The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd?

+22
Josiah Maiestas
Johnyjeep
Chydremion
Haddie-nuff
FedsFan
CaledonianCraig
MrInvisible
Calder106
Danny_1982
time please
laverfan
JuliusHMarx
lydian
invisiblecoolers
Henman Bill
whocares
Mad for Chelsea
banbrotam
carrieg4
kingraf
JubbaIsle
hawkeye
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? Empty Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd?

Post by hawkeye Tue 02 Jul 2013, 6:25 pm

Verdasco's chances against Murray in Wimbledon's quarter final are being discussed elsewhere I'm sure. But what about his chances against the the other huge and unique obstacle he will have to face. That is the Wimbledon crowd. IMO the most tricky crowd to face when they want you to lose. Just ask Gaquet, Federer at the Olympics and Nadal in his first round match this year...

Verdasco is well aware of his double challenge as he made reference to it.

"You know, of course is going to be difficult to beat him also with the crowd and everything."

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/interviews/2013-07-01/201307011372699848434.html

I looked back to see what experience he had in facing a hostile crowd and could only find two matches that could in any way compare. The AO in 2012 were Verdasco lost in 5 sets to Tomic 6-4, 7-6, 4-6, 2-6,5-7. And the Davis Cup final in 2008 (played in Argentina) were Verdasco won in 5 sets against Acususo 6-3, 6-7, 4-6, 6-3, 6-1.

So what are his chances? Will he crumble when he hears the roar of the crowd? How does a player practice for such an occasion?

I didn't watch. I don't like to watch ugly play and the Wimbledon crowd can play some ugly stuff. From the score it looked like Verdasco held his own for a while. However reading through the commentary I saw this from Pat Cash at a crucial point in the fourth set.

"Now Verdasco is getting frustrated. The noise of the crowd is putting him off."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23098453

I suppose it was to be expected...

--------------------------------------------

Next up for the Wimbledon crowd is Janowicz.

Unlike Verdasco Janowicz appears to have little experience of playing in front of hostile crowds. In fact I could find none. Judging from his quarter final match today it may be that he has little experience of playing in front of crowds... or indeed in front of anyone at all... The silence and absence of spectators on court one today could prove beneficial though as it allowed him to hear what he will be up against. The only noise on court one was the roar of the Wimbledon crowd on Henman Hill cheering on his next opponent. Hopefully he can build on this experience.

So what are his chances against a crowd that will be desperate for a win?

Last edited by hawkeye on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? Empty Re: Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd?

Post by JubbaIsle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 6:40 pm

Forget the crowd, he's gonna have to find another 2 gears to beat , even on an empty stage.

This is a grudge match for Murray and he won't take any prisoners, blood will be drawn tomorrow, I hope Nando has enough of it to feed the frenzy.

JubbaIsle

Back to top Go down

Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? Empty Re: Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd?

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:07 pm

Its recently become very difficult to rate a Murray opponent without being climbed into, so Ill just say

Vamos el NANDO!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:16 pm

Wimbledon hostile?? Laugh 

I'm sure he will do fine with the crowd, they are famously polite.  

It could be worse, he could be in France.  Now there is a properly scary crowd Shocked

Hoping for a good match, always had a soft spot for Verdasco heart

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

JubbaIsle wrote:This is a grudge match for Murray and he won't take any prisoners, blood will be drawn tomorrow, I hope Nando has enough of it to feed the frenzy.

Why's it a grudge match?

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:42 pm

what do you mean carrie, Verdasco just loves French crowds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8aQcPHFOpg

Laugh

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:44 pm

HE

I've a feeling that Verdasco's 1:8 winning record, is far more of an issue than the crowd

Murray could be a man of West Indian decent, playing in Nando's home turf (we all know how wonderfully hospitable Spanish crowds are to the likes of myself and Lewis Hamilton Rolling Eyes ) on a clay court and still start favourite

Vamos Andy!!

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:07 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:what do you mean carrie, Verdasco just loves French crowds

Laugh

Laugh 

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:08 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:what do you mean carrie, Verdasco just loves French crowds

Laugh
Nice
Although I enjoyed the language this is a very shameful behaviour from a pro

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:52 pm

Laugh

I just learned a new phrase "perder los papeles". At one stage in the video he shouts across the net to Gasquet: "Now let's see who's got more balls!" before going on to lose the match. Oops. That was the final at Nice.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:52 pm

If he survived Davis cup crowd in Argentina my guess is Wimbledon shouldn't be much trouble.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Tue 02 Jul 2013, 9:53 pm

Well crowd is the only one that can spur him to a win otherwise he basically have no chance.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:27 pm

If he can find his AO09 form where he beat Murray in the quarters in 5 sets then maybe, just maybe. At least he knows he's done it before in slams but suspect his form/belief aren't what they were. It would be a massive shock to win, even if he got to serving for it I still think he'd horribly choke.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:31 pm

With all that crowd noise, will Fernando be able to hear the drums?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:39 pm

lydian wrote:If he can find his AO09 form where he beat Murray in the quarters in 5 sets then maybe, just maybe. At least he knows he's done it before in slams but suspect his form/belief aren't what they were. It would be a massive shock to win, even if he got to serving for it I still think he'd horribly choke.

An at peak Verdasco, up against a sick opponent - still took 5 sets. If we'd had some other wins, maybe. But I've never felt as confident about a Murray QF

Could come back to bite me?

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:45 pm

banbrotam wrote:
lydian wrote:If he can find his AO09 form where he beat Murray in the quarters in 5 sets then maybe, just maybe. At least he knows he's done it before in slams but suspect his form/belief aren't what they were. It would be a massive shock to win, even if he got to serving for it I still think he'd horribly choke.

An at peak Verdasco, up against a sick opponent - still took 5 sets. If we'd had some other wins, maybe. But I've never felt as confident about a Murray QF

Could come back to bite me?

Just an observation, a sick opponent (Murray with a virus) who can play 5 sets against an opponent (Verdasco) who took Nadal to 5 sets at AO 2009.

Was Murray really sick? Not sure, would you be?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:48 pm

Ha ha! Julius you just can't help youself...

lydian. If he can just produce his 2013 Wimbledon form I would say he would be holding his own against the crowd.

Henman Bill. I think it's easier to cope with the crowd in Davis Cup because you have the on court support of a captain. It will still be experience for him though.

banbrotam. The article is about how Verdasco will cope with the Wimbledon crowd.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:With all that crowd noise, will Fernando be able to hear the drums?

I never thought that we he could lose

(but there's no regrets)

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:54 pm

hawkeye wrote:Verdasco's chances against Murray in Wimbledon's quarter final are being discussed elsewhere I'm sure. But what about his chances against the the other huge and unique obstacle he will have to face. That is the Wimbledon crowd. IMO the most tricky crowd to face when they want you to lose. Just ask Gaquet, Federer at the Olympics and Nadal in his first round match

Laugh  Yeah, those rowdy nutters at SW19 that clap when the umpire asks for quiet!

If Verdasco dares to start winning, I bet some hooligans will throw some strawberries onto the court. A few of them might even refuse to drink their Moët!

Bloody riff raff, I tell ya! Laugh 

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:04 pm

Going back to the OP why is it 'unique'. It happens for French players at Roland Garros, Americans at Flushing Meadows and Aussies in Melbourne. Yes hopefully the crowd will get behind Murray and it's up to him to use that to his advantage. I'm sure there won't be a lot of negativity to Verdasco. If he plays well and gets on top he will take the crowd out of the game. Look how quiet they were when Youhzny went ahead in the second set on Wednesday. Actually they were very quiet before that as well. It was almost as if they were too polite and there just didn't seem to be any atmosphere until Murray went behind 5-2 in that set and started to fight back.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:09 am

If Verdasco plays the crowd, he will lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:25 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:If Verdasco plays the crowd, he will lose.

I think you may be correct. But that would be nothing to be ashamed of as even Federer couldn't beat the crowd once it decided it wanted to win. The Wimbledon crowd is a very difficult opponent once it is fully focused.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by MrInvisible Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:28 am

The crowd is not a factor in this match - its the 8:1 head-to-head in Murray's favour, and that with exception of Nadal, Murray does not lose too often against left-handers (maybe someone can give me stats?) - Verdasco's serve and big forehand don't match up particularly well to Murray's game - Murray will be picking off some of those big serves with ease and comfortably soaking up the pressure from Verdascos' forehands.

The crowd won't really be a factor until the final (presuming both Andy and Novak get there), in which case it will be a factor in lifting Murray but not in getting to Djokovic, who will also have plenty of support in crowd (though not as much as say Federer would have in match against Murray).

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:29 am

hawkeye wrote:

I think you may be correct. But that would be nothing to be ashamed of as even Federer couldn't beat the crowd once it decided it wanted to win. The Wimbledon crowd is a very difficult opponent once it is fully focused.

Indeed - I mean, look at all the British Wimbledon winners over the last few decades.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:35 am

MrInvisible. The crowd will be fully focused on Verdasco. It won't get ahead of itself and think of possible future matches.

Julius. The crowd is well aware of the lack of recent British winners it will not want to lose given this golden opportunity.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by MrInvisible Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:40 am

Hawkeye, I think you're over-egging this one somewhat. Of course spectators in a home slam focus their support on the home players, but you seem to be insinuating that its going to be a major contributory factor in this match - it won't - even if this match was being held outside the UK, Murray starts as heavy favourite on this surface.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:44 am

hawkeye wrote:

If your pointing to the Olympics, that was a partisan crowd because of the occasion and the event. Olympics.

Wimbledon the tennis event is a much different kettle of fish.

Let's be honest if the British public decided who won, Henman would be a 4 time champion Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:51 am

hawkeye wrote:MrInvisible. The crowd will be fully focused on Verdasco. It won't get ahead of itself and think of possible future matches.

Julius. The crowd is well aware of the lack of recent British winners it will not want to lose given this golden opportunity.

Whereas it wanted to lose the opportunity it had when Henman played Goran? Or maybe if Murray wins it will be because he's the better player. Let's face it, if the crowd hate Murray with your passion, they'll all be rooting for Verdasco.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:08 am

Did we see Alex Bogdanovic being dragged to the Fourth Round by the crowd? Did it help Jeremy Bates get to the final? Did it inspire Tim to victory. No, no and no is the answer.

Sorry hawkeye but when Andy wins it will be done by his skill and will be merited. Head-to-head of 8-1 alone tells us that crowds have nothing to do with match-ups between this pair in the past.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:14 am

I suspect Verdasco won't even get into a position where the crowd can become particularly animated either way. If they did then he's not the mentally strongest at handling those situations...he's no Sampras who ruthlessly put Henman to the sword a few times in front of an expectantly effervescent British crowd.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:45 am

Laugh Well they do call Wimbledon the 'Galatasaray away' of world tennis!

No doubt when Verdasco appears there will be banners with "welcome to hell" written on them! He'll be pelted by objects and songs will be chanted about his family. There may even be 'court invasions' by the rampant home support if he dares to break serve!

He'll probably need rehab for months after...

Good grief! Laugh 

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by FedsFan Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:32 am

JubbaIsle wrote:Forget the crowd, he's gonna have to find another 2 gears to beat , even on an empty stage.

This is a grudge match for Murray and he won't take any prisoners, blood will be drawn tomorrow, I hope Nando has enough of it to feed the frenzy.

Famous last words?

Sure Verdasco has not done much in the past but he is playing well at the moment. Surely if there is one thing this Wimbledon has taught us is it is to not take for granted a player on the day? Wimbledon always favours the underdog, and maybe if Verdasco takes it to Murray he may get some support. People like upsets and there was so much cheering for Stakhovsky and Darcis, and that was against 2 massively popular guys. The Wimbledon crowd is different to the Olympic crowd and I doubt as raucous.

Many have written Verdasco off already. Maybe they are justified but reading various 'pundits' comments today I cannot help but think its a but premature. I recall Castle's comments at the AO 09 where Verdasco came out with fighting talk and he called Versdaco an 'Idiot' if he thought he could do it and FV did!

This Wimbledon I think has maybe a couple of twists left. Actually I think Djokovic is in for a tough one today...

FedsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Wed 03 Jul 2013, 1:24 pm

FedsFan wrote:
JubbaIsle wrote:Forget the crowd, he's gonna have to find another 2 gears to beat , even on an empty stage.

Famous last words?

Sure Verdasco has not done much in the past but he is playing well at the moment. Surely if there is one thing this Wimbledon has taught us is it is to not take for granted a player on the day? Wimbledon always favours the underdog, and maybe if Verdasco takes it to Murray he may get some support. People like upsets and there was so much cheering for Stakhovsky and Darcis, and that was against 2 massively popular guys. The Wimbledon crowd is different to the Olympic crowd and I doubt as raucous.

Many have written Verdasco off already. Maybe they are justified but reading various 'pundits' comments today I cannot help but think its a but premature. I recall Castle's comments at the AO 09 where Verdasco came out with fighting talk and he called Versdaco an 'Idiot' if he thought he could do it and FV did!

This Wimbledon I think has maybe a couple of twists left. Actually I think Djokovic is in for a tough one today...

You can't compare 09' for the four following reasons

1) Murray is a better player
2) Verdasco isn't as goood
3) Verdasco has the same mental problem as any player who is getting worse (compared to previously) and has an 8.1 losing record
4) Murray had a virus at Aus 09' QF, which resulted in him having to stay in Aus for a couple of extra days and miss the next event. Even then it still took Verdasco 5 sets. So significant was the incident that, every since then, Andy has altered his pre-Australian shedule to minimse it happening again

Let's be honest here, Verdasco suits Murray 100%. If the Scot could create an opposing player to meet every match - he'd choose Verdasco. OK serve, lots of power for Murray to feed off and poorish movement

I've never felt as relaxed about a Murray QF. Incidentally, this isn't arrogant as I was worried about Youzny and I'm pleased that the wonderfully entertaining Fernando is making a bit of comeback

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed 03 Jul 2013, 5:59 pm

banbrotam wrote:
FedsFan wrote:

Famous last words?

You can't compare 09' for the four following reasons

1) Murray is a better player
2) Verdasco isn't as goood
3) Verdasco has the same mental problem as any player who is getting worse (compared to previously) and has an 8.1 losing record
4) Murray had a virus at Aus 09' QF, which resulted in him having to stay in Aus for a couple of extra days and miss the next event. Even then it still took Verdasco 5 sets. So significant was the incident that, every since then, Andy has altered his pre-Australian shedule to minimse it happening again

Let's be honest here, Verdasco suits Murray 100%. If the Scot could create an opposing player to meet every match - he'd choose Verdasco. OK serve, lots of power for Murray to feed off and poorish movement

I've never felt as relaxed about a Murray QF. Incidentally, this isn't arrogant as I was worried about Youzny and I'm pleased that the wonderfully entertaining Fernando is making a bit of comeback

Yeah I bet😆 Yahoo Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:48 pm

I didn't watch. I don't like to watch ugly play and the Wimbledon crowd can play some ugly stuff. From the score it looked like Verdasco held his own for a while. Reading through the commentary I saw this from Pat Cash at a crucial point in the fourth set.

"Now Verdasco is getting frustrated. The noise of the crowd is putting him off."

------------------------------------------------

Unlike Verdasco Janowicz appears to have little experience of playing in front of hostile crowds. In fact I could find none. Judging from his quarter final match today it may be that he has little experience of playing in front of crowds... or indeed in front of anyone at all... The silence and absence of spectators on court one today could prove beneficial though as it allowed him to hear what he will be up against. The only noise on court one was the roar of the Wimbledon crowd on Henman Hill cheering on his next opponent. Hopefully he can build on this experience.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:57 pm

hawkeye wrote:I didn't watch. I don't like to watch ugly play and the Wimbledon crowd can play some ugly stuff. From the score it looked like Verdasco held his own for a while. Reading through the commentary I saw this from Pat Cash at a crucial point in the fourth set.

Hmmm....poor effort HE you are definitely scraping the barrel with this one. Must try harder warning 

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chydremion Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:59 pm

hawkeye wrote:I didn't watch. I don't like to watch ugly play and the Wimbledon crowd can play some ugly stuff. From the score it looked like Verdasco held his own for a while. Reading through the commentary I saw this from Pat Cash at a crucial point in the fourth set.

------------------------------------------------

He beat Simon in the Bercy semifinals.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:22 pm

carrieg4 wrote:

Hmmm....poor effort HE you are definitely scraping the barrel with this one.  Must try harder warning 

And that's saying something - hawkeye has scraped plenty of barrels.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 04 Jul 2013, 7:41 am

Chydremion wrote:

Oh I didn't know that. At least he has some experience before he faces the beast that is the Wimbledon crowd. Although there is nothing that can quite prepare a player for the tennis equivalent of being fed to the lions...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Jul 2013, 8:53 am

hawkeye wrote:
Chydremion wrote:

Oh I didn't know that. At least he has some experience before he faces the beast that is the Wimbledon crowd. Although there is nothing that can quite prepare a player for the tennis equivalent of being fed to the lions...

If Jerzy read your posts about Murray, he'd know the Wimby crowd were letting him off lightly by comparison.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnyjeep Thu 04 Jul 2013, 9:20 am

I've read some dross from HE before but this really is laughable.

Not least with commenting on something 'I didn't watch'.

You really do like attention don't you HE.

Johnyjeep

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 04 Jul 2013, 9:35 am

Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? 1347041234  I will take a seat here and settle back to watch hawkeye make a fool of herself.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Thu 04 Jul 2013, 11:07 am

I'll join you Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? 1347041234 Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? 1347041234 

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 04 Jul 2013, 1:28 pm

HE speaks only the truth he is the bastion of intelligence with his insight on Murray concerning his lucky career/gamesmanship/media bias.

Jerzy to win in 4
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 04 Jul 2013, 2:25 pm

I can't believe there is any skepticism about how tricky it is to beat the partisan Wimbledon crowd. Murray however is well aware of what Verdasco faced and is hoping that Janowicz will have to face the Wimbledon crowd playing at it's scary best. Under the title - Passionate crowd can roar me into final, says Murray. This is a quote from Murray in the independent.

"When I went behind, the crowd definitely got right behind me and made a huge, huge difference," Murray said. "If they can be like that from the first point to the last in all of the matches, it makes a huge difference.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon-2013-passionate-centre-court-crowd-can-roar-me-into-the-final-on-sunday-says-andy-murray-8686338.html

Those that refuse to acknowledge that this particularly tricky opponent exists are either deluded or have their own reasons for their pretense. I'm sure Janowicz is aware of the crowds existence. Not that he has actually seen it because when he played his semi final it didn't appear. But he has heard the roar from outside on Henman Hill whilst he was playing. How will he handle his first match against it?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Jul 2013, 3:05 pm

Aww, did the poor wittle Wimby crowd turn ugly against Wafa?
It's a beast, I tell you, it's a beast!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Thu 04 Jul 2013, 3:16 pm

God knows what HE would be like infront of the US or french crowd.

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 04 Jul 2013, 3:34 pm

Julius. I sometimes wonder if you are interested in tennis or if your interest here is limited to making sarky or amusing comments. Murray said the crowd made a HUGE, HUGE difference. Do you disagree with him? Or are you irritated that I have brought this topic up for discussion?

Luvsports. There may be similar examples from the past in other events but most of the discussion here is about an event that is happening now.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 04 Jul 2013, 3:36 pm

Can Janowicz Beat The Wimbledon Crowd? 1347041234  Can somebody fetch me some more popcorn?
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Jul 2013, 3:43 pm

hawkeye I sometimes wonder if you are interested in tennis or if your interest here is limited to initiating silly threads that are either open attacks on Murray or thinly veiled attempts to denigrate his achievements.
Any sarky comments are fully merited, given the 'hostile', 'ugly crowd', 'beast' comments etc. The Wimbledon crowds are none of these.

If you want a sensible discussion on the matter, then limit yourself to sensible posts. Then it wouldn't be irritating. As it is, it doesn't irritate me as a poster, it irritates me because it shows the forum in a poor light. I think your posts reflect badly on the forum.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next