The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Rate the Film

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_lcap50%Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_lcap0%Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_lcap50%Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_lcap0%Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Empty Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Post by Adam D Fri 31 May 2013, 10:51 pm

Sky Movies Premiere tonight.

Wow, really wasnt expecting much from this but I usually rate films by how many times I reach for the fast forward button.

In this case, zero!

The story of a young Abe coming to terms with his family being killed by Vampires. AS he grows up and goes on to become president, he secretly hunts the undead in vengeance.

Great visuals, really good twist on the vampire legend/ mythos and although played for fun at times, its also wholly satisfying.

Highly recommended!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Empty Re: Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Post by superflyweight Fri 31 May 2013, 11:04 pm

Adam D wrote:Sky Movies Premiere tonight.

Wow, really wasnt expecting much from this but I usually rate films by how many times I reach for the fast forward button.

In this case, zero!

The story of a young Abe coming to terms with his family being killed by Vampires. AS he grows up and goes on to become president, he secretly hunts the undead in vengeance.

Great visuals, really good twist on the vampire legend/ mythos and although played for fun at times, its also wholly satisfying.

Highly recommended!

For me, it's the pause button.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:31 pm

Awful film that isn't worthy of a rating.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down