The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:08 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leap to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnicsdisplay goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display. We then go to ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are seen.

HA: Hello and good evening ladies and gentleman, I am Harold Lloyd and I am joined as ever by my bother Henry

HE: Hello

HA: It is Wednesday 12th June and this is 6CW Anarchy, but this is not just any edition of Anarchy, this is the first of three weekly shows as we countdown to the biggest PPV of the 6CW regeneration so far Beachfront Brawl

HE: Yes indeed, Harold, a PPV that in its own right is steeped in history but now it has taken on a whole new level of importance since the earth shattering announcements of last week

HA: Not just one but two huge pieces of news that have shocked this company to the core and are set to change the future of 6CW forever

But where to begin?

HE: Well really the story has been playing out ever since that first day back in January. A day that was heralded as a new dawn, a second chance for this once great company to rise once more from the ashes.
That day brought about such hope but it is clear that even back then the cracks were starting to appear.

HA: It seems strange to think that so early in a new relationship tension could already have been so strained, but depending on whose version of the truth you believe this is exactly what happened

Let’s look at the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: Way back when, Dean Andrews had a dream, a dream to return 6CW to its former glory. To create something special, a wrestling company above all others

HA: But a dream on its own is nothing Henry, Andrews needed help, so he approached two groups for financial backing. One a group of sponsors led by Mr. Michael Jones a man who has made a reputation for his ruthlessness in the business world.

HE: A ruthlessness that has brought him results. Only last month Forbes magazine named Mr. Jones in its Top ten most powerful men

HA: And secondly Andrews approached a silent partner a group whose identity still today remain a mystery to people outside of that board room. A group who chose to remain nameless but wanted to support Dean Andrews realise his dream.

HE: And all seemed rosy in the garden early on. Andrews set out his plan, he wanted ruthless aggression. A company filled with competitors at the top of their game hungry for success.

HA: And to feed that hunger he only offered them interim contracts with the promise of riches on results, a decision that did not go down well with some greats of the past. Then he unveiled his grand plan, the Golden Contract tournament, a competition that was designed to find out the best of the best and to reward that person with untold wealth and power.

HE: And many would see that as the start of all the problems. A competition that was meant to unearth the great and the good only brought out the worst in 6CW.

Andrews has always admitted that he envisioned the tournament would create a 6CW face of the future but everything backfired when Orthrus was crowned the winner. The most dangerous man in the company was given unlimited power and the men behind the scenes were not happy

HA: They definitely weren’t Henry. Mr. Jones stepped out of the shadows and made his feelings clear. The sponsors wanted changes, so we started to see a little more stability. Superstars were given permanent contracts but it was clear that Mr. Jones was keen to have a little more of a say in how things are run.

HE: Which is when the sponsors called an extraordinary board meeting, they were looking for a vote of no confidence in Dean Andrews, and I’ll say now they were as surprised as us by the outcome of that meeting as the rest of us!!!!

HA: They certainly were – Our mystery backer showed their creative side when they proposed a new working arrangement – Joint General Managers. Dean Andrews and Mr. Jones working side by side for the good of the company.

HE: And from the outside looking in everything appeared to be going well. Viewing figures are up, we have seen some of the greatest matches in the company’s history but clearly behind the scenes all is not well.

HA: There is a lack of trust Henry. Dean Andrews cares very deeply about this company and he clearly feels that Mr. Jones is not all that he seems. He feels that there has been another shift in their relationship that Mr. Jones has begun to make a play for complete control.

And you know what, it is clear to us that Mr. Jones has started to have more of a say in match making. That is clear from the announcement last week that at Beachfront Brawl we will crown a new 6CW Heavyweight Champion during the grueling Ruler of the Ring match.

HE: But Andrews feels all of this is to undermine his authority, he think she is being pushed out and he is not about to hang around and wait for it to happen so he is starting to apply a little pressure of his own.

Firstly with the announcement that he is bringing forward the PPV and not only that but he is switching Anarchy to a weekly format over the weeks leading up to Beachfront Brawl.

And secondly and perhaps most importantly he has made a play for complete control. It is clear that the mystery backers are open to the idea of selling their stake which would give Andrews the majority share and return him to a position of power in the company and Andrews has been successful in obtaining the financial backing to make the bid

HA: So all seemed clear. Andrews was to become majority shareholder and sole General Manager of 6CW Anarchy and Mr. Jones and his ’group’ would return to there previous position as minority silent partners

Or so thought Dean Andrews

Because in a last minute move Jones launched a counter bid, a bid that has we now know also been accepted and alongside Andrews’ bid was being taken under consideration

HE: So that was it, or so we thought until the last few minutes of last weeks show when we saw these events unfold. Roll VT

VIDEO FOOTAGE
??: I AM GOING TO GET YOU, YOU S…O…..B!!!!

??2: Now calm there, you are a representative of this company….

As the camera spins round we see 10 security men splitting Andrews up from Mr. Jones.

DA: You know what I am tired of this cr@p! I see right through you Jones! I know what you are trying to do.

MJ: Boost ratings maybe? Clearly your incompetence in management is costing us vital pounds, and viewers!

DA: THIS IS MY COMPANY!!! YOU WOULDN’T BE HERE IF IT WASN’T FOR ME!

MJ: Don’t forget our wonderful sponsors old boy….

*Andrews snaps.

DA: FFFF UUU JONES!!!

Andrews breaks through the security and smacks Jones in the cheek as the security eventually backs Andrews away.

DA: You know what Jones? I am tired of this…This is never going to work, so I am telling you…GO…Go and find yourself 1 man…1 man to represent you and I will find one man to represent me…and at Beachfront Brawl I say….WINNER TAKES ALL!!!! You lose you get the hell out of my company! If I lose, you get control of 6CW.

Jones rubs his cheek, as he smiles and stares back at Andrews.

MJ: As you wish Mr. Andrews…..as……you…..wish…..

The scene ends with the two men glaring each other down as we go to credits.

HA: Not exactly the action you would expect usually from the members of the board room but none the less a challenge was made, a gauntlet was thrown and Ladies and Gentleman after a week of negotiations and drafting of contracts an agreement has been reached

HE: I can’t believe I’m saying this

At Beachfront Brawl it will be a 6CW superstar representing Dean Andrews versus a 6CW superstar representing Mr. Jones with the whole damn company on the line, winner takes all, loser leaves the company with nothing more than the clothes they arrived in. all the infighting all the arguments come to an end at Beachfront Brawl

HA: Truly an amazing story Henry. We have seen a lot of crazy stuff in our time with 6CW but I never expected to be in this position so soon in the regeneration

HE: That is why we love this place Harold. You never know what is going to happen next.

HA: Well actually next is a commercial break but then what a great show we have planned with theculmination being when Mr. Jones makes his pick

You’d be mad not to join us after these messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:10 pm

HE: Welcome back to Anarchy.
It’s time for our first match of the evening Dylan Wright is already in the ring

Wright is leaning back against the ropes stretching his back as he waits for his opponent.

HA: Jones is by far a happy man, and was displeased with Wright performance at Retribution.

HE: Wright is paying for the fact he wasn’t able to beat Ron, which meant he remains on the roster!

HA: Some say he is a dead man walking…

HE: Well if he isn’t now he certainly will be after what is coming for him!

“CCCLouds” Hits across the arena with the fans giving a loud heated reception. Plague makes his way out wearing a white hooded robe, and his plague mask with his large cross in hand. Plague raises his cross in the air as a white pyrotechnics shoots off behind him. He then descends down the ramp avoiding the fingers tips from the fans who are trying to touch him. Plague plants the cross in front of the ring, and then slides in behind.

HE: I get uneasy every time this man makes his way out here tonight.

HA: Everything he does is for a purpose, and you know that right now Orthrus is in the back watching this match with great interest.

HE: Man, Orthrus must still be feeling that fall through the 8 tables…..

Ding!!!! Ding!!!! Ding!!!!!

The match gets underway as Plague removes his robe and puts in the corner as Wright flies in with a splash. Wright then backs away as Plague slowly turns around showing no signs of pain staring straight at Wright. Wright charges back in and unleashes various flying shots to the gut and face as Plague just stand motionless absorbing everything that Wright throws at him. Wright then runs the ropes and hits a clothesline but Plague doesn’t fall to the mat. Plague pounds his chest and waves his arms at Wright to come at him again.

HE: Plague is almost toying with Wright here encouraging him on.

HA: Plague is showing the world that he isn’t just your average wrestler….he is a beast….a monster hell bent on destruction…

Wright bounces off the ropes again and hits another clothesline as Plague slowly stumbles back. Wright then back away

*SMACK!!!!!!!!

HE: What a superkick by Wright!!!

HA: Wait hold on a second…..

Wright is seen with his foot right in Plague’s face, only as the camera angle changes, Plague hands are seen blocking the shot as Wright begins to panic. Plague shoves Wright away.

HE: Fire and Brimstone connects!!!

HA: This man is just so effective with his moves.

Plague hooks the leg.

1…….

2…..

*Crowd: Boooooo!!!!!

HE: Come on Plague end the match!!! The man is already out!

HA: He isn’t done Henry!

Plague is seen raising Wright arm off the canvas on the count of the two as he then drags Wright to his feet. Plague then whips Wright into the corner. Plague runs in with a huge splash in the corner. He then hits a massive uppercut almost sweeping Wright off his feet. He hits a hard headbut and then whips Wright to the opposite corner.

Plague runs in and hits a shoulder thrust to the gut and then backs off and runs the ropes. As Wright stumbles out of the corner clutching his gut, Plague comes off the ropes and hits a big clothesline from hell.

*Crowd: @sshole! @sshole! @sshole!

Plague then drags Wright back up to his and props him on his back and displays him in the crucifix position. Plague begins to walk around the ring…

HE: CONFESSION!!!!!!!

HA: Wright went flying for a ride there!!!!

Plague stares down at Wright lifeless carcass.

HE: What is he doing now?

Plague stares to the heavens and raises his arms in the air as he snaps them back down. Plague rushes over and drags Wright back to his feet one more time and grabs him from his back…..

HE: PURIFIER!!!!!!!!!!

HA: Finally Plague going for the cover….

1…..

2…..

3!!!!!!

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!!!

HE: No contest really since the bell went!

HA: Plague gets the win!

Plague gets to his feet and forces the ref to raise his arm in the air as the arena burst into a chorus of boo’s. Plague then leaps out of the ring making his way to the back.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:11 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage, microphone in hand and ready to interview

TA "Please welcome my guest at this time Prince Charming Jack Hurst

The crowd pop for the English gent, the cheers a higher pitch as the ladies in the audience find their voices

TA "Jack, you again find yourself embroiled in a rivalry with men who will break any rule to secure a win. How do you approach a match where the threat could turn below the belt in seconds?"

JH: Evening Timothy. It is a sad fact that I appear a target for those who lack honour, seemingly men who look to profit from my dignified approach. Maybe the fault is my own, I have been advised many times to fight fire with fire."

TA "Are you telling 6CW that maybe the Earl of Decency himself is looking to level the playing field?"

JH "The playing field has never been level, I am better than those scoundrels and their deviant behaviour has proved it. So, Timothy, the answer is no. I shan’t forget my values for the sake of one win."

TA "You tag with the behemoth Mighty Mighty Nate Nack tonight against--"

JH "Pardon my manners, Tim old bean, but let’s not mention the opposition for once. Tonight, myself and Nate both have the same goal. Not only do we want to win, we want to win with panache and open the eyes of our owners. It seems to me that wrestling all over is struggling with ownership crises, but here in 6CW we would both like to stand up and put forward our case for Beachfront Brawl."

TA "For which man Jack?"

JH "You'll know which man is the right one when they say my name Timothy. I bid you adieu.".

As Hurst turns he is joined in shot by Dean Andrews, Hurst nods respectfully

DA: Was that you throwing your hat in the ring to represent me at Beachfront Brawl

Hurst remains stoic in his silence as Andrews smiles
DA: I like you Jack, you have impressed me. I tell you what. After your match tonight, let’s talk, not just about the PPV but beyond. I have plans for you, big plans

Andrews starts to walk away
DA: My office, shall we say thirty minutes after the match. I’ve got a lovely bottle of red that I think your palette would really appreciate

Hurst remains unmoved as Andrews walks out of shot
JH: A bottle of red, uurrrghhh. It better not be French!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurst pulls a horrified face as the camera fadesTimothy Allen is backstage, microphone in hand and ready to interview

TA "Please welcome my guest at this time Prince Charming Jack Hurst

The crowd pop for the English gent, the cheers a higher pitch as the ladies in the audience find their voices

TA "Jack, you again find yourself embroiled in a rivalry with men who will break any rule to secure a win. How do you approach a match where the threat could turn below the belt in seconds?"

JH: Evening Timothy. It is a sad fact that I appear a target for those who lack honour, seemingly men who look to profit from my dignified approach. Maybe the fault is my own, I have been advised many times to fight fire with fire."

TA "Are you telling 6CW that maybe the Earl of Decency himself is looking to level the playing field?"

JH "The playing field has never been level, I am better than those scoundrels and their deviant behaviour has proved it. So, Timothy, the answer is no. I shan’t forget my values for the sake of one win."

TA "You tag with the behemoth Mighty Mighty Nate Nack tonight against--"

JH "Pardon my manners, Tim old bean, but let’s not mention the opposition for once. Tonight, myself and Nate both have the same goal. Not only do we want to win, we want to win with panache and open the eyes of our owners. It seems to me that wrestling all over is struggling with ownership crises, but here in 6CW we would both like to stand up and put forward our case for Beachfront Brawl."

TA "For which man Jack?"

JH "You'll know which man is the right one when they say my name Timothy. I bid you adieu.".

As Hurst turns he is joined in shot by Dean Andrews, Hurst nods respectfully

DA: Was that you throwing your hat in the ring to represent me at Beachfront Brawl

Hurst remains stoic in his silence as Andrews smiles
DA: I like you Jack, you have impressed me. I tell you what. After your match tonight, let’s talk, not just about the PPV but beyond. I have plans for you, big plans

Andrews starts to walk away
DA: My office, shall we say thirty minutes after the match. I’ve got a lovely bottle of red that I think your palette would really appreciate

Hurst remains unmoved as Andrews walks out of shot
JH: A bottle of red, uurrrghhh. It better not be French!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurst pulls a horrified face as the camera fades

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:12 pm

Christy is seen walking backstage, she’s pacing and muttering under her breath as if worried about something. A figure emerges out of the door behind her

??: He’s fine, just took a nasty bump that’s all, he’s had a bit of rest and whilst he may not be100%he’s definitely fit enough to compete tonight

CJ: Doc, that’s brilliant. But I’m still worried about him. Ever since he returned he has been a completely different person, it’s like I don’t even know him any more

Dr: Well I’m afraid I can’t help you there Christy, I’m a medical doctor, not a psychiatrist. I don’t doubt that that man is battling some demons at the minute, but what they are only he knows

CJ: Isn’t there anybody you can recommend? I want Gazzy back, the old Gazzy who could light up a room just by walking into it, who could put on performances in that ring like nobody could. At the minute he’s so distant…he’s so….

??: I’m so what??

Gazzy walks into the picture behind Christy making her jump

CJ: Gazzy I didn’t mean anything, IO meant…I mea..

G: I’m all ears Christy, what exactly did you mean?

CJ: (She exhales) Gazzy ever since that attack you haven’t been you, you’ve been nervous, always on edge, paranoid. The old Gazzy got attacked, and he just came back stronger. He came out fighting and went on to be one of the greatest 6CW Champions of all time….. I know it’s hard bu..

G: Do you? Well tell me Christy how hard is it exactly? How hard is it waking up in a hospital bed not knowing how you got there? How hard is it having to have three blood transfusions after getting beaten so badly you’ve lost pints of blood? Tell me Christy, how hard is it know that there’s some jackass running round with a damn mask on stalking you, ruining anything you do and everything you loved?

Christy begins to stutter looking for words that aren’t there

G: Exactly…you’re nothing more than a lowly interviewer. You don’t know how hard it is, you have no idea what I’ve gone or what I’m going through so keep your thoughts to yourself and just do your job asking your stupid questions

Tears appear in Christy’s eyes, and she begins to beat at his chest

CJ: YOU B@STARD!! HOW DARE YOU! LOOK AT YOU! DO YOU REALIZE WHY YOU’RE FEELING SORRY FOR YOPURSELF THAT I’M THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT YOU?

Christy takes a minute to compose herself

CJ: You’re forgetting who found you that night; I was the one who alerted security

G: Lest I forget, my so called knight in shining armour. What do you want a medal?

Christy holds back more tears

G: I’ll tell you how you can be really helpful. You can tell me who was responsible for leaving me lying there…I know you know

CJ: Of course I don’t

G: So you just so happened to be in that part of the building, at that same time and you’re telling me you didn’t see who the son of a b!tch was?

CJ: I know as much as you, I was coming to wish you luck for your match with Reilly and there you were on the ground….you have to believe me. Gazzy if I knew I would tell you, you know that. I want this to end just as much as you do. I want the old Gazzy back. The Gazzy who I could laugh and smile with…I miss him

Gazzy looks deep in Christy’s eyes and his whole complexion changes. He becomes less restless and even manages a smile which Christy returns, he takes a deep breath and exhales loudly

G: Listen Christy, I know I’ve been a jerk, but I’m under a lot of pressure here. I don’t even have a contract yet because of this guy; I really don’t know how much longer I can go on earning pittance. I need that contract, and while this guy is hanging around that just is not going to happen. I need to find out who he is and put an end to this charade once and for all. Then I promise, you will get the old Gazzy back, just between now and then promise you won’t take anything I say or do to heart…..you promise

She nods to him

G: That’s my girl. This will be over soon; I was this close to finding out who that was. If he wants to make himself visible again in my match with DeMarcus Brown then be my guest, the crap I’ve taken since I got back here I have no problem in kicking two jackasses all over the Copper Box Arena.

Christy’s smile is back on her face as if she’s discovered old school Gazzy again

G: Now I was told to try and take it easy ahead of the match, so how about we head back to my changing room and you can give me a massage eh?

He winks at here suggestively as his mobile phone rings. Gazzy looks at the screen
G: Can we take a rain check?

C: As if I was even coming back with you anyway!!!!

G: Only a matter of time

Gazzy laughs before walking off and answering his phone

G: Hey bud, yeah I’m fine. It’ll take more than that to keep me down. Yeah I know I nearly had the son of a bitch. He’ll be lucky to get away from me again

No still no idea have you had any luck in your investigations. I really appreciate all your help. You had already done so much lending me the money and now with all the extra stuff you’re doing to try and find out who is doing this to me. You’ve been a really good friend

I know it’s in your best interest for me to get a permanent contract so I can afford to pay you back and trust me the sooner I can get rid of this @ss, the sooner that’ll happen. But I really appreciate everything you have done. A lot of people turned there back on me after all the problems but you’ve always been there for me man, thanks!!!!

Gazzy smiles as he listens to the call

G: No totally, I’m back to Main Eventing this week so I know it’s only a matter of time. Things are on the up for me, only good things can happen now; surely I’ve had enough upset for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

Yes mate, yes mate, I know!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

The footage returns back stage as the cameraman goes down the corridor of the Copper Box Arena and the crowd soon cheers loudly as the cameraman stops dead in his tracks at a door and on that door there the name of Blade on it a voice can be heard behind the door.

???: Take that Brown, Great shot from GazzyD 1,2,3 ring the bell and the ref called it down the middle.

The cameraman opens the door and the crowd cheers loudly as Blade is seen playing with some action figures one as GazzyD and one as Demarcus Brown Blade is wearing his referee's shirt on Blade looks at the cameraman and looks embarrassed.

Blade: Man do you live in a barn fella shut the door!

The Cameraman does as he’s told and closes the door behind him Blade then stands up holding the two action figures.

Blade: Looks like you caught me red handed kid yeah am a grown man but hey there's nowt wrong with playing with action figures at my age and there also available at 6CWshop.com and there's also a Blade action figure there too.

Blade cheers as he holds up one more action figure of himself to the camera and starts to play with them in the air.

Blade: GazzyD goes for the drop kick, Brown blocks it and shoves GazzyD out of the way, Wait Blade comes to the rescue and give Brown a Power bomb GazzyD comes round a gets the 1,2,3.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer as Blade smiles into the camera.

Blade: Now every time I go out on the street I get asked Blade are you gonna go straight down the middle or are you gonna be on the side of GazzyD?

I tell them of course straight down the middle I'm not one for cheating, I'm not one for getting help when my ass is getting kicked all over the place, I'm not the one who thinks he is better than anyone else and thinks he’s god no I am Blade a fighter a man of honor a man that never quits when the going gets tough NO,NO,NO!

I fight for what a be leave in I fight for 6CW and I fight for the fans there can only be one man who wins here tonight and I will make sure that it will be the right man, No cheating, No taking short cuts and no help from anyone Brown and GazzyD you will be on your own out there tonight so lets have a fair fight and let the best man win!

??: Talking to yourself Blade, hardly surprising after all the knocks to the head I’ve given you!!!!

DeMarcus Brown walks into the dressing room and Blade immediately jumps to his feet

B: What do you want???

Brown smiles
DB: I just wanted to make sure you weren’t having ideas of how you could screw with my match later tonight

Blade reacts angrily
B: I’m not the one who can’t play by the rules

Brown laughs mockingly
DB: Rules, what is this kindergarten? – rules are meant to be broken Blade. You get no where in life playing by the rules. What kind of fool are you!!!!!

B: I’m not as deluded as you think Brown. I know what you’re trying to do. It’s all just intimidation. You think you have the edge. You think you have the advantage of numbers on your side, that you have the backing of those hoodies??

Brown takes a step towards Blade and snarls
DB: I know I intimidate you

Blade smiles
B: I’m not one of those street junkies that you can scare with a few boo tactics. I’ve faced people like you before, you think that people will run away scared.

I’m not going anywhere Brown. You may have had the advantage in our altercations so far but I’ve got you figured out. I know where your power lies

Brown looks confused as Blade grins knowingly
B: This here in 6CW, these are my streets, this is my hood and soon we’ll be playing by my rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheer as Blade pushes past Brown leaving him in the dressing room

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:14 pm

A small advertisement package for Beachfront Brawl plays before returning to ringside

HA: The action keeps coming thick and fast Ladies and Gentlemen as we now have match two of the evening, still at my side is Henry, Henry who do you think is gonna get the upper hand in our next match up in Nate Nick and Jack Hurst Vs Mike Masters and Marty Helms?

HE: Well Harold I think it will be Mike Masters and Marty Helms who gonna pick up the win, don’t get me wrong Nate Nick and Jack Hurst are very good wrestlers but I think that Masters and Helms are gonna be just too much for them.

HA: Well I'm gonna have Hurst and Nate then this should be an interesting Match and here comes the first of our four competitors.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly when “Unbreakable”, by Bon Jovi Nate Nack comes out on the ramp and performs a different feat of strength, ranging from breaking stacks of cinder blocks and ice blocks, ripping phone books, or rolling up frying pans. After he finishes, gold and silver pyros shoot into the air the crowd cheers as Nate then walks down the ramp tags fans as he goes and enters the ring to wait for his partner.

HE: Nate showing us his strength there, Great body on him he’s gonna need that strength if he’s any hope of picking up a victory against my two guys.

The crowd in the arena cheers once more as Prince Charming by Adam and the Ants hits Jack Hurst then Walks out, bows to the left side of the arena, bows to the right, walks out to the ring before giving a female audience member his scarf and a little tyke in the crowd his cap. Enters the ring, checks himself out in his handheld mirror before going to two corners and bowing on the second turnbuckle.

HA: The Englishman who is very proud at been English and is one hell of a wrestler these two guys are gonna give you two guys a run for there money brother.

HE: Shut up Harold you don't know what a talking about, my guys are just gonna rip there heads of.Speaking of which here they come now.

The crowd in the arena soon start to boo loudly when all of a sudden Champion by Chris Brown and Chipmunk then Mike Masters Comes out from the curtain walking backwards, once the single spotlight hits upon Mike, he turns his head with a smirk on his face. After this, he arrogantly walks towards the ring taunting fans on the way Masters then confidently climbs into the ring laughing at his two opponents.

HA: Masters not taking this match too seriously is he Henry?

HE: On the contrary Harold I see it as he knows that he’s better then his opponents and with Marty helms along side him I would agree with him.

The crowd boos even louder when Sirens hits and then A prison cell is shown on the video screenwith a guards baton rolling across the bars and then a Voice is heard shouting Lights Out this brings the copper box into total darkness, when the lights come back on Marty Helms is seen at the top of the ramp in black combat pants and a t-shirt with Outlaw on the back with the O a closed handcuff and the W being spelt with an open handcuff and the rest of Outlaw spelt by the chain between the O & W. when Helms turns round the front of the shirt has Lights out on the front. As Helms makes his way to the ring the lights flicker on and off.

HA: These two men are sick but I believe in Nack and Hurst to get the job done.

HE: My two guys a bigger and strong then your two Guys and there gonna kick there butts the ref has finished checking the wrestlers and is ready to start the match Harold, Hang on to your hats this is gonna be a good one.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Nate goes out on to the apron and grabs the tag rope as does Helms leaving Hurst and Masters to kick things off Masters shouts at Hurst “You’re not good enough” and in reply Hurst "If my mirror breaks the bad luck is yours" and rubs his fingers through his hair the crowd cheers as Masters goes to throw a right hand but Hurst ducks and then hits Masters with a standing drop kick sending Masters crashing to the floor Hurst the picks up his mirror and starts to pose and rub his hair.

HA: You thought this was gonna be a push over didn't you Henry?

HE: That's just pure luck and arrogance from Hurst it will come to bite him in the ass wait and see Harold.

HA: Oh and Masters isn't the arrogant one then?

HE: Nope, sidewalk slam!

The crowd boos loudly as Masters gets to his feet Hurst then Irish whips Masters to the ropes he goes for the clothesline but Masters ducks and hits the sidewalk slam and flexes his muscles then drops the elbow and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: Close call there for Hurst but not good enough from Masters.

HE: He’s just toying with Hurst.

HA: Get him out of there ref the tag was made.

The crowd cheers but start to boo loudly as Hurst gets the shoulder up for the count of two Masters then kicks Hurst in the stomach and then drags him over to his corner of the ring where Helms has arm out stretched the Masters holds the arms of Hurst so Helms kick punch his stomach several times the ref starts to count and Masters then lets go before the count of five and steps out onto the apron and grabs the tag rope.

Helms picks up Hurst and lifts him high above his head and then drops him behind him and Hurst lands face first Helms then puts his arms in the air as the crowd boos loudly.

HA: Hurst needs a tag and fast.

HE: Not this time!

Nate is give encouragement to the proud Englishman and Hurst starts to crawl his way over to the Nack who has his arm out stretched as far as he can holding on to the tag rope but Helms comes running over and four arms Nate in the face knocking him off the apron onto the out side of the ring.

HA: Un-sportsman like behavior.

HE: That's tag teams for you.

The crowd boo's loudly as Helms then Irish whips Hurst to his corner and starts to distract the ref and Masters grabs his tag rope and starts to chokes Helms the ref turns round just as masters lets go Helms then picks up Hurst and hits a German suplex Hurst crawls to the corner of the ring and starts to pull hi self up via the ropes.

HA: Man what a German suplex from Helms, Oh no Spear!

HE: Into the ring post!

Helms then runs at Hurst and goes for the spear but Hurst moves out of the way and Helms hits his shoulder into the steel ring post as the crowd goes wild Nate has just got back up onto the apron and is calling for the tag as is Masters both men are on the mat crawling to there respective corners Helms dives and gets the tag in for Masters he comes running over grabs the leg of Hurst but Hurst spins round and kicks Masters in the face and then turns and dives for the tag and in comes Nate as the crowd goes up a notch on the noise level.

HA: My god look at Nate go!!!!!!

HE: He’s been itching to get into this match and now he has. Great shot by Masters!

HA: No counter from Nate, Big Boot!

Nate comes running in and catches Masters with a hard right Masters hits Nate with a left and then goes for the DDT but Masters some how gets out of it and pushes Masters and then hits the big boot to the face of Masters and then Nate Irish whips Masters to the corner and hits a Corner Splash Masters staggers out and Nate then hits a Back Body Drop.

Nate then Irish whips Masters to the corner once more and is about to hit a four arm to the face of Masters but Masters then gets his boot into the face of Nate who then struggles to get to his feet Masters then runs at Nate and goes for the clothes line but Nate ducks out of the way and hits a standing drop kick to Maters who crashes to the mat to the delight of the fans in the arena.

HA: Nate is on fire!

Nate then goes to the top rope and hits a leg drop on masters but doesn't go for the cover he picks up Masters Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a spinning kick to the face of Masters and the goes for the cover.
HE: He’s gone for the cover!

Kick out.....

HA: Not enough from the big man, Masters powers out!

HE: Come on Masters, Oh man European Uppercut!

Masters kicks out as the crowd start to boo loudly Nate quickly jumps to his feet and urges for Masters to get to his feet and hits the European Uppercut which staggers the big man Nate then grabs Masters and gets him in the bear hug as the crowd goes wild as Masters screams out in pain.

HA: Yes Nate has him in the Bear Hug crushing the life out of him.

HE: And in comes Helms to save the day!

The crowd boos loudly as Masters is about to tap but Helms comes storming in the ring and hits a Enziguri to the back of the head of Nate who drops Masters and they both fall to the mat Hurst comes running into the ring and clothesline Helms over the top rope and both men land on the outside of the ring and start to brawl.

HA: Things have broken down outside the ring Nate and Helms going at it big time!

Nate looks at the two men fighting on the outside of the ring Masters then sneaks up behind Nate and tries to go for the roll up.

Kick out.....

HE: So close for Masters.

HA: Oh man what a shot!

The crowd cheers loudly as Nate kicks out both men get to there feet and Nate then hits a huge clothesline to Masters, Nate the drops an elbow to Master and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

By this time Hurst and Helms have both got back up to the apron encouraging there opponents.
HA: God I thought Nate had him there, this is turning out to be a great match.

HE: Masters showing his strength there, managing to power out from that move.

HA: Oh man shot to the back of the head, Get him outta there ref.

The crowd boos loudly as Masters kicks out but then Helms comes in the ring and hits Nate to the back of the head with a huge kick the ref tells Helms to get out but he stomps on Nate to the cheers of the crowd Hurst once again comes into the ring and clotheslines Helms to the outside of the ring and both men start to brawl as the crowd is going wild.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

HE: What, Wait, Who won the match?
We were too focused on Hurst and Helms outside of the ring we for got about Masters and Nate inside the ring.

HA: Let’s go to the replay Henry.

HE: Good call Harold.

The replay shows Nate and Masters just getting to there feet and they start to brawl with each other Masters kicks Nate in the stomach hits him with a DDT as Masters is going to push Nate on to his back and go for the pin Nate grabs Masters and hits the Mighty Clutch (Camel Clutch) and gets the victory.

Hurst slams Helms into the steel steps and climbs into the ring as the referee raises the arms of Nate Nack and Jack Hurt for the victory as “Unbreakable”, by Bon Jovi hits the arena speakers and the crowd goes wild.

HA: My god what a fight and yes my two guys win here tonight, Great win here for Nate Nack and Jack Hurst

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:15 pm

We go live back to the announcers table where Henry and Harold appear on screen as fans are seen waving in the background.
HE: Welcome back to Anarchy ladies and gentlemen! What a thrilling night it has been so far live on Eurosport.

HA: Dam straight Nate, and Hurst getting victories, and Plague coming out on top what a great way to put Retribution firmly in the rear view mirror as we move one step closer to Beachfront Brawl.
HE: One of the biggest PPV of the 6CW calendar Harold! It is the date that people mark down to make sure they tune in to watch it!

HA: And it is the date that our 6CW wrestlers ensure they perform to the best of their ability! It is the summer version of Night of Glory!

HE: And if there is one thing…

*Tssshhhhh

*Tsshhhhh

The Titantron has a static screen that appears.

HE: What the hell is going on?

HA: Budget cuts!

HE: Hahahaha!

??: 6…….C……..W……3 characters that personify so much….so much to the wrestlers……to management…..to the fans…..to each and everyone of you who are watching this right now…….
The Titantron then shows a dark cellar where drips of water are seen leaking from the ceiling. A wooden chair is seen propped up in the center of the shot as a man walks in the frame wearing a yellow suit and a white shirt, with his face painted white. He makes his way over and sits down in the chair as he stares into the camera.
HE: Isn’t that Joker?
HA: It is Joker! He made his debut last week on Anarchy after shocking the world as the latest addition to the roster.

J: Something that you hold preciously….something that you cherish……but something that you take for granted…..

Joker takes out a switch knife from his trouser jackets and an orange from his other jacket pocket.

J: Hehehehehe…..you see 6…….C…..W completes me……it is my playground where I get to show my true colours……..and it is the only world where I am able to express myself……hehehehehahaha……You see outside of 6CW I am deemed a monster…..I am an outcast….a…..a……hehehahahaha…..a FREAK!!! But…But….But here…..here……I am normal…..Here I am paid to do as a wish…….here…….wahahahahehahaha…I am able to unleash complete and utter…………Chaos………Armageddon is coming…..

HE: This guy is crazy….

HA: Will fit right in with Plague and Orthrus!
J: I mean let’s take at look at this perfect little pretty picture…..Let’s rewind to a year ago…..this….this company was down on luck….the chips were down and looking for a break…it went bust...you abandon it when it needed you the most….and now hehehahahaha like a bunch of hypocrites that you are, you cheer on, chant those 3 characters like they mean something to you…..yet in reality……reality is you don’t give a dam about this place……..

Now me on other hand…..me I am an honest man…..hehahahaha…….Why???? Because fear……fear teaches you things you never thought it could…..or would…..hehahahaha……because fear reveals your true colours……You see my father was a drinker……a degenerate…..a low life……and my mother????? My mother was your typical drug user who went about her daily routine to get a quick fix and high….

She was such a poor mother, that my father went about his business by beating the hell out of me…..one day hehehehehahahahaha My father was furious…..he had just lost all his money and he went off on a rampage more devastating than usual…….and took a hammer and smack me across the face…..and took the hammer to my forehead….and said “You…..You will feel my pain!!!!!” and it was at that moment as grabbed a pen by me and shoved it in my father leg….
HE: What is he on about……

Joker begins to peels the outer skin of the orange and eats the flesh.

J: Heheheehahahhaha…And you know what I noticed that night? Nobody notices when things go according to plan….You see my mother never took notice of my beatings from my father…..but when I stabbed my father and failed to follow the plan.....I failed to adhere to what he wanted me to do…..what my mother expected me to do …….my father expected me to lie down and takes his beating like I normally do….but this time……time……fear stared right at me……You see that night I revealed my true colours…..I revealed my true side of being a survivor…because that is what I am……..a Survivor……..and what happened? My mother freaked out….my mother panicked……she fail to see me as her own son………..hehahahahahaha Ironic really……the one day she was a mother to me she left me……

You see my fellow zealots…..you will feel that pain I felt…..and you reveals yourselves as the hypocrites that you are……I will instill fear into this company, and make all of you see your true selves and understand that the balance in this company is just about to change……….Hehehehahahahahahaha

Joker gets off the chair and rushes towards the camera knocking it off it stool as a maniacal laughter is heard, with a static screen appearing.

HE: My god what does Joker have in mind?

HA: God knows Henry, but being the latest man to join the roster, there is no doubt things won't ever be safe!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:16 pm

Backstage Mr. Jones is stood with Timothy Allen
TA: Any chance of a backstage scoop?

Jones smiles
MJ: You know how I would love to provide you with some inside information but I think with the sensitivity of discussions it would be unfair of me to divulge anything before a concrete decision has been made

TA: Can you at least tell us if you have singled out a particular individual?

MJ: I know exactly who I would like to represent me and we have proposed a business deal to them that would in my opinion be very hard to turn down

TA: So there are financial benefits on offer?

MJ: Who ever agrees to be our representative will be heavily rewarded financially and I will personally ensure that once we have sole control of 6CW, they will benefit greatly

Jones laughs

MJ: And that is all you’re getting from me. I’ve already told you too much

Jones’ phone rings
MJ: I’m sorry I must answer this

Jones turns his back and starts to walk away as he answers the call
MJ: Jones

Yes, of course. I guarantee the rewards will be mutually beneficial.

I knew we could come to an agreement

I look forward to working with you, and can I take this opportunity on congratulating you on your decision.

You have joined the winning side!!!!!

Jones hangs up the phone and walks briskly out of shot

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:20 pm

Back to ringside

He: Ladies and Gentleman I really fear for one of the participants in this next match up and I think you'll be able to guess who, its almost time for Orthrus versus The Ronster

Ha: Now that isn't really fair, Ronster is a full time member of this roster, a position he earned

He: So you're taking Ronster to beat near 7ft Orthrus?

Ha: stranger things have happened

He: I really need a new broadcasting partner, preferable someone who talks common sense

'Faith' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet in support of The Ronster who runs out to the stage and pumps his fist in a Rocky style warm up. He throws his arms in the air and his robe falls to the floor before he sprints down to the ring and slides inside under the bottom rope

He: Here he is folks, 46 year old 146lb Ronster, who it would appear my colleague and brother is backing to pull off the W tonight

Ha: Now I haven't actually said he'll win, I just think you're a bit premature in writing him off

He: There's a reason you can't even place a bet on this, Ronster is giving away over a foot in height and 200lbs in weight, I really do fear for him

The mood in the arena quickly changes as the lights in the arena go down and the power guitar from the intro from 'Hell' echoes around the arena and the menacing figure of Orthrus slowly walks into view through smoke from the stage. He slowly makes his way down to ringside and then a sick smile breaks across his face as he sees the wiry frame of Ronster in the ring

He: Well let’s face right now Orthrus looks like the cat that got the cream and Ronster is like a rabbit frozen in headlights

Ronster surveys the size of his opponent as Orthrus stares at him rubbing his hands together as thereferee signals for the bell. Orthrus closes in on Ronster backing him into the corner and the smaller man escapes using speed to his advantage. Orthrus turns and runs at Ronster who drops to the floor and pulls the rope down sending Orthrus flying to the outside of the ring. Ron excitedly gets to his feet and asks the ref to count his opponent out counting along

Orthrus walks toward the apron to try and get back in the ring

Ha: Baseball slide from Ronster and the big man is down again

Ha: I can't believe he actually could win this

He: I wouldn't bet on it

The crowd begin to boo as Ronster goes for a suicide dive and Orthrus clocks him with a huge right hand. Ronster collapses into the ring and Orthrus pulls himself on the apron. He waits for Ronster tostart getting up and then knocks him back down to the mat with an axe handle across the back. He follows up by grabbing Ronster by the head and lifting him up to his feet.

he whips him into the corner and the force knocks Ronster down to the mat. Orthrus picks Ronster up and delivers the same move into the opposite corner. Orthrus slowly walks over to Ronster who is slowly getting up on all fours and Orthrus wipes his boot across the side of his face and pushes him face first down to the canvas

He: I guarantee Orthrus is going to savour every moment of this. Whatever frustrations he's had with plague will be taken out on Ronster here

Ronster is getting to his feet and Orthrus drags him up, he lifts him in the air and drops him with a face first suplex. He circles him and then lifts him back to his feet and pushes him against the ropes and then whips him against the rope and swats him down with a clothesline.

Orthrus looks on as Ronster starts to get back up and then he closes in and grabs his head and delivers a head butt, Ronster staggers back and then bounces off the rope and walks into anotherhead butt which flattens him. Orthrus closes in Ronster and peels him off the mat and then throws him into the corner of the ring. Orthrus lifts Ronster by the throat then lifts him and seats him split legged on the top rope, and climbs up after him

Ha: I don't like the look of this.......BUT RONSTER IS FIGHTING NONE THE LESS

The crowd is on their feet as Ronster connects with several elbows to the side of Orthrus' head. The big man begins to lose his balance and Ronster knocks him down with a forearm across the throat. Ronster gets to his feet on the top rope and then dives through the air

Ha: WHAT A SPLASH!! HE GOT ALL OF IT!

He: WHAT POWER IN THE KICK OUT!!

Ronster lands on his feet as Orthrus pushes him out of the cover. Orthrus starts to get to his feet and Ronster wraps his foot around the back of his head and the big man looks to be out cold

Ha: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! RONSTER COULD HAVE HIM HERE

He: Don't be silly, it may have been close but Ronster can't put Orthrus away with a mere kick

Ronster is holding his head in his hands and then he goes to pick Orthrus up but falls back as the big man connects with a vicious uppercut. Orthrus gets to his feet and closes in on Ronster who is also back to his feet; he hits another uppercut and a third. Ronster falls back against the ropes for support.

Orthrus pushes Ronster against the ropes and then whips him across the ring

He: Man what height there as Orthrus throws Ronster up in the air

Ha: and what goes up must come down. That didn't look like a good landing.

Orthrus shows no interest of going for the cover and continues to stalk his opponent. he waits for Ronster to start to move and then he pushes him into the corner of the ring. He whips him into the opposite corner and then runs at him engulfing him with a huge splash. Ronster staggers out and Orthrus whips him to the opposite corner and then hits another splash, Ronster stumbles out again but this time walks into a fallaway slam

Again Orthrus ignores going for a pin and makes his way over to the corner of the ring. He unties the top turnbuckle as the official checks on Ronster, before turning his attention back to his opponent. He pushes past the official and lifts Ronster to his feet. He kicks him in the mid section and then sets him between his legs and lifts him through the air into the powerbomb position

He: WHAT A POWERBOMB!!!!

Ha: He’s not through though. LOOK AT THIS STRENGTH!! INSANE

The crowd is in awe as Orthrus lifts Ronster off the mat still in the powerbomb position and proceeds to hit powerbomb two and three. He goes to close in but the official intervenes to do another check up on Ronster but Orthrus just lifts him out of the way and proceeds to attack Ronster with a blatant choke

Ha: HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED!!

He: Should he? Last I remember he had a golden contract that said otherwise

The crowd isn’t happy as the official is powerless to stop Orthrus' attack on Ronster. Orthrus has a sadistic smile across his face as he stares down at Ronster. He stalks him as he slowly starts to get to his feet and then he lifts him and runs him back first against the exposed turnbuckle. Orthrus backs away and then runs at Ronster

Ha: NOBODY HOME!!!!

The crowd jumps into life as Ronster slides out of the way of the splash and Orthrus crashes face first into the steel rope ring. He staggers backward as Ronster pulls himself to the top rope

Ha: WHAT A DROPKICK

Ha: so close...SMALL PACKAGE

Ha: SO CLOSE AGAIN!! RONSTER NEARLY HAD HIM TWICE

He: That was too close for my liking. I think Orthrus should just go for the pin the next time he gets the upper hand

Ronster is getting a second wind as the crowd chants his name. He plays up to them in a Hulk Hogan fashion cupping his hand to his ear for the loudest reaction from the crowd. He starts to pull Orthrus up but is batted away by the big man; Ronster runs at him and hits a clothesline which only rocks Orthrus. He backs away and hits a second clothesline, followed by a third but still can't knock him down. Ronster climbs to the top rope

Ha: CROSSBODY

He: WHAT POWER FROM ORTHRUS....HUGE SPINEBUSTER!! MAN WHAT A MOVE

Ha: It really was. Orthrus caught Ronster mid air and repositioned him before planting him in the centre of the ring

He: Whatever spirit Ronster had, I think it's safe to say its just been knocked out of him

Orthrus stretches his neck and then lifts down picking Ronster up off the mat. He lifts him in the air over his head and starts to bench press him and then drops him face first down to the mat. Orthrus backs away and shouts at Ronster to get to his feet

He: WHAT A SPEAR!! HE ALMOST BROKE HIM IN TWO! THIS ONE'S OVER

Ha: It probably would be had Orthrus any interest in going for the cover

Orthrus lifts his Ronster to his feet and then kicks him in the mid section, he sets him in position and then lifts him up for the piledriver, before dropping him face first to the canvas (Neutralizer). He raises his right hand in the air and then grabs Ronster by the throat and lifts him to his feet. He pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before connecting with a big body drop

Orthrus again avoids going for the cover and he waits patiently as Ronster struggles to get to his feet. Orthrus grabs his arms and locks in the full nelson. He shakes him violently and then lifts him through the air and drives him down to the mat

Ha: Come on Orthrus, enough is enough just go for the cover

He: Like I said Orthrus is basically taking out his frustrations with plague here tonight

Orthrus is feeding of the crowds’ negativity. He reaches down and picks Ronster up by his throat, he lifts him high in the air in position for the chokeslam

Ha: WHAT A DDT FROM RONSTER!! HE USED ORTHRUS' FORCE AGAINST HIM AND DRIVES HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE MAT.... CAN HE GET HIM?

Ha: SO CLOSE!!

Orthrus looks dazed and his eyes are glazed over after his head has been driven into the canvas. Ronster pulls himself up using the ropes for support as Orthrus shakes off the effects of the DDT and closes in

Ha: SUPERKICK!!! ORTHRUS IS OUT! WHAT AN UPSET WE COULD HAVE HERE

Ha: NO!! MY WORD RONSTER WAS SO CLOSE! I'M TALKING FRACTIONS OF A SECOND

Ronster is psyching the crowd up. He climbs to the ring apron and waits excitedly as Orthrus starts to get to his feet

Ha: SPRINGBOARD...

He: CLOTHESLINES HIM OUT OF THE AIR!!!

Orthrus wastes no time in taking advantage and he picks the limp body of Ronster up and wraps his hand around his throat. He lifts him in the air and drives him straight down to the mat with a thunderous chokeslam. Orthrus lets out a scream and then he lifts Ronster of the mattress again and kicks him in the gut

He: CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB!!

Ding Ding

He: I have got to say credit to Ronster, I never expected him to put even half the offense he did but on a couple of occasions he genuinely had Orthrus on the ropes

Ha: Maybe next time you won't write him off so quickly

He: I was still right wasn't I? I called Orthrus to win and guess what?? He won

Ha: I still think you were too quick to write him off, On a couple of occasions he almost had Orthrus tonight, and who knows with a bit more luck on his side we could have had a different outcome

The crowd jeer as Orthrus has his hand raised in victory but pulls it away in disgust. He spits on Ronster and walks out of the ring and up the ramp

Ha: What a completely disgusting show of disrespect from Orthrus………..

WAIT A MINUTE!! WHO IS THIS??

The booing grows even louder as a random spectator climbs over the barrier and slides in the ring. He goes for a Lou Thesz press and misses and then ends up tackling Ronster down to the mat. He starts to unload with a flurry of left and right hands, but they're more open hand slaps than fully blown punches. The official manages to pull the mystery man off with ease and throws him to one side before they exit the ring and make an escape through the crowd

He: What in the world was that?

Ha: I don't have a Scooby, but obviously they seem to have a problem with Ronster

He: Christ! Only in 6CW

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:21 pm

Backstage in Dean Andrews office, Andrews is sat at his desk as there is a knock on the door
DA: Right on time Jack. I hope you don’t mind I’ve already opened the wine. I wanted to give it the chance to breathe

The door opens and in walks Emma, Andrews appears shocked as he asks her to take a seat

DA: Emma, this is a surprise. What do I owe the pleasure?

Emma sighs and shuffles a little unsure in her seat
DA: Come on, we are friends. I’m sure what ever it is I can help

E: You have to promise me that Nate will never find out I was here

Andrews’ laughs
DA: You know a man never kisses and tells

Emma reacts sharply
E: I’m being serious Dean. If Nate ever found out he would be furious

DA: Of course, you know I am only joking. What ever you want I am here to listen. How can I help?

E: I want you to pick Nate to represent you at the PPV

DA: He’s a strong contender Emma but I don’t want to jump into making a decision, there are a lot of people I need to consider. Why are you so keen I pick him?

Emma looks at her feet once more and then at the ceiling
E: He needs a push. You know Nate he is never one to throw himself forward for the big one, he is always happy to wait his turn, to put in the hard work until he gets an opportunity he deserves

DA: What’s wrong with that? It’s a very admirable trait. Nate is one of the hardest workers in the company.

Emma sighs
E: But he isn’t somebody who would take an opportunity if it meant getting a short cut to the top

DA: What are you getting at Emma?

E: Whoever you pick. If that person goes on to win, they will give you sole control of the company. Now I’m no expert but I would imagine that person would be inline for a pretty hefty pay rise and I’m sure you would be very keen to repay them to ensure that they benefit as much as you do.

DA: I’m sure they would be rewarded for their help but why is that important to you Emma. Nate is very successful; he is one of our top guys

E: Exactly, one of your top guys but he should be the top guy. He has already missed out on the opportunity of the golden contract. I can’t allow us to miss out on this opportunity as well, it secures our future.

It’s what I….. It’s what we’ve always dreamed of!!!!!!

I know what you’re thinking. I can see the way you’re looking at me

Andrews stands and starts to walk to the door
DA: I fully understand everything you have said, I really do but as I said. I really can’t make a decision yet. There are so many things to consider. I need to make sure I get the right guy; there is so much riding on this one decision.

You must see that????

Emma nods as Dean opens the door

DA: I promise I will think about what you have said and I will be in touch. You know I’m always here for you

Andrews leans in and kisses Emma on the cheek

DA: It’s good to see you Emma

We go to a commercial

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 11:20 pm

HA:Welcome back ladies and gentleman. So here we go, folks! The match we’ve all been waiting for, tonight’s main event!
HE: Yes, Harold! I really can’t wait for this!

HA: DeMarcus Brown, 6CW’s very own hood rat…

HE: You can’t say that!!

HA:… I can! Anyway, DeMarcus Brown goes head to head with one of the remnants from 6CW’s last manifestation, the increasingly disturbed, troubled Gazzy D.

HE: And to make things just that little bit more interesting, we have a special guest referee for the evening, Brown’s long-time adversary, Blade!

HA: So many fascinating sub-plots circling the equation, like what role Blade will play here, will Gazzy’s mystery assailant make another appearance? It’s one of those matches which could hinge on one occurrence! God I love 6CW!!

‘I do what I want’ plays and the crowd pop as Blade walks out onto the stage, wearing a white and black striped vest. He salutes the crowd all around the Copper Box, as he heads towards the ring.

HE: It’s safe to say Blade has history with one of the competitors in this match.

HA: He does, but I’m sure he’ll call it down the middle, he’s one of the most honourable men on this roster!

Blade gets into the ring and waves to portions of the crowd, leaning on the turnbuckle as ‘Gangster Rap Made Me Do It’ plays. The crowd descends into boos as DeMarcus Brown walks out onto the stage; he smirks cockily as he makes eye contact with Blade.

HA: Blade’s conqueror from Retribution there and he’s looking cocky as ever! Mind you, it’d make a change seeing him win without the help of that gang of his!

HE: He’s resourceful, Harold! He shouldn’t have to apologise for that.

Brown reaches the ring; he slides into the ring and shares a tense stare down with Blade. His music stops and the crowd lap up the intensity between both men as they start mouthing at each other, almost nose to nose.

HA: Surely it isn’t going to explode already?!

‘Airplanes’ hits and the crowd pop…

HE: Not just yet!

The arena lights go down and a code flickers on the titantron as the piano intro of the music starts to play, Gazzy enters to a huge ovation and tags the hands of the fans on the way to ringside. He stops and looks around the arena, focusing on the curtain for a spell.

Ha: He’s clearly rattled by the developments in his career recently. Gazzy can’t go anywhere through fear of being jumped by his mystery attacker!

Gazzy gets to the ring, slides in and immediately looks to Brown, who flexes, ready for the match to begin. Blade checks both men and calls for the bell.

HA: Here we go!

Blade steps away as Brown and Gazzy circle one another. They initiate a lock up and Brown, being the heavier, stronger man, dominates, as he pushes Gazzy towards the corner. He jockeys for position, using his forearm to drive Gazzy’s head back and Blade is given no choice but to intervene. Brown, knowing it’s Blade, refuses to budge and eventually Blade pulls Brown away, somewhat overly physically. As a response, Brown pushes Blade away and again, there is a tense stare down between the two foes. 

HA: There’s surely going to be an underlying tension in this match.

Brown and Blade are set to exchange words but Brown is blindsided by Gazzy, who hits a chop block to the San Jose native. Gazzy is up first, as Brown tries to get up in equal haste, but Gazzy puts him back down with a picture perfect standing dropkick, impacting upon Brown’s chin, dropping him to the mat. Gazzy slaps his chest and runs the ropes, springboarding into another dropkick, colliding with the temple of Brown who is again trying tom get up. 

Gazzy takes the chance to cover and Blade is quickly down…

Blade: 1…2….

Brown kicks out and immediately looks to Blade…

HA: Was that count fast?

HE: I don’t know but it seemed that way!

Gazzy looks unamused at the animosity between Blade and Brown and stalks Brown. He runs at Brown, who is on his knees, and connects with a head scissor take down, which sends Brown catapulting over the ring. Gazzy is up and sets upon his opponent, booting Brown in the mid-section. He sends Brown down to the mat, dropping a leg over the back of the neck. He pulls Brown to his feet and hits a DDT again going for a pin…

Blade: 1….2……Brown kicks out.

HA: Was that also fast?!

HE: I don’t know but I think Blade’s playing mind games with Brown here…

Gazzy steps away and Brown slowly sits up and once more looks at Blade disdainfully. Brown gets up and Gazzy chooses to attack, charging in…

HA: WOW!

HE: Gazzy was almost decapitated!

Brown responds with a vicious clothesline that takes Gazzy to the mat, as Gazzy was charging in. Brown looks to Blade once more, looking down to Gazzy as if to say that should be him. Brown pulls Gazzy up and reels him into a crushing bear hug. He really ups the pressure on the ribs, never breaking eye contact with Blade. Blade returns the steely stare, as he checks on Gazzy who yelps in pain. Eventually, Brown exerts his dominance and drives Gazzy into the mat with a spinebuster.

Brown makes the pin. He is covering, but Blade seems to take an age to get down to count. As he does so, Gazzy gets a shoulder up. Brown looks incensed at Blade, who simply returns a shrug of the shoulders. Brown sneers and rolls Gazzy over, hitting the eat dirt. He pulls Gazzy up and places him in the corner, teeing off with a number of body shots. Gazzy stumbles from the corner and lands on all fours, trying to reclaim lost breath. Brown circles him and then looks to Blade, telling him to watch what comes next.

Brown crouches down, and implores Gazzy to get to his feet. Gazzy eventually obliges…

HA: DRIVE BY!!

HE: Huge spear!

Brown charges in, hitting his patented spear. Gazzy looks done for and Brown senses victory, covering.

HA: This is over !

HE: Blade’s counting…

Blade: 1…………………………………………………..2……………………………………………………… Kick out!

HA: That WAS a slow count!

HE: Brown is fuming!

Brown is up and immediately squares up to Blade, furiously gesticulating that it should’ve been a three count. Blade tries to retain his cool, but Brown starts to push him. Blade begins to push back as things begin to devolve.

HA: Here we go!!

Civilities break down completely as Blade and Brown begin slugging at one another, trading meaty blows!

HE: I knew it wouldn’t last! Blade has been antagonising Brown!

HA: Brown took the bait though!

Blade sends Brown into the ropes and quickly flies into him, sending both men over the top rope, to the outside. They’re both up and carry on trading blows. Brown stuns Blade and whips him into the crowd barrier, charging him down, sending both men into the crowd.

HA: We’ve seen a total breakdown here!

Gazzy is back to his feet in the ring, he looks at Blade and Brown brawling in the crowd and looks markedly unimpressed as he holds his arms out…

HE: WAIT A SECOND!

HA: THERE HE IS!

Gazzy is quickly blindsided, as the hooded, masked assailant strikes from behind. The masked man mounts Gazzy and unloads with a series of right hands. He is quickly up, pulling a stunned Gazzy with him. He hauls Gazzy onto his shoulders, looking ready to hit with a high impact move…

HA: Once more, this masked man is going to decimate Gazzy D! When’s this going to end?!

HE: JUSTICE!!

The crowd pop as Gazzy manages to get a thumb to the eye, as he is able to back out. He gets to his feet and begins his retaliation, thundering blows into the face of the masked man, the crowd loving it! 

HA: Gazzy finally getting his redemption!!

HE: HE’S GOING FOR THE MASK!!

Gazzy takes his chance and begins pulling at the mask. A struggle ensues as Gazzy pulls at the mask and the assailant tries to get away, eventually they separate, Gazzy falling backwards and the masked man rolling from the ring. Gazzy stands up…

HA: HE HAS THE MASK!!!

HE: JESUS! WHO IS IT?!?!

Gazzy is stood in the ring holding his attacker’s mask, clear for all to see. The camera swiftly switches to his attacker who is backing away, hiding his face from view with his hood also up, all that is visible, an eye which looks wide with horror!

HA: Well it wasn’t much of a main event, it quickly devolved into madness, Blade and Brown couldn’t resist coming to blows and then Gazzy D’s mystery assailant showed up, but it’d seem Gazzy has somewhat evened the odds and shown he won’t lie down!! Don’t go away folks, we’ll back soon
!!!!!!

A video recap of the show so far plays followed by an advertisement once again for Beachfront Brawl

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 11:22 pm

Back following the advertisements

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen once again what a show we have had for you tonight, great matches as always from the 6CW superstars and you can really feel the sense of anticipation building up towards Beachfront Brawl

HA: There has been a lot of chatter backstage tonight, a lot of speculation but the time for talking is nearly over

Porn Star Dancing booms out from the speakers, the crowd react in a mixed way as Mr. Jones walks through the curtain and heads towards the ring

HE: Mr Jones has remained fairly quiet this evening; he has been keeping his cards close to his chest following the fireworks of last week. But the world is watching now and everybody is asking the same question………….

Who is he going to pick????

Mr Jones is smiling as he climbs through the ropes and is handed a microphone, dressed in a grey suit, Mr Jones removes his glasses, rubbing his eyes, seemingly showing the signs of a man pushed to his very limits

HA: Mr Jones has a reputation for being a ruthless man, for not being afraid to make the hard decisions, well he has been here a little over five months and I would argue that this right here is possibly his biggest decision in the relatively short tender as 6CW General Manager

HE: Here we go Harold

MJ: Thank you ladies and gentleman for staying to listen to me tonight. I appreciate that it has been a long night and whilst it has been full of entertainment I do not want to keep you any longer than is necessary

As you must realise this is a situation that I did not want to be in. I have time and time again offered a hand to Dean Andrews, my colleagues and I have always shown that we wanted to work together rather than against him.

Dean Andrews forced our hand with his actions and whilst I am not willing to apologise for where we are now, I think it is important that you understand the context

This is not my doing

Mr Jones takes a deep breath

MJ: Never the less that does not mean that I am not prepared to put up a fight. Whilst this is not the ideal situation our position remains strong, we are not willing to walk away from 6CW. We have invested a lot in this company and we truly believe we have a lot more to do here.

You have seen first hand the influence we have had on things over the last few months. The move to tie up more superstars to permanent contracts. The level of stability now seen across the company is directly down to the position we now hold in the day to day running of the company. Our business knowledge has taken 6CW to another level. I am not bragging, it is a fact, with out us none of this would have happened.

Already our influence on the future of the company can be seen. The impending coronation of the new 6CW Heavyweight champion, the plans going into our next PPV Beachfront Brawl. All of this is directly because of our influence.

Just imagine this company without all of that, where would we be now?
Dean Andrews continuing petty squabbles with 6CW superstars, a lack of direction, and our rivals hovering over the heads of our talent waiting to swoop with big contracts. I am not here to blow our/my own trumpet but I am merely laying out the facts, presenting our case.

Mr Jones smiles

MJ: I apologise again for taking up all this time unnecessarily but as I said I really wanted to make you all aware of the corner we had been pushed into

HA: I can feel a but coming on
MJ: But

HA: Told you!!!!!!

MJ: That is not to say that I will not look to ensure that we go into Beachfront Brawl in the strongest possible position. I am not willing to walk away so I need to ensure that the odds are stacked in our favour

HE: What is he building to?

MJ: There has been a lot of speculation over who I would pick to represent us at the PPV. Who would be able to provide us with the best chance of winning, I have thought long and hard and too be honest the decision was actually easy

HA: Who is he talking about?

MJ: In fact all the odds were stacked in my favour by dear old Dean Andrews himself

HE: It can’t be surely not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Jun 2013, 11:29 pm

Hell blasts through the speakers and the arena erupts into boos as Orthrus slowly walks out onto the top of the ramp an evil smile on his face

HA: Oh my god,no I can't  believe it, what the hell is he thinking, how can he trust that monster!!!!!!!

HE: Jones has done a deal with the devil, what in the world will Andrews do next?????

Orthrus and Jones stand facing one another, a broad smile etched on Jones' face as Anarchy goes off air

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down