The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general

2 posters

Go down

Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general Empty Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 16 Aug 2013, 9:23 pm

Two giants are set to meet in quartefinals date at Cincy today, I follow tennis of some great personalities  and these two are real exceptional, their rivalry brought more friendship than jealously in the camp, we have seen n number of videos about how these two gel up and now I thought i will dedicate one more in the eve of the match.

Nadal's family taking time to greet and kiss Roger Federer when he won the WTF 2010 beating their own beloved Rafa in the finals.

https://youtu.be/g3zJZuE1REI

Hope this set as trend for player's families and fans to learn as well censored Hug

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general Empty Re: Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general

Post by hawkeye Fri 16 Aug 2013, 9:27 pm

Very Happy 

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general Empty Re: Rafa- Roger not just great rival but great sportsman in general

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 16 Aug 2013, 9:35 pm

HE, I know its a cunning laugh, who did you aim that at ? chin  Very Happy 

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down