The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze?

+5
JuliusHMarx
Josiah Maiestas
bogbrush
socal1976
invisiblecoolers
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Del Potro vs. Djoko

Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Empty Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze?

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

According to Socal Fed had a cupcake draw to silver and didn't even consider Del boy a threat.

Now comes the bronze match, will Djoko win it for 100% sure?

Djoko will start a strong favourite 75-25% and might win it, but it certainly won't be a cup cake match for him towards medal, DP will fight and will unleash some ferocious groundies, can't wait for the match really.

Fed-Murray the two best grass court players currently are contesting the finals,Murray's game has improved massively, and its a tribute to his hard work that he is contesting in another final.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Empty Re: Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze?

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 05 Aug 2012, 7:53 pm

Socal relax, me and Emanci having fun with you, you still remain one of our best friend here. Hug Love ya Socal , but yes cup cake draw statement was funny thou.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze? - Page 2 Empty Re: Del Potro - Djoko, is it a cupcake match for Djoko for Bronze?

Post by bogbrush Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

emancipator wrote:You have to admit, he does look like Screech.
Plays like him too these days.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:08 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Here's the Rogers Cup draw.

http://www.rogerscup.com/men/english/singlesDraw.php

A certain player with the initials JMDP is in Djokovic's half.
When is the draw conspiracy thread getting posted?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:16 pm

Spoiler:
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:07 pm

bogbrush wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

So we Canadians are discriminating Djoko as well

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:29 pm

I'm beginning to think maybe we all got the wrong idea, and "cupcake" means "really hard" as in "Del Potro is a cupcake bronze medal opponent".
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

The Special Juan wrote:
Spoiler:

See.

They could be twins.

Like two peas in an egg chamber. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:22 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote: chin Murray will beat Federer in straight sets.
he should do. Couldnt stand watching him sobbing his eyes out yet again for not losing with dignity!!

Well, you could always try not watching him at all.

Maybe failure feels more comfortable with some than others...? I wouldn't know to be fair.
He's done it twice now. Reeks of attention seeking.

I still don't see him taking 3 sets off Federer unless he's playing on 1 leg.

Very Happy ...and there you have it.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

PJHolybloke wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote: chin Murray will beat Federer in straight sets.
he should do. Couldnt stand watching him sobbing his eyes out yet again for not losing with dignity!!

Well, you could always try not watching him at all.

Maybe failure feels more comfortable with some than others...? I wouldn't know to be fair.
He's done it twice now. Reeks of attention seeking.

I still don't see him taking 3 sets off Federer unless he's playing on 1 leg.

Very Happy ...and there you have it.
I overestimated Federer's fitness. Murray played well in a big final for once. Im not as dissapointed as I thought I would be. Wink
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:58 pm

Actually, if Murray played that well (first 2 sets) in Wimbledon final, might have been a slam in his hands Erm too bad that never happened Laugh
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 06 Aug 2012, 4:29 pm

bogbrush wrote:

You got your wish here - https://www.606v2.com/t33381-so-do-we-canadians-now-discriminating-djoko-as-well , since Socal is tired after Djoko's Olympics I decided to substitute him. Very Happy

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 5:58 pm

You guys are clowns I am glad you are having fun. None of what you say actually comports with the facts that I called Roger's draw as a whole a cupcake draw and as easy as he could have hoped for under the circumstances of major tournament.

Yes all of your combine sophmoric wit has really shown that I don't know what I am talking about. I mean how could I have believed that Murray was a significantly harder semi than Del PO? How irrational. I think fellow country woman Martina hingis would have put up more resistance to Andy in the final. Isn't Roger glad he didn't play Andy in the semi as opposed to the gold medal match? His cupcake draw helped him upgrade from a bronze to a silver, enjoy the gooey cupcake Rog you earned that career achievement gift i mean medal.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon 06 Aug 2012, 9:06 pm

No. Roger was drained by the semi.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 09 Aug 2012, 4:02 pm

socal1976 wrote:You guys are clowns I am glad you are having fun. None of what you say actually comports with the facts that I called Roger's draw as a whole a cupcake draw and as easy as he could have hoped for under the circumstances of major tournament.

Yes all of your combine sophmoric wit has really shown that I don't know what I am talking about. I mean how could I have believed that Murray was a significantly harder semi than Del PO? How irrational. I think fellow country woman Martina hingis would have put up more resistance to Andy in the final. Isn't Roger glad he didn't play Andy in the semi as opposed to the gold medal match? His cupcake draw helped him upgrade from a bronze to a silver, enjoy the gooey cupcake Rog you earned that career achievement gift i mean medal.

Oh yea we are clowns, we called the cup cake draws, we spoke Fog factor, and when Djoko couldn't win the same player whom you called an easy semi you start to jump on rather than accepting your silly mistakes, oh yea we are clowns. Very Happy

Last edited by invisiblecoolers on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Thu 09 Aug 2012, 4:17 pm

That silver medal was well earned by Fed with some stern tests along the way. If you look at the 4 semi finalists, Fed was the second best out of them anyway. In fact I'd say Murray got the cupcake draw as he had the easiest semi final Rolling Eyes Feds draw as a whole was not significantly easier than Novaks.

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 09 Aug 2012, 4:23 pm

break_in_the_fifth wrote:That silver medal was well earned by Fed with some stern tests along the way. If you look at the 4 semi finalists, Fed was the second best out of them anyway. In fact I'd say Murray got the cupcake draw as he had the easiest semi final Rolling Eyes Feds draw as a whole was not significantly easier than Novaks.

Exactly thumbsup , but Socal never refuse to accept the facts and she still stuck with her lame cup cake arguments. angel

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2