The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II

Go down

Which fight was better?

Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II Vote_lcap58%Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II Vote_lcap42%Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II Empty Which was the better fight? Froch v Kessler I or II

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 27 May 2013, 5:46 pm

Which was better, or which did you enjoy more, and why?

Personally the second one seemed more intense to me. It may not have had the eb and flow in points that the first had, after Froch took the lead in the first three then had to hold into it, but the violence exchanged during the fight was brutal. Some of the shots Kessler landed cleanly on Froch looked so dangerous, any other super middleweight in the world would be knocked unconscious if they were hit like that. The way Froch stood up to those shots then put Kessler in trouble was incredible to watch. Round 11 stands out for me. As Kessler said post fight, "I had him in round 11. Shoulda knocked him out!" Froch ahead on the cards wobbled badly, after his chin came through so many tests unscathed, then coming right back.

Kessler on the verge of being stopped in the final round when he should have been the one doing the stopping, and Froch crossing his feet and swinging wildly.

Both were vicious. Which stood out more for you?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down