The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales Tour of Japan

+54
wayne
Impossible Standards
Sgt_Pooly
RDSguru
aucklandlaurie
doctor_grey
Scrumpy
Knowsit17
Aelandor
LeinsterFan4life
Duty281
Dontheman
GavinDragon
IanBru
kingjohn7
t1000advancedprototype
robbo277
Pal Joey
Rugby Fan
Biltong
Knackeredknees
Looseheaded
Cari
XR
HammerofThunor
international197
RubyGuby
mrzimmerman
iantobquick
LordDowlais
SubsBench
jimmyinthewell68
Norfolklass
Scrumdown
The Saint
Coleman
thebluesmancometh
Luckless Pedestrian
Seagultaf
youngguns6
sirBiggles
maestegmafia
wales606
sickofwendy
munkian
bedfordwelsh
Jhamer25
glamorganalun
Shifty
welshboii15
mckay1402
Taffineastbourne
ScarletSpiderman
Glas a du
58 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Wales Tour of Japan - Page 4 Empty Wales Tour of Japan

Post by Glas a du Tue 30 Apr 2013, 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know there was a thread on this somewhere, but it's been swamped.

Wales Lions - likely replacements

Halfpenny - Liam Williams
Cuthbert - Walker, Robinson
Davies - Williams, Maule
Roberts - Beck, Hewitt
North - Owen Williams (gutted for Mike Poole)
Phillips - Aled Davies, Tavis Knoyle
Jenkins - Gill
Hibbard - Myhill
Jones - Mitchell
AW Jones - Lou Reed
Ian Evans - King, Kohn
Lydiate - Ieuan Jones
Warburton and Tipuric - Thomas
Faletau - Bearman

What do you think? Anybody else you'd like to see tour Japan?

Wales Training Squad:
Forwards: Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Rhys Gill (Saracens), Sam Hobbs (Blues), Ken Owens (Scarlets), Emyr Phillips (Scarlets), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Scott Andrews (Blues), Craig Mitchell (Exeter Chiefs), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Bradley Davies (Blues), Lou Reed (Blues), Andrew Coombs (Dragons), James King (Ospreys), Aaron Shingler (Scarlets), Dan Baker (Ospreys), Rob McCusker (Scarlets), Andries Pretorius (Blues), Josh Navidi (Blues).
Backs: Lloyd Williams (Blues), Tavis Knoyle (Scarlets), Aled Davis (Scarlets), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets), Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Scott Williams (Scarlets), Ashley Beck (Ospreys), Owen Williams (Blues), Jonathan Spratt (Ospreys), Dafydd Howells (Ospreys), Liam Williams (Scarlets), Harry Robinson (Blues), Tom Prydie (Dragons), Steven Shingler (London Irish).

LATEST WRU PRESS RELEASE:

Wales Training Squad Update

Wales have called Cardiff Blues outside half Rhys Patchell and Newport Gwent Dragons hooker Sam Parry into their training squad for the tour of Japan but Scarlets fly-half Rhys Priestland has been ruled out of the tour.

Priestland aggravated his Achilles tendon in the warm-up of the Scarlets’ RaboDirect PRO12 semi-final on Friday evening and will miss the two-test tour.

Patchell, 19, who has scored 147 points in 22 appearances for the Blues this season and Haverfordwest born Parry, joined up with the training squad when they met for the first time this morning.

Ken Owens, Scott Williams and Liam Williams who picked up knocks in the defeat to Ulster, will continue to be monitored by the National Squad medical team.

Rhys PATCHELL (CARDIFF BLUES - Uncapped)
DoB: 17.05.93. 6’2” / 1.88m. 14st 13lbs / 95kgs
International record: Uncapped

Sam PARRY (NEWPORT GWENT DRAGONS - Uncapped)
DoB: 17.12.91. 6’1” / 1.86m. 16st 11lbs / 107kgs
International record: Uncapped.

Further update:

Scott Williams out. Will not be replaced in the squad.

Further update:

Ken Owens confirmed out, won't be replaced. 27 man squad TBA.

Cheers Munkian:

PRESS RELEASE FROM THE WELSH RUGBY UNION:
WALES ANNOUNCE JAPAN TOUR SQUAD

Cardiff Blues lock Bradley Davies will lead Wales in the forthcoming two-test tour of Japan.

The 26-year-old was named captain as Head Coach for the Japan tour Robin McBryde reduced his initial training squad down to a 27-man touring party.

The squad includes nine uncapped players including Ospreys duo Dafydd Howells and Dan Baker and Blues fly-half Rhys Patchell.

Props Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Scott Andrews (Blues) and Craig Mitchell (Exeter Chiefs) who all featured for Wales in the 2013 RBS 6 Nations are joined by Saracens’ Rhys Gill and Rhodri Jones (Scarlets).

Uncapped pair Emyr Phillips (Scarlets) and Scott Baldwin (Ospreys) are named as hookers.

Davies returns to the squad after missing the Six Nations campaign due to injury and is named alongside Andrew Coombs (Dragons), Lou Reed (Blues) and James King (Ospreys).

Baker, 20, who featured 25 times for Swansea in the Principality Premiership this season, joins Scarlets duo Aaron Shingler and Rob McCusker and Blues captain Andries Pretorius.

Lloyd Williams (Blues) and Tavis Knoyle (Scarlets) are named at scrum-half alongside Dan Biggar (Ospreys) and Patchell at fly-half.

In the backline Ospreys trio Ashley Beck, Jonathan Spratt and 18-year-old Howells are joined by Blues duo Owen Williams and Harry Robinson, Liam Williams (Scarlets), Tom Prydie (Dragons) and Steven Shingler (London Irish).

Wales face Eddie Jones’ Japan in Osaka on June 8th and then in Tokyo on June 15th and McBryde has been impressed with his squad over the past ten days.

“We’ve had the training squad together for more than a week and we’ve been impressed,” said McBryde.

“They have really put the effort in and stepped up as we have asked them to. Everyone in the training squad put their hand up for selection making our jobs much harder.

“It’s a chance for these players now to experience the international test environment and put their marker down.
Wales Squad:

Forwards: Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Rhys Gill (Saracens), Emyr Phillips (Scarlets), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Scott Andrews (Blues), Craig Mitchell (Exeter Chiefs), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Bradley Davies (Blues), Lou Reed (Blues), Andrew Coombs (Dragons), James King (Ospreys), Aaron Shingler (Scarlets), Dan Baker (Ospreys), Rob McCusker (Scarlets), Andries Pretorius (Blues).

Backs: Lloyd Williams (Blues), Tavis Knoyle (Scarlets), Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Rhys Patchell (Blues), Ashley Beck (Ospreys), Owen Williams (Blues), Jonathan Spratt (Ospreys), Dafydd Howells (Ospreys), Liam Williams (Scarlets), Harry Robinson (Blues), Tom Prydie (Dragons), Steven Shingler (London Irish).

Last edited by Glas a du on Tue 21 May 2013, 1:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Wales Tour of Japan - Page 4 Empty Re: Wales Tour of Japan

Post by Glas a du Tue 28 May 2013, 1:44 pm

Gutted for Beck. Of course Navidi should have gone instead of Pretorius. Ryan Jones could have been called up then, a shocking omission.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Tue 28 May 2013, 5:14 pm

Welsh three quarters very inexperienced with the loss of Scott Williams and now Beck. I would have considered adding Maule or Adam Hughes instead of Warren to add some stability.

Owen Williams and Warren cant get into their Regional sides, I am not sure how much Howells has managed to play for Neath! I don't think Shingler has had hardly any rugby at London Irish since falling out of favour in the Autumn. So that leaves Spratt and ?? at centre.

The only wing in the squad is Robinson, he again has played very little rugby for the Blues this season, but I suspect he will pick up two more caps along side Prydie with Liam Williams at 15.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 28 May 2013, 5:49 pm

Seagultaf wrote:
Owen Williams and Warren cant get into their Regional sides, I am not sure how much Howells has managed to play for Neath! I don't think Shingler has had hardly any rugby at London Irish since falling out of favour in the Autumn. So that leaves Spratt and ?? at centre.

Owen Williams is pretty much first choice at the Blues these days - he has certainly played a LOT more games this season than Roberts and I would be shocked if he is not the starting centre next season.

Spratt is poor and only got into his regional side thanks to injury to Beck and Bishop
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 28 May 2013, 6:01 pm

wales606 wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:

Owen Williams is pretty much first choice at the Blues these days - he has certainly played a LOT more games this season than Roberts and I would be shocked if he is not the starting centre next season.

Spratt is poor and only got into his regional side thanks to injury to Beck and Bishop

And them running out of scrum halves to play there.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 28 May 2013, 6:04 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
wales606 wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:

And them running out of scrum halves to play there.

They did play Issacs their for most of the season - unfortunately their other SHs were needed on the wing with Walker and Dirksen injured Doh
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Wales Tour of Japan - Page 4 Empty Wales tour of Japan...

Post by sirBiggles Tue 28 May 2013, 6:45 pm

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, as I know I asked the question who, if anyone, was showing the Japan v Wales games.

Well just noticed this on the "Josh Navidi and Adam Warren replace injured duo" post on the BBC Sport site.

JAPAN V WALES
Venues: Hanazono Stadium, Osaka & Prince Chichibu Memorial Rugby Ground, TokyoDates: Saturdays 8 & 15 June, 2013Kick-offs: 06:00 BSTCoverage - First Test: (Osaka) - Live on BBC One Wales, BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Cymru & onlineCoverage - Second Test: (Tokyo) - Live on S4C, BBC Radio Cymru, BBC Radio Wales & BBC online

So looks like the first test is on BBC Wales with the second on S4C...

GREAT ... Yahoo

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 28 May 2013, 7:09 pm

Yey!

I'm glad these games are televised, 6am though Shocked
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Tue 28 May 2013, 7:37 pm

wales606 wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:

I don't support the Blues but I have to say that I have watched quite a few times over the last season and I don't recall ever seeing Owen Williams play at centre, wing yes, quite a few times as injury cover. When he played for the u20s he looked a good outside centre but the Blues seem to trust Evans and Hewitt more.

I don't doubt that he has played more games than Roberts, Welsh internationals rarely turn out for their regions these days.

I agree that Spratt has gone backwards, he looked a very good prospect when he first burst onto the scene. I suppose that reinforces my point at how weak the threequarters are.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 28 May 2013, 7:50 pm

Seagultaf wrote:
wales606 wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:

I don't support the Blues but I have to say that I have watched quite a few times over the last season and I don't recall ever seeing Owen Williams play at centre, wing yes, quite a few times as injury cover. When he played for the u20s he looked a good outside centre but the Blues seem to trust Evans and Hewitt more.

I don't doubt that he has played more games than Roberts, Welsh internationals rarely turn out for their regions these days.

I agree that Spratt has gone backwards, he looked a very good prospect when he first burst onto the scene. I suppose that reinforces my point at how weak the threequarters are.

Williams spent the middle of the season on the wing because we don't have any wingers - even then he made some superb breaks in the midfield and was basically attacking at 13 when the rest of the backline were being terrible. He spend the middle of the season playing in the centre, and had some excellent game there (vs Toulon and vs Treviso comes to mind) - Phil Davies seems obsessed with Evans, but ask any Blues fan who they want to play 13 and they will say Owen or Allen.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Tue 28 May 2013, 8:00 pm

Owen has been good when he has played at 13 and I’m really excited to see if he and Corey Allen can strike up a partnership over the next few seasons. Hewitt and Evans have been good servants but they've never really dazzled me. Owen will do well for Wales out in Japan, I fully expect a try scoring debut.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Tue 28 May 2013, 8:03 pm

So much rugby this summer! Excited.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 28 May 2013, 8:54 pm

Coleman wrote:Owen has been good when he has played at 13 and I’m really excited to see if he and Corey Allen can strike up a partnership over the next few seasons. Hewitt and Evans have been good servants but they've never really dazzled me. Owen will do well for Wales out in Japan, I fully expect a try scoring debut.

Yep

If I don't see a try for Patchell or Williams I will be upset king
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 29 May 2013, 12:12 am

Be great to see those talented young blues players have a good tour and really make something happen for themselves next season. Loads of talent and potential...! So close

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by sirBiggles Wed 29 May 2013, 1:02 pm

wales606 wrote:Yey!

I know 6 am, apparantly it has something to do with the orbit around the sun and the fact that they see the sunrise about 7 hours before us. Wink

Actually, if they played it later in the evening, they'd risk clashing with the Lions, so I can see the logic.

Set the alarm for 5:30, put the kettle on, a round of bacon butties and infront of the TV for kick off... Alternativly, set the Sky+ and lock all doors and windows, put the phone off the hook, avoid the internet and TV news until you get to watch the game...

Either way, consider ourselves lucky its being covered.... Yahoo

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Wed 29 May 2013, 1:38 pm

sirBiggles wrote:
wales606 wrote:Yey!

kettle on, a round of bacon butties and infront of the TV for kick off

Might steal that idea
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 30 May 2013, 2:08 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/international-match/fixtures

This says its on in the afternoon?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 30 May 2013, 2:30 pm

I would have liked to have seen the flyhalf Owen Williams on this tour too. He has really impressed.

Good depth in that age group.

Patchell

Owen Williams

Steffan Jones

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 30 May 2013, 3:23 pm

maestegmafia wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/international-match/fixtures

Pretty sure the Beeb mentioned them as very early kick offs when they said that would be when Scrum V live returns (after the Rabo final).
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 30 May 2013, 3:41 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/international-match/fixtures

Pretty sure the Beeb mentioned them as very early kick offs when they said that would be when Scrum V live returns (after the Rabo final).

Ok

It's too far out to check or set up to record on the planner thing so will have to keep a careful eye open on that one.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 30 May 2013, 4:18 pm

I think those are local times, I am sure they are at about 2pm our time.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 30 May 2013, 4:20 pm

Check this link out, this is saying on the BBC website that the games are 2pm kickoffs, is that our time our they're time ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/international-match/fixtures

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 30 May 2013, 4:22 pm

sorry didn,t notice meastegs allready mentioned it. Doh

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolklass Thu 30 May 2013, 6:58 pm

They kick off 6am UK time so Biggsy is correct. Get the bacon and egg on.

Norfolklass

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 30 May 2013, 11:38 pm

Norfolklass wrote:They kick off 6am UK time so Biggsy is correct. Get the bacon and egg on.

6am is about 2pm in Japan.

That all figures...!

BBC usually notify of GMT/BST times, hense the confusion

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 04 Jun 2013, 9:28 am

Just read that Mitchel will be missing the first test, and that Steve Shingelr has not trained (due to a knock?). SO without Mitchel it is safe to assume that Andrews will be starting, and Rhodri will be the tighthead bench option. Looks like not taking Samson Lee may be a costly decision.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:34 am

McBride has been praising Spratt which is annoying, I would have played Shingler at 12, but I guess there are not many options now with him injured.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:23 am

I guess we will see-:

Gill, E Phillips, Andrews
B Davies, Reed
Coombs, McCusker/Petorious, Navidi

Ll Williams, Biggar
H Robinson, Beck, Spratt, Prydie
Li Williams
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:30 am

It's a rag-tag squad, I don't see what the benefit of that will be. Mitchell will be a loss.
Personally I'd put Spratt at 12 with Beck at 13; if I was Tandy that would be the midfield I'd be looking at for next season.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:51 am

The Saint wrote:It's a rag-tag squad, I don't see what the benefit of that will be. Mitchell will be a loss.
Personally I'd put Spratt at 12 with Beck at 13; if I was Tandy that would be the midfield I'd be looking at for next season.

Beck is out isn't he?

I would definitely play Owen Williams at 13
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 04 Jun 2013, 12:05 pm

wales606 wrote:
The Saint wrote:It's a rag-tag squad, I don't see what the benefit of that will be. Mitchell will be a loss.

Beck is out isn't he?

My bad, was not too sure, but yeah he is out and Adam Warren is in. So yeah Spratt at 12 and O Willliams at 13, with Warren on the bench maybe.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:44 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
wales606 wrote:

Beck is out isn't he?

My bad, was not too sure, but yeah he is out and Adam Warren is in. So yeah Spratt at 12 and O Willliams at 13, with Warren on the bench maybe.

Warren and Williams could be a very potent force...?

Not sure Spratt has the brains. Ben John would have been a good choice for this tour instead of Spratt. Adam Hughes would have been very insightful.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:22 am

maestegmafia wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
wales606 wrote:

Beck is out isn't he?

Warren and Williams could be a very potent force...?

Not sure Spratt has the brains. Ben John would have been a good choice for this tour instead of Spratt. Adam Hughes would have been very insightful.

Warren - Williams would be intersting

Warren hasn't played much this season though, which is probably why he was left out originally. Perhaps he should have looked to move from the Scarlets to get more gametime because he looked very promising last year.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:25 am

Warren just signed a renual along with Maule so I think they must be happy with where they are. I asume with wingers missing from the Scarlets squad there may be a bit of shuffling of positions in the backline (3 centres, 2 fullbacks maybe).

Just read on the beeb James King is happy to play on the flank, and is apparently expected to start at openside!!! Not too sure what the idea behind that is but that is what the beeb are saying.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:38 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Just read on the beeb James King is happy to play on the flank, and is apparently expected to start at openside!!! Not too sure what the idea behind that is but that is what the beeb are saying.

If Josh Navidi doesn't start I will be furious furious
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 05 Jun 2013, 12:01 pm

The way the beeb worded it made it sound as though Navidi has not had enough time with the squad etc etc, think they used the term 'late call up'. Not particualrly happy with that mind.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by iantobquick Wed 05 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm

Didn't realise Spratt was in the squad. I stumbled on some youtube of him playing at Waikato (I think). Theye seemed to like him. Is he signed to a Region?

iantobquick

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 05 Jun 2013, 2:33 pm

iantobquick wrote:Didn't realise Spratt was in the squad. I stumbled on some youtube of him playing at Waikato (I think). Theye seemed to like him. Is he signed to a Region?

Yeah he is at the Ospreys, I believe he was with them as a nipper and spent a season (or something like that) down in NZ on a loan/apprenticeship sort of thing. When he came back he left for England (London Irish??) and then returned to the Ospreys this season just gone.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed 05 Jun 2013, 2:36 pm

He was injured a lot of the time too. Hasn't really impressed me much in an Osprey shirt, not as much as Ben John but it would be wise to give both a chance next season and hope for no more injuries.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by mrzimmerman Thu 06 Jun 2013, 8:32 am

Team announced
Liam Williams (Scarlets); Harry Robinson (Blues), Owen Williams (Blues), Jonathan Spratt (Ospreys), Dafydd Howells (Ospreys); Dan Bigger (Ospreys), Lloyd Williams (Blues); Ryan Bevington (Ospreys), Emyr Phillips (Scarlets), Scott Andrews (Blues), Bradley Davies (capt, Blues), Lou Reed (Blues), Andrew Coombs (Dragons), James King (Ospreys), Rob McCusker (Scarlets).

Replacements: Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Rhys Gill (Saracens), Rhodri Jones (Scarlets), Andries Pretorius (Blues), Dan Baker (Ospreys), Tavis Knoyle (Scarlets), Rhys Patchell (Blues), Tom Prydie (Dragons)

Lots of bold choices (especially in the backs) Really looking forward to this game now.

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolklass Thu 06 Jun 2013, 8:58 am

Dafydd Howells ahead of Prydie??!?

Norfolklass

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:05 am

Do they pick the team by raffle these days :/

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:07 am

sirBiggles wrote:Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, as I know I asked the question who, if anyone, was showing the Japan v Wales games.

Well just noticed this on the "Josh Navidi and Adam Warren replace injured duo" post on the BBC Sport site.

JAPAN V WALES
Venues: Hanazono Stadium, Osaka & Prince Chichibu Memorial Rugby Ground, TokyoDates: Saturdays 8 & 15 June, 2013Kick-offs: 06:00 BSTCoverage - First Test: (Osaka) - Live on BBC One Wales, BBC Radio Wales, BBC Radio Cymru & onlineCoverage - Second Test: (Tokyo) - Live on S4C, BBC Radio Cymru, BBC Radio Wales & BBC online

So looks like the first test is on BBC Wales with the second on S4C...

GREAT ... Yahoo

BBC 1 Wales is channel 952 and s4c is 134 on sky TV if you need to record from your iPhone

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:18 am

What was the point in calling Navidi up if they are not even going to put him on the bench? Unless he melts in extreme temperatures.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:37 am

Maybe they just don't like his hair.

Lloyd Williams leads a charmed life, doesn't he?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:57 am

That looks more like a Wales under 21's thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by iantobquick Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:05 am

Like this team and giving some experience to youngsters. This can only be good in order to rest senior players later. I'd like to see a younger side in the AI's this year too! We generally man sausage it up then anyway so may as well keep blooding.

iantobquick

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:15 am

I agree with blooding the youngsters. We have to presume that there is plenty of lads likely to pick up injuries this summer.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:15 am

Did Navidi punch McBride or something?

Two no8s on the bench but they can't find room for the only no7 on tour.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by iantobquick Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:17 am

Sausage it up!!!??? Just doesn't have the same ring!

iantobquick

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:25 am

I'm saying it. . . The Welsh set up is institutionally racist.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next