The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ask the member below you a question thread?

+17
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Roller_Coaster
The Womble
superflyweight
Il Gialloblu
NickisBHAFC
westisbest
Fernando
Good Golly I'm Olly
VDT
Kenny
JuliusHMarx
Hero
Mind the windows Tino.
hbk48942
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The ask the member below you a question thread? - Page 4 Empty The ask the member below you a question thread?

Post by hbk48942 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

simple , you answer the above question then you ask a question for the member below to answer?(can be anything)

i will start with a simple question.

what is your favourite drink?

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

The ask the member below you a question thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: The ask the member below you a question thread?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

I think you should Fernando, be a nice day out for you.

How do you get a cat to stop shi**ing in a particular part of a garden?

Back to top Go down

The ask the member below you a question thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: The ask the member below you a question thread?

Post by Pal Joey Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 am

Get the missus to plant some mint bushes there and/or sprinkle some pepper there.

Who is your all time favourite actor and actress?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 am

Actor - Tom Hanks. Brilliant in Forrest Gump and Philadelphia
Actress - Jennifer Aniston. 1. Love Friends and Marley and Me. 2. Damn she hot

If put firmly in the friend zone, should you continue in the hope it could lead to more than just listening to her problems?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:48 am

sort of... pretend to back off a bit but build your case at every other opportunity. Don't put the hard words on just yet... but let her know that you are there (listening bit)... but be your own man as well.

Where would you most like to be right now? (holiday destination)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Australia  Very Happy 

Why does the six nations cause so many arguments on here ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

It's all about little people's egos... who have nothing better to do.

Do you think they take it far too seriously?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:06 am

Some do, but then its a serious sport Very Happy 

On the subject, who will win this weekend?

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 am

I tipped France, Italy and Ireland (but feel most worried about England... and Wales)

Who do you think will win this weekend?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 am

Wales.
Ireland(hopefully)
Italy

Anyone got any holidays planned this year, where to?

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Need a holiday but nothing planned as yet. Wouldn't mind going to Brazil though.

What is your favourite movie of all time?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Not really sure - Would go with Fight Club, just

your favorite ever album?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Electric Ladyland  Very Happy 

Your least favourite cricket team?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:19 pm

SuperSport Park Centurion - The grass embankments are a nightmare once the camp chairs and tents come up. The crowd is also quite dead - Probably the quietest in the country.
Special mention to Newlands - stupid Table Mountain!

Are you bothered about this years IPL?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:13 am

? cricket team, not cricket ground. (I agree though... Centurion lacks atmosphere)

No. They got rid of televising it here due to lack of interest.

Do you follow the IPL or have any interest in it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 am

Sorry mate, kinda skim read the question- answer would probably be the Titans - locally...

Followed it in passing - Cant be bothered anymore since every second game seems to have a minor miracle take place... 57/8 turns to 160 all out, 140/2 becomes 151, teams chasing 150 get to 120/2 with 5 overs remaining, and get to 144/2... Yawn.

Reds looked quite Decent yesterday - give them a chance at this years S15?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 am

Hard to gauge so early... but could be a chance for the semis. I think the Chiefs, Sharks and Brumbies will be fighting it out again.

Do you think the Crusaders can claw their way up the table again or will it be a bridge too far?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 am

Hard to gauge so early... but they could be a chance for the semis.
I think the Chiefs, Sharks and Brumbies will be fighting it out for the title again.

Do you think the Crusaders can claw their way up the table again or will it be a bridge too far?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 am

Depends - if they're best players show up for any period of time - Definitely. Hasn't happened this decade however.

Are you in favour of the proposed Super Rugby extension, with the NBA-style conferences?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:36 am

No. Think we (Oz) are stretched already and SA and NZ are carrying us. Prefer to see it small and tight for the time being. I'd prefer a perfect comp where every team plays everybody else one.

What are your thoughts on the expanded comp?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:48 am

Well- It's a rather interesting scenario - the selling point seems to be - More teams, less games, more money. While I couldn't be bothered about the franchise's coffers, fact is we need to start offering competitive salaries or the exodus to NH, which is currently occuring in small drips, could become a flood.

Does more teams, less games, more money sound at all realistic?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 am

Nah, I'd lose interest if there were too many teams (regardless of more money in the coffers) and less games.

How many hot dogs should I eat at the baseball game on Saturday night?

(LA Dodgers & Arizona Diamondbacks are here... the SCG looks great! Funny commentary/trivia in the 1st warm up match. Oz - or Team Australia as they say - are leading LA 1-0 at bottom of the 6th)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 pm

How many hot dogs did you eat?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm

One massive one... about 1/2m long. $40! Tasted great at the time but felt a bit cloggy later on.

Are you watching any IPL? (not being televised here... maybe a good thing. Too much sport on)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 am

It's always on at the (Indian owned) office, so yeah. Raina scored a decent knock a few days ago, but it's hard to see the IPL as anything other than sports entertainment... Like WWE.

Are there too many regular season games in baseball?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 pm

It has always amazed me how many games they play in a season.
Have a mate who's actually over there at the moment hopping from city to city going to some baseball games (he's a full-on sports nut) whilst watching the WC from the same time zone. How many matches do they play? Something like 164?

What do you think of this surfing video, Raf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaFJvW79EaM

See the bit at the end where they have the camera mounted on the front of the board. Basically all about balance with huge forces behind you. Practice that crouch position in front of the mirror at home up on the Highveldt and you should be right in December at JB!   The ask the member below you a question thread? - Page 4 4278589029

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Could you do that ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Not even in my younger days.

Have you heard about our 5m shark prowling off the coast?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:42 pm

saw something on the net .

Has it attacked anyone ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Not that one but a kid got his hand nipped yesterday on the south coast.

He was spearfishing. Serves him right doesn't it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4