The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What ever happened to Alexander Frenkel?

2 posters

Go down

What ever happened to Alexander Frenkel? Empty What ever happened to Alexander Frenkel?

Post by crispears1 Thu 27 Sep 2012, 2:28 pm

For those of you wondering where that name rings a bell this was the hard hitting fella who obliterated Enzo Mac two years ago. He was only 25 and given the nature of the KO and the fact Enzo was on a comeback trail becoming European champ, this fight had launched him into the world mix. Yet he has not fought since. Now there were rumours he wanted a break from boxing but that was a long time ago. Has he retired? and why did he do it When within touching distance of lucrative offers. For the record Enzo was winning until he found that peach of a shot, yet a 25 year old euro champ with a 23-0 (18) record gets public attention no matter how he wins.

I seem to recall that he looked upset and did not celebrate the enzo win, I think he was appalled that the ref allowed Enzo to continue after the 1st KD, if so that ref may have ended a semi-promising career!

Anyone got any ideas to where this guy is nowadays?

crispears1

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to Alexander Frenkel? Empty Re: What ever happened to Alexander Frenkel?

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 27 Sep 2012, 5:17 pm

i dont know but add to mike perez (heavyweight prizefighter winner) to that this.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down