The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWA Uprising Results *Week 8*

Go down

CWA Uprising Results *Week 8* Empty CWA Uprising Results *Week 8*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:57 pm

*The show goes live on air inside the “First Arena” in New York City. The crowd are making one hell of a noise as “My way” by Limp Bizkit echoes out of the speakers. Pyros explode up into the rafters and the cameras pan around, showing that the arena has been returned to its “Uprising” state. Paul Salisbury and Cornelius Arkholme come into sight, situated at the CWA announce booth.

CA:Good evening one and all and welcome to CWA Uprising…..we are one week removed from the monumental CWA Revelation event……and you can bet that tonight we are going to see some serious fallout from that night……I am here alongside my broadcast colleague Paul Salisbury…..Paul,how much did you enjoy Revelation?

PS:I enjoyed it more than I can put into words…..for a company that was only seven weeks old, we blew the competition out of the water last week. That was an event that rivaled anything that has been put on by any organisation in the last twelve months. We breathed life back into pro wrestling and tonight is going to continue that trend…

CA:Absolutely…..we are live and exclusive on 606v2.com and tonight promises to deliver a show to remember……Johnny Goldman’s world championship coronation in front of his hometown fans……a new number one contender to the IC Title will be crowned…..an Extreme Championship match……and how about the main event….

PS:All week long there has been speculation floating all over the internet….Twitter,Facebook,Youtube….everybody is wondering how the main event is going to go down….

CA:It is our understanding that here tonight, Jimmy Phillips will meet the mysterious “Reaper” in the middle of that ring….after almost two months of torment that has been inflicted upon Phillips and the Lennox family…we might finally get some answers…

PS:I hope so, because this is becoming almost unbearable….we need a climax…

CA:I don’t know if a climax is coming tonight, but I guarantee drama…guarantee entertainment and action…this is CWA and you can bet that this is wrestling…..

*The crowd in the arena suddenly break out into huge cheers as “Cold Ash” echoes out of the speakers and then red pyros shoot up into the air. Jimmy Phillips,dressed in jeans and his trademark red hoody, strides out onto the stage with Hayley Lennox on his arm. Phillips face is bruised and he looks in a focused mood.

CA:Kicking this night off with an address from Jimmy Phillips…and acting General Manager, Hayley Lennox…

PS:Should be interesting…

Phillips tags hands with the fans and then climbs up onto the apron.He holds the ropes open for Hayley to climb inside and then joins her.The crowd are chanting his name as he accepts a microphone from Deborah Harding and then turns to speak.

CA:This whole scenario escalated last week when Phillips was cost the world championship by this “Reaper”…..but on top of that you can add the fact that Andrew Lennox is still in a bad state in hospital,Callum Lennox is just about on the mend……Hayley has been tormented mentally by this man…

PS:The father of her child…

CA:That’s the sting in the tail….Hayley knows who this man is, but she is too frightened to reveal his identity…….

PS:Well they need to do something…because this cannot continue…

CA:I agree….

Phillips:I’m not out here tonight to talk about not winning the world championship last week…….that’s another matter for another day. I know that I will be back in that hunt as soon as possible and Johnny Goldman knows that he is only keeping my throne warm…

*That comment is met by mixed reactions

Phillips:Tonight is about bringing to an end a conflict that has gone on for far too long. Tonight is about revenge, retribution, vengeance….you can call it whatever you want but tonight it ends because we all know that this cannot continue.

*Hayley Lennox is staring at Jimmy Phillips with sadness on her face

Phillips:I can deal with people trying to beat me down when they have a motive to do so….I have no problem taking care of my own business. But this is something very different indeed……..I know your listening Reaper and I want you to listen good…….all your little mindgames, your little appearances and interferences…..they end right here tonight.

*Crowd cheer

Phillips:Because not only am I tired of you jumping me from behind like a coward….I am tired of you abusing the people that I care about. I am tired of you making them suffer…

*Phillips exchanges looks with Hayley and then turns away

Phillips:I know you are the father of Amy, and I know you feel like you have some rights as a parent….but let me make something clear,any rights you had disappeared when you put your own daughter’s granddad and uncle in the hospital…

The moment you attacked Amy’s mother and made her life a living hell is the moment when your chances of access vanished…….and if that message isn’t sinking in, I’ll make sure it is permanently etched on your skull by the time tonight is over…

*The crowd cheer again at Phillips’ intensity

Phillips:I’ve heard your threats and your little voicemail that you left last week….you want to “finish” me off here tonight and I implore you to come and try…….I implore you to bring everything you have got, and for once be a man…..

Because I will be here in this very ring,waiting for you to finally face me like the warrior you claim to be…..I will stand right here and hope you grow the balls that I have waited for you to display for weeks…

Throwing old men off stages, or attacking innocent men in the parking lot are not actions that impress me…..what impresses me is somebody that is willing to come out here and take the punishment, they so richly deserve, like a man…

Are you a man Reaper?....or are you just a little boy with a mask on his face?

Because anybody can claim to be a responsible parent…..and anybody can wield a sledgehammer like a maniac….but what truly stands the test of time is if you actually show the world that you have got the cojones to prove exactly what you are….

I don’t really think I need to say much more than that…….i’ve penciled your name in for the main event….and I sincerely hope you don’t disappoint me by not showing up……

I think it’s time we settled our differences….and about time I exposed you for the piece of (beep) you really are…

*Crowd pop

CA:Strong words from Jimmy Phillips…

PS:I don’t know how wise they are…..he might be making this guy mad….

*Phillips stares around the arena as the crowd cheer him on and then offers the microphone to Hayley Lennox, but she just shakes her head and beckons for Jimmy to continue.

Phillips:Me and Hayley have been through some ups and downs.......she hasn’t always been truthful with me and she knows that. But now we are on the same page and now more than ever I will do anything to ensure her safety….

I see the fear you have imprinted on her Reaper and I hate you for that……I don’t even know who you are but I hate you for what you have done to this family……here tonight I will show you just how much I despise your existence…

*The crowd suddenly boo as a figure appears on the big screen. The Reaper puts his hands together and glares down towards Phillips and Hayley.

Reaper:How very noble of you Jimmy…….fighting for a cause of which you have no bond to. In essence all you are doing is showing your stupidity and naivety rather than bravery….

That woman you protect is nothing but a harlot……..a jezebel…and yet you stand in front of her, ready to take any consequences that she has caused. You have known her for seven weeks…..and you act like a man that would die in battle for his beloved.

Are you that stupid?....are you really that dumb?........you do not know the real Hayley Lennox…..but I do, I know that just bad she is….how rotten to the core she really is…….would you like me to describe it to you Jimmy?

*The crowd boo as The Reaper laughs

Reaper:The reason you are not on a life support machine right now Jimmy is because I have tried to give you so many chances to walk away…..I am not a monster, merely a father who has been forced to jump through one to many hoops.

This is not your problem…….and right here and now I will give you one last opportunity…..walk away and leave me to finish what I started……

*Phillips stares up at the screen with sternness and then shakes his head

Reaper:Then you will suffer like the rest of the Lennox family shall suffer…you have no right to stand between me and my daughter…..and you will no longer be an obstacle on my path…..

You stand there like a tough man….but inside you are weak, a lovestruck fool…….you cannot discern between a woman of integrity and the wench stood beside you…

*The crowd boo

Reaper:Just like the rest of her family….they are liars, parasites and cheats…….and they deserve every downfall that life throws at them….

You have chosen to align yourself with them Jimmy….so you too will suffer the same fate…you will sink aboard their ship…..and I will watch you all drown with a smile upon my face…

But let us get one thing clear right here…..you do not call the shots and you most certainly do not tell me what to do. If I choose to fight you tonight then I will do it on my terms……but maybe I would prefer to do it at a time that more suits my schedule.

And maybe I am not finished “tormenting” the disgusting family that you protect….maybe my reign of terror has only just begun….maybe I have infiltrated avenues that you just cannot comprehend…..

You do not know me Jimmy….and although your little beau might, she still has no idea what I am capable of….believe me when I tell you that my regime is barely even getting started here in CWA….you have not even begun to scratch the surface…..

So sit back and relax……because this may be the last time of peace you have……by time this evening is over, the world will get a glimpse of what I have in store….

*The Reaper laughs some more and then disappears off the screen,leaving Phillips and Hayley looking dumfounded in the ring.

PS:So is the main event on or not?

CA:No idea…..but what we have just seen is very alarming. The Reaper alluded to the fact that he has not even begun to terrorize CWA and the Lennox family….that tonight would only provide a “glimpse” of what is in store….

PS:I knew tonight was going to be explosive…

CA:Your damn right it is….Jimmy Phillips may very well battle “The Reaper” here tonight….but maybe he won’t….maybe “The Reaper” has something else planned……..it would certainly seem that CWA is in for some serious collateral damage as we roll on…

PS:I really have no idea how this is going down…

CA:None of us do……this really cannot be good…….

*Jimmy Phillips and Hayley Lennox leave the ring as the show goes to commercials

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results *Week 8* Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results *Week 8*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:58 pm

*The scene is backstage and Jimmy James is shown taping up his wrists as Chris Conforzi enters the room. Both men shake hands.

James:How you doing Chris?

Conforzi:I’m good….still on a high from last week…

James:You and me both…..we sent a little message last week and I’m proud of the both of us…

*Both men smile and then look a little uncomfortable

Conforzi:About tonight….

James:You don’t have to say anything Chris…..I know what this match means to the both of us…

Conforzi:I just don’t want our friendship to be affected…

James:Look man….we are professionals and we’re friends. But tonight is about business….whatever happens, whoever walks away victorious…..we will still be tight at the end of it….

*Conforzi nods his head and claps Jimmy James on the shoulder

Conforzi:I’m glad to hear that…..because I feel like I am starting to grow into this industry with your guidance…

James:Happy to help fella….but just know that I won’t be going easy on you here tonight…

Conforzi:I would expect nothing less…

James:Well then I think it was about time we got out there and showed the world what we are capable of….

*Conforzi and James shake hands once again before they leave the room and the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:59 pm

*Michael Porter is shown standing outside a lockeroom with “Scotty Cruise” wrote on the doorframe

Porter:Ladies and gentlemen I am standing here outside the lockeroom of Scotty Cruise where it my understanding that the superstar has something to say…

*The door opens and Scotty Cruise steps out with a smug grin on his face

Cruise:Ah good, you’re here…

Porter:They told me you had something you wanted to say?

Cruise:Yes I do…

*Cruise takes the microphone from Porter and stares into the camera

Cruise:Ladies and gentlemen of the CWA universe it is now time for your news update!

*Crowd boo furiously

Cruise:This just in….Stefan Alvey is a no good piece of trash!

*The crowd boo and Cruise flashes a smile

Cruise:Your so-called hero showed himself for what he really is last week…he assaulted me like a no good coward…..showed himself to be like all the other dirty parasites that inhabit South Africa…

*Crowd boo again

Cruise:And like all parasites, he needs to be exterminated…..something I will take care of right here tonight….

Porter:What are you going to do?

Cruise:Not only will I will become the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship but I will beat down Stefan Alvey like the dirty, mangy dog that he really is…

I will defeat him just like I did last week….and I will put him on the scrapheap along with his fellow countrymen and his parents…

*Ultra boos

Cruise:Stefan Alvey does not deserve your support or your admiration…..he deserves to be laying in a pool of his own AIDS ridden blood…

*The boos from the arena are growing to fever pitch.

Porter:I think we should cut this interview short…

Cruise:I’m not done…..Stefan Alvey I hope you are listening….and I hope your blood is boiling at my words…because I want you to come out tonight with all guns blazing….the more angry you are, the easier it is going to be for me to get inside your head and defeat you….

Now move aside…I have a match to win…

*Cruise shoves past Porter and heads out towards ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:00 pm

Match 1
Number one contendership for the Intercontinental Championship
Stefan Alvey vs Scotty Cruise vs Jimmy James vs Chris Conforzi

CA:What a disgusting human being Scotty Cruise is…..

PS:I can’t believe the things that were coming out of his mouth….how can anyone have so much hatred?

CA:I sincerely hope that Stefan Alvey teaches him a lesson here tonight..

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen…..the following contest is a fatal four way match…..the winner of this bout will become the number one contender to the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

CA:Big opportunity for the four athletes involved…

The lights dim slightly and then red pyros boom across both sides of the stage and “Be myself” roars out of the soundsystem.There are cheers from all corners of the “First Arena” and then the first competitor makes his entrance.

Harding:Introducing first…………………..from Toronto,Ontario,Canada…………weighing in at 224 pounds………….Chhhhrrrrriiiiissssssss Coooonnnnnnnfoooooooooorrrrrrrrzzzzzziiiiiiiii!

PS:Do you really see this guy as championship material?

CA:Yes I do….I believe in time,Chris Conforzi will be a major player here in CWA…..

PS:Seriously?

CA:Absolutely….he showed last week against Tyler Roth and Dennis Hart that he is capable of some extraordinary things, and I believe his friendship with Jimmy James is helping his progress…

PS:Friendship that will have to go on the back burner tonight…

Conforzi walks down the rampway and tags hands with the fans before rolling into the ring and posing on the ropes. He smiles at the fans chanting his name and then climbs down as “Teach you a lesson” echoes out to another great ovation.

Harding:From Minneapolis, Minnesota………………..weighing in at 180 pounds……………..Jiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy Jaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeessssss!

CA:The submission expert that also happens to be a university lecturer……what a fantastic backstory that is…..

PS:I just don’t see him as a world beater either…

CA:I can’t believe you are saying that after what we witnessed last week….Jimmy James and Chris Conforzi toppled two behemoths on their way to a famous victory…

James hands out a few trademark textbooks as he walks down to the ring and then climbs in. He too poses for the fans and then climbs down to face Conforzi. Both men smile and shake hands before backing away into opposite corners….

CA:Very good friends but all friendships aside as you quite rightly say Paul….this is about something else tonight…

James and Conforzi lean on the ropes on opposite sides and then “Big ben chimes” begin to ring around the arena. The crowd descend into deafening boos…

PS:You can sense the hatred in the air…

CA:You can’t blame these people…

Harding:From Baltimore, Maryland…………………weighing in at 240 pounds………………..Scccoooooooooooottttttyyyyyyyyyyy Crrrrrruuuuuiiiiiiiissssssseeeeeeeee!

CA:This is one of the most vile men I have ever had the displeasure of knowing….

PS:He’s a creep alright….

CA:For no good reason he has constantly assaulted Stefan Alvey, mentally and physically….saying the most devastating of things…

PS:And as if that wasn’t enough…..he also beat Alvey last week…

CA:Well he won a reversed decision after Alvey snapped……but it’s no wonder after what he has been through…

PS:No wonder at all….but he will need to keep his emotions in check tonight if he wants to leave the arena as the number one contender…

CA:It is our understanding folks that CWA Intercontinental Champion,Mike Conrad is running a little late this evening…..so he will join us on commentary if and when he can…

PS:Traffic is a nightmare here in the Big Apple tonight…..LOOKOUT!

*Crowd pop

Scotty Cruise swaggers down the aisleway,looking pleased with himself, as Stefan Alvey comes rushing through the crowd. Alvey climbs up onto the guard rail and waits for Cruise to come into sight before leaping through the air and dropkicking him with venom.Cruise flies back and crashes against the ringpost before staggering forwards onto the shoulder of Alvey…

CA:Stefan Alvey wasting no time here….this match has not even begun….FALL FROM GRACE!

PS:Wow…

Alvey spins Cruise around and nods his head before drilling the reporter with a sickening death valley driver on the hard flooring.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Alvey gets back to his feet and climbs up onto the apron…

CA:Stefan Alvey has heard enough…..and I think Scotty Cruise might have had enough….

PS:We could be down to triple threat rules…

Harding:And finally………..from Johannesburg, South Africa………………weighing in at 212 pounds……….Steeeeeeeefaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn Alllllllllllllvvvvvveeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!

The crowd pop as Alvey climbs into the ring and he nods respectfully at Jimmy James and Chris Conforzi,who both smile back and applaud him on his handywork. The referee speaks to all three men as Scotty Cruise lays motionless on the outside, and he then signals for the bell to begin the contest…

CA:A great deal of respect between these three men….

PS:And nothing for Scotty Cruise..

CA:Just like he deserves…

The bell sounds out and all three men circle each other, attempting to search for any opening that may present itself.Jimmy James dodges a kick from Alvey and rushes in for a double legged takedown but Alvey drops ontop to prevent it.Chris Conforzi waits for both men to get back up and then springboards onto the ropes and flies back with a double clothesline that knocks both men down.

PS:I expect to see some serious high-flying action in this match…

Conforzi and Alvey get back up,allowing Conforzi to crash harsh knife edge chops into the chest of his opponent.He backs Alvey onto the ropes and then shoots him across the ring, only for Alvey to leap into a handspring and then fly back into a swiveling elbow takedown.The crowd cheer as both men get back up and Alvey looks for a dropkick,only for Conforzi to catch his legs and drop him on the back of his head….

CA:Conforzi scouted that…slingshot….

Conforzi drops back and sends Alvey into a slingshot, which directs him into the path of Jimmy James.Alvey clatters into James and sends him flying from the ring,which allows Conforzi to get back up and waistlock Alvey into a bridging german……………………….1…………………………..2……………………..shoulder up!

PS:Bright start from Chris Conforzi…

CA:I told you this kid had skills…

They get back to their feet and Conforzi forearms Alvey against the ropes before sending him into the corner.He rushes in after but Alvey gets his knees up in Conforzi’s face before swiveling on his heel and leaping onto the top rope…

PS:MOONSAULT!

Conforzi moves aside at the last minute,dodging the impressive moonsault takedown. Stefan Alvey lands on his feet but cannot recover in time to stop Conforzi springboarding onto the ropes and wiping him out with a crossbody……………………….1………………………………….2……………………………..kickout!

CA:Conforzi having great success right now..

PS:That blossoming relationship with Kayleigh Reed is doing him wonders…

Conforzi and Alvey get back to their feet, allowing Conforzi to land a snap suplex.He then gets back to his feet and sprints to the ropes…

CA:LIONSAULT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Conforzi leaps onto the ropes for the lionsault as Jimmy James leaps behind him and delivers an outstanding german suplex from the second rope.Conforzi rolls under the bottom rope in pain as James quickly climbs the turnbuckle…

PS:James scouted his friend and took him out of action…

CA:Now his pathway to glory is free…..SHOOTING STAR…

James gives the signal and then front flips off the ropes for the shooting star press,only for Alvey to drive his knees up into the midsection at the very last moment. Jimmy James rolls away in agony and finally staggers up in the corner, as Alvey sprints at him….

PS:Shining wizard…

The noise echoes around the arena as Alvey drives his knees into the chin of James and then rushes him out into a bulldog takedown.Alvey gets back to his feet and he climbs up the ropes to the top and kneels there for a second before jumping off….

CA:Alvey lands with the neat legdrop from the top…

….2
…………James gets his shoulder up!

PS:Really fast pace from these men to begin this matchup…

Alvey pulls James back to his feet and looks to gutwrench him into a powerbomb position but James slides out into a backslide pin attempt……………………1………………….2………………..shoulder up. They scramble back up and Alvey looks for a roundhouse kick but it’s dodged and James scores with a german suplex. He keeps his hands locked and drags Alvey back to his feet before nailing a second…

CA:Jimmy James look for the hat-trick…

James manages to pull Alvey up for a third time and looks to nail the third successive german suplex as Conforzi springboards from the ropes and dropkicks James through the ropes onto the apron.Conforzi then gets back up and he takes Alvey down with a zig zag neckbreaker…

PS:Conforzi looking to capitalise…

…..2
……….shoulder up from Alvey!

CA:Close call there…

Conforzi flicks his hair from his face and shakes his head with disappointment. He pulls Alvey up by the head and connects with a faceplant suplex before getting back up and sprinting towards the ropes…

PS:LIONSAULT!

Conforzi flips back and nails the springboard moonsault across the chest of Alvey. He stands up and receives a strong shoulder thrust through the middle ropes from Jimmy James, who then sunset flips over the ropes into the ring and drags Conforzi down……………………………….1……………………….2………………………kickout!

CA:Conforzi might have had Stefan Alvey pinned if it wasn’t for Jimmy James’ interception there….

Conforzi and James get back to their feet.Conforzi looks for a hiptoss but James counters into an armdrag takedown. They get back up and Conforzi looks for a leapfrog but James catches him on his shoulders and spins him around…

PS:Power…

James looks for a powerbomb but it is countered into a headscissors from Conforzi. James slams into the corner and Conforzi follows him in with a bodysplash before beckoning him out and grabbing his arms…

CA:Conforzi thinking “Federal Justice”….

Conforzi tries to twist James into the “killswitch” position but James succeeds in pushing Conforzi away. He runs at his opponent but is then backdropped over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

PS:Conforzi and Jimmy James really separating their friendship tonight….

CA:It’s the only way in a contest like this…

Conforzi looks down at his friend before turning back around into a snap roundhouse kick from Stefan Alvey.Conforzi goes down on his knees and Alvey quickly runs off the ropes before returning with a crunching low hesitation dropkick………….1……………………………..2………………….kickout!

CA:Stefan Alvey has that determined glint back in his eye….he knows what a massive opportunity this match is….

Alvey beckons Conforzi back up and cracks sickening kicks into his legs before scoring with a jumping heel kick to the jaw.Conforzi goes down and Alvey then runs towards the ropes and comes rushing back…

PS:ROLLING THUNDER!

Alvey rolls into the spinning senton splash that lands across the midsection of Conforzi. He gets back to his feet and ushers Conforzi up before scooping him onto his shoulders…

CA:FALL FROM GRACE!

Alvey looks for the death valley driver but Conforzi rolls off the back and tries to counter with a reverse DDT. Alvey is able to swivel around and counters once again with a northern lights suplex…………………..1………………..2………………….shoulder up!

PS:Beautiful exchange…

Alvey slams his knee into the midsection of Conforzi as they rise and tries to quickly lift him for the “JID” brainbuster but Conforzi floats over the back and counters with a russian legsweep.He then gets back to his feet and climbs out onto the apron before springboarding back in and lands a big splash…

CA:Could finish it……

……2
……………James pulls Conforzi from the ring and back suplexes him against the ringside barrier.

*Crowd groan

PS:That is devastating impact…

Jimmy James looks a little sorry for his ally before climbing back up onto the apron. He waits for Stefan Alvey to rise before springboarding into the ring…

CA:FLYING CLOTHESLINE!

James floats through the air for the flying clothesline,only to take a brilliant swinging roundhouse kick to the shoulder as he glides through the air.James rolls over in pain and it allows Alvey to grab his arm and flip over into a cross-arm breaker…..

PS:Alvey has worked an opening….

CA:Submission applied expertly….

Alvey sits on top of Jimmy James and tugs back on his arm to extend the pressure as James yells in pain. The crowd are split but there are a lot of cheers for Alvey as he really looks to finish the match off….

PS:Alvey could be walking away with the win right now…

CA:Mike Conrad waits the winner….

PS:Schoolboy!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:07 pm

Scotty Cruise has somehow dragged himself back into the ring and he drags Stefan Alvey to the floor…………………..1…………………………………..2……………………..shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Cruise flapjacks Alvey across the top rope before launching the South African over the top rope to the outside…

CA:Alvey’s head cracked the ground right there…

Alvey’s face smashes against the hard floor and he lays slumped in a heap as Cruise smiles and then turns away from the ropes…

PS:THE EDUCATOR!

Jimmy James is waiting and he kicks Cruise in the stomach before delivering the fisherman’s brainbuster….
….1
……..2
…………………….3!

CA:Conforzi breaking the fall…

Conforzi slingshots himself over the top rope into a plancha that breaks the pinfall up.He gets back to his feet and wipes Jimmy James out with a spinning heel kick as he rises….

PS:Conforzi back in the frame….

Chris Conforzi heads to the corner and he begins to climb up the ropes. Jimmy James holds his jaw as he stumbles back up and Conforzi comes off with an impressive spinning back elbow that knocks his friend down.Conforzi gets gets back to his feet and he claps his hands together as he ushers James to stand up…

CA:All four of these men are looking to go above and beyond in order to secure that championship match…..

PS:And Chris Conforzi could be going beyond anyone else…..FEDERAL JUSTICE!

Conforzi twists James around for the “killswitch” but James manages to push Conforzi away, into an amazing hurricanrana delivered from the apron by Stefan Alvey…

CA:He somehow pulled Conforzi over the ropes to the outside….

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Alvey and Conforzi hit the hard flooring on the outside and lay there in a heap. James backs away,holding his head, and then pulls Scotty Cruise back to his feet and whips him into the corner.He follows in with a clothesline attempt but Cruise gets his foot up into the jaw of James and then rushes out with a clothesline takedown.James gets back to his feet and Cruise scoop slams onto the canvass before rushing off the ropes…

PS:FAME-ASS-ER!

Cruise looks for the fame-ass-er but James ducks out of the way and causes Cruise to slam into the mat.James then grabs Cruise’ legs and bridges over the top……………………….1………………………….2……………….Cruise bridges out again and twists James around before gutwrenching him…..

CW:What a powerbomb…

The back of James’ head snaps back off the canvass and Cruise drops into the cover……………….1………………………2…………Alvey pulls Cruise under the bottom rope and atomic drops him across the steel steps…

PS:Talk about impact…

Alvey stares down at Cruise before pulling himself back up onto the apron. He holds onto the top rope and waits for James to stand before slingshotting himself onto the ropes and taking the lecturer down with the missile dropkick.Alvey gets back to his feet and runs off the ropes as James gets back up….

CA:CRUCIFIX….

Alvey swings around the back of James and attempts to drive him into the “crucifix driver” but James holds him in place and spins him around before slamming him down into the canvass and pulling him into place…

PS:ANACONDA VICE!

The crowd applaud the skill shown by James as he drives Alvey down into the mat and then drags back on his head to apply maximum pressure. Alvey is yelling in pain as James really applies the hold and pulls back on the neck of his opponent…

CA:Alvey in big trouble….he has no choice…

PS:Tapout is inevitable….

Alvey is screaming that he won’t quit but his hand is quivering with pain and his face is turning redder and redder.Jimmy James is tugging away with venom as he tries to force home submission….

CA:Jimmy James is about to pull off this win…

PS:Alvey’s gonna tap…

Alvey’s hand drops down as though he is about to tap out as Chris Conforzi front flips from the top rope and lands a 450 splash that breaks up the submission at the very last moment. The crowd are on their feet as Conforzi and Jimmy James stand up…

CA:CODE…

Conforzi looks for the codebreaker but James leans out and causes Conforzi to crash against the mat before slingshotting him into the corner. Chris’ head cracks the turnbuckle and then he staggers back around into the grip of his friend…

PS:EDUCATOR!

James looks for the fisherman’s brainbuster but Conforzi somehow floats himself up and over.He grabs James’ arms and twists him around….

CA:FEDERAL…

Conforzi looks for the “killswitch” but James is able to push him away to the ropes.He chases him across but James ducks down and backdrops Conforzi over the top rope.

PS:What athleticism….

Conforzi holds onto the top rope and begins to pull himself into a “skin the cat” as Jimmy James makes his way over to cut him off.Conforzi wraps his legs around James’ neck and then twists him over into a headscissors that sends both men to the outside…

CA:No friends when an opportunity like this is on the line….

Stefan Alvey gets back to his feet in the ring and he sees that the floor is open.He looks around but then has no idea as Scotty Cruise comes off and lands a flying shoulder tackle from the top rope.Cruise stands up and laughs as he beckons for Alvey to stand up….

PS:Cruise taking advantage of the situation…

CA:I can’t believe this is going to happen….

Cruise smiles and then lifts Alvey up onto his shoulders. He spins him around and prepares to nail a fireman’s slam as Alvey elbows his way free and then rushes off the ropes…

PS:CRUCIFIX…

CA:OH WOW!

Alvey returns and spins around Cruise for the “crucifix driver” but Cruise holds him place for three revelations and then counters into a sickening green bay plunge.The crowd are booing as Cruise then runs off the ropes…

PS:FAME-ASS-ER!

Cruise leaps into the air to nail the legover faceplant but Alvey is able to throw him against the turnbuckle,causing him to fall into a sickening position. Jimmy James is up on the outside and tries to get back in the ring but Alvey runs across and baseball slides him,sending James crashing into Conforzi…..

CA:Alvey eliminating the competiton….and now his path is clear…

Cruise is crawling up holding the back of his neck as Alvey breathes deep and then drags him into position….

PS:Something tells me that Stefan Alvey won’t be making the same mistakes from last week…………….

CA:I’ll agree……..JUSTICE IS DONE!

PS:Yes it is….

Alvey spins Cruise around and then drops him right on the top of his head before hooking both legs………
…1
………2
……………………..3!

CA:Winner…

Ding ding ding

*Crowd pop

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..Sttttteeeeeeeefffffaaaaaaannnnnnn Alllllllllvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

PS:Big win for this young kid….

CA:Yes it is….not only does Alvey have some retribution, but he is now the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship….

PS:A big effort from all four men….but Alvey was in a confident mood from the outset….he wanted this so much and he got what he wanted…

Alvey is down on his knees with a triumphant smile on his face. “Raindrops” is playing out of the speakers and the referee raises his arm in victory as the crowd cheer loud. Jimmy James and Chris Conforzi shake hands in respect on the outside and then applaud Stefan Alvey as they back into the aisleway…

CA:Conforzi and James will be disappointed…….but they more than proved their worth tonight……both men will be back without a doubt…

PS:And what about Scotty Cruise?

CA:I don’t think we have seen the last of him….but hopefully,for now, he is going to be taking a backseat….

Conforzi and James salute the crowd before exiting into the backstage area as Alvey continues to milk the fans support. He then climbs out of the ring and tags hands with the crowd as he walks up the rampway…

PS:I’m sure Mike Conrad is going to be interested in the news when he arrives at the building…..

CA:Indeed he will….he has a new number one contender to his Intercontinental Championship…

Alvey reaches the middle of the rampway as “We will rock you” roars out and the crowd in the arena pop. Mike Conrad strides out onto the stage, dressed in a white shirt and a pair of jeans. The IC Title is wrapped around his shoulder and he glares at Stefan Alvey…

CA:The champion has arrived……just in time…

PS:Just in time is right…..Mike Conrad and Stefan Alvey having a good old fashioned staredown…

CA:A lot of respect right there…..but it’s all about Conrad’s championship……the championship that these two men will do battle for next week at Uprising….

PS:What a match that is going to be….

Conrad unclips the championship from his shoulder and stands in front of Alvey as the crowd go wild. Both men are getting an equal reaction from the fans as Conrad raises the title belt over his head and Stefan Alvey nods his head with a focused smile

CA:Conrad might of missed the matchup he gets the message…Stefan Alvey is coming for his championship next week…..and he knows that one heck of a fight is imminent….

PS:I can’t wait…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:10 pm

*The action goes backstage and there is a very mixed reaction from the crowd as Grendal hobbles into view. Michael Porter’s hand is visibly shaking as he holds the microphone up

Porter:G-g-grendal….

Grendal:Me Grendal…..

Porter:R-r-r-right…….well tonight you face Cedric Jones in one on one competition…

*Grendal’s face suddenly turns sad and Michael Porter shuffles back sadly

Grendal:Me no fight funny man….funny man Grendal friend….

Porter:I don’t think you have a choice in that Grendal…

*Grendal looks slightly angry and Porter shrinks against the wall

Porter:I just meant that the CWA officials make the decisions….

Grendal:Grendal no fight…..

Porter:So what are you going to do?

Grendal:Grendal speak funny man…..explain….

Porter:So there will be no match tonight?

*Grendal stares at Michael Porter for a second and then the sounds of soft wind chimes echo from somewhere in the back.Grendal’s eyes lose focus for a second and then he shakes his head and pats himself on the ear, as though swotting away a fly.

Grendal:No match….Grendal no fight funny man…..Grendal sorry for what he did….

Porter:You mean to Cedric Jones?.....or Frankie Trotter?

Grendal:Grendal no mean hurt anybody……

*Grendal leans in close and whispers

Grendal:They make me….

Porter:W-w-who makes you?

*Grendal presses his finger to his lips and shakes his head before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:10 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd pop as Stefan Alvey walks into view and joins Michelle Steel in the interview pod

Steel:Stefan…congratulations…

Alvey:Thank you Michelle…..

Steel:You have got to be feeling good. After weeks of torment at the hands of Scotty Cruise, finally you got your redemption. And on top of it all, you earned yourself an Intercontinental Championship next week,here on Uprising.

Alvey:It feels great on both counts,it really does. First of all Scotty Cruise, he really has pushed my buttons and got under my skin but finally I taught him that I am not to be messed with. That no matter what people throw at you in life, you should always believe in yourself and rise above.

Scotty Cruise insulted me on a personal level…my friends, my family and myself. He said and did things that are unspeakable, and it feels good to have finally silenced him. With any luck he won’t be opening his mouth for a very long time.

Steel:Were you worried at any point that you might lose your cool again?

Alvey:I would like to take this time to apologize to all of my fans for my actions at Revelation……because that is not who I am. I am a man of honour and integrity and I allowed my own personal feelings to cloud my judgment. Although Scotty Cruise deserved to be punished, I had no right to go beyond the call of duty and for that I hold my hands up and say sorry.

This week I focused my mind, I vowed that I would not allow my emotions to overrule my thought process and I followed through on that. Cruise did everything he could to get at me, but I wasn’t falling into his trap again…..tonight was about getting true justice, and that is exactly what I got.

Steel:And with that win….you now move onwards and upwards. A mouth-watering clash with Mike Conrad next week….CWA Intercontinental Championship on the line…you have got be excited….?

Alvey: Of course I am…….the Intercontinental Championship is very prestigious and I want to make it even more so. I want to put the title belt on a pedestal and use it as my springboard to ultimate glory but I also know that it is easier said than done.

Because in my way stands one of the finest champions in the world right now….a true warrior in Mike Conrad.

*Crowd cheer Conrad’s name

Alvey: Mike shocked the world when he won that championship, but over the past few weeks he has proven that he deserves every moment of success that he worked for. It is going to be a great privilege for me to tear the roof off of this arena next week with Mike Conrad…

Steel:I’m sure it is going to be a great matchup….fans already talking online about it, and they are split right down the middle….how do you feel about that?

Alvey:I’m not surprised in the slightest….Mike Conrad is a fine competitor and he has the heart of a true champion. CWA is the most competitive product in the industry today, there are no easy matches because everyone on this roster is very talented so of course I am anticipating a very difficult match.

But I am also confident in my abilities….and I know that at 100% I can go with anybody in this business and now is my time to prove that. You can rest assured that next week at Uprising you are going to see an Intercontinental Championship match that they will be talking about for years to come.

And whoever walks away victorious, they will have earned it.

*The crowd applaud as Stefan Alvey kisses Michelle’s hand and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:11 pm

*A limo pulls up in the parking lot of the “First Arena” and the doors swing open, drawing a huge reception from the CWA crowd.

PS:He’s back Cornelius….

CA:Yes he is…how great it is to see Callum Lennox back on his feet…

*Callum Lennox adjusts his t-shirt as he climbs from the back and shuts the door behind him. He barely walks a few steps when Hayley Lennox rushes out to meet him.Both siblings hug.

Hayley:Callum…I wasn’t expecting you so early….

Callum:I couldn’t wait any longer…..dad has drifted back off after his medication as I decided to get here early…

Hayley:How is he?

Callum:Much the same…..still no feeling in his legs but he is just about sitting up unaided…

Hayley:I just don’t know how much more bad luck we can take Callum….

*She looks sad and her brother puts his hand on her shoulder

Callum:We won’t have to take any more when tonight is over…..is the main event set?

Hayley:We don’t know…..he wouldn’t agree to our terms….

Callum:He’ll show up…..he can’t help himself….tonight will go off as planned…

Hayley:I know you talked to Jimmy…..I know you two have a plan, but I don’t want you getting involved Callum….nobody else can be hurt….

Callum:I’ll do what needs to be done in order to protect this family……me and Jimmy have our game sorted….believe me, nothing can go wrong here tonight….

*Hayley Lennox looks unsure

Callum:I’m serious Hayley…..don’t worry about it anymore…..

Hayley:Even if we sort that situation out….it still isn’t the end of our worries….

Callum:How do you mean?

Hayley:James has been on the phone with the “Agency” all morning…

*Callum looks suspicious

Callum:And what do they want?

Hayley:They aren’t satisfied that we can run this show without dad at the helm….

Callum:They don’t know what they are talking about….

Hayley:I agree….but they backed daddy with a lot of capital…and a lot of power….these guys can pull strings Callum…

Callum:So what are we looking at?

Hayley:An inspection….next week…….if we don’t pass then we could be looking at an interim general manager situation until daddy is back on his feet…

Callum:Well then I think we need to get a few things in order….let’s get down to the office and have a look at things. And I can see my beautiful little niece aswell….

*Hayley smiles weakly and then leads the way into the building as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:13 pm

Match 2
Grendal vs Cedric Jones

CA:There is that mention of the “Agency” again Paul….

PS:Their name seems to be cropping up more and more…

CA:Seems to be that they have some sort of role in the running of CWA…..and next week they will be carrying out an inspection……

PS:Unreal…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall….with a ten minute time limit!

CA:Well word is that this isn’t even going to be a match…

PS:I don’t think anybody in charge is going to be happy about that….Grendal is paid to perform…

CA:After his actions over the last few weeks though…maybe it’s for the best…

The crowd in the arena cheer as “Sound of Silence” echoes out and then purple pyros explode into the air. There is a pause before the first competitor makes his entrance…

Harding:Introducing first………………from Boston, Massachusetts…………………..weighing in at 215 pounds…………Ceeeeeddddddrriiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccc Joooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeessssssss!

CA:Former Extreme Champion is Cedric Jones….he lost that title last week and he will be looking to get back on track here tonight….

PS:Well if Grendal doesn’t want to fight him then Jones has nothing to worry about….

CA:But Cedric will be wary….it was only two weeks back that Grendal flipped out and broken Jones through the security railing…….Grendal might want to be “friends” but his unstable mindset makes him hard to trust…..

Jones mimes his way to the ring and then climbs up onto the apron before stepping through the ropes. He waves at the crowd and smiles at their reception before turning back to the stage as “Blood red sandman” screams out to a mixed reaction……

Harding:And his opponent………….from parts unknown……………….weighing in at 330 pounds………….Grrrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnnnndddddddaaaaaaaaallllllllll!

CA:The reaction of these fans tells its own tale…….when Grendal first signed for CWA he was embraced as a gentle giant……but over the past few weeks we have seen a change in this man’s persona…..almost as though he has a split-personality….

PS:The guy is a schizo…..one minute he is fine and happy, the next minute he is laying waste to everything in front of him…….you saw what he did to Frankie Trotter last week….

CA:Frankie Trotter still on the sidelines after being crushed underneath the steel cage last week……we will have an update on Trotter’s condition later on in this broadcast…..but for now we have Grendal going up against Cedric Jones….

PS:And you can see the hesitation in Jones….he knows how quickly this can all turn sour…

CA:It seems to come out of nowhere….Grendal just loses focus, loses his calm and everything explodes……he is a ticking timebomb no doubt….

Deborah Harding quickly climbs from the ring as Grendal makes his entrance. The referee looks slightly apprehensive and Cedric Jones is eyeing the big man with a hesitant look.

PS:Well if they aren’t going to fight then what are they going to do?

Grendal hulks over in his corner and looks out at the crowd before turning to face Cedric Jones. Jones looks uneasy as Grendal beckons him forwards…

PS:I’d stay well clear Jones…

Jones is looking at the referee and then at the fans before deciding to inch closer to his opponent. Grendal surveys Jones for a moment and then extends his hand…

CA:I think Grendal wants to be friends and to apologise for what he did to Cedric….

PS:This guy is mental…..

Jones looks suspicious as he stares at the dustbin lid sized hand before finally accepting it and he shakes Grendal’s hand, drawing cheers from the crowd.The cameras pick up on some dialogue…

Grendal:You friend…..Grendal sorry….me no fight you

CA:I guess we don’t have a match…

PS:This is bizarre…

Jones smiles at Grendal and then pats him on the shoulder. He turns to the crowd and shrugs his shoulders before making his way towards the ropes…

CA:Looks like Jones is heading out of here…

PS:Grendal didn’t want a fight…..

CA:Can you hear that?

PS:What?

CA:Sounds like chimes…..

Cedric Jones is halfway through the ropes when a soft but audible chiming noise begins to ring through the arena. The crowd are looking around for the root of the noise but they can’t locate it as the cameras pan back up to the ring….

PS:Erm…..

Grendal has suddenly gone rigid in the centre of the ring. He seems to be swaying back and forth and his eyes have lost complete focus.The noise suddenly stops and Grendal’s eyes re-open, a strange fire burning inside of them…

CA:This isn’t good…

Cedric Jones is just about out on the apron when suddenly Grendal seizes him from behind and drags him back into the ring.Jones tries to plead but has no time as Grendal launches him into the corner and then follows in with a huge bodysplash.

PS:He’s done it again…..he’s flipped…

CA:It was that noise….whatever it was, it played with Grendal’s head…..

Cedric slumps in the corner and Grendal begins to choke him with both hands around the throat. Cedric is kicking and squirming but cannot break the grip of the giant…

PS:He’s going to murder him…

The referee has called for the bell to start the match and he administers a four count before Grendal finally releases. Grendal drives his knee into Jones’s midsection before hammering home with seven unanswered shoulder thrusts….

CA:Grendal absolutely dominating Cedric Jones here…

Grendal grabs Jones’ arm and whips him across to the opposite corner with force. Jones hits the turnbuckle and flips upside down before dropping back to his feet as Grendal runs across to meet him…

PS:This is going to resemble a train-wreck…

Jones is able to step aside at the last minute and send Grendal crashing against the turnbuckle. The big man shakes the whole ring with his impact and then staggers back around to face Cedric Jones…

CA:This might be your one opening Cedric……SUPERKICK!

The crowd cheer as Jones lands the superkick straight to the chest of Grendal, sending the big man toppling backwards and over the top rope.Grendal lands on his feet on the outside…

PS:I’ve never seen anyone move Grendal like that…

CA:But it had no great effect…

Grendal lands on his feet and immediately grabs Jones’ legs and pulls him under the bottom rope.He throws Jones back into the steel steps and then rushes at him…………….BOOM!

PS:Jones just has to keep moving….

Jones steps aside once again and sends Grendal crashing against the ringpost and the steel steps.The big man sways off balance and Cedric Jones leaps up onto the security railing before twisting back into a crossbody attempt….

CA:Caught him…

Grendal uses his strength to catch Jones in his grasp and then drives him back against the ringpost, three times. He pulls Jones onto his feet and then sends him crashing head-first into the steel steps, drawing huge boos and groans from the crowd.

PS:This is sickening to watch….Grendal weighs 115 pounds more than his opponent……and he is throwing him around like a ragdoll….

CA:He drew Jones into a false sense of security………..Cedric switched off and then this happened….

Cedric Jones is practically unconscious as Grendal begins to dismantle the steel steps. He hauls them up over his shoulder and then places them down ontop of Cedric Jones to stop him from moving….

PS:What the hell is he doing…..

CA:I don’t know…but this isn’t good…

The referee tries to get out and stop Grendal, but the monster roars and seizes the official by the throat before slinging him back against the security railing.Grendal knocks the cameraman over and launches the camera at the ringpost before ripping the covers off the spanish announce. He pulls the monitors out of the desk and then slams them down through the top of the wood before tipping the table over and letting out another monstrous roar…

PS:He’s completely flipped…..we need security….

CA:And probably medics for Cedric Jones…

Grendal screams at fans in the front row and they scarper before he pulls himself up onto the ring apron.He walks across and then looks down at Cedric Jones underneath the steel steps….

PS:He needs to be fired…..he isn’t safe….

CA:And now he has some evil intentions….he’s gonna jump….

PS:No he can’t…..

CA:He’s gonna squash Jones underneath those steps…

The crowd roar in approval as Stefan Alvey, Chris Conforzi and Jimmy James comes running down the rampway and stand in front of Cedric Jones. They are pointing up at Grendal and telling him to calm down…

PS:For once I am glad to see these guys….

CA:CWA talent obviously watching proceedings in the back and they recognized the danger….

Security are soon to follow down the rampway and they try to calm the situation down. Grendal climbs through the ropes back into the ring and the security team follow him in order to block him off.

PS:We have ten security guards out here……this cannot be allowed to keep happening….

The security try to get closer to Grendal but he erupts once again and clotheslines two of them to the canvass. The rest try to jump on him and restrain him but he fights them off. He seizes two more around the throat and lifts them into a devastating chokeslam….

CA:Look at this destruction…..

Jimmy James and Chris Conforzi are pulling Cedric Jones up the rampway to safety as Stefan Alvey follows behind them.Grendal is choking another security guard in the corner before throwing him forwards and knocking another two guards down.The crowd are booing furiously as Grendal begins to grab the sides of his head and sway of balance….

PS:He’s freaking out…..these security guards are in serious danger…

Stefan Alvey tells Chris Conforzi and Jimmy James to get Jones out of there before he sprints back down to the ring and climbs onto the apron. The security guards are strewn all around as Alvey climbs up onto the top rope and then delivers a flying side kick to the temple of Grendal,which takes the big man down to his knees.

CA:Alvey risking his own safety for others…..

PS:I don’t know how wise a decision that is…

Grendal is still holding the side of his head and is mumbling to himself as Alvey beckons for the security guards to stand up and assist him. Alvey looks sorry for Grendal as he says a little prayer and then lashes a huge buzzsaw kick to the side of Grendal’s head to put him down on the ground.

CA:Alvey doing everything he can to get the big man out of there…..

The security guards suddenly swarm on Grendal and after a lot of effort they manage to pull him from the ring. The big man’s body is much looser now and he is looking at the guards with confusion.The cameras can pick up on him talking.

Grendal:No….Grendal sorry….please…..Grendal no mean to……

PS:And now he’s back in that fragile state of mind……

CA:The guy is not functioning properly upstairs clearly….it’s a shame because Grendal seems a very caring individual….but when he ticks over, there is no stopping the mayhem…..

PS:Thankgod Alvey,Conforzi and James got out here when they did….I think Cedric Jones would be paralyzed by now….

CA:Absolutely……Cedric Jones was fortunate here tonight and you have got to thank the lord for that. Grendal once again has snapped…

PS:This has to be the last straw…..I know he might be a caring, nice guy but he’s too unstable….he’s a danger to everyone else on this roster….

Grendal looks extremely sad as the security guards lead him up the rampway and through the curtain. The cameras pick up on the final part of Grendal’s speech.

Grendal:I not mean to hurt funny man…..funny man friend………..GRENDAL SORRY…..THEY MADE ME DO IT!

Grendal disappears through the curtain with security as the cameras then pan back and show the destruction at ringside.

PS:I guess our tech staff and production team are going to need to do some work out here before our next contest…

CA:Without a doubt…..we are back after the commercials folks….so please do not go anywhere!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:15 pm

*The scene goes backstage where Mike Conrad is with Kayleigh Reed

Reed:Hey CWA followers…this is me Kayleigh Reed…

*She winks at the camera

Reed:With the CWA Intercontinental Championship,Mike Conrad…

*The crowd cheer

Reed:Mike earlier tonight you found out that next week here at Uprising….you will defend your title against Stefan Alvey….how do you feel about that impending matchup?

Conrad:I am really looking forward to it. Because being a champion in CWA means I get to defend my belt against the best in the business.

I get to test myself against the “elite” and that only help me to grow as a performer. Meeting Stefan Alvey next week means a great deal to me…because not only do I get to keep up the trend of being a fighting champion, I get to go up against one of the most talented guys on this roster.

Reed:And how do you perceive Stefan?

Conrad:He’s a great guy…a pioneer and a hero to millions of people. No doubt he is inspirational and extremely talented…

But as much praise as I have for him, I am not allowing that to cloud any judgment or to take my eye off the proverbial ball.

Alvey wants to get his hands on my championship……and I will do whatever I need to in order to make sure that doesn’t happen.

So you can look forward to a great match next week, that much is a definite. But Stefan Alvey needs to know that I expect him to bring more than 100%, more than his best, because that is the only way he can walk away with this belt in his possession…

*Conrad adjusts the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder

Reed:Well thankyou for your time Mike and good luck next week….I am sure it will be a match to remember…

Conrad:It will be a show stealer,no doubt about it…

*Conrad gives the camera then thumbs up and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:16 pm

*The scene changes and Michael Porter is standing with James Foster

Porter:My guest at this time is CWA Legal Advisor, James Foster…..Mr Foster I understand you have an update for us on the condition of Frankie Trotter?

*The crowd boo Trotter’s name

Foster:Indeed I do Michael…..as you all know, last week Frankie Trotter suffered a terrible fall whilst competing in a steel cage match. Mr Trotter sustained some deep lacerations to his arms and neck but doctors inform me that he is very much on the mend.

Porter:Is there a prospective timeline for his return?

Foster:Mr Trotter will be here next week and I have it on good authority that his medical clearance will come through in time as well…..

Porter:I don’t suppose that he is happy with events from last week?

Foster:Naturally he is upset. He had a few choice words about the conduct of Grendal and the fact CWA officials allowed that match to take place.

Porter:You must see his point though….Grendal is clearly not sound of mind…

Foster:And yet he passed all medical tests that were carried out….I understand everyone’s concerns regarding Grendal’s behavior and it is something I will be looking into very carefully. But unless I receive a medical examination and a cut and dry word from a trained doctor that Grendal is unsafe to perform in CWA, then there is really nothing I can do…

Porter:But the security guards….the referees….and even the CWA roster….the attacks continue…

Foster:As I have already said, I am looking into it. For what it is worth, Grendal will not be at next week’s show, because I want him to have a full psychiatric assessment but if that comes back clean then the situation will have to be resolved another way.

Porter:Thank you for your time…

Foster:Thank you…

*Foster turns curtly on his heel and marches off as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:17 pm

*Lukas Franklin is shown taping up Tyler Roth’s hands as the cameras enter the “Titan Productions” lockeroom.

Franklin:Tonight’s your night Tyler….

*Roth looks up at his agent

Roth:You said that last week….you know,when you teamed me with that ingrate douchebag.

Franklin:I admit I dropped the ball on that….but I made good with everything else didn’t I?

*Roth glares

Franklin:Cmon baby….I got you that deal with Muscle and Fitness, face up on that billboard and the money is rolling in.

*Franklin does a little jive before Roth drags him back down to his seat

Roth:Let’s get a couple of things straight. You train me, and I pay you. You get me promotional deals and I give you a cut of the profits. You get me noticed, get me the big matches that I deserve, and I let you keep your teeth!

Franklin:Man knows how to bargain..

*Franklin smiles uneasily

Roth:You got me involved with that idiot Hart and now it is up to me to sort out that mess.

Franklin:Nothing wrong with expressing a little anger my man, once Hart is out of the picture, I have big plans for you!

Roth:You better Lukas….because I am not the sort of man that enjoys being played for a fool. You better start holding up your end of the deal.

Franklin:Trust me Tyler, these next couple of months are going to be all about you. Your name is going to be on everybody’s lips and your rise to the top is going to be historic. I am working my fingers to the bone behind the scenes….

Roth:I should hope so….the money I pay you, I expect results.

Franklin:And you’ll get them….you teach Hart a lesson tonight and my phone is going to be ringing off the hook. You’re an endorsement’s dream…..a real franchise in the making……I’ve seen the future and there is only one name that matters……Tyler……Roth!

*Lukas Franklin holds his arms wide to exaggerate his comments and Roth smirks before finishing up with the hand wraps and following his agent from the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:18 pm

Match 3
Tyler Roth vs Dennis Hart

PS:Looks like Lukas Franklin has big pipedreams for Tyler Roth….

CA:If he can get the big man firing then there is no reason why not…Roth has all the attributes to be a big game player…..

PS:Titan Promotions are heading to the very top….

“We are the future” echoes out to a chorus of boos and then red fireworks shoot up across the stage, exploding into a cloud of smoke across the entranceway.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a ten minute time limit………………………….introducing first……………..from Nottingham, England………………….weighing in at 325 pounds……..Deeeeennnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiissssssss Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!

CA:This next bout promises to be a real clash of the “titans”…………….over 600 pounds of pure muscle is going to be flying around that ring in the next few moments…

PS:A score that really needs to be settled…

Dennis Hart marches out onto the stage and he stares around with intent in his eyes before making his way down to the ring.He pulls himself up onto the apron and then steps over the top rope into the ring. The boos continue as Hart raises his arms in the air and nods his head with confidence…

CA:This all started last week at “Revelation”……Lukas Franklin offered Dennis Hart the opportunity to team up with Tyler Roth in order to take down Chris Conforzi and Jimmy James…….things seemed to be going great before Hart lost his cool and ended up laying Roth out, leading to a defeat for “Titan Productions”…..

PS:I don’t know what Dennis was thinking when he turned on Tyler Roth…

CA:A miscommunication if ever I saw one….Hart thought Roth had nailed him with a punch, but it turned out to be an accident. Hart retaliated and it led to Roth being pinned…..now Roth wants some revenge….it really is that simple….

PS:These two men are crazy though………it’s going to be an all out war from the beginning….

CA:I think that’s why these fans are so excited…

Hart waits in the ring and then “Til I collapse” roars out to another set of boos. Torches light up the runway as Lukas Franklin steps out in his smart business suit. He smiles and looks down at Dennis Hart before turning back to the entranceway as his client walks out.

Harding:And his opponent…………………..from Las Vegas,Nevada………………..weighing in at 292 pounds………..Tyyyyyylllllleeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr Roooooooooooottttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PS:Look at this guy Cornelius…..6 foot 4…..292……he is a beast of epic proportions…I honestly believe this is the beginning for Tyler Roth….from here on in he is going straight to the top…

Tyler Roth rips his vest in half as he meets Franklin on the stage before throwing it at a fan in the front row.He flexes his unnatural muscles before pointing down at Hart and miming breaking something in half. Dennis Hart stands his ground and beckons for Roth to bring it on…

CA:Dennis Hart is not giving up an inch…these two men are going to fight….here we go…

Roth smirks at Hart’s confidence and then nods his head as he sprints the rest of the way to the ring and slides in. Hart makes a beeline for him but Roth bursts off the ground and takes Hart down by the legs, beginning to drill huge punches down into his opponent.

PS:Roth displaying that ground and pound…

Hart manages to his knees up in the way of Roth’s punches and shoves him away eventually with boots to the chest. Both men scramble back to their feet and it’s Tyler Roth that floors his opponent with a huge running clothesline…

CA:That strength is unreal…

Roth flexes his biceps and kicks the ropes as he beckons for his opponent to stand up. Hart obliges and Roth rocks his head back with huge right hands,staggering Dennis into the corner.He follows in and drills three huge shoulder thrusts to the midsection before attempting a fourth,only for Hart to drive his knees into the top of Roth’s head…

PS:That’ll knock anyone senseless….

Roth staggers backwards and Hart attempts to storm him,only to be picked up into the air and drilled by a huge urange backbreaker.Hart rolls away in pain as Roth gets back to his feet…

CA:Tyler Roth seems possessed tonight….

PS:I don’t think he is in the mood to play around….

Hart staggers back up and walks straight into the grasp of Roth, who nails a massive overhead belly to belly suplex.Hart gets back to his feet and Roth scoops him up onto his shoulders….

CA:F-5!

Hart scrambles off the back of Roth and bounces against the ropes before returning with a double fisted hammerblow that knocks Roth off his feet………….1……………………..2……………powerout.They get back to their feet and Hart knees Tyler in the stomach before flipping him up onto his shoulders…

PS:Hart has some power of his own…

Lukas Franklin shakes his head as Hart drills Roth with a pumphandle slam…………………1………………2……………….kickout.Hart tells the referee that was a three count but the official explains to him that it was a definite two….

CA:Dennis Hart is no mug…..he will have very different ideas to Tyler Roth here tonight…

PS:This is a big match for both men….a chance to establish themselves on the ladder to superstardom….

Roth gets back to his feet and Hart kicks him in the stomach before whipping him into the corner.He rushes across after him and lands a bodysplash before running off the adjacent ropes as Roth staggers out…

CA:BROGUE….

Roth ducks the bicycle kick at the last moment and waits for Hart to come off the ropes before tilt-a-whirling him into a spinning sideslam………………………1………………………….2……………………..shoulder up.

PS:Tyler Roth’s strength is unlike anything I have ever seen before….

CA:And he has the agility to combine…….he is a frightening prospect…

Roth ignores Lukas Franklin’s advice from the outside as he yells at Hart to stand up.He crashes thunderous right hands against Hart’s jaw before pushing him back against the ropes and sending him across the ring.Hart hits the opposite ropes and comes back into a big body press slam from Roth….

CA:There are a lot of guys in the back right now watching this performance from Tyler Roth and they are on red alert….this kid means business…

Hart staggers back up and Tyler Roth grips him with both hands around the throat before lifting him into the air and dropping him into a chokebomb. Franklin screams at Tyler to make the cover but Roth ignores the pleas of his agent….

PS:Tyler wants to make Dennis Hart pay for what he did last week….

CA:Amazing what a few crossed wires can lead to…

Roth climbs out onto the apron and he waits there for Hart to stand up. Finally Dennis gets back to his feet and Roth slingshots himself back in and lands with a clothesline to the exposed throat. Roth reaches his vertical base once again and he beckons Hart to stand…

PS:Tyler has seen enough….I think it’s time for Dennis Hart’s REALITY CHECK!

Hart staggers into the path of Roth before he is scooped up onto the shoulder of the “Titan”. Roth spins Hart around with a smile on his face before launching him into the air for the falling gutbuster…..

CA:Hart keeping his feet….

Hart manages to block the knees to the midsection and lands on his feet. He grabs Roth’s legs and slingshots him into the corner before bouncing back off the ropes and scoring with a running clothesline to the back of the head.Roth gets back up and Hart takes him down with a scissors kick to the back of the neck…

PS:The weight of that could be enough…

….2
………shoulder up!

CA:Close call but Tyler Roth still very much in this contest….

Hart gets back to his feet and stomps down on Roth before heading for the corner. Tyler Roth slowly gets back to his feet as Hart reaches the top rope and then leaps off…

PS:Hart is gracious for a big man….

Dennis lands with a flying heel kick from the ropes, which knock Roth off his feet. Both men get back up and Hart rushes off the ropes before returning…

CA:SPEAR…..NAILED IT!

Hart nails the spear on Roth and then uses his power to drag Tyler back to his feet in one motion and spin him around….

PS:Following it up with the spinebuster….

CA:KIMORA!

Hart looks to spin Roth into the AA spinebuster but Tyler grabs his arm out of nowhere and drags him down onto the canvass for the submission maneuver. Hart quickly slips his arm free of the danger and scrambles back to his feet before leveling Roth with a crunching big boot as he stands up….

PS:Dennis Hart starting to find his niche…

CA:He’s having a lot of success……not as clear cut as it first looked….

Hart screams down at Roth that he “should have stayed away” and then spits in disgust at Lukas Franklin. Hart then backs into the corner and lifts himself up onto the second rope before diving off and landing a kneedrop to the forehead. Roth holds his face in pain as he gets back to his feet and Hart wraps his hand around Tyler’s throat….

PS:Could be thinking chokeslam….

Hart tries to lift Roth into the chokeslam but Tyler jumps out onto his feet and spins Hart around before decimating him with a huge Batista-esque spinebuster.Roth beats his chest as he lets Hart stand back up…..Dennis throws a lackluster clothesline that Roth avoids and then counters with a big impact full nelson slam…

CA:The whole ring shook from the impact of that…

Lukas Franklin is smiling arrogantly from the outside and begins to clap as Tyler ushers Hart back to a standing point and then flips him onto his shoulders….

PS:Get in the shelter…F-5 is imminent!

CA:Rollup…

Hart rolls down the back of Roth and pulls him into a pinning combo…………………………1……………………………….2……………….thr-Roth just kicks out. Both men get back to their feet and Hart looks for a capoeira kick but Roth ducks it and runs off the ropes before returning with a flying shoulder tackle that almost takes Hart out of his boots….

Even some of the crowd applaud Roth’s intensity as he then waits for Dennis Hart to stand up. The ex-bouncer is very groggy as he uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and then swings around to face his dynamic opponent…..
CA:Tyler Roth is back in the game…

Roth crashes thunderous punches into the face of Dennis Hart and really rocks him back into the corner before the referee is forced to intervene on the count of four. Hart’s eyes are glazed over as Roth grabs his arm and sends him across to the opposite corner. He follows across and lands a bodysplash before whipping Hart across the ring again and repeating the process….

PS:Roth looking for all four corners right now…

Hart staggers out of the corner and Roth sends him into a third turnbuckle nails another bodysplash before succeeding in completing the foursome on the opposite side.Dennis Hart’s legs are like jelly as he staggers out of the corner and Roth scoops him up…

CA:REALITY CHECK!

Roth swings Dennis Hart into the air but Hart manages to land over the top rope and onto the apron.Roth turns around quickly and delivers an uppercut that crunches underneath Hart’s chin and causes him to fall down to the outside and into the aisleway.

PS:Talk about impact….that punch would have knocked a pro-boxer out cold…

CA:I think it would have knocked most men out….

Dennis Hart is holding his jaw in a lot of pain as Tyler Roth opens up the ropes and beckons him to get back inside. Lukas Franklin is laughing from the outside and shouting “Think of the money baby….Tyler Roth is going to be a star”. Hart glares up at Roth and then stares at the booing fans around him and shakes his head…

PS:What the heck is he doing…

CA:I think he’s had enough….

Dennis Hart continues to shake his head and he waves off the boos as he backs up the rampway towards the stage. Tyler Roth is confused in the ring as he yells for Hart to come back and face him like a man…

CA:Seems like Dennis Hart doesn’t want any more part in this match….

PS:I knew Roth was an animal but I didn’t think he would affect Dennis Hart like that…

CA:Hart doesn’t seem completely out of it though….this makes no sense to me…..it’s almost as though he is just giving up…

PS:That is exactly what he is doing…

Dennis Hart can be heard saying “I don’t need this…I’m better than this” as he reaches the top of the rampway and then disappears through the curtain without a backwards glance. Tyler Roth still looks baffled as Lukas Franklin climbs up onto the apron and the referee completes his standing ten count.

CA:I guess this contest is over then…

Ding ding ding

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner….as a result of a countout………….Tyyyyyyylllleeeeeerrrr Roooooooooooootttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh!

CA: A win is a win. No doubts about that….Tyler Roth has every right to celebrate here…..but I doubt he envisaged it going down like this….

PS:No way….Tyler came for a fight, and when it got down to it…for some reason, Dennis Hart didn’t want to know…

CA:I just don’t get it…Dennis Hart is not afraid of a confrontation…..he showed that last week when he took Roth out…..I cannot understand why he walked out tonight…

PS:Hopefully somebody can grab a word with him in the back…because we could do with an explanation…

Lukas Franklin climbs into the ring and he is nodding his head as he raises Tyler Roth’s arm in victory. The crowd are booing but a few are applauding the efforts of Roth as “Til I collapse” echoes out of the speaker system…

CA:Tyler Roth chalks up a win here and that performance will have got him noticed….he was dominant and destructive in that ring…..

PS:He was a beast…finally we are seeing the best of him, and there is nobody that can live with that…

CA:You could be right…Roth is a powerhouse of chaos…….he could be an impact star here in CWA in the very near future…

PS:The future is certainly bright as far as this man is concerned…

Roth flexes his biceps and kisses each one before following Lukas Franklin from the ring. Franklin trash talks the fans in the front row as he walks up the rampway, Roth following behind with a satisfied scowl on his face.

CA:Another fascinating contest here at Uprising…..and you can bet that there is plenty more to follow…

PS:The night is just beginning Cornelius……there is going to be fireworks before this one is said and done…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:22 pm

*The action goes backstage where Tito Amoruso is looking furious. Raymond Alexander is standing by for the interview as Don Simon and Francesco Amoruso accompany the Extreme Champion.

Alexander:Tito Amoruso in just a few moments you will walk out to that ring and offer up an open challenge to anybody on this roster for a shot at your Extreme Championship……except right now that championship is not in your possession……what can you tell us about the man that attacked you last week?...and how did it feel getting a taste of your own medicine?

Tito:Shut up Alexander….your disrespect is becoming boring to me now.

I am the CWA Extreme Champion….two times over. I am the master of this division and there is nobody that can compete with me on a no holds barred environment. That is why I offered up this “open challenge” so I could prove once and for all that I am the alpha male and I am the greatest “extreme” athlete of all time.

But last week as I was celebrating my victory…..I was assaulted in my own lockeroom by what can only be described as a freak of nature.

I would place him at seven foot tall…….dressed in black…..black hair……..and a mask on his face. A man of those proportions you do not forget….you do not forget him and the destruction he caused……you do not forget the retribution you must have.

Because that freak is currently in possession of my championship…..it does not belong to him and he knows it doesn’t. He stole from me and I will do anything I need to do in order to get what is rightfully mine.

Alexander:Are you expecting this man to show up tonight with your belt?

Amoruso:I know he will…..this puta obviously has something to say and something he wants to prove. So tonight he’ll be here…..I don’t know if he’ll answer my challenge or not but I just know he’s going to show up. And when he does show up….I am going to make him understand that he made the worst mistake of his life getting involved with me….

Alexander:Well I am sure with your little team behind you….you can match up to anyone…

Amoruso:You taking the mick again huh….think you’re the funny guy well I’ll show you tonight Alexander. I’ll show this whole world why I am the king of the extreme…..and why you really do not want to make me angry…

*Amoruso shoves Alexander aside as he walks out of shot, his brother and manager following him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:23 pm

*Michelle Steel is waiting in the corridor as Dennis Hart walks past

Steel:Dennis….Dennis a quick word please…

Hart:What do you want?

Steel:We’ve just seen you walk out of a fight…something most people did not think possible…….is it true that you are scared of Tyler Roth?

*Hart moves so quickly that it is hard to see his hand.He slams his palm against the wall behind Michelle’s head and she flinches.

Hart:Scared?...is that what you all think?.....I could beat Tyler Roth in my sleep, he is no threat to me.

Steel:So why did you walk out?

Hart:Because fighting in matches like that is beneath me. It provides me with no competition, It quite frankly bores me to death.

Since day one I have been handed scraps to feed off from CWA management but now I am tired of it. I have expressed my feelings down the channels and found somebody willing to meet my desires.

Steel:What do you mean?

Hart:Let’s just say I have been offered a new job…..one where I can make more money, and I get to have a whole lot more fun at the same time.

This new position will be the making of me….and I guarantee that you people will no longer make any assumptions whatsoever….

Now leave me the hell alone….I need to speak with my new boss!

*Dennis Hart backs away with a smile as Michelle Steel watches him suspiciously

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:24 pm

*The scene changes again and Johnny Oko is training with his kitana. The door opens and The Consultant steps inside. He knocks into a nearby table and sends the lamp falling to the floor.Oko quickly spins around and places the sword at his manager’s throat.

Consultant:Just me Johnny….

*Oko stares at him

Oko:You have just interrupted my meditation. Now I must start over…..I do not like how this is becoming a habit.

Consultant:It was just a lamp Johnny…

Oko:I am not talking about the lamp. I am talking about the frequent nature in which you keep ruining my rise to superstardom.

Consultant:I haven’t….

Oko:I know what you have done for me, and for that I will always be grateful. But now is the time when I need to start thinking of myself and nobody else. If you can no longer help me realise my potential then perhaps I will need to go elsewhere…

Consultant:That is not necessary….you are going to be a star Johnny…

Oko:I know…..but right now my path is littered with irregularities and obstacles that should not be there. It is your duty to plan our journey more productively.

Consultant:And I have been…..I know these past few weeks have been difficult but I am starting to bring the pieces of the jigsaw together.

Oko:A plan?

Consultant:A masterplan…..it took me a fair while to come to this conclusion and then I saw the answer staring me straight in the face.

Oko:Enlighten me….

Consultant:I have approached a few parties about combining talents…..building an empire so to speak….most people shunned me or where to afraid to be overshadowed by you.

Oko:It is not surprising…

Consultant: But there was one candidate….he was more than willing to listen to what I had to say. He was more than accommodating in my requests….

Oko:Who is this man?......and how will he benefit my desire to be the greatest?

Consultant:I can speak no names until your answer is on the table……but he has offered the role of apprentice to his masterful ways…

Oko:You want me to play sidekick?

Consultant:Not sidekick no……more of a partner in crime. This man is extremely talented Johnny….he is alienated just like you are…..and he will be able to teach you things that nobody else could.

Oko:I do not know if I like this situation…..

Consultant:Maybe give it a chance……see how the proposal goes and then if you don’t like it, then you can disengage….but I truly believe this could be the opportunity of a lifetime….I believe this could be the beginning of your ascendency to the greatness…

*Oko swirls the kitana in his hands and then places it down on the table

Oko:I will think it over…….and I will meet with this man…..of that there is no negotiation…..

Consultant:I will do my best to make it happen…

Oko:No, you will make it happen…otherwise all deals are off. I must see a blueprint and a timeline of key dates and an outline of this “masterplan”….I will not enter into any deal lightly…

Consultant:And I respect that decision Johnny…

Oko:And so you must…..because it will not change. Now leave me whilst I prepare….I must begin showing what I am capable of in the ring….starting tonight…

*The Consultant nods and then backs out of the room as Oko continues to train

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

Match 4
CWA Extreme Championship
Open Challenge
Tito Amoruso vs ???

CA:Looks like plenty of our talents have got “offers” on the table….Dennis Hart and now Johnny Oko….

PS:These are gifted athletes…it’s only natural that somebody is going to want to use their assets….

CA:Johnny Oko, of course, in action later tonight against Teddy Grimstone and Vlad Marius….that will be a test of his skill levels….

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen………………..the following contest is an open challenge match………for the CWA EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

CA:This match was signed last week after Tito Amoruso reclaimed the championship…little did he know that later on that evening he would be attacked and the championship belt would be stolen…..

PS:I can’t believe somebody would be so jealous that they would have to steal a championship belt…I hope they do show up tonight so Tito can teach them a lesson in manners…

“Godfather theme” echoes out to an incredible chorus of boos from the fans around ringside. Red, white and green fireworks explode into the air and then Don Simon and Francesco Amoruso walk out onto the stage to wait for the champion.

CA:Looks like the champ has brought his backup….

PS:These guys want retribution aswell….

Deborah Harding:Introducing first……………to be accompanied to the ring by Don Simon and Francesco Amoruso………..from Sicily, Italy…………..weighing in at 290 pounds……………………..he is the current,reigning and defending CWA Extreme Champion……………….Tiiiiitttttttttoooooooo Ammmmmoooooooooorrrrruuuussssssssoooooooo!

The crowd boo as Amoruso sullenly walks out onto the stage to join his brother and manager. All three men begin to talk strategy as they walk down the rampway towards the ring.Tito climbs up into the ring and he quickly grabs the mic out of Deborah Harding’s hands…

PS:Tito has got something to say…

CA:He looks in a foul mood…

PS:Can you blame him?....somebody stole his championship…..he is a champion without a belt…

Tito:Cut the bloody musice…

*The music stops and the crowd boo

Tito:Lets not waste any time here………I offered this open challenge last week because I wanted to prove myself as the best in the “extreme” division……………..but now the challenge is closed. Now I am only looking for one man….the man that stole my championship last week…..the man that broke into my lockeroom and attacked me and mine.

*Don Simon and Francesco nod from the outside

Tito:I know you’re here you big freak….and you must have a real problem with me. So I implore you to grow some cojones and come out here to face me. Bring my goddamn championship to this ring and I will defend it against you…just to prove to you, and to this audience….that nobody messes with me and gets away with it.

*The crowd boo

PS:Tito laying it down….

CA:He’s certainly pulling no punches…

Tito:I showed it when that clown messed in my business…..and now I’ll show it again with you. Come on out here you stinking bag of (beep)…..and I swear to the Lord above that you will not leave this arena tonight under your own capabilities…

PS:Tito throwing down the gauntlet…

CA:I just want to know who this guy is……

Tito throws the microphone down on the canvass and beckons towards the entranceway. Don Simon and Francesco watch on in anticipation as the lights in the arena suddenly shut off. There are cheers and a lot of screams as “Halloween” begins to echo out…..

PS:Talk about creepy….

CA:You said it….

An eerie red light begins to shine down on the arena and then flickers back off again. The process continues and a huge dark figure suddenly appears on the stage.

CA:Would you look at the size of that…

PS:My oh my…….maybe Tito should have been more conservative with his words…

Deborah Harding:And his opponent…………weighing in at 400 pounds………………….Ellllllllllliiiiiiimmmmmmiiiiiinnnaaaaaaatttttttttoooooooorrrrrrrrrr!

CA:I heard all over the internet that this guy was in discussions with CWA,but I didn’t know the deal was signed….The Eliminator is here in CWA….

PS:I don’t like the looks of this….

CA:Why would you?......seven foot tall, four hundred pounds…….this guy is built for out and out destruction….nothing more,nothing less….

PS:Maybe Tito should re-think his offer….

The Eliminator slowly makes his way down to the ring and it becomes apparent that he is dragging the Extreme Championship along the floor next to him. He slowly moves off the end of the rampway and down into the aisle.

CA:The Eliminator has brought Tito’s championship with him….but the question you have to be thinking about is, how much longer is that belt going to belong to Amoruso?

PS:I wouldn’t be willing to bet on that….

The lights shine back on and The Eliminator spits an ominous red liquid up into the air as the crowd in the front row recoil backwards. Tito Amoruso is eyeing his foe with a mix of anger and apprehension…

CA:Tito knew how big this guy was….but I don’t think he realised just how intimidating he is…..my word this is one scary individual….

PS:Help your brother out Francesco…

Tito watches as The Eliminator moves closer to the ring and then Francesco Amoruso runs around to confront the behemoth. He throws short punches to the midsection of Eliminator before he is thrown backwards against the ring apron and he slumps down onto the floor.Don Simon follows across but he is met by a thunderous big boot that leaves him sprawled….

CA:Tito’s backup has deserted him here….he’s one on one with this monster of a man…

Amoruso breathes deeply and prepares himself as Eliminator climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. Tito rushes in at the man mountain and repeatedly stomps down on his knees before trying to send him into an irish whip. The Eliminator stands his ground though and drags Tito forwards into a short armed clothesline,that Amoruso manages to duck. Tito fires off with furious rights and lefts to the midsection and then kicks Eliminator in the stomach and drags his head down…

PS:ITALIANO!

Amoruso looks for the pedigree but he is thrown up into a devastating backbody drop out of nowhere.He clutches his spine as he reaches his feet again and walks into a huge clothesline.Tito is groggy as he gets up once again and is seized with both hands around the throat…

CA:Chokebomb….

Eliminator is about to lift Tito for the chokebomb but Amoruso manages to land a sickening low blow between the legs and then roll from the ring for a reprieve. He quickly grabs the ring bell and then slides back under the bottom rope….

PS:Anything goes in this environment……….

DING!.....Tito crashes the ring bell right across the top of Eliminator’s skull………………………1………………………2………………powerout! Tito gets back up and he stomps down on the big man repeatedly before running to the ropes and diving into a springboard…

CA:LIONSAULT!

Tito lands the springboard moonsault and then he grabs the ringbell once again. The Eliminator is trying to stand up as Amoruso highers himself onto the second rope and then dives off…..DING!....he crashes the bell against Eliminator’s skull again, dropping the big man to one knee….

PS:Tito doing everything he can to get this big man to stay down…

Tito shakes his head with exasperation and then lifts himself onto the second rope again. He holds the ring bell in his hands and then jumps off….

CA:He went to the well one too many times…

Eliminator lifts his large arm up and catches Tito around the throat with a vice like grip. He stands up and glares at Tito before running him backwards and launching him over the top rope to the outside. Tito lands on his feet and then staggers backwards into the ringside barrier,slumping to the ground…

PS:That is scary strength…..

CA:Tito Amoruso is really against the odds in this bout…..his reign as champion could be coming to a close…

The Eliminator steps over the ropes and drops down to the outside. He easily drags Tito up and benches him into the air before dropping him across the security railings.Tito holds his ribcage in pain before Eliminator grabs his arm and sends him crashing against the ringsteps….

CA:That is a lot of pain in the ribcage area…..Tito needs to find a way to combat this man….

Tito staggers away and drops down to his knees in agony. The Eliminator follows him around the ring and hauls him up by the scruff of his neck before chucking him back into the ring. Tito scrambles across the canvass as his opponent climbs back in…

PS:Cmon Tito….

Amoruso bounces off the ropes and returns with a flying dropkick that barely even moves the big man. He gets back up and throws punches to the body before attempting another irish whip, which is easily reversed. Tito flies into the corner as The Eliminator walks after him…

CA:WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Amoruso runs up the ropes and twists back into the whisper in the wind that barely even staggers the big man. He wobbles off balance and Amoruso shakes his head in disbelief before kicking Eliminator in the stomach once again…

PS:ITALI…

Eliminator backs up and he then backdrops Tito over the top rope,causing him to drop ontop of Francesco and Don Simon on the outside.

CA:Just when it looked like Tito might have some backup, his plan is foiled again…

Amoruso looks at his brother and his manager in disarray before pulling up the ring apron and crawling underneath. The Eliminator is quick to follow from the ring and he manages to grab Tito’s foot before he completely disappears…

CA:Tito was trying to hide there…he knows he’s in big trouble right now…

Eliminator drags Tito back out into the open and is then stunned by a fire extinguisher spray from the object in Tito’s hands.The big man staggers backwards and Tito rams the extinguisher into his stomach before slamming it into the back of his knees….

PS:Tito is like a pitbull…..and this is his yard….he knows how to street fight better than anyone…

Eliminator falls down onto his knees and Tito then throws the extinguisher at his face,causing the big man to collapse in a heap………………………………..1………………………………………..2……………………..powerout.Tito gets back up and he drags himself up onto the security railing in the aisleway….

CA:Tito doing whatever he can here…

Amoruso jumps off and foot stomps the chest of Eliminator with real force.The crowd are booing as Tito backs away towards the ring and then begins to search underneath the apron once again…

PS:There is plenty of stuff under Tito…

Amoruso drags out a trash can and throws it into the ring before displaying a baseball bat in his hands. He twirls the bat with a sick smile on his face and then ushers The Eliminator to stand up. The man mountain is just about on his feet when Amoruso slams the weapon right into his midsection, causing him to double up….

CA:Amoruso has winded the monster….this could be an opening…

PS:ITALIANO!

As The Eliminator doubles up, Amoruso underhooks both of his arms and attempts to pull him into a pedigree on the hard flooring. Eliminator struggles and then uses his power to break loose, swipe Amoruso’s legs and then slingshot him straight into the ringpost…..

CA:That is going to hurt….

PS:Look at that flow…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:27 pm

The impact of skull hitting steel can be heard all over the arena and the crowd groan. Tito staggers away from the scene and falls to his knees before raising his head and showcasing the fact that he is busted wide open….

CA:That is going to require some stitches to say the least….

The Eliminator is back on his feet and he picks up the baseball bat before snapping it in half and discarding the pieces into the crowd. Tito is trying to crawl back to his feet as Eliminator drags him up and throws him back into the ring…

PS:That is severe blood loss….he might pass out…

Blood leaks all over the mat as The Eliminator follows Amoruso back into the ring. Tito tries to pick up the trash can and use it on his opponent but he is scooped up into a huge sideslam as he attempts to run in…………………..1……………….2……………………..shoulder up.

CA:You have got to sense a title change on the horizon….The Eliminator, in his first ever CWA match, could be about to become a champion….

Eliminator stands up and he pulls Tito up by the hair and places his head between his legs. The crowd watch on as The Eliminator glares out with no emotion and then flips Tito up onto his shoulders…

CA:He calls this the “Total Elimination”….

PS:And it will be if he hits it…

Eliminator looks for the running powerbomb but somehow Tito drops down the front, over the top rope onto the apron,and guillotines Eliminator across the top.The big man staggers backwards and Tito slingshots himself over the ropes into a double dropkick to the knees of his opponent…..

CA:He’s managed to ground the big man…

The Eliminator goes down on all fours and Tito stomps down on the back of his head and neck before running off the ropes and returning with a front roll into a standing moonsault that leaves The Eliminator sprawled on his front. Tito grabs the trash can and slams it down on his opponent’s back before heading to the corner and climbing the ropes…..

PS:Tito’s going high risk….

CA:I think he needs to……SENTON BOMB!

PS:Straight out of the catalogue….

The crowd are stunned as Tito front flips off the top rope into the senton bomb that drives the trash can into the back of Eliminator. Tito holds his spine in pain before punching the trash can away and rolling The Eliminator over….

PS:He’s finished the big man off…

CA:Tito Amoruso displaying his “extreme” tendencies….

……2
………………….3!

CA:KICKED OUT!

*Crowd cheer

PS:What?...no that cannot be right….

CA:Referee is saying that we are set to continue….Eliminator kicked out…

Tito has his head in his hands as the referee holds up two fingers and dismisses the pinfall.Amoruso slams his hands against the canvass and looks shocked to the core before pulling himself to his feet…

PS:Tito Amoruso is a bloody mess….but my god he is fighting with every fibre in his body….

CA:But is it enough….because this monster does not seem to be staying down…

The Eliminator is already on his way back up when Tito grabs his head and pulls him into the centre of the ring.He hooks his arms and nods his head before jumping up…

PS:ITALIANO…..GOT HIM!

CA:Sensational…

………2
………..POWEROUT!

PS:You have got to be joking me….

CA:Tito Amoruso cannot put this guy away….

Tito is bleeding profusely as he sits on the canvass with his head in his hands. He looks back at The Eliminator with disbelief and then begins to climb back up. His chest is heaving in and out as he staggers to the ropes and falls outside onto the apron. He drops down and grabs a steel chair from the announce area before walking back to the ring…

CA:Tito needs a big finish….

PS:He needs a miracle….

The Eliminator is already on his way back to his feet as Amoruso waits for him to stand…………..CRACK!.........CRACK!...........CRACK!........CRACK!.......CRACK!.....Five chairshots echo all around the arena as Amoruso swings with all of his might and eventually drops the monster onto the canvass. Tito shakes his head…

CA:Amoruso doesn’t even believe that will be enough…

PS:I’m in agreement with him…

Tito throws the chair down on the canvass and then heads for the corner. He slowly begins to climb up the ropes, stopping halfway to wipe the blood from his eyes.

CA:Tito can barely see…..but I tip my hat to him, he is a fighter…

PS:Of course he is….a true warrior, despite what anyone might think…

Amoruso is almost at the top when The Eliminator begins to stand up once again. Amoruso almost falls backwards in shock as the big man reaches his vertical base once more….

CA:It’s all or nothing for Tito now….he needs something out of this world…

PS:HURRICANRANA!

Tito stands up on the top rope and says a little prayer before leaping from on high and he wraps his legs around the neck of The Eliminator, looking to twist him into the hurricanrana but The Eliminator is too strong and he holds Tito in place on his shoulders….

CA:TOTAL ELIMINATION!

PS:Oh no…

The whole ring shakes as Eliminator runs forwards and then drives Amoruso into the canvass with an almighty powerbomb.The Extreme Champion is completely motionless on the mat as Eliminator drops to his knees….

CA:Amoruso can forget about it…

SMASH!

PS:Oh jeez!

Francesco Amoruso and Don Simon are both back in the ring and they both smash two light tubes each over the head of The Eliminator. Glass flies everywhere and the crowd look on in horror before Francesco begins to drag his brother from the ring….

CA:Goddamn ambush has stopped the title change…

PS:They recognise the danger and they are getting the hell out of dodge…

CA:We are heading for yet another no contest here….what’s that now, three straight?

PS:Yeah I think so….

CA:Too many superstars on this roster are getting away with murder tonight….

Francesco manages to haul a bloodied Tito into the aisleway and support him. Don Simon is just about to follow when a massive hand grabs the back of his heel….

PS:How the hell is he even still moving…

CA:There is something not quite natural about this beast…….CWA has signed itself a harbinger of doom right here….

Don Simon looks shell-shocked and he yells for help but Francesco is unwilling to come back.He drags Tito further up the rampway to safety as The Eliminator stands up to his full height and spins Don Simon around…

CA:Looks like Don Simon is going to be the message…..

PS:I can’t believe he took those light tubes across the skull and he is still standing…

Don Simon pleads for innocence as Eliminator clutches him around the throat and drags him into the centre of the ring. Tito and Francesco watch on from the stage as Don Simon is lifted into the air and then drilled by a thunderous chokebomb…

CA:I think The Eliminator has just started with Tito Amoruso….

PS:At least he has his championship back…

CA:But for how long?....Tito Amoruso could not find anything to hurt this man,how do you stop an animal like Eliminator?

Tito is hugging his championship and shaking his head as his brother pulls him through the curtain and out of sight. The Eliminator stands over Don Simon and watches his rival disappear.

PS:I think Tito should head back to the hotel and get some rest…..

CA:I think he’s going to need it….because this new chapter looks to have only just begun…..and The Eliminator is unlikely to be stopped in his tracks by what has happened here tonight…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:29 pm

*The action goes backstage and Chris Conforzi is just finishing up and zipping his kitbag shut as Kayleigh Reed enters his lockeroom.

Kayleigh:Hey Chris…

*Conforzi looks up and smiles

Chris:Kayleigh hi……you ok?

Kayleigh:I’m fine thankyou….I just wanted to come and say that I really enjoyed the other night…

*Conforzi blushes slightly

Chris:Me too Kayleigh…it was great..

*They stand in an awkward silence for a moment

Chris:Maybe you would like to do something after the show?

*This time it is her turn to blush

Kayleigh:That sounds nice…

Chris:I know little Italian place a few blocks away….I think you would love it there….

Kayleigh:I am already looking forward to it…

Chris:Well I need to grab a quick word with Jimmy and then I’ll pick you up when everything is done?

Kayleigh:Sure…sounds great….everything ok with Jimmy?

Chris:Yeah it’s all good….I just wanted to run through a few things with him…he has been giving me a few pointers and stuff…

Kayleigh:Ok Chris….well I’ll see you later then…

Chris:Absolutely

*They share another uncomfortable moment before Kayleigh smiles and walks off,leaving Conforzi feeling pleased with himself

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:30 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as they see Jimmy Phillips working on the punchbag. He is really hammering away with hefty blows as another figure appears to his side. Phillips swings around to face the newcomer,who turns out to be Callum Lennox

Callum:Steady there big fella…..

Phillips:My bad man…..just a little on edge right now…

*Callum stares at Phillips with a knowing expression

Callum:Your not the only one….I mean it’s really surreal being in this situation…knowing someone is gunning after me and my family…

Phillips:I’m hearing you….I came here to run for the big leagues, I never envisaged being caught up in something like this…

Callum:I know this sounds crazy, but I’m glad you are Jimmy……I appreciate what your doing for my family…

Phillips:It’s no trouble….man needs a cause to fight, and this Reaper giving me one hell of a reason…

Callum:Tell me about it…everything still in motion for tonight?

*Phillips looks at the eagerness in Callum’s eyes and then sighs slightly

Phillips:We might need to change-up on that…

Callum:What?....you backing out now?

Phillips:Before you get angry…..you need to know that this was carefully thought out. Last week I was angry and I wanted to do something stupid…but now I’ve had time to think things over…..and this is on me to do whatever it is that I need to do.

Callum:And I can help you…

Phillips:You’ve already been in the hospital….your father in there right now…..I won’t be responsible for another Lennox casualty, your sister would never forgive me…

Callum:This isn’t about Hayley anymore…it’s about us all….this guy has declared open season on my family….and he has no limits….you need my support on this?

Phillips:What I need, is for you to stay back here and chill out…..i’ve taken all this into consideration and I’ve got this under control………tonight I’ll avenge your attack, the assault on your father and I will make your family is safe forever more….you need to sit tight and let me handle this..

*Callum stares at Phillips with a disappointed expression

Phillips:You’re a tough kid, and I admire your balls….but this is not your territory….it’s mine….tonight is going to be a no holds barred street fight…..all out assault……no pulling punches…..so stay here and look after your sister….leave the rest to me…

*Phillips pats Callum on the shoulder and continues striking the bag in front of him as the scene changes again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

*The scene changes once more and the crowd boo furiously as they see Vlad Marius standing by with Raymond Alexander. Marius has a shiny golden belt around his shoulder.

Alexander:Vlad Marius….last week at Revelation you were quite frankly humiliated….the first man eliminated in the world…

*Alexander has no time to finish his sentence as Marius seizes him around the throat and slams him back against the wall

Marius:I advise you to give up now Alexander…I will not warn you ever again….consider this your last chance….understand?

*Alexander’s eyes are bulging but he manages to nod his head

Marius:Good…..now listen closely……

*The crowd continue to boo furiously

Marius:What happened last week was a blip….a fluke and a complete and utter once in a lifetime occurrence. Unlike you, I have moved on from the situation…I have moved so far away from it that I am barely even aware of what happened.

*Alexander opens his mouth to speak

Marius:I do not need reminding…..the fact is Alexander……with every dismal event comes a solution and a pathway to greatness……my pathway presented itself almost three days after Revelation…

Alexander:Care to enlighten us?

Marius:Yes I do…..I found myself on a quick vacation, to rest my mind and re-energize myself. My trip took me to the Orient and whilst I was there, I found myself inside the hallowed halls of the All Japan Pro Wrestling Corporation….

Alexander:Huh?

Marius:In other words, the AJPWC……a very old and very well-respected wrestling promotion out of Japan.They were kind enough to show me around and even offered me a few practise bouts against a different style of fighter.

Alexander:You wrestled for another promotion?

Marius:Yes I did….

Alexander:Is that not against your contractual obligations…

Marius:I do not care about contracts….I did what was right for me…..and YOU KEEP INTERUPPTING MY STORY!

*Alexander backs away slight as Marius stares at him coldly

Marius:As I was saying……the promoters at AJPWC were so impressed with me that they offered me a feature contest on their live show….75,000 screaming fans….true fans…

*The crowd boo furiously

Marius:Fans that appreciate true skill when they see it…..I was offered a bout against the AJPWC World Champion….Kingzawa Shunimoto……one of the most revered professional wrestlers in the world…..a true icon, an all-time great….a man that held his world championship for an unprecedented nine and a half years….

Until he met me!

*Marius smirks

Marius:I defeated the great Kingzawa….I beat him in front of his own fans, in his own country….I went into the lion’s den and I defeated the biggest animal in there…I proved myself to be the true leader of the pride…

Alexander:I fail to see…

Marius:What?...what do you fail to see?.......look at this Alexander…

*Marius takes the belt off his shoulder and holds it in the air

Marius:I am a world champion……..that means that right now I am the elite in this industry…..I took the biggest knock of my life and I bounced straight back….

Alexander:But your not the CWA Champion…

Marius:And what?....I am the AJPWC World Champion….that means I am better than anyone else in this business….I don’t care what you say Alexander….

Alexander:But what about Johnny Goldman?

Marius:What about him?........I defeated a man who is ten times better than Johnny Goldman,I won this world championship with my bare hands….I didn’t get gifted the victory like that New York loser…

*Crowd boo furiously

Marius:And now that I have this belt…..things are going to change…

Alexander:How?

Marius:No longer do I answer to the CWA management team, no longer do they dictate to me what I can and cannot do…

Alexander:But your contract…

Marius:I don’t care……CWA aren’t stupid enough to let me go, they know how talented I am…and they know within one week I will be live in 6WF, pulling the sad losers streaming this show on the internet right now over to Eurosport….

*Crowd boo again

Marius:They know they have no leverage, so now it’s time for me to start making this place relevant…..tonight I will not compete against Johnny Oko and Teddy Grimstone….they are not on my level…..tonight I will not whine and complain about the CWA Championship, that ship has sailed…..but tonight I will showcase what a true world champion looks like…..tonight in front of these unworthy miscreants of the Rotting Apple….I will put my AJPWC World Championship on the line against my number one contender…..Hido Arwa….

*The crowd make a nonplussed noise

Alexander:Who?

Marius:Hido Arwa is a young, gifted man who has travelled to these shores in order to win back the pride of his country…..he has come to fight me for this world championship…..and I applaud him for having the intestinal fortitude to face me like a man…

So fear not CWA…..unlike your so called “world champion”…tonight I will not be having a party with banners, streamers and confetti…..I will not decorate myself in falseness and beg for your endearment….tonight I will instead show you what a true world champion is all about….a fighting champion….

*Vlad Marius grins as he shoulders his championship once again and then walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:33 pm

CA:I think Vlad Marius might be facing some repercussions from the CWA Board of Directors…

PS:Why?

CA:You can’t just turn up in another promotion and win a world championship….the guy had no permission to do that…

PS:I don’t see the problem….

CA:You’re a former pro wrestler….you must see the issue…

PS:Maybe slightly…

CA:There you go then…

*The cameras are back at ringside and Deborah Harding is stood in the middle of the ring with a huge smile on her face. The live CWA crowd is going wild with noise.

Harding:Ladies and gentlemen………..please welcome the CWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION………….from NEW YORK CITY (Crowd pop)…………….Jooooooooooohhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy Gooooolllllldddddddddmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!

*Ultra pops

CA:I cannot hear myself think….what a reaction in the First tonight….

Crowd:Gooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllddddddmmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn x20

PS:This is insane….

*”King of the Kill” rips through the airwaves as wave after wave of golden pyros explode from the stageway.Confetti begins to fall from the rafters along with golden balloons.

CA:I think it’s time for a party….

PS:For once I will agree…..this guy has earned one…

*Johnny Goldman walks out onto the stage with a huge smile on his face. If possible, the cheers get louder, as he unstraps the CWA World Championship and raises it up above his head.He then lowers the belt and kisses it.

CA:Last week at Revelation it was Johnny Goldman who eliminated three men in a fatal four way match to become the first ever CWA World Champion…..he took out all of the competition, defied the odds and cemented his place in the history books…

PS:It was a brilliant performance from Goldman….but this is where the hard part begins…..keeping that championship will take all of the being in his body…..it will consume him and he will need every moral fibre in existence to deal with that…

CA:I’m sure he will find a way….the New York native has really settled into life here in CWA, and even more so now that he is the world heavyweight champion….what a moment this is for Goldman…

*Johnny walks down the rampway and he tags hands with the fans in attendance before stopping to pose for picture. He walks further around the ring and greets a big group in the front row.

CA:Goldman’s family here to support him tonight….his father and the rest of the Goldman gang…man they must be so proud of their boy…

*Goldman continues to celebrate with his fans before brushing confetti out of his hair and he climbs into the ring. A few more moments pass as Goldman takes to each corner in turn and poses with his coveted championship belt. Finally, he drops down and accepts the microphone from Deborah Harding with a big grin on his face.

Goldman:YO ADRIEN….

*The crowd pop at the famous movie quote. Goldman smirks and parades the belt some more

Goldman:Man I cannot tell you how good this feels right now…

Crowd:Johnn-y Goldm-man x10

Goldman:I cannot even begin to put into words how it feels to be in front of 5,000 of my New York NATIVES!

*Crowd scream at the cheap pop

Goldman:Friends and family here with me (he points to the front row)…….and not only am I here doing what I have always wanted to do….pro-wrestling….but I now also happen to be the one and only…….CWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop

Goldman:From as early back as I can remember it has always been my dream…my one and only wish….to be a professional wrestler….to follow in the footsteps of my father and become the best the world has ever seen…

So I dreamt about it….and I dreamt some more….then I trained for it….I trained harder than anyone else…I hit some bumps….I picked myself up and I carried on going…….I kept on going until I had nothing left to give…….that is when CWA came calling….

That was it…my moment to shine….my moment to show the world just what I was capable of….and just how good I could be…..

And now here I am…

*He holds the belt in the air and the crowd cheer again

Goldman:I had to beat some of the best competitors I have ever faced in order to win this belt….every man involved in that match last week at Revelation could have walked away with the championship and there could have been no complaints…

But they didn’t and I did…I eliminated all three of them and I proved that I am good enough to step in the ring with anyone on this roster…anyone in this world…

*Roars of approval

Goldman:I realized my dream last week and it was the best feeling of my life…all week I have had a permanent smile on my face…….this is the my greatest ever achievement. But for me, this is just the beginning. Now I have tasted this success and experienced these feelings…I never want them to end.

I never want a day to come when I am not number one….when this world championship is not around my waist…..

So although tonight is a celebration….it is also the last time that I will allow myself to get distracted from the job at hand…..because now I need to work harder…push myself further….now I need to maintain this development…

Because I am the CWA World Champion….which automatically puts a bullseye on my back…makes me public enemy number one….there is not one guy in that backstage area who does not have one eye on me and this title….

And I understand that….I respect that….you want to be the best then you have to be willing to deal with whatever comes with the territory….so now I am….I have focused myself and I am more than prepared for whatever happens next…

The challenges are going to come thick and fast….everyone is going to want a piece of me…..and I could not be more equipped to deal with the inevitable onslaught…..

PS:Ask and you shall receive…..

CA:What the heck do these guys want?

*The crowd begin to boo furiously as “Turk Anthem” plays out and then The Consultant leads Johnny Oko out onto the stage.

Consultant:Nice speech Goldman, I was almost convinced by this hometown hero garbage!

*Crowd boo furiously

Consultant:But then I remembered this is not a movie….you’re not Rocky Balboa, you’re not Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Willis or Van Damme…….but you are very much, expendable!

*The Consultant smiles at his own move quip

Consultant:You can stand in front of these people and reminisce about what daddy told you….and the dreams you used to have. They will lap it up like fiends that they are…..but what you haven’t told them is how your “dreams” are about to become a very real nightmare!

*The crowd boo

Goldman:Are you serious?.....who the hell gave you the permission to come out here and interrupt me….

*The Consultant is about to continue speaking when Oko takes the mic from him

Oko:Nobody needs to give me permission to do anything…

Goldman:My god he talks…

*Crowd laugh and Oko looks angry

Goldman:You sure old Consultant boy doesn’t have his hand up your…

Oko:ENOUGH!

*Goldman smirks as Oko stares down at him with fury

Oko:This is not a time for games…

Goldman:Actually it was…..this was my “celebration” and you interrupted, so whatever you have to say, it better be good…

Oko:Oh it’s more than good…..for me. Not so good for you though Goldman……because last week might have been your “proudest” moment but it was also the night you signed yourself up for the worst torment in your lifetime….

Goldman:A season ticket to watch the Eagles…

*The crowd laugh once again

Oko:Make all the jokes you want but believe me, this is serious…..because I am tired of being overlooked and disrespected around here….I deserve to be headlining this company…

Goldman:Excuse me?....I think somebody needs to learn their place…..those guys last week that I fought, they deserve to headline….they earned their spots….all I have ever seen from you is a great impersonation of how to get your a55 kicked…..

*Crowd cheer as Oko looks thunderous and The Consultant gestures furiously

Goldman:So before you start coming out here…

Oko:Silence……once again your allowing your tongue to run away with you Mr Goldman. I have already spoken with the powers that be…and they ensure me that my name is in “contention” for your number one contender….

Goldman:Great…probably along with six others guys who would easily beat your daft face into the ground without blinking an eye….

Oko:Actually not…….there happens to be me and there happens to be one other…

Goldman:Really?

Oko:Oh yes, really……….I just came out here to let you know that tonight me and Teddy Grimstone will face off one on one…..and the winner……faces you…

*The crowd boo as Oko smirks. Goldman shrugs his shoulders and hoists the championship onto his shoulders.

Goldman:Fine by me Chinacup….fine by me….I already whooped Grimstone’s backside and something tells me I would take great pleasure in doing the same to you…….I am a fighting champion and whoever steps in front of me, believe me when I tell you that they will find out exactly why all that glitters…

Crowd:IS GOLDMAN!

Goldman:So maybe start doing some stretches…..a little massage might not go amiss…..and I’ll sit myself down here with Julio and Enrique at the Spanish Announce Table….I think it will be nice to see you and Grimstone tear each other’s heads off, just for the opportunity to lose to me…

*The crowd cheer

Oko:Your confidence is unfounded Goldman and I will expose it…..first I will dismiss Grimstone….and then your days of being champion, they are very much numbered….

*Goldman smirks and winks at Oko as he backs towards the ropes and climbs from the ring

CA:Who the hell made that decision?

PS:What?

CA:Oko having a crack at becoming number one contender…the guy has been losing matches left,right and centre…and then to come out here and interrupt Goldman’s championship celebration, who does this guy think he is?

PS:He’s Johnny Oko and he deserves it….he is one of the best up and comers on the roster…he can do whatever he feels necessary….

CA:Exactly, up and comer…..he isn’t ready for the big leagues, despite what he and his crackpot manager might think….

PS:Well your entitled to your opinion but if Oko wins tonight, he’s in the big leagues whether you like it or not…

CA:He’s got to get past Grimstone first….

PS:Should be a corker…

CA:Yes it should….and it’s up after this break….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:35 pm

*The action comes back from the commercials and Teddy Grimstone is shown exiting his lockeroom and heading for the entranceway as he is accosted by Michelle Steel.

Steel:Teddy I was wondering if we could get an exclusive before your match…..

Grimstone:I don’t really feel like talking…

Steel:This won’t take long…

Grimstone:I know…because it ain’t happening…..

Steel:But…

*Grimstone rounds on Steel with a fierce look on his face

Grimstone:What the (beep) do you have to say to me that is so damn important?

Steel: I…I just wanted to get your thoughts on being involved in a number one contenders match here tonight against Johnny Oko….

Grimstone:Number one contenders match?......I think your mistaken sweetheart….I am already the number one contender, this match is merely my opportunity to send a message to Goldman….to tell him that what happened at Revelation was a flash in the pan, the next time we meet…I’m going to break his (beeping) neck!

*Crowd boo

Grimstone:Boo all you want…….Johnny Oko isn’t standing in my way tonight….they’ll be scraping him off the canvass by time I’ve finished with him….and then Goldman is priority one….the only target in my sights…

I was this close…

*He holds his finger and thumb an inch apart

Grimstone:From walking away last week with the CWA World Heavyweight Championship…..when the opportunity arises once again, I will not be making the same mistake…

Steel:And..

*Grimstone holds his hand up and shakes his head

Grimstone:I don’t give a (beep) about what your pretty little mouth has to say………tonight I am all about the business, business that I am licensed to take care of…business that Johnny Oko has no right to be sticking his nose into….

I don’t know who this chump has been blowing to get this opportunity but I assure you that it will not have been worth the hassle….there is only one man moving forwards to shatter the Goldman illusion…..and your looking at him…

*Grimstone brushes past Michelle Steel and pushes the cameraman out of the way as he heads for the entrance.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:36 pm

Match 5
#1 Contenders Match
Johnny Oko vs Teddy Grimstone

PS:Teddy Grimstone is all fired up….

CA:Your damn right he is…I’m not sure about the tone of his voice towards Michelle Steel but Teddy Grimstone is certainly ready for this match….

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit. The winner of this match will be the NEW number one contender to the CWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

PS:And that is the reason that Teddy Grimstone is fired up….because of this opportunity that has landed at his door….

CA:A huge chance for both of these superstars…

Deborah Harding:Introducing first……………….from Tokyo,Japan………………..weighing in at 234 pounds……….Jooooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy Ooooooooookkkkkkooooooooo!

The crowd boo as Oko is unbuttoning his shirt and then he climbs up into the ring. The Consultant is pacing the outside of the ring and he casts a quick glance at Johnny Goldman, who is lounging in a seat near the announce area with a big smile on his face.

CA:Johnny Oko must have friends in very high places…

PS:How do you figure?

CA:His run in CWA has been nothing more than mediocre….and yet here he is, one match away from a CWA World Title opportunity…..I can’t wrap my head around that….

PS:Well it’s happening…..and Oko looks in great shape, this could be the making of him….

Johnny Oko stretches against the ropes and then stands up tall as the lights dim and “No more sorrow” echoes out of the speakers.The crowd boo some more, except for a small section of fans in the right hand side of the arena who cheer loudly.

Harding:And his opponent……………from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania……..weighing in at 231 pounds………….Teeeddddddddyyyyyyy Grrriiiiiiiiimmmmmmssssssttttttoooonnnnneeee!

CA:Grimstone was the final man eliminated from the fatal four way match for the CWA Championship last week….he pushed Johnny Goldman all the way, but it still wasn’t enough. If Grimstone wins tonight then he will get another shot at proving he is the best…

PS:He was the most impressive superstar for me in the run up to Revelation…but he had an off night and it cost him, tonight he gets to right that wrong….

CA:As much as I don’t agree with Grimstone’s morals, I do fully expect him to walk away victorious here…

Grimstone smirks at the majority boos from the crowd and then raises his arm into the air. He beats his chest and then begins to walk slowly down to the ring. He glares down at Johnny Oko, who is pacing the ring, and then begins to circle the ring.

PS:Grimstone weighing up the situation….such a methodical man…

Grimstone pauses as he gets to the announce area and he shares a staredown with Goldman, who raises the CWA Championship in the air and nods his head. Grimstone continues to stare at the champion before backing away and climbing up onto the apron. The Consultant is whispering instructions to Johnny Oko as the referee begins to run the competitors through final instructions….

CA:Both of these men are in prime shape…but only one can get their shot at the CWA Championship….Johnny Oko and Teddy Grimstone….who wants it more?

PS:My allegiance is torn…

CA:There is a surprise…

The referee checks both men for foreign objects and then backs away with a satisfied nod of the head. He turns to the timekeeper and gives the signal for the bell to begin the matchup. The crowd cheer as Grimstone and Oko begin to circle one another…

PS:Could be a mini-classic here on Uprising…..

CA:Both men are going to be looking for a big performance….this couldn’t get much bigger for them…

Oko and Grimstone circle some more before they eventually lockup in the centre of the ring.Oko twists the right arm of Grimstone but is quickly kicked in the stomach and then hiptossed to the canvass.He gets back up and Grimstone floors him with a running clothesline before beckoning him up for a third time and he is scooped up onto Grimstone’s shoulders…

PS:FIRE…

Oko scrambles off the back of the attempted samoan driver and pushes Teddy against the ropes before flooring him with a spinning heel kick as he comes back. Both men get back to their feet and Oko dropkicks Grimstone into the corner before rushing in after and nailing a shining wizard…

CA:Oko trying to use his slight pace advantage….

Oko looks to burst out of the corner and nail a bulldog but Grimstone puts the brakes on and nails a huge back suplex into the corner,causing Oko’s neck to crash against the turnbuckle and he folds up like an accordion…

PS:Sickening impact…

CA:Sort of impact that can change a match in it’s tracks…

Grimstone gets back up and he begins to obliterate Oko with ferocious stomps to the chest.The referee is forced to intervene on the count of four but Grimstone is in no mood to wait around.He quickly drags Oko to his feet and lashes chops against his chest before grabbing his arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner…

PS:Teddy Grimstone really wants that showdown with Johnny Goldman…

Grimstone rushes across and jumps into a bodysplash, only to take double knees to the chest that staggers him back. Oko rolls around the ropes and quickly finds himself up onto the top rope…he raises his arms in the air before leaping….

CA:Crossbody from on top…

PS:Rollthrough….

….2
…………..Oko gets his shoulder up!

CA:Grimstone almost sneaking that one right there….

Both men get back to their feet and Teddy Grimstone looks for another running clothesline but Oko is just able to duck underneath and then leaps onto the second turnbuckle…

PS:MOONSAULT!

Oko flips back and takes Grimstone to the canvass with the moonsault…………………1…………………….2………………….shoulder up. They get back up and Oko boots his opponent in the stomach before connecting with a fisherman’s suplex………………………..1………………………..2………………..Grimstone kicks out!

CA:I don’t doubt that Johnny Oko is a skilled competitor….bags of talent….but for me he isn’t ready for the top….he needs to earn this spot first…

PS:Tonight will be a true indicator of how ready he is…

Grimstone gets back to his feet and Oko lashes hard kicks into his legs before trying to land with a big roundhouse kick. Teddy dodges the final blow and locks his arms around the waist of his foe…

CA:German…

Oko keeps his feet grounded to prevent the german suplex and then spins out and pulls Grimstone down into a schoolboy…………………1……………………….2……….shoulder up. Both superstars scramble back up onto their feet and Oko leaps into the air…

PS:Hurrican…

Grimstone catches Oko on his shoulders and then drops him backwards, causing Oko’s face to plant against the top rope.Johnny staggers away from the corner and looks ready to collapse as Grimstone seizes his arm and pulls him down to the mat…

CA:Crossface….

There are some cheers from the crowd as Grimstone tries to pull Oko into the submission. Johnny Oko is scrambling desperately and tries to claw his way towards the ropes but Grimstone is powerful and he manages to slide Oko’s arm in between his legs…

PS:That’s the hook right there…..he just needs to lock his hands…

CA:Johnny Oko in serious danger here…

Oko is still trying to rag his way free but he can’t, allowing Grimstone to finally tighten his hands around the face of his opponent. Oko is yelling in pain as Grimstone really drags back on his head to apply maximum pressure…

CA:We have seen superstars fade very quickly to this move…..Teddy Grimstone closing in…

PS:Johnny Goldman watching on….

Goldman is shown on the outside with an observant look on his face. In the ring, Johnny Oko tries to pull his way towards the ropes but the pain is almost unbearable for him…

CA:Johnny Oko’s dreams of facing Goldman for the world title could be drifting away….

PS:This is so difficult to withstand..

Oko is shaking his head as the referee asks him if he wants to tap out but his face tells a very different picture. His skin is blood read and his expression is one of absolute agony. Grimstone pulls back further and tighter…

CA:The rip and tear on the neck and shoulder of Johnny Oko must be unbearable…

PS:I’m amazed he has lasted this long…

Oko’s arm suddenly begins to shake as he raises it into the air. Grimstone is glaring at it and nodding his head, screaming “Tap” at his opponent…

CA:This could be the end of the line….

The Consultant suddenly pulls himself up onto the apron to provide a timely interruption. The crowd boo furiously as the referee moves across to address the manager and Johnny Oko begins to tap his hand to the mat…

CA:Oko’s tapping out…..referee this match is over….

PS:He’s too busy….

The Consultant continues to provide a distraction as Grimstone finally releases the hold. He has a look of bitter fury on his face as he gets back to his feet and quickly makes a beeline for The Consultant…

CA:Time to run…..Teddy Grimstone is one (beeped) off b*stard!

The Consultant gulps and drops down as Grimstone shoves the referee aside and then chases the manager from the ring. The Consultant quickly rushes around ringside for safety but Grimstone follows him with fury burning in his eyes.

PS:I don’t think this is going to end well…

The Consultant quickly rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and Grimstone does the same. He manages to grab the manager by the scruff of the neck as they get into the centre of the ring and shove him into the corner before rushing in and connecting with a bodysplash…

CA:Grimstone has had enough….

The crowd applaud the move on The Consultant and then they wait in anticipation as the manager staggers away from the corner and walks straight into Grimstone, who then scoops him up onto his shoulders…

PS:I don’t think I can watch this…

CA:Time to learn his lesson….FIRE AND GRIM….

PS:BOOM!

Grimstone spins The Consultant around in full circle and looks to drop him with a samoan drop as Johnny Oko gets back to his feet and takes advantage by nailing the “Turkish Delight” codebreaker out of nowhere…

CA:Talk about a game-changer….

PS:This one is over…

The codebreaker lands but Grimstone staggers backwards and topples through the ropes to the outside of the ring before Oko can prevent him from doing so. Johnny Oko then stares down at The Consultant with an almost resentful expression…

CA:I don’t think Oko is impressed by The Consultant’s involvement here….

PS:He wanted to do this on his own terms…

CA:He still might….Grimstone is out of it….countout victory gives Oko the title shot…

Teddy Grimstone is motionless on the outside as the referee leans through the ropes and he begins to count……………………..1…………………………………..2…………………………..3……..Oko staggers back to the corner and he sits on the top rope in waiting…………………..4………………………..5………………………………..6…..Grimstone is shuffling around on the floor……………………7……………….8………………He grabs the ring apron and manages to drag himself to his feet…………..9…..

CA:Back in on the count of nine….but he’s not in a great position right now……

Oko merely spits down onto the floor as he watches Grimstone return to action. He stands on the second rope and jumps off, driving his knee across the back of Grimstone’s head before making a cover………………….1……………….2……………..shoulder up. Johnny Oko gets back to his feet and he backs up against the ropes and slaps his leg….

PS:Johnny Oko knows he has his opponent in a serious predicament here…..

CA:This could spell the end…

Oko continues to bounce against the ropes as he waits for Grimstone to get back up onto his feet. He then beats his chest and yells “K---ooooooooookkkkkkkkoooooooo” as his opponent rises and he sprints across the ring towards him…

PS:Lights out…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:38 pm

Oko lifts his leg into the air for the running yakuza kick but somehow Grimstone ducks his head and manages to backdrop Oko up and over the top rope…

CA:Oko held on….

Oko clings onto the top rope, showing his athleticism. He then prepares to “skin the cat” as Grimstone gets back up and tries to cut him off….

PS:Oko’s path is blocked…oh wait…

Grimstone leans over the ropes to push Oko down onto the floor but Johnny succeeds in wrapping his legs around Grimstone’s neck and tries to drag him down to the outside instead…

CA:Both men are fighting tooth and nail here…

PS:That is some exceptional strength….

Grimstone manages to grab ahold of Oko’s legs and drag him back up over the top rope,holding his opponent up into an electric chair position before dropping him backwards into a modified slam in the centre of the ring.Oko is flat out as Grimstone drags himself over to the corner and then begins to climb up onto the top rope….

CA:Teddy Grimstone worked himself an opening here…..

PS:He’s going to go high risk…

Grimstone reaches the top and he stares down at Johnny Goldman before mockingly motioning a belt around his own waist. Goldman merely stares back as Grimstone finds his feet and then leaps from on high…

CA:FLYING HEADBUTT!

Grimstone soars through the air and drives his head right into the chest cavity of Johnny Oko. He rolls around in slight pain himself before eventually pulling himself across and dropping down into a cover…….1………………………..2…………………shoulder up!

PS:I thought that would be enough….

CA:So did I…

Oko is holding his chest as he tries to get back up,allowing Grimstone to hammer big blows into his back and then drag him up into a vertical suplex. Grimstone runs back off the ropes and then comes forwards with a jumping elbow drop to the chest………………………..1……………………………2……………………Oko kicks out…

CA:Both of these men know what is at stake….what this match means….

PS:And that is why they are digging so deep….this could be the beginning of a great era for them….

Grimstone gets back to his feet and he pulls Oko into a gutwrench before swivelling him up into the air and onto his shoulders…

CA:Power…

Oko manages to roll down the back…………………………..1…………………….2………………shoulder up. They both get back up and Grimstone drives his knee into Oko’s stomach and then pulls him into a piledriver position. He lifts Oko up but the Japanese superstar kicks his legs and keeps himself grounded before managing to counter with a backdrop…

PS:Oko saved himself there…

Grimstone gets back to his feet and he swings for a haymaker but misses, allowing Oko to catch him unguarded with a fierce roundhouse kick to the temple.Grimstone collapses down onto the canvass and Oko quickly scales the ropes…

CA:Oko got a chance now…CORKSCREW ELBOW!

Teddy Grimstone rolls away in time, causing Oko to crash and burn into the canvass. Grimstone then uses the ropes to pull himself back up and he waits for Oko to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders…

PS:FIRE…

Oko drives his thumb into Grimstone’s eyes on the blindside before dropping off back.He spins Grimstone around and then scoops him up….

CA:MICHINOKU DRIVER!

PS:Could spell the end…

….2
…………..thr-shoulder up!

CA:Another close call in this contest but once again it proves to not be enough to separate these individuals…

Oko crawls back against the ropes and shakes his head in frustration.Grimstone is slowly stirring so Oko rolls under the bottom rope onto the apron and then pulls himself up onto his feet…

PS:Oko knows he needs a big impact….SLINGSHOT….

Oko slingshots himself back in for a DDT but Grimstone catches him in midair to counter with an urange backbreaker.Grimstone then drags Oko up by the head and drills him with a piledriver in the centre of the ring….

CA:Oko’s got nothing left from that…….

1………………………….2………………………..Oko just pokes his shoulder off the canvass!

PS:I guess he has more determination then you thought…

CA:Evidently….

The Consultant fist pumps the air as Oko manages to kick out. Teddy Grimstone rolls his eyes with slight disbelief as he gets back to his feet and walks back to the corner. He lifts himself up onto the second rope and waits for Oko to rise….

PS:Grimstone playing the waiting game…

CA:Don’t know if that is wise….he should be on his opponent at this point…..SEE!

Oko staggers back to his feet and Grimstone weighs him up before leaping off for a double axe handle, only to eat a superkick out of nowhere. Grimstone collapses on the mat and then Oko bridges over the top of him…………………1……………………………………….2………………………………kickout!

PS:Grimstone almost extinguished his own chances there…

CA:I thought he had…

Oko rolls off the cover and holds his head in his hands as the referee indicates a two count.The Consultant is banging his hand against the canvass with frustration as Grimstone merely rolls onto his stomach and tries to stand up….

CA:Sensational contest but neither man is giving up an inch in their quest for a world title shot…

Johnny Oko kicks out at the ropes and then stands up once again. He heads for the corner and then climbs out onto the apron again.He walks along the apron, waiting for Grimstone to rise, before he grips the top rope for a slingshot…

CA:Didn’t work last time….but Oko seems confident….

Grimstone gets up quicker than Oko anticipates, causing Oko to re-calculate in mid-flight and he slingshots over the top off Grimstone into a sunset flip……………………1………………………….2…………………..kickout.They both scramble up and Grimstone rushes at Oko,only to be thrown chest-first into the turnbuckle and then stagger around into a running bulldog….

PS:Johnny Oko has really settled into a groove now….he knows this is his time….

Oko stares down at the prone form of Grimstone on the canvass and then climbs out onto the apron again. The flashbulbs are going off as Oko stretches his neck and then grips the top rope…

CA:Springboard on the horizon….450 LEGDROP!

Crowd;Holy (beep) x5

Oko leaps up onto the top rope and then spins 450 into a legdrop, only for Grimstone to roll aside at the last minute. Oko lands hard on his backside as Grimstone gets back up and bounces off the opposite ropes…

PS:WHAT A KICK!

Grimstone rushes back and almost kicks Oko’s face clean off as he comes back………………………..1………………………….2…………………Oko gets his hand on the bottom rope.

CA:Grimstone should have pulled Oko away there….this match was sewn up…

Grimstone punches the mat at his own stupidity and then stands back up. He looks to his loyal section of followers nods his head before dragging Oko up onto his feet…..

PS:Could be time to say goodnight…..

Grimstone drags Oko into position and tries to score with the “styles clash” but Oko manages to swipe his feet and then slingshot him to the corner. Grimstone slams into the turnbuckle and then staggers back into a rollup………………..1……………………………….2………………..shoulder up.The Consultant climbs up onto the apron with his cane in hand and tries to pass it to Oko as Grimstone runs at both of them…

CA:Lookout…

The crowd cheer as Oko sidesteps and Grimstone drives all his bodyweight into The Consultant, sending the manager flying to floor. Johnny Oko quickly takes advantage by sprinting off the opposite ropes and coming back as Grimstone turns around…

PS:SPEAR!

CA:Drilled him….

PS:New number one contender…

Johnny Goldman is shaking his head from the outside as Oko hooks both of Teddy Grimstone’s legs, a triumphant smile on his face….
…1
……………..2
…………………………………..KICKOUT!

PS:No way…

CA:You better be believing it….Teddy Grimstone is not out of this match yet…

The referee’s hand comes down for the three but Grimstone drives his shoulder up with force. Johnny Oko looks lost for words as he rolls back onto his knees and stares at the referee with disbelief…

CA:Oko is questioning the count…but I assure you there was nothing dodgy about that….Teddy Grimstone just does not want to quit…

PS:Keep your focus Johnny……this is still in your hands….

Oko drags himself up using the ropes and shakes his head again before heading for the corner. He lifts himself up onto the second rope and he waits there as Teddy Grimstone begins to get back up onto his feet…

CA:I didn’t think Johnny Oko was capable of winning this match…but maybe I was wrong…..

PS:I told you he could be a big game player…….HURRICANRANA!

Oko beckons for Grimstone to stand up and then he leaps from on high as he does so. Oko wraps his legs around Grimstone’s neck for the hurricanrana but Grimstone grips his legs tight and holds him in position and slams him down into the canvass with a powerbomb before shifting his legs into position…

CA:What a counter from Grimstone….and he still has Oko trapped…

PS:Impossible….

CA:RIB-BREAKER!

The crowd applaud Grimstone’s improvisation as he spins Oko around and then drills him into the centre with the “styles clash”….Johnny Goldman stands up on the outside as the count begins…
….1
……………2
……………………….3!

CA:it’s all over……

Ding ding ding

PS:Wait a minute…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen this match has reached its ten minute time limit!

CA:What….

PS:Check out the replays Cornelius…

The instant replays show the referee’s hand coming down for the three as The Consultant drags him under the bottom rope to the outside before a claxon then sounds from the backstage area.

CA:I don’t believe it…..Grimstone had this match won…

PS:Not tonight he never…

CA:The Consultant stopped Grimstone from booking his shot against the champion…

Harding:It is the referee’s decision that this match be called….A DRAW!

*Crowd boo in disappointment

CA:That decision does not help either man…but especially Teddy Grimstone, who had this match won….

The Consultant is smirking on the outside at what he has done but it quickly turns sour as Grimstone turns towards him and shakes his head. Teddy rolls out of the ring and gives chase once again before following The Consultant back into the ring. The Consultant quickly turns with the cane in hand and tries to swing it…

CA:Big mistake…

PS:Oh no…

Grimstone kicks the manager right in the stomach and then scoops him up with ease onto his shoulders. The fans applaud as Grimstone spins around and then sits down….

CA:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

The Consultant gets drilled by the samoan driver and the crowd cheer. Teddy Grimstone stares down into the eyes of the manager before getting back to his feet and shaking his head…

PS:Teddy Grimstone was so close to his title shot tonight….

CA:And now he’s been blindsided again…

Johnny Oko is back up and he cracks The Consultant’s cane across Grimstone’s head,causing Grimstone to fall to the outside of the ring. The crowd are booing furiously as Oko snaps the cane in half and throws the broken bits on the floor next to The Consultant…

PS:Johnny Oko really is not happy…

CA:I think he and The Consultant are going to need a serious discussion after this….Oko was undermined at every corner by his manager…

PS:He did keep Johnny in the match though…

CA:DIDN’T STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING!

*Crowd pop

Oko is leaning over The Consultant, berating him, as Johnny Goldman rolls into the ring.The CWA Champion rests his championship on the ropes and then waits for Oko to turn around before flooring him with a running big boot to the face…

PS:Sole-Searcher….that’s not fair…

CA:Call it retribution…Oko interrupted Goldman’s championship celebration….something that did not sit well with the world champ…

PS:A world champion who still does not have a challenger….

CA:Time will bring at least one person knocking at the kingdom of Johnny Goldman…but for now the champion can enjoy his moment…..

Confetti and balloons begin to fall from the rafters once again as “King of the Kill” roars out of the speakers. Golden pyros erupt from the stage and Goldman climbs up onto the ropes to pose for the adoring masses as the action moves backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action goes backstage as Raymond Alexander has grabbed some time with CWA Legal advisor, James Foster.

Alexander:Thank you for your time Mr Foster…

Foster:Never a problem….I never anticipated having this much airtime when I took this job at CWA, but I am happy to help in any way I can.

Alexander:It’s been eight weeks now since the inception of CWA….needless to say we are growing as an organisation. More and more fans are flocking to our shows, we have a huge following online and the message is spreading to Europe, Asia, Africa,South American……

Foster:It is certainly going better than we anticipated…

Alexander:But my question to you is sir….how are CWA management going to keep this development going?....how are you going to ensure that this company doesn’t just become another generic wrestling promotion like 95% of them out there?

Foster:A good question and a very valid one. We want CWA to have its own identity whilst still remaining loyal to the business. We want to be a global structure but never leave behind our professional wrestling roots. So although we are trying to emulate the successes of companies such as WWE, TNA, Ring of Honour and European flagbearers such as 6WF and 6CW……we want CWA to be unique in every possible way.

I don’t think there is a company right now that produces better matches than us….I think we are the greatest action roster on the planet but we need to go mainstream in order to get our point across.

That is why I have been working on a few new concepts that will allow CWA to step out of the shadows and become the single greatest wrestling promotion on earth.

Alexander:Would you like to share some of those concepts?

Foster:Not at this point in time….just because I want everything to fit into place before announcements are made. These concepts will range from match types to the CWA hierarchy and how decisions are handled and made. We want CWA to work on a different basis to everyone else….we want people to talk about our company with passion and excitement….

It is our goal to make CWA number one by this time next year….in twelve months time I have no doubts in my mind that we will be the record-setting promotion in this industry….

Alexander:That sounds fantastic Mr Foster but is it possible?

Foster:It is absolutely possible….there has been a lot of money invested in this company from various sources. We have big backing and everyone is pulling in the same direction. The sky is the limit as far as we are concerned and we will do whatever we need to in order to get our voice heard.

We employ the best wrestlers…..the best production and technical staff in the world….everything we do is world class….now all we need to do is show the world just how good we can be..

Alexander:Thanks for your time…

Foster:Thank you…

*James Foster smiles and then walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes and the crowd pop as Johnny Goldman is shown entering the backstage area. Michelle Steel is waiting for a word.

Steel:Johnny…..how did that feel?...being out there tonight with 5,000 fans chanting your name…celebrating your world championship victory…

Goldman:It was incredible…..just as emotional as it was last week when I won the belt. I stand by the comment that New York City is the greatest city in all the world…

*Crowd pop

Goldman:The diversity is incredible and yet they have no problem in grouping together and showing their support……they showed me some serious appreciation tonight and I thank each and every one of them…

Steel:You must be disappointed though that you were unable to secure a new number one contender?

Goldman:I am….and yet like I said earlier, everyone is going to want a piece of me now that I world champion. So although I didn’t get an opponent here tonight, I am very sure that it will not be long until somebody comes along and fancies a shot at de-throning me….

Steel:Do you have any opposition in mind?

Goldman:None at all….I don’t worry about who is coming next, I just think about defeating them and moving on. I will face anyone who deserves to step up against me and fight for this most prestigious championship belt….anyone in all the world….

Steel:I’m sure this is a dream come true for you……can you explain the feeling of being world champion?

Goldman:Not really….you are so elated all the time that it’s hard get a bearing on where exactly you are at. I’ve been coasting on cloud nine for almost two weeks now…..I have never experienced anything like it in my life…all I know is, I never want it to stop…

Steel:I appreciate your time Johnny….I’ll let you get back to celebrating…

Goldman:Thanks very much…..there is plenty of partying left to do tonight…

Crowd:Gooooooooooooooolllllllddddddddmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn x5

*Goldman winks and then places his CWA Title over his shoulder before walking out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:41 pm

Match 6
AJPWCA World Championship
Vlad Marius vs Hiro Arwa

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall….and it is for the All Japan Pro Wrestling Corporation World Championship!

*Mixed reaction from the crowd

PS:From one world champion to another…

CA:I can’t believe this match has even been sanctioned….

“Witchcraft” by Pendulum begins to play out and there is almost no reaction from the crowd as a Japanese man walks out onto the stage. He is dressed in yellow and black trunks with a dragon on the left leg. His hair is shoulder-length and black, he stands at around 5 foot 9.

Harding:Introducing first…………..the challenger…………….from Osaka,Japan………….weighing in at 174 pounds……….Hiirrrrrrrrrooooooo Arrrrrrrrwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa!

PS:This is the young kid from Japan……..looking to restore pride in his country and organisation…

CA:And good luck to him…….I hope he wins so we can stop this sham alread…

PS:What sham?

CA:The fact that Vlad Marius is walking around here with a world championship that doesn’t even belong to this company………it shouldn’t be allowed….

Hiro Arwa bows at the crowd before praying by the steel steps and then rolls into the ring. He bounces back off the ropes and then cartwheels into a front flip to get himself warmed up, drawing some impressed cheers from the crowd.

CA:We don’t know an awful lot about Arwa….I tried to find a profile on line and from what I can make out, he is a one year rookie in this business…..a lightening paced high-flier but he is lacking in experience…

PS:He came here looking for this match…..so he must have confidence…

Arwa stares up at the stage as the lights dim and then “Fighting Wolves” plays out of the speakers. Red pyros explode up into the air before a high-pitched howling noise echoes around the arena.

Harding:And his opponent………………..from Transylvania, Romania………….weighing in at 250 pounds….he is the current,reigning and defending AJPWC World Champion………………..Vllllllaaaaaaaadddddddddd Maaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss!

CA:Marius was the first man eliminated from the world championship match last week….an event that must have embarrassed him greatly because it led to him fleeing for Japan to win this AJPWC World Championship….something that was not sanctioned by CWA Management…..

PS:And yet they are letting him compete here tonight…..so it cannot be that bad an infringement…

The crowd boo as Marius kneels down on the stage and slowly removes his faux wolf’s head. He stands tall and stares down at his opponent with a cold smile. Marius runs his hand along the belt strapped around his waist before walking down towards the ring.

CA:Marius explained in an interview earlier that he shocked and awed the owners and competitors of AJPWC with his skill levels….but according to their official website., that’s not how it went down…

PS:What do you mean?...

CA:Says here that Marius brutally assaulted the world champion before their match and used any illegal methods necessary during the bout to win that championship…..he is listed as a serious enemy here, I don’t think Marius has been truthful…

Marius gets to the base of the ring and begins to unstrap the championship as Hiro Arwa runs across and corkscrews over the top rope into a crossbody takedown, drawing cheers from the crowd.

CA:Arwa is all fired up……he’s come here to rescue that championship from the man that stole it…

PS:He didn’t steal it….I don’t care what tactics that website says he used, he still won the match and that championship belongs to Vlad Marius..

CA:For now…

Arwa tries to pull Marius up but is driven back into the ringpost and then Marius grabs his opponent’s hair and slams the back of his head against the unforgiving steel.The crowd are booing furiously as Marius runs Arwa forwards before launching him against the ringside barrier…

PS:This match hasn’t even begun yet…

CA:Marius demolishing his opponent…

PS:Arwa started it…

Marius stands and smiles at the boos.He looks down at Arwa’s crumpled body and then drags him up and dumps him back into the ring. The referee turns to the timekeeper and signals for the bell to begin the championship match. Marius lets his opponent stand and lashes hard knife edge chops against his chest, causing huge red welts to appear on each pectoral muslce…

CA:Sickening blows…

Marius backs his opponent against the ropes and then whips him across the ring, only for Arwa to handspring against the ropes and fire back…

PS:MIDAIR RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP!

CA:Incredible counter…

Marius is waiting for his opponent and catches him with the legsweep in midair, countering the back elbow attempt………………………….1…………………………………2……………..Arwa just gets his shoulder up off the canvass. Marius drags his challenger up by the head and places his head between his legs…

PS:Marius looking to finish this here….

Vlad flips Hiro up for the powerbomb but Arwa jumps off the back,and incredibly lands on the top rope.He wastes no time in then flipping back off…

CA:DOUBLE ROTATION TAKEDOWN!

The crowd are stunned as Hiro Arwa nails the double rotation moonsault to take Marius to the canvass………………….1…………………………….2………………………….kickout from Marius. They get back up and Marius is quick to land with a hard kick to the stomach and then sends Arwa crashing against the turnbuckle with an irish whip.The Japanese superstar staggers back and Marius grips him around the waist…

PS:GERMAN…

Marius looks for the release german suplex but somehow Arwa lands out on his feet.He waits for Marius to turn around and nails a crunching back heel kick to the stomach before springboarding onto the ropes and floating back into a sunset flip……………….1…………………………2………………….shoulder up. Marius scrambles up and looks for a big boot but Arwa ducks it and bounces off the ropes before coming back with an exceptional three rotation headscissors takedown….

CA:This young kid is giving it his all right now…

Marius staggers back to the corner and Arwa runs in, connecting with a solid shining wizard to the jaw. Hiro then climbs out onto the apron and waits for Marius to stagger out before he springboards up onto the top rope and glides across….

PS:DRAGON…

Hiro Arwa looks for the dragonrana but Marius catches him on his shoulders, drilling him with a thunderous powerbomb in the centre of the ring. The crowd boo as Hiro is motionless on the canvass and then Marius heads for the corner…..

CA:That is a three count right there…..the referee should intervene here….

PS:Marius isn’t finished yet….he wants to be sure…

CA:How sure do you need to be…..ELBOW DROP!

Marius reaches the top and dismisses the boos of the crowd before jumping off and driving his elbow into the chest of his opponent.The referee urges Marius to make the cover but the Romanian is unwilling, instead he drags Arwa back to his feet…

CA:Enough is enough…………this kid has nothing more to give….

PS:Brainbuster…

CA:Please referee will you do something…

Marius drives Arwa skull-first into the mat with a thunderous brainbuster. He kneels over his opponent for a moment,staring out at the sell-out crowd, before standing up once again. The referee is shouting at Marius to make the cover, but instead the champion beckons for Deborah Harding to pass him a microphone…

CA:What the hell is he doing….

PS:He’s got some time to kill…

Marius takes the mic from Harding and he smiles as he kneels down once again next to Hiro Arwa. The crowd are booing wildly as Marius begins to speak…

Marius:This right here is what I should have been doing from day one…..decimating, destroying and torturing my victims until they are helpless. But my plans and my preparation over the last two months has been spoilt by the CWA management team and the Lennox family…….they hindered me at every available opportunity, distracting me to the point where I had no focus heading into the CWA World Championship match!

*Crowd boo

CA:More excuses…

Marius:But now my focus is back….now not only am in the right frame of mind, but I am exactly where I deserve to be, at the top of the mountain. I am a world champion, the best world champion there is….in any industry!

*Crowd boo again

PS:I agree…

CA:I’m sure you do…

Marius:I have just demonstrated how terrifyingly physical I can be, and I have not even broke sweat. This man was no match for me, but I admire his bravery to even try. You see last week I went to AJPWC and I left that company on it’s knees…..now their crown jewel is my possession and they are never going to get it back….instead this will be the only reason I compete….

CA:Yet more demands….I can’t believe this guy….

Marius:I am a world champion and I deserve to be treated as such….I deserve to be respected. So from here on in I will not be wrestling in poxy matches against unworthy opponents with my championship on the line. In fact I will not compete in a match against a CWA competitor ever again…….I am strictly working for myself and I will defend this championship against anyone from the AJPWC roster…

CA:He can’t do that…

Marius:My contract is water-tight….if CWA so much as tries to go legal on me, I’ll bring this place to its knees as well. From now on I call the shots…..I am the only man in charge of my destiny…..and you people will do well to remember that. This is my reign of darkness…..you will be lucky if you see the light ever again!

Marius grins darkly and then throws the microphone from the ring. Hiro Arwa is trying to stand up as Marius boots him in the chest and then grabs his legs, twisting him over into an excruciating sharpshooter submission…

PS:Arwa is done for here….he can’t withstand this…

CA:No he can’t…

Arwa yells in pain and tries to pull himself to the ropes but to no avail.He slumps down on the canvass with resignation before tapping his hand to the mat,causing the referee to signal for the bell.

PS:What a performance…

CA:What an ego on this guy…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………….and STILL AJPWC World Champion…………Vlllllaaaaaaaadddddddddd Maaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuussssss!

PS:You don’t see many more dominating champions then that Cornelius…

CA:Spare me the rubbish….this was a basic hand-picked opponent, and I believe we will be seeing a few more of them…….Marius has no declared himself a member of the CWA roster that only fights against AJPWC performers….I can’t believe this…

PS:That’s his rights…

CA:It’s ludicrous and I sure hope someone steps in to stop this before it gets out of hand…

Marius is handed his world championship and he holds it above his head as the crowd boo him furiously. He looks down at Hiro Arwa with no remorse and then backs to the ropes and climbs out onto the apron.

PS:Vlad Marius picks up a fantastic win, his reign here in CWA is going to be one to behold…..

CA:You think?

PS:Oh yes I do…

Marius continues to smile evily as he backs up the rampway. He lets out a chilling howl before raising his championship into the air and exiting into the backstage area.

CA:What a strange night this has been….action-packed and eventful, but very strange indeed…

PS:And it’s only going to get more eventful with the impending main event…

CA:Tonight could be the night….The Reaper will finally go face to face with Jimmy Phillips…

PS:He said he hadn’t made up his mind…

CA:Something tells me that he will be here…..he wants to make a statement…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:42 pm

*There are angry voices that can be heard as the action goes backstage, the cameras picking up on the final piece of an argument between Johnny Oko and The Consultant.

Oko:I’m fed up of you getting involved…………..you had no right…

Consultant:I stopped you from losing…

*Oko flares up

Oko:Do not talk to me like that, you have done nothing but hinder me since we got here.

Consultant:We can talk this through Johnny……

Oko:I don’t think there is anything to “talk” about…

Consultant:I know things haven’t gone to plan…..I will accept my role in that. But I assure you, things can be so much better.

Oko:Explain…

Consultant:Like I told you earlier….we have an offer on the table……I don’t think it would do you any harm to think it over…

*Oko glares at The Consultant

Oko:And where does this offer place me on the CWA hierarchy?

*The Consultant thinks for a moment

Consultant:I’ll level with you……we aren’t going straight to the top of the tree, but with the help of these people Johnny….you can be the biggest star in the industry….

Oko:I’m listening…

Consultant:All they are asking for is a little co-operation….a little patience and time to work things out…….then they will help us with everything we need them to. You will be their right hand man, and when the time comes….the spotlight will shine on you…

*Oko seems to be weighing up the proposal

Oko:One week…

Consultant:Huh?

Oko:That is what you have….one week to get me that meeting and make this work….otherwise there will be no hesitation in my mind to “cut” you free…

*Oko runs his hand along the kitana blade in his hands and then nods before turning his back and walking away. The Consultant stands and stares for a moment before pulling out his phone.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:42 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips is shown exiting his lockeroom, dressed for a fight. Hayley Lennox is waiting for him.

Phillips:You can’t honestly think I am going to let you come out there…

Hayley:No….I saw what you said to Callum earlier and I appreciate it. I know we have had our ups and downs but I really do appreciate everything you have done for me and my family Jimmy….

Phillips:It’s never a problem…

*He kisses her and she smiles

Hayley:Please be careful out there tonight…..

Phillips:You know me….

Hayley:That’s exactly what I mean…

*They hug for a few moments and then Phillips pulls away

Phillips:Now you need to go and sit tight with Amy, Callum will look out for you. And I’ll go and take care of business…

*Hayley leans up and kisses Phillips on the cheek before whispering something in his ear. He seems slightly taken aback and then smiles wide

Phillips:I think I’m starting to feel the same way…

*She beams at him as he backs away and heads towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:43 pm

Main event
Jimmy Phillips vs The Reaper

PS:What do you think Hayley just said?

CA:I think it’s private and you should keep your nose out…

PS:Jeez are you still twitchy about that Marius situation….

CA:Do your job…

*The cameras pan down to ringside where Jacob Maynard has taken his place in the centre of the ring. The whole arena seems to be rocking with noise as he raises the microphone to his lips.

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen……………..it is time for the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!

*Crowd pop

Maynard:No time limit is scheduled for this matchup……………..victory will occur by only pinfall or submission!

PS:A little change to the proceedings…

CA:I guess so…..looks like Jimmy Phillips wants to have himself some fun…

The lights in the arena dim and then “Cold Ash” echoes out to a thunderous reception from the CWA faithful. Red pyros flash high up into the air and explode before smoke falls down to cover the stage.

Maynard:Introducing first………….from Cleveland,Ohio………………….weighing in at 257 pounds………..Jiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiilllllllllliiiiiiiippppppppppssssssssss!

CA:This has been a long road for Jimmy Phillips……probably one he never expected to find himself on….

PS:This is what love does to….you get caught up in situations you never expected…..

CA:I can agree on that…..Jimmy Phillips has been embroiled in this whole affair due to his relationship with Hayley Lennox…..we have seen this develop for almost two months now and maybe tonight we will see a conclusion…

PS:The Reaper is coming Cornelius….and he wants access to his daughter….I don’t think Hayley Lennox, Jimmy Phillips or anyone else for that matter can stop him…

CA:I can understand what your saying…..but at the same time, this man doesn’t deserve to see his daughter after the stunts he has pulled……

PS:Maybe not….but if he eliminates Jimmy Phillips tonight then who is going to stop him?

CA:Fair point…

Jimmy Phillips stands on the stage with a focused look on his face before removing his hooded top and tossing it into the crowd.He marches down to the ring and then jumps up onto the apron,causing pyros to explode from the turnbuckles…

CA:Jimmy Phillips is more fired up than I have ever seen him…..he really wants to punish this guy here tonight….wants to hurt him badly….

PS:And yet the Reaper probably wants to do exactly the same thing to Phillips…..and he already has done on various occassions…

CA:This is personal….it’s bitter and it is twisted….this matchup could be as intense as any we have ever seen…

Phillips paces the ring as slowly the lights dim in the arena until total darkness engulfs. The crowd begin to boo furiously and then a single light shines down on the stage as a figure moves through the curtain and stands to attention.

PS:Here he is Cornelius………….I knew he would be here…

CA:Seems like The Reaper has made his decision………..he’s coming to fight….

All of the lights come on and the boos grow louder as the masked form of The Reaper stands and stares down at the ring. Jimmy Phillips is pacing back and forth as he waits and watches for his opponent to walk down towards the ring.

PS:This is the showdown that we have all been waiting for…

The Reaper slowly reaches the bottom of the stage and looks up at Jimmy Phillips, who has seen enough and shoves the referee aside as he climbs from the ring.

CA:Jimmy Phillips wasting no time….he came for a fight…

Both men meet in the aisleway and the crowd go wild as Phillips begins to drive his opponent back with thunderous right hands. The Reaper kicks Phillips in the stomach and fires off with shots of his own before Phillips grips him right and explodes with an impress overhead belly to belly suplex on the hard flooring……

PS:Jimmy Phillips is like a man possessed…..

Reaper holds his back as he tries to stand and Jimmy Phillips drives him back into the ring apron before leveling him with huge body punches.He slams his foe’s head against the apron several times before throwing him into the ring…

CA:I have never seen Phillips like this…..The Reaper hasn’t even got out of the blocks…

The Reaper gets up and tries to stop Phillips in his tracks with boots to the back but Phillips bursts forwards and crashes his opponent into the corner before drilling him with thunderous shoulder thrusts. He connects with seven straight before grabbing The Reaper’s hand and whipping him across to the opposite corner….Reaper slams into the turnbuckle as Phillips chases across…

PS:Body…

Phillips leaps into the bodysplash but Reaper moves out of the way and causes Phillips to slam against the turnbuckle. He staggers back and Reaper hits an atomic drop before dropkicking Phillips to the mat. He quickly rushes into the corner and leaps onto the ropes…

CA:Moonsault…

Phillips drives his knees up into the midsection of The Reaper, causing him to stagger backwards and fall through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Phillips is quickly back up and he climbs out onto the apron before waiting for The Reaper to stand…

PS:FLYING SHOULDER!

CA:OH MY!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

Phillips runs along the apron and dives with a shoulder tackle that slams The Reaper through the security railing into the front row of the crowd. Phillips drives heavy blows down into his opponent’s head before standing up with a blazing look in his eyes.

PS:This is incredible….watching all of this pent up emotion just pour out of Jimmy Phillips…

Phillips walks around to the announce area and he grabs a steel chair, drawing cheers from the crowd. The Reaper is groggy as he tries to get back up, only for Phillips to jab the chair straight into his midsection. Phillips throws the chair back in the ring before picking The Reaper up and whipping him head-first into the steel steps…

CA:All of the mindgames…..all of the assaults, they are coming back to haunt this masked terrorist….he is getting a real taste of his own medicine…

Phillips drags The Reaper up and amazingly benches him over his head before thrusting him through the ropes into the ring. Phillips then grabs a trash can from underneath the ring and gives chase. Reaper staggers back up but is only on his feet for a matter of seconds as Phillips drives the can across his skull and drops him to the mat once more….

PS:In the back right now you can tell the Lennox family are enjoying this…

Phillips drops down ontop of The Reaper and begins to unload with more fierce right hands. He stands back up and connects with twenty unanswered stomps to the midsection before grabbing the steel chair from earlier and wrapping it around The Reaper’s neck…

CA:I don’t know if this is wise Jimmy….I know the guy needs to be taught a lesson….but this is sinking to his level….

Phillips backs into the corner and lifts himself up onto the second rope as The Reaper begins to stand once more. The chair is wrapped around his neck as Phillips shakes his head and then jumps off…

PS:DOUBLE AXE….OUCH!

*Crowd boo

CA:That is horrible to watch…

Phillips looks for the double axe handle but The Reaper lowers his head and then ploughs a sickening headbutt into the face of Phillips using the steel chair.Phillips is sprawled on the canvass as The Reaper untangles himself and then begins to drive the chair down into Phillips’ body…

PS:Sickening shots…

CA:And every one of them is legal…

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!

CA:This is horrible…

Almost twenty chairshots land to the body before The Reaper throws the chair away. Jimmy Phillips is rolling around in pain as his opponent begins to untie the padding off the top turnbuckle. Phillips tries to stand by cannot even find the energy to as his opponent chokes him with his foot for a count of ten and then grabs Phillips’ legs….

PS:He’s gonna slingshot him…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:44 pm

The Reaper spins Phillips around and then drops back,slingshotting him to the corner where Phillips’ head drives against the exposed steel.Jimmy Phillips staggers back and the Reaper grabs him…

CA:SPINNING IMPAILER!

The Reaper drills Phillips with the exceptional move and then rolls from the ring. The crowd are booing as Phillips lays slumped on the mat and The Reaper drags a table out from underneath the apron and slides it back into the ring.

CA:Some evil intentions are planned now…

The Reaper picks the steel chair up again and drives it down into the stomach and chest of Phillips before choking him with it. Phillips is coughing and spluttering as he tries to stand up and The Reaper sets the table up in the corner…

PS:Jimmy Phillips may have peaked too early…his opponent is fresher now…

The Reaper picks the chair up again and he waits for Phillips to rise before lashing the weapon across the top of his skull….SMACK!....The noise echoes like a gunshot as Phillips falls back and sprawls across the top of the table. The Reaper stares at him and then heads for the corner…

CA:This could be about to get a whole lot worse for Jimmy Phillips…

The Reaper climbs up the ropes and perches there on top, readying himself for flight. The screams and cheers then begin from the crowd as Callum Lennox comes sprinting down the rampway towards the ring.

PS:Phillips told him to stay away…

CA:The Reaper had made Callum’s life a hell…..tortured his family….this kid wants vengeance…

Callum rolls into the ring and he grabs the steel chair off the canvass before CRACK!.....he smashes it across the head of The Reaper, causing him to fall into a crotched position on the top rope. The crowd are cheering wildly as Callum looks at Phillips on the table and then begins to climb the ropes..

PS:What is he doing…

CA:Putting it all on the line…

Callum Lennox grabs The Reaper and pulls him into a front facelock.He pulls his enemy to a standing point on the top rope…

PS:He’s gonna try and superplex him….

The Reaper suddenly bursts to life once more and drives punches into the midsection of Callum Lennox before grabbing the young man by the throat. He stares into his eyes and then throws him from the top…

CA:Not through the table…

Callum is heading straight through the table but Jimmy Phillips is up and he catches Callum.Phillips looks angry as he dumps Callum over the top rope onto the apron and then turns around…

PS:Provided the distraction though….CROSSBODY!

CA:Oh my…

Crowd;Holy (beep) x10

CA:Broken in half…

The Reaper dives from the top rope for the crossbody on Phillips but somehow Jimmy shows his strength and catches his foe in his arms.He holds him in a fall away slam position before lifting him up onto his shoulders and nails a fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment) through the table…

PS:The bottom just dropped out….The Reaper is done…

The Reaper tries to crawl up as Phillips drives hard right hands into his head and backs him against the ropes. He whips The Reaper across the ring and then benchpresses him into the air on the comeback before slamming him down onto the canvass. The Reaper staggers back up and stumbles to the corner as Phillips runs in and nails a bodysplash….

CA:Pick that one out….GAME-CHANGER!

*Crowd pop

PS:This is amazing…

Phillips nails the bodysplash in the corner before running off the opposite ropes as Reaper staggers out,coming back with a thunderous clothesline all the way from hell. The crowd are on their feet roaring as Jimmy Phillips stalks his prey, willing him to stand up…

CA:Nobody in their right mind could have expected this…Jimmy Phillips has been unstoppable here tonight…

PS:He really is “The Talent”…..TOUCHDOWN!

CA:Incredible…

The Reaper somehow makes it back to his feet, swaying unsteadily. He then turns around and walks into Phillips, who drills him with the rockbottom in the centre of the ring and hooks the leg…

Crowd:ONE!
Crowd:TWO!
Crowd:THREE!

CA:Got him…

Ding ding ding

PS:Just like that?

CA:Just like that……………what a performance from Jimmy Phillips…

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………….Jiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiilllllllllliiiiiiipppppppppssssssss!

The crowd are going nuts as Phillips raises his arm in the air and stands up. He glares down at the broken body of The Reaper and nods his head with satisfaction. Callum Lennox is kneeling on the apron, shocked and impressed at what he has just seen.

CA:That man made CWA life hell for almost two months…but he had nothing that could deter Jimmy Phillips any longer….Phillips was a machine here tonight and there was nothing stopping him from getting what he wanted….

PS:I can’t believe the manner in which Phillips won this match….he crushed The Reaper…

CA:And now it’s time….time for the conclusion….to find out who this man really is….

Jimmy Phillips soaks up the atmosphere and then the music stops. The crowd are cheering as he steps over The Reaper and then bends down, grabbing the mask in both hands and yanking it clean from his opponent’s face…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:49 pm

PS:Who the hell is that?

CA:I….I don’t know…

The cameras pan in and show the shock on Jimmy Phillips’ face. He is looking down at a young man, no older than nineteen. The man is bloodied around the face and is not moving. He has dirty blonde hair and a scar across his right eye.

PS:I don’t get it….this is kid…….

CA:Your guess is as good as mine….

PS:This is the man that has been terrorizing CWA?....but he is barely out of childhood….no wonder Hayley Lennox wanted to keep him a secret….

“Guess again”

*Lights out

CA:Wait just a minute….

The lights begin to flash around the arena, dancing spotlights that cover every square inch of the arena before settling down on Jimmy Phillips and the unmasked Reaper. Phillips looks confused at the situation before the lights come back on….

*Crowd scream

PS:NO!

Jimmy Phillips turns around and goes face to face with another masked Reaper, holding a sledgehammer in hand and he drives the weapon straight into the face of Phillips. Callum Lennox tries to come to the rescue but the Reaper drives the hammer into Callum’s gut and then nails him with an RKO…

CA:It was a trick…..a trick all along….

*The Reaper stands over Callum Lennox and Jimmy Phillips and gazes out at the crowd, who are booing furiously. He then stands up and motions for Jacob Maynard to pass him a microphone.

PS:Destruction all around us and this guy fooled everyone again…he was never even out here….

CA:He makes me sick..

Reaper:The first rule of an illusionist is to show the audience exactly what you want them to see….and to pull off the unexpected when their view is occupied. Like the willing audience that you are, every single one of you played into my hands here tonight.

I made each and everyone of you believe that this man right here was me…..made you believe that Jimmy Phillips was some sort of supergod and that he could crush me with his bare hands.

When the truth of the matter is, Jimmy Phillips could never beat me, not even on his best of days. You see this man right here is called Dakota Ryder….and poor Dakota has a very troubled background. I found him in a homeless shelter some three months ago, after a life of drug abuse and personal tragedy Dakota was a very willing subject to my cause……

*Crowd boo

CA:This guy is repulsive…

Reaper:I offered Dakota a life he had never known and in return I demanded full and utter faith….of which he was happy to oblige. You see Dakota maybe unconscious right now but he played his part perfectly, and for that he will be rewarded beyond his wildest dreams.

That is the sort of man I am…….rewarding of those who deserve it……….and extremely judgmental of those who dare to cross my path.

I can make great things happen CWA….I have done it everywhere I have been…I have a track record of making things extraordinary….

PS:Just who is this guy….

Reaper:But CWA will be my crown jewel….my piaster resistance….my defining moment……….from here on in, you are going to witness things you never thought possible…

CA:What is he talking about?

Reaper:I came here for my daughter….and needless to say I will leave with what I came for, but after the un co-operation I have been shown……..now I will take everything……and there will be nobody that can stop me…

*The Reaper laughs as he stares around the arena

Reaper:I know your back there Hayley……….with my beautiful daughter………….and I hope you are staring into her eyes, knowing that this is the final moment you will spend with her……

PS:This guy really means business…

Reaper:I have brushed past far too many obstacles and I am done playing games….now is the time that we get down to business….now is the time that CWA learns that it has a new master and all shall bow down before me….

*The crowd suddenly cheer loud as Hayley Lennox walks out onto the stage

Reaper:And here she is….oh so willing…….seems like déjà vu….

*Hayley looks scornful

Reaper:You have something to say to me Hayley?

*Hayley Lennox lifts a microphone up to speak when another Reaper steps out behind her and places a white rag across her face. Suddenly she begins to drift into unconsciousness

Reaper:Chloroform….what a marvelous invention!

CA:Oh my god….we need somebody to stop this….just how many of these guys are there?

Reaper:You see I am done with all of this PC crap, I am done with toeing some sort of invisible line….I gave everybody the opportunity to give me what I wanted, and instead you defied me time and time again….now it’s time that everyone started playing by my rules…….now is the time when you all see just exactly what you are dealing with…

*The Reaper stares out at the crowd, who are going wild with anticipation. The Reaper then lifts his hand up and begins to pull the mask off his head.

PS:OH MY GOD…

CA:It cannot be…

Reaper:From this point forward……CWA belongs to me!

*The crowd are in shock as the cameras pan around the destruction at ringside. Callum Lennox and Jimmy Phillips are motionless on the canvass as Hayley Lennox dragged from the stage. The show goes off the air with Lex Hart smiling broadly from the centre of the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down