The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers)

+5
Kay Fabe
Crimey
Mr Video Man
GSC
Bull
9 posters

Go down

Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers) Empty Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers)

Post by Bull Sat 21 Jul 2012, 8:40 pm

Chris Jericho plans to steal the show at Raw 1000. he has a tout video saying something like that.

what do we think it is?

will he get involved with Punk/Cena? or challenge dolph for the briefcase etc?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/258287-y2j-plans-to-steal-the-show-at-raw-1000-teases-something-big

http://www.tout.com/m/6sq296

Thoughts?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers) Empty Re: Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers)

Post by GSC Sat 21 Jul 2012, 8:44 pm

Probably loses to Hornswoggle or something
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers) Empty Re: Jericho's Plans to steal the show (Raw 1000/spoilers)

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 21 Jul 2012, 8:45 pm

the wwe will never evvvvvverrr be the same again..........but he wont do anything to shock you for example the end of the world as you know it. yeah that idea worked out well didnt it?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 21 Jul 2012, 8:49 pm

that idea did not work cause they changed Jericho wining The Royal rumble so it made no sense

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 21 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

He won't do anything massive.

that idea did not work cause they changed Jericho wining The Royal rumble so it made no sense

I'm not sure to be honest, I think Sheamus was always more likely to win the Rumble rather than Jericho. I think the plan for Jericho was pretty much the same as it was, but they just didn't refer to the video as much as they should have. The 'end of the world as you know it' was meant to represent Jericho being the best in the world rather than CM Punk. I think people looked too deeply into it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 21 Jul 2012, 9:11 pm

[/quote]
The 'end of the world as you know it' was meant to represent Jericho being the best in the world rather than CM Punk. I think people looked too deeply into it.[/quote]

ermmm still dont get how being the best in the world at everything he does is the end of the world as we knew it? im getting more and more confused the more i read this topic now
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 21 Jul 2012, 9:13 pm

sjh5678 wrote:
The 'end of the world as you know it' was meant to represent Jericho being the best in the world rather than CM Punk. I think people looked too deeply into it.[/quote]

ermmm still dont get how being the best in the world at everything he does is the end of the world as we knew it? im getting more and more confused the more i read this topic now[/quote]

Well in the "world as we know it" CM Punk is the best, but he's saying he'll change that by showing everybody that he is the best in the world.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 21 Jul 2012, 9:19 pm

Crimey wrote:
sjh5678 wrote:
The 'end of the world as you know it' was meant to represent Jericho being the best in the world rather than CM Punk. I think people looked too deeply into it.

ermmm still dont get how being the best in the world at everything he does is the end of the world as we knew it? im getting more and more confused the more i read this topic now[/quote]

Well in the "world as we know it" CM Punk is the best, but he's saying he'll change that by showing everybody that he is the best in the world.[/quote]

ok lets bury this topic and just say that dolph ziggler is the best in the world at everything he does. everyone agree?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:17 pm

Jericho trying to steal himself some spotlight?...Never

For the record, it was mainly Jericho being brought back to the WWE for a feud with Punk that killed any interest I had left in Wrestling but if they where going to do it the only way I think it could have worked and made me want to see it was like this

They had to pull the trigger on the whole "The End of the World as we know it" angle on Boxing Day when RAW was in Chicago, the same arena Punk beat Cena at MitB, if I can remember right Johnny Ace put Punk in a Gauntlet Match, while he would be announcing this I'd have had the "End of the World as we know it" promos all come together and the Jericho countdown come onto the Titantron, Jericho appears and tells Ace to 'Shut the Hell Up', after that he tells Punk that he believes he's the best in the World and Punk believes he's the best, so how about he put the title on the line right here and now in his own back yard

During the match I'd have Jericho ger Punk into the Lion Tamer and and Johnny Ace calls for the bell, turns out he and big Johnny were in it together all along, they screwed Punk out of the World Title in Chicago, that would've been a heat magnet, over the next few weeks Jericho manages to wrangle out of having to face Punk, Punk would try everything in his power to get a re-match, Punk finally gets it on RAW the week before the Rumble, Punk can only win by count-out, he loses his opportunity to get a re-match for the title.

Also, the clause he had was if he got his re-match and lost he'd have to enter the Rumble at #1

I'd then have Punk Survive the entire Rumble and it comes down to Cena/Punk, Punk manages to get an unlikely win, all the while I'd have Jericho look extremely strong while retaining the WWE Title over Randy Orton

At the Elimination Chamber I'd have had Jericho retain against Kane, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi and Cena while I'd have had Punk beat Miz after a short TV feud

At WrestleMania you then have both guys claiming to be the best in the World, one would have beat the other for the World Title, the other would have won the Royal Rumble and went through hell to do it, One would have beaten all comers to retain inside the Cell, then it would have been far more interesting and more of a pull for the viewer plus it would have also felt special if Punk finally overcome all the hurdles to win the title at WrestleMania and also take the claim of the self professed best in the world

Instead Jericho came back, said nothing for 3 weeks, eventually said he'd win the Rumble - he failed, then said he'd win the Chamber - he failed and from what I understand said he'd win at Mania - he failed... where is the pull to drew anyone in with that logic?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:41 pm

sjh5678 wrote:everyone agree?

No.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sun 22 Jul 2012, 3:12 am

If Jericho says he plans to steal the show at the 1000th RAW then in all likelihood he ain't even booked on the show.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 22 Jul 2012, 4:41 am

Orton will return and punt him in the head.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by dallym Sun 22 Jul 2012, 5:32 am

I love the idea of him trying to get Dolph's briefcase. A feud over that, with Dolph having to put the briefcase on the line would be a good way for Dolph's main event credibility to be proved before cashing in for the title

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sun 22 Jul 2012, 1:31 pm

dallym wrote:I love the idea of him trying to get Dolph's briefcase.

Seeing as I'm hungover & having difficulty focusing, I read that as "I love the idea of him trying to get into Dolph's briefs".

Which I'm sure we can all agree would be infinitely more entertaining than a frud over a blue case.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 22 Jul 2012, 1:32 pm

picard

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 22 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

Jericho tryong to pump Ziggler is must see TV, surprised we haven't had a Civil Partnership yet

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down