The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD)

+2
theundisputedY2D2
bretmeharty
6 posters

Go down

CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD) Empty CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD)

Post by bretmeharty Mon 29 Oct 2012, 2:24 pm

Just half way through watching this, Its plainly obvious to me Michael Hayes is not keen on Punk, in my opinion he looks to be holding back alot when talking about Punk.

Thoughts?

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD) Empty Re: CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD)

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 3:35 pm

I said it in another review thread about this DVD but I was genuinely surprised that Michael Hayes was one of the talking heads considering he was one of those who labelled Punk with the dreaded 'he doesn't know how to work' moniker and had him shipped off to OVW.

I'm just wondering why Hayes was involved at all, they could easily have gotten someone else. You can tell that he's uncomfortable praising Punk in the slightest and he doesn't really offer anything constructive in his criticisms, for example when he says Punk tarnished the World title (or words to that effect) during Punk's first reign he doesn't really expand on it.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD) Empty Re: CM Punk DVD (Contains Spoilers of DVD)

Post by The Best in the World Mon 29 Oct 2012, 3:42 pm

my copy of Punk's DVD came on Thursday, and I'm half way through it, and it is frickin amazing! Best wrestler DVD I've ever watched by far
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 29 Oct 2012, 3:44 pm

It was strange, just finished it and have read people's opinions who have watched it and said its the best wwe dvd in a long time if ever. I don't usually watch anything wwe produce because of all the wwe propaganda that comes with it.

After watching it I gotta say its very over rated, I thought is that it, because they didn't go into any real detail about his struggle with those that didn't believe in him. They hinted at things but without giving you the full story and glossed over things, which is surprising given the way he rose to the top.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Mon 29 Oct 2012, 9:25 pm

Hayes is won over by the end. I think the documentary makes the point that in the end everyone comes round to Punk. Even HHH.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by JCmag82 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:31 pm

Just got round to watching this on youtube and loved it. Agree with what others are saying about Michael Hayes and how you could see the praise sticking in his throat and it was weird that Miz was in as well. I was expecting it to say that Punk had helped him and took him under his work but the only time Punk mentioned him was to say how peed off he was that Miz was headlining and not him.
It also reminded me how much I enjoyed watching him during the SES period.

JCmag82

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:08 pm

I really enjoyed it. WWE have done some very good DVDs, I think the more recent ones are far better. I enjoyed the Stone Cold one, the Rise and Fall of WCW and the same for ECW were both very good, the nWo one was really enjoyable too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down