The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014

+7
Enforcer
x12x
Mat
MtotheC
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:56 pm

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
The Producers vs Brotherhood

Match 2
Buck Riggins vs Daniel Reilly

Match 3
Jax Cutler/Simon Cagero/Jerome Dubois vs Anthony Grace/Bam Sparkleston/JJ Johnson

Match 4
GazzyD vs DeMarcus Brown

Match 5
Ojore vs Joshua

Match 6
Alexander Altair vs Nate Nack

Main Event
Max Adamson/Mike Masters/Vincent Costello/Bad Intentions vs Enforcer/Scott Harris/Liam Wood/Red Arrows

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014

Post by Adam D Thu 30 Oct 2014, 2:03 pm

The titantron lights up and shows a point of view shot of someone driving a golf buggy around the streets near the 6cw arena. The camera swivels to the passenger side which shows Primetime Johnson looking towards the camera, also wearing a head mounted camera.

The titantron screen splits in to two, allowing the image from Primetimes camera to be shown too.

It reveals Hollywood Johnson driving the golf buggy and carelessly swerving in out of traffic and pedestrians on the pavement. He makes a hard right turn into the arena car park.

PrimeTime: I cant wait to get to the arena tonight and show this 6CW crowd that the Producers equal BoxOffice.

Hollywood: You do realise that we are going to be mobbed when we arrive? Papparazzi, Women, children and fans of the old Trash TV will all be there waiting for us. Its so Box Office baby!

Primetime: Just think how lucky that first person who gets our first 6CW autograph is going to be. That’s the kind of stuff that will be sold on eBay for millions in years to come!

Primetime tells Hollywood to keep his eye on the road as both camera shots turn to face the front. The dual footage shows the pair approaching the front entrance of the arena which is empty.
The two turn to each other and give an awkward smile.

Hollywood: They must be around at the stage door entrance.

PT: absolutely! What prima donna would want to go in the front door looking for attention? Not you!

HJ: And not you!

They both turn to face the front and drive off around the side of the arena. They pull up around back where there is one man waiting. As the buggy approaches, the man takes out his autograph book and waves to the producers.

PT: Well its better than nothing I guess.

Man: Hollywood! Primetime! Can I get your autographs please?

PT: Sure thing!

Hollywood: No probs, amigo. You are officially the first of our 6CW Producerinos!

PT motions Hollywood to the side and whispers

PT: (whisper) I thought we were still brainstorming the name for our fans. I thought we were favouring Primewoodies?
Hollywood leans forward and signs.
PT then grabs the pen.

PT: Would you like me to make this out to anyone? Maybe put a little special message?

Man: err….I think you have got this all wrong. I am not a fan. I don’t really know who you are. This paper you signed is a proof of receipt for the 6WF lawyers who are imposing a breach of copyright on you for gimmick infringement, as well as breaking your no compete clause.

HJ: No compete? We haven’t been in 6WF for nearly 3 years!

PT: And how can it be gimmick infringement when we legally changed our names to Hollywood and Primetime 2 years ago? Its not a gimmick! And that’s the bottom line, because Primetime Steve Johnson said so!

HJ: And if you aren’t down with that, we have two words for you….”don’t sue”!

PT: Seriously, don’t! We are broke! Hollywoods last movie flopped bigger than a WWE picture.

HJ: I already said I am sorry about that. I thought that “planes on a snake” would be box office. Like a post modern take on those silly titled films of years gone by.

PT: Yes but your film was just snakes getting run over by planes landing.
The man starts to walk off in despair as the producers continue to argue.

Hollywood: So do you want our autographs or not?
The man looks back for a second before shaking his head and continuing on.

Hollywood: Why did you have to bring up that film? We nearly got our first fan there!

PT: Plenty of time for that, my friend. Just look at that door.

H: “6CW talent”. That’s us! We are here baby! We are the future of this place. We are going to be ……

PT: Box Office!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th November 2014

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 30 Oct 2014, 2:59 pm

*Reborn is shadow boxing in the mirror of the dressing room when Jack Hurst walks in

JH: Looks like they've arrived.

*Reborn turns and stares a hole through Hurst, before suddenly smiling again

RR: I know, I felt their presence, they are not the only ones with tele powers

JH: You know they are producers, right? Like, for TV? Television...Tele!

RR: Look on the bench, I have been bending spoons

*Hurst walks over and picks up a couple bent spoons

JH: These look a bit like Bam

RR: What was that?

*Hurst gathers himself

JH: Did you do this with the power of your mind?

RR: God no! How would I do that? I just grabbed them like that Ulrika guy used to do

*Hurst sighs

JH: Uri Geller

RR: No, you're a geller! What's a geller?

*Hurst shakes his head and looks at the door

JH: It's a nightmare out there, the backstage crew have gone Producers mental. I had to do 3 montages and hire a stunt double just to get through the corridor

RR: Hurstdow?

*Hurst smiles

JH: I only hire the best, my friend.

RR: I've heard Magnusson has already pitched Grace and Hollywood a joint film effort, bring the big time star in and let him share the screen with Anthony.

JH: I heard. Primetime has been making posters already. "The Expandables" I'm not sure I see the appeal in watching muscular men with guns just get fat.

RR: I never thought their remake of King Kong with Bundy would work, but Hollywood made a surprisingly attractive damsel in distress.

JH: Yeah, the sex scene was a bit much though...

*Both men shudder at the thought. Hurst regains his composure first

JH: I just came in to tell you that I'm heading out to the ring, we've got to deliver a message before the egos take over. Costello and Wood are probably running down there right now, whoever gets their knickers out of a twist first will surely win the race

RR: Costello has it nailed then

*The pair laugh and Hurst heads out, before popping his head back in the door

JH: You coming?

*Reborn shadow boxes a little more and then smiles at himself in the mirror.

RR: Hell yes, my man, let's get main event again yo!

*Reborn joins Hurst and the men head out

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 30 Oct 2014, 3:32 pm

The scene opens on a shot of the EWF world heavyweight champion… Vincent Costello, stood in the backstage area of Wembley arena a focused VC talks into the camera

You know ever since I regained this championship, ever since I single handily reclaimed my spot at the top of the mountain, everybody wants a piece of Costello’s Law! They want interviews, they want sound bites, they want their pound of flesh… want, want, WANT!

Well what the hell have you people ever done for ME?! What have you ever given ME?! Nothing, zip, Jack… that’s what! Where were you all when that brainless animal Ojore nearly ended my career? Where were you all when I spent three months in the hospital… in purgatory?! HEY?!

So now I’m back and fighting fit, at the top of my game, at the forefront of pro wrestling… everybody wants to jump on the Costello’s Law bandwagon, they wanna desperately try and cling onto my coat tails, to try and suck the life out of me like they do to every other flavour of the month… well its reality check time people… Costello’s Law isn’t a fleeting fancy, it certainly isn’t a flash in the pan like ‘Needs More Harris’ and I aint no sell out! Just because it’s become clear to you all that I am THE best damn thing around, doesn’t mean I’m gonna start signing autographs and taking pictures, I’m gonna do what I always do and that’s knock the snot out of anyone that gets in my way!

Costello takes a deep breath and he appears to calm down slightly, starting to talk with more calculated tone

Now on to Liam Wood, a man who had the biggest decision of his life, should it be gold or revenge? Should it be payback or accolades? But you know what… I just don’t get it… was there ever really a choice that was going to benefit Liam Wood?

On the one hand he could have faced me for this…

Costello pats the EWF title that’s resting on his shoulder

And on the other he could have a war inside the cell! In what world does either scenario advantage Wood? I don’t lose when this title is on the line and I have made a career out of ending other peoples, so in what fantasy land does Liam Wood think he could ever beat me inside the cell?

What you need to understand Liam is that I’m not being locked inside that demonic structure with you… you’re being locked in there with ME! I’ve taken your pride, your self-respect, your best friend, your girlfriend, your entire life! I’ve taken it all… chewed it up and spat it out and now all that’s left is to put pay to your pathetic little legacy… your career! That’s right Liam, come Ground Zero you’re gonna walk into the cell but with every ounce of everything I have I’m gonna ensure that you will not be walking out of it!

You see you’ve done a hell of a job convincing everybody that you’re angry, that you can’t take anymore, that you’re about ready to blow a gasket… but I know the truth Liam, I know the reality behind the red face, the puffed out chest and the idle threats… I can see what’s really behind those glazed over eyes, even if you can’t… You’re just a scared, frightened little boy… petrified by the fact that you might be exposed as the fraud you really are… that all you claims and declarations of being the best are just that… pure fiction and nothing more. You’ve done well up until now to cover it up with bravado, swagger and even those tattoos of yours, but once the cell door locks there’s no escape, there’s no hiding place… and you Liam Wood will be known forever more as just another loud mouth punk who talked a good game!

Costello’s Law says… hell… in… a… cell is fine by me!!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 30 Oct 2014, 4:30 pm

*The camera's go to the car park of the Liverpool Echo Arena, showing a battered, old Toyota pick-up truck pulling into the arena and parking up. The door swings open and Buck Riggins steps out of the truck.

He grabs his holdall out of the back of the truck, slinging it over his shoulders and walking towards the entrance. Security step out in front of him...

Security: Hello sir, identification please.

*Buck takes a pass out from his back and shows it to the security who examines it closely.

Security: Buck Riggins huh? I can't say I've ever heard of you sir, but welcome to 6CW all the same.

Buck: Thank you Mr Security, and don't you worry, you will be hearing the name Buck Riggins a lot more as the weeks go by. Have a good day y'all.

*Buck walks into the arena, he stops for a moment and turns in a circle, taking in his surroundings. A stage-hand walks up to him...

Stage-hand: Can I take that for you sir?

Buck: Well that's very kind of y'all, but I got no money with me.

Stage-hand: No Sir, you don't have to pay. I work for 6CW, I'll take your bag to the locker-room.

Buck: Erm well ok then. Could you tell me which way to the main arena? I'd like to go out there for a moment.

Stage-hand: Yes Sir, straight down this corridor and take the 2nd right through the curtain.

Buck: Thank you very much. Y'all are very nice round here, not like back home. If someone asked to carry my bag, I'd be scared they'd take everything in it.

*The stage-hand smiles, Buck takes a hat out of the bag before giving the bag back to the stage hand who walks off. Buck walks down the corridor in the direction he was given, striding through
the curtain, placing the cowboy hat on his head.

"Devils town" by Tony Lucca plays out and the crowd at the Echo Arena give a polite applause to Buck Riggins as he walks down the ramp. He high fives a couple of fans before climbing up the steel steps. He stops and tips his hat to the crowd, before stepping into the ring. He runs the ropes a couple of times before being passed a microphone. He's clearly nervous as he looks around the arena.

Buck Riggins: Erm...howdy y'all. It's nice to finally be here in 6CW. You'll have to forgive me, I'm more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

*The crowd are quiet as Buck stops talking for a moment.

Buck Riggins: Wow, you are more confused than an Alabama Catfish up a Georgia pine tree. Y'all probably don't know who I am, or anything about me, so I think the best place to start is by introducing myself. My name is Buck Riggins, and I'm from a place called Dillon in Texas in the USA. I travelled here to England so I could live my dream of becoming a pro wrestler.

My family, well they don't really like me right now. I left them to come to England, because I didn't want to live the live that my Pa. And that his Pa did before him, and that his Pa did before him. I wanted people to know the Riggins name all over the world, not just in a small town in Texas and not just for being good farmers. I took a risk coming to England, and coming to 6CW. That's why y'all should know right now that I will do absolutely everything to be the best that I can be, not just for me but for you as well. You guys are my family now, and I hope that you will support me a lot more than my real one did.

*This gets the crowd cheering and Buck smiles.

Buck Riggins: Thank y'all, I really appreciate that. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a simple guy ok. I seen videos of the guys who rassle here, and I don't really look like them, sound like them or wrestle like them. But I don't mind that, and I hope y'all don't mind it either. I've always been a bit different. I was the biggest in the school-yard but I was never the bully. I was the biggest son at the farm, but I never wanted to be in charge. And I always wanted to be a wrestler, no-one else did.

I'm not really a big talker, I prefer to let my wrestling do the talking. But I just wanted to tell y'all how much I'm looking forward to ma debut in a couple a weeks time. I've been told that Daniel Reilly is a very important man in this company, a legend no less and I am honoured to be wrestling him in my first-match here in 6CW.

But Daniel should also know that I ain't no pushover. I respect everything he's done, but he don't scare me. I want to beat Daniel Reilly, and when I want something, I never give up until it happens. That's how I'm here today. So Daniel, it will be a great pleasure to wrestle you but it will be an even greater pleasure to beat y'all like an Indian Drum on a wedding night. Reputations mean nothing to me, my name is Buck and I don't give a <censored> who you are.

Have a great day y'all, it's been my pleasure to meet you all tonight.

"Devil's town" plays again, Buck steps out of the ring and gives his cowboy hat to a youngster at ringside. He high-fives a few fans as he walks back up the ramp, smiling broadly.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:04 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of Wembley Arena as we see the former EWF World Champion The Viper Liam Wood walking through the halls wearing an Anthony Grace t-shirt underneath an old school EWF hoody. As Wood walks he puts in his headphones and ignores the people trying to get his attention before bumping in to Timothy Allen armed with a camera crew and a massive smile across his face.

Wood: Look Tim, I really don't have time for this...

Wood brushes past Allen who gives chase

TA: Liam the fans want to know why...

Wood stops in his tracks and shakes his head before turning around and walking slowly back to Tim causing him to take a step back. Wood runs his hand through his hair and laughs almost in exhaustion before speaking.

Wood: Why what!? You probably have a million questions about my life Tim so which damn one is it? Do you want to know why I picked to lock myself inside a cage with a man who would happily break my neck? Do you want to know if I'm scared about the future of my career if I lose or worse still...Costello ends it for me? What about asking if I plan to cripple that son of a bitch...actually...knowing the stupidity of the world we live in today you're probably far more interested in finding out what's going on with Emmy and me and if we're ever going to pull a Macho and Elizabeth but the truth is...I honestly have no reason to tell you anything...

Allen shakes his head dejected as Wood lifts his headphones back up

TA: Liam, you don't owe me or the fans watching an answer but I think everyone is confused...you thought so hard in EWF to become the World Champion...why wouldn't you pick to fight for that title once again? Why wouldn't you want to prove you're the best-

Allen is cut off

Wood: What do I have to prove Tim?

A confused look crosses Tim's face

TA: Excuse me?

Wood: The answer is nothing...this match at Ground Zero isn't based on me needing my confidence back or about me proving to Costello that I can beat him because not only does he know it...the whole world knows it...

TA: Aren't you scared of what Costello might do though?

Wood grits his teeth before letting out a frustrated laugh to himself, almost mocking Allen's question

Wood: Costello likes to walk around this place and claim that everyone is scared of him and Costello's Law but at Night Of Glory I proved that it just wasn't the case...I walked straight up to him, looked him in the eyes and showed him that I was one man who wouldn't back down, I wouldn't kneel and there was no damn way that I would let a wannabe gangster intimidate me in MY ring! Costello thinks that he's the baddest man around, he likes to talk the talk and bully anyone he gets a chance too...Vince Costello is the Mike Tyson of the world of wrestling...he runs his mouth, he's underhand and he scares 99% of the people in the backstage but when he comes up against that 1%...when he comes up against ME...his plans all go wrong!
Just like Tyson he cracks when he comes up against someone who see's through the bravado...who just isn't buying the tough guy act...who can see him for what he is...a coward, a cheat and a boy playing at being a man...when he faces that 1%...he cracks, the character is gone and all we're left with is a little boy trying to fill Daddy's shoes!

You see...Vincent Costello is Mike Tyson...he's a woman beating thug with more muscle than brains...me on the other hand? I'm Ali, I'm Louis, I'm Sugar Ray, Jack Johnson...I'm Dempsey and I have nothing to prove to anyone...

Allen attempts to speak but is quickly cut off by Wood who continues to rant.

...you asked me if I wanted to prove to the fans that I'm the best like I claim that I am...do I really have to? Do I really have to tell these fans who cheered me from day one when I won that TV Title in EWF that I'm the best in the business? You might think after losing the World Title that I would but look at the crowd when I go out there...they cheered when I won the title, they cheered for me after I lost it and they'll cheer for me when I break Costello in half inside the Cell because they know that it doesn't take a title to show the world that you're the best...Costello proves that every day he's allowed to keep that title...and that's what this is...by picking the cell, I allowed him to keep that title...I allowed him to claim that he's the man because he still holds a belt that will one day be back to me and I did it because right now this isn't about any title in the world...as much as I loved holding that belt...this is about so much more than being a champion.

It's about making Costello realise that he's messing with the wrong person, that the day he chose to ruin my career...my damn life...was the day that he cut himself open and swam with sharks because when we're in that cell he's locked inside with a man who has nothing left to lose...

TA: Couldn't you have got revenge by taking away the title?

Wood: Are you listening Tim? What does me beating Costello prove? I did it at Night Of Glory when I out wrestled him and proved to the world that I was the better man, that I could beat the 'monster' and that when it comes down to it...Costello isn't a wrestler, he's a common thug who only gets by because of other people's incompetence. Taking away that title would just prove something that even Costello knows, I am a better wrestler than he could even dream to be...but this isn't about pride, it isn't about me getting my confidence back or proving what we all know.

TA: Then what is this about?

Wood: Ground Zero is about revenge...it's about Thunder's career being cut short...it's about the woman I love being put in hospital and driven away...it's about giving Costello what he deserves! this isn't about any title or any pat on the back...I didn't put on an act to engineer a title shot...I didn't watch my best friend lose his career and watch the women I love walk away just so I could get my hands on that title...like I said...what the hell do I even have to prove? This isn't for the fans...this isn't for you...this is for me and it's something I have to do.

TA: I understand but some people saw this as you climbing to the top of the mountain once again, a place that you have worked so hard to get back to since losing the World Title at Ground Zero last year!

Wood lets out a sigh of frustration almost in shock to Allen's words

Wood: Look at my career Tim...look at what I have done in the year and a half since walking in to this business...you think I've been working at getting to the top of the mountain? I'm saying that I've never left...I'm not like Vinnie, I don't need a piece of gold to tell me that I'm the best...ask anyone out there who's their favourite and I can guarantee that you're probably looking at him right now!

Because the truth is despite my win loss record...despite the fact that I lost that belt and never got it back and despite what's happened too me...those fans still cheer my name, they still buy my t-shirts and they still call me the best...the guys in the back still know who's the best WRESTLER in this business and Costello still knows that just like Night Of Glory...if it was down to me and him...one on one...that title would be around MY waist...but what would that truly achieve?

Allen remains quiet, taken back by the confidence of Wood who finishes his rant

Wood: NOTHING...That's what!

At Ground Zero I go toe to toe with Costello inside a 20 by 20 steel cell and although you might all think that I'm locked in their with a wild animal...the truth is...he's locked in there with me! I am going to break him in two...You see, he might be the World Champion but that belt will mean nothing when I drag him down to hell!

Wood turns away and walks out of the shot as the scene fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 31 Oct 2014, 12:01 pm

Tim Allen is backstage, as he looks for an off the cuff interview he spots Vincent Costello walking in the opposite direction

TA: Ahh Mr Costello, please a moment of your time…

Costello stops in his path and shoots Allen a look of contempt

TA: Have you heard what Liam Wood had to say earlier this week regarding Ground Zero and Hell in the Cell?

VC: Yeah I heard what he had to say…

TA: Your thoughts? Do you have a response?

VC: My thoughts are… so what! We’ve heard it all before haven’t we… the selective ramblings of a man so caught up in his own hype, so consumed by his own ego and pride its laughable. Who is he trying to convince? Us or himself?

He talks about his win/loss record and how none of that matters, because he’s the best and we all know it… well news flash boy wonder… this is a results based industry… you either win or you lose, it’s that simple! There’s no dressing it up, there’s no disguising it, and no amount of smokescreens can hide the fact that your boasts are inconsequential ramblings.

He talks about Night of Glory like it was some kind of career defining win, but since then… his career, his life, his pathetic legacy have disintegrated before his very eyes. And yet look at me… the world champion, the most dominate force in 6CW and the most feared man inside that ring out there. So what, he scored one lucky win in, one match… how long is he gonna dine out on that for?

In one on one fights I’m 4 and 1 against him, now that’s an impressive statistic, that’s reality, its tangible, you can touch it, and you can feel it… unlike some outrageous fictional claim of being the best, with nothing to back it up…

This Costello unbuttons his suit jacket to reveal the EWF title around his waist is the only concrete claim that legitimises any man as THE best and its fixed around my waist, not his, not anybody else’s… MINE!

And despite the little show he puts on, I know it tears him up from the inside out… the fact that I’ve got it all and he’s got what? A luxury apartment… well he’s gonna need some luxury after Ground Zero, he’s gonna need the comfort and security of four walls to lock himself away and hide from the shame of yet another defeat to Costello’s Law.

But what really cracks me up, what really makes my sides split is that Liam thinks he’s made his own choice, he thinks he’s the master of his own destiny…. that he’s allowed me to keep this title. You see Liam you don’t have free will when it comes to Costello’s Law, because I’m the one pulling all your strings, I’m the puppet master when it comes to the viper… I’m the man behind the curtain! Every choice you’ve made, every path you’ve walked since day 1 is because of me, because of my influence, and the fact you can’t even see that makes it sooo much sweeter! I beat you 1,2,3 in your first ever match… your debut fight, I took away your chance to win the EWF championship, I destroyed your best friends career, I won the key to the kingdom, I regained this title for the second time and I drove away your scank bit$h… what have you done to me hey? You beat me at Night of Glory!!! So what?

And I could take a leaf out of the viper’s playbook… and whinge and moan about how the rules were broken in the lead up to that fight, about how he gave me a concussion the week before with a steel crow bar… despite the fact there was a no contact rule in place. I could… but I won’t… I haven’t… instead I took the initiative, I rolled up my sleeves and won the world title within a month of that defeat.

That’s what Costello’s Law does… what does Liam Wood do? Nothing, jack, he just whines about how the big bad Vincent Costello took his toys away and throws cheap shot insults at me about gangsters and my dad… get some new material Liam because you’ve been saying the same god damn thing for 2 years now!

Here’s the crux of the matter, here’s the deep lying, rooted core of the whole Costello/Wood merry go round… Liam Wood wants to be adored, he needs love from his environment, he needs the comfort of knowing people give a damn about him… whereas I don’t want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me!

Costello’s Law began nearly two years ago with knocking out Liam Wood and at Ground Zero it moves on to the next chapter in the exact same way!

Costello turns to Allen, sniggers and walks off down the hallway…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 31 Oct 2014, 4:17 pm

The lights around the arena drop, plunging an expectant crowd into darkness. A murmur of anticipation buzzes around the crowd, picking up as two spotlights light up two empty sections of the stage. The lights begin to rapidly move around the arena, putting the stage back into darkness and increasing the noise from the crowd.

The lights return to the stage and the crowd cheer as PrimeTime and Hollywood are standing in the spotlights. Movies by Alien Ant Farm hits and The Producers raise their arms to the crowd in unison.

As the two men begin to make their way down the ramp the spotlights follow them, revealing that the normal rampway has been covered with a red carpet. The ramp is flanked by photographers made visible in the darkness only by their camera flashes.

As the two men walk to the ring their entrance music becomes quieter as a booming voice fills the arena.

VO: Live from Wembley Arena and soon to be seen around the world, the biggest blockbusters of the year have finally arrived!

It is the return you have all been waiting for, the sequel that the world has been baying for!

They are edgier than The Lego Movie...

More earth bound than Guardians of the Galaxy...

More homo sapien than Dawn of the Planet of the Apes...

Better family entertainment than The Equaliser...

And funnier than Gone Girl...

They are the most legendtastic, awesomeulous team ever seen in professional wrestling.

They are former Tag Team World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions of the Wooooorld!

Steve 'Hollywood' Johnson....

Gerry 'PrimeTime' Johnson....

THE PRODUCERS!!!!!

The crowd cheer as the lights come up and The Producers are sat in the ring on director chairs, each with a microphone in their hands.

Henry: I can't believe these bozos have been allowed to join 6CW.

Harold: They are former tag team champions Henry, they are highly skilled wrestlers.

Henry: They're glorified cameramen whose best move was a headlock!

Harold: They were that once, but after extensive training they reached the pinnacle. I guess our thriving tag division has lured them back to in ring competition.

Henry: I guess what they say is true. Success really does have its drawbacks...

As the crowd cheers begin to die down The Producers high-five each other, each with a goofy grin on their face.

PT: Man it feels good to be back in a wrestling ring after all these years!

HW: It feels especially good to be right here in 6CW!

Crowd cheer.

He: Cheap pop!

PT: And even better that 6CW is right here in Wembley!

He: Cheaper pop...

Ha: Will you quit it!

HW: You see after many years producing box office successes...

PT: Successes yeah...

HW: As I was saying after many years away we have decided that there is finally a tag division worthy of having The Producers as its star attraction!

PT: There are some great teams here, not least the tag champs - The Red Arrows!

HW: Now we seemed to have lit a fire under a certain Mr Reborn, but that is what we do.

PT: We light up everywhere we go and sooner or later everyone cottons on.

HW: Or gets left behind!

PT: It just seems that young Robin is a quick learner and has gotten ahead of the crowd...but it won't help you when you face The Producers!

HW: But the first pair with the privilege of stepping into the ring with the most epicest of teams is The Brotherhood.

PT: Now these guys have had more faces than Dr Necro's last plastic surgeon customer...

HW: Cough...victim!

PT: ...and more names than Eddie Lee Creavey has in his little black book!

HW: But whatever name you call yourselves at Anarchy, Team Xtreme, The Wright Brothers, The Brotherhood, the result will be the same.

PT: You will be the recipients of Another Box Office Smash!

HW: Followed swiftly by your Curtain Call and a three count!

PT: We are not here for our fifteen minutes of fame, we've had that and more. We are here to leave a legacy in tag team wrestling that will never be matched.

HW: We are here to prove to the world that our last title run was not a flash in the pan.

PT: But most of all we are here to make TELE!!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 31 Oct 2014, 4:30 pm

The scene opens up in the car park of Wembley arena. Christy James is outside with a film crew and there is a mass of Anthony Grace supporters behind her. Most of them are holding up signs saying “Well done Amazing!” and Christy has to shout to hear herself speak.

CJ: We are in the car park of Wembley arena where we are expecting Anthony Grace. We believe he has been at a charity function in London where he has been auctioning off some of his extensive film memorabilia. There have been some rumours in the tabloids of problems in his home life and we are surprised to see Grace back at Wembley. He was scheduled to have 3 weeks off and head back to the USA to be with his family……..

The camera then pans to show a large group of newspaper reporters standing by with photographers. A limousine suddenly pulls up and the driver gets out. He opens the passenger door and Anthony Grace steps out. He is dressed in a white suit and black shirt, with his jacket slung over his shoulder. He also wears his usual wraparound sunglasses. Grace waves to the fans as he walks towards the entrance of the building, ignoring the many questions that are coming his way from the reporters. Flashbulbs go off from every angle and Grace just smiles and signs a few autographs for the fans. Christy James takes her chance and immediately goes up to him.

CJ: Anthony, how are you? We thought it would be a while before we saw you here again before Ground Zero.

Grace stops and smiles at her.

AG: Is that a problem Christy? I thought if anyone would be pleased to see me, it would be you.

Christy melts for a moment before regaining her composure.

CJ: It is only that we were told you would be in the States this week?

On the end of this question, other reporters suddenly send a barrage of other ones straight at Grace. The leader of the COG’s laughs slightly uncomfortably, before raising his hand for silence.

AG: Unfortunately, plans change. I was told that I would be needed to take part in a match at the last Anarchy before the PPV. Obviously my contract obligations permit me to be here, and I would not dare let down the fans that pay their good money to see me wrestle. So I have decided to be on hand tonight to meet my opponents and also address Mr. Cutler. That way, if anything arises that needs my attention in the USA, I can fly straight out after the 12th. Thank you…..

He turns round and enters the building quickly, with Christy following close behind. Security stop the reporters from entering and Grace and the interviewer are left alone. Grace walks the backstage corridor, where he is handed a drink of water by a stagehand, along with aftershave and a towel. He wipes his brow and sprays himself with the aftershave. Christy politely coughs and Grace turns to her.

AG: I am sorry Christy, I was in a world of my own there. Please, continue with your questions.

Grace extends his hand and Christy walks by his side as he strides down the corridor.

CJ: I have to ask, with the recent headlines in the papers, is everything ok with your family?

Grace laughs but does not turn to her.

AG: Are you asking as a friend or someone who is fishing for a 6CW exclusive?

Christy says nothing, which makes Grace smile.

AG: Truth is Christy, people will do and say anything if it sells newspapers. Sometimes you have to follow Mr. Costello’s lead……believe in reality and not fantasy. And the reality is everything is fine at home. A strong case of homesickness maybe, on my part, but that is it. I would have loved to have taken the next three weeks off but I cannot be selfish or ask for special allowances. I have a match to prepare for and, as usual, I will give it my all. Then win or lose, I will be ready for Ground Zero.

Christy nods and continues.

CJ: And what about your next match? A 6-man tag with two of the men you faced last week and the man you will be facing for the International championship.

AG: It is great that I am teaming up with Mr. Johnson and Mr. Sparkleston has impressed since I have been here. Of course, Mr Dubois is no stranger to me…..this will be the 5th time we have faced off against each other. And it will be good to assess Mr. Cutler……

CJ: Is your mind fully on this match, knowing that you were hoping not to appear and that the biggest match of your career is a little under a month away?

Grace stops as he sees a stagehand coming towards him. The stagehand gives Grace a cheek microphone and a mirror. Grace assesses his reflection and places the microphone on his face. He takes a large gulp of water and loosens his shoulders. He turns back to Christy and smiles.

AG: Sorry Christy, I didn't quite catch that last question. Now, if you would excuse me, I have the COG’s to address.

Grace kisses Christy on the hand before striding off behind the stagehand and leaving the interviewer on her own.

In the arena, we can see many Grace fans in attendance. They are holding up posters and replica International championship belts. The noise levels go up as “Amazing Grace” blares out of the speakers. Anthony Grace appears on stage and the cheers go up a notch. He salutes the fans and gives his best Hollywood smile. Slowly, he makes his way down the aisle, slapping the hands fans as he goes and posing for pictures. Finally, he makes his way down to the ring and climbs the steps. He climbs through the ropes and salutes the fans again as he walks to the centre of the ring. The music starts to die down and Grace starts to speak.

AG: What a welcome! Truly one fitting for YOUR soon to be INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!

The crowd cheer and Grace nods his head. Grace motions the COG’s for silence before continuing.

AG: Of course, I want to thank Mr. Johnson, Mr Dubois and Mr. Black for being part of another fantastic chapter to my 6CW career. I have to thank also the fans for cheering me on to greater heights. This victory, as the ones prior to it, is for YOU.

A large section of the COG’s cheer and Grace applauds to all four corners of the building. He adjusts his suit before addressing the crowd again.

AG: Now, I know that there are some people that disagreed with the way that I won. And I know a few of you are disheartened that the great JJ Johnson came up short. Some of you guys have been telling me on Twitter that I robbed Mr. Johnson.

A few cheers go up at JJ’s name.

AG: The problem is guys, that we as professionals don’t need people to hold our hands when things don’t go as we expect. We pick ourselves up, brush ourselves down and then go FORWARD once more. I am sure Mr. Johnson would be the first to congratulate me on my victory. A victory that, if it had been the other way around, I would have congratulated Mr. Johnson instead. And I know for a fact, I would not be CRYING foul after the event and I am sure Mr. Johnson won’t either. We are adults, in a cutthroat business which is more vicious that any Hollywood filming lot. We ALL knew that when we signed up…….I know I did. That is why, even though I appreciate that Mr. Johnson is very well loved in these parts, the fact is……well…..the truth is…….he lost. And Anthony Grace is the NEW number 1 contender for the International Championship!

A huge roar of approval goes up from the COG’s which drowns out the boos coming from the JJ Johnson fans. Grace smiles broadly and thanks the fans for their support. He then adjusts the sunglasses on his nose and shouts out to the audience.

AG: So it has come to this! A match of truly INTERNATIONAL proportions! On one side, a man that has been a force to fear in this organisation. A man whose strength and intensity is without doubt. A man who holds BIG gold around an even BIGGER waist. And this man…..this man is facing a guy who never gives up, never gives in and never EVER knows how to quit! For to quit……would be letting his followers down. And there is no-way that is happening!

The COG’s cheer again. Grace looks up to the ceiling, as if reading a billboard. He crosses his hand across the sky while speaking.

AG: Jax Cutler versus Anthony Grace for the 6CW International Championship. The force of nature against nature’s favourite son. The battle where one…..will NOT conquer the many!

He points to the fans in the crowd who cheer in his direction. The camera cuts to young COG’s wearing Believe 2 Achieve t-shirts and making the peace sign with their hands. Another holds up a sign saying “Cutler on course for an Ovation” and another sign reads “Grace is the TRUE international star”. The camera cuts back to Grace standing in the ring. He holds his hand up to his chin and starts to stroke it while looking out to the crowd.

AG: So the question is, what do I make of Mr. Cutler?

Grace signs a little before continuing.

AG: Well, if I was writing the script for how this match came to be, then I would call it “Opposites Attract”. For instance, Mr. Cutler is a man of few words, whereas you couldn’t shut me up if you tried!

He laughs at his own joke.

AG: But in all seriousness, I respect what Mr. Cutler has done in 6CW. He is a guy who came and did what he set out to do. He has beaten some big names and he has been a tremendous holder of that title. He will no doubt be my toughest test and it is right that the test should be for championship gold. If I can overcome Mr. Cutler, then I BELIEVE that I will turn the naysayers around. Those that STILL believe a Hollywood actor has no place in a ring. Even when I have beaten legends and pushed champions to the very limit. They still DISAGREE with my PEDIGREE.  And I am sure there will be ONE guy who will happily tell the world that I don’t belong here…….

Grace stares in the camera, for once looking slightly angry.

AG: Mr. Hathaway……I have had the pleasure of dealing with your like before. A man who happily rides on the coattails of the talented for the prime reason of taking a big fat pay cheque home. Oh you can argue that you have treated Mr. Cutler very well and have led him to great things. But to me…..and to the COG’s……you will always be known as Mr. 10 per cent. A guy that loves the PR spin and will happily sell his mother if it got a headline for his client. But when the hits dry up, when the star is shining less brightly, Mr. 10 per cent will become Mr. see you later…….

He nods his head before turning back to the camera and smiling. He holds out his hands and speaks.

AG: You see……I don’t need a PR man to weave my story. The people in front of me make that story for me. They are the ones that will go home and tell their children and grandchildren how excited they were to buy a COG t-shirt and hold up their Believe 2 Achieve sign. These are the people that ask nothing from me. For that reason…..I don’t give you guys 10 per cent……I will ALWAYS give you 100 PER CENT!

The crowd cheer once more and Grace cups his ear. As the cheers die down, he speaks again.

AG: Hear those cheers? After the Ovation, I am sorry Mr. Cutler, but you will only hear silence. And I, one Anthony Grace, fuelled for the fight by the COG’s in the well-oiled machine, will become the International Superstar of 6CW. And I KNOW…..I see it in all your eyes when I look down upon you…..that the people that MATTER, the people that RULE, the people whose questions YOU need to answer Mr. Cutler…..those PROUD people BELIEVE 2……

CROWD: ACHIEVE!!!!

Grace holds his arm up into the air and smiles.

AG: BELIEVE IN YOUR HERO………..AT GROUND ZERO!!

The fans cheer loudly as Grace beams his smile across the building. “Amazing Grace” starts to play and Grace goes to the outside to pose for photographs with the COG’s.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 01 Nov 2014, 9:39 am

The crowd are cheering Hollywood and Prime Time stood in the middle of the ring when "Welcome to the new age" is heard echoing and "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons kicks in...

Henry: Uh oh. Show's over folks.

Harold: What does Adamson want with these two? They've done nothing to him!

Henry: Look at the bigger picture brother. Enforcer's cohorts, and now fellow 6CW Superstars rolled into one. Adamson has every right to be here.

(Adamson walks out with the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder, and a big grin on his face as he looks surprised to see The Producers inside a 6CW ring, he looks creepily happy as he gets to the bottom of the ramp, and holds up the 6CW Title to ferocious boos, green and gold pyrotechnics go off and Adamson makes a point of showing his t-shirt to the camera, which has the slogan "Adamson = buyrates". Adamson steps inside the ring and stands across from Prime Time and Hollywood, with a microphone in his hand)

Max: Lets hear it for Steve and Gerry, AKA Hollywood and Prime Time, AKA more evidence of the barrels new 6CW owners Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnussen are willing to scrape in an attempt to make 6CW more popular with the younger generation. As if bringing in a D list movie star wasn't enough, the last time these two were at a Hollywood party they were serving the Champagne!

(Adamson laughs openly at his own joke while the majority of the audience boo)

Max: But all jokes aside, you two are here, another throwback to the forgotten days of wrestling's past, when jokes like you two, and Hobo, and Enforcer were the biggest names. You're here, live and in living colour, looking in great shape...

(Adamson whispers to the cameraman)

Max: ...Round is a shape, right?

(Adamson refocuses and looks at The Producers)

Max: ...And you're here to kick ass, film some zany, wacky stunts and posting the footage on Instagram, you've probably graduated from YouTube by now, and generally, have, fun. Am I right?

(Adamson looks smug as the crowd chant "NO!" repeatedly and Hollywood goes to speak but Adamson cuts him off)

Max: Of course you are. And look, thrown straight into a 6CW Anarchy match against the Brotherhood. Jolly good. But I'm not here to talk about you. I'm here to talk about someone you two know very well. A man with whom you two have a very strong bromance. A man who, bizarrely, thinks he's going to take MY 6CW World Heavyweight Championship away from me. You know, aside from the goings on inside 6CW, all I've been hearing is people going on about it being 40 years since the famous Rumble in the Jungle, a fight between two men who hated each other. A fight between two men who gave absolutely everything inside that ring, that night in Zaire, and only one man would walk out as the World Heavyweight Champion. The problem with people back then and even you people here today, is that Muhammad Ali was seen as a true hero. A saviour even though he'd not done that much to warrant his hero status. What exactly did he do again? Quit the army and change his name?

(Adamson smirks as the crowd jeer him)

Max: But I digress. That fight wasn't just about two men fighting for the World Title. It was THE two men, the absolute best in their business, going one on one for the right to call themselves the Heavyweight Champion of the World. In one corner, you had the mean, the nasty defending Champion. The Max Adamson of his heyday. A man who was the undefeated unbeatable World Champion. George Foreman. And in the other corner, you had Muhammad Ali, the brash, crude quitter who found his way into a World Title opportunity on name and reputation alone. Sound familiar yet?

(Adamson laughs as the boos are even louder)

Max: If Ground Zero is our Rumble in the Jungle, our Beat up the fool in Liverpool if you will, then Enforcer is Muhammad Ali. Before you get ahead of yourself Big E, that's not a compliment. Ali didn't deserve his opportunity. He lost to fighters Foreman pulverised. He was on his way down to the bottom. But he went into that fight with the undefeated Champion Foreman and he dug deep, he reached all the way down and he found a way to win. Muhammad Ali, Heavyweight Champion of the World. But here's the difference Big E. I'm not George Foreman. I'm better than him. I'm better than Ali, and I'm better than you. I'm faster than you, I'm sharper than you, I'm smarter than you. You might think you can outwit me, but when you're only half witted your chances of doing that are even slimmer than you thought. And sure, Foreman lost to Ali, and everyone looked at that as the end of the war, the winner was Muhammad Ali. Nah. Just like this isn't the end of the war E. This will never be over until we are at the same level as Foreman and Ali are at now. Ali, dribbling into a cup, forced to respect someone who was just, plain and simple, better than he was. Only one of those men is fit and healthy well into his senior years. Only one of us will be fit and healthy into his senior years. Me. Only one of those men is a multi millionaire businessman who used his smarts after his career was over, and only one of us will be a multi millionaire businessman who will have any smarts to call upon when this career comes to an end. Me. Only one of those men was a dribbling, shivering nervous wreck who is most famous for quitting what was best for him in his prime. And come Ground Zero Enforcer, that man, I promise, will be you.

Henry: Wow.

Harold: How low does he have to go to try and get the upper hand on an opponent he used to respect?

Henry: All's fair in love and war brother, especially when the World Championship is on the line.

(Adamson holds the 6CW World Championship above him as the crowd boo once again, Adamson smirks at Prime Time and Hollywood and goes to leave the ring)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 03 Nov 2014, 1:28 pm

As Max is halfway through the ring ropes he pauses as Saturday Night blasts around the arena and the crowd begins to cheer. Max smirks and in an exaggerated manner climbs back into the ring and locks eyes with Enforcer as the number one contender strides down the ramp.

Max steps back from the ropes and motions for Enforcer to enter the ring, which he does without hesitation. PrimeTime and Hollywood are grinning and clapping and Enforcer looks at them first.

E: I think you're done here guys, I'm sure you can make tele elsewhere for now...

Enforcer taps knuckles with each man as they walk passed him and leave the ring. As soon as they are out of the ring Enforcer fixes his attention back to the 6CW Champion.

E: I know you're an insecure man Max, but I thought that belt of yours would settle you down enough that you don't need to try and share the limelight of a returning tag team. But I guess when you doubt yourself as much as you and have bought your way to the top of the card, that little voice is always there.

You think that your brash arrogance hides it, but even your little speech just now belies your self doubt. You compared our clash to the Rumble in the Jungle and you decided to choose the loser of that bout as your equivalent.

And you did it because deep down you know that when we face each other that is what you will be. You can dress it up all you like, you can try to hide it by insulting one of the greatest sportsmen to ever walk the Earth.

Crowd: ALI! ALI! ALI!

E: You see, comparing me to Ali is an insult in your eyes...but that is just wrong. Yes he is in ill health, and I wish him all the best, but he is remembered for one thing...Standing toe to toe with whoever was in front of him and never backing down!

He is not remembered for forcing others to win him his titles, or for running from backup plan to backup plan to cling onto to the only thing that helps to stop the self doubt.

Max, I feel sorry for you. Behind all the bravado you are an insecure little man. Hoping to be remembered as a kitchen appliance salesman, just to be remembered at all.

I don't worry how I will be remembered. I will turn up every night, not back down and my legacy will take care of itself.

And that legacy will be all the more enhanced when I become the first man to have held both the EWF and 6CW World Titles. And if I end up a dribbling, shivering nervous wreck in later life so be it. Because that is your immediate future, that is how you will be leaving Ground Zero on November 26!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:31 pm

*The camera shows a shot outside in the parking lot. The night is upon us and a slight breeze is the only noise we hear. The camera moves slowly towards a flame; the flame that remains for as long as Ojore is there. The monster can be seen sat on the floor as the image comes further into focus. The cameraman circles the flame before resting on the face of Ojore, his eyes open and staring straight into the fire. One side of Ojore's face can be seen with the embers of the fire lighting the shadows of his face and burning away, the flames lighting the picture and the only sound that breaks the silence is the fire's roar.

*Over the camera's shot we hear:

"They ask me where I've been,
And what I've done and seen.
But what can I reply
Who know it wasn't I,
But someone just like me,
Who went across the sea
And with my head and hands
Killed men in foreign lands...
Though I must bear the blame,
Because he bore my name."

*Ojore closes his eyes and drops his head. The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:57 pm

Justice Porter and Confidence Carter are sat in the locker-room. Both men are looking at the floor, the atmosphere is far from pleasant. Glory is standing up and looking down at both of them, her hands on her hips.

“Last week wasn’t good enough, guys. I mean cmon you need to get those heads in the game because it is passing you by”

Carter: We left those guys lying at our feet. We made a statement.

“And you lost the match. Statements are all well and good but this is a results business and already the vultures are beginning to circle for Bad Intentions”

Porter: I wouldn’t go that far, we suffered a few temporary setbacks but I’d rather iron out any issues before we get to Ground Zero because that is the night were we can’t afford a single mistake.

“But if mistakes creep in before we get there then it is going to become so much harder to correct when it comes to your big opportunity. I’m not trying to get on your backs but you need to understand that losing is a bad habit and I really don’t want you to fall into the trap. You are the most dominant tag team in the history of professional wrestling and I want you to prove it. The Red Arrows don’t match up with you, no team in this company matches up, and every time you step toe to toe with them you should be letting them know that they are inferior”

Carter: Oh I wouldn’t worry about anything at all. We got a little complacent last week but we have the God-given talent to turn this all around in the blink of an eye. Hurst and Reborn are going to be thinking really good about themselves right now, they think they can beat us, and they are going to get overconfident. The moment they take their foot off the gas we are going to pound them into the ground.

“Make sure you do. Only a few weeks ago the entire roster was afraid of what Bad Intentions was capable of. You dismantled main event talent after main event talent, there is no reason why that trend should not continue. The tag team titles are there for the taking and at Ground Zero I expect to see those belts exactly where they belong. Right here!”

Justice Porter stands up and he looks into Glory’s eyes before pulling her close. She kisses her passionately as Carter looks away in disgust.

Porter: I think it’s time that people started believing in us again. My power and Confidence’s agility combined is too much for any other team in this division to handle. We are going to destroy the myth that is the Red Arrows and we are going to walk out of Liverpool with the tag team titles, take it to the bank. But first we are going to send a message loud and clear this week on Anarchy…

Carter: I like that. This ten man tag team match is the perfect opportunity for us to announce ourselves as the best combination in wrestling today. Not only are we going to shatter the hopes and dreams of Hurst and Reborn but we can pulverise Harris, Enforcer and Liam Wood whilst we are at it.

“Keep that focus and channel it into the ring next Wednesday night. As soon as you get your hands on those belts there will be nothing and nobody who can stop the era of dominance.

Porter: Are you sure? I heard The Producers are back

All three burst into laughter

“Yeah maybe we can try and swerve around them. Lord knows that they have been such a successful unit over the years.”

Carter: If they are ever unfortunate enough to step into a ring with us then I sure hope they bring those cameras. I always wanted to shoot a funeral.

Porter shakes his head but smiles as he draws Glory in for another kiss. Carter turns to the monitor to watch Reborn & Hurst wrestling, examining their every move.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:06 pm

There is a slam from off camera and it pans round. We can see Joshua standing in the car park in front of the fire exit. His hair totally covers his face and his clothes are blood stained in places. Slowly, Joshua starts to walk towards the camp fire and stands ominously above Ojore. The man of war doesn’t look up although it is obvious that he notices Joshua standing there.

After a few moments, Joshua walks round to the other side of the camp fire and looks across at Ojore. Then, he slowly starts to sit down in a cross legged position. The two men stay silent for an age, before Joshua starts to speak:

Contemplation of the time ahead………is what we both need right now………

Ojore is unmoved. Joshua continues:

I look upon this fire………and see my future………you look upon this fire………and see your past………But while demons circle in a blind panic………at least we see what needs to be done………You may have no passion for my words………but you felt the passion of my actions………You benefitted from my involvement………and I see you sit here and doubt………Doubt that the fire of the past………still burns………

Joshua places a hand through his hair and we can see his forehead is scarred and bleeding slowly. He looks up to the night sky and breathes out cold air. Joshua then looks down upon Ojore again and shakes his head:

It was far too easy………to push you aside………and I know how much a man is broken………when an important piece is missing………My piece will be retrieved………but where has yours gone too?………This important part that defines you………

Still Ojore says nothing. Joshua stares into the fire again:

Your silence to the music………is copied by all those within that building………Only I know you have felt suffering before………You don’t look down at me as a rival………you look up at me as someone who pushed the boundaries………willingly………and who you used to be………I pity you as I pity………all the deaf beings that surround me………And although my mind is set on one………the music will soon envelop the many………You either welcome that………or you fall to your knees along with the rest………

Joshua stays seated but clenches his fist.

Our battle………is for nothing………the real test………comes soon after………And if an example of my power………needs to be made again………I will not hesitate to make you a victim………as I practice my anger for the ending chords………of the Plague’s chorus………

He bows his head and then speaks softly:

The flame still burns………and it will grow tall………The flame still burns………Hell comes to us all………

Joshua and Ojore then fall silent as the flame dances in the night air.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:21 pm

Wednesday night Anarchy is in full flow and the scene cuts back to ringside at a packed out Wembley Arena.

HA: Welcome back and as always we have some outstanding action to bring you next

HE: With Ground Zero on the horizon things are really starting to heat up…

As the brothers address the camera the tron flickers into life

Yet again we are presented with a panoramic view of the iconic London skyline; the camera then dramatically zooms in at super-fast speed and stops on a shot of a graffiti sprayed brick wall, it reads…

There are no innocent bystanders

As the shot pans out to reveal more of the wall, we see Terrance Kray standing arms crossed, learning against it.

Kray: Rats… filthy, dirty, disease ridden creatures but they fascinate me… I’ve been thinking about rats a lot lately, thinking about how society has evolved to view us… the working class, the heart and soul of any city, of this city… as insignificant rats. Nothing more than unimportant, irrelevant pests.

The rich, the entitled, the people in power… they look down their stuck up noses at us like we add no value, like we are only here to be trodden on and controlled. Well ponder this….

Rats exist without permission; they may be hated, hunted and persecuted… but their free… They live in quiet desperation amongst the filth and yet they are capable of bringing entire civilizations to their knees.

So for the working man, the dirty, insignificant, and unloved working class man… rats are the ultimate role model.

Revolution is needed, it’s coming and it’s coming to 6CW.

The screen turns black and the words ‘ A revolution is coming’ are left on the tron

HA: Well we had confirmation last week from Christy James that free agent Terrance Kray has indeed signed to 6CW. I’ve followed this man’s career on the independent scene as many of our fans have and I for one am extremely excited to see him inside a 6CW ring.

HE: He’s won titles everywhere he’s wrestled; this is a real coup for 6CW, to get a competitor like Kray tied down to a long term deal is a great bit of business from Daniel Magnuson, I hate to admit it, but… credit where credits due on this one.

Last edited by MtotheC on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 05 Nov 2014, 6:07 pm

*Ojore now raises his head for the first time, but looks not at Joshua, instead beyond him, into the distance

O: Ojore listened to your words last time we meet in ring. When fight was over, Ojore need not waste time with them no more. Now Ojore only hears this Joshua's silences. For hell isn't what Joshua fear, and Joshua is right. Flames hold no man prisoner, it is but the strings man let hold him down. Maybe Ojore break them for Joshua, maybe Ojore set Joshua free.

*Ojore looks down to the ground again

O: Or maybe Ojore break spine instead

*Joshua has remained unmoved, much like Ojore before him.

O: No more words. If Joshua wants earn respect, Joshua fight.

*Ojore stands and nods as the two men's glares meet. He walks away, into the dark of the night and out of sight

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 05 Nov 2014, 7:00 pm

Our scene opens in the abandoned home of Edward Plague, the camera is static in a large empty hall that homes the lone doll of McCoy, the camera focuses on the doll as the daunting figure of Edward Plague slowly walks in, he sits down in front of the doll and lights a match spreading a dull light throughout the room. The light emphasises the scars on Edward's face and the cracks and splinters on McCoy's.

Edward pauses for a moment flicking his hair back and smiling at Joshu'a doll, he moves the match closer which drapes his features in a sinister shadow, the smile quickly fades and is replaced by an ugly snarl as Edward begins to speak to the doll.

“They say that some fires will never die...hehehe...they say that some will never ignite...hehehe...I see you are still allowing him to live a lie! How much longer must he run?!”

Plague places the match even closer to the face of McCoy causing the wood to react slightly to the heat. Plague's grimace continues to cover his face as anger is clearly building in him. The match is moved back slightly as Plague continues to speak

“I understand that you cannot see the future like I...hehehe...I feel it inside me and I see the damage that you do to him...hehehe...a life held down by shackles...hehehe...a man held down by ropes until he believes that he is a monster...hehehe...a bond that remains unbroken...hehehe...a bond that should not have remained.”

Plague bows his head

“I am painted as a monster...as a brain washer...a predator of the weak...but I am the cure to their weakness...hehehe...I am the man who allows the sheep to become the wolves and the monsters to feel human again...to feel accepted!”

“You are the true monster...you allow the so called monsters to retreat further in to the darkness...hehehe...you allow the light to become a distant memory to him...”

“YOU!”

Plague stands over McCoy

“YOU ARE THE MONSTER!”

Plague remains stood but calms himself, still looking down at the doll

“You are the reason that my Brother Joshua must feel this pain...hehehe...you are the reason that the fire must engulf everything he knows...hehehe...you are the reason that he will lose it all to regain who he is.”

Plague raises the match to his lips and blows it out, the scene fades to black and ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 05 Nov 2014, 7:59 pm

(Adamson smirks and mockingly applauds Enforcer as Enforcer lowers the microphone from his mouth, Adamson winks at Enforcer then responds)

Max: Too easy. Far far too easy big man. You never were the most charismatic man were you. Even in Trash TV you were the straight man. And now look at you. A fat, pathetic, washed up former hockey player. You simply cannot, and you will not defeat me. The vast majority of sane, knowledgable people know it to be true. Who's going to take Ground Zero seriously when the main event is such a one sided event? I think you need to look at yourself E. You don't deserve a main event spot in 6CW. You didn't deserve your spots in EWF or 6WF, you just seem to rock up, know the right people and boom, off you go. You're a charisma vacuum E. Did you hear that continuous clicking noise when you were speaking E? That was the sound of a million television sets being turned off due to people being bored of hearing your dreary monotone Welsh accent. That was the sound of 6CW Ground Zero Pay Per View buyrates plummeting. Fortunately Max Adamson equals buyrates. Fortunately Max Adamson is the reigning and defending 6CW World Champion, and fortunately Max Adamson is the face of this industry.

(Adamson smirks again as the crowd jeer him, a loud "Enforcer" chant echoes around the arena)

Max: See, these fans who blindly follow the good guys, you know, like the wife beater GazzyD, or the man who allowed his girlfriend to be put in hospital Liam Wood... Or the "I hate all of you but oh wait now I'm the guy you used to like again" Enforcer. These fans absolutely lap it up, but these fans are the exception. The exception to the rule, the minority compared to the majority out there buying 6CW merchandise all over the world, buying 6CW pay per view shows and soon to be spending money, if the rumours are true, on the 6CW Network for the low low price of just $7.99 per month... They don't travel here to see Max Adamson like you lucky people. They privately fund Max Adamson's salary from their own living room. That's not an insult, trust me I'm going somewhere with this. I am the World Champion. I am the face of professional wrestling. I am the only man in 6CW who bridges the gap between Wrestling and Entertainment. Before any of you mention Anthony Grace may I remind you that out of the two of us I am the only one to be the absolute best at his job and this proves it!

(Adamson angrily holds up the 6CW Title as the crowd continue to boo)

Max: I am the ultimate icon, I am the reason millions of people tune in to 6CW Anarchy, 6CW Aftermath and every single 6CW pay per view. People were already tuning in to Ground Zero to see Max Adamson, but Big E, I was just trying to make it interesting. I was portraying the role of George Foreman, an absolute legend in boxing. While I portrayed you as the underdog, one Muhammad Ali, and I talked some trash to get you worked up and hoped you'd come out and you'd give these people what they, for some reason, wanted to see. But guess what? You ruined it! You ruined it by just being too obvious! So that's it. You might think this is a fight, Max Adamson versus Enforcer, 6CW World Championship, and all you've got to do is turn up, Facecheck me and take my title. But this is far, far bigger. There is a much bigger picture that frankly you're too stupid to comprehend.

(Adamson leans back on the ropes as he continues)

Max: This is not Enforcer's time. This is the Age of Adamson. And I was wrong to compare us to Foreman and Ali. That was inaccurate. What I should have said was that I am wrestling's equivilant of Floyd Mayweather. I don't mean in terms of personality, I'm significantly more polite than he is. But 6CW Ground Zero, like Beachfront Brawl, like Scars and Stripes, like Night of Glory, like Day of Reckoning, is not a 6CW event. It's a Max Adamson event. Nobody pays for a Floyd Mayweather show to see the undercard, they don't even care who Floyd is facing that night. All they care about is seeing Floyd Mayweather. Millions tune in to see the best boxer of his generation work his magic, and millions more tune in hoping his opponent, the next big hype job, can defeat him. And that's why I'm wrestling's Mayweather. Millions of people will buy 6CW Ground Zero. Because all they care about is seeing Max Adamson in the main event. This t-shirt isn't for show, this t-shirt is fact. Adamson equals buyrates. Millions will tune in to see the absolute best wrestler alive today defend his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, and millions more will tune in hoping that on the off chance, Adamson's opponent will knock the hell out of him and take that Championship away. But that's all they've got. Hope. You're their hope E. You're their puncher's chance, you're their Buster Douglas, you're their Hasim Rahman. You are the hope to millions that people can add Enforcer to that list.

(Adamson grins and gets closer to Enforcer)

Max: But it's not going to happen. Just like when people tune in to see Floyd Mayweather, and groan, because he won again, and he's still World Champion, and they even forget who his opponent was a few weeks later. I feel for you man. It's gonna be tough when you lose. But don't worry. You are just the next person in line to lose to Max Adamson. And when you lose, you will go to the back of the line, and someone else will be next in line to lose to Max Adamson. But go ahead, talk up your chances big boy.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:03 pm

Timothy Allen is in the backstage area ready for his upcoming interview.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the Masterful One, Mike Masters.

Mike Masters struts into the scene wearing a customised Masters' hoody which on the back reads "That damn good". Masters is shown showing off his new merchadise stricking various poses as Timothy Allen looks on confused. The interview begins with Masters' facing his back to the camera.

TA: Welcome Mike...

Masters doesn't respond.

TA: Mike, is there a particular reason why you're facing the camera backwards?

MM: I'm showing off. That's kinda what I do Timmy.

TA: What exactly are you showing off?

Masters' slowly turns around and gets into Allen's face before smiling and slapping Allen in the back.

MM: You know what, I would normally be mad but I don't really blame you. I blame 6CW management. I blame them for not only hiring you, but for every bad thing that's happened to me. Do you realise what I'm wearing? Uh no, don't answer. It's a new hoody. A new piece of merchandise for good ole Mike Masters. I, with the lovely help from Cheryl from backstage designed it. But guess what, it's nowhere to be seen in 6CW. It's not on the 6CW online shop, it's not on the merchandise stand, it's not anywhere! And instead, we get useless junk on the stands. Stuff like Gazzy's DVD, or Liam Wood t-shirts or even freaking Anthony Grace action figures. I mean, what the hell! I'm like the most important asset this business has. Ratings would be failing if it weren't for me. But no, let's just ignore and disrespect the Masterful one just like a lot of the guys in the back are doing. Anyway, rant over. Dammit Timmy, do your job.

TA: Well I for one do like the hoody Mike.

MM: Don't suck up to me Timmy. Sucking up gets you nowhere. Look at me, I used to suck up and parade to these lovely fans but where did that get me? A tag team championship reign with a partner who betrayed my trust and revealed himself as the b@stard son of a weasel? Hmmm.

TA: Well let's just start there. Why did you interfere in Harris' match with Costello.

MM: See this is why you suck at your job Timmy. I didn't interfere. I just made my presence known to the people that pay reasonable money to see me. Is it my fault that Harris doesn't have the mental attitude to focus on what's really important? He was in the ring with the EWF champion. All his attention should have been on him. I was there, just you know...showing off! Looking damn good. Maybe that's why Harris was distracted, this face is an enough distraction for anyone to be honest. You see Costelo didn't seem bothered by my appearance, I guess that why he's the champion right? And that's why Harris will never be champion, he's just not good enough. He will never grace us with an individual championship. Unlike me who has champion written alll over. You know my theme song, "Born a champion?" That's right. Once I'm done with Harris, my destiny is endless.

TA: Speaking of theme songs, Masters' on Anarchy, you also were defeated. Did Harris' theme song cause a distraction?

MM: Of course it did. In fact, whoever it was from the production team that played that should be fired. What a travesty. I was about to finally get revenge and finally beat Enforcer but once again, he gets lucky and I get screwed. Yes screwed, once again. I mean, if Harris was actually man enough to show his face like I was, I would have easily dealt with him. But no, instead his silly little song played. Seriously, how is a guy supposed to focus with obnoxious music playing in the background. It's worse than need more Harris chants. You know that was pretty shady by Harris, and cowardly infact. I guess you can see the family resemblence there between father and son right?

TA: Well next week on Anarchy, you two will be in the ring facing off in a multiman tag team match. What are your thoughts?

MM: Yeah yeah I saw the advertisement. What a main event aye? All I can say is, the amount of ego's in this match is unbelievable. All of them, all of them have huge egos except for me of course. You can already see this match causing mayhem. But one thing that's for sure is you're gonna see the Masterful one doing what he does best, and that's continously showing the world why he's that damn good. Timmy, get a life, Masters is outta here!

Masters' poses one last time for the camera before leaving the screen.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:10 pm

The Producers are backstage staring into full length mirrors, pulling different poses.

PT: I don’t, Gerry, I don’t think we can ever pull a better pose than us standing there rubbing our chins in a Edge and Christian fashion.
HJ: I know deep down you are right, but the merchandise guys have told us we need some new TShirt designs for our debut at Anarchy.
PT: What did the email say again exactly?

Hollywood pulls out a folded piece of A4 from his breast pocket.

HJ: “To: Theproducers@v2wrestling.com.
Subject: Marketing material
Hi Gerry/ Steve/ Hollywood/ Primetime,
WE have received a record number of enquiries about T Shirts for you, since you turned up at the stadium earlier in the week. We have had over 50 separate emails asking where they can buy your latest merchandise. Now although all of the emails came from a “v2wrestling.com” email address, I am sure that they are all legit”

Primetime and Hollywood exchange glances and rub their chins.

HJ: “ So, we would like you both to brainstorm a few catchphrases, designs and poses for a photoshoot that will take place early next week.

Catch up soon,

SP
Head of Merchandising
6CW”

PT: You can’t brainstorm catchphrases – they happen organically.
HJ: And what are these designs that they are talking about?

The camera swings back to Primetime, who is now sat at a desk, putting together a model of the Hollywood sign on a small grassy mound that reads “Producer$”

PT: I have no idea. These marketing guys think that all these good ideas come about by getting some middle aged overweight man to write out any old rubbish on a keyboard over lunch.

Primetime and Hollywood exchange glances and rub their chins, again.

HJ: Well we are going to have to come up with something for next week. We cant just keep saying “Box Office” over and over.
PT: I say we just keep working on it and something will come to us. Now back to the mirror and lets come up with a killer pose.

They both high five and go back to their respective mirrors.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:49 pm

We interrupt this broadcast for a party political broadcast brought to you by the Party for Tag Team Efficiency

*Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn, both in full dinner suits, stand in the middle of a ring in an abandoned arena. The seats are empty except for one man asleep across three seats. The arena looks slight rundown, but the big screen has "FLASH TV" lit up and written across it

JH: Welcome, one and all, to Flash TV! My name is Jack Hurst and I am here at the Impact Zone in front of a record TNA crowd!

RR: Indeed we are, and it's great to see Hobo here finally getting some peace and quiet...

JH: But peace and quiet is not what we're about here on Flash TV! This is wrestling's curtain call, this is box office, this is TELE!

RR: That's right 6CW, we're bringing that excitement straight down your tellyholes and into your faces---OW!

*As the camera zooms in it suddenly hits Reborn in the head. He stares right down the lens

RR: I told you to get a closeup, like with the zoom, man! You don't just walk up to me!

*Hurst laughs

JH: You'll have to stay with us, 6CW, the producers of this show are a little new to this game. Los Angeles and Watershed, our cameraman and director, are both a little green.

*From behind the camera a voice says

"Mr Hurst, how do I know when this is recording?"

*Hurst sighs and Reborn, angry, walks over to the camera

RR: Give it here you muppet!

*The camera shakes from side to side, clearly saying no, and Reborn begins to scuffle with the cameraman

JH: Robin, leave him to it! Robin, ROBIN!

*The camera falls to the floor and we hear Reborn

RR: You...are...an...idiot!! I'm gonna rip your

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

*The image breaks and static comes on screen, followed by soothing music

Voiceover: We apologise for the inconvenience, due to technical difficulties this show will be delayed. Please contact your service provider

END SCENE

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Nov 2014, 6:58 pm

*Daniel Magnusson is in his office, sitting at the desk and sorting through files

DM: I have got to get myself an assistant, if only that Kelsey wasn't so insane

*A knock on the door catches his attention and in steps Deep Heat. Magnusson smiles and looks intrigued

DM: Mr Heat, or Hernandez, whatever it is you go by, what a surprise this is

DH: Mr Magnusson, good evening, thank you for not throwing me straight out

DM: Well, I still have time to make you leave whatever way I see fit. For you see, your little mob has no power and now the vultures are circling in a different formation and chomping away at different prey

*Heat takes a step back, but when Magnusson makes no move to hurt him Heat takes the chance to sit across from Daniel.

DH: Indeed, sir, and brilliant was your plan to see Jones off and return some order to this place. Congratulations

DM: Ha! You little weasel. I get it, you can't leave this place behind can you?

DH: Well, I do have a contract and it's only good if I'm in the arenas and working. I was wondering whether you had had the chance to come up with a new role for me in this glorious new structure?

DM: Heat, there is nothing about you that aligns itself with the company we have here. There is nothing left for you here

DH: But there is, I am useful to you, sir. I can be what you project of this company

DM: Nothing I have seen suggests so

DH: But I can change

*Heat stands again

DH: Some people say that I'm a bad guy
They may be right, they may be right!
But its not as if I dont try
I just f**k up!
Try as I might.
But I can change, I can change!!!
I can learn to keep my promises, I swear it!
I'll open up my heart and I will share it!
Any minute now I will be born again!
Yes I can change, I can change!!!

DM: But what if you never change? What if you remain a sandy little butthole?

DH: Hey, Daniel!
Dont be such a twit
Mother Teresa wont have sh*t on me!

*Magnusson nods his head and seems to be considering what has just happened

DM: That...was...insane! I don't know what you thought that speech would do?! Now I don't just think you're a worm, but I think you may be Special Educational Needs. Leave, now, and don't ever come back!

*Heat sighs and drags his feet as he walks out of the room, the scene fades with Magnusson shaking his head laughing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:58 pm

The scene opens with the still shot of a t shirt, the crowd, on recognition, let out a roar and start the all too familiar chant as the camera slowly moves up to reveal Scott Harris looking into the camera.

He looks focused, intense, ready as he looks like he's going to address one person rather than a collective.

SH: Are you smug, Mike? Are you happy?

I bet you think you're the big man, don't you? Costing a man certain victory. It doesn't matter what people say, Vince Costello was on the cusp of tapping out, admitting defeat and you went, Mike, and turned it into your chance to fire a cheap shot.

Congratulations, you got me.

But, Mike, before you let your head swell a touch more with that admission, let's just take a step back and consider how I retaliated. One blast of 'Shoot the Runner' and you were stood there looking around, wild eyed like a dog on heat. I didn't need to show my face, I didn't have to get into your eye line.

I showed how easily rattled you are by me with the press of one button.

Because at the crux of all of this, Mike, you're just a petulant little boy! You want to turn this into a playground game of boobie for tat and I'm sorry to say but you're looking for that from the wrong man.

From day one, Mike. This has been a case of who the better man is, a case of who was the weak link. And whether it happens at Anarchy, or more hopefully, Ground Zero, we're going to get our answer! And trust me Mike, trust me, the result won't be The Show Off, showing he was right. It's going to be you, contorted at the worst possible angle, screaming in agony, like the little child you are, tapping in a frenzy whilst these people scream those words that so evidently drive you to distraction:

Needs...
More...
Harris.

And whether it's in that blockbuster main event, or at Ground Zero, that's what you're going to get.

See you at Anarchy!

Harris walks out of shot, promptly.

HA: A short but purposeful message from 'The Sharpshooter' ahead of Anarchy!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down