now he has a “loss” against his name that never should have been…

HA: He was outfoxed, deal with it….Thunder was ready at a moments’ notice and he took the opportunity when it arose….Enforcer will have had an eye on that and he will see that things are not going to be plain sailing at the upcoming PPV…..NO, CMON!

Thunder is celebrating his victory with the fans as Orthrus clatters into him from behind, sending him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. The boos begin to ring out as Orthrus scares away the referee and then follows Thunder from the ring…

HE: Thunder is going to pay now….he didn’t deserve that victory…

HA: This is disgusting, Orthrus lost the match and he needs to deal with it…

HE: That is exactly what he is doing…

Orthrus grabs Thunder by the hair but the fan favourite clatters into his stomach with hard rights and lefts. Orthrus quickly puts paid to Thunder’s momentum with a sharp knee to the gut and then he whips him into the steel steps…..BOOM!

HA: I can think of one man in the back who is watching this with a big smile….

HE: Enforcer’s going to be so pleased that his Authority team-mate is taking care of business….

Orthrus then walks over to the 6CW announce table and he rips the covering off before removing the monitors. The referee is on the outside and trying to reason with Orthrus but the monster pushes the official to the floor and then he drags Thunder toward him…

HA: No, this is enough…someone stop this….

HE: Thunder is going to learn that there is not a force in the world that can stop the wrath of Orthrus…..WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN!

HA: Dammit….Thunder is broken in half…

The announce table shatters as Orthrus chokeslams Thunder right through it, crushing him to the solid ground underneath. The crowd are voicing their displeasure as the referee quickly rushes in to check on the number one contender to the EWF Championship. Orthrus just glares at Thunder and then up at the lights…

HE: I bet whoever turned out the lights isn’t so pleased with themselves now….all they did was anger the monster, and that is not a wise move….

HA: Indeed….the trick with the lights may have helped Thunder to win this match but in the long run it has cost him big…

Orthrus shakes his head and he mouths the words “You don’t scare me” to thin air before walking away and out into the aisleway. Thunder is holding his back as the referee tries to help him out of the wreckage and the action goes backstage.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:58 am

Backstage Mr. Jones is relaxing in the office of The Authority when the door is barged open
MJ: Do you not know how to knock you inebriate

An angry Gazzy D is stood by the door, his eyes fuming as he breathes heavily

MJ: Well, you’ve interrupted me, what do you want or has Adamson taken your tongue as well as your family

Gazzy clenches his fist and Jones smiles happy to be getting under Gazzy’s skin
MJ: Need I remind you that you are still only a temporary employee of this company Gareth. You are no more a permanent fixture than the guys selling hotdogs outside in the foyer. May I suggest you take a second to compose yourself, perhaps it is this headstrong attitude and inability to think things through clearly that has taken you to this situation that you now find yourself in

In fact I would dare say that were you more of a cerebral kind of a chap you would be playing happy families at home in your mansion rather than scrambling around from scraps thrown out by others

Which I am guessing is why you are here tonight. You want a favour. You want your chance at revenge……Again

Gazzy takes a deep breath, staring intently at Jones he nods and Jones laughs

MJ: Your transparency is amazing; this one dimensionality is endemic in this company – You are everything that is wrong with 6CW, no wider vision, no idea of a long term goal – It’s all about the now.

That is why 6CW needed The Authority. It needed control, it needed a clear steer.
We are what is best for 6CW and the sooner everybody realises that the better

GD: Are you done?

Jones smiles menacingly
MJ: We aren’t even close!!!

GD: But do we have a deal – I can have Adamson at Seasons Beatings, one on one?

MJ: Not so fast, I think we should ensure that this is a real spectacle; I cannot see how this continued rivalry is going to be good for business – I think it needs a hook, people will grow tired of ‘wrestling’, they need something more

Jones thinks for a second before smiling
MJ: A street fight

The camera pans onto Gazzy who is grinning from ear to ear

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:59 am

Oliver Keane is stood watching a TV monitor drinking from an I Love 6CW coffee mug, a smile on his face as a video package airs recapping the history of the fed to advertise the new 6CW Xbox one game

OK: Such memories

??: You wanna make some new ones?

Keane turns to face Kelsey Callihan who is smiling suggestively
KC: I hear you’re great at bringing people to their knees, I promise, I won’t take too much persuading, you can rough me up a little first though if you like

Keane smiles
OK: Kelsey, I‘ve heard a lot about you….

But none of it does your beauty justice

Kelsey blushes as Keane continues
I’m sorry am I embarrassing you? I heard that there wasn’t anything you couldn’t take

Kelsey bites her lip and takes a step towards Keane whispering in his ear
KC: We could be so good together, The Authority is all about bringing in talent like you and trust me the benefits would be mutually gratifying

Keane takes a step back
OK: Do you think you could handle me?

KC: There’s only one way to find out

Kelsey hands Keane a piece of paper and strokes his cheek as she passes
KC: Call me

Keane smiles as he takes a sip of coffee, placing the paper in his suit jacket he returns to the TV monitor
OK: Its time to Play!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:00 am

Back at ringside and the crowd give a cheer as “Pieces” blasts from the speakers and Drake comes marching out onto the stage. He raises a lone arm in the air and nods his head before walking down the ramp…

HA: Next match is yet another example of The Authority’s mind games….pitting two men against each other although they are practically on the same side…

HE: The Authority are putting on the best matches, giving all of these fans entertainment….you have nothing to complain about…

HA: You know damn well that this match is nothing to with entertaining the fans…The Authority have pulled this stunt before…

Drake tags a few hands around ringside and then pulls himself onto the apron and steps over the ropes into the ring. He nods at the referee and then poses for the fans inside the Copper Box, the flashbulbs clicking for the photo opportunity…

HA: Drake has been somewhat of a locker room leader since his return to 6CW, helping out his younger allies in the fight for freedom….

HE: But just like everyone else he has felt the might of The Authority…now even the great Drake can stand in the way of the revolution…

HA: Maybe not alone, but now that his brother, Oliver Keane, is back in town I wouldn’t rule anything out…..they controlled 6CW once before, they could quite easily do so again…

HE: Keane is old news….his influence doesn’t stretch anymore….The Authority have nothing to worry about…

Drake backs up against the ropes and then “Champion” plays out through the PA system and there is a more rounded reception for the arrival of Mike Masters. He swaggers confidently onto the stage, not really reacting to the crowd, and then begins to saunter down to the ring…

HA: Talk about a man who has his problems with The Authority right now…

HE: Masters opened his mouth and he said things about his employers that he never should have, now he is paying the price for that…

HA: Complete and utter B.S….Masters is being punished because he doesn’t like the way things are run around here….first he was beaten up by The Authority, then he was screwed out of a UK Championship opportunity before last show’s shambles when he screwed again in a match with Deep Heat…

HE: I bet he’ll think twice about running his mouth again…

HA: All The Authority are doing is making enemies….soon they will have too many and then we’ll see how much they are laughing…

Masters pauses in the aisleway and he looks up at Drake before climbing onto the apron and leaping into the ring. There are cheers and boos for Masters as he circles Drake…

HA: Both of these men are currently fighting the same battle…

HE: But tonight they have to fight each other, The Authority demands it…

HA: Yet another indication of the dictatorship we are currently controlled by…

Drake just stands and watches Masters as the referee has a brief word with both competitors and then sends them to neutral corners. The bell sounds to start the match and Drake offers a handshake to his opponent…

HA: Masters has yet to accept that he is now fighting for 6CW, he looks reluctant to make peace with Drake…

HE: Masters is starting to realise that he chose the wrong side…

Masters quickly slaps the top of Drake’s hand, an action that garners a mixed response from the crowd, and then they circle each other to begin proceedings. Drake lunges for a lockup but Masters uses his speed to stay out of range. Drake stalks his opponent, trying to work him into the corner, and then he lunges again…

HA: Masters’ speed could be a factor…

Masters ducks underneath and sends Drake to the corner before crashing home with a hard right hand to the face. Drake falls against the ropes and Masters follows up with two more punches before attempting an Irish whip to the opposite side…

HE: Drake is too strong for Masters to just throw around…

Drake reverses the whip and sends Masters to the opposite corner before following him across. Masters presses into the turnbuckle and fires back out with a hard elbow that catches Drake in the face as he comes in. Masters then springboards onto the ropes and flies through the air…

HA: DISASTER…

Drake ducks the aerial kick and he pushes Masters off the ropes before flooring him with a clothesline as he returns. Masters gets back up and swings with a right but Drake ducks and counters with an atomic drop before dropping Masters with a neckbreaker………………1…………………..2………….kickout!

HE: Both of these guys need to realise that whilst they oppose The Authority it is unlikely they will ever amount to anything…

HA: Yet another piece of evidence that the management of this company is corrupt…

Masters gets back up and Drake lifts him into a suplex but MM drops behind into a quick rollup……………..1…………………..2………….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:01 am

kickout. Masters is back up and looks for a running knee but Drake catches his leg and counters with a dragon screw before trying to turn Masters over….

HA: Drake wants a liontamer….

Masters wriggles backward and grabs the ropes, forcing the referee to intervene on his behalf. Drake waits for Masters to get back up and rushes at him but Masters gets his foot up into the stomach and then leaps into the air, connecting with a stiff dropkick right to the mouth.

HE: Drake wasn’t even ready for that….I guess he underestimated Masters….

Masters sends clubbing shots across the back of Drake and then pulls him up before attempting a swinging neckbreaker but Drake swings right through and boots Masters in the stomach…

HA: Jackhammer….

Masters uppercuts to the body and pulls free before jumping in the air and catching Drake with a crunching DDT……………………..1……………………….2………………….shoulder up. Masters bangs his hand against the mat as he makes his way up before launching at Drake with a superkick attempt….

HE: Drake knew it was coming….

Drake ducks the kick and he waist locks Masters into a German suplex………………..1………………..2………….kickout. Drake gets back up and he hooks both of Masters arms before flipping him into the air and into a Powerbomb. He then bounces off the ropes and returns with an elbow drop……………………….1……………………….2………………….shoulder up!

HA: Oliver Keane is probably in the back watching this action unfold, seeing if his brother is still as good as he used to be…

HE: Both of those jerks are past their sell by date….

Drake backs into the corner and he beckons Masters back up before running out for a spear, only to be countered by a beautiful jumping heel kick from Masters. MM then staggers to the ropes and climbs onto the apron, waiting for Drake to rise…

HA: Masters looking for a risk here…..SUPERMAN FOREARM!

The crowd applaud as Masters takes Drake down with the flying forearm to the face……………….1……………………….2……………….Drake kicks out. Masters drags Drake up and tries to turn him into the…

HE: Masters thinking “Gringo Killer”…..

Drake puts the brakes on and manages to swivel out before dragging Masters into an overhead suplex. Masters gets back up and Drake scoops him onto his shoulders before running him across the ring….

HA: Powerslam…

Masters drops out back and pushes Drake against the ropes before flooring him with a hurricanrana as he comes back, rolling on top…………………1…………………………2………………kickout. Drake is quickly back up and looks for a big boot but Masters avoids before running off the ropes and returns with a flying crossbody take-down…………………1…………………………….2…………………..shoulder up.

HE: Masters may be able to knock off guys like Drake but he’ll never be anything special….

HA: I don’t agree with that at all…Masters has all the makings of a big game player….

Masters makes his way to the corner and he begins to make his way to the top but Drake is quickly on his feet and cracks MM with a hard right hand, dropping him into a seated position on the turnbuckle. Drake climbs onto the ropes and he scores with several more punches before pulling Masters toward him…

HA: Drake looking for a big impact off the superplex…

Drake attempts the superplex twice but Masters holds on for dear life and then manages to jump down onto the apron, dragging Drake off the turnbuckle and into a guillotine across the top rope. Drake rolls around in pain as Masters scrambles back up the ropes and launches into a flying splash….

HE: That could produce the three…

…2

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:02 am

…………..kickout.

Drake holds his neck as he gets back up and Masters runs behind him and jumps over into an overhang neckbreaker (ala Cena), leaving Drake sprawled on the mat. Masters then drops a leg across the throat before making his way back to the corner and he climbs….

HA: Masters has Drake where he needs him to be….this would be a big victory….450 splash!

Drake grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself to the outside at the last minute, sending Masters crashing into the canvass. Drake catches his breath on the outside as Masters rolls in pain on the inside….

HE: Drake needed to dodge that bullet; he was staring defeat in the face…

Drake rolls back into the ring and he hammers Masters with right hands before whipping him off the ropes and sending him into a backdrop as he returns. Masters gets back up and Drake kicks him in the stomach and lifts him up…

HA: Pumphandle drop!

….2
………shoulder up from Masters. Drake claps his hands together, getting the crowd behind him, and then drags Masters up again and he whips him into the corner. Drake follows in with a diving stinger splash before pulling Masters out and lifting him up….

HE: JACKKNIFE!

Masters hammers punches down into the head of Drake before jumping out back. He quickly runs off the ropes but returns into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker…………………1……………………….2………………kickout. Drake wipes a bead of sweat away before signalling that Masters is about to go to sleep…

HA: Drake’s going for the finish…

Masters staggers up and Drake tries to pull him into a rear naked choke but Masters counters with a forward roll into a pin…………………….1…………………2………….shoulder up. They get up and Drake looks for a meat hook clothesline but Masters runs under it and straight up the ropes…

HE: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

The crowd applaud as Masters takes Drake out with the corkscrew missile and makes the pin………………1…………………..2……………….kickout. Masters gets back up and he forearms Drake in the face and attempts an Irish whip but Drake counters….

HA: Masters building up steam here….

Masters baseball slides through Drake’s legs on the comeback and then waits for Drake to turn around before leaping into him with a heavy superkick to the jaw…
…1
……2
…………….shoulder up!

HA: I thought Masters had him there….

Masters thinks he has the three but the referee tells him two and orders the match to continue. Masters breathes deep and then drags Drake up by the head and tries to lift him…

HE: Piledriver….

Drake refuses to be lifted into the piledriver and he counters out with a backdrop that sends Masters to the floor. Drake stumbles over to the corner and he spits on the deck before sprinting out…

HA: SPEAR!

Masters counters into a drop toehold and he quickly grabs the legs of Drake before turning him over into a Boston crab. Drake yells out in pain as Masters sits right down on his back, sending the pain up Drake’s spine…

HE: Drake was not expecting this…

HA: Masters pulled the submission out of nowhere….

Drake quickly scrambles for the ropes and reaches out to grab the bottom rope. The referee tries to force a break but Masters pulls Drake back to the centre and tries to re-apply the hold…

HE: Drake doing anything he can to escape this hold…

Drake turns out on his back and he lets rip with fists and elbows, catching Masters with any shot that he can. Masters begins to stagger back from the impact and into the corner as Drake staggers back up and chases him in….

HA: INCOMING!

Masters dives out of the corner and sends Drake crashing into the turnbuckle. Drake staggers back out as Masters runs to the ropes and jumps into the springboard…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

HA: CAUGHT HIM…OH WOW!

Masters flies back for the springboard kick but Drake catches him on his shoulders and counters with a fabulous fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment)….
…1
……….2
…………….3!

HE: So close, so close to three but Masters gets his shoulder up…

HA: Amazing counter from Drake, I thought he had the three….

Masters throws his shoulder up at the last minute, discounting the pinfall. Drake looks surprised by his opponent’s resiliency but nods his head and then gets back to his feet. He pulls Masters up and hauls him into a front facelock….

HE: Drake fancies the finish…

HA: JACKHAMMER!

Masters counters into small package………………..1……………………….2…………….kickout. They get back up and Masters rolls under Drake and quickly onto the ropes…

HA: HE GOT HIM!

The impact sounds all over the Copper Box as the disaster kick connects with the jaw of Drake and sends him sprawling to the deck. Masters is on his knees, feeling the strain of the match, and then crawls into the cover…

HE: Drake is fast asleep….

1…………………………..

2……………………

thr

Drake kicks out. The crowd are cheering and Masters looks stunned, scratching at his head as he stares at the referee in disbelief. The crowd are applauding both men as Masters gets back up and he draws his hands across his throat before pulling Drake back up…

HA: Masters needs something a little more to kill the tie….

HE: This should do it….GRINGO!

Drake pushes Masters into the corner and then runs in for a splash but Masters moves away and lets his opponent clatter the corner. Masters then does a lap of the ring before sprinting back in with a diving splash of his own. He lets Drake stumble out and then grabs his head….

HA: X-FACTOR!

Masters looks for the leaping facebuster but Drake uses his strength to hold Masters in midair and then slam him into a spinebuster. Masters rolls around in pain as Drake then charges toward him and almost destroys him with a spear…

HE: He got the spear….Masters is done…

HA: But Drake is hurting himself, he needs a moment….

Masters holds his ribs and rolls from the ring, via the bottom rope, as Drake catches his breath in the centre of the ring. The referee is leaning down to check on Drake as two figures leap over the barricade, much to the anger of the fans…

HA: What the hell are they doing out here?

HE: Making it known that you do not oppose The Authority and get away with it…

Deep Heat and Mike Conrad club the back of Masters as they drag him to his feet and then run forward, clattering him straight into the ringpost with serious impact. Masters is flat on his face on the outside as the referee comes back to the ropes to check on Masters’ condition…

HA: The referee doesn’t have a damn clue…

HE: Don’t mess with The Authority, brother…

Conrad and Heat are smiling as the referee begins to count……………1……………………2……………….3……………………4…………………..5……..6……..7……Drake begins to get back to his feet and he notices Heat and Conrad on the outside, immediately sensing that something is wrong…………8…………………9………………….Masters is barely stirring on the outside…

HA: That ringpost shot damn near knocked Masters out…

HE: Drake benefiting hugely from The Authority tonight….they can make or they can break you….

The referee gets to ten and the crowd boo furiously as the bell sounds to declare the end of the match, awarding victory to Drake. He immediately points his finger at Conrad and Heat as he climbs from the ring to check on Masters…

HA: Drake not 100% on what happened here but he knows The Authority are involved….

Drake leans over Masters and begins to help him back up, rolling him under the bottom rope and into the ring. Heat and Conrad then take their chance and they jump Drake from behind, clubbing him with punches to the body.

HE: Yes…

HA: This is a damn mugging….

They run him backward into the steel steps and the fight continues until Drake knees Heat in the stomach and bounces his head against the top of the steps. Drake then fights it out with Conrad before throwing him into the ring…

HA: This isn’t working out the way The Authority planned it…

Drake climbs back into the ring and he smashes into Conrad with a big running boot to the face, sending cheers all around the arena. He then kneels down in the corner and begins to beckon Conrad back to his feet…

HA: Drake has had enough of messing around here…..SPEAR!

HE: NO!

Heat is back in the ring and Drake changes direction and decides to spear him instead. He then rolls back up and turns his attention to Conrad, pulling him into a front facelock…

HA: Jackhammer coming up…

More boos as Blade rolls into the ring and clatters into Drake from behind, knocking him down. Conrad and Blade then proceed to stomp a mud hole in Drake, backing him into the corner with their relentless assault.

HE: Not looking so powerful now Drake…

Masters is back up and he looks uneasy at first to help but then he runs in and waist locks Conrad before throwing him to the ground. He then begins to brawl with Blade, going toe to toe in the centre of the ring, before kicking him in the stomach and turning him around…

HA: GRINGO…

Blade manages to shove Masters away and Conrad tries to catch him with an RKO but Masters blocks it and throws him into the turnbuckle. Blade then runs at Masters for a clothesline but he ducks it….

HA: DISASTER KICK!

The crowd cheer as the kick thunders into the side of Blade’s head and sends him rolling from the ring. Conrad then tackles Masters to the floor and begins to rain in with massive punches to the face….

HA: Masters is still groggy from hitting the ringpost…

HE: He’s going to be more than groggy in a minute…

Masters tries to cover up and then he gets his feet up and pushes Conrad way, straight into the path of an onrushing Drake…

HA: ANOTHER SPEAR!

The Copper Box is shaking as Drake smashes through Conrad with spear, leaving all three members of The Authority to roll from the ring to the outside. Drake and Masters shake hands as they stare out into the aisleway…

HE: This isn’t right; this isn’t how it was supposed to go down…

HA: The Authority met their match here tonight…..their hit and run tactics might have worked at first but they finally ran into a challenge that didn’t wilt under the sheer numbers….Drake and Masters on the same page and they want a fight…

HE: Be careful what you wish for….they may have got lucky here but it won’t happen again, The Authority are going to end these two….you’ll see…

Blade is majorly trash talking his opponents as he stands on the stage, an angry grimace on his face. Drake and Masters are beckoning them back for another clash but The Authority keep on walking before disappearing into the backstage area.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:03 am

The camera backstage picks up on Blade and Heat as they return to the dressing room

Heat is laughing patting Blade on the back
DH: I told you this would be fun, who wants those idiot fans pandering to your every move. All they care about is the gallant losers, being a winner is a dirty word to them

But it is the winners who succeed in this world, it is the winners that drive the best cars, live in the biggest houses, and sleep with the most beautiful women

Blade nods

DH: But this is only the start Blade – You have shown a hunger to succeed by joining the fight, by becoming a soldier of Authority, but now is the test
How far are you willing to go to get the ultimate prize, are you willing to sacrifice everything that you have for the good of the higher cause

Because that is what truly separates the winners and the losers, that is what really matters

The two reach the dressing room door and Blade turns to his new mentor with an evil smile
B: What ever it takes!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:03 am

Mike Masters and Drake are stood backstage; Masters is clearly fuming at the result of their recent match

MM: You know I had you right? I hope you don’t think you’re better than me , I’m perfect and you’re………

Drake shakes his head
D: I know, I know……….. I’m not – Are you really worried about that after what they just did – This isn’t just about you

Masters looks aghast at the idea as Drake continues
D: You are part of the war now – You can’t do this on your own.

MM: What are you suggesting?

Drake puts out a hand
D: Join the uprising, stand strong with us and show The Authority that we will not be beaten. That 6CW will not become there plaything. This place has a history that will never be forgotten but its future must be preserved. Now is the time to send a message, a message to Jones, to Callihan, to all the minions of The Authority

Join us, join me – Let’s challenge those that think they can beat us down, that think we will not fight back

Let us show them at Seasons Beatings, me and you against Blade, Conrad and Heat, they may have the numbers but we have the unity

For 6CW!!

Masters thinks for a second before shaking Drake’s hand
MM: For 6CW

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:04 am

Back to ringside and ‘Gangsta Rap made me do it’ is blasting out of the speakers
Brown strides down the ramp

HA: DeMarcus looks incensed tonight, Blade has been a thorn in his side since the return of 6CW and he wants to deal with him once and for all

HE: He picks a fight with Blade then he’s got the whole of the Authority to answer to
Brown doesn’t have the force of the white hoods backing him anymore, he isn’t in the position of power he previously found himself in when battling Blade

Brown is the underdog now

DeMarcus steps into the ring and strides across to the other side, demanding a mic from the outside.

Brown: "Cut the music, let's get rid of all this. I'm not after a match with you Blade, I want a fight. Butter yourself up for the Authority all you want, let em bend you over and use you like the b**** you are, but if you think you're gonna get the better of DeMarcus Brown just cos you got some minions by your side, well you can think again"

*Brown drops the mic with a thud and paces the ring waiting for his opponent. But no music blasts out, no opponent comes forward. As the crowd boo, Deep Heat walks silently to the stage and gets an even louder reaction from the crowd, with cups and bottles thrown his way.

Heat: "Oh, cretins of 6CW. No wonder you boo me and cheer this buffoon, your IQ's collectively don't even match that of a single chimp."

*Brown grabs his mic again and shouts down at Heat

Brown: "What are you doing out here you Tinkywinky?! Send out the puppet."

*Heat laughs into the mic

Heat: "Now, now, DeMarcus, that isn't how this works. You're not worth my associate's time. Mr Blade shall not be fighting you, he shall not be wasting his time on you. Blade has bigger fish to fry. Frankly, you're beneath our interests. We don't even have a local mule to send out to kick you in the tee--"

“Bonfire” blasts out from the speakers and Ojore storms onto the stage

HA "Wait, what's the monster doing out here - OH MY GOD!"

HE "What does he think he's doing?!"

On the stage stands Ojore, Deep Heat smiles as he becomes aware that Ojore’s eyes are locked on Brown. He steps aside to allow the beast a straight passage to the ringside area. Brown has his arms folded and is looking at Ojore with disinterest etched on his face.

HA "These two men had a confrontation last week, and I am pretty sure Ojore does not forget any disrespect sent his way"

HE: This is going to be a monumental clash…

*Ojore storms down into the ring and flies through the ropes. Brown and Ojore go toe to toe and Brown can be heard talking to the big man.

Brown: I ain’t got no beef with you, homie….now I suggest you move aside and let me take care of my business….

*Brown aims to push past Ojore but the Xtreme Champion puts his hand on the shoulder of Brown and pushes him back. Brown looks annoyed as he swats Ojore’s hand away and gets in his face.

Brown: You don’t want any of this….

*Brown aims to move past again but Ojore shoves him back again and Brown reacts with a huge slap across the face.

HA "Oh, that cannot have been a good idea"

*Ojore grabs Brown by the throat but Brown boots the big man in the stomach and begins to fire of with big punches to the face. Ojore rocks from the punches but then he gains the momentum back with a solid knee to the stomach and he hauls Brown into the turnbuckle. Ojore follows in with a running clothesline and begins to slam shoulder thrusts into the midsection.

HA: The Authority have to be loving this….Brown’s path to Blade is blocked…

*Brown is doubled up and looks in danger but then he rolls away from another shoulder thrust and sends Ojore through the ropes and into the ringpost. Brown throws his hoody off and begins to stomp at the body of the beast whilst throwing wild punches from all directions.

HE: I don’t think anyone was expecting to see this….these two are battering each other….

*Brown wraps his hoody around Ojore’s throat and uses it to choke the big man. Ojore struggles against the strain and then he throws his head back and bashes Brown clean in the face. DeMarcus staggers as Ojore lifts him up and charges him back into the corner before whipping him to the opposite side and chases across with a huge splash!

HA: Brown is getting manhandled now….

*Ojore drags Brown from the crowd and he spins him over his shoulders before running him into a powerslam. Brown is able to drop out back at the last minute and he beckons Ojore back around….

HE: OH MY…

*The crowd applaud as Brown spins Ojore into a massive, unexpected spinebuster. Brown stands up and he points up at Heat on the stage before beckoning Ojore up and he lifts the monster onto his shoulders.

HA: UNREAL…

*The F-5 looks imminent but Ojore elbows his way off the back and he grabs Brown by the scruff of the neck before hauling him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Ojore quickly follows and Brown tries to rush into him but Ojore catches him in his arms and runs him back into the ringpost…

HE: This is about to get seriously bad for Brown….

HA: Security on their way down here…

*Brown is hurting as Ojore grabs him by the neck and throws him in the air, clattering him into the camera crew by the announce area. Security arrive and they begin to usher Ojore back toward the aisleway but Brown is back up and he runs across, up the steel steps, and jumps through the air into a tackle that knocks Ojore and the security team to the floor.

HA: This has turned into pandemonium here at ringside….DeMarcus Brown wanted Blade but he got a whole lot more than he was banking on….

*Security try to pin Ojore down but he uses his power to throw the guards into the ring apron and a few of them go over the railings into the front row of the crowd. Brown rushes in and he slams into Ojore, driving him back against the ring steps, and they begin to brawl once again. Ojore headbutts Brown and knocks him senseless before gripping him by the throat again…

HE: Brown is going for a ride…

*Brown boots Ojore right between the legs and the monster’s face changes completely. He doubles up and Brown rips the steel steps away from the ring and hauls them onto his shoulders. Security mill around him but he ignores him as he runs forward…..BOOM!

HA: So close…

*Ojore gets his foot up and he kicks the steps off Brown’s shoulders, sending him staggering off balance. Two more security guards get in Ojore’s way and he chops one of them across the top of the head before grabbing the other and he chokeslams him on the hard flooring. Ojore then drives into Brown and pushes him to the floor before lifting up the apron and he drags out a steel pipe…

HE: Brown is about to get his head knocked off…

*Three security guards get in between the two superstars and two of them take pipe shots to the head before Brown uses the third as a battering ram and slams him straight into Ojore’s stomach. Brown pulls the pipe from Ojore and lashes it across the side of his head before scooping the big man up….

HA: BROKEN HOME!

*Ojore drops off the back again and he pushes Brown away, slamming him into the ringpost. More security swarm in and this time they manage to restrain both men, blocking the aisleway off. Deep Heat is smiling on the stage and then he disappears into the backstage area as Brown and Ojore trade insults and try to continue their fight.

HE: Brown came here to fight Blade but he got Ojore instead….and now I think this rivalry is just getting started…

HA: DeMarcus Brown showing no fear in the face of Ojore, but this is one hell of a fight that he now has on his hands….

*Ojore is man-handling members of security as DeMarcus Brown is escorted up the rampway and into the backstage area. He takes one last look at the wild monster, shaking his head, before disappearing from site.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:05 am

Backstage before the Main Event Liam Wood is packing his bag in his dressing room, he glances at the TV monitor as a recap package plays advertising the Champion vs Champion match-up

Liam stuffs a boot into his bag in frustration
LW: Should have been me. All of my hard work and for nothing, thrown away in an instant and by someone I considered to be my best friend

??: What is it with you guys talking to yourself tonight?

Wood spins to see Kelsey Callihan

LW: What do you want Elphaba?

Kelsey laughs out loud
KC: You are so on the bus!!

Wood looks confused
LW: I need to be somewhere; did this visit have a point?

KC: I just wanted to explain what you saw earlier

LW: I don’t care…………..

KC: Yeah right, you keep telling yourself that honey but it’s written all over your face. And why wouldn’t you be angry. After what he did, what he is planning to do…

Wood snaps
LW: I don’t have to listen to this!!!!

Kelsey smiles
KC: You keep denying it to yourself, but you know the truth, you know what you have to do

Wood grabs Kelsey by the arm and marches her out of the dressing room, slamming the door behind her. He goes back and sits on the bench in the centre of the room, his head bowed for a second but he slowly lifts it as the show comes back on the screen ahead of the Main Event

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:05 am

Back to ringside
HA: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for the Main Event and tell me Henry name me another wrestling promotion where you get a match of this magnitude on free to air television?

HE: There isn’t one….6CW’s rising supremacy on display for all to see with our main event…

HA: World Champion versus World Champion….Nate Nack and Enforcer are about to go one on one….

HE: And once again The Authority is going to demonstrate their superiority over the rest of the playing field….Nack is good but he ain’t no Enforcer…

“Saturday Night” kicks out of the speakers and there is a chorus of boos as Enforcer marches out to the front of the stage. He unstraps the EWF Championship from around his waist and he kisses the belt as he raises it over his head…

HA: I don’t think there is a more confident man on the roster right now…

HE: Enforcer is on top of the world….the untouchable king…

HA: “Untouchable” for now….but in just a few weeks he puts that world championship on the line against Thunder, Liam Wood as the special referee….that is a big gamble for The Authority to take with their main man…

HE: The Authority has everything under control…

Enforcer makes his way down to the ring and walks around the outside before clambering up into the ring. He shoulders the championship as he stands in the middle of the ring and waits for his challenge to appear…

HA: Enforcer is one hell of an athlete but the 6CW Champion is more than capable of giving him a run for his money…

“Unbreakable” suddenly roars from the PA system and the entire the arena rises for the arrival of the 6CW Champion. Pyros explode up into the air and then Nate Nack comes striding into view, a focused look on his face…

HA: Earlier tonight Nate Nack found out that he will defend his championship at Seasons’ Beatings inside that demonic structure hanging above the ring…

The cameras pan up and show the hell in a cell structure above the ring and then back to Nate Nack, who is staring up into the rafters with no hint of fear. He then tags the hands of the fans before looking at Enforcer and making his way up the steel steps…

HE: Nate Nack should enjoy his last few moments with the 6CW Championship….because in a few weeks Orthrus is going to strip it away from him….The Authority are going to have total dominance…

HA: That remains to be seen…..what matters right now is this clash, 6CW vs The Authority….champion vs champion…should be a stormer…

The referee has a word with both men and checks them over for illegal objects before stepping away to call for the cell. Enforcer and Nack go nose to nose and the noise levels rise in the arena…

HE: Two very powerful, athletic superstars….this should be a great match…

Enforcer whispers in Nack’s ear and then smiles as he shoves the 6CW Champion away. The crowd boos but then Nack comes back with a shove of his own and sends Big E staggering back into the ropes.

HA: Nack has the edge on strength, no doubts at all about that….Enforcer wasn’t expecting that…

Enforcer looks a little surprised as Nack beckons him forward and then dive into a lockup. Both superstars jockey for position until Nack uses his strength to shove Enforcer backwards and onto the seat of his pants…

*Crowd cheer

HE: I didn’t realise Nack was that strong?

HA: They don’t call him “Might Mighty” for nothing….

Nack smiles as Big E gets back up, looking bewildered. Nate beckons Enforcer back in and they prepare to lockup again but this time Enforcer drives in with a kick to the midsection and clobbers Nack across the back. Enforcer knocks Nack back into the corner and goes to the body and head with stiff punches as the 6CW Champion tries to cover up…

HE: Nack isn’t smiling now…

Enforcer presses his forearm into Nack’s throat as he pins him against the turnbuckle and stomps on his midsection. Nack falls out and Enforcer lifts him into an impressive suplex………………1……………………..2………………..kickout. Big E gets up and drops an elbow to the chest of Nack before dragging him back up and gutwrenching him into a solid knee to the stomach….

HA: Nack starting to feel the weight behind Enforcer’s shots….every blow is thrown with intention…

Nack is in a seated position as Big E boots him in the spine and then drops quick elbows to the side of the neck. He leans in behind his opponent and applies a reverse chinlock, keeping the 6CW Champion on the floor…

HE: Enforcer is keeping this pace nice and slow, making sure it is all working out for himself….

Nack begins to use his power to pries Enforcer’s hands from around his chin and starts to get back to his feet. Big E is struggling to press back and Nack is able to turn out but then Enforcer boots him in the stomach and smashes him into a DDT…………………1…………………..2……………kickout!

HA: Both of these men are looking to ending this calendar year as world champions….but both have serious tests ahead of them…

HE: I know Enforcer will still have that belt in 2014 but I wouldn’t bank on Nack…

Enforcer drags Nack up by the head and he drives several knees into the chest and head, sending him staggering back to the ropes. Big E then follows in and he scores with several lefts and rights before grabbing Nack’s arm and sends him across the ring….

HA: Big Boot!

Nack gets his hands up in the air and he catches Enforcer’s foot before slamming it down onto the canvass and flooring Big E with a solid clothesline. Enforcer gets back up and Nack hits him with another clothesline before letting him up again and he grips him into a belly to belly situation before nailing a huge slam…………………………1………………………….2……………….Enforcer kicks out!

HA: Nack’s power is back in play…something Enforcer does not want…

HE: Nothing that he cannot handle….

Nack pulls Enforcer up and shoves him back into the corner before charging in with a solid knee lift to the midsection. Nack then pulls Big E out into a short-armed lariat before letting him back up and he scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: Nack thinking powerslam…

Enforcer rakes the eyes of Nack and drops off the back. He takes a second and then bounces back off the ropes, returning just as Nack turns around…

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: WHAT POWER!

Nack ducks the flying forearm but uses Enforcer’s momentum to tilt-a-whirl him into the air and drops him down with a sideslam……………………..1……………………..2………………..shoulder up. Nack gets back up and he nods his head before pulling Big E back up and he slams several headbutts into the chest before whipping him off the ropes and he bench presses him on the comeback…

HA: That is unreal strength….

HE: This is bad….

The crowd cheer as Nack slams Enforcer down on his back and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a huge leaping splash…………………………1…………………………2………………kickout. Nack shakes his head as he draws on the crowd for support and then beckons Enforcer to stand and face him…

HA: Nack giving a sign that he has this in the bag…..WAKE UP CALL!

Enforcer floats over the back of the attempted suplex-stunner and he grips Nack in place before flooring him with a face-first Russian legsweep……………….1………………………..2………………

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:06 am

...........Shoulder up.

Enforcer crawls on top and hammers away with right hands before the referee pulls him off on four…

HE: That’s right Enforcer, whip him good…

HA: Enforcer showing his more dangerous side right there…

Nack gets back up, near the ropes, as Enforcer runs over and knees him in the side of the head, sending him to the outside of the ring. Big E follows and he clatters Nack’s head against the ring apron before pulling him around and he tries to lift him into a suplex on the hard flooring….

HA: Enforcer trying to take Nack out of commission…

Nack kicks his feet and blocks the suplex before using his strength to counter into a suplex of his own, lashing Big E on the floor. Nack makes his way back up and clubs Enforcer across the back before dragging him up and pulling him into the announce area…

HE: Get them back in the ring, ref…

HA: Enforcer brought the action outside and Nack is only more than happy to take over…

The crowd cheer as Nack drives Enforcer’s face against the Spanish announce table before running him back to the ring and slinging him under the bottom rope. Nack climbs back onto the apron and he scales the ropes before jumping off with an excellent shoulder tackle take-down………………1……………………..2………………….Enforcer kicks out!

HA: Nack settling himself back into the driver’s seat here…

Nack lets Enforcer back up and he connects with an impress wrist clutch suplex, sending Big E rolling into the corner. Nack then follows up with a running splash in the corner before ushering Enforcer toward him and he scoops him onto his shoulders….

HE: Get out of there, E…

Nack runs Enforcer into the middle for an over the shoulder cutter (Big Ending) but Enforcer drops behind and spins Nack into a heavy knee before scoring with a Pumphandle slam…………….1……………………..2………………….shoulder up!

HE: You never write off Enforcer, never think he is out of it because he is just biding his time…

Enforcer gets back up and he kicks the ropes in frustration before dragging Nack to the middle of the ring and he tries to lift him into a Powerbomb. Nack struggles against the lift and manages to keep himself grounded before countering with a backdrop. Nack then bursts off the ropes and comes running back with a flying body block but Enforcer sidesteps and sends him crashing into the turnbuckle….

HE: Enforcer knew what was coming there….YES!

Enforcer nails a big back suplex and then he backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He looks down at Nack and then jumps into an elbow drop to the heart……………….1…………………2……………….kickout. Enforcer gets back up and he takes a knee in the corner, biding his time as he waits for Nack to stand…

HA: Enforcer has Nack in the crosshairs……FACE….

Enforcer runs out for the “facecheck” but only finds the boot of Nack, connecting clean with his face. Big E staggers back up and Nack scoop slams him onto the canvass before repeating the process twice more. The crowd is cheering as Nack beats his chest and drags Enforcer up…

HA: This man possesses unnatural strength….WAKE UP…

Enforcer counters into a small package…………………1………………………2……………….kickout. Nack is back up quick and he floors Enforcer with a body block before dragging him back up and scoring with a t-bone suplex…….1…………………..2…………………….shoulder up!

HE: Get your head straight Big E….

Enforcer is swaying slightly as he gets back up and Nack immediately lifts him into a rib-crushing bearhug. The crowds cheer as Nack presses his arms into the ribs of his opponent, sucking the air from Enforcer’s lungs…

HA: Nack’s strength is the key element here…he may break Enforcer in half…

Enforcer is kicking his legs and trying to push himself free of the strangulation but Nack is too powerful and will not release the hold. Enforcer’s fight becomes less pronounced and his head begins to slump…

HE: I can’t watch much more…

HA: Enforcer might be about to pass out…

Enforcer suddenly jerks back to life and he begins to press at Nack’s face with his fingernails, the only thing he can do. Nack staggers off balance, slightly, and Enforcer rips at his eyes some more until Nack is forced to release him….

HE: A champion has to do whatever it takes to win…

HA: Completely illegal from Enforcer…

Nack falls away, holding his face, and Enforcer is able to sprint at him and drop him with a heavy big boot to the face. Enforcer then wills Nack up and dodges a lazy right hand before lifting his foe into a big full nelson slam…………………….1……………………………2……………..Nack kicks out!

HA: Both of these champions are putting their everything into this match….what a main event…

HE: This is what 6CW is all about…

Enforcer pushes his hair from his face as he waits for Nack to get up and then tries to scoop him up onto his shoulders. Nack is able to drop off the back and he tries to counter with a German suplex but Big E elbows his way free and then lifts Nack into his arms….

HA: Brilliant fall away slam from Enforcer…

HE: He isn’t the world champion for nothing…

HA: One of the world champions…

Nack is up in the corner and Enforcer sprints in with a big clothesline and then he ushers Nate out to him and succeeds in lifting him onto his shoulders…

HE: Enforcer has got some strength of his own….DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

The crowd groan as Big E dumps the 6CW Champion right on his head and he hooks the leg…………………..1………………………………2…………………………..3!

HE: He finished him…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:09 am

HA: Check again…foot on the ropes!

The crowd cheers as the referee waves the fall off and points to Nack’s foot on the bottom rope. Enforcer looks annoyed at himself for not checking the situation and then he gets back to his feet and begins to stomp viciously on his foe. He targets the head, chest, stomach and legs until the referee drags him away and Nack is left unmoving on the mat….

HE: Finish the job, E….

HA: Nack just got ravaged there….Enforcer showing his ruthless streak….

Enforcer just shakes his head at Nack and then he heads to the corner and begins to climb. The flashbulbs go off as the fans watch Big E make it to the top rope and he looks over his shoulder at Nack below him before leaping….

HE: That is a 300 pound man….MOONSAULT!

HA: WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT….

The impact looks inevitable but Nack pulls himself out of the firing line at the last second, leaving Enforcer to crash and burn into the canvass. A few moments pass as Nack tries to get himself back to a vertical base and then he clambers up and waits for Enforcer to join him…

HA: Enforcer took a huge risk, perhaps an unnecessary one and it has cost him big time….

HE: Why would you do that, Big E?

Enforcer stumbles up and Nack lifts him into his arms before connecting with a stiff rib-breaker. He demonstrates his power by continuing to cradle Enforcer and then he lifts him into a second rib-breaker before lifting him high into the air for the hat-trick…

HA: Remarkable stuff by Nate Nack….that is the reason that man stands at the top of the 6CW pile…

Enforcer holds his ribs as he rolls across the canvass and Nack then pulls him back up and explodes with a thunderous spinebuster (ala Batista)……………………..1……………………………2……………Enforcer just manages to push his shoulder in the air!

HE: You need to pull something out of the bag, Enforcer…

Big E tries to crawl to the ropes but Nack stands over him and attempts to pull him into a camel clutch submission. Enforcer struggles against his opponent’s grip and even bites Nack’s hand as he pulls free and clings to the ropes for refuge. Nack looks annoyed at the bite and he walks back to the ropes and grabs Enforcer by the hair…

HA: That was a blatant thumb to the eye…

The crowd boo as Nack falls away, temporarily blinded, and then Enforcer bursts from the blocks and flattens him with a big spear…
…1
……….2
…………………thr-kickout!

HE: That was three…

HA: The referee says it wasn’t….we continue here on Anarchy…

Enforcer has some choice words for the official as he gets back and tries to pull Nack into a Powerbomb. Nack’s legs are too powerful to budge and he manages to swipe Big E’s out from under him before dropping back into a slingshot that sends Enforcer toward the turnbuckle….

HA: Enforcer taken out of his stride….WHAT A SUPLEX!

Nack is back up as Enforcer’s head bounces off the turnbuckle and he throws Big E across the ring with an incredible release German suplex. The crowd is applauding as Nack gets up and he pulls down his singlet before pulling Enforcer into the centre of the ring….

HA: Enforcer has had his moments but the power of Nack is too much……WAKE UP CALL!

*Flames explode from the turnbuckles

HE: It’s time for Nack to “wake up” and see reality….

The fans begin to boo as the giant form of Orthrus comes walking out onto the stage with malevolence in his eyes. Nack immediately pushes Enforcer to the ground and he beckons for Orthrus to bring the fight on…

HA: Nack isn’t intimidated in the slightest….he wants him some of Orthrus right here…

HE: He’s looking the devil in the eyes…

Orthrus is marching straight to the ring as the referee leans over the ropes and warns him to keep his distance. Orthrus stops and he licks his lips with a smile as he glares up at Nack, desperate to clash with the 6CW Champion…

HA: In just less than a month these two men will be locked inside “hell in a cell” with the 6CW Championship on the line….

HE: Nack knows his days are numbered….

Nack turns away from Orthrus and he pulls Enforcer back toward him and attempts the suplex-stunner but Enforcer counters into a sit-down jawbreaker. Nack falls back into the ropes and comes back as Enforcer kicks him in the stomach….

HE: Powerbomb!

Nack drops out the front and he quickly lifts Enforcer up onto his shoulders and runs him across the ring for a powerslam…

HA: Bottom dropped out….

HE: He’s got him…

HA: He’s got the tights and the ropes….

…..2
……………3!

HA: What a load of…

The crowd boo as “Saturday Night” roars from the speakers and Enforcer is declared the winner of the match. The end shows Enforcer drop out of the powerslam attempt and he rolls Nack up with a fistful of tights and his feet on the bottom rope for leverage, unseen by the official. Back live and Nack is complaining to the referee as Orthrus climbs into the ring and clatters him…

HE: Now Nack is going to experience the real meaning of “pain”….

HA: This a damn setup…

Orthrus lands a stiff uppercut that knocks Nack back into the corner and then he follows in with more thumping blows. The 6CW Champion begins to fight back with clubbing punches to the body and he knees Orthrus in the stomach before pulling him in place….

HA: WAKE UP CALL….CMON!

Enforcer is on his feet with the EWF Championship in his hand and he cracks it into the back of Nack’s head, dropping him to his knees. Enforcer then motions to Orthrus to take centre stage as he backs away into the corner…

HA: More handicap B.S from The Authority….

HE: They are taking care of business, Harold…..WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Orthrus seizes Nack by the throat and prepares to lift him into a chokeslam as Liam Wood comes running out onto the stage with a steel chair in hand. The crowd is going wild as Wood slides in the ring and he first aims the chair at Enforcer, who flees, and then at Orthrus, who kicks the chair away.

HA: Liam Wood here to even it up…

HE: But he has only set himself for a world of hurt….

Orthrus then grips Wood by the throat but Viper stuns the big man with a kick right between the legs and begins to pummel Orthrus back into the ropes. Enforcer then rolls back in and he goes to attack Wood from behind but Nack pulls him around and starts to beat him down…

HA: For once a fair fight and The Authority are getting their a55es kicked….

More boos as Tyler Roth leads the second wave of S.O.A to the ring. He is flanked by Blade, Conrad and Heat as they storm the ring and completely over power the 6CW “rebel” forces. Wood is trapped in the corner being dominated by Roth with heavy shoulder thrusts as Blade aims kicks in at every available moment. Nack is trapped in the opposite corner with Orthrus choking him whilst Heat and Conrad rain in punches and kicks….

HA: This is damn sure not right….this pack of hyenas is becoming too much…

HE: Nobody can stand up to the might of The Authority…time to learn that the hard way….

*Crowd pop

HA: Don’t count your chickens yet….

Drake is followed by Mike Masters and Jack Hurst as they fly down to ringside to help out their allies. There is a mass commotion in the middle of the ring as fists fly and bodies are beaten all over the ring area…

HE: This is chaos….

Deep Heat is grabbed by Nate Nack and sent flying over the top rope to the outside as Drake and Mike Conrad go blow for blow in the centre of the ring. Mike Masters backdrops Blade over the top and then slingshots himself after his opponent, their brawl spilling out into the aisleway. Jack Hurst manages to counter a Tyler Roth Powerbomb into a hurricanrana that sends the big man to the outside and then he climbs up the ropes and dives off into a crossbody…..

HA: 6CW are taking the fight to The Authority and they are damn well getting the upperhand…

Orthrus spins Nack around and grips him by the throat but Liam Wood comes to the rescue with a running yakuza kick to the stomach, doubling Orthrus up and then they double suplex the monster. Nack tackles Orthrus to the outside as Wood and Enforcer begin to trade shots…

HE: Wood is an assigned referee….

HA: Not until Seasons’ Beatings he isn’t….

Enforcer begins to rock Wood back on his heels and then looks for an Irish whip but Wood twists inside and pulls Big E toward him before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: VIPER DROP!

The Authority members manage to grab Wood’s legs and they pull him out under the bottom rope to join the melee around ringside. Nack and Orthrus are trading big shots near the announce table as the rest of the superstars are congregated on the opposite side near the aisleway. Enforcer is left by himself in the ring…

HE: Look at the symbolism, Harold…Enforcer the only man in the ring, the true world champion….

HA: NOT ANYMORE!

Enforcer picks up the EWF Championship and kisses it before turning around into a huge springboard clothesline from Thunder. The crowd is bouncing on their feet as Thunder then pulls Big E into the centre of the ring….

HE: NO….NOT THIS….

HA: TEQUILA BOMB….YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SYMBOLISM, THEN HOW ABOUT THAT RIGHT THERE?

The crowd is going insane as Thunder drills Enforcer with the Powerbomb in the centre of the ring. His chest heaves in and out as he looks down at his rival before bending down to pick up the EWF Championship off the mat. Thunder looks at the belt with a real hunger in his eyes before holding it over his head….

HA: Is this a sign of things to come? Has The Authority’s plan backfired? Is Enforcer walking into a predicament he cannot walk out from? And where on earth does this 6CW/Authority warfare go next? Tune in, two weeks from now on our last stop before Seasons’ Beatings….what a show this has been….thanks for joining us folks….goodnight!

The show goes off the air with the members of 6CW and the members of The Authority continuing to fight all around the ringside area. The cameras then pan to show Liam Wood standing in the aisleway with his eyes firmly locked on the ring, where Thunder is standing over Enforcer with the EWF Championship in his hands.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down