The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results August 17th

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results August 17th Empty 6WF Lockdown Results August 17th

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:23 pm

"Rest in pieces" plays out over the speakers and the crowd pop loudly as pyrotechnics go off at the top of the ramp signalling that Lockdown has gone live to air. The camera pans to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, I'm RJ and you are watching 6WF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl, and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. What a show we have in store tonight for these folks Michael.

MW:Sure do RJ, as it is the final show before Explosion, which is now just over a week away. And what a show that promises to be, but tonight we have the final Hardcore Hell qualifier.

RJ:Two huge tag matches, a number 1 contenders match...

MW:And a main event between two of 6WF's top stars, where we're joined on commentary by another star of the squared circle here in 6WF.

Various signs are shown...

"ANYONE KNOW A PR EXPERT?"
"LOGAN LOVES RJ"
"SAINT IS SCARED OF JJ"
"Scor-pion, Scor-pion, can do whatever a porpoise can,
can lay some eggs, in the sand,
and hide inside his porpoise shell,
oh-oh, here comes the Scor-pion"
"I LOVE THAT SONG"
"CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results August 17th Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results August 17th

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:26 pm

Danny McGraw is in shown in his office with Stuart Sparkes sipping on a large glass of Whiskey....

SS: Big night tonight, have you had any feedback from the board after last week?

DM: Nothing. Although that's probably due to ignoring all the calls and emails. I don't see why i need to justify myself to them. I've called it the way any visionary would. Yes, i've exploited the situation, so what? They made the rules, they set down the suspension, i've just taken the tiniest of loopholes and used it to my advantage!

McGraw smirks to himself, swirling the glass in his hand....

SS: And no remorse for his actions? Impressive, Danny.

DM: Look, this is a business, Stuart. You either have the balls to make the decisions that matter or your company, your empire and everything you've strived for falls apart, just like 6CW did. I'm not going to pussyfoot away from making decisions that decide whether this company keeps it's head above water or soars to the top of the pile. Not everybody is going to like it, but the ratings sure as hell don't lie. Have you even seen the buyrate for Explosion?

McGraw tosses a file of paperwork at Sparkes...

DM: Best pre-order figures for 12 months. Almost Born In Fire rates. You think we got them by having a happy, chirpy little atmosphere out there. Having everybody love everybody? We got them by pushing boundaries, by getting every single member of that audience on the edge of their seat.

The Consultant walks into the office interupting McGraw...

TC: Mr McGraw, Jason Thomas is here, the Legal Advisor?

McGraw raises his eyes at The Consultant before smiling at Sparkes...

DM: Send him in...

JT: Good evening, Danny. Long time no see.

McGraw stands up from behind his desk....

DM: Jason, welcome, please, have a seat? What brings you here.

JT: Well Danny, the board have concerns around current goings on within 6WF. As the legal consultant it's my responsibility to address where the company stand from a liability perspective.

DM: Jason, look....

JT: Mr McGraw, certain incidents that have taken place can't go undetected. You've got wrestlers working with head injuries, constant attacks, staff being put in danger and half the time, you have no control over what talent is or isn't appearing? That's without the whole Cassius business...

DM: Cassius business? You mean how the board tried to dictate who can or can't appear on my show? Where's the justice there, Jason?

JT: Mr McGraw, whilst the board apprecate the effort you put in, these matters are serious, you think the fallout from what happened to Clarissa will just go away? Do you think putting Mr Ishida in an insanctioned match in his mental state is morally right yet alone ethical? You're putting 6WF on a very precarious perch here, Danny.

DM: Uryu knows full well that he has a choice, and believe me, nobody on my team, on my show will think any less of him if he decides to take the easy way out. As for Clarissa, her role was as a 'backstage' reporter, she had NO business being on my stage, her actions and what happened to her is an unfortunate accident, but one that i will not be crucifed for. This conversation is over, Jason. You tell the board that as per usual, i have things under control.

JT: Danny...

DM: Goodbye, Jason.

McGraw stares at Jason, looking towards the door as he gets up from his seat and heads towards the door.

SS: That went well.

McGraw turns and laughs...

DM: Sometimes you have to be firm but fair. It's not easy, but if the board think the can start changing things, making idle threats...

McGraw downs his whiskey...

DM: They can kiss my ass.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:28 pm

Match 1
Gary Traitorelli v Assassin

RJ: Singles action up first...

MW: With one of the qualifiers from the Hardcore Hell match involved, Gary Traitorelli will not be looking to exert himself too much.

RJ: He faces another relative newcomer in The Assassin.

“300 violin orchestra” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd cheer politely as The Assassin walks out onto the ramp. He nods to the fans before striding to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He slides in...

“New Oriental” hits and the crowd boo as Gary Traitorelli strides out purposefully onto the ramp. He storms down to the ring, climbing over the top rope, staring at The Assassin.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Traitorelli and The Assassin lock-up, Traitorelli drives Assassin backwards against the ropes. He kicks him in the gut and then nails a running stunner on The Assassin, cover.

Ref: 1............2......kick out!

Traitorelli hauls up Assassin, he hits a series of big uppercuts that back The Assassin against the ropes. He is whipped out across the ring, with Traitorelli nailing a big back body drop on the rebound.

MW: Impressive start from Traitorelli.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

Traitorelli waits for The Assassin to rise, he hits a knee to the back and then runs the ropes, he goes for a knee to the head but The Assassin avoids. Traitorelli comes back off the ropes straight into a hurracanrana. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Assassin waits for Traitorelli to rise, he then connects with a DDT. Traitorelli stumbles up, Assassin boots him in the stomach and then runs the ropes...

MW: Neckbreaker!

Traitorelli kicks out, Assassin stomps away on the head of Traitorelli who uses the ropes to pull himself up. Assassin puts him on his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop.

Traitorelli rolls up, Assassin attempts the olympic slam but Traitorelli blocks...

RJ: F5!

MW: This one is over.

Ref: 1.....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Very good from Traitorelli there.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:33 pm

*The action goes backstage where Mike Hill is stood relaxing. He notices The Consultant striding past...

Mike Hill:Have you got that contract offer sorted out yet?

The Consultant:Mr Hill, me and Danny McGraw have a lot on our plate at the moment, you aren't really the top of our priorities.

Mike Hill:Well I suggest you and your boyfriend shuffle your priorities around a little, stop chatting to some intern from a wrestling magazine and realise that Mike Hill is the hottest free agent in wrestling, a future legends club member AND he has the decency to wait for you instead of joining another company.

The Consultancy:Look Mike, we'll sort it when we are ready not when you are.

Mike Hill:I'm not going to wait much longer. What you were offering before is minimum wage damn it. I'm no small-time indie wrestler like Blade or Team Japan, I'm a bona fide superstar. People are cueing up at my door to sign me.

*The Consultancy walks off, ignoring Hill.

Mike Hill:You don't want to miss out on this Consultant! McGraw knows that!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:37 pm

Match 2
6WF Freeweight Title N01 contenders match
Mr Kenty vs Scorpion

RJ: N01 contenders action up next on Lockdown, with a match that was arranged last week by the Consultant.

MW: Mr Kenty faces off against The Scorpion, and the winner of this match will go onto face Vortex for the Freeweight Title at Explosion.

RJ: Scorpion probably didn’t think he would get this opportunity after losing to Vortex last month, but he has been given the chance to earn some revenge.

MW: Kenty has looked hugely impressive since arriving in 6WF, and will be looking to build some momentum ahead of a potential title match in what would be only his 3rd 6WF match.

“Runnin wild” blares out and the lights flicker back on as Kenty strolls out onto the ramp as the crowd cheer. He walks to the ring slowly, confidently tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

MW: These fans have definitely taken to Kenty in his short-time in 6WF.

RJ: He’s very charismatic Michael, and he likes to trash talk, which is something these fans love!

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. He then runs to the ring, leaping onto the apron and then stepping through the 2nd rope.

RJ: Scorpion likes to run his mouth, let’s see if he can back that up this evening shall we?

MW: He can run his mouth all he wants, because he is so much better than these fans, his straight-edge lifestyle shows that!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

To start the match off, Scorpion drives a couple of punches into the body of Kenty who keels over. Scorpion puts him in a side headlock, he is quickly whipped out across the ring, Kenty hitting him with a big boot to the head. Scorpion crashes to the mat, Kenty puts him in a front headlock.

Scorpion rises up to his feet and fights his way out with elbows into the gut, he runs off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Kenty grabs the arm, spins Scorpion and then nails a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1............2....Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up, Kenty immediately gets to his feet and stomps down on the head of Scorpion who rolls back against the ropes. Kenty hauls him up and then whips him across the ring, hitting a high knee on the rebound. Scorpion rolls to the corner, Kenty hits a clothesline and Scorpion slumps down. Kenty then runs the ropes, hitting a facewash. He drags Scorpion to the centre of the ring and hooks the leg once more.

RJ: Kenty starting off well.

MW: He has an impressive mixture of offence, high-flying mixed with ground and pound.

Kenty drags up Scorpion, he hits him with a Russian leg sweep then waits for Scorpy to rise. He throws a punch which is blocked, Scorpion then pokes him in the eye. With Kenty temporarily blinded, Scorpion takes advantage hitting a double axe handle to the back of the head.

Kenty falls to the corner and Scorpion drives punches down into the top of the head repeatedly until the ref steps in. Kenty stumbles groggily out of the corner and Scorpion nails him with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Scorpion leaps to his feet and mocks the fans by making an X motion with his hands. Scorpion then lifts up Kenty, he hits a throat punch followed by a huge chokeslam. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Again Kenty powers out, Scorpion gets to his feet and drops a couple of knees down into the face.

MW: Scorpion really starting to dominate.

Scorpion then waits for Kenty to rise, he hits him with a spinebuster. He then runs the ropes, connecting with the people’s elbow.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Scorpion leaps to his feet, He lines up the Arizona Bark...

MW: Kenty leaps over!

Kenty leaps over, Scorpion spins around straight into a spike DDT! Cover.
Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Kenty drags up Scorpion, he nails a rolling firemans carry slam and then goes to the top rope.

RJ: VORTEX!

Vortex comes sprinting down the ramp, he steps onto the apron and shoves Kenty off the ropes, the bell rings for the DQ as Vortex lifts up Kenty and fires in a series of punches.

Kenty manages to block a punch and then fires off a series of huge blows in return. He climbs onto the 2nd rope and continues the assault, pounding down on Vortex’s head.

MW: Kenty getting the advantage here!

Kenty then drags Vortex forward from the corner, he boots him in the gut and sets up for the mic check...

RJ: BIG BOOT FROM SCORPION!

Scorpion hits a boot to Kenty, Vortex rolls out of the ring leaving Scorpion stood in the middle of the ring. He motions a belt to Vortex.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:44 pm

*Chaos and McManus are shown in the backstage area when Dopant Zero approach...

McManus:This makes a change, coming to face up to like men instead of blindside attacks behind a mask?

Chaos:Easy James, I'll deal with these two imbeciles.

McManus:You seem to be forgetting that you aren't my boss Chaos, I don't listen to you anymore.

Chaos:You'll listen to me if you want to walk out of that ring tonight in one piece, you'll listen to me if you ever want another match against me, you'll listen to me if you ever want to achieve anything in your pathetic career.

Nogami:Are you two done with these little arguments? It's getting quite boring to be honest.

We just come here to say that we hope McGraw is watching tonight, and realises that we deserve the tag team titles, not you two, not Patricks and James but Dopant Zero, Team Japan!

*The Consultant walks over...

The Consultant:Well Danny is busy, but he wants me to pass on a message about the tag team titles. They will be returning at Explosion, and the teams competing for them are...

Dopant Zero

Chaos and James McManus...

Chaos:See you Sunday...

The Consultant:Let me finish...And Dragon and Yarmouth Blade! Have fun gents.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:46 pm

Scorpion is walking backstage looking angry and frustrated, he turns the corner to see Mr Kenty stood grinning at him........

MK: Aw, would you look at that, you ok, Scorpion? You look a little peed off?

TS: Damn straight I am! You know it's bad enough when every has been, second rate, former legend walks back into MY ring and expects title shots, main event spotlights and big contracts but to have some no hoper rookie, some former 6CW reject come here, taking my chances, my title shots when I am the future of this company makes me sick....

Mr Kenty yawns before looking at Scorpion with a surprised look on his face....

MK: Oh, sorry are you still talking?

*Crowd Pop*

MK: I must've zoned out when you said something about being straight? I mean come on, strutting about in a leather vest, you gotta be bi at least!

Scorpion snarls at Kenty who is sniffing the air, he turns round to see Vortex stood with The Consultant....

MK: Seriously, do you not use sponges because you eat them? What the hell is that smell?

Vortex raises his eyes....

Vortex: Very funny, Mr Kenty, but I don't think you'll be laughing this Sunday when I expose you as the mouthy reprobate you've proved to be. This Freeweight Title belongs to me, and nothing will change that...

TS: That title should be mine and you all know it. You've been screwing me for weeks and now this malcontent walks in and takes my spot. You know full well I can take both of you...

Mr Kenty looks between the 2 men before The Consultant steps in.....

TC: Gentleman, we could stand here with our chests puffed out all evening, but in reality, neither of you stand a chance against Vortex. Scorpion, please, feel free to involve yourself in the match, the more the merrier, it's your own embarrassment you're publicising. We'll see you both Sunday...

The Consultant walks off as Vortex stares at his opponents before walking off, barging past them. Kenty and Scorpion state each other down as we head to commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

Match 3
Kenji Hidari vs Dragon W/ Blade

RJ: More singles action up next here on Lockdown, and this one promises to be a fantastic contest as Kenji Hidari makes his 6WF in-ring debut!

MW: It was revealed last week that the former 6CW star was the masked man who kept getting involved with Trevor Swann, when he attacked him post-match alongside Dopant Zero, his Team Japan cohorts.

RJ: Tonight he makes his debut against a man he knows well from his time wrestling in Japan, Dragon, who is joined by another former 6CW star Yarmouth Blade.

“JPop drop” roars out through the speakers and Dragon runs out onto the ramp, Yarmouth walks out behind him. They proceed down the rampway tagging the fans hands, Blade pats Dragon across the back as he leaps onto the apron and warms up.

“The Essence” blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenji Hidari walks out, looking extremely focused. He storms down to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and then leaps to his feet to stare down Dragon.

MW: Hidari is a tremendous competitor, we saw that in the interfed cup back at the start of the year, McGraw has pulled off a real coup here.

RJ: Another great addition to the roster, but Dragon will be looking to show Hidari how hard he will have to work to get to the top.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hidari and Dragon go in for the lock-up, Dragon quickly hits Hidari with a headbutt and he falls to the mat. Hidari rolls up, Dragon sends him down again with an arm drag. Hidari is up, Dragon whips him out across the ring but Kenji counters with a dropkick to the knee, followed up with a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Dragon drives the shoulder up, Hidari lifts him to his feet and he sets up for the Island Driver but Dragon elbows his way out of the hold. He grabs Hidari by the head and throws him to the corner, Dragon then follows up with a shining wizard. Hidari stumbles forward, Dragon goes to the top rope and nails a moonsault into a reverse DDT!

MW:Stunning move from Dragon!

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Dragon waits for Hidari to rise, he then floors him with a high knee. Dragon runs off the ropes and goes for a spear, Hidari leapfrogs and nails a Tornado kick as Dragon spins around. Dragon rolls back into the corner, Hidari hits a running knee strike and Dragon slumps down. Kenji follows this up with a hesitation dropkick!

RJ: Hidari is a vicious combination wrestler.

He drags Dragon away from the corner, and then heads to the top rope...

MW: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Dragon is hauled up by Hidari, he attempts a German suplex but Dragon counters with a snapmare. He runs off the ropes, nailing a spinning heel kick. Hidari rolls up, Dragon leaps into the air nailing an RKO! Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

MW: Dragon is putting up a good fight here against Hidari, a fantastic contest thus far.

Dragon lines up a superkick, Hidari manages to duck underneath it and he then nails Dragon with a huge belly to belly suplex. Dragon rolls up, Hidari attempts a brainbuster but Dragon drops down the back and hits a neckbreaker. Cover again.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Hidari gets the shoulder up, Dragon goes to the top rope and attempts the Dragons Den but is shoved away by Hidari! Dragon runs in at Kenji...

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1.................2...................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

RJ: And it’s over!

MW: Hidari wins on debut!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:49 pm

Backstage, in his locker room, Cassius Zhi is sat on a fold-up chair watching two screens in front of him. His eyes flit between the two screens with rapid consistency as he nurses a steaming cup of Green Tea. On one screen, there is still CCTV footage of the corridor outside his room. On the other, is a recording of 6WF Against the Wall, currently showing the Main Event of Crime Lord vs TGA vs Cassius vs Uryu for the World Heavyweight Title. Cassius stirs his tea methodically as his eyes become more focussed on the Against the Wall coverage, where the match is nearing its completion.

Cassius mutters to himself under his breath.

Cassius : Come on Zhi… you can do it this time!

As Cassius hits TGA with the Shockwave, he excitedly leans forward to the edge of his seat.

Cassius : One……Two…… ….. …. Thr… …

Cassius stops in his tracks momentarily, then slumps back into his seat, looking up at the ceiling.

Cassius : Oh Uryu. Why must you do these things to yourself?

Cassius moodily looks back at the screen, taking an angry sip of his tea as Crime Lord covers TGA and retains his 6WF World Heavyweight Title.

RJ : What the hell is going on? It’s like he wasn’t even there! Like he’s never seen this before!

Cassius quickly flicks his eyes to the CCTV footage then back to the PPV replay, just as the fight explodes between himself and Uryu. Cassius looks to be transfixed on every blow exchanged, not even blinking as he watches it unfold, and staring straight through his cup whenever he raises it for a sip of tea.

Cassius : Why do you invite such damage unto your door Uryu? Why do you willingly incur so much suffering, just for just a fleeting fix of my attention?

Addict!

Cassius smirks as he watches himself and Uryu fight towards the top of the ramp. He runs his finger around the rim of his cup, looking nervous with tension. His eyes continue to dart between the video footage and the CCTV image, until he hears a noise outside which diverts his full attention to his locker room door. Cassius spins to watch the door, and then twitches between door and CCTV image, his eyes wide open on alert.

Cassius : Uryu?

A person appears on the CCTV footage, but slowly walks past Cassius’ door without even a glance.

Cassius : Is it time… Uryu…..?

Cassius stares down at the CCTV monitor, twitching his head as the now familiar sadistic grin crosses his face.

Cassius: Maybe a final………push is needed, Uryu…..

Cassius rushes over to the DVD player, just as Jessica and Clarissa appear on the ramp to intervene in his and Uryu’s fight. He pauses the tape and smirks to himself, taking a swig of his green tea. He unloads the disc and places it on the side. He leans on the table and takes a deep breath. His arms and bulging shoulders spread wide begin to vibrate as he starts laughing to himself and looks up at the wall with a maniacal grin.

RJ : Who is he talking to?

Cassius picks up the disc and heads out of the locker room. He stands in the doorway and twitches, looking up each side of the corridor before smirking and heading out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:51 pm

Match 4
Dopant Zero v Chaos & James McManus v Chris Patricks & Clarke James

RJ: A huge three way tag team match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And it involves three very interesting teams indeed. We have the recently arrived Dopant Zero, who won last week on their 6WF debut and are looking to become the first winners of the recently re-instated 6WF tag team titles.

RJ: Then we have Chaos and McManus, who certainly have their differences, but they are trying to put them aside to get revenge over Dopant Zero.

MW: And then we have the 3rd team in this match, two rivals, Christopher Patricks and Clarke James.

RJ: I cannot see that working out too well Michael.

MW: Nor me RJ!

“Sad but true” roars out through the speakers and the crowd are split in their reaction for the arrival of James McManus. He waits as “It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” play out and Chaos strides out. He walks down the ramp, thrusting his way in front of McManus who stares at the back of Chaos’ head angrily.

MW: They’re coming off a loss last week against Dopant Zero, revenge is on the mind tonight.

“Feeling it” blasts out through the speakers and Dopant Zero walk out onto the ramp. They stride in unison to the ring, carrying the bag with the 6WF tag titles. They slide in...

RJ: Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama were seriously impressive on Lockdown last week.

“Ascending malice” blasts out through the speakers and Christopher Patricks walks out onto the ramp, the crowd boo him as he stands for a moment at the top of the ramp before striding down the ring as pyro’s go off along the edge of the rampway. Patricks leaps onto the ring apron and springboards into the ring.

“Blind Faith” hits and the crowd pop loudly as Clarke James sprints out onto the ramp, he is staring down Patricks as he salutes the fans. James then walks down the rampway tagging the fans hands, he slides into the ring.

MW: Two men who have become involved in a fairly volatile feud, I don’t see them working together too well for too long in this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Chris Patricks in the ring with James McManus. The two men lock-up, McManus puts Patricks into a side headlock. Patricks whips him out across the ring, he then drives a knee into the stomach, Patricks runs the ropes going for a front flip piledriver but McManus blocks and then hits Patricks with an Alabama slam.

McManus puts Patricks into a seated rear waistlock, driving a couple of knees up into the back. Patricks fights to his feet, McManus attempts a German suplex but Patricks spins out of it, and then nails a bridging German suplex of his own! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Patricks rises to his feet, he lifts up McManus by the head, he goes to throw him into the corner but McManus uses his strength to launch Patricks to the corner himself. He runs in, hitting a big clothesline. McManus then stomps down on the head of Patricks repeatedly, James tags himself in and Patricks awaits James stepping in, but he stands waiting, watching McManus stomp down on Patricks before finally stepping in once the ref intervenes.

James smiles at Patricks, McManus runs in at Clarke who nails him with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. Clarke James then goes to the top rope.

MW: Corkscrew senton and some mind games from James!

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Clarke James rises to his feet, he smirks at Patricks who is lay on the apron. He pulls himself using the ropes and watches on as James hits McManus with a couple of big European uppercuts. He then nails a punch to the stomach followed by a Samoan Drop!

James runs the ropes, but Patricks tags himself in! James turns around and stares down at Patricks, this gives McManus time to rise and run at James, dumping him to the outside with a running forearm smash.

Patricks laughs at James only for McManus to throw Patricks into the ring over the top rope. Patricks stumbles up straight in a snap suplex. Patricks rolls to his feet, McManus nails an inverted atomic drop followed by a running knee to the head.

RJ: McManus is looking very impressive here Michael.

MW: Certainly is RJ, and he is keeping Dopant Zero out of this match.

Ref: 1............2......kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he waits for Patricks to rise before attempting a powerbomb but Patricks counters with a hurracanrana. McManus falls into the corner where Chaos tags himself in. He goes for a springboard clothesline but Patricks hits him with a dropkick to the stomach!

His old rival rises to his feet, Patricks boots him in the stomach and this time the front flip piledriver does connect.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Patricks drags up Chaos, he throws him towards Dopant Zero’s corner. Patricks runs in and hits a knee to the stomach. Patricks is then tagged by Kenzaki Nogami, he turns to stare him down but Patricks is grabbed by Clarke James, who pulls him down to the outside and then hits him with a couple of lusty punches to the chin.

Patricks fires back with a couple of punches of his own, he then drives a knee into the stomach. He goes to throw James into the railings but James blocks, he pulls Patricks in and then clotheslines him down before stomping away on the head.

RJ: Well that partnership lasted long!

Back in the ring, Nogami runs into the corner nailing Chaos with a hesitation dropkick. He stumbles out of the corner, and Nogami nails a springboard missile dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Nogami waits for Chaos to rise, he then nails him with a capoeira kick. Chaos stumbles to his feet, Nogami goes for a legsweep DDT but Chaos counters with a Northern Lights suplex. He then whips Nogami front-first into the corner, Chaos runs in but Nogami counters with a pele kick!

He then makes the tag to Yagurama

RJ: Nogami is the speed merchant, lots of kicks and martial arts, where as Yagurama is pure power!

Yagurama pulls Chaos forward and then drives him to the canvas with a big spinebuster! Yagurama goes to the top rope...

MW: Springboard imploding splash!

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, Yagurama drags up Chaos and hits him with a big belly to belly throw. Chaos stumbles up and is met with another belly to belly, falling to the corner where again Yagurama tags in Nogami...

RJ: Big Splash/Dropkick combo!

MW: Great double team move!

Nogami covers.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

The camera pans back to the outside showing the brawl between Patricks and James, who is now backed against the railings with Patricks pummeling down on his head. Patricks grabs the drink of a fan but James knocks it out of his hand, he then boots Patricks in the gut and he falls back.

James leaps up but Patricks runs in and clotheslines James into the front row. Patricks steps over but James is prepared, grabbing another fan’s drink and throwing it into the face of Patricks. James then smashes Patricks head into the railings.

Back to the ring, Nogami attempts a flash kick but Chaos ducks, he then nails Nogami with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Chaos goes up top...

RJ: Spinal Tap!

Chaos waits for Nogami to rise, he runs the ropes and nails a running bulldog. Nogami stumbles to his feet straight into a spinebuster. Chaos makes the tag to McManus...

He steps in, they hit a double brainbuster, followed by an assisted moonsault!

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

McManus drags up Nogami, he boots him in the gut...

MW: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Chaos re-tags, McManus throws Nogami towards him and Chaos hits a pele kick, McManus follows that up with a clothesline. Chaos runs the ropes...

RJ: Lionsault!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

The camera goes back to the front row, where James and Patricks are brawling. Patricks hits James with a reverse STO onto the floor. Patricks then starts to stomp down on James, he manages to avoid one and then fights away from patricks who retreats up the steps with James following, the two exchanging big punches.

Chaos goes to the top rope for the Chaos rising but Nogami manages to roll out of the way. Nogami then hits a running kick on McManus, sending him to the outside. He then tags in Yagurama...

MW: JAPANESE EXPRESS!

RJ: Another devastating double team move!

Ref: 1.......................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Another win for Dopant Zero.

MW: Chaos and McManus were very close there.

*The camera returns to James and Patricks, who have been separated by security.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:53 pm

Kenji Hidari is stood backstage as Danny McGraw and Stuart Sparkes approach....

DM: And this is another one of our successful acquistions, although, when i say successful, that was until he began attacking Trevor Swann and interfering in Consultancy business.

KH: Mr McGraw, your attitude towards me reeks of a man so threatened by my actions. I'm here to excel, with fellow Team Japan members we intend on showing the 6WF world that there are others whom are more than a match for your Consultancy. Mr Swann was merely a target of our intent, you shouldn't be threatened, you should be proud that you finally have honoruable members of your roster, members who show respect, dignity and morality.

DM: Respect? That's what you call attacking Trevor Swann?

KH: Attack? Mr McGraw, does Mr Swann currently have a head injury? Was he plunged from the stage or choked with a chair? It seems attack is used in its weakest form between these walls, yet your actions go unpunished?

Sparkes smirks as McGraw looks at Kenji with disgust...

DM: I'm not sure what respect means in your country, Mr Hidari, but here, in my company it tends to mean respect your boss. The person that signs your paycheck. You and the rest of your sushi loving crew should consider yourselves lucky you're not back in Tokyo sipping Sake from a bottle. I took you from the scrapheap, gave you a new place to start again. And if you continue, i'll ensure you go back on that scrapheap, damaged goods.

Hidari smirks...

KH: Mr McGraw, your threats do not worry me, or my fellow brothers, they are simply idle threats, spoken through the mouth of a over inflated masochist.

DM: Masochist? Seems to me you seem to enjoy putting yourself in harms way...

McGraw thinks to himself before a smirk crosses his face...

DM: Mr Hidari, seeing as you've yet to make your PPV debut, let me give you the great honour of showing the world exactly what you can do........inside Hardcore Hell.

Hidari stares at McGraw before bowing his head in acknowledgement...

DM: Good luck, Mr Hidari, i think you're going to need it.

McGraw laughs as Hidair walks off...

SS: This Hardcore Hell, what do the board think?

DM: Screw the board. You think i care about their opinion? 6WF is about being revolutionary. Not about taking the safe option. So Hardcore Hell might sound brutal. It may be a demonic structure, but its gonna put bums on seats. It's going to change the way people view this company. Make us stand out from everyone.

SS: Change the lives of competitors? Nay Bother could potentially be involved in this, we know he's had injury problems...

DM: Nay the guy who's signed off medically? These guys know what to expect, they might be walking into the unknown but this is what this business is all about. And i'll be damned if some jumped up suits are gonna tell me what i can and can't do on my show.

McGraw walks off as Sparkes follows looking concerned.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:53 pm

Nay is heading out to the ramp when Blue Dragon stops him...

BD: Be careful out there, Nay?

Nay looks up at Blue Dragon....

NB: Thanks for the concern, just remember i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. But then again, maybe that's the plan all along hey, Blue? Get me out of the way and you get Logan all to yourself?

BD: It ain't like that, Nay. You know he's messing with your head. You're letting him win.

NB: Maybe he's right. Maybe he's getting to you and that's why your acting up. I'm not stupid, Blue. I know we both want that title, but at least i have the decency to be honest and not screw you over. Shame i can't say the same for you......or your brother.

Nay walks off leaving Blue looking on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:57 pm

Match 5
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Nay Bother vs Kurt Hernandez and Trevor Swann

MW: Welcome back to Lockdown, and up next we have a handicap match for you with two members of the Consultancy lining up alongside each other.

RJ: And they face off against a man who has been a constant menace for one of the other consultancy members, Logan Kincade, over these past couple of months, Nay Bother.

MW: Nay has had a few problems with head injuries and keeps collapsing during or before matches, he will hope those problems are behind him for tonight in this qualifying match for the hardcore hell match at Explosion.

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as first Kurt Hernandez strides out onto the ramp, and he is followed out by European champion Trevor Swann. He holds up his title before walking out in front of Hernandez down to the ring, they step in and taunt the fans.

“I fought the law” blazes out and Nay Bother sprints out onto the ramp, the crowd cheer him loudly as he stares down at the two consultancy members stood in the ring. He runs to the ring, then slides under the bottom rope.

MW: At least he managed to get to the ring this week!

RJ: We all know who was responsible for that.

MW: Yeah Blue Dragon!

RJ: No, you idiot it was Logan Kincade.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Hernandez in the ring with Nay. They lock up, Hernandez hits a big knee into the stomach and follows that up by driving Nay to the mat by grabbing him by the throat and shoving him down. Kurt hits a series of fist drops before rolling away.

Nay rolls up, and Hernandez throws him into the mat with a T-Bone suplex. Nay rolls up and Hernandez hits a big suplex. Cover.

Hernandez lifts up Nay, he tries to launch him to the corner but Nay blocks and then pulls Hernandez back in flooring him with a clothesline. Hernandez rolls up and Nay fires in a series of stiff knife-edge chops with Hernandez trapped in a neutral corner.

Hernandez is allowed forward by the referee, but Nay boots him in the stomach immediately and then connects with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Nay puts Hernandez into a headlock.

MW: He needs to isolate Hernandez if he wants to stand any chance of winning this match.

Hernandez fights up and whips Nay out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Hernandez is booted in the face by Nay. He falls back into the corner, Nay runs in...

RJ: Shining wizard

MW: Bulldog! Great work from Nay!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Nay quickly attempts a three amigos suplex but is blocked by Hernandez, who hits a reverse STO. He tags in Swann, he goes to the top rope and nails a moonsault.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Swann lifts up Nay, he then nails a flying lariat on Nay who falls to the mat. Swann goes to the corner, he waits for Nay to rise before hitting another lariat. He then proceeds to stomp down on the head of Nay Bother until the ref steps in.

Swann then goes to the outside...

MW: Plancha!

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Swann sends Nay into the corner, he then hits a baseball slide and tags in Hernandez. He waits for Nay to rise before running at him...

MW: Superkick!

Nay falls into the cover.

Ref: 1................2..................Swann breaks up the pinfall!

Swann breaks the pin, the ref signals him to get out the ring but Swann smirks and then throws him over the top rope. Swann then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Nay.

Hernandez gets to his feet and joins in, the crowd boo wildly for the Consultancy pairing as they continue the vicious beatdown of Nay.

MW: Serves him right for getting involved in their business...

RJ: This could retire Nay damn it!

Swann rolls to the outside, he picks up a steel chair and then steps back in. Hernandez holds up Nay...The crowd pop hugely as Blue Dragon comes sprinting to the ring.

He ducks a chair shot from Swann and boots Hernandez in the head. He then swipes the chair from Swann and chucks it to the outside. Swann throws a punch, BD blocks...

MW: Death Note!

RJ: Death note to Hernandez!

BD puts Nay over Hernandez, he then throws the ref in.

Ref: 1...................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nay qualifies.

MW: A big helping hand needed from Blue Dragon though.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

*Clarke James and Christopher Patricks are being walked through the backstage area by security. They are approached by Danny McGraw...

McGraw:I'd suggest you two stop with the brawling if you want your contracts to remain in tact and not in my shredder.

I have enough people running around, brawling with each other, ripping each other's heads off without you two joining in as well. So at Explosion, you two will settle this one on one.

Security, escort these men out of the building...and for god's sake make sure they don't start brawling again.

*McGraw strides off

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

Trevor Swann is backstage recovering from his match as Hobo walks up, a grin across his face....

Hobo: Ahhh, good ol' Trev. How's it going? Tough night out there, was only a matter of time till i got the better of you....

TS: Better of me? Really Hobo? I don't see you standing there with the European Title? I don't see you holding a grand slam. Not quite in the same bracket as Saint or Hero are you? And haven't you been here the longest?

Hobo: Oh no, how will i cope not being as generic or boring as The Saint? Please Trevor, do tell me how to get through this difficult time.

Hobo laughs at Trevor, staring at the European Title.

Hobo: Trevor, you know what i want. I want a fair shot, no interference, no bull, you and me, one on one with that title on the line...

TS: What makes you think you deserve it?

Hobo: The fact that i walked out victorious? The fact that i've had your number for weeks now? Or how about the fact that the rest or your precious little Consultancy seem to have the balls to put their titles on the line. You wouldn't wanna let the side down, would you, Trevor? You wouldn't send a side out to bat a man down would you?

Swann grins as Hobo holds his hand out....

Hobo: Be a man, Trevor....

Swann takes his hand and nods in agreement, he goes to turn away but Hobo yanks him back, squaring up to him...

Hobo: Prepare to say goodbye to that title, cause on Sunday i'm going to have that draped over my shoulder, Hobo, European and Grand Slam Champion.

Hobo lets go and stares at Swann....

Hobo: Howzat!

Hobo walks off and Swann stares him down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:01 pm

RJ: Lots of attitude in this match coming up next. We've got the team of Hobo and Blue Dragon taking on Logan Kincade and Vortex representing The Consultancy. There has been a lot of arguing back and forth this week between these four guys and now it's time for them to finally prove themselves in the ring.

MW: Big history here RJ. We've got Blue Dragon who stole the name from Logan Kincade who says he is the rightful Blue Dragon and Hobo and Vortex who met last week. Last week Vortex pinned Hobo so I think we can expect more domination by the powerful team of Vortex and Kincade.

RJ: Hobo was pinned last week Wire but that wouldn't have been the case if that old man the Consultanct hadn't been at ringside. He provided a distraction for Vortex to steal the win.

MW: Blue Dragon is the only one that has stolen anything out of these guys RJ.

“Don’t Fear the Reaper” starts to play out and the fans start to cheer loudly as Hobo makes his way out onto the top of the entrance ramp. He takes in the crowd and starts to make his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans as he makes his way down.

RJ: He might have lost last week but I just feel that after all the weeks of abuse from The Consultancy Hobo might have suddenly found a bit of strength and passion that was hidden deep down that he's been searching for.

Hobo slides under the ropes and starts bouncing off the ropes in the ring waiting for his partner to appear. “Before I forget” blares out and the crowd continue to cheer as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp. He marches down to the ring, looking up into the ring when he gets to the bottom of the ramp and nodding at Hobo. Blue Dragon climbs over the top rope and slaps hands with Hobo. They have a quick word with each other as they wait for their opponents.

RJ: Blue Dragon really is a man on a mission here he's got a lot going on at the moment and is probably pleased to have a veteran of this business in Hobo there helping him out tonight.

'Smells Like Teen Spirit' kicks in as a plume of green smoke engulfs the stage. Vortex appears on the stage and the cheers of the crowd make way for boos. Vortex stands patiently looking round at the crowd with his Free-weight Belt in his hand which he raises up above him incensing the crowd even more.

MW: There is out Free-weight champ again such a power house.

RJ: Blue Dragon is hardly a spindly sapling so I think he might meet his match in the power stakes there.

Edgecrusher starts to play and instantly Logan Kincade appears on the ramp with his Hardcore Belt around his waist he waists no time at all though with Vortex and sprints down the ramp to the ring.

MW: Logan a man after my own spirit looking to get straight on with business.

Logan quickly slides under the bottom rope taking off his Championship belt as he does so and tossing it to the corner. He goes straight for Blue Dragon throwing punches to the back of Blue Dragons head. Hobo goes over to try and separate them so that we can get this match under way but the ref points to Hobo and then to the outside of the ring.

RJ: Is the ref saying this match has started?

MW: Well what else would we be waiting for RJ?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The ref finally gets Hobo to leave the ring but Logan is left in the ring with Blue Dragon in a neutral corner being beaten down. Logan is throwing punches and kicks to Blue Dragon with real intensity. Logan backs away to the opposite corner and starts shouting at Blue Dragon.

LK: Get Up!!

MW: Logan really has got off to a flier at this early stage he is totally dominating Blue Dragon

RJ: Really doesn't look good for the former World Champion here.

Blue Dragon starts to get to his feet and Logan goes for a super kick early on Blue Dragon sees it coming though and catches the foot. Blue Dragon pushes Logan back and has a chance to catch his breath before going for a high knee on Logan. Logan takes few steps backwards due to the high knee but bounces off the rope behind to come back at Blue Dragon with a clothesline.

Logan knocks Blue Dragon off his feet and goes for an early pin attempt.

Blue Dragon kicks out though easily even though he's taken a lot off offence from Logan already.

Hobo is in the corner screaming for the tag realising that Blue Dragon is struggling to impose himself early on after being blind sided by Logan to start this match. Logan pulls Blue Dragon up to is feet putting Blue Dragons head under his arm as he goes for a DDT. Blue Dragon has enough energy though to push Logan to the corner and nail a shoulder to the gut of Logan. Hobo tags himself in and goes for the down and out combination in the corner.

RJ: Good job Blue Dragon had the energy to get to his corner then lets see if Hobo can impose himself here.

Hobo goes for a splash on Logan in the corner. He hits it and Logan slumps to the ground in the corner giving Hobo the chance to go for The Bum Rush.

RJ: Good tag team work this by Hobo keeping Logan in the corner away form Vortex who hasn't even had a look in on this match yet.

Hobo steps away and then starts to lift Logan to his feet before lifting Logan up into the torture rack position. Logan rolls down Hobos back though and knees Hobo in the side. Logan hits a quick DDT on Hobo before stomping away on Hobo.

MW: Logan really is intense here. He keeps finding renewed energy and hasn't even let Vortex have a look in on this match yet.

Logan drags Hobo up and flips him up onto his shoulders for a power bomb. Logan walks to the edge of the ring looking to power bomb Hobo out of the ring onto the floor.

RJ: What the hell this could seriously injure Hobo if Logan manages to hit this.

Hobo realises what is about to happen though and puts a thumb in the eye of Logan who drops Hobo and starts to hold his face. Logan goes to the corner and tags Vortex in shaking his head and blinking as a result of the thumb to the eye.

MW: What a cheap shot there from a supposed Legend of this company. What sort of an example is that to set.

RJ: If Hobo hasn't done that he'd have been broken on the floor outside the ring Michael. We get a first look at Vortex though now.

Vortex climbs into the ring and straight away goes or a running knee on Hobo. The knee connects and Vortex whips Hobo against the ropes. Hobo comes back from the ropes but hits a running neck breaker on Vortex knocking Vortex off his feet. Vortex starts to climb straight back to his feet though. Hobo locks Vortex's arms in for a double arm DDT but Vortex flips Hobo straight over his back.

MW: Massive strength shown there by Vortex he got knocked off his feet but I'm not sure he took and real damage from Hobo there.

Vortex performs a standing splash on the fallen Hobo and goes for the pin.

Blue Dragon rushes in and hits a baseball slide on the back of Vortex breaking the pin attempt just in time.

RJ: Really close call there Blue Dragon only just got there in time to break that pin attempt.

Logan climbs in the ring and goes for a clothesline on Blue Dragon who see it coming and ducks underneath. The referee tries to get both of the illegal men out of the ring and turns his back on Vortex and Hobo. Vortex stomps Hobo in the groin before throwing Hobo to the corner of The Consultancy pair. The referee gets Blue Dragon and Logan out of the ring who are both shouting at each other from outside the ring.

Vortex climbs the ropes in the corner and hits a huge banzai drop on Hobo before Vortex gets to his feet and tags in Logan Kincade. Logan climbs the turnbuckle and hits an elbow drop on Hobo. Logan goes for the pin.

Kick out from Hobo.

RJ: What resilience from Hobo there after the punishment he has taken.
Logan whips Hobo against the ropes and as Hobo comes back goes for a cross body. Hobo had the same idea though and it's a double cross body.

MW: Both these guys out of it right now first one to tag their partner in will get the upper hand for their team here.

Hobo and Logan both look to their corners looking for the tag. Logan just gets there first and tags in Vortex who steps into the ring. Hobo isn't far behind though Blue Dragon jumps over the top rope and rushes at Vortex.

Vortex simply lifts Blue Dragon up though into the air using Blue Dragons own momentum against him. Huge flapjack there as Blue Dragon comes falling down to the matt on his front. Vortex rolls Blue Dragon over and starts going for some ground and pound offence. Before going for a pin attempt

Blue Dragon kicks out easily though. Vortex waits for Blue Dragon to get to his feet before going for a bear hug but blue Dragon spins around the back of Vortex and locks in a bear hug of his own. Vortex tries to throw an elbow to get out of the bear hug which Logan dodges. Vortex manages to get out of the bear hug though but straight away Blue Dragon locks in a front face lock before lifting Vortex up into a vertical suplex position.

RJ: Look at the power shown by Blue Dragon there to be able to man handle a man like Vortex with such apparent ease.

Blue Dragon drops down for the vertical DDT. Blue Dragon goes to a neutral corner and crouches down waiting for Vortex to rise to his feet.

RJ: SPEAR!!!

As Vortex rises Blue Dragon rushes across the ring looking for a spear. Vortex dodges out of the way though at the last minute and pushes Blue Dragon into the ring post.

RJ: OOOOOoooooo Blue Dragon could have really injured his shoulder there.

Blue Dragon turns around favouring his shoulder and Vortex lifts him up and hits an atomic drop on him. Logan starts shouting at Vortex wanting to be tagged in to take out his anger on Blue Dragon. Vortex realises and goes to tag in Logan. As Vortex makes his way over though Blue Dragon throws himself to his corner and tags in Hobo.

Hobo and Logan both climb into the ring at the same time. Logan starts shouting and pointing at Blue Dragon wanting to take him on in the ring. Hobo looks slightly confused and looks at Blue Dragon who is favouring his shoulder still. Blue Dragon nods at Hobo though and extends his arm to tag himself back in.

MW: Blue Dragon is letting his emotions get to him here he needs to take a breather and let the fresh man take a piece of the action here not that there is much that is fresh about Hobo.

Hobo turns to tag in Blue Dragon shaking his head as he does so. Before he tags Blue Dragon in though Logan goes for a quick roll up on Hobo.

Hobo kicks out easily though.

RJ: Sneaky attempt there by Logan.

MW: He should have learned form last week you always need to be alert to what is going on.

Hobo gets to his feet laughing and shaking his head at Logan. Logan looks up at Hobo thoroughly pi55ed off before grabbing hold of Hobo by the neck looking for a choke slam. Hobo throws some knees to the stomach of Logan though and fights Logan off. Hobo goes for a running neck-breaker but Logan counters into a side slam. Logan points at Blue Dragon before climbing the corner and hitting an elbow drop on Hobo.

MW: Here we go Logan showing us why he is the Hardcore Champ now this could well be the end coming up.

Logan goes for the pin.

Blue Dragon comes flying in and hits a double axe handle on the back of Logan to break the pin attempt up.

MW: Another really close call for The Consultancy pair there. I can't believe they haven't wrapped this one up already.

Logan gets to his feet and starts trading blows with Blue Dragon. Both of them are throwing hay-makers at each other. Hobo is getting to his feet and shakes his head as he stands up looking over to see his tag partner and Logan really going at it. The ref gets blue Dragon to leave the ring but Logan continues to shout abuse at Blue Dragon. Hobo walks up behind Logan and grabs hold of Logans head.

RJ: Soft Shoe Shuffle!!!

Hobo hits a face first Russian leg sweep on Logan.

RJ: What was that about having to be aware of what was going on in the ring Wire?

Hobo goes for the pin.

Vortex comes through the ropes looking to break the pin attempt.

Vortex takes a couple of steps across the ring before being hit form nowhere by a huge spear from Blue Dragon.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Huge win there for Hobo and Blue Dragon. That match could have gone either way but this time it was Logan that was distracted and not Hobo who picked up the win for his team over The Consultancy this time.

Hobo and Blue Dragon start celebrating in the ring as the crowd start going wild. Logan and Vortex are stood out side of the ring Logan shouting at Blue Dragon again. Blue Dragon slaps his hands together and points at Hobo indicating that Hobo pinned Logan.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:01 pm

(Lockdown returns from a commercial with RJ already stood in the ring next to a table and a couple of chairs. The crowd give him a warm reception as he begins to speak.)

RJ: On the 26th August, two of the greatest 6wF Champions ever will go head to head. In one corner will be the reigning, and perhaps most dominant, Undisputed Champion: Crime Lord. Against him will be a former partner and friend, TGA.

(Michael Wire is still sat at ringside sniggering.)

MW: These things always go so smoothly, I have full faith in RJ to break up any trouble.

(RJ shoots Wire a look from the centre of the ring.)

RJ: I can still here you, Mike... This matchup is TGA’s second chance at glory, having failed last month when Crime Lord pinned him. But last week we saw TGA pick up the victory over Uryu to put himself in the title match at Explosion.

(The crowd cheer loudly for this.)

RJ: So, without further ado, it’s time to introduce the two men for this contract signing. Please welcome the current 6wF Undisputed Champion- Crime Lord!

(‘Rain Wizard’ starts to play over the sound system in the Birmingham Bowl and Crime Lord steps out in a suit, balancing a cigar between the fingers of his right hand. He takes a drag before sauntering down the ramp. Seemingly unfazed by the pyro’s that explodes beside him, he continues towards the ring ignoring the jeers and whistles of the crowd. Before climbing over the top rope, he steps up onto the ring and stares at RJ.)

RJ: Erm- And next, all the way-

(Crime Lord snatches the mic with his free hand and raises it to his lips.)

Crime Lord: Just get out here already! I’m sick of the forced spectacle that has to accompany every single thing you do. Do you see anyone else getting a contract signing for their matches at Explosion? No. Only the great T-G-A seems to demand one-

(Crime Lord gets cut off by ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ and the crowds cheers as TGA steps out in trousers and a shirt, looking incredibly wound up. TGA ignores the fans either side of him and strides down the ramp and slides into the ring, picking his mic up off the table.)

TGA: I’m sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Important, but I thought if you had something to say to me I’d shut you up until you could look me in the eye and say it.

CL- Let's just get this over with. I'm not like you, I don't crave the spectacle, the attention of these idiots.

(Crime Lord pulls the contract towards him and is about to sign it before he stops, he looks up at TGA and has a small grin.)

CL- Are you sure you want to do this Teej?

(TGA is trying to work Crime Lord out.)

TGA- What do you mean?

CL- I mean...it's not too late to turn back, to walk away from this match right now. I certainly wouldn't judge you for it, I wouldn't think any less of you.

TGA- You scared Crime Lord? Trying to talk your way out of losing your world title?

CL- No...no, no, no. I'm trying to save you Teej, I'm trying to save this reputation that you've tried so hard to uphold since your return. As I was saying, it's not too late for you to walk away, to save whatever dignity you have left. The moment you sign that contract...you sign away your career. Even if I don't physically cripple you, leave you physically unable to wrestle. I will shatter the mirage you have tried so hard to create of being a threat to me that your career will be in fragments, too destroyed to be able to put back together again.

(Crime Lord drops the pen as he lifts the microphone closer.)

CL- You're not the wrestler you think you are, the wrestler you were. Teej, I've been by your side, or across from you your entire career. I recruited you alongside River Ace, I watched you go from raw and green to world champion, and then I watched as I caused your dramatic fall. I'm telling you now, that any point of that career, you were better than you are now. Yet, I...on the other hand, have never been better. You're heading straight off of a cliff, this is a fall from which you will never recover. I will not just beat you, I will embarrass you.

(Crime Lord holds his hand out.)

CL- So what do you say? C'mon, forget this match. Just walk away, keep your career intact. Live to fight another day, you can make a great living fighting people you can beat, there's no need to ruin yourself being destroyed by me.

(The crowd are split between boo’s and half chanting ‘Don’t do it’. TGA looks straight at Crime Lord’s hand and his eyes flicker back up to focus on his face.)

TGA: If I shake your hand... If I do, we both go our separate ways in 6wF and continue being the two most badass individuals this company has to offer?

(Crime Lord nods his head. TGA looks torn between the options and stretches out his hand to the amazement of the crowd. He grabs it and Crime Lord grins, but this is only temporary as TGA slams Crime Lord’s hand onto the table between them to huge cheers.)

TGA: You really think I’d let you carry on destroying this company? You act all Johnny Big-Balls now, but I still remember the Crime Lord that craved the constant attention and acceptance from River and I. I still remember the weak-minded individual that tried his best to recreate my glory days. Those days weren’t The Dynasty’s glory days, they were mine. You all just grabbed onto my coattails and held on for dear life.

(Crime Lord looks increasingly annoyed and clenches his fist.)

TGA: There is nothing on this earth that could stop me from competing in our match at Explosion. For months I sat back and watched vermin like you and McGraw spread through this once great federation; infecting its veins with the poison you both possess. You never were really strong enough to fight for success on your own. Sure you beat the entire roster and went through the whole Time Attack match without being defeated, but even the smallest fish appears big in the tiniest of ponds.

Then I come back and pluck you from your haven and put you straight back into the ocean- except in this ocean there’s a peed off shark heading straight for you. I guarantee you there’s no way that the little fish is going to be able to destroy this shark. In fact, the only things you’ve destroyed recently are the reputation of 6wF, the prestige of that title and the respect I once had for you. You’ve turned into a caricature of the real Crime Lord that entered 6wF. Out of everyone I’ve seen come and go I never thought you’d be the one to sell out and pander to the authorities-

(TGA is cut off as Crime Lord lands a vicious uppercut on TGA which sends him reeling backwards as the blood starts to pour from his nose and drop onto his shirt. RJ looks like a rabbit caught in headlights as Wire chuckles to himself at his desk.)

Crime Lord: I did not-

TGA: I WASN’T FINISHED TALKING!

(TGA step back forward to the desk and both men are leaned in with mics at hand.)

TGA: I hope you bring this anger with you to Explosion Crimey, but I’d appreciate it if you could manage to keep a lid on it for the rest of the night. When I come for you I’m going to make it my mission to beat you around this ring, corner to corner, and tearing you apart limb-by-bloody-limb. Just remember that hell hath no fury like a pi*sed off TGA.

(TGA grabs the pen from the table and scribbles his signature, turning to walk away.)

MW: And here’s where it all goes wrong, ‘Arj….

TGA turns to walk away but Crime Lord launches the table in the air and grabs TGA…

MW: Crime Lord! He’s got TGA up! LOCK N LO…..

Crime Lord sets for the F5 but TGA wriggles out. He spins Crime Lord round and begins unloading a series of right hands to Crime Lord, rocking him back into the ropes he steps back and goads Crime Lord who launches at TGA, spearing him to the ground and hitting punches of his own. RJ leaps from the ring as the two men roll around the ring…

MW: Good god this has got out of hand!

Crime Lord gets to his feet as TGA recovers. He looks over and grabs his title, he waits for TGA to rise as he stumbles to his feet, blood pouring down his face…

RJ: TGA better be careful here….. HE DUCKED!!

Crime Lord goes to hit TGA with the belt but TGA ducks, he spins round and boots Crime Lord in the gut before grabbing him and launching him through the ropes to the outside to a huge ovation from the crowd. He looks out at Crimey with a smile before turning and looking out at the crowd. He spots the title on the floor and reaches down, picking it up and smiling at it, the blood trickling down on to the title, he climbs the ropes and stares down at Crime Lord before raising the title in the air to cheers from the crowd….

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA!

RJ: Is this a sign of things to come! TGA stands tall above his old nemesis Crime Lord, with the 6WF Title in his hands! What’s gonna happen when these two meet at Explosion!!!!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:02 pm

The Consultant is walking backstage heading towards his office....

Phone Rings

TC: Hello...........hello?

Murmured Voice

TC: Who is this?

Murmured Voice

TC: Yes, from the wrestling publication?

Murmured Voice

The Consultant's face changes to one of confusion, he looks up and down the corridor....

TC: What do you mean the publication doesn't exist?

Murmured Voice

TC: Wait, how can I trust you? Hello? Hello?

The Consultant rubs his head in frustration as he looks at his phone. He checks his watch before hurrying down the corridor.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:05 pm

Main Event
The Saint v Uryu Ishida
JJ Johnson on Commentary

RJ: Welcome back, it’s now time for our MAINNNN EVENNTTTTTT! And boy oh boy what a match this one promises to be.

MW: It’s going to be an absolutely fantastic match up RJ, a real clash of styles between two of the biggest stars in this company.

RJ: Uryu Ishida and The Saint both have other opponents on their mind, but that won’t distract them from tonight.

MW: But the man on commentary may well distract The Saint, as we are joined by JJ Johnson.

RJ: Johnson has been angling for a match with Saint all month to no avail.

“Remember the name” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly, pyro’s go off at the top of the ramp and JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the ramp. He spins on the spot, launching his hoodie into the crowd and swaggers down to the ramp. He walks around to the commentary desk...

JJ: Yo, was up playas?

MW: Excuse me...

JJ: Oh you go’ try be clever with me Wire? S’alright, I’ll talk to my man RJ.

RJ: Great to have you out here JJ!

“Split second” blasts out over the speakers, and the crowd are cheering as Uryu runs out onto the rampway. He nods to the fans before sprinting to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: JJ you’ve dealt with Cassius Zhi a lot in your time, what advice would you pass onto RJ?

JJ: Cassius he one crazy <beep> Yo know me and Cassy, we do’ see eye to eye on a lot, but he one hell of a competitor. Uryu, he need to be on his toes, do’ put anythin’ pas’ that tea-sipping mother <beep>

“Monster” hits and the crowd erupt into huge boos as The Saint strolls out onto the ramp. He stares down at Uryu, and then towards JJ Johnson. Saint then storms down the ramp and steps over the top rope.

MW: If you two have finished your love in, let’s admire one of the greatest wrestlers in the world today.

JJ: If yo’ head get any further up Sainty’s a’hole...

MW: Family show Johnson.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Saint and Uryu lock up, Saint uses his power to drive Uryu back against the ropes. Saint then whips Uryu out across the ropes, Saint goes for a belly to belly, Uryu blocks and then counters with a reverse STO. Uryu runs the ropes, going for a front flip senton but Saint moves out of the way.

Uryu stumbles up to his feet and Saint goes for a big boot which Uryu ducks underneath, he goes for a backbreaker which connects. Uryu then goes to the outside...

MW: Springboard leg drop!

JJ: Uryu, I like the kid. He be a bit yo’ kno’ depressin’ and that, but kid got talent and heart. Something Saint ain’ got.

Ref: 1........2....Kick out!

Saint drives the shoulder up, Uryu waits for him to rise and then connects with a boot to the stomach. Uryu runs the ropes, he goes for a sunset flip but Saint rolls out, then hitting a big kick to the back. Uryu rises to his feet, Saint throws him down with a gutwrench suplex!

Uryu stumbles up, Saint goes for a powerslam which Uryu drops down the back and connects with a reverse DDT! Uryu then heads to the top rope but The Saint leaps to his feet, he hits a huge uppercut to the chin followed by a musclebuster!

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

The Saint leaps to his feet, he stares down at JJ, he rises to his feet and beckons Saint to come down. He turns back to Uryu.

JJ: Exactly wha’ I thought, yo’ ain’ got the balls to take me on.

MW: he’s too good for you Johnson.

JJ: Shut yo’ mouth, Wire.

Saint allows Uryu to his feet, he then sets up for a suplex but Uryu counters with a suplex of his own. Saint rises to his feet, Uryu nails a monkey flip sending Saint to the corner.

Uryu runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Uryu then follows this up with a spinning DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Uryu waits for Saint, he connects with a big headbutt which sends Saint into the ropes. Uryu goes to whip Saint out across the ring but Saint uses his power to throw Uryu into the ropes. Uryu goes for a spinning headscissors but The Saint counters into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Uryu rises up to his feet groggily, Saint boots him in the stomach and connects with an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

The Saint drags up Uryu, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a gorilla press slam. Uryu stumbles up and walks straight into a big boot.

RJ: What you thinking of The Saint in this match?

JJ: He ain’ nothin’ special, he thro’ Uryu round but he like a rag doll compared to JJ Johnson.

Saint places Uryu into a seated abdominal stretch. Uryu gets to his feet, he attempts a pumphandle slam which Uryu counters with an arm drag. Saint stumbles up and Uryu connects with an enzaguri kick. Saint is covered.

JJ: Saint can’t even dominate Uryu, how the hell he goin’ deal with me?

Saint is dragged up by Uryu, who hits a russian legsweep. Uryu then runs the ropes...

MW: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Saint lifts up Uryu and drills him into the canvas with a sit-down powerbomb. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody...

RJ: Roll through...

JJ: Oh Sainty, yo’ slower than Rasta after a smoke of the good stuff if yo’ get my drif’.

Uryu gets to his feet, he goes for a rotating DDT but is shoved away by Saint. He boots him in the stomach...

MW: Crucifier locked in!

JJ: Fight it Uryu!

Saint grips the masterlock in hard but Uryu manages to retreat back to the corner and shove Saint into the turnbuckle. Uryu goes for a hurracanrana which connects, Saint stumbles up...

MW: Superkick!

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Uryu gets to his feet and lifts up Saint but he is met with a knee to the stomach. Saint goes for the divine destroyer...

MW: Backslide from Uryu!

Ref: 1...............2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Uryu wins!

MW: He stole it!

JJ: Yo’ jokin Wire? Sainty’ ain’ got it no more, I tol’ all my playas and playarettes that.

Uryu rolls out of the ring to celebrate, JJ gets up out of his seat and looks at Saint. He starts shouting him down...

JJ: Yo’ lost it Sainty boy. Yo’ ain’ got the ability no more, yo’ still living in the shadow of JJ Johnson and yo’ know it!

*The Saint is visibly seething as Johnson steps into the ring...

JJ: Gettin’ angry megatron? Yo’ got the balls to do somethin’ bout it or you just go’ stare me down with yo’ robot-eyes...

*The Saint leaps up for the RKO but JJ shoves him away, he boots The Saint in the stomach...

RJ: VIP EXPERIENCE!

JJ: See yo’ ass Sunday Saint.

*JJ leaves the ring, he shakes hands with Uryu before leaving the ramp. Uryu continues a slow walk up the ramp, tagging the fans hands when the titantron flashes and starts showing a replay of Against The Wall, Uryu’s eyes widen as Cassius Zhi is shown hitting Clarissa with the shockwave.

The crowd then descend into huge boos as Zhi walks out onto the stage, grinning crazily at Uryu, who nods back, as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down