The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts

4 posters

Go down

NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts Empty NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts

Post by CFCNick Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:14 pm

This is a gallery of a few NFL football shirts. http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-soccer-jersey-concepts-2011-2#buffalo-bills-hsbc-1

Have to say I really like the Packers and Patriots ones.

Grizzly will be pleased to see the Chiefs one resembles a certain North London club.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts Empty Re: NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts

Post by Derbyblue Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

The Browns one is terrible. The Patriots one is just the same as pretty much any other Adidas kit.

I quite like the Lions, Falcons and Vikings ones.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts Empty Re: NFL jerseys re-imagined as football shirts

Post by crazy_dave23 Sat 02 Jul 2011, 3:44 pm

I think when you consider their major impediment (i.e. the fact they have to be brown), the Browns "uniforms" are actually quite good.

Hate KC, mainly the yellow sponsor on the main shirt

Dallas "Clash" kit (lol!) is rather good. Like both Falcons kits, and the Lions. Packers home one is pretty good.

Its actually a really intriguing concept!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBrownTown Sat 02 Jul 2011, 3:47 pm

Wow nice post, those are awesome! I suddenly like the chiefs a little bit after that lol

TheBrownTown

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:37 pm

crazy_dave23 wrote:I think when you consider their major impediment (i.e. the fact they have to be brown), the Browns "uniforms" are actually quite good.
I would say the main impediment is that he had to create a logo for the Browns, but after that he made it just a boring kit.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down