The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

+40
Pat_Mustard
Portnoy's Complaint
ValleyBoyo
Standulstermen
quinsforever
boss_cat2
MrsP
furra_linee
screamingaddabs
Notch
Majestic83
Artful_Dodger
Totalflanker
SecretFly
Gibson
BlueMuff
cakeordeath
KiaRose
GLove39
tigertattie
ME-109
LeinsterFan4life
Rory_Gallagher
MacKnocked-on
profitius
luvtotup
TJ
VinceWLB
Jenifer McLadyboy
Captain_Sensible
jimbopip
IanBru
Mickado
Sin é
funnyExiledScot
21st Century Schizoid Man
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Solid8
RDW
George Carlin
44 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

Post by George Carlin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Glasgow Warriors Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 Violen11 v Munster Rugby Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 Munste10

Friday 25 October 2013, KO: 19:35
Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Referee: Ian Davies (WRU, 11th competition game)
Assistant Referees: David Changleng, Bob Nevins (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Kirk (SRU)
TMO: Jim Yuille (SRU)

LIVE on BBC ALBA/TG4

A. Teams:

I. Glasgow
Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 James-10
15. Sean Maitland
14. Tommy Seymour
13. Byron McGuigan
12. Sean Lamont
11. DTH van der Merwe
10. Duncan Weir
9. Chris Cusiter (Captain)

1. Ryan Grant
2. Pat MacArthur
3. Moray Low
4. Tim Swinson
5. Jonny Gray
6. Rob Harley
7. Tyrone Holmes
8. Josh Strauss

16. Dougie Hall
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Jon Welsh
19. Tom Ryder
20. Chris Fusaro
21. Niko Matawalu
22. Ruaridh Jackson
23. Mark Bennett

II.Munster
Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 Jonath10 
15 Johne Murphy
14 Andrew Conway
13 Keith Earls
12 Ivan Dineen
11 Ronan O’Mahony
10 JJ Hanrahan
09 Conor Murray

01 James Cronin
02 Mike Sherry
03 Stephen Archer
04 Donncha O’Callaghan
05 Paul O’Connell
06 Peter O’Mahony Capt.
07 Sean Dougall
08 CJ Stander

Replacements: Damien Varley, Dave Kilcoyne, BJ Botha, Billy Holland, James Coughlan, Cathal Sheridan, James Downey, Casey Laulala.

B. Form - head to head

21 Played 21
7 Wins 13
13 Losses 7
1 Draws 1
41 Tries 55
29 Conversions 40
56 Penalties 49
1 Drop Goals 1
434 Points 505
25 Avg. Age 27

C. Form - last season:

Saturday 1 December 2012, 19:45 - Thomond Park
Munster Rugby 31 - 3 Glasgow Warriors

Friday 29 March 2013, 20:05 - Scotstoun
Glasgow Warriors 51 - 24 Munster Rugby

D. Parliamo Glasgow:

Alphabetty Spaghetti - D.T.H. van der Merwe, wing
Angel - Gabriel Ascarate, centre
Angela - Jon Welsh, prop
Barry - Byron McGuigan, wing
Big Boab - (see Ginger Tackle Monster, the)
Big Mike - (see Coo, the)
Big Naka - Leone Nakarawa, lock/loosie
Bluto - Josh Strauss, loosie/no.8
Centre, the - (see Lesser Messiah, the)
Coo, the - Michael Cusack, prop
Cooseetah - (see Cus)
Cus - Chris Cusiter, scrum half
DTH - (see Alphabetty Spaghetti)
Flippy - (see Toonie)
Fozzy - Christopher Fusaro, loosie
Furra Lineeeee - Peter Horne, centre
Ginger Tackle Monster, the - Rob Harley, loosie
Guns - Tim Swinson, lock
Henners - Henry Pyrgos, scrum half
Hoggy - Stuart Hogg, full back/wing/centre
Ickle Jon - Jonny Gray, lock
Jedi - James Eddie, loosie
Lesser Messiah, the - Richie Vernon, loosie/no.8
Mark of Nazareth - (see Messiah, the)
Meatball, the - Duncan Weir, fly half
Messiah, the/ Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 589312- Mark Bennett, centre
Niko - Nikola Matawalu, scrum half
Niko's Mate - Jerry Yanuyanutawa, prop
No Maits - Sean Maitland, wing
Rhubarb - Ruaridh Jackson, fly half
Ruck Inspector, the - Alastair Kellock, lock
Schlong - Sean Lamont, centre/wing
Sherlock - Tyrone Holmes, loosie
Shrek - Gordon Reid, prop
Toonie - Gregor Peter John Townsend MBE, head coach
Wee P - Pat MacArthur, hooker
Weegie from Fiji, the - (see Niko)

Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

Gibson wrote:
KiaRose wrote:Which position, Gibson.  Simon Mannix and Rob Penney are determined to protect him.  They have said they do not want him thrown in too deep while he develops.
It is obvious to me Kia. He's a 10. He likes to control things.  A 10 who could take us to a different level. He's a very clever player.  

I like the lad. Its a young JS. Only evolved.
Thankfully he is nothing like JS...just better

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

Post by SecretFly Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:53 pm

Rabo site is wrong then...which is a bumber if it's your competition Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by KiaRose Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:54 pm

The way I see it, Gibbo, there are a few OHs around for the green shirt, but I am not really sure about the quality of 12s. Yeah there are a few candidates, and I was disappointed to see D'arcy still in the squad. Sound player that he was, his day is done and I would have liked to see someone new in there. Remember, JJ only became an OH because Jackson couldn't go to the JWC and Ruddock"converted" him. Pure serendipity which may pay serious dividends for both Munster and Ireland.

KiaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:54 pm

ME-109 wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Munster did what they needed to do. Was it poor for the game of rugby. Yes. Was it against the rules of the game. Yes. Would Glasgow have done the same thing. Yes.

Awful game of rugby.
What in gods name of jebus you mean by that. Glasgow were clueless and all Munster had to do was to wait for them to make mistakes. A very much second string Munster team for that matter.
What would you like explained?
Munster not keeping the scrum steady?
Munster not staying on their feet?
Munster coming in from the side?
Munster not being back 10m at penalties?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:56 pm

tigertattie wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Munster did what they needed to do. Was it poor for the game of rugby. Yes. Was it against the rules of the game. Yes. Would Glasgow have done the same thing. Yes.

Awful game of rugby.
What in gods name of jebus you mean by that. Glasgow were clueless and all Munster had to do was to wait for them to make mistakes. A very much second string Munster team for that matter.
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 

censored 

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:57 pm

KiaRose wrote:The way I see it, Gibbo, there are a few OHs around for the green shirt, but I am not really sure about the quality of 12s.  Yeah there are a few candidates, and I was disappointed to see D'arcy still in the squad.  Sound player that he was, his day is done and I would have liked to see someone new in there.  Remember, JJ only became an OH because Jackson couldn't go to the JWC and Ruddock"converted" him.  Pure serendipity which may pay serious dividends for both Munster and Ireland.

Send a letter to Rob Penney if you want....not sure it will change anything but worth a go...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:59 pm

Not a great game but Hanrahan stood out once again. The 3 scores he got were all hard to get.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:00 pm

profitius wrote:Not a great game but Hanrahan stood out once again. The 3 scores he got were all hard to get.
Looked assured, kicked his goals well, took his try opportunistically and more importantly didn't make any mistakes....

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:01 pm

ME-109 wrote:
tigertattie wrote:
ME-109 wrote:

Awful game of rugby.

censored 
Excellent debating skills there. Even a Glasgow fan could beat you in an argument if that is all you can provide as a balanced counter!!!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by KiaRose Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:02 pm

ME-109 wrote:
KiaRose wrote:The way I see it, Gibbo, there are a few OHs around for the green shirt, but I am not really sure about the quality of 12s.  Yeah there are a few candidates, and I was disappointed to see D'arcy still in the squad.  Sound player that he was, his day is done and I would have liked to see someone new in there.  Remember, JJ only became an OH because Jackson couldn't go to the JWC and Ruddock"converted" him.  Pure serendipity which may pay serious dividends for both Munster and Ireland.
Send a letter to Rob Penney if you want....not sure it will change anything but worth a go...
The lack of OHs means that that is where he will play - generally. But last weekend they had to re-jig the whole backline. keatley stayed at 10, so I presumed JJ came in at 12. And then Cathal Sheridan came on and Murray stayed and went to 12, and by then I was quite confused as to who was in which position.

Although it was not a very good game, this was the best O have seen Hanrahan playing this season.

KiaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm

tigertattie wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
tigertattie wrote:
ME-109 wrote:

Awful game of rugby.

censored 
Excellent debating skills there. Even a Glasgow fan could beat you in an argument if that is all you can provide as a balanced counter!!!
Laugh Ale Laugh Ale Laugh Ale Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 :picard 

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm

He was always a 10. He moved to 12 in the U20 team because Ruddock wanted to play himself and Jackson.

For a player like JJ you should get him on the ball as much as possible so 10 it is.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm

True.

But I have to say what I really feel will happen. And the beauty of it all is, MesserSchmidt predicted it 2 years ago.

Sexton will be replaced by Madigan as Irish 10.

He is the best natural footballer we have to have at 10.. Then comes JJ. The rest? I dont think so.

It will be interesting. Which is nice.

We used have just one 10 not so long ago. And Paddy bloody Wallace. Now we have potentially 5.

Its good folks. Its all good.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:04 pm

ME-109 wrote:
tigertattie wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
tigertattie wrote:
ME-109 wrote:

Awful game of rugby.

censored 
Laugh Ale Laugh Ale Laugh Ale Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  - Page 4 3933776953 :picard 
Sorry. You are of course correct with regards to my debating skills. However you have your view. I disagree and think its funny. No point in having an argument.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:07 pm

Gibson wrote:
True.

But I have to say what I really feel will happen. And the beauty of it all is, MesserSchmidt predicted it 2 years ago.

Sexton will be replaced by Madigan as Irish 10.

He is the best natural footballer we have to have at 10.. Then comes JJ. The rest? I dont think so.

It will be interesting. Which is nice.

We used have just one 10 not so long ago. And Paddy bloody Wallace. Now we have potentially 5.

Its good folks. Its all good.
Not the way MOC is picking the team

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:18 pm

Anyone see the fight at the end?
Alba cut their coverage pretty much at the final whistle. But supposedly Niko copped a few blows?

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:21 pm

Damn.................... a non-televised punch-up?

That's pure negligence from the broadcaster! Wouldn't happen on BTs watch.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:28 pm

SecretFly wrote:Damn.................... a non-televised punch-up?  

That's pure negligence from the broadcaster!  Wouldn't happen on BTs watch.
Indeed, plus they'd probably stage an underwhelming recreation on their weird midget inside pitch thing..!

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:31 pm

It must have been a boil over from the earlier event that couldn't be seen but drew sharpish reactions from both sides

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

SecretFly wrote:It must have been a boil over from the earlier event that couldn't be seen but drew sharpish reactions from both sides
Well DOC was complaining about a bite and POM reacted to something around the Cronin yellow card...they didn't appear to be happy with goings on.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

GLove39 wrote:Anyone see the fight at the end?
Alba cut their coverage pretty much at the final whistle. But supposedly Niko copped a few blows?
Just been reading a few tweets about the fight at the end and from what I have read the Munster players were out of order and threw some pretty cheap shots and a lot of the fans at the game are complaining about the behaviour towards the fans as well.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:47 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
Just been reading a few tweets about the fight at the end and from what I have read the Munster players were out of order and threw some pretty cheap shots and a lot of the fans at the game are complaining about the behaviour towards the fans as well.
Probably objecting to getting bitten and other things...never nice.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:49 pm

ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
Was there a clear bite in the game?

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
DOC was complaining about one - broken skin etc (he isn't one usually to complain). Also there was a reaction around the Cronin yellow card the ref went to the TMO about that the Munster players reacted too...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

RTE Sport;

"As the game, which lasted more than hours from kick-off to end, staggered towards its conclusion, only the yellow cards for Jon Welsh and Dave Kilcoyne offered any entertainment."

Cutting!

I wouldn't really care too much if it was an awful game as a Munster fan, apart from wanting to see a good game you can live with a bad one when it's a tremendous result.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:53 pm

Notch wrote:RTE Sport;

"As the game, which lasted more than hours from kick-off to end, staggered towards its conclusion, only the yellow cards for Jon Welsh and Dave Kilcoyne offered any entertainment."

Cutting!

I wouldn't really care too much if it was an awful game as a Munster fan, apart from wanting to see a good game you can live with a bad one when it's a tremendous result.
It was worse..only good point was JJ had a good game...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:54 pm

Yeah seen a fair few tweets about the fight at the end. Reckon there could be some citings. On both sides potentially, given in what's been alleged.

Also saw some tweets alleging that a Munster player called the Glasgow fans, "f*****g spazzy bar-stewards". That would be very disappointing if it turns out to be true.

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:55 pm

ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
DOC was complaining about one - broken skin etc (he isn't one usually to complain). Also there was a reaction around the Cronin yellow card the ref went to the TMO about that the Munster players reacted too...
DOC isn't usually one to complain??? Headscratch
He spent so much of tonight moaning to the ref, as did serveral others on the pitch. The ref should have really stamped his authority on the game, the old, "this is NOT soccer, speak to me like that again and you'll be off" lecture springs to mind.

Last edited by GLove39 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:56 pm

ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
To be honest i wouldn't really go by what a Munster player is complaining about. Munster men have previous complaining about something that didn't happen....Hines against Ireland!!
From what the fans are saying who were at the game Matawalu got some cheap shots from behind by a few Munster players and then a couple of the Munster players then swore and gave some abuse to the Glasgow fans.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:56 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
That Munster for you. They have a terrible, unimpeachable, 20 year old rep, to be aspired to.

Not having it.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:57 pm

I don't usually isolate refs... but this one wasn't helping things in the 'staggering' department. Sometimes I think the TMO is the new scourge on the game that was designed to be quickened up by the new scrum arrangements.

Speed it up on one level and then lose the time again with the bloody TMO calls.

We'll be all knackered watching games if this keeps up

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:58 pm

GLove39 wrote:Yeah seen a fair few tweets about the fight at the end. Reckon there could be some citings. On both sides potentially, given in what's been alleged.

Also saw some tweets alleging that a Munster player called the Glasgow fans, "f*****g spazzy bar-stewards". That would be very disappointing if it turns out to be true.
??????Headscratch yourself...

That might be poor but biting and other things would be even poorer no?

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
To be honest i wouldn't really go by what a Munster player is complaining about. Munster men have previous complaining about something that didn't happen....Hines against Ireland!!
From what the fans are saying who were at the game Matawalu got some cheap shots from behind by a few Munster players and then a couple of the Munster players then swore and gave some abuse to the Glasgow fans.
Really...so you condone biting? Interesting.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

GLove39 wrote:Yeah seen a fair few tweets about the fight at the end. Reckon there could be some citings. On both sides potentially, given in what's been alleged.

As would the accusation be if it didn't occur........

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:03 pm

SecretFly wrote:

As would the accusation be if it didn't occur........
I'll use that.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:04 pm

ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
Who said anything about condoning biting??? Proof would be needed though and I wouldn't go on the account of what players say on the pitch 100% during a game.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:06 pm

Apparently the fight at the end started when the players were shaking hands. Matawalu went up to shake O'Callaghan's hand who then started pushing Matawalu and threw a punch at the fijian. Moray Low tried to pull them apart and the Munster players piled in.
Also been hearing from a couple fans there that the Police were taking statements from fans and staff about the behaviour of the Munster players towards fans at the end of the game!

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:06 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
Who said anything about condoning biting??? Proof would be needed though and I wouldn't go on the account of what players say on the pitch 100% during a game.
Then you shouldn't make comments about alleged cheap shots etc which is exactly the same type of allegation.

Not saying the Munster players are angels but they don't usually react to things unless there is a reason....

having said that the sore loser syndrome is rather disappointing. Good night

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:07 pm

Majestic83 wrote:Apparently the fight at the end started when the players were shaking hands. Matawalu went up to shake O'Callaghan's hand who then started pushing Matawalu and threw a punch at the fijian. Moray Low tried to pull them apart and the Munster players piled in.
Also been hearing from a couple fans there that the Police were taking statements from fans and staff about the behaviour of the Munster players towards fans at the end of the game!
picard

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:09 pm

ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
Then you shouldn't make comments about alleged cheap shots etc which is exactly the same type of allegation.

Not saying the Munster players are angels but they don't usually react to things unless there is a reason....

Sore loser syndrome?? that would have to mean i am a glasgow supporter....which i ain't so that argument doesn't really figure!
Also the cheap shots were pretty visible by most of the people in the ground by all accounts unlike an alleged bite.
Also Munster players are definitely far from angels, having played against many of them and watched them on many occasions
definitely not something that they can claim!

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:10 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:

Sore loser syndrome?? that would have to mean i am a glasgow supporter....which i ain't so that argument doesn't really figure!
Also the cheap shots were pretty visible by most of the people in the ground by all accounts unlike an alleged bite.
Also Munster players are definitely far from angels, having played against many of them and watched them on many occasions
definitely not something that they can claim!
picard picard 

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:14 pm

Majestic83 wrote:Apparently the fight at the end started when the players were shaking hands. Matawalu went up to shake O'Callaghan's hand who then started pushing Matawalu and threw a punch at the fijian. Moray Low tried to pull them apart and the Munster players piled in.
Didn't watch the game, but from what I've heard from others Matawalu elbowed a player in the back while on the floor. Don't know how true that is though, but it might make sense of a bit of afters.

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:15 pm

Well we can only hope that Alba didn't switch off their cameras the moment the whilste went. A lot of allogations to investigated.

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:17 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Didn't watch the game, but from what I've heard from others Matawalu elbowed a player in the back while on the floor. Don't know how true that is though, but it might make sense of a bit of afters.
You cant have that allegation as it comes from someone else. Although he did elbow Murray where he should have been penalised but not sure if that was the issue. Although you can believe everything on twitter apparently.Sounds like he deserved a dig...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:22 pm

ME-109 wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
You cant have that allegation as it comes from someone else. Although he did elbow Murray where he should have been penalised but not sure if that was the issue. Although you can believe everything on twitter apparently.Sounds like he deserved a dig...
It was from Munsterfans. Sounds like a lot more than elbows. Biting? As Glove says, hopefully any evidence has been captured on camera, and the facts come out. Be great if it's all wild speculation though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:23 pm

Munchkin wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
It was from Munsterfans. Sounds like a lot more than elbows. Biting? As Glove says, hopefully any evidence has been captured on camera, and the facts come out. Be great if it's all wild speculation though.
Indeed..it already seems like its time to move on.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:55 pm

Majestic83 wrote:

I find this very hard to believe.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:15 pm

On a lighter note, disappointed to see that none of the chants / ditties, we crafted during the week were, were used tonight Sad 
https://www.606v2.com/t48998-glasgow-sing-alongs

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:16 pm

Try watching Ulster then. Never seen Marshall or Olding? Both are potentially brilliant players.

Also I'm almost certain JJ was always a 10, but as Jackson played 10 for the U20s, he was moved to 12 to accommodate him.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:42 pm

Glasgow are the 3rd lowest scorers in the league but have the best defense. Hanrahans try was only their third conceded this season.

Munster would have lost this game last season but with Glasgow earning more respect in the league for their performances it means they're going to get harder games.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next