The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can Haye V Fury Happen Next?

2 posters

Go down

How Can Haye V Fury Happen Next? Empty How Can Haye V Fury Happen Next?

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Just wondering, because obviously Haye is now signed to Matchroom and will be on Sky. Fury is signed to CH5 with Hennessy, if Fury decides to fight Haye it will most probably be on Sky due to the money, but where would that leave Hennessy with his other fighters in Degale and Eubank Jr if that fight goes ahead. CH5 surely wouldn't be happy with Hennessy and would possibly drop him if he ditched them at the first glint of money somewhere else, leaving his stable without a TV network, so surely Hennessy wouldn't want that fight to happen until his contract with CH5 has run out... Right?

Or am I being naive and there's some lawyery thing around all this, which wouldn't shock me.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

How Can Haye V Fury Happen Next? Empty Re: How Can Haye V Fury Happen Next?

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Ch5 is fight by fight I think and to be honest, after the shows Mick has put on they will drop boxing at any point. Hennessey should just cash in and put this fight on Sky. Mick is pretty clueless as a promoter, so this would be a nice pension for him. Get it on

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down