The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Here Remembers..............................................

+4
MtotheC
SCSW
The_Enigma
ncfc_Tooze
8 posters

Go down

Who Here Remembers.............................................. Empty Who Here Remembers..............................................

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 22 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm

The Mean Street Posse

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who Here Remembers.............................................. Empty Re: Who Here Remembers..............................................

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

3 guys in sweaters & Shane O'Mac's Stooges. They had some funny moments. For some reason when ever these guys are brought up I always think of Pete winning the hardcore title at Wrestlemania 2000, when Pete gets the pin and celebrates covered in blood and King says "God Pete really is hardcore" then the rest of the posse go after him.

They were thrown into random situations, I never got why they used to follow the british bulldog around

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Who Here Remembers.............................................. Empty Re: Who Here Remembers..............................................

Post by SCSW Tue 22 Nov 2011, 11:41 pm

I actually quite liked the Posse; Joey Abs, Pete Gas and a third one I can't really remember; Dane Bowers perhaps, although he did look ominously like Pete Gas now I come to think of it....

SCSW

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 23 Nov 2011, 8:31 am

The third guy was called Rodney...

wrestlemainia 2000 was probably the most memorable moment, however i do remember them unsuccessfully challenging the hardy boys for the tag titles.

I saw an interview on line a couple of years back, a sort of where are they now thing and one of them is a landscape gardner, the other works in a garage and one is an office manager i think.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 23 Nov 2011, 9:29 am

I was thinking of these guys the other day when the surprise rumble entrance thread was up, I'd love to see these guys come out in their sweaters!

My biggest memory of them was in their feud with Test over Stephanie, and them interfering at Summerslam 1998(?) and knocking Test out with a cast...it was Rodney I think.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 23 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

I do remember them

Does anyone else think Hunico, Epico and Primo remind you a little bit of them

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

I couldn't stand them and didn't get them, used simply to add numbers, they looked awful, sounded awful and acted awful, 3 preppi boys

It was like Saved By The Bell meets Once upon a time in America.

Waste of air time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 23 Nov 2011, 5:12 pm

Most (only) memorable moment was when one botched his entrance to the ring for the Rumble. I think they hit their head on the bottom rope or something.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down