The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers.............

+3
VDT
Price Check On Jackass
ncfc_Tooze
7 posters

Go down

A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers............. Empty A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers.............

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:55 pm

Kenzo Suzuki

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers............. Empty Re: A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers.............

Post by Price Check On Jackass Fri 07 Dec 2012, 3:00 pm

No! Is he the creator of the motorcycle?

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers............. Empty Re: A Return Of An Old Favourite..............................Who Remembers.............

Post by VDT Fri 07 Dec 2012, 3:40 pm

Ish.... Was he the asian guy who had a rap battle with Cena about 5 years ago or I'm making that up?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 07 Dec 2012, 5:21 pm

I remember he won the tag titles with Rene Dupree on Smackdown.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 07 Dec 2012, 5:29 pm

I liked Kenzo, solid mid-carder, had some good matches for the US title back on SmackDown.

I miss those days.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 8:00 pm

I remember him being quite good, but I must admit I was more interested in his Mrs.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 07 Dec 2012, 8:12 pm

Aaronb33 wrote:I remember him being quite good, but I must admit I was more interested in his Mrs.

His Mrs Shocked if i remember she was on par with Vickie Guerrero

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 07 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
Aaronb33 wrote:I remember him being quite good, but I must admit I was more interested in his Mrs.

His Mrs Shocked if i remember she was on par with Vickie Guerrero

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/h/hiroko/

I think that says it all really Wink

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:21 am

Just to warn you, I nearly got kicked off the site for creating a Who remembers Renee Dupree thread once....

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:46 am

Just to say antlord that's because I was already doing one once a week with permission from admin.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:07 am

Ok, perhaps that should have been mentioned at the time....

I don't hold a grudge though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:09 am

I think you went on overkill with them Ant. It was like a who's who of jobbers from 2001.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:09 am

I only posted 2............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down