The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

+5
Steel
Ozzy3213
Pal Joey
davidl1061
Kenny
9 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread Empty The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke Fri 18 Jan - 13:47

The title of the thread says it all.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke Fri 18 Jan - 14:30

2013 Season -

SQUAD NUMBERS

1 Greg Eden, 2 Craig Hall, 3 Kris Welham, 4 Sean Gleeson, 5 David Hodgson, 6 Travis Burns, 7 Michael Dobson, 8 Evarn Tuimavave, 9 Josh Hodgson, 10 Ryan O'Hara, 11 Con Mika, 13 Rhys Lovegrove, 14 Lincoln Withers, 15 Graeme Horne, 16 Adam Walker, 17 Sam Latus, 18 Liam Salter, 19 Omari Caro, 20 Jordan Cox, 21 Keal Carlile, 22 Richard Beaumont, 23 Mickey Paea, 24 James Green, 25 George Griffin, 26 Alex Brown, 27 Chris Heil, 28 Tyla Hepi, 29 Aaron Ollett, 30 Matty Beharrell, 31 Sonny Esslemont.

As a Rovers fan, the first 26 look good enough to do well on paper. Full of creative exciting players with a better strike players, fast and with decent back up should players be not performing, espically in the back division (which is unusal for Rovers).
It's also good to see quite a few young players in the squad, though hard to see them getting many if any game time.

SL FIXTURE LIST.

RD1 Catalan H. RD2 Wakefield A. RD3 Widnes H. RD4 Salford A. RD5 Warrington H. RD6 London A. RD7 Bradford A. RD8 Castleford H. RD9 Hull FC A. RD10 Wigan H. RD11 St Helens H. RD12 Huddersfield A. RD13 Leeds H. RD14 Castleford A. RD15 Wakefield H. RD16 Hull FC Manchester. RD17 Bradford H. RD18 Huddersfield H. RD19 Catalan A. RD20 St Helens A. RD21 Salford H. RD22 Warrington A. RD23 Wigan A. RD24 Hull FC H. RD25 Leeds A. RD26 Widnes A. RD27 London H.

It goes without saying that every SL side is competent, and that on any given day they can beat each other. But as a Rovers fan that is not a bad fixture list. RD'S1 TO 9, are games that if we want to get back into the play offs we have to look to be winning most, Both top 4 sides are at home so not that bad a start. RD'S 9 to 13 are where it gets trickey, but given that 3 off these games at home is an advantage. Then back to the games we need to be winning, which is just as well as from rd19 when we get towards deciding the play offs, that is a bitch of a fixture list, Last years top 5 away?, the 6th place side at home in a local derby. I can't help feeling that alot may rest on the last game v London. If we start well, and do well in the middle part we might be alright, if not we won't be in the play offs.

GROUND.

If it hasn't already been completed, then some point at the start of the season the new north stand will finally open. In my opinion, Rovers then need to extend the east stand down to the south dead ball line. And build a new south stand/terrace closer to the pitch. If we do this Craven Park will be a 3/4's good rugby ground ( i've never liked the main stand, to tall and not long enough). Intrestingly Tony Galvin's money is believed to be heading towards both these projects.

HOPES.

That Rovers are the attacking exciting creative side that they look on paper, and the few games i get to are exciting.
I firmly believe that the from 2/3 downwards are wide open, if we perform theres no reason we can't not only get into the playoffs but finnish quite i high up.
Given that its 32 years since we won it, 27 years since we appeared in the final, and 6 years since a semi final appearence, a decent run in the challange cup would be nice, and given the luck of the draw theres no reason why it can't happen.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 18 Jan - 14:43

So were 3/4's of the way through pre seaseon, and have played 2 of the 3 friendly's we arragened.

1st a young team including fringe players travelled to Newcastle to face Gateshead. apparently after a poor 1st half that saw them trailing 6-8 at ht, they improved massively in the 2nd half to come out 22-8 winners. Quite a few impressed in the 2nd half, but the star was young scrum half Matty Beharrell, who was influential in the middle of the park.
Then last week Rovers defeated a young Wigan side at Craven park, after trailing 0-10 early on, a strong Rovers side that changed quite a bit in the 2nd half, came back to win 32-10.

i was at neither game, and the above is based on the reports i've read.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 20 Jan - 16:06

12 Cory Paterson ..... was missing off the squad list .

I went to the Wigan friendly and he was the stand out player while he was on the pitch , he put some big hits in and looked comfortable carrying the ball forward .

last warm up friendly game today , if you can get a friendly derby game away at the KC stadium

Hull FC 18 - 28 Hull KR ............final result , while i don't read anything into friendlies it's nice to win them especially against the darkside . Thankfully no major injuries picked up aswell .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 20 Jan - 16:49

What do you think of this 15 million pound investment from Larvin ? tiger
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 22 Jan - 0:13

Spoke to soon , HULL KR have confirmed centre Kris Welham broke his hand against HULL FC in sundays friendly .

No news on how long he will be out injured .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 25 Jan - 17:25

Hi Kenny,

personally if we use it towards the ground i think its welcome, and lets face it it is needed. But its dependent on what strings he attaches to it. Espically as it seems there is going to be no sponser money for SL coming in.

Was at the game sunday, in the first half we looked very good, and should have been more than 22-6 up. and when more of the squad players came on in the second we held our own, which was good to see.
Like i said while Welham's injury is a blow, but we have cover which Rovers teams of the past didn't really have. After the game i'm more optamistic about the season ahead, but still belive we have to start well. Can't wait for the start of the season.

What do you think to most pundits i've seen putting us out of the play-offs?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 26 Jan - 2:19

Sandercock talks set for Easter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/21180462

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 26 Jan - 16:11

George Hotel1895 wrote:Sandercock talks set for Easter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/21180462

Seems a strange time to hold them, only a 3rd of the way through the season.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 26 Jan - 16:25

Seeing as partnerships with lower league clubs, seems the way forward. I would like Rovers to think/enter into a partnership with Gateshead.
They already have a number of our youngsters, they would benefit from access to other players, coaching help and advice from a club already entrenched in there community with help on getting help on this, and how to get this aspect going.
I would go the whole hog, a wall of merchandise for each club in the other's souvenirs shop. Guaranteed friendlies each season, Rovers running a lottery once every couple of months for Gateshead. Offer schools
In the Gateshead area tickets for games, one for a Gateshead game and afterwards one for a Rovers game. Holiday trainings schools in the Gateshead areas.

Plus we both hate the black and white team from the wrong side of the river Hull.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 27 Jan - 14:09

I think the top 4 in Wigan Warrington St Helens Leeds are a shoe in Catalans and FC should get in the top 6 and then its a fight between us HuddersField and Wakefield for the other 2 places , Bradford could also be there or there abouts but it will depend on how they start the season like us .

Sandercock is in his last year of his contract so i think is a good time to look at things after 8 or 10 games as this is his squad now so we should have a decent idea of how they are gelling by then .

I would like a link up with a lower club ( when you said Gateshead i thought you ment FC Whistle )
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 27 Jan - 15:19

Catalans could struggle with Dureau out for a while. But otherwise I agree with your top 6,
But I think the bottom places in the play offs could be very interesting. I would also add Castleford & London into the mix. Which is why I believe we have to start well as these are the sides we're playing before the big teams.

Gateshead version 2 the area is untapped which we could get into getting more support and the young players.

Wouldn't want Hull as our junior partners, they have nothing to offer us Very Happy
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 27 Jan - 17:11

Think there could be a few teams who should do well in Catalans , Huddersfield and Bradford who with new coaches could slip up a bit ....... in fact you could throw St Helens into that who might not make top 4
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 30 Jan - 16:54

Eden and Lovegrove should both shrug off injurys and be available for sundays game , it will be interesting to see who plays left centre with Welham out with either Heil or Horne favourites
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 31 Jan - 14:25

Would like either Salter or Neil to play, with Horne on the bench.
But think he'll go for Hornes experience.

You going Sunday Kenny, I'm working.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 31 Jan - 14:33

No can't make sunday either , i think he will go with Horne also .........my team would be

Eden
Caro Salter Horne Hodgson
Hall Dobson
Paea Hodgson Walker
Mika Paterson
Griffin

Lovegrove, Withers , Tuimavave, Heil
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 1 Feb - 1:01

Is Gleeson defiantly out then, if he is would probably go,

Eden
Caro, Horne, Salter, Hodgson.
Hall, Dobson.
Paea, Hodgson, Tuimavave.
Mila, Paterson.
Lovegrove

Withers,Griffin, Beaumont, Brown.

But I expect Walker in there somewhere.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 4 Feb - 4:20

So Rovers begin the 2013 season with a 24-32 loss to Catalans at home.

From the report I've read, sounds like we played pretty much like we did last season. Terrible in the 1st half with some woeful defence, when we were 2-26 down, suddenly clicked and produced a storming comeback with some excellent attack to reduce the deficit to 6, before throwing it away again.

Will have to read the RL papers tomorrow to get a better idea.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 4 Feb - 14:20

I listened to the game on the radio and yes got to agree tiger it sounded like the same old story from last season ..... start poorly then come good in the second half but give ourselves to much to do .

I do think Sandercock made a grave error before kick off though .When Eden failed his fitness test before the game he switched Hall to fullback and played Withers at halfback when all week we have trained with a Dobson/Hall pairing . Withers hasn't played halfback since 2009 for the Crusaders and while he didn't do badly why alter 2 positions why not just bring someone in to play fulback and leave Hall at 6 ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 4 Feb - 15:05

Hull KR have confirmed a proposed takeover of the club by local businessman Tony Larvin has fallen through.

Larvin had previously suggested he would be prepared to invest £15m into the Super League club but missed a first payment deadline of January 31.

The club then released the following statement: "Club officials had been in contact with Mr Larvin during the last three months but promised funds have not materialised.

"Therefore, the club will now actively pursue other avenues of potential new

investment and will not be making any further comment at this time."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 5 Feb - 5:44

Got to agree with the Withers thing Kenny. It baffled me to.

Rovers have sent youngsters Richard Beaumont (back row or center), James Green (prop) and Aaron Ollett (back row) to Gateshead on a season long dual registration deal, providing Rovers don't need Them. Like I posted earlier We really should go in
Partnership with them.

Kris Welham thinks he could be back by rd 3/4, as his injuries mot as bad as first feared.

I don't get the Larvin thing, why has he been giving interviews about what he was going to do if he didn't have the money, makes him look a mug. Rovers to be fair have handled the whole thing very well.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 5 Feb - 16:17

Yes i agree the board have handled this very well , i dont understand why Larvin brought it out into the public view if he had nothing to back him up ? fool
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 6 Feb - 16:31

only change being mooted for Sunday is Eden in ( if fit ) and Carlisle out otherwise it looks like the same team
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 7 Feb - 15:02

The Robins have made a move to ease their current injury problems by bringing in Huddersfield Giants’ Dale Ferguson on loan.

The 24-year-old back rower will head to MS3 Craven Park on a month’s loan and adds experience to a Rovers’ squad which is currently missing the likes of Ryan O’Hara, Rhys Lovegrove, Kris Welham, Sean Gleeson and Travis Burns.

He’ll be available for selection this weekend for the televised trip to Wakefield Wildcats on Saturday night (KO 5:45pm).
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 7 Feb - 15:05

19-man squad for Saturday’s round two trip to Wakefield Trinity Wildcats.

Rhys Lovegrove misses out having picked up a knee injury last weekend, whilst Travis Burns, Ryan O’Hara, Sean Gleeson and Kris Welham are other notable absentees from the squad.

However, new loan signing Dale Ferguson is included and will wear the number 32 shirt.

The squad in full is:

Liam Salter

Omari Caro

Dale Ferguson

Graeme Horne

Adam Walker

Cory Paterson

Con Mika

Evarn Tuimavave

Jordan Cox

George Griffin

Josh Hodgson

Mickey Paea

Keal Carlile

Craig Hall

Michael Dobson

David Hodgson

Greg Eden

Sam Latus

Lincoln Withers
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 7 Feb - 17:42

tiger your wish has come true

Hull KR announced a duel registration partnership with Gateshead Thunder with Ritchie Beaumont , James Green and Aaron Ollett signing forms .

Rovers said they wanted to form a partnership with a Championship side and that Gateshead had shown interest in doing so . Gateshead stated that there are a number of good young players playing in the area and wanted to go forward with them by opening up possibilities with Rovers .

Rovers coach Craig Sandercock also said " I can see 4 or 5 of our players benefiting from the Gateshead experience , when players are duel registered it doesn't mean they dont have a future here . If they aren't playing any rugby i can't select them , by going out to Gateshead they can get game time . I will be sent dvds of their games so i can asses how they are performing and to see if they warrant recalling to our first team .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 10 Feb - 2:15

I only saw the 1st half of tonight's 36-20 defeat at Wakefield due to work.

But our defence looked woeful and allowed Wakefield alot of cheap yards, our attack was to much one man stuff, which was awful given that when we did string a few passes together we caused Wakefield quite a few problems. And to be honest I thought we were poor against an okay but not great Wakefield side, who worryingly out did us in the enthusiasm and basic skill stakes. Also couldn't understand why Sandercock started with the same side as last week, though it was good to hear that Withers was okay after what looked a very bad collision 10 secs into the game.

We have to win next seeks home game against Widnes if just to stop then run off defeats that stretches over the end of last season.

I'm not overly worried yet, given this is the start of the season, and we do have quite a few injuries. Just concerned about it, and what I saw for 40 minutes tonight.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 10 Feb - 2:42

we did our usual of giving away the ball to easily , or kicks were poor and we allowed them to many yards when they returned them .

Attacking wise there were some positives but defensively we just drop off tackles which you cant afford to do .And our defenders dont seem to appreciate were they are on the pitch at times , we leave to many gaps in our defensive line .

No excuses we didn't deserve to win the game over the 80 minutes . Losing Withers after 10 seconds didn't help but these things happen in a contact sport .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 11 Feb - 2:13

Agree Kenny.

Attacking wise look okay when passing it, and when Burns,Eden, Gleeson and Welham
Play/return you would think that's a competent attack, especially given Patersons form, and hopefully moving Hall to loose will free him up. My only worry is we seem to play alot of one man stuff, and rely to much on Dobson, who I think is more of a strike player than a creative one.

Defensively, we seem to give up alot of cheap yards, especially after initial contact, at times our chase is ragged giving the opposition alot of yards,and like you say, alot of the time the defensive line don't seem to know what's happening and to many players make the wrong decision leaving gaps all over the place. Hopefully this will improve, but given that it's been the same for over a season it dosn't inspire confidence that it will.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 11 Feb - 10:07

next weeks game now really is a must win game , we need to stop this run of defeats .

The thing that gives me some confidence is the fact we are playing without our first choice stand off , full back and both starting centres so any team would be finding it difficult missing those positions .

Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb - 18:21

My first trip to your place this weekend. Looking forward to it. As much as I don't rate him I'm hoping Jon Clarke gets let off and is allowed to play. How he was the only player sin binned in a 25 man brawl I'll never know, especially seeing how 3 Saints players were the first to instigate the fight after the high shot. Child was appalling all game, not just for Widnes but Saints as well

I reckon you'll probably beat us, but don't think it'll be a hammering like last season

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 11 Feb - 23:15

Your more then welcome gazzyD ( just dont take the 2 points with you )

I'm hoping to get there myself on Sunday
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 12 Feb - 0:11

I didn't think it looked that bad on saturday but .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/article-2276846/Lincoln-Withers-head-injury-Hull-KR-rugby-league-match.html#axzz2Kdg579mQ
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 12 Feb - 4:25

Kenny, Apparently Richie Beaumont hasn't signed for Gateshead.

Gazzy, not sure that we'll win if we play like we have the 1st 2 games as you seem to have tightened up alot from last season (was at the game last year, you were woeful), and have some decent players.
We need the win, and with Eden probably back Hall at stand off hopefully we'll produce a better performance.
Also agree with the Clarke thing (he's been let off, though Cross has been suspended for the game), how can only one player be sin binned in a 25 man brawl, you would expect at least one from each side.
Again working so going to miss the game.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 14 Feb - 16:35

tiger yes i saw that Beaumont hasn't gone yet but thats just becuase of the injurys we have , he should go up once we get a few players back .
Have you seen that Gateshead will play a ' home ' game at MS3 Craven Park , bit of a round trip
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 15 Feb - 2:57

Kenny wrote:tiger yes i saw that Beaumont hasn't gone yet but thats just becuase of the injurys we have , he should go up once we get a few players back .
Have you seen that Gateshead will play a ' home ' game at MS3 Craven Park , bit of a round trip

No I hadn't seen that, they must be laying on free buses for the loyal Gateshead fans.
Is it in June/July? As from what I remember that's usually when they can't use there ground.
If I was Rovers, I'd cut the prices to say £10 seating,£8 standing, to try and get Rovers supporters to the game (obviously Gateshead would get the gate receipts).
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 15 Feb - 9:02

Gateshead Thunder will play their first home fixture of the 2013 season against North Wales Crusaders on 10 March at Hull KR's Craven Park ground.

The game has been switched as the International Stadium is in use for the Stan Calvert competition between the Northumbria and Newcastle universities.

Fans who make the journey face a 288 mile round trip, although the club will cover season ticket holders' costs.

A statement said the club were unable to source a local RFL approved venue.

Thunder have previously staged games at South Shields' Filtrona Park, Kingston Park in Newcastle and Darlington Arena.

Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 18 Feb - 15:14

Hull KR finally ended a losing streak going back to July last season, with a resounding 44-18 win against Widnes at craven park yesterday.

Welcoming back Eden and Welham from injury, and moving Hall back to stand off did the trick, as Rovers put this one to bed by half time leading 34-0.After apparently a very good performance, 2nd half was scrapper but it generally is when you build such a lead. So our 2013 season is finally up and running.

Once we got some of our injured players back, and with Burns due back soon we close to getting our starting 13 back. Which as I posted originally is a decent one that will always going to give us a chance in games.
This is why though I was concerned, I wasn't really worried.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 19 Feb - 15:51

Just got tickets for Rovers game on Sunday at Salford, Yahoo can't wait.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 21 Feb - 12:14

I went last sunday and thought we looked very good at times , we seemed to have direction from the halfs and Lovegrove at looseforward had a good game .

In a way i was disappointed we didn't score more points in the second half but then Widnes were always going to come out better in that second half .

Just hope we start this weekends game against Salford in the same way we did against Widnes and put points on our side of the board and not concede any ( but the game is on Sky and we dont usually play well on Tv)
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 21 Feb - 22:28

Rovers have asked Huddersfield if they can keep Dale Ferguson for another month ................but not heard if they agree or not yet
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 22 Feb - 2:42

We did alright against Huddersfield last year, and we always seem to do well at the madness event(only lost one 52-0 against Saints), but agree for some reason tv brings out the worst in us.

Also my dad & brother are going, (they live in Lancashire), this will be the 6th time they've seen Rovers (3 at Wigan, 1 at Saints & 1 at Warrington), and they've only seen us win once.

But despite these omens I'm hopeful, given that were getting players back, plus a Leeds fan I work with saw the Leeds/Salford game last week and said they're really poor.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Feb - 12:27

You would hope that Salford are the team you would want to play right now given their start to the season , but we always get to play these teams at supposed the right time .......and it's us that they turn their seasons around against
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Feb - 23:43

Craig Sandercock has named his 19-man squad ahead of Sunday's visit to the Salford City Reds.

Lincoln Withers and Liam Salter both return to the squad after their absence last time out.

The squad in full is:

Liam Salter

Omari Caro

Dale Ferguson

Graeme Horne

Adam Walker

Cory Paterson

Con Mika

Evarn Tuimavave

Kris Welham

James Green

Josh Hodgson

Mickey Paea

Keal Carlile

Craig Hall

Michael Dobson

David Hodgson

Greg Eden

Rhys Lovegrove

Lincoln Withers

Im amazed Withers is back so soon , that cut looked bad
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 24 Feb - 15:53

You still going today tiger ? if you are hold up a v2 sign and we will look for you in the crowd
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 24 Feb - 23:28

I would imagine that you and all the Rovers fans would have been disappointed to lose to the Reds.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 24 Feb - 23:38

ToYeah I went Kenny, wish I hadn't froze my Love sacks off, and for that performance (other than 1st 10mins and the 20mins around half time).
I don't get how from looking so good in attack, we suddenly decide that one man rugby is the way to go. And how many stupid mistakes do we have to keep doing before learning how to control the ball.
As for the defense, we still let the opposition make far to many cheap yards, and it must be obvious that the defensive style is not working.

I worry about next week, play like that Warrington will kill us.

Alot of Rovers fans at the end, want Sandercock to be gone, Trouble is who comes in, can't see Powell leaving Featherstone, not sure Chester's ready yet, so does this mean we once again go Aussie, as there aren't that many British coaches.

To be honest George, being a Rovers fan you get used to these types of loses especially away. But when you're 20 points up, you expect/should win, the performance was worse.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 24 Feb - 23:45

tigerrobins wrote:
ToYeah I went Kenny, wish I hadn't froze my Love sacks off, and for that performance (other than 1st 10mins and the 20mins around half time).
I don't get how from looking so good in attack, we suddenly decide that one man rugby is the way to go. And how many stupid mistakes do we have to keep doing before learning how to control the ball.
As for the defense, we still let the opposition make far to many cheap yards, and it must be obvious that the defensive style is not working.

I worry about next week, play like that Warrington will kill us.

Alot of Rovers fans at the end, want Sandercock to be gone, Trouble is who comes in, can't see Powell leaving Featherstone, not sure Chester's ready yet, so does this mean we once again go Aussie, as there aren't that many British coaches.

To be honest George, being a Rovers fan you get used to these types of loses especially away. But when you're 20 points up, you expect/should win, the performance was worse.
I suppose you could always turn to Nobby. He would turn things around for given a little bit of time. The down side might be the type of football the team played under him. Then again fans will turn up to watch a winning side.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 25 Feb - 0:02

If we carry on the way we're going, then i imagine he might be the choice to steady the ship.

Agree with what you say about his style of rugby, but give him the job to the end of season, and bring in the new main coach then. Though to be honest, if we are to do that ,might as well sticking with Sandercock,
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 25 Feb - 15:01

I am so mad i cant put it into words right now
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content