The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais

+29
theslosty
Cardiff Dave
ME-109
LordDowlais
wales606
westisbest
Rory_Gallagher
SecretFly
Submachine
Feckless Rogue
sensisball
MrsP
asoreleftshoulder
LeinsterFan4life
neilthom7
Golden
GunsGerms
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Kingshu
rodders
VinceWLB
Portnoy's Complaint
Mickado
Hound of Harrow
The Saint
Notch
Jenifer McLadyboy
whocares
pete (buachaill on eirne)
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais - Page 2 Empty Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Right all,

So Leinster get another shot at the double (albeit the downgraded double).

Stade come to Dublin to kick off a predominant French weekend (interesting now how France came last in the 6N eh?). Stade come to Dublin off the back of a very bad loss to Biarritz (52-17) and currently lie in 10th place of the French Top 14 league, that being said they do boast quite a few top drawer players in Pape, Parisse, Dupuy, Warwick and Sackey. On top of that they have ex-Leinster players Contempomi and Stan Wright as part of their overall squad.

On the other side of the halfway line we have Leinster. Leinster have won 15 of their last 16 games in all competitions, they along with Clermont and Toulon are the only team playing for a European and domestic double, this is Leinster 3rd European final in 3 years. They boast the familiar names of Healy, Sexton, Kearney, Heaslip, O'Brien and Nacewa not to mention some chap called O'Driscoll. Working against Leinster is the 6 day turn around. There last number of games have been tough; Darcy has been ruled out with a torn calf, BOD and Strauss both went off early against Glasgow. Coach Joe Schmidt has said that realistically the lads are only going to get to train on Wednesday and Thursday (possibly Tuesday) such was the physicallity of the Glasgow test and indeed the Ospreys and Biarritz ones before it.

I don't know the number of Stade fans who will make it to the game but there are 2 other French teams in town and I imagine they will be supporting the "visitors", the Dublin and Leinster faithful will descent on their D4tress and lend their weight to the team which have got to be running on empty.

Use this thread to discuss possible teams, injury updates, team announcements, verdicts, tactical analysis and whatever else.

I'm heading to the game if anyone fancies a few pints before/during/after???

Believe guinness

Back to top Go down

Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais - Page 2 Empty Re: Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais

Post by LeinsterFan4life Wed May 15, 2013 9:20 pm

BOD wont play . Lets hope he's back for the pro12 final

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais - Page 2 Empty Re: Amlin Final- Leinster v Stade Francais

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:BOD wont play . Lets hope he's back for the pro12 final

Is there a chance he won't be back in time for that???

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Wed May 15, 2013 9:53 pm

I hope so Pete. But you just can't trust these injury reports anymore which is a shame.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed May 15, 2013 10:04 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:I hope so Pete. But you just can't trust these injury reports anymore which is a shame.

That is very true. Eoin O'Malley should have been back 4 weeks prior to when he actually came back according to the injury reports, likewise Luke Fitz.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Wed May 15, 2013 10:15 pm

You know that if the report says "a week too soon" the player has a bad injury and will be out for a while.

I wish they would just tell us the truth.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:You know that if the report says "a week too soon" the player has a bad injury and will be out for a while.

I wish they would just tell us the truth.

Agreed. I'd prefer to know nothing than have all these false dawns for a player nearly returning.

A backline of:

Boss-Sexton-Madigan-McFadden-Isa-Kearney-Conway

is still very impressive in all fairness. I think McFadden has looked in very good form whenever he has slipped in to 13.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Wed May 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Ye id go with that too. Hopefully Dave kearney will be on the bench.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:Ye id go with that too. Hopefully Dave kearney will be on the bench.

I'm hoping he gets a run with the A's myself just to get him back up to speed. That is a pretty important match too anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 am

That whole "week too soon" business is frustrating for fans but its smoke and mirrors stuff so the opposition don't know who to prepare for. If it annoys the opposition even one iota and gives us any sort of advantage then it's a necessary evil.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu May 16, 2013 8:17 am

Best of luck to Leinster - if only cos if they don't win, it ruins my Heino pools probabilities spreadsheet calculations, cos I couldn't be arrised to compute the version where Stade win and Wasps squeeze thru OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 9:22 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Best of luck to Leinster - if only cos if they don't win, it ruins my Heino pools probabilities spreadsheet calculations, cos I couldn't be arrised to compute the version where Stade win and Wasps squeeze thru OK
It's a simple calculation.

Stade replace Perpignan, and Wasps replace Connacht. Same tiers...

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 9:22 am

But thanks anyway. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu May 16, 2013 9:40 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Best of luck to Leinster - if only cos if they don't win, it ruins my Heino pools probabilities spreadsheet calculations, cos I couldn't be arrised to compute the version where Stade win and Wasps squeeze thru OK

You'd think so, Jen, but the probabilities associated with each team in each pool change drastically! It's vital for informed speculation, don't you know!! Wink

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

You'd think so, Jen, but the probabilities associated with each team in each pool change drastically! It's vital for informed speculation, don't you know!! Wink

Ah sorry. I thought you were just speaking about the tiers. You mean the probabilities for each team and their draw.

Well only Wasps affect it. Because swapping Stade and Perp is French team for French team so makes no odds.

Having an English team in tier 3 however.....

Putting an English team in a tier where none existed is a bit complicated ok.

Last edited by Jenifer McLadyboy on Thu May 16, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu May 16, 2013 11:27 am

Exaccery - our chances of getting Cardiff Blues go from 40% to 29%, I reckon!

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 11:30 am

Is that "Glasgow our" rather than "Exeter our"

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 12:03 pm

The Leinster team to face Stade Français in Friday night's Amlin Challenge Cup final in the RDS (KO: 8pm) has been named...
Jamie Heaslip leads an experienced team for the visit of the French side. Sean Cronin starts at hooker in a pack which includes seven Irish qualified Irish forwards.

South African Quinn Roux partners Devin Toner at second row, with Rhys Ruddock coming into the back-row alongside the fit again Sean O'Brien (who is set to make his 32nd European appearance for Leinster) and number eight Heaslip, who will make his 62nd European appearance.

Fergus McFadden forms a midfield partnership with Bank of Ireland Players' Player of the Year Ian Madigan who will make his 80th Leinster appearance and his ninth in Europe this season.

Isaac Boss will make his 75th Leinster appearance and he is paired at half-back alongside Jonathan Sexton, while Andrew Conway joins Isa Nacewa and Rob Kearney in the outside back slots.

Leo Cullen is included on an experienced bench which includes the likes of fellow international forwards Cian Healy, Shane Jennings and Richardt Strauss. Brian O'Driscoll has failed to recover from the injury that he sustained last weekend.

In addition to Sky Sports 2 who will show the game live on Friday, the Official Leinster Supporters Club (OLSC) can confirm the following international broadcast arrangements for supporters around the world.

UK & Ireland - Live on Sky Sports 2 from 8pm Friday
New Zealand - Live on The Rugby Channel from 7am Saturday
Middle East - Live on OSN Sports 2 from 10pm KSA Friday
USA - Live on Fox Soccer Plus from 3pm ET Friday
Asia - Live on Setanta Asia from 3am HKT Saturday
Canada - Live on Sportsnet World from 3pm ET Friday
Italy - Delayed on Sky Sports Italia 2 from 11pm CET Friday
Africa and Australia - No coverage
Audio - RTE Radio 1 and Newstalk FM (On radio, online and via smartphone app)

Our bases in London (Upstairs bar at the Porterhouse Covent Garden), Birmingham (Oh Velvet), New York (Madhatter Saloon) , Dubai (McGettigans) and Christchurch (Monza Sports Bar) will all be showing be showing the game LIVE.

For other rugby friendly locations around the world see the latest edition of Blue Planet

LEINSTER:

15: Rob Kearney
14: Andrew Conway
13: Fergus McFadden
12: Ian Madigan
11: Isa Nacewa
10: Jonathan Sexton
9: Isaac Boss

1: Jack McGrath
2: Sean Cronin
3: Mike Ross
4: Quinn Roux
5: Devin Toner
6: Rhys Ruddock
7: Sean O'Brien
8: Jamie Heaslip CAPTAIN

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Richardt Strauss
17: Cian Healy
18: Jamie Hagan
19: Leo Cullen
20: Shane Jennings
21: John Cooney
22: Andrew Goodman
23: Dave Kearney

REFEREE: Nigel Owens (WRU), ASSISTANT REFEREES: Leighton Hodges (WRU), Ian Davies (WRU), 4th OFFICIAL: Neil Paterson (SRU), 5th OFFICIAL: Andrew McMenemy (SRU), TMO: Gareth Simmonds (WRU)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu May 16, 2013 12:24 pm

I knew it. Surprise, surprise BOD isn't playing.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 pm

15. Jérome Porical, 14. Jérémy Sinzelle, 13. Geoffrey Doumayrou, 12. Paul Williams, 11. Hugo Bonneval, 10. Jules Plisson, 9. Julien Dupuy, 1. Aled De Malmanche , 2. Laurent Sempere, 3. Rabah Slimani, 4. Scott Lavalla, 5. Gerhard Mostert, 6. David Lyons, 7. Pierre Rabadan, 8. Sergio Parisse,
16. Remi Bonfils, 17. Stan Wright, 18. Jérémy Becasseau, 19. Anton van Zyl, 20. Lei Tomiki, 21. Waisea Vuidarvuwalu, 22. Julien Arias, 23. Paul Warwick,

Slimani out eh? Hope McGrath is well able for him.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu May 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Is that "Glasgow our" rather than "Exeter our"

"Exeter our"! OK

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Delighted with that team,Schmidt is prioritising the Rabo and resting a few of the forwards who have had a heavy workload recently.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Is that "Glasgow our" rather than "Exeter our"

"Exeter our"! OK

Chief
Sorry. That was obvious as Glasgow are in tier 3 also. Only looked after I posted. Chief

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Thu May 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:15. Jérome Porical, 14. Jérémy Sinzelle, 13. Geoffrey Doumayrou, 12. Paul Williams, 11. Hugo Bonneval, 10. Jules Plisson, 9. Julien Dupuy, 1. Aled De Malmanche , 2. Laurent Sempere, 3. Rabah Slimani, 4. Scott Lavalla, 5. Gerhard Mostert, 6. David Lyons, 7. Pierre Rabadan, 8. Sergio Parisse,
16. Remi Bonfils, 17. Stan Wright, 18. Jérémy Becasseau, 19. Anton van Zyl, 20. Lei Tomiki, 21. Waisea Vuidarvuwalu, 22. Julien Arias, 23. Paul Warwick,

Slimani out eh? Hope McGrath is well able for him.

picard cant trust those Parisians folks ! Anyway , unless Parisse comes with his 6N attitude or Plisson somehow manages to show his true potential, there is not much else to be feared in this team.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

COYBIB!

If Leinster win this one will they add a wee silver star to their jerseys?

Very Happy

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Thu May 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Wow massive amount of rotation here!

Wasn't expecting that much I must say

Back to top Go down

Post by sensisball Thu May 16, 2013 2:02 pm

The Stade heavy loss to Perpingnan is a bit misleading as they rested a lot of first choice players. Stade's big guns have had two weeks off to get ready for this game whilst Leinster had to endure a bruising and draining encounter with Glasgow last week. Lenister also have one eye on the Rabo final, a tourney they have never won, hence the player rotations.

If i was a betting man, looking at the starting line ups and the respective benches i would say Stade might edge this one.

sensisball

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu May 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Nice to see Kearndog back on the bench.

Leinster should have the goods to beat an unpredictable Stade at home.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Thu May 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Leinster A team to face Newcastle

Jordi Murphy leads a young team ahead of the trip to the North-East of England for the province's first final in this competition. Luke McGrath continues the half-back pairing with his former school-mate Cathal Marsh at half back, with Noel Reid partnering Brendan Macken at centre, who has returned to full contact training after a recent hand injury.

Up front, Michael Bent is named in the front row alongside hooker Aaron Dundon and Academy prop Jack O'Connell, with Tadhg Beirne locking down alongside Mark Flanagan. Skipper Murphy forms an exciting back-row alongside Conor Gilsenan and Dominic Ryan.

Leinster 'A' have lost just once in this year's competition and won successive away games in each of their last two knock-out rounds; 26-30 away to Bristol and 15-17 away to Munster in the semi finals.

NEWCASTLE FALCONS: 15 Jamie Sole, 14 Andrew Higgins, 13 Alex Crockett, 12 James Fitzpatrick, 11 Zach Kibirige, 10 Joel Hodgson, 9 Rory Lawson, 1 James Hall, 2 Rob Vickers, 3 Scott Wilson, 4 Sean Tomes, 5 James Hudson CAPTAIN, 6 Ollie Stedman, 7 Richard Mayhew, 8 Chris York

REPLACEMENTS: 16 Michael Mayhew, 17 James Hallam, 18 Scott MacLeod, 19 Taiasina Tu'ifua, 20 Chris Pilgrim, 21 Waisea Luveniyali, 22 Michael Tait

LEINSTER 'A':
15: Fionn Carr
14: Sam Coghlan-Murray
13: Brendan Macken
12: Noel Reid
11: Andrew Boyle
10: Cathal Marsh
9: Luke McGrath
1: Jack O'Connell
2: Aaron Dundon
3: Michael Bent
4: Tadhg Beirne
5: Mark Flanagan
6: Dominic Ryan
7: Conor Gilsenan
8: Jordi Murphy CAPTAIN

REPLACEMENTS:
16: James Tracy
17: Martin Moore
18: Leo Auva'a
19: Daniel Leavy
20: Adam Griggs
21: Jordan Coghlan
22: Adam Byrne

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Thu May 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Anyone know anything about Griggs?

Is there no half back cover on the bench?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Golden wrote:Anyone know anything about Griggs?

Is there no half back cover on the bench?
He played 4 minutes in the semi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBhy4peg0q8

He is a scrumhalf for Suttonians I think.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Newcastle putting out the B team

Newcastle Falcons: 15 Jamie Sole, 14 Zach Kibirge, 13 Alex Crockett, 12 James Fitzpatrick, 11 Andrew Higgins, 10 Joel Hodgson, 9 Rory Lawson, 1 James Hall, 2 Rob Vickers, 3 Scott Wilson, 4 Sean Tomes, 5 James Hudson (c), 6 Ollie Stedman, 7 Richard Mayhew, 8 Chris York
Bench: 16 Michael Mayhew, 17 James Hallam, 18 Scott MacLeod, 19 Taiasina Tu’ifua, 20 Chris Pilgrim, 21 Waisea Luveniyali, 22 Michael Tait

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu May 16, 2013 2:37 pm

MrsP wrote:COYBIB!

If Leinster win this one will they add a wee silver star to their jerseys?

Very Happy

Laugh Or maybe just half a gold one, MrsP?!

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Thu May 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Cheers Jen, do you know if it will be televised?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu May 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Golden wrote:Cheers Jen, do you know if it will be televised?
Not this year. Kicks off a half an hour before the Amlin final. Pity they would not even show it tomorrow or Sunday.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Thu May 16, 2013 3:19 pm

I think it'll be to close for comfort for 60 minutes, then Leinster will win it handily in the last 20.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu May 16, 2013 3:57 pm

They tried to move the B&I final to Sunday to get it televised buf Newcastle didn't want to, for obvious reasons.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Thu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

By my estimation this a pretty big test for Ruddock, McGrath and Roux. Pretty big game for the boys considering other games they have played in. Great experience though

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Fri May 17, 2013 12:19 pm

McGrath got the better of Adam Jones recently. Jones was in a terrible state coming off after less than an hour. Looks like a huge prospect.

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Spala will sort Jones out. Wink

On the game. So much to think about for some players. Lions, Pro12, Amlin itself, players leaving after this season, coach leaving.

The desire to perform will be tempered by throughts of far away fields and wanting to get to them in one piece (Pro12 final and Lions)

The minds will have to be disciplined as this is all Stade have to fight for now, and winning it is good enough but HC is even more of a lure.

With Parisse leading, they'll put the efforts of a whole season into this game. And, if they get under the skin of a Leinster side they might bite deeper than expected. Leinster should expect and be ready to play a HC style game. Don't get caught out trying to cruise.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri May 17, 2013 12:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/22530590

Leinster: Rob Kearney; Andrew Conway, Fergus McFadden, Ian Madigan, Isa Nacewa; Jonathan Sexton, Isaac Boss; Jack McGrath, Sean Cronin, Mike Ross, Quinn Roux, Devin Toner, Rhys Ruddock, Sean O'Brien, Jamie Heaslip (capt).

Replacements: Richardt Strauss, Cian Healy, Jamie Hagan, Leo Cullen, Shane Jennings, John Cooney, Andrew Goodman, David Kearney.

Stade Francais: Jérôme Porical; Jeremy Sinzelle, Geoffrey Doumayrou, Paul Williams, Hugo Bonneval; Jules Plisson, Julien Dupuy; Aled De Malmanche, Laurent Sempere, Rabah Slimani, Scott Lavalla, Gerhard Mostert, David Lyons, Pierre Rabadan, Sergio Parisse (capt).

Replacements: Remy Bonfils, Stanley Wright, Jeremy Becasseau, Anton van Zyl, Lei Tomiki, Waisea Nayacalevu, Julien Arias, Paul Warwick.

Referee: Nigel Owens (Wales),

Richardt Strauss, Cian Healy, Cullan on bench, it looks like Leinster are trying to do the double, they can't expect the same XV to play 3 big games, (Glasgow, Stade, Ulster) so close together. I think it looks like the league title may be the more important one?

Scott Lavalla returns to Dublin. Overall Leinster would be heavy favourites.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Fri May 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Just saw a quote in the whiff of cordite comment sections which pointed out that if Leinster win they will for a few hours be the reigning HC and Amlin champions,that'd be a pretty neat trick.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri May 17, 2013 1:08 pm

asoreleftshoulder wrote:Just saw a quote in the whiff of cordite comment sections which pointed out that if Leinster win they will for a few hours be the reigning HC and Amlin champions,that'd be a pretty neat trick.

They should demand to have the Heineken Cup brought to its home for the occasion (as current holders...............just) and hoist both cups if they win Wink At least it would look good in a scrapbook....and as a pub quiz question in a hundred year's time! "What team held aloft two European trophies after only one final?" Hmmm, New York Ramblers?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Fri May 17, 2013 1:35 pm

reapparently we will have the "refcam" stream available for this game (on Nige and his linesmen). not sure about the result as some of the earlier experiments in france had mixed results.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 pm

asoreleftshoulder wrote:Just saw a quote in the whiff of cordite comment sections which pointed out that if Leinster win they will for a few hours be the reigning HC and Amlin champions,that'd be a pretty neat trick.

Chelsea have done the equivalent this year with the champions league and europa league. Surely a sign that leinster will follow suit....... albeit in a lot more style

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Fri May 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Heaslip has been nominated for European player of the year along with Fofana Bonnaire, Sivivatu and Wilkinson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/22570141

I certainly wouldn't have thought he was one of the best 5 players in Europe this year.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Golden wrote:
I certainly wouldn't have thought he was one of the best 5 players in Europe this year.

I wouldn't have thought he was in the best 5 in D4! Whistle
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri May 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Does nothing happen until BBC says it does?

This was announced last month.

Kingshu posted the teams from BBC earlier despite them having been there since yesterday just a few posts up the thread.

Story lads? Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 pm

rodders wrote:
Golden wrote:

I wouldn't have thought he was in the best 5 in D4! Whistle

Lets Sean O'Brien do all the showy ball carrying, just for the good of the team. Get's stuck into being the highest tackler and hitting all the rucks....

And this is the thanks he gets? FFS lads. He's had a great season. Fofana will get it though

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Ha dunno how i missed that Jen.

Hes had a good season but I wouldnt have thought good enough to get on that list. Wouldnt have had Wilko either mind.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Fri May 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Golden wrote:Ha dunno how i missed that Jen.

Hes had a good season but I wouldnt have thought good enough to get on that list. Wouldnt have had Wilko either mind.

They always put one player from the Amlin on the shortlist.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next