The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old BBC Member

2 posters

Go down

Old BBC Member Empty Old BBC Member

Post by overlordofthewest Tue 22 Nov 2011, 8:52 am

Hi all, I've been a member of this site for a few months now but not posted or been on it much.
I was a member of the BBC 606 for a number of years and when it closed I went off to other boards. Found one I liked at the time and stuck with it ( I had trouble logging in among other things to this site off my old phone).
Im a rugby union fan, I like most sports but can only really get passionate about rugby. I support the Scarlets, Wales and the British & Irish Lions.

The one thing I disliked about the old 606 was the lack of tolerance of others opinions and the Welsh-English rivalry that threatened to hijack many a thread. I do find though, I sort of miss the banter, the occasional wum and the fun of it all. I hope there's some good discussions and a bit of fun on here as I'm a bit bored with the other board.

overlordofthewest

Back to top Go down

Old BBC Member Empty Re: Old BBC Member

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Nov 2011, 8:54 am

welcome.

What other board were you on?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:06 am

wahey another Scarlets fan! Welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofthewest Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

Been on planet rugby. Not a bad site really, good info and articles etc but the forum can be a bit lame at times. I like the British and Irish banter and humour, even the wumming can be amusing. The kiwi / ozzy rivalry is all well and good but you can't beat a bit of Wales vs England imo.

overlordofthewest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down