The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

5 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever Empty The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:29 am

http://v2journal.com/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-11th-december.html

It's beginning to look a lot like podcasts, appearing on the screen...

Poorly thought through introductions aside, this week's podcast is a return to the fantastic three man team of legend, Adam, Gavin and Chris. This week the trio talk TNA Final Resolution, WWE's build up to Tables, Ladders and Chairs, as well as their highlights and disappointments of wrestling in 2012.

The main figures under our keen observation this week are James Storm, Vince McMahon and The Shield as we look at the current rosters of both major wrestling companies in the industry and how these figures play their roles in the current product.

With PPV's just passed and PPV's to come we see how each company is booking its talent and where we think they are heading into 2013. Are we soon to see changes in major title holders of each company, and are the Uso's better than the two tag teams TNA had competing for the belts this Sunday? Spoiler Alert!: The answer is yes.

As ever, we would love your feedback. Our questions to our audience this week:

1. How much better than Chavo and Hernandez are the Usos?
2. Is the Aces and Eights story beyond overextended?
3. Should Jeff Hardy be TNA Champion?
4. Who will emerge victorious in WWE's three main events of TLC?
5. Has Gavin finally turned heel after his disgraceful actions at the show's finale?

This podcast needs a wider audience and that means you can help - make sure to spread the word about us on Twitter and Facebook.

http://v2journal.com/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-11th-december.html

Also Competition time:

This week we are putting on a competition for you all - the winner will be picked by TNAs Blossom Twins who are on the show next week. Prizes will be revealed on the show (to avoid disappointment).

All you need to do is email wrestling@v2journal.com with your answer to the following:

If you were debuting as a wrestler what would be your entrance song and what would be your finisher be called?

Best answers to be read out and the winner will be chosen by the Blossom Twins next week.

Good luck.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

Post by Hero Wed 12 Dec 2012, 12:08 pm

I've entered the Blossom Girls (oo er!) competition.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast *with added Competition*- 11th December - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

Post by VDT Wed 12 Dec 2012, 1:37 pm

My enterence music would be TNT by ACDC Because the Chorus kinda sounds like:
Cos I'm VDT
I'm Dynamite
VDT
And I'll win the fight
VDT
I'm a power-load
VDT
Watch me Explode!!!

Finishing move well on the smackdown/wwe games i use the Goldberg Spear as my finisher as i played Rugby when the first came out.

But i'm gonna pick a pile driver of the top rope and called The Dynamite Driver!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:21 am

we have had 8 entries so far with some corkers!

Keep them coming and dont forget to tell us why you have picked the song and finisher. Top 3 will be read out on the show and the Blossoms will pick.

Email them to wrestling@v2journal.com

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 13 Dec 2012, 5:09 pm

My response to question 5, to channel AJ Lee, is that it was my voice but I didn't say those words. I'd never address our loyal audience in such a disrespectful way.

Good show this week I thought.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:46 am

Thankyou to who ever picks the music, I dusted off the old Chocolate starfish and the hotdog favoured water CD and listened to it for the first time in many a year! What a beast of an album!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down