The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29?

+8
NickisBHAFC
Samo
psycho-gooner
Kay Fabe
theundisputedY2D2
VDT
GSC
Shot 21 LCFC
12 posters

Go down

Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29?

Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap7%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap38%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 11 ]
Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap21%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap17%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap3%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap3%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_lcap0%Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Empty Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:05 am

Ok we pretty much have our full Wrestlemania line up now. I am just wondering which match you think will steal the show. Which match will be the best and will have the crowd going wild? Will it be the streak match? The twice in a lifetime clash for the WWE title? Will it be the No Holds Barred match between Lesnar and Hunter? Or will it be Rhodes, Sandow and The Bellas v Clay, Tensai and the Funkadactyls?

In the interest of fairness I am goin to put all of the confirmed matches on there. Vote away.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Empty Re: Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29?

Post by GSC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:28 am

If its done properly HHH vs Lesnar could be a classic. Only one that stands out to me. Miz Barrett could be decent.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29? Empty Re: Which Match Will Steal The Show At Wrestlemania 29?

Post by VDT Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:43 am

Agreed with GSC, if HHH - Brock is done right, it could be a 4-5 star match and be in the top 10 mania matches of all time!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:46 am

I've gone for the Undertaker - CM Punk match.

Regardless of his physical condition, Taker will want to put on a show (again) at Wrestlemania and Punk's more than capable of bringing out the best in the 'Deadman'. Not sure how Punk feels about not being in the WWE title match but for our sake I'm hoping he's a bit pi55ed off about it because he'll be wanting to go out there and prove that he's the main man in WWE.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:57 am

My feeling is The Undertaker v CM Punk. Think about the last 4 streak matches against Triple H and Shawn Micheals. All 4 pretty much stole the show and won slammy awards for Match Of The Year. Now he is up against best in the world CM Punk so I think they will pull out all stops to try and trump those efforts.

Just thinking about how good that will be, how good Lensar v Hunter will be and then The Rock v Cena closing the show so they will want to put on a classic, Wrestlemania is shaping up to be an amazing show!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:33 pm

I'd not hold the slammy award for match of the year in high regard, does anyone genuinely think Taker/HHH in 2011 was better than Punk/Cena at MitB?

Also, Punk/Bryan last year was far superior to Taker/HHH

I don't think anything could touch Taker/Shawn both years though

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:40 pm

I think Del Rio and Swagger have great potential. Both fantastic in the ring. Could put on a great show if given 15-20mins for their match,

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:47 pm

No argument there psycho-gooner, I reckon Del Rio-Swagger could be the one that flies in under the radar somewhat. I also think that - again, given enough time - the Daniel Bryan / Dolph Ziggler exchanges in the tag team title match could be fantastic.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:56 pm

I think that's the match that will open the show, hopefully it*ll set the tone for the rest of the show

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 29 Mar 2013, 1:09 pm

I said a couple of weeks ago that Swagger-Del Rio could be a dark horse for match of the night. Both guys are great technically and if both give 100% it will be a cracker.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 29 Mar 2013, 4:05 pm

Yeah i think HHH vs Lesnar as the huge potential to be a classic brutal match, which gets my vote.

Miz vs Barrett was class on Raw the other night, if the standard improves at Mania, that could be very decent. I also think the Swagger vs Del Rio match could be extremely decent and i got a feeling that could be the one to steel the show.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 29 Mar 2013, 5:55 pm

I don't get all this love for Barrett/Miz, I think their matches have been competent at best, I'll be surprised if this makes the big show, especially when we got it for nothing on RAW

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:01 pm

Got to be Taker v Punk for me. In terms of which could be the surprise match that comes out at a better standard than is expected then I'd say Cena v Rock and Swagger v Del Rio both have the potential to be "moments" in the WWE you look back on. If Ziggler is managed right then he could cash in here and go up a level, whilst the chance that Cena could turn heel means that match could be the biggest event in WWE for a long time

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:06 pm

I think it'll be Rock/Cena

There isn't a high expectation on this match so that in itself gives it an edge, finishes to matches go a long way in how its remembered, if there's a screwy finish considering what two guys are involved I think this match will be the big talking point

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sat 30 Mar 2013, 1:11 pm

I dont think HHH Lesnar is going to be anything special tbh, The build ups been great, but the match itself wont live up to it. Ive gone for Del Rio and Swagger, Swaggers looked brilliant since his return and Del rios not half bad himself discounting the botch at elimination chamber.

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sat 30 Mar 2013, 1:58 pm

The build up was great until it became a retirement match and HHH came out and said it didn't bother him....really ramping up the tension Trips!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 30 Mar 2013, 2:01 pm

I hope it just turns into an all out brawl through the arena.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 30 Mar 2013, 4:04 pm

The HHH/Lesnar stips were pointless because of how HHH reacted when they were announced...they announced the no hold barred stip and HHH shouted "yeah!" and then the retirement stip got nothing from the crowd.

Also did creative really think it through? HHH basically came out of retirement to put his career on the line? WWE Logic!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down