The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests)

+6
Biltong
Stella
gboycottnut
Shelsey93
alfie
Duty281
10 posters

Go down

Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests)

Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_lcap56%Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_lcap13%Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_lcap31%Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Empty Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests)

Post by Duty281 Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:13 pm

I can't look beyond 3-0 England, with at least one innings victory.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Empty Re: Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests)

Post by alfie Sat 02 Mar 2013, 1:33 am

Not to write off NZ completely , they can be tricky at home , but I think England will be too strong to allow any upsets this time.
Bound to be rain though...2-0.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests) Empty Re: Predict the Series Score - New Zealand v England (3 Tests)

Post by Shelsey93 Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:07 am

I've gone for 2-0 with a spot of rain.

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:54 am

Judging by the way England played in the warm-up game V NZ XI where they lost it will be 3-0 to NZ in the test series.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 04 Mar 2013, 1:30 pm

2-0 England.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 04 Mar 2013, 1:51 pm

I've gone for 2=0 England, rain.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Mon 04 Mar 2013, 6:52 pm

3-0 England, if the weather holds up.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 05 Mar 2013, 9:45 am

ShankyCricket wrote:3-0 England, if the weather holds up.

Most of NZ is in drought conditions - I didn't see any rain while on holiday there over the last 3 weeks (granted there are no games in Christchurch or Blenheim). 3-0 England Sad
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by py0alb Tue 05 Mar 2013, 2:17 pm

There will only be a draw if it rains. Probably 2-1 England.

py0alb

Back to top Go down

Post by subhranshu.kumar.5 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 2:58 pm

Probably interesting to see kiwi Performing well at home but that doesn't happen when opposition is England. And moreover English team looks in its brilliant form. My result will be England winning the series 2-0. I will one match to rain. Very Happy
subhranshu.kumar.5
subhranshu.kumar.5

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsey93 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 5:27 pm

Interestingly Indians and Australians seem to be a bit more confident about the English team right now than we are (probably after seeing the win in India).

Winning in India was a great achievement but I'm not sure we hit 5th Gear as we did in 2010/11 and at home in 2011. This should be an easy win but I'm not so confident about us dominating NZ like SA did right now.

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down