The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Rafa and Roger II

5 posters

Go down

Thank you Rafa and Roger II Empty Thank you Rafa and Roger II

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:09 am

It was a great semifinal. What a shame someone had to lose and there was no trophy for the winner. I know many are disappppointed, that their favourite didn't win (I hope you didn't really cry HE and Amri...) and one or two may be gloating that their favourite did win... but it was a great match to watch. There is an extra tension when these two players meet. Also both players know each others games so well and both players play at such a high standard its possable to see the sort of tactical play that isn't often present in other matches.

So Thank you Roger and Rafa! I can't wait until next time that Rafa will be humbled. Hopefully at Miami or at the FO or Wimbledon and in the final not the semi..

Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Thank you Rafa and Roger II Empty Re: Thank you Rafa and Roger II

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:13 am

I hope Roger loses to Isner.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:21 am

why?
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:34 am

Frankly, Jk I actually like Roger and his game. But some, not all of his fans have made it very difficult to root for the man. The only thing worse in life than a sore loser is a sore winner. Maybe some of us are tired of hearing that game sucks, that Roger only loses because he get tired or that his opponents are cheating dopers.

Roger himself is a credit to the game, but unfortunately he tracks a certain breed of fan that denigrates everyone else and the game.

Go Isner.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:36 am

Hes just looking for attention JK cause he knows at this moment Novak is only the 3rd best player on the tour even past his prime Nadal is better than him right now.

Novak will soon be number 3 again back where he belongs OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:40 am

mmmmmmmmhhhhhhh come on Soc, don't be so bitter just because your boy misses a final Very Happy
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:41 am

JM, since Roger won his last slam Novak has won 4 slams, but I know facts don't mean much to the sore winner Roger extremist. That is why you think Tenez is so smart, you are a great Tenez disciple.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:45 am

Only two guys have beaten Roger this year, on one he took the revenge on semi's and the other one waiting for him in the final Very Happy .

I would be delighted to see Big johnny Bravo take the title beating Fed, this would rise him to world top 8, tats amazing.

On the other hand Fed winning will put him back on contention to become the world no.1 for one more time, the difference between him and Djoko would fall down to 3k, with Wimbledon to come Roger can easily make his way back to the top.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:46 am

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:mmmmmmmmhhhhhhh come on Soc, don't be so bitter just because your boy misses a final Very Happy

Honestly, Novak lost to the better man on the day. Period end of story. If I was a loser fed extremist I would claim injury, wind, tiredness, doping opponents, unfair conditions or whatever. But see, I have to much respect for the game and the effort of isner and his obvious talent. Funny how now that Roger wins it isn't blue clay, and Roger didn't get tired after a set of tennis. If he lost I am sure it would have been because of exhaustion and unfairly slow conditions.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:48 am

J_K your post has been deleted and your topic locked

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content