The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed

+53
R!skysports
beshocked
Big
Poorfour
thebandwagonsociety
Portnoy's Complaint
Scrumpy
Toohey
rodders
geoff998rugby
Breadvan
Bluedragon
timhen
The Great Aukster
21st Century Schizoid Man
doctornickolas
profitius
Artful_Dodger
Feckless Rogue
Exiledinborders
bedfordwelsh
Knowsit17
Kingshu
brennomac
Jenifer McLadyboy
whocares
BigTrevsbigmac
gelodge
Standulstermen
geoff999rugby
stub
wayne
Dubbelyew L Overate
LeinsterFan4life
justified sinner
mr-bryns-attitude
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
maestegmafia
SecretFly
johnpartle
quinsforever
Welshmushroom
markb
Rugby Fan
Casartelli
mystiroakey
broadlandboy
Sin é
Notch
HammerofThunor
TJ
asoreleftshoulder
niwatts
57 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed - Page 11 Empty New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed

Post by niwatts Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:46 am

First topic message reminder :

TJ wrote:What the PRL said.  They were saying how much the RCC was worth and how much each union would get from it.  That implies they had "sold" all the games.
They haven't specifically said how much it will be worth, just that there will be more money than the ERC have negotiated because of what they've managed to negotiate and what the French are expecting to get.  They won't know for certain what it is worth until the French have sold their rights.  The LNR ccertainly wouldn't be on board with the PLR if they had sold rights to their games, and there wouldn't be the money they are alluding to if they had.

niwatts

Back to top Go down

New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed - Page 11 Empty Re: New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Luckily these minnow nations can still see there top players play in other leagues as well as seeing there local teams given a change in the European cups. The Uefa cup is also a massive deal compared to the amlin
How lucky would you feel if England became a 'minnow nation' that couldn't participate in the top European competition?
My team is crystal palace we have never been in europe

I support a minnow team dude
That doesn't answer my question. I stated England. As in any team in England. Put it another way; how do you think those who support the top teams of England's rugby union would feel about only getting to watch their best players playing for another nations, after having been bought out by a foreign club, to play in an elite competition that no England team could hope to enter? Lucky?

Back to top Go down

New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed - Page 11 Empty Re: New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Luckily these minnow nations can still see there top players play in other leagues as well as seeing there local teams given a change in the European cups. The Uefa cup is also a massive deal compared to the amlin
How lucky would you feel if England became a 'minnow nation' that couldn't participate in the top European competition?

That doesn't answer my question. I stated England. As in any team in England. Put it another way; how do you think those who support the top teams of England's rugby union would feel about only getting to watch their best players playing for another nations, after having been bought out by a foreign club, to play in an elite competition that no England team could hope to enter? Lucky?
i dont understand what your question is then.

Because within football I still watch and support teams that arn't English in international and club games.

And if England was a minnow nation and all our players went abroad I may support a team that is populated with English players, but then that also isn't a necessity.

I really dont get what you are saying mate. I like to follow NFL as well, i dont care that we dont play the game

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 pm

mystiroakey wrote:When did they demand total governance?

I dont remember that.

Then you haven't been paying attention to these threads, myster. Unions votes Vs Club votes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Because within football I still watch and support teams that arn't English in international and club games.

And if England was a minnow nation and all our players went abroad I may  support a team that is populated with English players, but then that also isn't a necessity.

I really dont get what you are saying mate. I like to follow NFL as well, i dont care that we dont play the game

Don't concern yourself with it, mystir. It really doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Munchkin wrote:

I dont remember that.

Then you haven't been paying attention to these threads, myster. Unions votes Vs Club votes?
Ok again. Try and answer this time.

When have the PRL asked for total governance?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

And if England was a minnow nation and all our players went abroad I may  support a team that is populated with English players, but then that also isn't a necessity.

Don't concern yourself with it, mystir. It really doesn't matter.
What are you banging on about.

I support a team that doesn't get anywhere- i support them because they are local. Manchester united might as well be in spain for all it matters to me.

You keep bringing up these points yet none of them make any sense!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Feckless Rogue wrote:It won't be just a name change. The clubs will want control of the financial side of things. Which in my opinion means the countries with the most TV's will come to control it. They're mentioning UEFA as a model. This has always been my concern. What's the golden rule? The one with the gold makes the rules.

Where are the teams from smaller nations in the business end of the Champions league? They're not there. Unless there's an oil baron funding them. Is this because they have a poorer footballing tradition? Or they constantly produce poor players? No. It's because the great players they rear and train are playing in countries with more TV's. Why? Because the game is fixed. The big nations consistently get massive financial awards for happening to be in a country with more TV's. Not for producing talent.

So the "big" teams in big countries stay big by always getting more money and using that to buy up all the best players in the world. And they use their power and influence to keep it that way. It's seems very clear to me that this is what PRL and LNR want. They are the bigger nations. They've openly said it now they want to be more like football. And that's how football works. They want Celtalian stars playing for their teams and Celtalian kids wearing their jerseys, and all the money that comes with it.

If meritocracy is what McCafferty wants, then why will he not recognise the erc despite his declared demands being met? He's been offered qualification changes and league based money. Isn't that what they wanted? Is it because the unions may have the greater good of the game in all countries as their central remit? And this gets in the way of his plans?

Yes, of course it is, don't by stupid.

I really hope this talk of UEFA and replacing the erc is just face saving from guys who know they've lost. I really do. But I'm not so sure. They'll keep pushing for my nightmare scenario until they either get it, or it's definitively made clear to them they can't. Then they can either suck it up or leave and play each other with mercenary players outside the irb.

I think we'll still be arguing about all this in a year though lads. Yay.
all fair point feckless, but i would counter by simply saying that this is why we (although different in many ways) like football have 2 games, a club game and an international game. it is not healthy for the one to be a quasi-commercial, slightly smaller, mini-me of the other.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 pm

mystir, have you ever stopped to think that just maybe you don't always comprehend the questions put to you, however straightforward they may be? And maybe that some guys just couldn't be bothered spelling it out for you? I'm at least the second guy today, and it's not only today. Maybe if you thought about it a little more you wouldn't get so frustrated, and have your furious 

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Munchkin wrote:mystir, have you ever stopped to think that just maybe you don't always comprehend the questions put to you, however straightforward they may be? And maybe that some guys just couldn't be bothered spelling it out for you? I'm at least the second guy today, and it's not only today. Maybe if you thought about it a little more you wouldn't get so frustrated, and have your furious 
I asked you a very straight forward question and you cant answer it-

you then asked a question which i answered and you then started talking nonsense..

You need to listen to your own advice

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:28 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

I dont remember that.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:28 pm

glad i was away from 606 this afternoon. seems like there's been an awful lot of huffing and puffing, news articles, counter-leaks, off-the-record interviews, and not a huge amount of progress.

prl might be "in" something that is "not ERC" and "compatible with their BT deal".
lnr are in, for the next year at least, something that will become "not ERC" and something that needs to have the English clubs in.

and the financials stay 1/3 each per league if there are three leagues involves.

and governance is moving to a more league-oriented structure from 2015.

is that a reasonable summary of the information as generally presented by several media outlets (including SKY)?

ERC is dead (from 2015, probably Wink)

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:33 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

I dont remember that.

By having control of administration in their now defunct new cup. By changing how voting rights are allocated within this now defunct new cup. The ERC are at present inside the HEC. In PRL's bright new vision the Unions would be on the outside. The 6N committee.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Munchkin you ask impossible questions that mean nothing.

Its not about being lucky or unlucky- as i tried to explain to you. If you want a straight forward answer(which surely you could have worked out by my answer).

I wouldn't feel lucky or unlucky in your scenario!

Is that good enough

You also make ludicrous blanket statements and cant back them up.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

I dont remember that.

By having control of administration in their now defunct new cup. By changing how voting rights are allocated within this now defunct new cup. The ERC are at present inside the HEC. In PRL's bright new vision the Unions would be on the outside. The 6N committee.
Do you understand what 'total governance' means?

because none of the above are examples of the PRL demanding total governance.

I take it what you meant to say was the PRL wants more governance from the clubs that are actually involved in the tourny?

Last edited by mystiroakey on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:36 pm

quinsforever wrote:glad i was away from 606 this afternoon. seems like there's been an awful lot of huffing and puffing, news articles, counter-leaks, off-the-record interviews, and not a huge amount of progress.

prl might be "in" something that is "not ERC" and "compatible with their BT deal".
lnr are in, for the next year at least, something that will become "not ERC" and something that needs to have the English clubs in.

and the financials stay 1/3 each per league if there are three leagues involves.

and governance is moving to a more league-oriented structure from 2015.

is that a reasonable summary of the information as generally presented by several media outlets (including SKY)?

ERC is dead (from 2015, probably Wink)
No, no, no.... It's the RCC is dead, definitely!! Yahoo 

Back to top Go down

Post by niwatts Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm

The RCC stance on governance was summed up in a press release last month:

• The new Rugby Champions Cup is proposed to be under the overall regulatory responsibility of the Six Nations for compliance with IRB regulations, the provision of disciplinary services and the appointment of match officials.

• The three Leagues will organise and manage the new Rugby Champions Cup competitions and maximise all the commercial rights.

niwatts

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm

they are not mutually exclusive...RCC was always a stalking horse Smile

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you Niwatt!

Some sense at last

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:40 pm

hey, i've got a good idea for a new name for the ERC when they change it...which all press release so far seem to indicate they want to do...

lets

call

it...

the...

Rugby

Champions

Cup!

ERC is deadn (from 2015, probably), long live the RCC (phoenix-like from the ashes in 2015, hopefully) Yahoo 

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:42 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

I dont remember that.

Do you understand what 'total governance' means?

because none of the above are examples of the PRL demanding total governance.

I take it what you meant to say was the PRL wants more governance from the clubs that are actually involved in the tourny?

Why are you going on about 'total governance', myster? Show me where I stated 'total governance'?

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:45 pm

"I'm fairly certain that PRL were demanding control of governance. What Goze mentioned, I think, is what the LNR were demanding."

that is your statement

and that statement is nonsense.

The PRL never demanded control of governance.

All they did was propose a tourny where all leagues would be fairly represented.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

mystiroakey wrote:"I'm fairly certain that PRL were demanding control of governance. What Goze mentioned, I think, is what the LNR were demanding."

that is your statement

All they did was propose a tourny where all leagues would be fairly represented.

YES, governance from the inside, and pertaining to all that Goze mentioned in his comment!! I'm hardly speaking of a competition which is outside of the Union umbrella, otherwise it would be a breakaway competition!! Remember what I said about lack of comprehension? It's no surprise you get frustrated, and others give up.

Anyway, I'm away to me bed Very Happy  As always, it's been fun. Goodnight Hug 

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:"I'm fairly certain that PRL were demanding control of governance. What Goze mentioned, I think, is what the LNR were demanding."

that is your statement

YES, governance from the inside, and pertaining to all that Goze mentioned in his comment!! I'm hardly speaking of a competition which is outside of the Union umbrella, otherwise it would be a breakaway competition!! Remember what I said about lack of comprehension? It's no surprise you get frustrated, and others give up.

The PRL DID NOT demand control of governance, all you are doing is trying to worm your way out of something. Just admit you are wrong and move on- that is all you had to do

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:00 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

that is your statement

The PRL DID NOT demand control of  governance, all you are doing is trying to worm your way out of something. Just admit you are wrong and move on- that is all you had to do

I don't believe that even you believe your own words. If you do then you are beyond hope. Club control over Union is exactly what McCafferty, and Co. have been pushing for. The issue of governance is all over the papers, and one which the PRL's mouthpiece, the Guardian, has devoted plenty of print too.

Goodnight Hug 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Jaysis lads. I leave you alone for a few hours and you come up with 5 pages of meaningless shyte going round in circles.

I just give up I do. Sad

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:27 pm

PS. I'm starting to get Hammer. Interesting chap. Not what he appears to be on the surface. Hull doesn't deserve him.

He should move to that nice place nearby with the good restaurant in it. (Name escapes me at the moment) One of my brothers went to college in Hull... I'll ask him later.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:34 pm

http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21837&p=565962#p565945

Start reading here.......

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 am

I have a radical proposal - the Rabo, with clubs from 4 unions, is simply too unwieldy - we'll split into two separate leagues, north and south, and permit some non-league games between the two. Then when we come to split the cash by league rather than union, ... Well you get the idea. North - Scotland and Ireland, South - Italy and Wales

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedragon Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:49 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Jaysis lads. I leave you alone for a few hours and you come up with 5 pages of meaningless shyte going round in circles.

I just give up I do. Sad
boxing 

Bluedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:01 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:PS. I'm starting to get Hammer. Interesting chap. Not what he appears to be on the surface. Hull doesn't deserve him.

He should move to that nice place nearby with the good restaurant in it. (Name escapes me at the moment) One of my brothers went to college in Hull... I'll ask him later.
This worries me more than anything else on here Erm 

And I can't think of such a place.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:41 am

Apparently the English clubs want back in the Heineken Cup...!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/25146430

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 am

Bluedragon wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Jaysis lads. I leave you alone for a few hours and you come up with 5 pages of meaningless shyte going round in circles.

I just give up I do. Sad
boxing 
Hasn't this been the case since the whole HC/RCC debate started? Too many accronyms,accusations,owners names,governance issues..
A huge mess from top to bottom.Headscratch 
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 am

Comes down to one thing

If the PRL/BT contract is rewritten we will have a European Cup for 2015-16
if it in't we wont.

Half a loaf is better than none for BT.

If it is rewritten soon enough we may have all teams in an ERC run competition for 2014-15

If it is not rewritten then the PRL have no Avenues to pursue just Cul de Sacs

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:20 am

geoff998rugby wrote:Comes down to one thing

if it in't we wont.

If it is rewritten soon enough we may have all teams in an ERC run competition for 2014-15

Basically what is happening is that the PRL have realised that their concept is not going to work. Their motives are transparent and not in the interests of the majority of rugby. They were convinced that they could pull the wool over everyones eyes by shouting about large sums of money that could be earned if we followed their lead, but it transpired that there was nothing to really shout about and the rules they want to write are far from all inclusive...

Now they realise they are going to be losing a decent income from the HEC that everyone else will be playing in and are begging to come back.

Why anyone who supports an English club has any faith in the PRL amazes me.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:24 am

An English domestic cup competition draws ever closer..... I look forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:31 am

maestegmafia wrote:Apparently the English clubs want back in the Heineken Cup...!

OK, sure, but the qualification has changed so top 4 teams only I'm afraid .... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Toohey Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:38 am

maestegmafia wrote:
geoff998rugby wrote:Comes down to one thing

if it in't we wont.

Basically what is happening is that the PRL have realised that their concept is not going to work. Their motives are transparent and not in the interests of the majority of rugby. They were convinced that they could pull the wool over everyones eyes by shouting about large sums of money that could be earned if we followed their lead, but it transpired that there was nothing to really shout about and the rules they want to write are far from all inclusive...

Now they realise they are going to be losing a decent income from the HEC that everyone else will be playing in and are begging to come back.

Why anyone who supports an English club has any faith in the PRL amazes me.
Think it will be the Welsh teams going back cap in hand before the English teams no?

Toohey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toohey Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:40 am

maestegmafia wrote:Apparently the English clubs want back in the Heineken Cup...!

Think you really need to learn to read an article rather than just looking at the title and assuming you know what the contents are.  This is the actual quote from McCafferty.  Not exactly the same as wanting back in the Heineken Cup is it?

"If we can see there is a new structure to replace ERC and we have the detail of that, then something might be feasible, at the moment it's all very general and difficult to comment on,"

Toohey

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:47 am

Toohey wrote:

Think you really need to learn to read an article rather than just looking at the title and assuming you know what the contents are.  This is the actual quote from McCafferty.  Not exactly the same as wanting back in the Heineken Cup is it?

"If we can see there is a new structure to replace ERC and we have the detail of that, then something might be feasible, at the moment it's all very general and difficult to comment on,"
Still, quite an interesting comment from the man who has been exclaiming the death of the ERC for a long time?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:47 am

Recwatcher wrote:An English domestic cup competition draws ever closer..... I look forward to it.
I don't. I want to be able to go to my local club, Bath RFC, and watch great rugby, European rugby. It is the best quality club rugby we have ever had in the NH and needs to be preserved by an impartial board that has the long term interests of the sport at their core.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:49 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
Toohey wrote:

Still, quite an interesting comment from the man who has been exclaiming the death of the ERC for a long time?
I stand by my point, it is reflected very differently in various articles in the press this morning, but most take it as McCafferty making a U-turn on his hard line words that the ERC in its current format are over and English clubs will not work with them again.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:52 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Recwatcher wrote:An English domestic cup competition draws ever closer..... I look forward to it.
I don't. I want to be able to go to my local club, Bath RFC, and watch great rugby, European rugby. It is the best quality club rugby we have ever had in the NH and needs to be preserved by an impartial board that has the long term interests of the sport at their core.
If you believe that then you are deluded! Shocked 

Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toohey Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:53 am

Toohey wrote:

Not really given in the quote he says, "If we can see there is a new structure to replace ERC and we have the detail of that, then something might be feasible"?  Not really sure how you think his opinion on the ERC has changed?  I'm not saying he won't go back, just this article and quote do nothing to show he will.

Toohey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toohey Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Toohey wrote:

I stand by my point, it is reflected very differently in various articles in the press this morning, but most take it as McCafferty making a U-turn on his hard line words that the ERC in its current format are over and English clubs will not work with them again.

Then use those articles and quotes, not this one as it doesn't back up your point at all. Fairly simple really?

Toohey

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:00 am

Have a read of the websites and newspapers everyone has an opinion. But all headlines stipulate that this is a U-Turn and that is unarguable.

Last edited by maestegmafia on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 am

Can somebody help me. I once saw scrawled on a bog wall in Belfast circa 1974, 'If you are not confused, you don't understand the situation'. And I feel just as confused by all the v2 huff and bluster over these troubles.

1. Is the RRW in or out of the RRC?
2. Is the LNR definitely signing back up to the HEC (I thought there were English(PRL)-based entry caveats)?
3. What will be the format and structure of the next version of the HEC?

As a PRL agnostic (at best), I sit on the fence.

Simple truths, please.
No propoganda.

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:12 am

No one knows any truths yet Portney.

Not one of those are clear as of yet

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:18 am

The only definite truth is that poor old strokey has taken to hanging out with surfers down Palace way and is wont to lace his remarks with "dude" New European Rugby cup (or whatever it is called) - Qualification agreed - Page 11 4278589029 

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:19 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
If you believe that then you are deluded! Shocked 

Cut out the insults Scrumpy/HERSH/Victor

You should have learnt a lesson or two about your expected behaviour on this forum by now...!
What are you on about????
I thought accusing people of being other posters were against site rules!

Lets face the HC only gets interesting once you get into the knockout stages but I just don't see it as the pinnacle of NH rugby, great drama yes but great rugby? Hmmm.

Looks like a victory for Skys marketing people that some fans believe the hype. thumbsup 

Last edited by Scrumpy on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:26 am

HammerofThunor wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:PS. I'm starting to get Hammer. Interesting chap. Not what he appears to be on the surface. Hull doesn't deserve him.

This worries me more than anything else on here Erm 

And  I can't think of such a place.
You are right to be worried. Smile
I know where you live.

Dunno about the restaurant, might have got my wires crossed on that, but the place is called Beverly. Hard to remember stuff when you are brahms and liszt.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next