The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer.

+4
Valero's Conscience
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
hampo17
8 posters

Go down

Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer. Empty Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer.

Post by hampo17 Tue 18 Dec 2012, 9:28 am

Sorry if this has been posted. Just read an article about the photographer who was apparently assaulted by members of Manny Pacquiaos entourage after he was knocked out by Marquez. They where upset with him taking photographs of Manny laying face first on the canvas.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/manny-pacquiao-aides-allegedly-attacked-photographer-brutal-knockout-005405170--box.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer. Empty Re: Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer.

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:25 am

Lol

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer. Empty Re: Members of team Pacquiao assault photographer.

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:31 am

There's always something quite gratifying about a photographer getting a shoeing whether it is deserved or not.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:38 am

yeah

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:19 am

Buboy and Koncz both wind me up. I love the bit where the articale says Buboy was on the floor crying after Manny was KO'd and then enraged to see a photographer taking photos of his fallen obsession!

Buboy is wanted by Manny and been with him sinse day one but he shouldn't be in his corner.

Manny needs to ditch all the many hangers-on he has.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue 18 Dec 2012, 3:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:There's always something quite gratifying about a photographer getting a shoeing whether it is deserved or not.

...yeah the heinous photographer hired by the A.P. to do his job ringside, as he has done for many years.

I think it's disgusting that he got that hassle for doing his job, it's not as though he was taking photos of Princess Kate with her baps out. I'm also sure the Pacquiao camp were quite happy to allow photos and video of Hatton laid out cold in their promotional photos.

If I was that photographer I would take Koncz and that fat thug monkey boy of Pacquiao to the cleaners for assault.

Even Don King would be ashamed of that.

Pigs.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 4:07 pm

School Project wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:There's always something quite gratifying about a photographer getting a shoeing whether it is deserved or not.

...yeah the heinous photographer hired by the A.P. to do his job ringside, as he has done for many years.

I think it's disgusting that he got that hassle for doing his job, it's not as though he was taking photos of Princess Kate with her baps out. I'm also sure the Pacquiao camp were quite happy to allow photos and video of Hatton laid out cold in their promotional photos.

If I was that photographer I would take Koncz and that fat thug monkey boy of Pacquiao to the cleaners for assault.

Pigs.

Fair point although my original effort was a flippant comment about photographers in general. That said, if we are going to get on our horses, perhaps you'd like to consider the fact that his position was impeding those trying to help Pacquiao who looked in serious trouble at the time (His neck seemed to be suspending his body from the bottom rope at the time). Being an experienced photographer (and using his own analogy mentioned in the article) if he was trying to get a shot of a dying soldier in a war zone whilst impeding medics providing assistance I think he'd get more than a couple of b1tch slaps from a tubby Filipino groupie and a washed up has been with bad hair.

I've also attached a picture of Hatton out cold for your perusal.

Spoiler:

From the picture, and memory of the fight, at no point was Hatton ever surrounded by photographers impeding the referee and or doctors from getting to him. Perhaps the photographer in question just needed to improve his judgement of the angle for the best shot on this occasion?

Koncz and the Filipino fellow maybe be distateful figures in your eyes but I think if it was my mate in the same position as Pacquiao I'd do the same.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 18 Dec 2012, 4:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Koncz and the Filipino fellow maybe be distateful figures in your eyes but I think if it was my mate in the same position as Pacquiao I'd do the same.

I wouldn't be in tears though. Buboy the big girl! Sad

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 4:24 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I wouldn't be in tears though. Buboy the big girl! Sad

Yes, perhaps a bit OTT.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 18 Dec 2012, 5:30 pm

Oh how dare they photograph Lord Manny!!!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 6:14 pm

I think there's a bit of a backlash against Manny and his team for some reason. The guy seems very humble and has never done anything that I can see would irritate a boxing fan? I can't remember his corner team doing anything inflammatory and Koncz is a bell but i'd be interested to know if anyone can provide a promoter / manager who isn't.

Truth is, this guy probably couldn't sell his shots and is looking for recompense and publicity. Typical soft British / American reaction to a bit of rough and tumble. It's a non story.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 6:29 pm

[quote="School Project"]
seanmichaels wrote: I'm also sure the Pacquiao camp were quite happy to allow photos and video of Hatton laid out cold in their promotional photos.

Other than TV coverage, can anyone confirm this? Did Manny have it on his T-Shirt at a press conference perhaps?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 18 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

Team Pacquaio showing their true colours.

Got no sympathy for him at all after he rubbed Hatton's nose in it after he beat him. Classless.

Wouldn't have a problem with anyone who thought Bradley beat him either. Got to be honest, I thought Bradley done enough in that.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 6:44 pm

Herman Jaggery wrote:

Got no sympathy for him at all after he rubbed Hatton's nose in it after he beat him. Classless.

Interested if you could show me an example of that (www.google.co.uk). Might change my mind.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue 18 Dec 2012, 6:52 pm

Sorry sean , that wasn't directed at you in any way at all. But for Manny to say he was a better person than Hatton was beyond the pale for me. Pure hypocrisy, after it was Manny who brought race into it.

Anyway, bottom line is, and it's there for all to see- Marquez has won their series. He's the better fighter

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 18 Dec 2012, 7:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
School Project wrote:

Pigs.

Fair point although my original effort was a flippant comment about photographers in general. That said, if we are going to get on our horses, perhaps you'd like to consider the fact that his position was impeding those trying to help Pacquiao who looked in serious trouble at the time (His neck seemed to be suspending his body from the bottom rope at the time). Being an experienced photographer (and using his own analogy mentioned in the article) if he was trying to get a shot of a dying soldier in a war zone whilst impeding medics providing assistance I think he'd get more than a couple of b1tch slaps from a tubby Filipino groupie and a washed up has been with bad hair.

Spoiler:

From the picture, and memory of the fight, at no point was Hatton ever surrounded by photographers impeding the referee and or doctors from getting to him. Perhaps the photographer in question just needed to improve his judgement of the angle for the best shot on this occasion?

bloody hell seanmichaels using the quote button correctly and adding a picture in the same post!! Erm

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 18 Dec 2012, 7:10 pm

compelling and rich wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
School Project wrote:

Pigs.

Spoiler:

bloody hell seanmichaels using the quote button correctly and adding a picture in the same post!! Erm

Smashing it up at the moment. Told I had to talk boxing to stay here. This subject unlike many cut'n'paste topics has riled me so happy to talk.

Don't think or can't remember a Manny/Hatton slagging match or to that matter a race war? I do have short term memory issues though. Nothing illegal.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down