The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 12th June - LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 12th June - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy 12th June - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

6CW Anarchy 12th June

The show starts with Enforcer standing in the ring, suited and booted, mic in hand.

E: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of 6CW Anarchy!

*The crowd pop

E: We’re building up, getting on that road, putting the touches on for the biggest night of the year. Night of Glory is on the horizon!

So far, things are just beginning to take shape. Liam Wood

*Boos ring out

…will defend his title against the seemingly unstoppable monster, Cerberus

*Cheers go up, and Enforcer raises an eyebrow at that

E: Funny what momentum will do.

And in two weeks’ time, come the end of another huge Anarchy, we will know the man to face Cassius Zhi for his 6CW Championship. Our two main events will soon be sorted! But we can’t slow down; Night of Glory is not just about big main events. HUGE matches need to be made across that card. Titles on the line, scores settled, and careers changed.

*E looks around the arena and can see the anticipation in the looks of the fans

E: So what about something huge…something that will shape the career of the man who earns his spot. Because every year now, we find a group of men who want to fight for their shot, fight for a chance, Fight for the Right to be a world champion!

*Another huge pop from the fans

E: And this year, we want something different. Something a bit more challenging. That element of luck, we want it gone. No lucky ladder climbing, last-man standing. A REAL last-man standing – a man who has had to go through hell to get his hands on his opportunity.

A man who has eliminated his competitors.

*The crowd cotton-on to Enforcer’s word play and start to cheer

E: So, at Night of Glory, the Fight for the Right briefcase will not be hung above the ring, but instead these men will break from their chambers and survive to be the last man in that ring. Night of Glory 2017 will see the FFTR Elimination Chamber!!

*The crowd cheer loudly and Enforcer smiles as he watches their excitement

E: Over the next few shows, I will be deciding which men will have that opportunity to be the biggest threat to our world champions. It is up to the wrestlers we have here, the talent on show, to impress me, to earn that shot, to build on the good work I have noted from this past year and do something now that makes it impossible for me to ignore them.

With that in mind, roll the damn credits!!

*Enforcer bows to the cheering fans and takes his steps through the ropes as the credits play.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 12th June - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 12th June - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Match One
The TA - The Second Open Challenge - Lumberjack Match

(Lumberjacks - Killer, Rasta, Soldiers of Fortune, Parasite Killers)

HA: Up first here on Anarchy, we have tag team action for you!

HE: It's a continuation of Anarchy, with our champions the TA offering an open challenge to any team in the world to come and take them on.

HA: This is a real opportunity for two people to make a name for themselves, lay down a statement in the tag team division.

HE: Last time out, it was quite frankly a joke as the TA were forced to face Rasta and Killer who were promptly brushed aside.

HA: There is a slight twist to this match, with a set of lumberjacks surrounding the ring.

HE: Rasta and Killer are a part of that, as are the Parasite Killers and Soldiers Of Fortune.

"Machine Gun" roars out through the speakers and Frank Horrigan walks out onto the stage first, followed by Jackson Jackson. The duo are flanked by manager Max Adamson, who applauds the duo as they walk down the ramp.

HA: Max Adamson will be hoping for a sterner test this time around.

HE: I don't know if he will to be honest Harold, as much as Killer and Rasta were a joke, it was an easy win for Horrigan and Jackson, which will be exactly what he wanted.
Lights...Camera...Action, these three words echo around the arena before "Video Killed The Radio Star" blazes out around the arena...

HE: Oh dear lord.

HA: Hollywood and Prime Time...THE PRODUCERS ARE BACK!

HE: This is ridiculous!

HA: What are you talking about Harold? These two are former tag team champions, they have pedigree!

Hollywood and Prime Time sprint down to the ring and slide under the bottom rope. They get to their feet, Horrigan and Jackson look across at them as Adamson laughs a little to himself as he stands at the one free side of the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Hollywood starts the match off for his team, up against the monstrous Frank Horrigan. The duo lock-up and Hollywood places him into a side headlock. Prime Time urges the fans to cheer and they do so, just as Horrigan counters with a belly to back suplex.

There's another cheer from the crowd as Hollywood lands on his feet behind Horrigan, but this is soon stopped as Horrigan spins and cracks one half of the Producers with a spinning back fist. He hauls up Hollywood Johnson, before knocking him down with a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Horrigan rises to his feet, dragging up HJ and then rocking him backwards with a standing headbutt. Hollywood stumbles around, Horrigan lifts him into the air and hits a scoop slam. He tags in Jackson Jackson who connects with a diving splash from the 2nd rope. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Jackson Jackson drags up Hollywood, firing in some stiff European Uppercuts. He follows that up with a knee to the stomach and then slams Hollywood back into the mat by the head. Hollywood sits up and Jackson runs the ropes, hitting a penalty kick punt to the chest. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Hollywood kicks out. Jackson lifts him to his feet and kicks him in the stomach, connecting with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, lifting up Jackson and nailing a 2nd suplex. Jackson drags up HJ, hitting the third suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: Utter dominance from the TA here.

Jackson lifts Hollywood to his feet, Irish whipping him into the corner. There's a blind tag from Prime Time, as Hollywood connects with a running dropkick on one half of the Producers. Prime Time steps into the ring and rolls up Jackson.

Ref; 1....................2................Kick out!

HE: He nearly stole that!

Jackson powers out, both men get to their feet and the TA man throws a wild clothesline, PT ducks and then slings Jackson down to the outside. Horrigan storms the ring, he runs towards PT who side-steps and Hollywood pulls down the top rope.

HA: The TA now at the mercy of the Lumberjacks...

Killer and Rasta are first around, Killer lifts up Horrigan and throws a couple of punches at the big man. Horrigan is clearly riled, he blocks a third punch and forcefully shoves him into the steel ring post.

Jackson is pummeling away at Rasta with European Uppercuts, Horrigan shouts at him to duck as he then flattens Rasta with a Bicycle Kick. The duo turn around, the Soldiers Of Fortune are stood there by they simply exchange a stare down with the TA who then slide back into the ring.

The Producers back up, clearly fearing the worst. They fall into the ropes and Prime TIme comically falls out over the top rope. Horrigan uses this momentary distraction to scoop up Hollywood from behind and drop him from up high with an Electric Chair Drop.

On the outside, Fanatic hauls up PT and slings him back into the ring. Horrigan picks him up and throws the former Trash TV man into the ropes...

HE: Shatter Machine!

Ref: 1..........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And that is that!

HE: Another win for the TA, although again it was fairly routine for our tag team champions.

HA: They continue to win and I am sure that's all Max Adamson will have asked of his cohorts.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:54 pm

*Clarke James and Perfect Jack are backstage. They stand next to a table: a table where both the UK and the INT title are placed.

CJ: So, which one are you defending?

PJ: Are far as I’m concerned, these are both mine…

CJ: Yeah, great, you’re the champ and I’m just in the way, yeah? That what you’re looking to say? Don’t think that one has been done before…

*Jack steps towards James

PJ: These are MY titles

CJ: But…but Mr Confident…we both have to defend them tonight.

PJ: It doesn’t matter which one I’m defending, come match five you looking after one of my belts

CJ: Which is where we started: which one do you want to defend?

*PJ stares down at them

CJ: It doesn’t matter, big guy, neither of us are losing.

*Jack looks up and sees Clarke smiling

CJ: You’ve got my word…sound good?

*Jack smiles back and offers a hand. James shakes it and the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Adamson is stumbling through the corridors backstage, on his phone laughing loudly. As he bowls through the arena, he does not look where he’s going and turns one corner after another without looking. He is finally stops and he spins a corner and stops suddenly, inches away from Enforcer.

MA: Ello mate!

*Enforcer stares a hole in Adamson

MA: Oh aye, sad to see them return for nothing, but my boys are just too damn good!

E: This ends now! No more of this bulls***

MA: Oh come on now, mate. We had three, you agreed to three.

E: Serious challenge. I don’t know why I trusted you, but it’s not in your hands any more. You took it too far

MA: But I’ve got next show all planned!

E: I heard; we got a call. Unfortunately, I had to cancel their trip.

MA: No! 6CW needed the Nasty Boys!

E: I’ll be booking it now, Max. And expect a test – something you fail regularly, I hear.

*Max is left fuming as Enforcer walks away smiling.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Charlotte Grey stands with her guest: Anthony Grace

CG: I’m joined now by Hollywood star Anthony Grace. Anthony, a big night ahead: a shot at gold for you, if you overcome the challenge and earn the number one contendership for the TV title…

AG: Yes, and I have come to understand quite why I have been placed in this match. You see, this company generates much of its income within television deals. And what better way than to guarantee TV audience figures are flying high than to place Anthony Grace, the most famous man in England right now, in the position of TV title holder.

CG: How do you mean?

AG: Well, madame, they’ll be tuning in from here to Sydney, with stops at New York and LA, if they know they can see me defending titles gloriously every show. It is guaranteed money for them.

CG: So, the little protests of late are over?

AG: I know my worth, woman, and so should you. TIME, GQ, even the BBC will have the figures – I am worth millions, before this little venture in wrestling is even costed. Top of the payscale here and it’s my second job.

*Grace laughs to himself

CG: And what of the Fight for the Right announcement that opened our show?

AG: I am waiting for the approach, but I am sure it is a given.

CG: Do you really see Enforcer bending to your will after the contempt you have shown for 6CW in recent weeks?

*Grace looks down at Charlotte angrily, but then smiles

AG: My people will speak to the people above Enforcer; he is not my issue. And on that note, neither are you, and I have little time for this.

*He walks away and the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Match Two
UK or INT Title Match
Perfect Jack (c) vs O'Callaghan

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we have the first of two title matches for you!

HE: And this is really quite the unique situation, with the two titles that are on the line this evening really quite up in the air.

HA: We only really know one thing for sure, which is that O'Callaghan is the man competing for both titles this evening.

HE: This follows events at Day Of Reckoning where he tapped out when being put into submission holds by both Perfect Jack and Clarke James.

HA: That meant that no winner could be declared, hence the deadlock we find ourselves in at this moment and which will hopefully be resolved this afternoon.

'Run this town' begins to play and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of O'Callaghan, who walks down the ramp quickly, looking focused and as usual, supremely confident. O'Callaghan climbs onto the apron, dusting his feet off on the apron before stepping into the ring.

HA: It was some crash to earth for O'Callaghan, he went from being double champion and one of the favourites for the Gateway To Glory match to having nothing at all.

HE: This is undoubtedly a huge test of O'Callaghan but I feel like he will come through it and be all the better for it. Maybe not tonight but it will help him springboard back to where we know he belongs.

"I am perfection" hits and Perfect Jack walks out onto the ramp. He stands in the middle of the stage, before holding his arms aloft over his head as pyro's go off around him. He then walks down to the ring slowly, glaring at O'Callaghan who stares back. Jack holds up the replica titles that have been draped over his shoulders.

HA: Jack has been in this game a long time but I'm sure even he hasn't seen a situation like this.

HE: I'm not sure he's overly bothered by about it though Harold, after all he is a champion, we just don't know which one as of yet!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

O'Callaghan goes in for the lock-up, but Perfect Jack ducks underneath it and immediately synchs in a sleeper hold on O'Callaghan . He grinds the newcomer down to his knees, where he then proceeds to drive a series of forearms into the back of the head. Perfect Jack then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running neck snap on O'Callaghan . He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Perfect Jack rolls O'Callaghan onto his front, and then proceeds to drive a number of knees down into the back. He then hauls O'Callaghan to his feet, Irish whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack locks in an armbar hold on O'Callaghan , before then stomping down on the right shoulder of O'Callaghan repeatedly. He hauls him to his feet, and then throws O'Callaghan down to the mat with a hip toss.

HA: An impressive start from Perfect Jack to this match-up.

HE: You get the feeling that this is very much a match for the purists, two tremendous technicians in action here.

O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet, Perfect Jack lifts a knee up into the stomach and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker on O'Callaghan . Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets the shoulder up, Perfect Jack proceeds to boot down on the head of O'Callaghan. before eventually hauling him to his feet. He sets up for a suplex, but O'Callaghan blocks, and then follows that with a series of big forearm smashes that force Perfect Jack to release the hold.

Jack falls into the ropes, O'Callaghan then whips Perfect Jack into the ropes before running the ropes himself, knocking down Perfect Jack with a leaping forearm smash. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he then boots the Perfect Execution man in the stomach repeatedly. He then follows that with clubbing blows across the back, before hitting a swinging neckbreaker of his own. O'Callaghan covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HE: I like this from O'Callaghan, he knows that Jack is a technical master so he's trying a different approach and it seems to have caught the former Perfect Execution man off guard.

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar on Jack. He drags his rival to his feet, and then throws him down with an arm drag. Jack rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan kicks him in the stomach and then drives his head into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. O'Callaghan goes to the top rope, he dives off and nails a 360 splash.

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar, Jack fights to his feet, he throws a punch that O'Callaghan easily blocks. He hip tosses Jack down to the mat. Jack rolls to his feet and is taken down by a 2nd hip toss. Jack again rolls up and O'Callaghan hits him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold on Jack on the mat. He follows that up with a series of knees into the back, before eventually bringing Jack to his feet. He keeps the Full Nelson hold applied, and then lifts him into the air and drives Jack into the canvas with a full nelson slam. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from Jack and O'Callaghan immediately re-applies another submission hold, synching in a sleeper. He drags Jack to his feet, and again drives knees into the back. He follows that up by nailing a backbreaker.

HA: O'Callaghan now returning to what he knows best, technical wrestling.

HE: This really is excellent from O'Callaghan, this is why he was and is considered one of the hottest young talents in the business.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan drags up Jack, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but Jack manages to counter with an arm drag takedown. O'Callaghan gets to his feet, throwing a clothesline that Jack ducks and then connects with a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, and then connects with a snap suplex. O'Callaghan rolls to his feet, Perfect Jack grabs him by the throat and connects with a T-Bone suplex. He then runs the ropes, connecting with an elbow drop to the chest. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Perfect Jack allows O'Callaghan to his feet, he then throws him into the ropes and connects with a standing dropkick to the head. O'Callaghan stumbles up, and Jack ducks a wayward punch, hitting an atomic drop followed by a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

O'Callaghan drives the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, throwing O'Callaghan down to the canvas with a snapmare. He then runs the ropes, hitting a big knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack drags O'Callaghan up to his feet, setting up for a belly to back suplex, but O'Callaghan manages to back-flip and land on his feet. He then grabs Jack and connects with a bridging belly to back suplex of his own.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

O'Callaghan allows Jack up to his feet and then Irish whips him into the ropes, on the rebound he connects with a hip toss takedown. Jack rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan nails the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on this occassion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan applies an armbar hold, hitting an arm drag takedown when they arrive to a vertical base. O'Callaghan follows that with a high-angled dropkick.

Jack falls into the corner, O'Callaghan runs the ropes but Jack back body drops him. O'Callaghan lands on the apron, he turns Jack around and drives his head into the top turnbuckle. O'Callaghan goes to the top rope...

HA: Sunset flip Powerbomb!

HE: New champion!

Ref: 1..........................2.................Kick out!

Jack just about forces the shoulder. O'Callaghan hauls him to his feet, he goes for another Irish whip but Jack blocks, he pulls O'Callaghan in close...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

HE: Out of Nowhere!

Ref; 1............................2..........................Kick out!

HA: Another kick out!

HE: Incredible from both men!

Perfect Jack hauls up O'Callaghan, he sets up for a 2nd Perfect Plex but O'Callaghan blocks...

HA: His own perfect plex!

Ref: 1............................2..........................Kick out!

HE: This is unbelievable!

Perfect Jack just about kicks out, O'Callaghan quickly places him into a sharpshooter hold...

HA: Finisher locked in!

HE: Centre of the ring!

HA: This could be it!

HE: O'Callaghan could be just moments away from winning back at least one of his titles...

O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, leaning back in the submission to increase the pressure on the back of Perfect Jack...

HA: I think he's going to tap!

HE: What the hell?!

HA: Clarke James!

HE: We heard them talking about an alliance in the build up to this match but quite frankly I didn't expect it.

Clarke James leaps onto the apron and tries to step into the ring, forcing the referee to attend to him...

HA: He's tapping!

HE: Jack is tapping!

HA: But the ref is distracted!

HE: He hasn't seen it!

The crowd are cheering, O'Callaghan releases the hold in relief but then realises what is happening. He strides over and James quickly drops off the apron, smirking.

O'Callaghan stares him down before turning to the referee, pleading with him. He signals that Jack was tapping but the ref shakes his head, saying he didn't see anything. O'Callaghan marches over...

HA: Roll up!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out, they roll up simultaneously, but Perfect Jack kicks him in the gut...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

Ref: 1................................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Finally this one is over!

HE: My god what a contest that was!

HA: A tremendous match between two of the very best wrestlers that this company has to offer.

HE: A real back and forth contest, it had everything, brawling and technical mastery, high-flying and submission holds.

HA: And lest we forget some, quite frankly, crucial interference with Clarke James that cost O'Callaghan this match.

HE: You have to wonder how wise that is, with O'Callaghan facing James later on this evening.

HA: There will certainly be some desire for revenge there, but how much has this taken out of him?

HE: Time will tell brother, and I certainly can't wait to see it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:58 pm

*6CW Anarchy cuts backstage where JJ Johnson is with Tim Allen – he stands in a white suit, black shirt, but no smile*

Allen: "JJ we stood here last week talking about Dicey, and you called on 6CW management to give you two the chance to fight. Well, it seems that message might have been heard, as last week at the end of 6CW Aftermath, the match was made between you and Dicey Reilly, but it is for the number one contender for the 6CW World Championship, your thoughts?"

JJ: "Thoughts? Same as last week. JJ Johnson is gonna take that Irish son of a b*tch’s head off – you can even sanction that sh*t or find him flat in a car park on his back, staring at the damn stars."

*Allen looks slightly intimidated by JJ before continuing*

Allen: "What about the potential to headline Night of Glory against Cassius Zhi?"

JJ: "I ain't focussed on that Chinese nonce right now. JJ Johnson is only focussed on ending Dicey Reilly, in that ring, next week on 6CW Anarchy. Good day Tim"

*JJ shoves the mic into the chest of Allen before striding off down the corridor as 6CW Anarchy cuts away....*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Three
TV Title Number One Contender
Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill vs Cameron Faith vs Anthony Grace

HA: Up next we have the number one contendership match for Cerberus' Television Title...

HE: AT PRESENT Harold, Cerberus has a tough match to come and with bigger prizes on his mind...

HA: That being said, I can't see many of these four competitors looking forward to the prospect of a match with possibly the most dominant superstar of 2016 and so far in 2017...

As Jerome Dubois, Mike Hill and Cameron Faith stand in the middle of the ring, 'power' by Kanye West plays around the arena to a chorus of boo's. The arena is shrouded in gold lighting as a potlight shines upon Anthony Grace who is holding a microphone.

HA: Oh great, looks like this clown has something he wants to say...

HE: HaHa brilliant Harold...

Anthony Grace walks halfway down the ramp before signalling for his music to be silenced.

AG: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I Anthony Grace being forced into that ring for a Title shot I don't even want! I was promised a 6CW title shot upon my arrival here, and I demand that I get my shot. Even that freak Engel Harlequin has a chance to prove himself against Cassius Zhi...I ELIMINATED HIM FROM THE GATEWAY TO GLORY! I am the champion elect...

Dubois rushes out of the ring and launches towards Grace who drops the Microphone in shock. He meets Dubois with rights and lefts as the pair slug it out on the outside. Meanwhile Faith has his back turned on Mike Hill who delivers a shoulder block to the back of Faiths leg.

HA: Dubois wasting no time in shutting Anthony Grace up.

HE: I was enjoying that...

Mike Hill continues to work the leg of Faith who is fighting back from a prone position on his back with rights and lefts.

HE: Hill doing the right thing here, keeping Faith on the ground, not letting him get on his feet using that fast paced offense of his.

There is a crash outside, the cameras return to the outside showing Dubois sprawled over the Steel Steps, Grace stomping down on him. Hill reaches down to grab Faiths head.

HA: INSIDE CRADLE!

REF: 1....2....3....

HE: Hill kicked out at the last second. Thats what the element of surprise gives you in these Fatal fourway matches.

Faith rushes to his feet and meets Hill with a hip toss, Hill gets to his feet from across the ring and charges only to be met with another Hip toss. Hill pulls himself up in the corner shaking his head. Grace on the outside charges towards the prone Dubois. There is another crash!

HA: ANTHONY GRACE!

HE: NO!

HA: Dubois moving out of the way just in time and giving Grace a face full of steel. That will ruin your movie star good looks.

Hill charges towards Faith once more.

HA: HILL WITH THE SPEAR!

HE: NO! FAITH LEAPT OVER.

HA: That is some great agility there but I think he landed in an awkward position.

Faith limps to the centre of the ring and Dubois enters.

HA: Faith and Dubois are the only people left standing, Faith just coming off of an EWF title match at Day of Reckoning will have a lot to prove.

The pair walk towards each other and get in each others faces. The crowd build into a frenzy as they talk trash at each other. Dubois goes to throw a punch but out of nowhere, Grace clubs him in the back of the head, both Dubois and Faith stumble towards the ropes with Faith falling through them to the outside.

HE: Grace does not like Dubois.

HA: I know but I think he may have just made a big mistake...

Dubois turns around to Grace who backs away from the Frenchman. However Dubois continues to walk towards the pleading Grace.

HE: HaHa Brilliant.

HA: Hill from behind with an Abdominal stretch.

Grace kicks Dubois in the gut repeatedly as Hill continues to apply the hold.

HA: This isn't right...

HE: But all is fair in a fatal fourway...

Hill tosses Dubois to the floor and Grace sits astride him slapping the Frenchmans face, screaming in his face.

AG: NO! (repeatedly)

Hill looks on bemused, and a YES! Chant erupts as he grabs Grace by the head lifting the petrified Grace to his feet.

HA: Belly to Belly across the ring.

HE: Mike Hill is just pure power, I know I once said that he was over the hill along with his former friend Geoff Steel but this guy is legit.

HA: Your a hypocrite Henry, a pure unadulterated hypocrite.

Hill grabs Dubois looking to give him the same treatment but Dubois fires off some swift European uppercuts sending Hill staggering back. Dubois runs the ropes.

HA: POWERSLAM!

HE: Cover him Mike.

Mike Hill hooks the leg.

REF: 1....2...

HA: Cameron Faith with the save.

HE: SOMEBODY PLEASE CHECK ON GRACE.

Faith looks down at Dubois on the ground and then at the Turnbuckle. He sprints over leaping to the second rope.

HA: DISASTER KICK! Sending Hill to the mat!

Grace drags Hill to the outside and props him up. Dubois rises to his feet and looks at Faith. They run the ropes.

HA: Double baseball slide to the outside.

Dubois and Faith gee up the crowd as they look around the arena. Suddenly there eyes meet. Dubois throws a right followed by a return from Faith neither giving an inch as they rain punches towards each other. Faith staggers back and Dubois determined to stay on the front foot, whips Faith into the ropes.

HA: Dubois going for the spine buster...

HE: TORNADO DDT! Dubois must be reeling.

The impact of the DDT forces Dubois to sit up in the recoil. Faith pushes his shoulders down.

HA: FAITH.

REF: 1....2....3...

HE: I don't know how he did it but Jerome Dubois got a foot on the ropes.

HA: You know exactly how Henry, the man that professes to care nothing for this opportunity is doing his damndest to ensure nobody else wins this match...

HE: He's doing them all a favour, none of these guys WANT to risk facing Cerberus...

Faith angrily launches himself through the ropes towards Grace and the pair brawl on the outside. Hill rolls into the ring as Dubois begins to climb to one knee. Hill throws a punch at Dubois' Head which he blocks. Hill shakes his head as the crowd erupt. He throws another punch but Dubs blocks once more. Hill runs back to the ropes and rebounds towards Dubois...

JD: VIVA LE' FRANCAIS...

Dubois kicks Hill in the gut and pulls his opponent in...

HA: GARLIC BOMB!

HE: RIDICULOUS!

Dubois looks to make the cover but Grace climbs to the apron and shouts Dubois over.

HA: SUPERKICK!

HE: Grace is out of it.

Mike Hill climbs to his feet and launches at Dubois.

HA: SPEAR!

HE: No, Dubois with a boot to the chops...

Dubois pulls Hill in once more...

HA: CULTURE SHOCK!

HE: FORGET ABOUT IT...

Jerome Dubois with the pin...

REF: 1...2...3...

HA: What a match we have just witnessed. Jerome Dubois is now number one contender for the TV title...

HE: But whose he going up against...Thats what I want to know.

Jerome Dubois stands victorious as Grace can be seen holding his head in disappointment.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Geoff Steel stands next to Tim Allen

TA: Geoff, a big match ahead for you now. You are about to go one-on-one with the Fight for Thirty winner, the Gateway to Glory winner, the number one contender to the EWF Championship and, as you look to take his crown, the man who has held the TV title for longer than some of us can even remember…how do you rate your chances?

*Steel laughs

GS: Well, when you put it like that…

No, I kid, I don’t sit here and list accolades like that. And when you do it, it doesn’t scare me. I trust in my own abilities, if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be here. It’s one thing to lose a match here or there, but to not believe you can win one? That would be enough to see me stop.

TA: So, you’re confident?

GS: I’m going out there to take that title, there’s no denying that and nothing else on my mind.

TA: And I presume you hope there’s a lot on Cerberus’s mind?

GS: It won’t matter to me either way, but no one will say no to seeing their opponent take their eye off the ball. I come to win, Tim, and what I want definitely doesn’t align with what Cerberus wants. That’ll make it one hell of a fight, that’s for sure.

TA: Thanks Geoff.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:59 pm

*From there, we see Cerberus with Charlotte Grey

CG: I am joined now by the cheerful as ever TV Title champ, Cerberus

C: I am not here to make jokes with you, Charlotte.

CG: You’ve got a wit about you on Twitter, Mr Cerberus, we have seen that this past week…

C: Well, when Mr Grace finds himself able to face me, I won’t have to bring him down with 140 characters. Until then, his best moments will be the rub he gets from my presence on social media…

CG: Safe to say, questions are going to be asked of you tonight, and possibly in the future, on your priorities. Your concentration. Your focus. Is your head in the game? Are you ready to defend the TV title, rather than looking forward to the EWF Championship at Night of Glory?

C: I will leave Night of Glory with two titles. I am sure it can only be thus, as none of the other timid, tame and terrified title holders would dare put themselves up against me right now.

CG: So you are concentrating fully on the task at hand?

C: What did I just say?

CG: Well--

C: Actions speak louder than words…

*Cerberus walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Match Four
TV Title
Cerberus (c) vs Geoff Steel

HA: "Welcome back to Anarchy, where up next for you we have CHAMPIONSHIP action!"

HE: "And what a contest this one promises to be, a match-up between a former world champion and the man who is undoubtedly the most dominant champion in 6CW, Cerberus."

HA: "He has held an unbreakable grip on the Television Title, and the monstrous superstar added the Gateway to Glory to his resume at Day of Reckoning"

HE: "Steel will put up a stern test for Cerberus here you'd think"

The fans cheer as Last Resort by Papa Roach blasts from the speakers and Geoff Steel walks out on to the stage, the fans cheer his name as he poses for them before making his way down to the ring

HA: "A former tag team and world champion who's luck hasn't been on his side since the rebirth of 6CW..."

HE: "I feel like that's a nice way of saying washed up"

HA: "Don't be stupid..."

Steel reaches the ring and rolls in before standing in his corner, soaking in the love from the fans. "Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Geoff Steel, who stands in the corner staring back across the ring. Cerberus clambers into the ring over the top rope and holds the TV title belt aloft with one hand above his head.

HA: "Arguably the most dominant force in 6CW right now, Cerberus"

HE: "Arguably? You mad bruh?"

HA: "Well Cerberus isn't a world champion yet, but he is on form superstar on the company right now"

Cerberus hands his title to the referee who parades it around the ring before signalling to the timekeeper to ring the bell

Ding, ding, ding!

The ref calls for the bell and the pair begin to circle the ring before locking up, Steel is able to hit an elbow before looking for a clothesline only for Cerberus to cut off his movement with a viscous knee that doubles Steel over before the TV champion hits a second running knee taking Steel down to his back. With Geoff Steel down Cerberus lands hard kicks to the body before pulling him up and hitting a snap suplex before rolling over for the cover

Ref: 1...........kick out!

HA: "Fast start here by the TV Champ"

The TV Champion gets to his feet and Steel follows suit, only to be knocked down with a conventional clothesline on this occasion. Cerberus then applies an armbar to the grounded former tag champ, Steel gets up to his feet slowly and Cerberus launches him into the ropes, hitting a hip toss on the rebound. Steel staggers up and Cerberus nails him with a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2..Kick out!

HE: "Cerberus continuing his recent dominance here."

Steel forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags Steel to his feet by the head, and then crashes in a series of right hands to the face. Geoff Steel attempts to fight back with some knife-edge chops but Cerberus simply brushes them aside as he drives Steel back to the ropes with yet more punches.

Cerberus then Irish whips Geoff Steel out across the ring once more, hitting a back body drop. Steel rolls to his feet, Cerberus grabs him by the throat and then plants him with a chokeslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cerberus rolls Steel onto his front, where he then proceeds to drive a series of knees down into the back of the former tag team specialist. Cerberus runs the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop too. He then locks in chicken-wing hold on Geoff Steel

HA: Total dominance so far from Cerberus.

HE: I don't think that we should be shocked by this anymore Harold, this is exactly what Cerberus does.

Steel gets to his feet, he manages to wriggle one arm free from the hold, and thrusts some elbows back into the head of Cerberus. The TV Champion stops this comeback dead in its tracks with a vicious forearm smash to the back of the head. He re-applies the chicken-wing and then nails a tiger suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus stands over Geoff Steel, waiting for him to rise. He then lifts him into the air, setting up for a crucifix powerbomb, but Steel drops down the back. He backslides Cerberus into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

HA: "A chance for Geoff Steel to get into this match?"

HE: "Oh no maybe not!"

Cerberus knocks Steel down with a clothesline and places a hand around the throat of Geoff Steel, choking him out against the canvas. The count reaches four and Cerberus then demonstrates his strength, hauling Steel up to a vertical base and into a chokeslam position. Steel manages to free himself, Cerberus turns around and Geoff Steel quickly hits a succession of big European Uppercuts.

Steel forces Cerberus back into the ropes, he drives a series of knees up into the stomach, which eventually forces Cerberus to lurch forward. Steel then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running knee to the face. Still Cerberus doesn't hit the mat, until Steel follows up with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................Kick out!

Geoff Steel locks in an armbar hold on Cerberus, who quickly fights to his feet and then reverses with an Irish whip. Steel bounces off the ropes, he ducks a clothesline from Cerberus, rebounds again off the ropes and leaps into the air, hitting a big forearm smash. Cerberus is briefly down to the canvas, Steel takes advantage by crashing a series of elbows down into the face.

Cerberus drives to his feet, but Steel cuts him off with a low dropkick to the knee. He then follows this up with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..Kick out!

Geoff Steel brings Cerberus up to his feet, he follows that up with a kick to the stomach. Geoff Steel then demonstrates his own strength by throwing Cerberus down to the canvas with a suplex. He staggers up to his feet, Geoff Steel spins on the spot and then knocks Cerberus down with a discus clothesline. Cover.

HA: "Great strength from Geoff Steel, managing to suplex Cerberus is some feat!"

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

'The next big thing' starts to play and Mike Hill walks out to the stage.

HA: "What the hell is Hill doing out here?!"

Steel looks up the ramp at Hill, who has a mic in hand and begins to saunter his way down to ringside...

Hill: "Easy, easy there Geoffrey, your main man Mike Hill ain't here to interfere, I'm just making my way down to ringside to go sit with my good friends, the Lloyd brothers"

Steel looks at the ref, and then back at Hill who is now sauntering around the ring

HA: "Hill down here to commentate?"

HE: "Yea....LOOK OUT STEEL!"

As Steel has his eyes locked on Hill who is sauntering to his seat at ringside, Cerberus rises behind him and synchs in a chicken-wing, he hauls Steel up...

HA: The Death Bell's Toll!

Ref: 1.........................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALLL and STILLLLLL the 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION...

CERBERRRUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!

HA: "Goddammit Mike Hill caused the distraction and Cerberus wins this match"

HE: "He was just coming to ringside to sit with us, he didn't do anything wrong - did you Mike?"

Cerberus receives his title from the referee and makes his way up the ramp as Mike Hill quickly puts on a headset at ringside...

Hill: "The smart guy always has the last laugh fellas."

Hill slams down the headset, grabs the steel chair from ringside and enters the ring...

HA: "For heavens sake no!"

Hill slams the chair into the back of the motionless Steel five times, taking in the boos of the crowd, before setting the chair up over the lifeless body of Geoff Steel and screaming "THE NEXT BIG THING" over the crowds boos as 6CW Anarchy cuts away...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:00 pm

*We cut backstage to the locker room where Dicey Reilly can be seen lacing up his boots, Charlotte Grey knocks on the door and enters, causing Dicey to set aside his preparations*

Grey: "Dicey do you have a moment?"

Dicey: "Aye lassie, for yous I always got a moment, whats the craic?"

*Grey giggles at Reilly before continuing*

Grey: "Last week on Aftermath a huge match was made by Enforcer for what is now next weeks Anarchy, yourself against your long time rival JJ Johnson in a number one contenders match for Cassius Zhi's 6CW World Championship. Could I possibly get your thoughts on that match?"

Dicey: "My thoughts on the matter? I think I'm gonna beat that skinny son of a b1tch sideways next week lassie. And after I'm done dispensing of JJ Johnson and his career, I make my way onto that slimeball Cassius Zhi at Night of Glory"

*Dicey winks at Grey, before continuing*

Dicey: "I'm considering tonight a mere warm up, a nice parade for my fans before I get down and dirty next week in full preperation for that match."

Grey: "Do you have any words for JJ ahead of that match?"

Dicey: "Oh I have many words for that scumbag lassie, but you fellas and lassies will have to wait until next week to hear me say them"

*Dicey goes back to doing his boots up as 6CW Anarchy cuts away*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:00 pm

*GazzyD stands with Tim Allen

TA: Gazzy, another big night ahead of us, as ever, but you will have to forgive me, and frankly the rest of the 6CW world, for going back to last time out, and two weeks before that too.

GD: I wanna interrupt you there, Tim. I have a main event to be thinking about, arguably the four best fighters in the business in that main event, and I can’t have my mind elsewhere…

TA: But do you have a choice, Gazzy? It seems like your mind is elsewhere at all times right now. So, I will have to ignore that and ask: what happened with Plague?

GD: I have spoken about this, Tim. He spoke, I listened, we left.

TA: And last show it looked to us all like it had left a profound effect on you

GD: No, Tim. The man looked to me for something and I could not offer it to him

TA: What does that mean?

*Gazzy snaps

GD: It means nothing to you and everything to me!

*Tim takes a step back

GD: I’m sorry, Tim, I didn’t mean to shout

“He’s not backing away from you…”

*Into shot walks Liam Wood

GD: What do you want, puppet?

*Wood smiles

LW: Such bravery, to stand up to our cause. But you won’t last, Gareth.

GD: You know nothing about me, Wood

LW: Oh but I do! I had begged to take you down, to bring you back and be the man that truly finished the great GazzyD. But now you have returned, there is nothing to finish off. Why Edward sees you as a new hand for his army, I don’t know. But you shan’t resist it if he does want you.

Whereas I chose to harness the great power on offer, you have no choice not to. For all else you have is weakness and depression. Your mind is soft, Gazzy, you offer nothing but a vehicle. And it is all you can be. I shall show you tonight, how I am embodying everything you cannot be alone.

*Gazzy lowers his head and sighs, Wood laughing before walking away as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Match Five
UK or INT Title Match
Clarke James (c) vs O'Callaghan

The action returns to ringside as "Run this town" booms through the speakers and the crowd rise to their feet for the arrival of O'Callaghan. The Irish superstar strides out onto the stage with an angry expression on his face…

HA: O'Callaghan looks ready for this….he looks all fired up and you cannot blame him….earlier tonight he was screwed out of one championship…..now he has the chance to at least pick up one belt…

HE: Not going to happen….O'Callaghan is a spent force, he's already fought and lost once….and you think he can come out here and get the best of Clarke James? He has no chance if he's not 100%...

HA: O'Callaghan is the best UK & International Champion in the history of this company…..he has demonstrated his abilities over the last year so I wouldn’t be so quick to rule him out of anything….

HE: He was the best champion but no longer…..he lost those belts fair and square…

HA: I don't think anybody will contest that he lost at Day of Reckoning but what about two weeks ago? When he was brutally assaulted with steel chairs in order to stop him reclaiming his crowns…..say whatever you like but Clarke James and Perfect Jack are terrified of being one on one with this man…

O'Callaghan climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, bobbing from one foot to the other and beckoning for his opponent to come out. The referee is trying to talk to him but O'Callaghan only has eyes for the stage…

HE: The referee needs to make sure O'Callaghan stays within the confines of the law…

HA: Have you heard yourself? Earlier tonight Clarke James screwed O'Callaghan in his title match with Perfect Jack….two weeks ago they busted him wide open with steel chairs….and you're worried about him toeing the line?

"Blind Faith" then echoes out and is met by a crescendo of boos from those in attendance. Clarke James makes his way out from behind the curtain, his own replica belts around his waist….

HE: Get hold of him!

The crowd roar as O'Callaghan pushes past the referee and darts from the ring, sprinting up the ramp to meet Clarke James. James barely has time to get his hands up as O'Callaghan crashes into him and begins opening up with rights and lefts…

HA: O'Callaghan is usually the calculated tactician but he's been pushed too far now….

James tries to fire back with body shots but O'Callaghan knees him in the skull, dropping him on the steel. The Irishman then rips the replica belts off of James' waist…

HE: They don’t belong to you….and neither do the real ones….DISQUALIFY HIM!

HA: The match hasn't even started yet…

O'Callaghan bashes both of the belts off of the skull of CJ and then he drags him, by the arm, down the ramp before whipping him into the steel steps with an almighty boom. James is slumped on the floor as the crowd cheer…

HE: This isn't right…

HA: Taste of James' own medicine….he and Perfect Jack have provoked this from O'Callaghan…

O'Callaghan drags the champion up and he throws him under the bottom rope before following inside. The bell finally sounds to start the contest…

HA: And James is looking uncomfortable with that shoulder…

OC grabs the wrist of James and twists him arm behind his back before yanking it upwards. James winces in pain and then O'Callaghan falls back and produces an armdrag that sends his opponent rolling across the ring…

HE: Well is it any wonder? He was attacked before he even had chance to prepare….he was thrown into those steel steps….

James gets back up but is taken down by another armdrag and this time OC keeps his opponent grounded, locking him in an arm vice. James tries to shift his body so he rake his fingers into the face of O'Callaghan and break the grip…

HA: James knows, everybody knows, just how dangerous O'Callaghan is with his submission game….the last thing you want is him targeting an injured body part…

James manages to shift back onto his feet and he uses his free hand to drive big shots into the gut of OC until he finally relinquishes the hold. James drags himself free and he kicks O'Callaghan in the gut before pulling him in close…

HE: FAITH…

O'Callaghan blocks the "rock bottom" with an elbow to the temple and then he grabs the arm of CJ once more and lands a leaping armbreaker, smashing the injured shoulder across his knees…

HA: That could leave lasting damage…

CJ rolls away and under the bottom rope, holding his arm as he does so. O'Callaghan looks in no mood to wait around, though, and he follows his foe before clocking him from behind with a running forearm smash. James drops down on his knees and O'Callaghan grabs his arm again…

The crowd cheer as OC smashes the injured shoulder of James against the solid steel ringpost, leaving him writhing in pain on the floor. The referee's count reaches six and O'Callaghan is forced to drag James back up and throw him in the ring…

HA: No title can change hands on a count out…

HE: O'Callaghan may be riding a crest of a wave now but he's already wrestled here tonight and that tank of his won't be anywhere near full…

HA: O'Callaghan's strategy has to be to end this as soon as he can…

O'Callaghan climbs onto the apron and then he begins to scale the ropes. James manages to stagger back up and he quickly rushes to the corner to stop OC from launching…

HA: He walked right into it….

O'Callaghan sunset flips off the top rope and rolls James up, the back of his head snapping the canvass…………..1……………2………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and OC ducks a right hand before nailing a huge German suplex….

HA: James tried to fight that suplex and landed right on his shoulder….

O'Callaghan keeps his hands locked around James' waist as they scramble back up and he stops his foe from reaching for the ropes before lifting him into another huge suplex…

HE: This is not good…

HA: James is not having any success at all here…..very few do when they are forced to go one on one with O'Callaghan….

O'Callaghan then rolls to the corner and climbs up once more. James has rolled over on his stomach and is trying to crawl to safety as OC comes hurtling through the air…

HA: Right on the shoulder….James in a whole world of trouble here…

OC drives a huge elbow drop down into the injured shoulder of James and then he rolls him over for the cover, pressing down on his shoulder for good measure………………..1………………….2………….CJ kicks out!

HA: Even when James kicks out he has to throw that shoulder…

James tries to crawl to the ropes and he just ends up slumped across the middle. O'Callaghan looks at him for a moment and then signals to the crowd…

HA: O'Callaghan is gonna dial it up…619!

The slingshot kick lands, sending James staggering into the centre of the ring. O'Callaghan then grips the top rope and springboards through the air…

HE: YES!

O'Callaghan looks for the frogsplash but James, out of desperation, drives his knees up into the gut of his foe. O'Callaghan is badly winded as he tries to stumble back to his feet but walks straight into a Samoan drop…
…1
…..2
………shoulder up!

HE: Now this is Clarke James' time….he's gonna make that extra energy count….

James gets back to his feet, wincing from the pain in his shoulder, and he grabs O'Callaghan by the head before pulling him up. He tries to position him for a powerbomb but lifting with his shoulder is proving problematic…

HA: Clarke James cannot get O'Callaghan up…

Three times he tries but cannot lift. He uses his other arm to club OC across the back and then shoves him back into the corner. He runs in for a clothesline but O'Callaghan lifts his feet for the block….

HE: James knew what was coming….

James stops short and he catches O'Callaghan's legs, holding him in midair, and then he yanks him forwards and catches him with a snap powerbomb….

HA: I think that's what Clarke wanted earlier but couldn't lift his opponent….

O'Callaghan holds the back of his head as he stumbles up and James nails him with an atomic drop before tilt-a-whirling him into a neckbreaker…

HE: That might just do it…

…2
………O'Callaghan gets his shoulder up!

HA: James is trying to wear O'Callaghan down with heavy impact…

James is still trying to stretch life into his shoulder but can't get the feeling back. He beckons OC to get back up to his feet, stalking his every movement….

HE: Just one move will do it….and Clarke knows it….here it comes…..FAITHLESS!

O'Callaghan puts the blocks on it again with vicious elbows to the head, knocking James off of him and sends him staggering to the corner. O'Callaghan sucks in a deep breath and then he charges to the corner and dives for a stinger splash…

HA: Nobody home…

HE: SPINEBUSTER!

Clarke sidesteps and sends O'Callaghan crashing against the turnbuckle before ushering him back around and drills him with a thunderous spinebuster…

1……………….2…………….kickout!

HA: O'Callaghan once again showing his heart, his desire to be a champion….

HE: But he's weak and practically finished…

James looks down at O'Callaghan and smirks before shaking his head and he climbs from the ring. He pushes crew members out of the way as he grabs a steel chair…

HA: Not this again….stop this right here…

HE: O'Callaghan started this by attacking Clarke before the match…

HA: You really want to go tit for tat? Because we all know who started this animosity…

James rolls back into the ring and he lifts the chair up over his head but the referee jumps in front of him, blocking his path to the challenger…

HA: The referee is doing the right thing….let's see a clean finish for once, is that too much to damn well ask?

Clarke James and the referee argue for a few moments and then James pushes the official to the side and lifts the chair up once again….

HE: Get him, Clarke…AHHHH!

James swings the chair but O'Callaghan ducks it and pushes CJ into the ropes before tilt-a-whirling him on the comeback into a shoulder breaker, transitioning it straight away into a cross armbreaker……..

HA: Clarke James is done…

The crowd roar in delight as O'Callaghan synches in the submission in the centre of the ring, leaving James to scream in pain…

HE: Hold on, Clarke…

HA: O'Callaghan will take that arm from his socket if James doesn't quit…

Boos ring out all around the arena as Perfect Jack comes running down the ramp and jumps up onto the apron, distracting the referee just as Clarke James taps out…

HA: This match should be damn well over….this is pathetic…

HE: It's brilliant…

HA: It's goddam déjà vu….James and Jack are on the same damn page…

O'Callaghan releases the submission as he realises that Jack is now up on the apron. The Irishman looks ready to burst, his face reddening with anger, as he gets to his feet…

HA: Perfect Jack should really vacate the scene if he wants to escape a beating…

HE: Run, Jack…

O'Callaghan bursts for the ropes and dives out of them as Jack drops from the apron and begins to sprint away. They do two laps of the ring and then Jack stops and tries to throw a sneaky right hand…

HA: O'Callaghan is sick of the damn games…

OC catches the hand of Jack and nails a huge right of his own. He then drags PJ to the steel steps and smashes his head off the top of them several times before launching him over the barricade and into the front row…

HA: Finally he's taken out the trash…

HE: That was assault…

HA: He had it coming…

O'Callaghan dusts off his hands and then he rolls back into the ring. Clarke James is on one knee, clutching his shoulder, and O'Callaghan grabs him by the head and yanks him back up…

HA: Time to finish this…

HE: YOU SAID IT!

James sprints into action from nowhere and he scores with "Faithless" in the middle of the ring….he desperately clings to both of O'Callaghan's legs as he makes the cover…

…2
……….3!

HA: Damn highway robbery…

HE: He did it….what a victory…

HA: Call it what it is….Clarke James and Perfect Jack have screwed O'Callaghan over once again….twice in one night….

"Blind Faith" booms out as Clarke James rolls from the ring and fist pumps the air with his good arm. He then doubles over and clutches his bad shoulder as the abuse rains down on him from the audience…O'Callaghan is on his knees in the middle of the ring, holding the back of his head…

HE: O'Callaghan's chances have run out….he's had enough opportunities now, face facts, he is never getting the UK or International Championship back…

HA: He's never had a fair shot at either of the belts he lost…..Enforcer needs to do something about this because enough is enough…

Perfect Jack is on his feet in the crowd, smiling at his own handiwork, and he and James share a mutual nod of the head as CJ makes his way up the ramp. O'Callaghan raises his head and spits in frustration as the crowd give him a round of applause…

HA: I don't know what O'Callaghan's next move is but he has shown once again tonight that if it's a fair fight then he's more than a match for anyone in 6CW…

HE: But he isn't a champion…..Perfect Jack and Clarke James still are and that's all that matters…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Backstage, we see Robin Reborn talking to some of the crew. They look up from him, distracted, and go very quiet. Reborn turns and sees the figure of Hero

RR: The walking dead...

H: Hmmm, yes. Clever

RR: Brains, brawn and beauty, baby, I got the set.

H: Yet you stand here with nothing but bravado in your corner. Even your best friend is more likely an ally of Hero now than yourself

RR: You ain't got Poopie with Engel - your brand of bulls*** don't sell round here no more

*Hero smiles

H: Confident. Do you really believe the clown has the strength of will to stand up to what Hero can achieve for him? The savour of the masses, the god amongst men, wrestling's true messiah: Engel shall soon see that there is one place to turn to in the quest for more.

*Reborn takes a step closer to Hero with rage in his eyes

RR: Over my dead body, you archaic timepiece. Mans not got what it takes no more, and Engel ain't about you. He's got goals of his own, and they ain't coming to find him, he gotta go get em.

H: Or someone can drag him to them...

RR: You don't watch your step and you'll soon be dragged out of here lifeless.

H: Foreboding, Mr Reborn. Let's just hope, for your sake, your name is your nature

*Hero smiles broader than before then walks away, leaving an enraged Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

We head from there to Enforcer’s office. E is on the phone

E: I’m just saying, British Strong Style meets our newest tag team champions…this could be huge.

E: Uh huh, Bate thinks they’ll make s*** jokes about his name? We don’t do Maths here, I don’t get it…oh…

*The door swings open, O’Callaghan storming in. He goes to speak, but Enforcer lifts a finger to silence him

E: Think about, Trent, there’s money to be made cross-promotionally. Catch ya around.

*E looks up and smiles, laughing at the fury he has caused the Irishman

E: Annoying, huh?

O’C: Everything about you annoys me, old man. I dunno if it’s jealousy, I dunno if these two are old friends - I don’t care! This bulls*** will end, either by your hand or mine.

E: Oooh, a threat there? Interesting

O’C: Next time, it won’t be about titles, I’ll just end their careers.

E: Look, Mr O’Callaghan, I get it. They have played this and it is frustrating for me as well as you. You’re being robbed, I’m losing out on vital entertainment on the card. But let’s look at this as an opportunity

O’C: Opportunity?

E: You have been on fire, young man. Straight fire, as another Irish wrestler might say. So, I think we can fix all this by making lemonade from this sour incident.

O’C: This better be good…

E: Oh, it is. Next week, you will have the chance to earn the first spot in the Fight for the Right elimination chamber match. Win your match and you’re in

*O’Callaghan smiles, a smug hint to his grin

O’C: Easy

*Enforcer returns the smile

E: I did hope you’d say that. So, it will be yourself versus both Liam Wood and GazzyD! Enjoy!

*O’Callaghan looks shocked as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Match Six
Cassius Zhi vs Engel Harlequin vs Crime Lord vs Hero

HA: Up next we have a potentially huge fourway match as Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord, Engel Harlequin and Hero look to do battle...

HE: With the three non champions apparently heading into Night of Glory somewhat directionless, they will be determined to prove themselves against this man...the 6CW champion, Cassius Zhi...

'They Say' plays around the arena as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage holding the 6CW title aloft. Zhi walks down the ramp ignoring the booing crowd.

HA: Zhi has been dominant in 6CW, and is set to face the winner of JJ Johnson and Dicey Reilly next time on Anarchy...

HE: But for all the talk of who deserves a shot, nobody has mentioned Engel Harlequin...and for good reason...

HA: Engel is one of the only men in 6CW to pin Zhi cleanly during his current run in the company...

HE: So let's forget about the high quality competition like JJ, Dicey, Reborn, even Crime Lord and just plonk that freak in a main event title match at the biggest night of the year?

'Time is running out' plays as Engel walks out onto the stage bathed in a spotlight and bows to the crowd. Zhi, who is now in the ring cricks his neck and smiles...

HA: Well one man who will certainly be trying to stop Engel getting any momentum here is Hero...

HE: Or maybe not...I dont think anybody knows whats happening in there bizarre relationship...

'Absolute Zero' plays as Hero walks out onto the stage, his arms open wide. The crowd boo once again as Hero smirks at them and follows Engel down the ramp...

HA: One man you can't take for granted in these type of match is Crime Lord. He already had one good showing against Zhi weeks ago and this could be the match that shows he can hang with Zhi in a big match...

'out of the black' plays as Crime Lord walks out and down the ramp ignoring the crowd.

HE: These four guys in the same ring is guaranteed to be a very dangerous combination thats for sure.

The four stand in the centre of the ring eyeing each other up as the bell rings. An Engel chant begins to fill the arena which seems to draw the attention of Hero, Zhi and Crime Lord. A smirk forms across Engels face as he drops to his knees....

EH: SAVE ME! HEHEHEHE...SAVE...ME...

The other three participants stare down at Engel confused. Crime Lord makes a move for the clown only to be met with a furious clothesline from Hero. Zhi meanwhile nods his head smiling as he walks towards Engel.

EH: YES...HEHEHEHE...

Zhi hits Engel in the face with a right hand which knocks his head back. He takes a minute to get his baring and stares at Zhi once more laughing wildly.

HA: Do not infuriate Cassius Zhi. He is a very dangerous man.

Hero walks over to Zhi as if asking him to back off. Cassius pauses for a second as if thinking about it before grabbing Hero instantaneaously and tossing him across the ring. Engel rises to his feet, his arms outstretched and approaches Zhi. Zhi pushes Engel back hard reeling into the ropes, rebounding with a vicious European uppercut which staggers Cassius. Engel charges Zhi and they both fall through the ropes.

HE: Oh Engel did come to fight then?

HA: SAVE ME, Thats what he said Henry, exatly like he asked Hero the other day...and what about Hero, does he want Engel all to himself?

HE: One things for certain, you do not stand in the way of Crime Lord.

Crime Lord grabs Hero by the head and starts delivering vicious knees to the gut of Hero.

HA: Those strikes are vicious, Hero trying to fight out of the hold.

HE: There could be some severe internal bleeding if Hero doesn't do something.

Meanwhile on the outside, Engel is stood over Zhi. He positions him sat infront of the steel steps and walks away, the crowd going wild as he raises his arm.

CROWD: ENGELS GONNA KILL YOU!

Engel charges Zhi, but the charging knee is met with pure steel as Engel flips over the steps, Zhi moving away at a crucial moment.

HA: Pandemonium on the outside.

Hero hits several last ditch headbutts on Crime Lord which send him staggering back. Hero lifts Crime Lord above his head and hits a body slam.

HA: Hero looking to gain a little momentum here.

HE: He's holding his gut.

Hero, steps back leaning into the ropes and runs towards the recovering Crime Lord.

HE: Swinging neck breaker.

Hero makes the cover.

REF: 1...

Crime Lord powers out of the pin attempt.

HA: It will take much more than that to put down Crime Lord.
On the outside Zhi is punishing Engel with kicks and punches as Engel holds himself up on the barrier. Hero goes to step through the ropes but is caught with a huge German Suplex as Crime Lord rushes from behind. Engel staggers around the ring holding the railing as Zhi follows him throwing overhead punches to the exposed head of Engel.

HA: Oh no...Crime Lords got some unfinished business here. Zhi spins round as Crime Lord dives through the middle ropes with a spear into Cassius. Engel moving swiftly out of the way just in time.

Engel swiftly makes his way to the inside where Hero is pulling himself up.

HA: What wicked intentions has the clown got for Hero? We saw last time out how Robin Reborn had to make the save.

Engel stands in front of Hero who spins around, met with Engel for the first time in the match. The pair stare at each other expressionless.

CROWD: LET THEM FIGHT! (Chant)

They approach each other as the chant builds. Hero points behind Engel who turns into a huge spear from Crime Lord. Before Crime Lord can stand up he recieves several kicks to the head and is then tossed to the outside. Hero makes the cover on Engel...

HA: Now we see where allegiance lies...

REF: 1...2...

Engel kicks out. Hero stands up quickly shaking his head. He measures the recovering Engel up.

HA: DRAGON'S FURY!

HE: THE BACK OF HERO'S HEAD!

Cassius Zhi rolls the unconscious Hero onto his back and makes the cover.

REF: 1....2....3....

HE: ENGEL WITH THE SAVE...ENGEL MADE THE SAVE!

HA: This match is still alive.

Engel delivers knees to the shoulder of Zhi as he puts him in a front face lock. Zhi struggles but can't seem to break the hold. The pair rise to there feet, Zhi still trapped in the front face lock.

HA: Engel wants to deal out some punishment in return.

Engel drives a knee into Zhi's temple but his leg his caught. He releases the face lock and hops on his free leg. Zhi spins.

HA: DRAGONS FURY...

HE: NO! Engel ducked...

HA: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!

Crime Lord rolls into the ring to break the pin but Engel pre-empts and rises to his feet throwing a right hand...

HA: BEAT TO THE PUNCH!

*Crime Lord connects first, spinning up and onto his feet with lightning speed. Engel rises again and is beaten to the punch once more as Crime Lord fires off a huge right-hand to Engel’s chin

HE: Just stay down you idiot!

Engel stirs to his feet near the ropes, Crime Lord stalks him on the other side of the ring...and just as Engel turns round, Crime Lord launches himself towards him with a spear when suddenly....

HA: "HERO!!!! HERO TOOK THE SPEAR FOR ENGEL MY GOD!!"

...out of nowhere Hero pushes Engel aside and takes the shattering spear from Crime Lord, so powerful it takes both men through the ropes and sprawling to the outside and up against the barricade.

HE: "WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING?!"

HA: "I...I...I HAVEN'T A CLUE, BROTHER! ENGEL LOOKS AS CONFUSED AS BOTH OF US!"

Engel brings himself to his feet, and looks to the outside at the fallen Crime Lord and Hero, completely perplexed by what just happened, his brain clearly malfunctioning trying to compute it...

HA: "CASSIUS! CASSIUS! ROLLUP!"

Ref: 1..........................2................................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Announcer: "YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL, THE 6CW WORLD CHAMPION, CASSIUS ZHI"

...as Engel is looking over the ropes Cassius charges from behind and gets the pinfall from a quick roll up on the distracted Engel. Cassius gets the three, and quickly scoots under the bottom rope to the ramp as Engel looks utterly crestfallen at both being pinned and the events that have just occured

HA: "CASSIUS STOLE ONE!"

HE: "BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT FROM THE 6CW WORLD CHAMPION!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The referee hands Cassius his world title as he stumbles up the ramp, smirking from cheek to cheek. He stops where he is and starts shouting to the crew at the side. Someone runs over to him and he grabs a mic from them, walking back to the ring

CZ: I’m not done!

*The crowd boo loudly

CZ: I’ve got the microphone, you idiots, I’m the one people want to hear; no one cares about the views of you wife-abusing, alcoholic, inbred scum!

*Cassius laughs as the boos increase in volume

CZ: You make your noise, I’m not here for you. I am standing here to demand that old, washed-up has-been in the suit comes out here and remembers who the hell I am! Cassius Zhi, all-conquering 6CW World Champion! I have had enough of no-marks and waste of space wrestlers trying to claw at me to gain relevance.

*He points down at his opponents, Engel the only one still remaining, walking down the ramp

CZ: Get the hell out of my arena!

*The crowd boo and Engel refuses to turn around, stumbling to the back

CZ: None of these people are on my level!

“You want something fresh, aye Cass?”

*The crowd cheer as Enforcer’s face fills the big screen.

E: I got just the ticket! Next time we come out live, that main event is JJ Johnson vs Dicey Reilly. And I’m giving you the best seat in the house: special guest referee!

*The crowd cheer, and Cassius considers it, seeming neither happy nor mad

E: The best part is, any favouritism you show, it looks like you’re scared of the other man winning! And nothing makes me happier than you having to admit your weaknesses!

CZ: LISTEN HERE, OLD MAN! I HAVE NO WEAKNESS, I DO NOT CARE WHO FACES ME: BOTH MEN ARE AS IRRELEVANT TO ME AS YOU IN YOUR CHEAP SUIT!

*Enforcer laughs

E: But I run the show, Cass. Which is why I can cut that mic

*Cassius looks at it then goes to speak, no noise coming out. He stands enraged

E: And cut to commercials!

*He laughs loudly, Cassius screaming as we head to break.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Engel stumbles to the back and is met by Robin Reborn. Robin takes him aside and away from the curtain. Engel goes to speak, but Reborn interrupts.

RR: I saw it, man. It shows how desperate he is to trick you into his bulls*** games!

EH: He took a bullet

RR: He knew he was toast and played you, and it’s working right now.

EH: I didn’t win

RR: No sir, but you will next week.

*Engel looks puzzled

EH: Next week?

RR: Two weeks, a fortnight, next show! I got a plan…

EH: You don’t plan, Robin, you told me to live in the moment

RR: Yeah, well, I wanna make you a moment. You want titles, right? A bit of glory?

EH: We all want that redemption that comes with titles

RR: Follow me, brother, I got a plan and I know a man.

*Reborn puts his arm around Engel’s shoulders and they walk away together.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:09 pm

*We head to Enforcer with Charlotte Grey

CG: I have been called here to speak to our General Manager slash Head of Booking Committee, Enforcer

*She turns to E

CG: What’s the scoop?

*He looks a tad puzzled

E: To stick with your 1950s theme, we got something hot off the presses. Two matches next week that I am ready to announce right now: first, Anthony Grace will get the right to EARN a shot at the FFTR briefcase, but the two other men in his triple threat will be vying for the same cause. Grace versus Faith versus Steel – one he has too much, one he lacks entirely.

And, in the vain of punishing those who annoy me, yet opening opportunity to all, I will give Perfect Jack and Clarke James a chance to make their friendship somewhat more official. If they impress me, they too may enter that FFTR Elimination Chamber…but the same is true of Hero and Crime Lord, their opposition.

*He smiles

E: Thanks, Charlotte

CG: Thank you!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:44 am

HA: Good evening and welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, what an incredible show the superstars of 6CW have put on for you this evening!

HE: It has been brimmed full of incredible wrestling and that is not going to change with just one match to come, brother do the honours...

HA: Ladies and Gentleman...it is now time for your MAAAAIINNN EVEENNTTT!

HE: And my god what a Main Event it is!

HA: You're not wrong Henry, four of the biggest names in professional wrestling today involved in tag team action, including one of our world champions.

HE: I can't wait to see this one, particularly with all the tension involved, not just between the two teams...but between the team-mates!

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd with a grin on his face. Gazzy builds into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope.

"Ante Up" rips across the arena and JJ Johnson steps through the curtain. There is certainly a mixed reaction for Johnson as he bounces up and down on the spot for a few moments. JJ then walks down the ramp coolly, tagging the few fans hands who offer high fives. He slides into the ring and looks towards Gazzy who stares back.

HA: It was as recent as Seasons Beatings that these two icons were beating the living hell out of each other as they tried to affirm their position as Mr 6CW.

HE: Yet tonight they find themselves on the same side, squaring off against EWF World Champion Liam Wood and Dicey Reilly, another man who has become embroiled in feud with JJ Johnson.

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring.

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, he slides into the ring.

HA: Liam Wood and Dicey Reilly also of course share a storied history, including a Main Event of Night Of Glory last year.

HE: Of course, there is a chance that Dicey could be competing for a world title at Night Of Glory this year, with him and JJ set to square off in a N01 contenders match later on this month.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Liam Wood takes up the mantle for his team, brushing Dicey Reilly aside. He locks up with Gazzy D. Gazzy locks in a side armbar, Wood runs to the corner and climbs up to the top rope, he backflips off and connects with an arm drag takedown.

Gazzy rolls up to his feet, he runs in at the EWF World Champion and plants him into the canvas with a flapjack. Wood then runs off the ropes, connecting with a superkick early on as Gazzy kneels up. He covers.

HA: Strong start from Wood!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood hauls him to his feet, locking in a side headlock. He walks towards the corner, Reilly offers the tag but Wood simply ignores it. He drives Gazzy face first into the turnbuckle, he then turns him around and sprints in connecting with a Yakuza kick.

The 6CW Hall Of Famer Gazzy D walks forward unsteadily and Wood drives him face-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Wood places Gazzy into a double underhook hold. He drives some knees down into the back of Gazzy's head before bringing him to a vertical base. Gazzy blocks the attempted double underhook suplex and then counters with a back body drop.

The EWF World Champion gets to his feet, he throws a discus lariat which Gazzy ducks underneath and then boots Gazzy kicks him in the stomach, before connecting with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

HE: Gazzy trying to mount a comeback here up against the world champion, in what would be a statement win.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy D rolls up to his feet, he waits for Wood to rise before hitting him with a snap suplex. Gazzy looks across at JJ, he feigns a tag but then runs the ropes, connecting with a springboard missile dropkick on Liam Wood. He covers.

HA: Not a lot of teamwork going on here at the moment.

HE: More like a singles contest it has to be said!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Gazzy goes to the outside, standing on the ring apron waiting for Wood to rise, he then springboards into the ring and goes for a hurracanrana, only to be caught in mid-air by the EWF Champion who plants him into the canvas with a snap powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Liam Wood drives some knees down into the back of Gazzy's head, before locking in a underhook hold. He hauls up Gazzy before throwing him out across the ring with a suplex. The 6CW HOF'er gets to his feet and Wood plants him face-first into the mat with a reverse swinging STO. Wood hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy D kicks out. Liam Wood grabs him by the waist, dragging Gazzy towards the corner and then connects with a German suplex, throwing Gazzy D into the turnbuckles. Wood then sprints in, hitting a shining wizard.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up Gazzy, he whips him into the ropes and then connects with a belly to belly suplex. Gazzy sits up, and Wood levels him with a running dropkick. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Gazzy kicks out, Liam Wood walks towards the corner and smirks at Dicey Reilly. Reilly reaches in for the tag but Wood steps back just in time..

HE: Liam Wood doing his best to antagonise Dicey Reilly, I'm really not sure how wise a move that is.

Wood allows Gazzy to his feet, he then lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for the lung-blower...

HA: Hurracanrana!

HA: That move cost him the momentum last time out, but it's now got Gazzy's team back in this one!

Gazzy stumbles back to the corner, Johnson slaps him across the back for the tag. JJ storms the ring, knocking Wood down with a running dropkick. He rolls to his feet, and JJ connects with a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

JJ locks in an armbar hold, he then proceeds to stomp down into the head of Liam Wood once again. Liam Wood gets up to his feet, he throws a clothesline with the arm not locked in the submission but Johnson easily ducks it. He then drills Liam Wood with a jawbreaker before launching him out across the ring with a belly to belly supex. He drags Liam Wood to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Johnson applies a sleeper hold and then mockingly slaps Liam Wood around the back of the head a few times as the crowd descend into boos. JJ lifts Liam Wood to his feet and then throws him straight back down into the canvas with an inverted suplex. Liam Wood rolls to his feet and JJ flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

JJ locks in a full nelson hold, he then proceeds to crash a series of big knees into the back. Johnson then hauls Liam Wood up to his feet and throws him backwards with a Dragon Suplex. Liam Wood staggers up to his feet, JJ sprints in and knocks him down with a flying lariat. Johnson covers.

JJ stomps away on the right knee of Wood, he drags him to his feet and then drops Wood with a big kneebreaker. The multi time world champion stumbles around the ring and walks straight into a spinebuster. JJ Johnson hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood forces the shoulder up. JJ Johnson drags him to his feet in an armbar hold, Wood is dropped with a short-arm lariat. Wood rolls back up to his feet, Johnson boots him in the stomach. He then runs the ropes...

HA: SCISSORS KICK!

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

JJ Johnson hauls Liam Wood to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, he scoops Wood onto his shoulders and then connects with a Samoan Drop on the rebound. JJ goes to the top rope...

HE: Johnson going high risk...

HA: Knees up!

HE: Great awareness from Liam Wood!

Johnson sits up, Wood levels him with a running knee to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...........Kick out!

JJ kicks out, Liam Wood gets to his feet and grabs JJ Johnson by the waist. He slowly drags him up to his feet and then plants Johnson into the mat with a gutwrench suplex! Wood covers.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

The EWF World Champion walks towards the corner to go up to the top rope but is caught off guard by Dicey Reilly...

HA: TAG!

HE: Reilly is finally into the match!

HA: He's been building up a lot of frustration out there...and Gazzy is the first to feel that wrath!

Dicey sprints across the ring, sending Gazzy flying with a huge forearm smash, knocking him off the apron. Reilly turns around, Johnson is up and Dicey sprints in, hitting a Lou Thesz Press. He then starts pounding down on the head of JJ, only rolling away at the request of the referee. Dicey waits for JJ to rise before flattening him with a big boot.

Ref: 1.........................2.............Kick out!

Dicey immediately lays into his rival with a series of big elbow smashes to the face. Reilly then lifts JJ Johnson up to his feet, where he continues with the elbows to the face, backing him into the ropes. Again Reilly attempts an Irish whip, this time JJ Johnson reverses.

He goes for a clothesline, Dicey ducks underneath it. JJ Johnson turns around, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and follows up with a snap neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

JJ Johnson forces the shoulder up, and Dicey is again immediately back on the attack. He sits up JJ Johnson, putting him into a sleeper hold and dragging him to the corner. Reilly then proceeds to smash the head of JJ Johnson off the 2nd turnbuckle, again only releasing upon the ref's instruction. Reilly bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. JJ Johnson rolls out from the corner slightly, Dicey goes to the 2nd rope and hits an imploding splash. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Dicey goes on the attack, by stomping away on the head of JJ Johnson. He then drags him to the corner, where he stomps down on the head of JJ Johnson until the referee steps in. Reilly sprints in, hitting a knee to the face. He then allows JJ Johnson to stumble out of the corner, before dropping him with a swinging DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

JJ Johnson forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him up to his feet, and then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Reilly connects with an inverted atomic drop. With JJ Johnson lurched over, Dicey lifts him onto his shoulders and this time the powerbomb connects! Dicey makes the cover once more.

HA: Reilly seemingly enjoying himself out there!

Dicey Reilly drags JJ Johnson to his feet immediately, where he hits a couple of big knees into the stomach. He then lifts JJ Johnson into the air, walking around the ring for a few moments, before dropping JJ Johnson with a vicious brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him to his feet, he pummels away at him with punches. To the delight of the crowd, JJ Johnson stands and trades with Reilly. He fires in more jabs but Reilly's clubbing blows seem to have more effect as Wood stumbles into the corner.

Reilly continues with the punches in the corner, until again the referee steps in. Dicey then comes sprinting in at JJ...

HA: Wow what a counter!

HE: Huge spear!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Johnson looks to exact some revenge on Reilly, by driving a series of punches down into the face of the Irishman. He then drags him to his feet, Reilly throws a wild punch which JJ ducks underneath and he then delivers a jawbreaker. This is followed by a big belly to belly suplex.

Reilly rolls to his feet, JJ boots him in the gut and delivers a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Reilly gets the shoulder up. JJ Johnson allows him to rise, he then kicks him in the abdomen...

HA: Access All Areas!

Ref: 1..........................2.......................Kick out!

Reilly gets the shoulder up and JJ pounds the mat in frustration. He lifts up Dicey, slinging him over his shoulders...

HE: VIP...

HA: Reilly frees himself and pushes JJ away!

HE: Tag from Gazzy!

HA: Tag from Wood!

HE: And so we come full circle!

Gazzy and Wood storm the ring. Liam Wood gets there first and hits Gazzy with a big clothesline. He rolls up, Wood throws a clothesline that Gazzy ducks underneath and connects with a leaping spin kick to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Wood kicks out. Gazzy drags him to a vertical base, he goes for a boot to the gut but Wood blocks and then swipes the legs. Liam Wood drags up Gazzy, hitting a series of quick jabs followed by a knee to the gut. He then hits a tiger suplex, Liam Wood then goes to the top rope...

HA: Big elbow drop!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

HE: Great fight from Gazzy D, what he has become renowned for!

The EWF Champion drags up Gazzy, hitting a chokeslam backbreaker. Wood goes to the top rope...

HA: Psycho Crusher!

Ref: 1................................2.............................JJ breaks the pinfall!

Johnson dives in to break the pin, and Dicey Reilly storms the ring.

HA: Why the hell does Dicey care about JJ breaking the pin? He hates Wood!

HE: I think any excuse for Dicey to get his hands on JJ, and vice versa, will be taken.

Reilly picks up JJ, firing a series of big right hands to the face. Johnson falls into the ropes, Dicey runs the ropes and goes for a clothesline but JJ back body drops him down to the canvas. JJ then nails an Asai Moonsault on Reilly.

JJ gets to his feet, he starts firing in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest of Reilly who falls into the railings. JJ powers some big right hands into the face, Reilly blocks and then fires in some European Uppercuts. He reverses the pressure and pushes Johnson into the railings, where he starts punching away at him.

In the ring, Wood lifts up Gazzy, he goes for an Irish whip but Gazzy reverses the momentum and hits a standing dropkick on the rebound. Wood rolls up, Gazzy kicks him in the stomach...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: This might be it!

HA: Gazzy could win it!

HE: Gazzy is going to pin the...

HA: The lights are out!

HE: What the hell is going on?

HA: Who the hell is doing this?!

HE: OF COURSE!

HA: EDWARD PLAGUE! GOD DAMN IT!

Gazzy looks up shocked from the mat but before he can do anything, Plague stomps his head into the ground. Edward Plague continues to drive stomps down into the back of Gazzy's head, grinding his face against the canvas.

Plague drags Gazzy to the corner where he crashes a series of knees into the face, followed by a number of punches down into the top of the head. Plague drags Gazzy out from the corner, only to then launch him back into the turnbuckles with The Confession!

HA: As hard as Gazzy tries, he simply can't get away from the clutches of Edward Plague.

Plague stands over Gazzy in the middle of the ring, the camera then pans to Dicey Reilly and JJ Johnson, whose brawl has spread to being in amongst the fans. Reilly fires in a number of right hands, but JJ responds with a few left jabs and then a body punch.

He crashes the head of Reilly down across one of the chairs, but Reilly grabs a beer from the crowd and then chucks it into the face of JJ who staggers back. Reilly starts punching away at JJ, he again fires back with punches of his own.

HE: Talk about Gazzy trying to get away from Plague, it seems that Reilly and Johnson simply can't help but get involved in each other business.

HA: There is pure hatred between these two that simply means they can't be in the same ring, same arena, some city without wanting to beat the living hell out of each other.

HE: And we know there is one man who will be very pleased about that, these two will undoubtedly take everything out of each other ahead of Night Of Glory, where they will face this man.

*Anarchy goes off air, showing Cassius Zhi stood backstage watching a monitor of Johnson and Reilly brawling amongst the fans.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down