The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!!

+27
Imperial Ghosty
Boxtthis
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Mind the windows Tino.
88Chris05
Rowley
bhb001
two_tone
Strongback
hogey
JabMachineMK2
eddyfightfan
TheMackemMawler
rycoys
TopHat24/7
superflyweight
seanmichaels
mobilemaster8
Seanusarrilius
Il Gialloblu
Valero's Conscience
jimdig
davidemore
Mr Bounce
Lumbering_Jack
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TRUSSMAN66
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!! - Page 2 Empty Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Fury Price

Experience 10 10
Power 9 10
Opposition 10 9
Jab 9 10
Right cross 9 10
Left hook 10 10
Uppercut 10 10
Stamina 10 10
Defence 9 10
Heart 10 10
speed 9 10
Ring generalship 9 10
Versatility 10 9
Footwork 9 10
Durability 10 9

Price 147 -143....................Just can't see Fury winning this one...........end of.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!!

Post by Strongback Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:
Strongback wrote:Arreola, Chagaev, Peters, Povetkin, Solis, Sosnowski, Chambers, Helenius, Dimitrenko etc etc...........there's plenty of winnable fights out their that will gain Price experience.

Then there's those American great hopes Seth Mitchell and Deontay Wilder. Maybe he should win the Euro belt first before looking at the yanks.

There's plenty of fights out there for Price when he feels he's "ready"

Errrr what about Fury then? Has not won the Euro Belt and is stating that he beat the greatest heavyweight in American boxing - Kingpin Johnson?

He was decked by a bartender in Prajik and was out on his feet early on against Derek Chisora who clearly had no motivation at all judging by his pathetic weigh in.

Purse bids were submitted for the Price vs Fury fight which Fury ran a mile from........after he stated he would batter price anywhere and anytime. Liar.

Fury is a joke and its proven with him avoiding Price, Klitchkos and Povetkin.

So now he will fight some bum and claim that their the greatest and better than anything.

When did I mention Fury? As Bob Arum would say Price v Fury needs to bake a bit more.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!!

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:36 pm

I get this now. Talk up Princess Prices half dead opponents and put down Furys opponents. Simples. Lets forget that Audley is Princess' best win. Iron chinned Skelton? This is Pythonesque.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Criticise Price is hateful. Use bigoted adjectives towards Fury is totally reasonable.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm

azania wrote:Use bigoted adjectives towards Fury is totally reasonable.

No it isn't, hence why countless of these have been deleted over the last few days and sections of the site rules have been posted on threads over the last few days. Don't let anything as troubling as the facts get in the way of trying to get a rise out of people though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

azania wrote:I get this now. Talk up Princess Prices half dead opponents and put down Furys opponents.

So that would be the exact anti-thesis of what you do with Fury then?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Come again?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Don't want this thread invaded by over-sensitive types with chips on their shoulder..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Don't want this thread invaded by over-sensitive types with chips on their shoulder..

Larry Holmes has joined v2?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Basically what you're accusing people on here of doing re Price, is exactly what you do re Fury.

Basically neither have fought anything great, Price's only (limited) excuse is he's 5 fights short of Fury. Once he's fought TT there CV's will be almost impossible to split.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Oh dear...Another thread goes down the river..............

1. He either knows what he's doing...
2. There is no hope for the kid if he doesn't..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:04 pm

What age is TT, something like 41 ?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Younger than George Foreman when he reclaimed the HW title......to quote Hoppo "age is just a number"

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Fury is way ahead. Chisora alone is better than any of Princess's opponents. Moreover I criticise his opponemts and his chin. The Fury/Chisora fight was a pick em between 2 undefeated fighters. When Price fights someone with a pulse wake me up. He's been fed a diet of cans.

Truss shut up.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:14 pm

azania wrote:When Price fights someone with a pulse wake me up.

Shhhhh. Everyone be very, very quiet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm

At one point, Az, according to you when you were on a wumming mission (prior to the actual fight being announced), Audley was going to knock Price into the middle of next year with a jab. I also seem to remember you saying that Audley was a decent prospective opponent for either Price or Fury and that Sketlon was a decent opponent for Price.

Chisora is the best opponent that either fighter has faced but given that they're both showing some promise, I would hope that we won't be saying that at the end of their respective careers. Fury ahead in terms of where his career is at the moment but I expect Price to close that gap over the next year.

There - a post about Price and Fury without slagging one or the other of them. It is possible.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

azania wrote:Fury is way ahead. Chisora alone is better than any of Princess's opponents. Moreover I criticise his opponemts and his chin. The Fury/Chisora fight was a pick em between 2 undefeated fighters. When Price fights someone with a pulse wake me up. He's been fed a diet of cans.

Truss shut up.

Perfect example of what I was talking about......big up a flat slovenly unmotivated blob in Chisora, but then when anyone compares like-for-like opponents and how well Price disposed of MaccyD compared to Fury (1-1) suddenly Price's opponent is to be disregarded as he was so out of shape compared to the indestructible force Fury apparently faced... Rolling Eyes

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Younger than George Foreman when he reclaimed the HW title......to quote Hoppo "age is just a number"

Yeah holding on to extraordinary talent is tough. Being old and never having the talent in the first place, well..........

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
azania wrote:When Price fights someone with a pulse wake me up.

Shhhhh. Everyone be very, very quiet.
I can post and sleep at the same time. Haven't you noticed given my history here?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:30 pm

superflyweight wrote:At one point, Az, according to you when you were on a wumming mission (prior to the actual fight being announced), Audley was going to knock Price into the middle of next year with a jab. I also seem to remember you saying that Audley was a decent prospective opponent for either Price or Fury and that Sketlon was a decent opponent for Price.

Chisora is the best opponent that either fighter has faced but given that they're both showing some promise, I would hope that we won't be saying that at the end of their respective careers. Fury ahead in terms of where his career is at the moment but I expect Price to close that gap over the next year.

There - a post about Price and Fury without slagging one or the other of them. It is possible.

At no time did I pick Audrey to win. I did say a stern gaze on his chin would end Price. Who was to know that Audrey would be so petrified and surrendered faster than dunkirk.

Yes Skelton was a good opponent. But lets not get carried away. He was just that; an opponent.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:34 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
azania wrote:Fury is way ahead. Chisora alone is better than any of Princess's opponents. Moreover I criticise his opponemts and his chin. The Fury/Chisora fight was a pick em between 2 undefeated fighters. When Price fights someone with a pulse wake me up. He's been fed a diet of cans.

Truss shut up.

Perfect example of what I was talking about......big up a flat slovenly unmotivated blob in Chisora, but then when anyone compares like-for-like opponents and how well Price disposed of MaccyD compared to Fury (1-1) suddenly Price's opponent is to be disregarded as he was so out of shape compared to the indestructible force Fury apparently faced... Rolling Eyes

You don't see the double standards in your post?

A half dead chisora is miles better than anything price has fought.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Younger than George Foreman when he reclaimed the HW title......to quote Hoppo "age is just a number"

Yeah holding on to extraordinary talent is tough. Being old and never having the talent in the first place, well..........

Silly question, silly answer.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 pm

azania wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Truss shut up.

You don't see the double standards in your post?

A half dead chisora is miles better than anything price has fought.

No because I did not post an opinion. Just an example of the inconsistency typical of your analysis where you pick a fighter or argument and just run with it, ignoring facts and sense in equal measure along the way. Producing a totally unbalanced assessment.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 pm

It will be funny when this fight does happen cos Az will have a lot of egg on his face, that to say he will come back after the drubbing Fury will get. At the end of the day, he poo's in a bucket.

Last edited by Soldier_Of_Fortune on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:45 pm

On this thread Skelton has been promoted to an iron chinned warrior. Now Chis was a fat slob. Go figure.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm

He was when he faced Fury

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:53 pm

azania wrote:Top

On this thread Skelton has been promoted to an iron chinned warrior. Now Chis was a fat slob. Go figure.

If you were more balanced then maybe people arguing against you would be too? It's simply reflective.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:04 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
azania wrote:Top

If you were more balanced then maybe people arguing against you would be too? It's simply reflective.

That was before I joined in. Moreover why blame me for what others write? I'm sure all here are adults with their own opinions.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm sure all here are adults with their own opinions..

You have more faith than I do.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:He was when he faced Fury

Still miles better than anyone Princess has fought, with the possible exception of the iron jawed and ultra skilled Skelton.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:19 pm

azania wrote:

Still miles better than anyone Princess has fought, with the possible exception of the iron jawed and ultra skilled Skelton.

I would be worried if i was backing Fury to beat Price then, because one of those fighters that Price took apart and you say was miles worse than Chisora was good enough to handily beat Fury in everyone's eyes except Terry O (my god) Connor. Dont forget as well of the two of them Fury is the one that's been wobbled by a non puncher and hurt several times. I look forward to seeing your comments when Price destroys Fury, in what will prove to be a mismatch.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 pm

I suppose that was the best of John McDermott that showef up against princess. Yes I believe he was robbed. But the record was put right the next fight. 3 years princess fights an even fatter JM and all sing his praises. Trevor Berbick beat Ali ergo he's the GOAT.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 pm

hogey wrote:
azania wrote:

I would be worried if i was backing Fury to beat Price then, because one of those fighters that Price took apart and you say was miles worse than Chisora was good enough to handily beat Fury in everyone's eyes except Terry O (my god) Connor.

Which would be the classic Az hypocrisy... Fury vs Price - 15 round analysis!! - Page 2 1347041234

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:28 pm

azania wrote:I suppose that was the best of John McDermott that showef up against princess. Yes I believe he was robbed. But the record was put right the next fight. 3 years princess fights an even fatter JM and all sing his praises. Trevor Berbick beat Ali ergo he's the GOAT.

Thank-you for proving my point so succinctly.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:30 pm

My pleasure

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 pm

You must be out of practice from that prolonged absence from the boards. That was a lot easier than normal.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:37 pm

azania wrote:I suppose that was the best of John McDermott that showef up against princess. Yes I believe he was robbed. But the record was put right the next fight. 3 years princess fights an even fatter JM and all sing his praises. Trevor Berbick beat Ali ergo he's the GOAT.

He was in much better shape than Chisora was for the Fury fight who was hyperventilating after the first round (and i still think would KO fury if he got into shape for it). Big John also gave Fury another great fight in the rematch, but no way he goes more than 2 rounds with Price though at any stage of his career he just cant live with the brutal power.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

hogey wrote:

He was in much better shape than Chisora was for the Fury fight who was hyperventilating after the first round (and i still think would KO fury if he got into shape for it). Big John also gave Fury another great fight in the rematch, but no way he goes more than 2 rounds with Price though at any stage of his career he just cant live with the brutal power.

Dear Lord. Much better shape?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Big John also came in the ring at the same weight 270lbs for his rematch with Fury as he did against Price so i am sure you dont really rate that win too highly as well, what does that say about young Tyson if it takes him 9 rounds to dispose of someone who is out of shape yet Price destroys the same bloke in the same shape in a couple of minutes.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Ali came in lighter against Holmes than in his previous fights.

Lets forget that Princess fought him years later.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Wriggle.....wriggle.....wriggle......lol

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Not years later, 20 months later in fact.
Fury fought a rematch with a 29 yr old Big john coming off 3 straight losses who weighed 270lbs and had a 9 round war with him before managing to stop him.
Price fought a 31yr old Big John coming off a win who weighed 271lbs and KOed him in a round.

Matt Skelton done the same as Price to BJM back in 2005 as well which begs the question why he gave Fury so many problems not once but twice and when he was actually in shape clearly beat him.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Why are you calling him "Princess" Az?

Don't you get tired of only having the opposite opinion because its different?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:56 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Why are you calling him "Princess" Az?

Don't you get tired of only having the opposite opinion because its different?

Evidence would suggest not...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:52 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Silly question, silly answer.

I'll break it down for you fella.

Tony Thompson, he's 41 and he was never any good. The only two proper fights he's had he was knocked out.

He qualifies as a Price opponent though: Two gloves a glass jaw and a heart beat.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Take it you'd beat him then Strongback?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Take it you'd beat him then Strongback?

I didn't think there was such a thing as a powder punching heavyweight but then I saw Tony Tompson.

I've done two courses in Krav Maga btw.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Strongback wrote:

I didn't think there was such a thing as a powder punching heavyweight but then I saw Tony Tompson.

I think the ultimate non punching Heavyweight is Neven Pajkic you would have to have a chin like a 5 yr old girl to get knocked down by him, oh tell a lie he did once knock some big lump over the blokes name escapes me now, Dyson Angry or something.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Price>Fury......... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:36 pm

hogey wrote:
Strongback wrote:

I think the ultimate non punching Heavyweight is Neven Pajkic you would have to have a chin like a 5 yr old girl to get knocked down by him, oh tell a lie he did once knock some big lump over the blokes name escapes me now, Dyson Angry or something.

You seen Thompson fight?

Lets get real. This fight is a waste of time.

Prices jaw will be in no danger so this is a good reason to make the fight. It's simple Maloney theory. 15 fights in and he still won't have been tested. It's not even a good workout.

When's Price going to take a fight?

That's a fair question in my view.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Fury is Irish and Price isn't..............so Price is garbage!!

we get it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next