The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley

+21
kevchadders
licence_007
BALTIMORA
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
88Chris05
bhb001
Liam_Main
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
D4thincarnation
Valero's Conscience
joeyjojo618
jimdig
coxy0001
manos de piedra
Fists of Fury
DoubleD22
Rowley
HumanWindmill
Scottrf
ThunderFist
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley Empty Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley

Post by ThunderFist Tue 19 Apr - 10:24

Hey all. Used to read evryday on the old 606 but never really posted much. Been on here a while now and dont really post but i do read everyday. Some good stuff on here!

Anyway I read this morning on SSN that Roach wants Kahn to move up to WW after unifying against Bradley and take on Manny. "Their fight will determine who is the best at 140lbs and then the winner should go up to 147 and take on Manny Pacquiao," he said. "That is my feeling."

Only a few weeks ago Kahn himself stated that he would not be interested with his friend and stablemate but now appears to have had a change of heart. "Fighting at 147 would suit me better. I'd be stronger, more powerful at welterweight," he said.

So what do you guys think? Is it a bit of talk to stir up some more interest in future Kahn fights after the fiasco with sky this weekend? Does he really believe Kahn can actually beat Manny? Do YOU think Kahn can beat Manny in a few fights time?

Do you think we will ever see this fight?

ThunderFist

Back to top Go down

Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley Empty Re: Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley

Post by Scottrf Tue 19 Apr - 10:28

Schaefer reckons Judah, I reckon they are both getting ahead of themselves.

Last edited by Scottrf on Tue 19 Apr - 10:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley Empty Re: Roach wants khan to take on Manny after Bradley

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Apr - 10:29

Morning, Thunderfist, and welcome aboard.

To be honest, I'm baffled by all this. D4 mentioned, a day or two ago, that immediately following the McCloskey fight, Khan vowed he would never fight Pacquiao.

First instinct would be that a Khan v Pacquiao scrap would be contrary to Roach's - and Khan's - interests, unless Manny is planning a Khan fight as a swansong before retiring. It could also be that it was a psychological ploy to ' up ' Khan's stock following the McCloskey fiasco.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 Apr - 10:32

I have to say I would be amazed if this come off. For one who would be in Khan's corner? Struggle to imagine Roach would dump Manny to work his corner and would Khan really want to go in with one of the best fighters in the world without him in the corner.

Tend to agree with Windy, think this is a ploy from Roach to mention Khan in the same breath as guys like Manny to get people used to hearing Khan in the mix for such fights.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFist Tue 19 Apr - 10:35

Thanks for the welcome HW.

Personally I think its a bit of both. I think think they'll use it to try and generate some more interest in Kahn after this weekend, but i also feel if it ever got to a point where Kahn v Manny makes financial sense they would make the fight.

I also think Manny would absolutely destroy Kahn. I dont believe that Kahn could take the punishment Manny dishes out for 12 rounds. In fact i see an early ko in this one and it doesnt go Kahns way!

ThunderFist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Tue 19 Apr - 10:36

I cant see this one happening if Khan does beat Bradley, from his statements at the weekend that he would never face pacquiao. If it did happend though how do you see it panning out?

id have Pacquiao with a wide UD or late stopage, Khan will be to easy to hit and wont be able to keep up with Pacs relentles pressure imo.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 19 Apr - 10:38

Can't see this one happening at all. Roach won't abandon Manny, and likewise won't abandon Khan as he is his next main man after Manny hangs 'em up, in all probability.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Apr - 10:38

I'd see it the same way as ThunderFist, DoubleD.

Khan is coming along nicely, but Pacquiao is a modern ATG and, in my opinion, a class above Khan at the moment.

I fear it would be brutal.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 Apr - 10:39

Can only see a Manny win. Khan is not adept enough at tying fighters up in close and with Manny's speed and relentlessness have to think he gets in close often enough to do serious damage to Khan. Khan is a little one dimensional for me, only seems to go with one gameplan, staying on the outside, moving and throwing fast combos but for me is yet to show he can do this for a full twelve rounds against a top tier fighter, got to think if Maidana can get him out of this gameplan and get inside the defence to trouble him Manny can do this with relative ease.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 19 Apr - 10:39

I dont see it happening. They spar so often it must be obvious to Roach who would win anyway.

As others have said, I think its just a profile booster to try and insinuate Khan is somewhere near Pacquiaos level and that a contest would be close.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 19 Apr - 10:40

Won't abandon Manny, won't dump Khan as he's his next $ earner.

Just pushing Khan's name into the limelight, just a clever marketing ploy.

100% won't happen. And i'd have everything i own on that.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Tue 19 Apr - 11:12

I think Windy has it covered its got to be a publicity stunt. If Khan beats Bradley, He says he's looking at 147.

I'm not sure that staying at 140 for a Judah fight will be all that tempting, It'll be high risk low gain. Judah still has the speed and power to worry Khan.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Tue 19 Apr - 11:23

Who does he go for at 147 though? I have to say that Im still not sold on his chin, and think he is going to have to be very careful when moving up the weights.

Supposing he beats Bradley that is, which I dont think he will (I always sound really down on Khan, but I dont mean to. I want him to clean up 140.)

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 19 Apr - 11:26

He's a great trainer but Roach talk complete rubbish quite a lot and contradicts himself countless times.

There's no way he would want them to fight but probably loves to milk the attention of having 2 top fighters and hopes by saying this people talk about "Roach having the only guy to challenge Pac" etc

Manny would destroy Khan, Maidana gave Khan hell and he's like a C rated version of Pac.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 11:27

The big fight for Golden boy would be Ortiz vs Khan, both big stars and will pull in big money.

They need to build them up a little at first though.

Khan could fight for a title at 147lbs by early 2012

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 11:30

They have called out Manny by saying this.

I wonder if Manny will duck
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Tue 19 Apr - 11:31

Pipe down reborn, dont try and start a ruckus.

Who should Khan go for if he loses to Bradley? Judah?

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 11:33

Yes Khan saying he will never fight Manny on numerous occasions is calling him out. 🤦

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue 19 Apr - 11:36

D4thincarnation wrote:The big fight for Golden boy would be Ortiz vs Khan, both big stars and will pull in big money.

Khan could fight for a title at 147lbs by early 2012 and will take on Mayweather, if Floyd feels up for it.

Couldn't resist could you...

Khan isnt even top dog in his own division, looked very ordinary against McCloskey, yet here we are talking about him fighting manny and floyd again - just shows what a bit of hype can do. Khan can't handle mannys speed and power and would get outboxed by mayweather, end of. He and roach should not be looking past Bradley, because with Bradleys strength and style it could and in my opinion will be a bad night for khan. If he wants to move up to 147 he should be looking at the bertos and ortiz's of this world to start with, I'm not convinced he has the chin to mix it with guy that will weigh 154lbs+ in the ring.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 19 Apr - 11:37

Khan woudln't fight Mayweather but he will call him out.

He calls him out and makes out like he means next fight, same with Roach and then when people ask him more about his statement they both change to "in 3 fights time", knowing that:

1) Mayweather won't be about then
2) And if for some reason he is, he'll be about 35/6 and having lost some speed and reflexes

Someone wanting to fight a big name but waiting until they are not at their peak, yep Khan must be a Roach fighter!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 11:40

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:The big fight for Golden boy would be Ortiz vs Khan, both big stars and will pull in big money.

Khan could fight for a title at 147lbs by early 2012 and will take on Mayweather, if Floyd feels up for it.

Khan isnt even top dog in his own division, looked very ordinary against McCloskey, yet here we are talking about him fighting manny and floyd again - just shows what a bit of hype can do. Khan can't handle mannys speed and power and would get outboxed by mayweather, end of. He and roach should not be looking past Bradley, because with Bradleys strength and style it could and in my opinion will be a bad night for khan. If he wants to move up to 147 he should be looking at the bertos and ortiz's of this world to start with, I'm not convinced he has the chin to mix it with guy that will weigh 154lbs+ in the ring.

Khan chin will improve as he moves up the weights. The guy is 5'10 he can easily move up, and what Bradley is out of the way there is nothing left for him at 140lbs. A good win at 147lbs late in the year and he will be calling out Mayweather and other 147lbs apart from Manny and then after that they could have a mega fight with Ortiz.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Apr - 11:46

D4thincarnation wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:

Khan chin will improve as he moves up the weights. The guy is 5'10 he can easily move up, and what Bradley is out of the way there is nothing left for him at 140lbs. A good win at 147lbs late in the year and he will be calling out Mayweather and other 147lbs apart from Manny and then after that they could have a mega fight with Ortiz.

Too many ifs and buts in that scenario, not the least of which is that Khan would figure in ANY mega fight after tangling with Mayweather.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 11:51

D4thincarnation wrote:Yes Khan saying he will never fight Manny on numerous occasions is calling him out. 🤦

So Khan is ducking Manny.

Imagine the field day you would have had if Mayweather had of said "me and Shane Mosely will never fight as we are friends and play basketball together".

I remember Dirrell and Ward getting slated for being friends and dodging a fight.

Khan will do well if he gets past Bradley, but after that it will be milking time for the lad with easy fights ala Manny.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Apr - 11:52

If Manny and Khan do fight then Khan has in his next few fights work on these things

1)Controlling his work rate not tiring out for the later rounds
2)not worry so much about his chin
3)Put more power in his quick shots like what Manny does
4)Block more shots with his gloves

Anyways if they do fight Freddie cant train and be in both of there corners so this fight is a long way away from happening.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 11:57

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Yes Khan saying he will never fight Manny on numerous occasions is calling him out. 🤦

Imagine the field day you would have had if Mayweather had of said "me and Shane Mosely will never fight as we are friends and play basketball together".

I remember Dirrell and Ward getting slated for being friends and dodging a fight.

Khan will do well if he gets past Bradley, but after that it will be milking time for the lad with easy fights ala Manny.

Did you hear the stuff that Floyd said about Shane, is that the way he treats his friends?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 11:57

Manny can train for extra speed by getting a doctor to chase him around the local surgery with a needle. This fear could be the key to defeating Khan
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 19 Apr - 11:58

Reborn, 2 things:

1) Manny's fights have not been "easy" by any stretch. As said above, he was picked to lose a few of them, and the others where he was favourite have been against higher tier oppo. His talent may make fights look easier than they should be on paper, but the fighters have all been of high quality.

2) And FOR GOD SAKE STOP TRYING TO INCITE D4!! HAVE YOU NOT READ WINDY'S POST? You are becoming as boring, and as doubly as obnoxious as D4 himself.

Rant over.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 19 Apr - 12:01

De La Hoya never ducked anyone that I know of. Maybe he has taken this attitude / philosophy through to promotions and wants the best to fight the best, no matter where they sit. Probably I'm a little naive here

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 12:04

bhb001 wrote:De La Hoya never ducked anyone that I know of. Maybe he has taken this attitude / philosophy through to promotions and wants the best to fight the best, no matter where they sit. Probably I'm a little naive here

De La Hoya always wanted to fight the best, maybe thats what made him the biggest earner in the sport. Since Khan has move to Golden Boy he has fought much bigger names and tougher fight and that trend looks to continuing. Khan is looking to face anyone at 147lbs bar Manny.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 19 Apr - 12:05

Would go along with the general feeling that this is simply a case of Roach trying to up Khan's stock as much as he can, rather than having and true desire to see his two charges face off against each other. Whether it's Khan, Pacquiao or Roach himself, one of that trio stands to lose a fair amount if the fight were to go ahead, and given the recent path of Pacquiao's career I doubt he and his team will want to complicate things too much. Far easier to keep on fighting 'names' in so-called marquee fights rather than take on a seriously dangerous fight with a lot on the line - unless a certain Grand Rapids fighter emerges from the shadows, of course.

At the end of the day, Khan-Bradley is ninety-odd percent likely to he held Stateside, and Roach will want to do everything to big up Khan on the other side of the pond. Mentioning him as a possible opponent for the best fighter on the planet (and, depending on who you believe, the biggest attraction in the sport) isn't a bad way to go about it.

I think the ultimate telling sign is that Khan himself has said he wouldn't fight Pacquiao. In all this 'Uncle Bob' talk of recent months, I think it sometimes gets forgotten that, ultimately, the fighters have the final say, and it's down to them to accept or decline a fight. Pacquiao is likely to be retired by the end of 2012 (and I don't see Khan stepping up to 147 lb before then), too.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue 19 Apr - 12:08

D4thincarnation: De La Hoya always wanted to fight the best, maybe thats what made him the biggest earner in the sport. Since Khan has move to Golden Boy he has fought much bigger names and tougher fight and that trend looks to continuing. Khan is looking to face anyone at 147lbs bar Manny.
-------
Why should he be looking to fight anyone bar manny? They've only known each other two years, gym mates yes but hardly bosom buddies and its not as if theyre brothers, just an excuse if you ask me. When a fight with Hatton was touted khan clearly said that they were friends but boxing is a business and friendship has to be put aside - why us it different for manny - because he's a much harder fight maybe? Who knows, but if you believe Roachs latest words ge thinks they should fight, so why not?
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 19 Apr - 12:10

Not to mention Khan and Pacquiao are GBP and TR respectively. Even if both fighters were itching for it theres no garauntee with that scenario.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 12:13

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:D4thincarnation: De La Hoya always wanted to fight the best, maybe thats what made him the biggest earner in the sport. Since Khan has move to Golden Boy he has fought much bigger names and tougher fight and that trend looks to continuing. Khan is looking to face anyone at 147lbs bar Manny.
-------
Why should he be looking to fight anyone bar manny? They've only known each other two years, gym mates yes but hardly bosom buddies and its not as if theyre brothers, just an excuse if you ask me. When a fight with Hatton was touted khan clearly said that they were friends but boxing is a business and friendship has to be put aside - why us it different for manny - because he's a much harder fight maybe? Who knows, but if you believe Roachs latest words ge thinks they should fight, so why not?

They seem to get along well, help each other get prepared for fight, Roach see Manny as his son, maybe Khan is getting there too.

If Khan did take the fight he would need a new trainer as well, so can't see it happening. They are just not gym colleagues they are close friends.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 19 Apr - 12:13

I tend to agree that Khan saying he doesn't want to fight manny because they're mates is weak in the extreme. Klitschko's I can understand as they are brothers. Other wise, there is no reason why he shouldn't fight Manny or vice versa

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 19 Apr - 12:15

I tend to agree that Khan saying he doesn't want to fight manny because they're mates is weak in the extreme. Klitschko's I can understand as they are brothers. Other wise, there is no reason why he shouldn't fight Manny or vice versa

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 12:16

D4thincarnation wrote:

Did you hear the stuff that Floyd said about Shane, is that the way he treats his friends?

That was in the build up.

The scene I am setting is if there was no build up. And it was for show, they were and are friends.

Khan said he wouldn't fight manny because they are friends. awwwwww
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 12:18

D4thincarnation wrote:

That was in the build up.

The scene I am setting is if there was no build up. And it was for show, they were and are friends.

Khan said he wouldn't fight manny because they are friends. awwwwww

Maybe friendship means very little to you. Hug

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 12:19

Fists of Fury wrote:Reborn, 2 things:

1) Manny's fights have not been "easy" by any stretch. As said above, he was picked to lose a few of them, and the others where he was favourite have been against higher tier oppo. His talent may make fights look easier than they should be on paper, but the fighters have all been of high quality.

2) And FOR GOD SAKE STOP TRYING TO INCITE D4!! HAVE YOU NOT READ WINDY'S POST? You are becoming as boring, and as doubly as obnoxious as D4 himself.

Rant over.

Alright **ck sake take a chill pill.

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Apr - 12:21

bhb001 wrote:I tend to agree that Khan saying he doesn't want to fight manny because they're mates is weak in the extreme. Klitschko's I can understand as they are brothers. Other wise, there is no reason why he shouldn't fight Manny or vice versa

I think Freddie wants Khan to fight Manny but Khan doesn't he's said in interviews won't fight Manny so Freddie and Khan need to have a think about this. .Khans ambition has always been to fight Mayweather but a doubt prettyboys going to fight again Khan could almost be forced into fighting Manny or called a ducker if he doesn't take it.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue 19 Apr - 12:22

D4thincarnation wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:D4thincarnation: De La Hoya always wanted to fight the best, maybe thats what made him the biggest earner in the sport. Since Khan has move to Golden Boy he has fought much bigger names and tougher fight and that trend looks to continuing. Khan is looking to face anyone at 147lbs bar Manny.
-------

They seem to get along well, help each other get prepared for fight, Roach see Manny as his son, maybe Khan is getting there too.

If Khan did take the fight he would need a new trainer as well, so can't see it happening. They are just not gym colleagues they are close friends.

Manny has an army of friends that follow him everywhere he goes, he's a people person. How much time being buddies do you think he and khan spend when they're not in camp together, given one lives in the phillipines and the other LA/Bolton?

Khan has a dad - he's a numpty - he doesn't need another, Roach is his trainer, it's a professional relationship. When manny came to the US he was like a stray, an unestablished guy with no father figure or managerial structure which is why he and roach became so close, but roach isn't some surrogate to every guy that walks through the Wild Card doors. Khan was an established fighter and millionaire before he got there, and the way his people carry on he'd probably ditch roach if money ever became an issue.

Boxing is a business, as Khan rightly pointed out when the fight with his chum hatton was muted, all this about them being great mates is BS, they're gym buddies, fellow pro's, sparring partners, hang out together during camp, but they are different people from different parts of the world leading very different lives. If they are viable opponents for each other there is no excuse not to fight.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 12:28

You can have friends from different part of the world you know. Roach has said that he never had children and his fighters are like his children. Roach is especially close with Manny, but he is fond of Khan too.

Manny will probably retire in 2012 and Khan will be fight at welter in 2012. there will be other options for both of them so the fight will not happen.

Khan and Hatton were not friends, they knew each other.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 19 Apr - 12:33

D4thincarnation wrote:You can have friends from different part of the world you know. Roach has said that he never had children and his fighters are like his children. Roach is especially close with Manny, but he is fond of Khan too.

Manny will probably retire in 2012 and Khan will be fight at welter in 2012. there will be other options for both of them so the fight will not happen.

Still a weak excuse not to fight him. They are professionals. They can still have respect after knocking seven bells out of each other for twelve rounds!! Hug

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 12:34

But Floyd still took his friend on. Khan's excuse is pathetic.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue 19 Apr - 12:37

D4thincarnation wrote:You can have friends from different part of the world you know. Roach has said that he never had children and his fighters are like his children. Roach is especially close with Manny, but he is fond of Khan too.

Sounds like a convenient excuse to me. Roach thinks they can fight, and I'm inclined to agree with him. Not saying they aren't pally with each other, but they're hardly blood brothers. It's a flimsy excuse.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 12:39

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:But Floyd still took his friend on. Khan's excuse is pathetic.

Floyd would fight his mother if the money was right.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Apr - 12:39

It's not impossible that Roach is looking out for himself. Manny is his star but he's into politics now and won't have many more fights. Roach would know better than anyone the best time for Khan to face Manny. Khan is his next star.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 19 Apr - 12:40

Looks like the same old rubbish going on here then. I thought there was a 'fresh start'. None of us can presume to know more than any other what thoughts are inside the heads of these guys. I'm sick and tired of hearing PRESUMPTION presented as though it were fact.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Apr - 12:42

D4thincarnation wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:But Floyd still took his friend on. Khan's excuse is pathetic.

I would fight my mother if the money was right. I would get a whooping.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 19 Apr - 12:42

prettyboy1304 wrote:It's not impossible that Roach is looking out for himself. Manny is his star but he's into politics now and won't have many more fights. Roach would know better than anyone the best time for Khan to face Manny. Khan is his next star.

Will not happen Roach genuinely cares about Manny and will not risk his health and future over extra money for himself.

Boxing is a dangerous game.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 19 Apr - 12:42

D4thincarnation wrote:

At least the fight would still get made.

Why are you so against Khan fighting Manny?
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next