The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWA Uprising Results 28th June

Go down

CWA Uprising Results 28th June Empty CWA Uprising Results 28th June

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

*The show goes live on air inside the “First Arena” in New York City. Golden and silver pyros explode all along the entranceway to accompany “My Way” by Limp Bizkit screaming out of the sound system. The crowd are filling up three quarters of the arena and the noise is incredible from all corners as the camera pans all around.The scene then cuts up to the stage where Cornelius Arkholme and Paul Salisbury are standing by at the CWA announce booth.

CA:Good evening gentle folks and welcome to week four of CWA Uprising……we are live once again exclusively on the 606.v2 website and it is time for your latest installment of the fastest rising product in all of professional wrestling. I am joined here tonight by my broadcast colleague,the master of the independent scene, Mr Paul Salisbury….Paul how excited are you about tonight?

PS:I’m massively excited…it’s getting to the point where I am driving my family and friends wild because this is all I talk about….each and every week we are coming out here and this is getting better and better…I mean you do not see pure action like this anywhere else….I challenge you to find any match in any other company that lives up to what is being created right here in CWA…

CA:You would have a hard time…I mean we are three weeks old and already we are setting trends…..we are amassing a huge global following and the word is spreading…our crowds are growing and the entertainment value just keeps on rising….

PS:And are you surprised that the crowds are getting bigger?...Because I’m not….these people get to see the best pro wrestlers in the world each and every Thursday night….do you know what an honour that is?....we are stealing the show right now…we are sending a message far and wide that this is the future…

CA:And here tonight the future only looks brighter…..four more “Gateway to Glory” first round matches…who will join Stefan Alvey,Cedric Jones,Dennis Hart and Johnny Goldman in the quarter finals?....we’ve got the debut of a brand new superstar…..all the fallout from last week’s vicious assault on Callum Lennox…what more can you ask for?

PS:Word in the back is that Andrew Lennox believes it is Vlad Marius that is responsible for that attack on Callum…

CA:Seems logical….they have well documented history and Vlad did threaten revenge last week…

PS:I don’t know…things just don’t add up,I mean what about that message that was left for Hayley and baby Amy Lennox last week…

CA:As cryptic as you are likely to get…the message indicated that Eric Balzaar is not the father of Amy Lennox,that the real father’s arrival in CWA is imminent….

PS:But this is all just pure speculation….we have no idea what is going on right now…

CA:With any luck we will find out sooner rather than later…

“My generation” echoes out and the whole arena rises to their feet and begins to applaud. Andrew Lennox,dressed in his designer suit, walks out onto the stage with a stern look on his face.He marches down to the ring and quickly climbs in before accepting a microphone from Jacob Maynard.

PS:Hey where is Deborah tonight?

CA:She is away on vacation…..Jacob Maynard is going to be calling this show..

PS:Oh…

*The crowd applaud and show their appreciation for the owner of CWA.He nods and smiles at their support before raising the mic to his mouth

Andrew:I am sure that over the course of the last week, each of you has been waiting anxiously for news of last week’s events……there have been many rumours on the internet, and I can assure you that they really are not true…

Callum was indeed attacked last week….he has severe bruising to his head,back and chest…..two of his ribs have been broken and he suffered multiple internal injuries that required him to have minor surgery…

*The crowd look worried

Andrew:But Callum is not at death’s door,Callum does have 20-20 vision and Callum will walk again….I just felt it was extremely necessary to clear that up. The support shown from the CWA universe has been amazing and I thank each and everyone of you that has sent messages of good health to Callum, he appreciates them so much and so do I…it means a great deal to our family…

Crowd:Get well soon x10

Andrew:I am sure he will….but that brings me to the point of why I am out here. I am not one to meddle in this wrestling business…I leave that to the guys in the back who do this as their profession…I am just the guy that makes decisions and pays the bills…

But last week….moments before I was set to meet my granddaughter for the very first time,I found my son..my own son bleeding to death in the parking lot….to those of you who have children,or to those of you who have been in a similar position…I can tell you that it was one of the worst feelings in my entire life…

The relief that swept over me when the doctors informed me that Callum would be ok was unimaginable….because for an hour or so,I will admit I feared the worst…

But in that hour….and every hour that has passed since I vowed that although I am not a vengeful man,nothing will stop me from gaining retribution on the individual responsible for this heinous crime….

And I will use any power I have…I will bend the rules to benefit me and I do not care who protests…when you mess with my family,you cross a line that there is no coming back from……last week when you attacked my son,when you put my family in danger…you signed your own personal death warrant…..

*The crowd are cheering the intensity of Andrew Lennox

Andrew:And don’t think I don’t know who is responsible…I think the entire CWA universe knows who did this….and by the grace of God I promise you that revenge will be swift….and revenge will be sweet….so without further ado,without wasting any time….Vlad Marius I want you to get your a55 out here to this ring…..RIGHT NOW!

*Crowd pop

CA:Andrew Lennox is calling out Vlad Marius…

PS:He has no proof it was Vlad…

CA:Only the threats that were made by Marius just hours before Callum Lennox’s assault…

PS:It means nothing….Callum Lennox could of angered anyone…

*There is a pause as Andrew Lennox stares up at the entranceway before “Fighting Wolves” echoes out and the crowd descend into almighty boos.Vlad Marius walks out onto the stage, a long flowing cloak tied round his shoulders.He stares down at Andrew Lennox with a cold expression before slowly walking down to the ring.He climbs up onto the apron and through the ropes,pausing in front of his boss.

Andrew:Get him a mic…I want the world to hear what he has to say…

*Jacob Maynard gets a microphone and passes it onto Vlad Marius

Andrew:Cmon then Marius….you tell these people your version of events….

*Marius just continues to stare

Andrew:I said tell them dammit…

*Marius looks around at the crowd before Andrew Lennox gets in his face

Andrew:TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON YOU SON OF A B1TCH!

*Crowd pop

CA:We apologise for the language folks…

Marius:What would you like me to say Mr Lennox?...I mean honestly what is it that you are expecting from me here this evening?

Andrew:I want the truth…I want to know what you did to my son…

Marius:I did nothing to your son…

*Andrew Lennox shakes his head

Andrew:You’re a liar…..you said last week that you would get revenge,and then Callum got assaulted…you expect me to believe it was a coincidence?

Marius:Believe what you will…it has no bearing on me……..my history with your son is well documented,and I make no bones about the fact that I wanted revenge,and I would have had my revenge….but it seems like somebody got there before me…

*Marius’ eyes gleam with malice

Andrew:I don’t believe you…

Marius:Then believe what you will…it makes no difference to me.Your son crossed a line with me and I vowed I would have my revenge…but as of right now,his debt is not repaid.You can choose to hound me,choose to make my life a misery and punish me but it does not hide the fact that somebody else is gunning for your family….so by all means waste your resources on me,but I guarantee you will regret it…

Andrew:Are you threatening me you piece of cr*p?.....how dare you…

Marius:I am doing nothing but telling you the truth….and you can continue to be blind but it stares you in the face…..if I had harmed your son,I wouldn’t of left you in any doubt….when I get my revenge,and believe me Mr Lennox I will have it one day, I will do it in the plain sight of all these people…I will even allow you to watch from the front row…

*Marius smirks and Andrew Lennox draws his fist back

Andrew:I know it was you….I know it was….

Marius:So do something about it….but I can see the doubt in your eyes,I can see the trace of unknowing…because if it really was me,then why would I leave a message for your daughter and granddaughter?...be realistic here Mr Lennox,that baby does not belong to me….I do not even know your daughter,please use your logic…

Andrew:Amy belongs to Eric Balzaar….that message was designed to plant seeds of doubt…

Marius:And I guess it has done its job…..because you can put on an act to these fans,to your family…but I read you like a book.You know I did not attack Callum….and you know that baby doesn’t belong to Eric Balzaar,despite what your daughter may tell you…..your real concern,the factor keeping you awake at night,is who is the father?...and who’s arrival is imminent?.....for that I have no answer,but from judging their actions so far…I would say they mean business…

*Marius looks to brush past Andrew Lennox but Lennox pulls him back by the arm

Andrew:Now you listen here you dirtbag…your mindgames might work on others but not me….if you won’t tell me the truth then maybe I will beat a confession out of you…maybe you’ll squeal when your match is over….the match you will be competing in,right now!

*Crowd pop and Marius’ eyes flash with anger

CA:Andrew Lennox is not playing around tonight….Vlad Marius’ first round match in the “Gateway to Glory” will begin right now…

PS:He hasn’t even had time to warm up….

Andrew:And just so you know…I will be watching right here from ringside…

*The crowd are cheering as Andrew Lennox climbs from the ring and pulls up a chair next to the spanish announce table.

CA:Uprising is scheduled for an explosive start….straight after this commercial break…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results 28th June Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results 28th June

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

Match 1
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Vlad Marius vs Tyler Roth

The action returns from the commercials and Vlad Marius is removing his cape in the centre of the ring.Jacob Maynard is back in the ring to announce the competitors.

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit….it is also a first round “Gateway to Glory” match!

CA:Welcome back folks and we are going straight for the jugular in terms of action as we kick this night off…

PS:Andrew Lennox does not believe that Vlad Marius is innocent…he says that Vlad assaulted Callum and he is going to “beat a confession” out of him…

CA:Well we’ll see…not only is Vlad’s safety on the line,but any dream of being CWA Champion aswell…

Maynard:Introducing first……………….from Transylvania, Romania…weighing in at 250 pounds…………..Vlllllllllllaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd Maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuusssssssssss!

PS:Marius is in great shape,and he always looks ready to fight which is a bonus…but I can’t help thinking that Andrew Lennox’s presence at ringside is going to be off-putting…

CA:Especially when you consider Marius’ opponent….you all saw the vignette last week…..this guy looks unreal…

Marius stands in the centre of the ring,eyes focused on the entranceway as the lights go down.Silver lines begin to run along the big screen,representing a heartbeat.The lines begin to swirl before they completely flatline and a “beep…..beep……beep” noise is heard all around.Silver and blue pyros then explode across the stage and “Til I collapse” by Eminem and Nate Dogg begins to play out.

PS:Oh my god Cornelius…look at this guy…

Maynard:And his opponent………………..from Las Vegas,Nevada………………weighing in at 292 pounds……………..Tyyyyyyyyyyllllllllleeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Rooooooooooottttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

CA:Six foot four….two hundred and ninety two pounds…Tyler Roth is a weapon of mass destruction….

PS:You are not kidding….

Flames light up the rampway as the crowd get their first glimpse of Tyler Roth.His giant figure moves out onto the stage and he rips his black best off,revealing terrifying muscles underneath as more pyros explode behind him.He then moves down to the ring and dives onto the apron.

CA:Regardless of whether Andrew Lennox is out here or not,I think Tyler Roth is going to give Vlad Marius everything he can handle…

Roth stares at Marius with a knowing smile on his face before showing great athleticism to leap over the top rope.Marius looks unnerved but extremely focused as the referee steps in between both competitors.

PS:Marius has the experience factor though…that is going to have to be his key….

CA:Absolutely….this is for a place in the quarter finals of the “gateway to glory” tournament,not something you want to pass up on….

The official has one final word with both men and then steps back,signalling for the bell to begin the matchup.The crowd are on their feet,most to get a better view of Tyler Roth, as both men circle and then engage in a lockup.It takes only two seconds before Roth launches Marius backwards into the turnbuckle…

PS:My god this frightening…

Andrew Lennox smiles from his seated position as Roth beats his chest and beckons for Marius to come forward again.They circle some more and then move in for a second lockup,only for Marius to withdraw and land a kick to Roth’s stomach.He clubs Roth across the back and then runs against the ropes for some more momentum…

CA:Lookout…

Marius comes back and Roth demonstrates his power by gorilla pressing Marius over his head and then quickly slams him down onto the canvass.Marius holds his back as he gets back up and Tyler Roth runs straight through him with a thunderous clothesline………………..lateral press cover…………………………1……………………..2……………..shoulder up!

PS:This is unfair….Marius had no time to prepare for this…

CA:How do you prepare for this…

Roth drags Marius to his feet with ease and slings him against the turnbuckle before unloading with a series of ferocious shoulder thrusts.He then begins to rock Marius’ head back with hard right hands before seizing his right arm and sending him into an irish whip….however,he keeps ahold of Marius’ right arm and then drags him back again into a thunderous overhead belly to belly throw…

PS:Did you see how much air Marius got there?

Marius hits the deck and immediately rolls under the bottom rope to re-engergize himself. Tyler Roth smiles before ignoring the referee and following his opponent to the outside.Vlad quickly dashes away and rolls back into the ring…

CA:Little cat and mouse there from Marius…

PS:And boom…

Roth follows him back into the ring and Marius takes advantage with kicks to the back of the neck,following up with elbow drops and knees that keep Roth on the floor.Marius uses the ropes to jump into the air and drive knees into the back of Roth’s neck…

CA:This is Marius’ ticket to success here…keeping the big man down…

Roth gets back to his feet and Marius nails punches to the kidneys before attempting a russian legsweep.Roth manages to push Marius away though and tries to squash him in the corner with a bodysplash,only for Marius to dodge out of the way…

PS:Use your speed Vlad…

CA:I’m not sure speed is an advantage….Roth is extremely quick…

Marius runs against the opposite ropes and comes flying back with a lariat that rocks Roth to his core but does not knock him down.Marius shakes his head and runs off the ropes again,this time returning with a running big boot….

PS:Oh no…

Roth reaches out and plants his right palm in the chest of Marius before lifting him into the air,spinning him around and drilling him with an unbelievable spinebuster.The crowd are applauding as Roth stomps his feet and the drags Marius back up by the hair,nailing him with a gutwrench powerbomb….

1…………………………….2………………………..Marius gets his shoulder up!

CA:Roth coming close to registering that three count there…

PS:Marius is going to battle though,you can bet on that…

Roth gets back to his feet and he climbs out onto the apron as he waits for Marius to stand up.His giant biceps glow in the light and he prepares himself as his opponent rises…

CA:SLINGSHOT…

Roth shows great athleticism to vault over the top,looking for a slingshot spear but Marius does amazingly well to counter in midair with a snap DDT……………………………..1…………………………………………2……………………powerout!

PS:Marius needs to keep his wits about him….Roth is a big,scary guy but Marius is a deadly competitor…

Marius gets up and bounces back off the ropes before returning with a big boot to the face,leaving Roth sprawled.He then heads for the corner and quickly climbs to the top rope as the crowd boo him,willing him to make a mistake…

CA:Marius is going high-risk here…

PS:It didn’t pay off…

Marius comes soaring from on high,looking to land a devastating elbow drop to the chest of Roth,but Tyler rolls aside at the last minute.The big man gets back to his feet as Marius gingerly begins to reach a vertical base…

CA:Roth has quickly worked himself back in….SPEAR!

Roth charges at Marius like a bull and dives in to a spear,but Marius is able to leapfrog over at the last second.Roth crashes against the turnbuckle and Marius rolls him up……………………….1…………………………..2……………………shoulder up.They get back to their feet and Marius kicks Roth in the stomach and looks for a piledriver…

PS:Drill him Vlad…

Roth quickly shuffles back to the ropes and executes a backdrop that sends Marius over the top to the outside.Andrew Lennox watches on with a satisfied look on his face as Tyler Roth rolls out of the ring after his foe….he picks Marius up and then drives him back into the ringpost before benching him into the air and dropping him chest-first across the spanish announce table…

CA:Roth is a wrecking machine….I don’ think he cares about much else expect hurting people…

Marius is in a lot of pain as Roth grabs him around the back of the neck and easily throws him back into the ring.The Las Vegas native climbs back up onto the apron and through the middle ropes,but Marius is already back up and he kicks Roth in the face as he comes through the ropes before pulling him into the middle and drilling him with the piledriver…

PS:Got it…

…..2
…………….Roth kicks out!

CA:Marius came close there…showing that he can battle through the pain barrier…

Marius flicks his hair out of his face and has a few choice words for the referee before getting back to his feet.He stomps down on the back of Tyler Roth before making his way over to the corner and climbs out onto the apron.Marius then ascends the ropes to the top and he perches there,waiting for Roth to stand…

CA:High-risk didn’t pay off for Marius earlier..

Andrew Lennox stands up on the outside,providing a distraction to Marius.The Romanian superstar points down at the CWA owner with anger on his face before turning around and diving into a flying clothesline on Roth,only for Roth to catch him in midair and score with an almighty fall away slam…

PS:Andrew Lennox shouldn’t be out here…it isn’t right…

Marius holds his back once again as he manages to get onto his feet and Roth seizes him,nailing a massive urange backbreaker……………………………..1……………………………………2…………………………shoulder up from Vlad Marius.Tyler Roth stands up and he stares around at the crowd before shaking his head and he pulls Marius to his feet and flips him into the air with utter ease…

CA:I cannot believe how strong this guy is….POWERBOMB!

Marius is about to be powerbombed but he manages to jump out of the back and run against the ropes,returning with a big boot to the chest that puts Roth down.Marius then runs against the ropes against,rushing back and taking Roth to the ground for a second time with a big neckbreaker…………………………..1…………………………2…………..Roth gets his shoulder up off the mat!

PS:I think Vlad is showing what a competitor he can be…Roth is a monster and Marius is hanging with him..

Marius staggers up and he looks over at Andrew Lennox with dislike before lifting himself onto the second rope.Roth gets up and Marius jumps up,crashing into him with a clothesline that wobbles Tyler but does not knock him down.Marius gets back to his feet and lifts himself onto the ropes again,this time connecting with a big double axe handle.

CA:Roth is like an immovable object right now..

Roth staggers backwards but manages to keep his feet as Marius shows his frustration and quickly runs to the ropes.He comes back and Roth attempts to swat him away with a right hand but Marius ducks it and runs the opposite ropes before coming back…

PS:FLYING FOREARM!

CA:Nailed it..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:12 pm

PS:Enforcer…Tito Santana…you ain’t got nothing on that shot….

The forearm crashes right into the chin of Roth,sending him crashing backwards.Marius tries to catch him but cannot prevent Tyler from falling through the ropes to the outside.

CA:Lucky break for Tyler Roth there….Marius had the big man in trouble…

Roth is sprawled on the hard flooring as Vlad Marius orders the referee to begin counting.Andrew Lennox is stood on his feet watching the action………………………1………………………….2………………….3…………..Roth crawls to the ringside barrier and begins to get up………….4…………………………5………………….6……………..Marius looks at Lennox and then back at Roth,who is staggering towards the ring……………7…………………….8…………Roth climbs up onto the apron and Marius tries to cut him off.Tyler nails a huge shoulder thrust through the middle rope and then slingshots himself back into the ring,taking Marius down with a big shoulder tackle….

PS:I thought Vlad might get the count out there….

CA:But it wasn’t to be…Tyler Roth looking in great shape….

Vlad staggers back to his feet and Roth drags him in close,scooping Marius up onto his shoulders with apparent ease.Roth smiles as he walks around the ring…

CA:Roth looks like he is setting Marius here….F-5!

PS:Boom,counter baby….

Roth spins Marius over his head for the f-5 but somehow Marius is able to land out on his feet and counter straight into a russian legsweep…………………….1…………………………..2……………………..Roth powers out again!

CA:Vlad Marius is doing anything and everything he can here…but Roth is proving a tough nut to crack..

PS:Are your surprised?...have you seen the size of this guy…

Roth is already getting back to his feet as Vlad runs against the ropes and returns with a hard knee to Roth’s temple,taking him down to his knees.Marius then heads for the corner once again and finds himself climbing up high…

CA:Marius has taken a lot of risks here tonight…

PS:He wants that place in the quarter finals…he wants to show Andrew Lennox that he will not be intimidated….OH WOW!

Marius reaches the top and he shows no hesitation to dive off into a crossbody,only for Roth to catch him across his shoulders.Roth marches around the ring with his animalistic strength before launching Marius into the air…

PS:Fireman’s gutbuster!

CA:Oh hell…

Roth waits for Marius to back down before pulling him towards a double kneed gutbuster,only for Marius to land on his feet and swiftly counter into a sharpshooter.The crowd look stunned as Marius turns the big man over onto his stomach and really synchs the hold in tight…

PS:That was a reversal of pure quality right there….

CA:It looked like Roth had it sewn up…no way Marius could survive that gutbuster….but it wasn’t to be….Vlad Marius with one hell of a counter hold…

Roth shouts in pain and tries to drag his massive frame towards the ropes.Marius is leaning right back and extending the pressure on the legs and back of Tyler Roth.Andrew Lennox looks worried from the outside and the crowd are watching on in shock…

PS:Marius is going to make Roth submit…you’ll eat your words then Cornelius,everyone will..

CA:If Marius makes Roth submit then I will praise him justifiably….

Roth crawls for the ropes again and reaches out,narrowly missing them by inches as Marius pulls him back towards the middle and really sits down into the submission hold.The referee is asking Roth if he wants to quit but Tyler seems extremely reluctant to give the contest up…

CA:Roth is a machine…and you have to wonder if there is an ounce of quit in him….

PS:Everybody has a breaking point…..everybody Cornelius…

Roth’s face is a picture of mingled pain and determination as he tries to arch his back at a sickening angle and walk on his hands towards the ropes.Marius is holding on with all his might but Roth is too strong and manages to pull his opponent across the canvass so he can clutch the bottom rope…

CA:Roth survives it….and Marius cannot believe how he has done it…

Marius releases the hold on the count of four and begins to argue with the referee.The official tells Vlad that Roth got the ropes and there is nothing he can do about it.Marius shakes his head with fury before climbing through the middle rope and making his way over to the announce area.

CA:What is Marius doing….

PS:The only thing he can…

CA:Get himself disqualified?...lose his spot in this tournament?...not smart thinking…

Marius grabs a chair and the crowd boo as he makes his way back to the ring.Andrew Lennox is stood up,shouting at Vlad to put the chair down but Marius ignores him and climbs back up into the ring…

PS:It’s the only way to keep this freak of nature down….Roth will not relent…

CA:And you think hitting him with a chair is going to improve matters?

PS:It can’t make them much worse…

Marius is waiting for Roth to stand up as he lifts the chair over his head,only for Andrew Lennox to climb in the ring and pull the chair off Vlad.Marius turns around and glares at the CWA owner with anger…

CA:I don’t think Andrew Lennox should be in there right now…

PS:He has no business being involved…

Marius is arguing with Andrew before dragging the chair out of his grasp,causing Andrew to fall down.The crowd are booing as Marius stares down at Lennox and then shakes his head,lifting the chair up into the air…

CA:Marius can expect his P-45 if he does this….

PS:LOOKOUT…

CA:My god…

Ding ding ding

PS:This one is over with…

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner,as a result of a disqualification……………Vlllllllllllaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd Maaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiuuuuuuuuussssssss!

CA:Vlad Marius has progressed in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament,under the most extraordinary of circumstances….

The crowd are on their feet,stunned by what has just taken place. The instant replays show Marius about to drill Andrew Lennox with the steel chair when Hayley Lennox comes running down to the ring and delivers a low-blow to Marius from behind.The action is back live and Hayley is checking on her father as Marius writhes in pain on the floor…

PS:I guess the Lennox family stick together at all costs…but I am not sure Andrew will be pleased that Marius got through this challenge…

CA:I think he will be happy to still be conscious though…Marius was going to bury Lennox right there…a good job Hayley came to the rescue…

Hayley is hugging her dad as the crowd begin to look anxious.A shadow passes over Hayley’s head and Andrew Lennox quickly moves in front of his daughter.

PS:Andrew Lennox might have dodged one bullet…but I think they forgot about the other guy…

Tyler Roth is standing over Andrew Lennox and Hayley,looking very angry. He is shaking his head as he looks from the Lennox to Marius still writhing on the canvass.

Roth:You screwed me…..you messed with my shot….this was my shot…

CA:Tyler Roth does have every right to be angry….Hayley Lennox’ interference has eliminated Roth from this competition…

Andrew Lennox holds his hands up in an almost pleading manner as Roth grabs him by the neck and drags him to his feet.The crowd look stunned as Roth glares into Andrew Lennox’ eyes and then pushes him back down onto the canvass next to his daughter.Hayley seems very scared as Roth then grabs the steel chair off the mat…

PS:The Lennox family may have just made another enemy here…

CA:I cannot even imagine what might happen here…

CRACK!

CA:My god…

Roth lifts the steel chair up and Andrew Lennox shields Hayley before Roth spins and drives the chair across the spine of Vlad Marius.The crowd cheer as Roth delivers three more destructive shots with the chair and then spins around again,detonating the chair across the referee’s skull.

PS:This guy is mental…

CA:Mentally unhinged is definitely my choice of words…Tyler Roth has been disqualified from this match,through no fault of his own….but his actions at the final bell are inexcusable…

PS:You can go and tell him that,because I am not…

CA:I’ll pass if it is all the same..

Roth throws the chair down at the knees of Andrew Lennox and then points at his boss before saying “You owe me” and climbing from the ring.Hayley hugs her father as they stare at the devastation around them and Roth exits up the rampway.

PS:But as crazy as Tyler Roth may be….this situation between the Lennox family and Vlad Marius is growing…..Andrew Lennox was doing everything he could to screw Marius over here tonight…

CA:And Vlad Marius was one second away from hitting Andrew with that chair….can you imagine what the ramifications would have been?

PS:But you can see it from both sides….Lennox is angry because of what happened to Callum,but he has no proof that is was Vlad……

CA:Cmon Paul,you cannot seriously believe it was someone else…

PS:There is only one person that knows….and for me it is Hayley Lennox….she is hiding something,I can just tell…why else was she out here….guilty conscience…

CA:She was out here to protect her father…like any daughter would….you are reading way too much into this…

PS:Maybe…but maybe I am right,maybe Lennox is going after the wrong guy….and if he is,then Vlad Marius has every right to feel aggrieved…every right to want retribution on the whole Lennox family…

Andrew Lennox and Hayley Lennox make their way up the rampway as Vlad Marius uses the ropes to pull himself up.He leans against the top rope and stares at Hayley and Andrew with a cold,hateful expression on his face as they exit through the curtain without a backwards glance.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

*The scene is backstage and Michael Porter looks very nervous as he waits for Tyler Roth to walk into his path.

Porter:E-e-excuse me….T-Tyler Roth….

*Roth rounds on Porter,looking thunderous

Roth:What the hell do you want?

Porter:A-a-a quick exclusive…

*Roth laughs at the fear of Porter.He cracks his knuckles and grabs the mic

Roth:You want an exclusive with me…you want me to talk and make your job easy for you…

*Michael Porter looks lost for words

Roth:You lucked out kid because I don’t do things for other people…I don’t follow orders and I don’t play these stupid games…

*Roth slams the mic back into Porter’s chest,almost knocking him over.He smirks and makes to walk away

Porter:But your actions in the ring…..any explanation?

*Porter sinks against the wall as Roth rounds on him again
Roth:You’ve got some balls…

*Roth seizes Porter by the neck and slams him against the wall

Roth:But I’ll humour you because I’ve already kicked some a55 here tonight….and I’m not ready to do so again….just yet…

Porter:So you’ll do the interview?

Roth:Lets get this straight…I don’t do this for you…I don’t do this for anyone except me….I heard those fans cheering me because I snapped that chair across Vlad Marius’ back but they better know that they can shove their cheers up their a55…

*Crowd boo

Roth:I’m not your friend,I’m not your ally and I am not you hero….I don’t care who the badguys are,I don’t care who the good guys are…what I care about is going out in the ring,breaking some idiot in half,making some money and letting the world know that I am the best in this business…

When I leave this arena at night I don’t sign autographs…I don’t pose for pictures….if you hound me,if you stalk me,I will make you suffer……when the show is over,I go home,I drink a beer and I climb ontop of my girlfriend….I’m a simple man,I like simple things….but if you push the wrong button,I will hurt you….

Porter:So what are you intentions here in CWA?....

Roth:CWA needs me…..and they made that very apparent during contract negotiations….they need somebody as dominating as me,somebody to put this place on the map and confirm its intention to be a big game player…

So my intentions are to destroy whatever gets in my way…free license to raise as much hell as humanly possible….and when push comes to shove,prove that there is nobody in this industry that can even get close to my level…

Porter:It was very apparent that you were angry with the outcome of your debut match here tonight….but explain to the CWA universe what you were feeling?

Roth:Are you completely moronic….I mean is that even a legitimate question?.....why do you think I was angry?...I had Vlad Marius bouncing from one side of the ring to the other,I was dominating so-called “main event material”….and it was inevitable that I was progressing into the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…

Andrew Lennox asked me to take care of Marius….and I held up my end of the bargain…but he didn’t.Andrew Lennox and his brain-dead daughter rocked up in my business,they ruined my business and my opportunity to become a world champion….

Porter:So you were confident of your chances?

Roth:Take a good luck….I am six foot four…two hundred and ninety two pounds….you can’t buy what I’ve got.I am built like a Roman God and I have higher skill levels than anyone in this business….I am better than anything you have seen in the past…anything you see in the present…and anything you will see in the future….I am the biggest star in this industry and that was apparent for anybody to see here tonight…

And if Andrew Lennox is not willing to rectify the mistake that he and his daughter made tonight…then maybe I will have to do something about it…maybe I will have to make sure that I am not screwed over again,make sure that nobody overlooks me…

Because I was built for one thing…and that is to make people suffer…..if I can’t hurt people in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament,then I might just have to find another way to get my point across…

*Tyler Roth pulls Michael Porter forwards and then slams him back into the wall,causing Porter to slump down in pain.Roth smiles and then walks away as the crowd boo.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo.Tito Amoruso is standing with his brother Francesco and Raymond Alexander.

Alexander:I am joined at this moment in time by Tito Amoruso…let’s get straight to the point Tito,do you really think your actions of the past few weeks are justifiable?...do you think it is ok to act the way you have been?

*Tito turns to his brother

Tito:Is this guy for real?

*Francesco puts a hand on his brother’s shoulder

Francesco:Keep calm Tito and answer the question..

Tito:Fair enough….i’ll answer the question,yes I think my actions are justifiable…and yes I think it is ok to act the way I have been…

Alexander:You think it is ok to attack people constantly?...and to trash lockerooms,causing thousands of pounds worth of a damage when you lose a match?

Francesco:Tito paid for all the damage caused…

Alexander:It’s not really the point is it…..what about the damage caused to Cedric Jones,that cannot be paid for can it?..

Tito:Listen here wise guy….like Fran said,I paid for that lockeroom….and as for the daft mime,who the hell cares. He disrespected me and he got what was coming to him,case closed,end of subject,capiche?

Alexander:Not really…last week Cedric Jones beat you in the middle of the ring..

*Tito’s face begins to grow red with anger

Tito:The bozo fluked it….he got a lucky shot and it will never happen again.

Alexander:But he advanced in the “gateway to glory” tournament….you didn’t…

Tito:And by time tonight is over,he will be in no state to wrestle that quarter final….the CWA management may aswell re-install me in his place right now..

Alexander:I very much doubt that is going to happen……

Tito:I don’t care about what you doubt…your opinion doesn’t matter to me puta and it might be time you learnt that…

Alexander:Your bully tactics have no effect on me…

Tito:Do you want to test that theory?

*Francesco has to pull Tito back as he moves towards Raymond Alexander

Alexander:Your brother is a madman…he needs to be controlled..

Francesco:You were winding him up…

Tito:Get off me Fran…let me teach this idiot a lesson..

Francesco:I think it was time we were going…you have a match anyway…

*Tito Amoruso points at Raymond Alexander as Francesco pulls him away from the scene

Tito:I won’t forget your disrespect…sleep with one eye open Alexander…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:16 pm

*The scene changes again and Andrew Lennox pushes into his office,looking angry, and Hayley follows him.They both stop as Eric Balzaar is standing with baby Amy in his hands,singing her a song as he falls to sleep.

Eric:She had her feed and now she is drifting off…

*Andrew smiles at Eric and Hayley looks a little uncomfortable as he takes Amy from Eric and lays her in her cot.Andrew then rounds on Hayley

Andrew:I won’t raise my voice because Amy is sleeping…but you had no business being out there…Callum is already in hospital thanks to Marius….I don’t want you there with him…

Hayley:And I don’t want you in hospital either…Marius was going to hit you with that chair..

Andrew:And you should have let him…because the moment he steps out of line is the moment I can take action against him….

Hayley:He has already stepped out of line…he put Callum in hospital…

Andrew:But where is our proof?...there is none Hayley,nothing that backs up our beliefs…

Hayley:Well who else would it be?

*Andrew Lennox looks at Eric Balzaar and then at Hayley Lennox

Andrew:When I ask you this question Hayley I need you to know that I am not doubting you…I merely need to know the truth…

*Hayley is looking at her father with a serious expression

Andrew:Amy…..is she Eric’s?

*Eric suddenly looks around,surveying the scene with interest.Hayley glares at her father and then at Eric

Hayley:I can’t believe…

Andrew:Hayley,we need to know…

*Hayley looks at her father and then at Eric again before quickly turning away with tears in her eyes

Hayley:I can’t…..

Eric:Is she mine,Hayley?...tell me now…

*Eric looks angry and Andrew Lennox puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down

Hayley:I’m sorry….ok but this whole situation is just stressing me out so much….of course Amy is Eric’s…

*Eric’s face relaxes and he walks over to the cot to look at his daughter.Andrew Lennox strokes the hair on top of Hayley’s head

Andrew:I just had to be sure princess…forgive me for questioning you…this whole situation is just taking its toll on us all..

*Andrew leans down and kisses Hayley on the head.The cameras pick up on a worried look on Hayley’s face as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:19 pm

Match 2
Fatal Four Way
Cedric Jones vs Tito Amoruso vs Dennis Hart vs Grendal

CA:Is it just me or do you get the feeling that Hayley Lennox is hiding something?

PS:She is definitely hiding something….I just do not know what…

CA:I wonder what on earth is going on right now..

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a fatal four way match scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit!

CA:Intriguing contest right now…we have two men that have advanced in the “Gateway to Glory” and two men who were eliminated last week….it will be interesting to see how these superstars,with very different fortunes,will approach this bout…

“Sound of Silence” rings out and there is a good ovation as silver pyros explode from the front of the stage and then the first competitor makes his entrance.

Jacob Maynard:Introducing first……………from Boston, Massachusetts……..weighing in at 215 pounds………Ceeeeeeddddddddddddrrrrrrrriiiiiicccccccccc Jooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeessssssssss!

The crowd applaud as Jones makes his way down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans and pulling off his mime work.He seems in better shape than recent weeks as he jumps up into the ring looking sprightly.

CA:Cedric Jones seems to be brimming with a lot of confidence after an unexpected victory last week..

PS:When he robbed Tito Amoruso?

CA:He didn’t rob anyone…he beat Tito fair and square,no arguments about it…

PS:His run in the tournament won’t take him past the next round..

CA:You have every right to believe that but I am making no judgements…over the past couple of weeks I have learnt that anything can happen here in CWA…

Jones bounces back against the ropes and then stretches before “We are the future” screams out and boos accompany the sound of blue and red pyrotechnics exploding into the air.

Jacob Maynard:From Nottingham,United Kingdom…………..weighing in at 325 pounds……………..Deeeennniiiiiissssssss Haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrttttttttttt!

PS:The “champion elect”…

CA:So he is calling himself….Dennis Hart advanced last week to the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament in impressive fashion,defeating rival Jimmy James…

PS:He dominated James from the beginning…Hart is going all the way…look how confident he is..

The big man smiles at the boos from the crowd before cracking his knuckles and walking down towards the ring.He shouts abuse at the fans and then climbs onto the apron,glaring at Cedric Jones with an amused expression.

CA:Dennis Hart will be looking to continue his momentum here tonight…

PS:And he will…for me he is the definite favourite…

CA:I think it is too close to call..

“Godfather theme” sounds out and the boos continue.Green,red and white fireworks take off and explode over the entranceway as two men come striding out onto the stage.

Maynard:From Sicily,Italy………weighing in at 290 pounds…………….Tiiiiiiittttttttoooooooooo Ammmmmooooooorrrruuuuuussssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo!

PS:Tito looks in the mood for a fight here tonight…

CA:As he displayed earlier,trying to attack our backstage reporter,Raymond Alexander..

PS:Alexander had no right to goad Tito like that…

CA:He did no such thing….he asked questions and Tito didn’t like what was said…the guy is a nutjob…

PS:I’d like to see you tell him that to his face…

Tito and his brother,Francesco, make their way down to the ring before Tito walks around the ring and then rolls under the bottom rope.He kneels and stares at his two opponents before getting up onto his feet.

CA:Tito and Cedric Jones have a very fierce rivalry brewing…I am sure Amoruso will be looking for an element of revenge after last week’s shock defeat…

PS:And he will get it…

CA:I thought you said Hart was going to win…

PS:He is…but Tito will still have his revenge…

CA:I see…

Francesco shouts instructions to his brother from the outside as the all the lights in the arena switch off.There are screams from the crowd and audible cheers before flames burst from the stage and red pyros fire up into the air.All three competitors turn towards the stage..

Maynard:And finally……………..from Parts Unknown………………….weighing in at 330 pounds…………………Grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnndddddddddaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!

PS:The freakshow is in town..

CA:How can you not make this guy your favorite for this contest?....330 pounds,6 foot ten….Grendal is a man mountain who is capable of breaking an opponent in half..

PS:He’s a big dummy…

CA:A big dummy that has a big issue with Frankie Trotter….

PS:Grendal needs to stay away from Frankie….

CA:I don’t see that happening…not after what Trotter did last week,costing Grendal the main event against Johnny Goldman….

PS:Grendal got what he deserved…he has been trying to intimidate Frankie for weeks now….it was about time he realised who he was messing with…

CA:Trotter has now cost Grendal two matches in two consecutive weeks…..I really hope he does not attempt to make it a hat-trick because Grendal doesn’t look in the mood…

Grendal stands on the stage and looks around at the assembled crowd before ambling down to the ring.His opponents eye him with apprehension before Grendal climbs up onto the apron.There is applause from the crowd and Grendal looks surprised as he turns back around to face them…

CA:Grendal seems shocked that the crowd seem to be cheering him..

PS:They are as dumb as he is….OH YES!

CA:CMON NOW!

The crowd boo as Dennis Hart runs across and lands a big boot to the back of Grendal’s head,sending the monster tumbling off the apron to the outside.Hart smiles as the bell sounds for the contest to get underway and Tito Amoruso quickly rushes at Cedric Jones and slams him back into the corner.Tito begins to unload with a frenzy of right hands…

CA:Tito’s aggression on full view once more…

PS:Referee cannot disqualify him either,so all is good…

Tito steps back slightly and begins to stomp on Jones’ midsection as Dennis Hart follows Grendal to the outside.Grendal is getting up against the ringside barrier as Hart runs at him,aiming to slam his knee into the side of Grendal’s head…

CA:Lookout…

Grendal manages to lower his head and backdrop Hart over the railing into the front row of the crowd.In the ring, Tito Amoruso lifts Cedric Jones onto the top rope and lands heavy blows to the face before climbing up after his opponent…

PS:Tito going to take full advantage of a free ring right now..

Amoruso grips Jones and looks to be on the verge of delivering a superplex but Jones battles out and manages to shove Tito down onto the canvass below.The crowd cheer as Cedric steadies himself and then leaps from the top…

CA:Flying…

Jones looks to land a big elbow drop but Amoruso rolls out of the way,causing Cedric to land heavily.Tito gets back to his feet and waits for Jones to stand up before nailing a belly to belly suplex………………..1………………….2……………….shoulder up from Cedric Jones.

PS:Tito just needs to keep working hard and I guarantee a decision will go his way…

Grendal climbs back up onto the apron and Amoruso tries to cut him off,only to fall victim to a huge right hand.Tito staggers back into the centre as Grendal gets back into the ring before flooring Amoruso with a big boot as he comes forward again.

CA:Grendal’s size and power could be the telling factor in this contest…

Cedric Jones gets back up and he almost freezes at the sight of Grendal,before he is clotheslined over the top rope by the big man.Grendal then lets Amoruso back up and drills him with a big scoop slam before bouncing back against the ropes and returning with a legdrop………………………….1…………………………………..2………………………shoulder up!

PS:Grendal might be big and strong,but he isn’t smart….and for me, an intelligent wrestler will always trump a crude monster…

CA:I don’t see Grendal as a “crude monster”…perhaps he isn’t the most technically gifted but the guy can fight…

Grendal lets Tito up and then grabs him with both hands around the throat before slinging him into the corner.He rushes in after Amoruso and jumps into a bodysplash before dragging him out to the centre and lifting him into a brainbuster position…

CA:Good night for Tito…

Dennis Hart is back in the ring and he clotheslines Grendal from behind,causing the monster to drop Tito.Amoruso staggers back into the corner as Dennis Hart jabs Grendal in the throat and follows up with a spinning backfist.Grendal staggers backwards and Hart looks to complete the combo with a capoeira kick..

PS:Finish him Dennis….

Grendal ducks the kick at the last second and counters with a thunderous full nelson slam……………..1……………………..2…………….Amoruso breaks the cover with a running kick to Grendal’s head.Tito taunts the fans before he pulls Grendal back to his feet…

PS:Tito is showing the world that they have no right to doubt him…he’s a big game player…just watch….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Amoruso pulls Grendal up and looks to score with a “pedigree” but Grendal demonstrates his power by countering with a huge alabama slam.Tito rolls under the bottom rope to the outside in pain as Grendal turns back around and waits for Dennis Hart to stumble into his grasp…

CA:Grendal’s dominance is taking over here…CHOKESLAM!

Cedric Jones comes from the top rope with a missile dropkick that connects with the back of Grendal’s head and sends him through the middle ropes to the outside.Cedric gets back to his feet and he dodges a right hand from Dennis Hart,scoring with a kick to the stomach and then he runs off the ropes..

CA:Scissors kick connects…

PS:This is untrue…

Jones lands the scissors kick across the back of Hart’s neck and then drops down into the cover………………………..1…………………………..2…………….Hart kicks out with power.The crowd will Cedric Jones on as he gets back to his feet and pulls Hart into a headlock…

CA:Bulldog…

Jones looks for the running bulldog but Dennis Hart puts the brakes on and then counters into a bridging back suplex……………………1………………….2……………..shoulder up.Both superstars get back to their feet and Hart gets in with a sharp knee to the midsection of Cedric Jones before lifting him into a pumphandle slam……….

CA:Jones got free of that…….schoolboy!

….2
……………kickout from Hart!

PS:That would have been a disaster….

They get up again and Jones lands with several hard knife edge chops before running against the ropes to gather more momentum….

CA:OH WHAT A SPINEBUSTER!

Jones returns into the clutches of Hart and is immediately spun into a devastating AA spinebuster………………1……………………………..2…………………..Tito Amoruso breaks up the cover with a slingshot bodysplash from the apron.

PS:Tito kept this match alive…Hart had Jones finished…

Amoruso lets Hart up to his feet and then kicks him in the stomach and plants him with a DDT………………1………………….2…………………shoulder up.Tito gets back up and he turns as Cedric Jones rushes at him…

CA:Amoruso had that scouted all of the way..

Amoruso uses Jones’ momentum to spin him into a snap powerslam……………….1…………………………….2………………….Grendal pulls Tito under the bottom rope to the outside.Amoruso tries to throw a right hand but Grendal seizes him around the throat…

PS:Get out of there Tito…

Francesco Amoruso comes to the rescue of his brother and clatters into Grendal from behind,provoking a wave of abuse from the crowd.

CA:Should be a disqualification…

PS:No dq’s in a fatal four way match, any dummy knows that…

Grendal quickly whirls around and Francesco Amoruso immediately regrets his decision to get involved.He backs away from the monster with his hands out,pleading for mercy. Grendal shakes his head with anger before rushing at Francesco,lifting him up into a bearhug and slamming him back into the ringpost….

CA:I think Grendal is tired of getting screwed around..

Francesco slumps down on the hard flooring and lays in a heap as Grendal glares at him.Tito is back on his feet and he takes advantage of the distraction by running at Grendal and bulldogging him across the top of the steel steps…

PS:At a boy….awesome stuff from Tito..

CA:Francesco took one for the team and it has allowed Tito Amoruso to take Grendal out here…

Grendal rolls across the concrete in clear pain as Tito kneels with a smug grin on his face. In the ring, Dennis Hart has dragged Cedric Jones to his feet and flips him up into a powerbomb position…

PS:Cedric Jones is about to meet the same fate that Jimmy James did last week….

CA:Or not…

Jones slams fists down into the top of Hart’s head and then manages to jump right out of the back.Hart quickly spins around as Jones places one foot on his left knee and nails a step-up enzeguiri to the side of the head.Dennis wobbles off balance but doesn’t fall down as Jones then whirls on his heel and springboards onto the ropes…

CA:MOONSAULT!

The crowd cheer as Jones clatters into Hart with the moonsault,taking him down into a pinning combo……………………….1………………………………..2……………………

PS:FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

The referee’s hand seems to be coming down for the three as Tito Amoruso comes off the top rope with a senton bomb across the back of Cedric Jones.The pinfall is broken and Tito quickly gets back to his feet and seizes Jones’ arms…

CA:THE ITALIANO!

PS:This is all over…

Amoruso nails the pedigree in the centre of the ring and then hooks both legs as the referee slides in to make the cover…
…..1
…………….2

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:22 pm

………………………Grendal breaks the pinfall before the three count can be completed!

CA:So close for Tito Amoruso,but it was not to be on this occasion…

Tito quickly gets back to his feet and he stomps on Grendal’s knee before running against the ropes and returning for a clothesline…

PS:OH MY…

CA:Tilt-a-whirl shock treatment backbreaker from Grendal….you can forget all about this…

Grendal spins Amoruso up onto his shoulders and delivers shock treatment (ala Abyss) before getting back to his feet.Tito is extremely groggy as he somehow manages to stumble back to a vertical base,only to walk right into Grendal once more…

CA:What goes up…MUST COME DOWN!

PS:I can’t watch…

Grendal lifts Amoruso skywards before drilling him with an almighty chokeslam…………………………1………………………………2………………………….3!

CA:We’ve got our winner…

PS:No….no we don’t…

The referee is just about to call for the bell when he notices Tito Amoruso’s foot on the bottom rope.The crowd are booing viciously as Francesco Amoruso is backing away from the scene with a wry smile on his face…

CA:That was a three count…Francesco saved his brother there…

PS:That is what brothers are for…

Grendal believes he has won the contest before the referee informs him otherwise.The fans are shouting to Grendal that it was Francesco that screwed him and the monster quickly rolls out of the ring to take action…

CA:Francesco Amoruso is going to regret his actions…

PS:Run Fran…RUN!

Francesco tries to back away as Grendal pursues him around the ring.Francesco then attempts to climb over the guard rail into the crowd but his foot gets stuck and Grendal grabs him from behind before throwing him down onto the hard floor.Francesco tries to crawl away but Grendal steps over him and drags him up to his feet by the scruff of the neck…

PS:Referee will you do something……Francesco is not a trained performer….

CA:He had no business getting involved in this match…

Francesco tries to plead for mercy once again but Grendal is having none of it.He easily benches Francesco over his head and walks him around ringside before throwing him into the front row of the crowd,sparking loud cheers.The flashbulbs then go off as Tito Amoruso climbs onto the top rope and flies to the outside,looking to take Grendal down with a flying hurricanrana…

PS:AHHHHHHHHHHH…

CA:Grendal has caught Tito here…

Grendal once again shows his unnatural strength as he catches Tito on his shoulders and then powerbombs him back into the ringpost.Tito slumps down onto the floor in serious pain as Grendal just eyes him with no emotion on his face..

CA:Grendal could have just ended Tito Amoruso’s involvement in this match..

In the ring,Dennis Hart has climbed the ropes and is waiting for Cedric Jones to stand up. The mime seems groggy as he manages to get onto a vertical base and then Hart launches himself…

PS:SPINNING HEEL….

Cedric forward rolls out of the way of Hart’s flying kick,sending Dennis sprawling across the canvass.Jones then gets back to his feet and he beckons for Hart to get back up before he launches himself towards his opponent…

CA:SUPERKICK!

Jones comes within an inch of detonating the superkick onto the jaw of Hart but Dennis ducks out of the way and quickly runs to the ropes,returning with a huge flying spear.He quickly drags Jones back up and executes a AA spinebuster in the same motion..

PS:Dennis calls that “You have had enough”….and I call it,game over…

Hart quickly hooks both legs of his opponent……………….1……………………………..2………………Grendal comes from the top rope and lands a legdrop across the back of Hart’s neck.

CA:That is like a tree trunk falling on your head…Hart could be out cold here…

Dennis Hart is clearly wounded by the legdrop and he sways as he tries to stand up,only to walk straight onto a huge bicycle kick from Grendal………………….1……………………………2…………………….Hart just manages to push his shoulder up.

PS:Keep your cool Dennis…you can still do this…

Grendal gets back to his feet and he waits for Hart to stand before lifting him into an impressive sideslam.The monster then takes his chances and heads towards the corner once again.He ascends the ropes carefully before balancing precariously on the top…

CA:Grendal is not comfortable up here at all…

PS:Not comfortable and yet he is still happy to take the risk…

CA:Your friend Dennis Hart could be in big trouble…WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

Grendal comes soaring from above and he almost breaks Dennis Hart in half with the flying clothesline.The crowd are roaring in approval as Grendal gets back to his feet and motions for Hart to stand…

CA:A big moment for Grendal,if he can defeat Dennis Hart then the world will know that he is an impact player,even if he did miss out on the quarter finals to the “Gateway to Glory”…

PS:Please find a way out Dennis…

CA:DOUBLE HANDED CHOKEBOMB!

Grendal roars as he grips Hart around the throat and then causes the ring to shake on impact of the chokebomb,sitting straight down into the pinfall…………………………1…………………………………….2…………………………3!

CA:Three…

PS:No way…

The referee’s hand brushes the canvass Tito Amoruso returns to the fray and kicks Grendal straight in the face,breaking the cover.Tito looks furious as he stomps down on the monster,unleashing all of his frustration…

CA:Tito Amoruso looks like he has snapped here…

Tito backs Grendal into the corner and continues to stomp on the monster’s head and chest before backing away.He then runs to the ropes and leaps into a springboard,coming back with a lionsault across the chest of Dennis Hart…

PS:Tito’s had enough…he is tired of being overlooked and mistreated…

CA:SUPERKICK!

Cedric Jones flies across to catch Amoruso unawares with the superkick but Tito sees it coming out of the corner of his eye and manages to duck.Amoruso quickly runs the ropes and returns with a whisper in the wind takedown on Jones…..he gets back up and drags his opponent up…

PS:ITALIANO!

Jones swipes Amoruso’s legs as he attempts the pedigree and then slingshots him against the turnbuckle.Amoruso’s head cracks against the top of the ringpost and Cedric bridges him into a german suplex…………………….1……………………2……………………….shoulder up

CA:This bout is so close…but who is going to make the breakthrough…

PS:DENNIS!

Hart is back on his feet and he tries to sprint at Cedric Jones,who manages to leapfrog over Hart and send him crashing into a spear on Tito Amoruso.Hart looks dumfounded as he gets back up to his feet and turns around…

CA:SUPERKICK….GOT HIM!

The crowd are on their feet cheering as Jones connects with the superkick to the jaw of Dennis Hart and then drops into the cover…
…1
…….2
………………..Grendal pulls Jones off the cover by his legs.

PS:For once I am glad to see that raggedy face idiot…

Cedric Jones looks worried but kicks out with both feet and catches Grendal in the face.The big man staggers back as Jones gets back to his feet and looks to capitalise on the situation..

CA:SUPER…

Grendal catches Cedric’s foot and the crowd watch on as he spins Jones 360 and then grips him around the throat and lifts him up into a chokeslam position before dropping him over the top rope to the outside.Grendal then turns around and walks into Dennis Hart…

PS:SPINEBUSTER!

1………………………………..2……………………..Grendal kicks out!

CA:Dennis Hart thought he had stolen it right there…but it wasn’t to be….

PS:Look up top…oh yes!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Tito comes from the top and wraps his legs around Hart’s neck,sending him flying into a hurricanrana that puts Hart over the top rope to the outside.Tito gets back up and he taunts the booing crowd and gives them the finger…

CA:Tito Amoruso might be about to finally break his duck here….

PS:About time….

CA:TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Tito continues to taunt the fans and then he turns around and is scooped up onto the shoulders of Grendal and then decimated by a tombstone in the centre of the ring….

PS:I can’t believe this is happening…

1……………………….2………………….3!

CA:Oh it is happening…

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeennnnnnndddddddaaaaaaaalllllllllll!

“Blood red sandman” echoes out and the crowd are applauding.The referee tries to raise Grendal’s arm in victory but the big man pulls away in fear and rolls under the bottom rope.The fans reach out to congratulate him but he seems shocked by their reaction.

CA:Grendal has done it….the big man is off the mark in his CWA career…but Tito Amoruso’s poor run continues…

PS:It is a travesty….Tito came through so much in that match…and what did it get him?...nothing!

CA:All four men had their chance…all four men gave it their all,but when the finale arrived it was Grendal who pushed that final few inches over the finishing line…

PS:I can’t believe that big,dumb freak won that match…

Grendal backs up the rampway,still looking shocked by his achievment, and then exits into the back. Francesco Amoruso is back in the ring and is trying to revive his brother.Dennis Hart kicks the security barrier in anger before exiting up the rampway and Cedric Jones is sat on the outside looking disappointed.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:27 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Raymond Alexander has a stern expression on his face as he stands in front of Vlad Marius.The crowd boo and Marius’ mouth curls into a smile as he adjusts the cape around his shoulders.

Alexander:Listen to that reaction…..do you feel happy knowing that you have already alienated the entire CWA universe?

Marius:Am I supposed to care?...is your inane question supposed to strike a raw nerve with me Alexander?...because it doesn’t,anything that comes out of your mouth has no impact on me whatsoever…

The reaction of this crowd is immaterial, your opinion is insignificant and the sooner you all realize that I have no interest in what you have to say,the better…

Alexander:Not only do the fans not like you…but you have already made enemies out of the whole Lennox family….how can a man who left Callum Lennox for dead….

*Marius stretches his hand out quickly and slams it against the wall,next to Alexander’s head

Marius:I would be careful how much further you want to push that statement,libel lawsuits can be a very dastardly route to take.

*Alexander glares at Marius

Marius:The fact of the matter is that you,and nobody else has any proof whatsoever. Andrew Lennox and the rest of his clan can call for my head all they want….they can throw accusation after accusation but believe me when I say that Callum Lennox would not be breathing right now if I was responsible for his assault…

*The crowd boo

Alexander:Well tonight you somehow advanced into the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…but how do you respond to Andrew and Hayley Lennox’ involvement?

*Marius laughs eerily to himself

Marius:Andrew Lennox truly believed he had called my bluff by confronting me with the goliath….but I proved tonight how able I am,and I will continue to prove just how able I can be as the weeks go by…

Here is the bottom line,and I want you all the listen to this…because as Callum Lennox lays in his hospital bed,trying to nurse his injuries I can assure you that this is the calm before the storm…a storm that will lay siege to the entire Lennox family…and after tonight I promise that one by one,they will all feel my wrath…

Because whilst you paint me as the villain,whilst you try to make me out as a “bad guy” ,I am the only one who sees the truth of the situation. Callum Lennox involved himself in “my” business and Callum Lennox targeted “me”….I did not chase him,I did not harm him in any way…..tonight,Andrew Lennox involved himself in “my business” and Andrew Lennox painted a target on “me”…..Hayley Lennox targeted “me” and she assaulted “me”…

Are you noticing a recurring theme here?

*Raymond Alexander looks lost for any words

Marius:Say what you want about me and I will deal with it,because your opinion means nothing…but when you weigh up the entire situation there is no way you can deny the truth….I have done nothing,I am guilty of nothing…and yet I am persecuted, I am vilified and I am targeted without due reason…

And that is fine,because I am used to the hypocrites of this world…but the hypocrites of this world are not used to me. The entire Lennox family has tried to slander my name…tried to use me as a pawn in their game of popularity….but I will not allow them to any longer…

They can put anything they want in my way…place any obstacle in my path and I will remove it. Here tonight I made a personal choice that will not be changed for anybody,I forged a plan that will not be hindered by nodbody.

By the time July 19th comes around ,I guarantee that each and everyone of you will know what I am all about. By July 19th I will have my revenge on the Lennox family….by July 19th Andrew Lennox will kneel at my feet and apologise for his sins……and by July 19th ,without any shadow of a doubt, I will be your first and only ever CWA World Champion!

*The crowd boo as Marius smiles and then swirls his cape.Raymond Alexander shakes his head in disgust as Marius walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

*The crowd cheer as the scene changes and Michelle Steel is with CWA Intercontinental Champion,Mike Conrad.

Steel:Good evening Mike and thanks for agreeing to this interview…

Conrad:No problem Michelle…no problem at all…

Steel:In just a few minutes you will compete in the first round of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament.Your opponent,Johnny Oko, has been extremely vocal in recent weeks about how he believes he is “better” than you….how do you feel about those comments?

*Conrad laughs

Conrad:I don’t really care,and to be honest,I don’t think the fans do either..

*The crowd cheer and chant Conrad’s name

Conrad:Johnny Oko and The Consultant like to run their mouths but it doesn’t get them anywhere and it doesn’t impress me one single bit. Last week I taught them both a lesson, and if the message hasn’t sunk in yet,I will repeat it for them here tonight.

Oko can say he is “better” than me but the stats say otherwise. I have two wins out of three,Oko hasn’t won in three straight attempts.I am the current CWA Intercontinental Champion, Oko has no accolades to boast of…..Oko hails from the fish munching state of Japan….me,I’m from NEW YORK CITY BABY!

*Crowd ultra pop

Conrad:I’d say the stars were shining very much in my favour….i’d say the fans were on my side and momentum is carrying me through…but I’m a realist and I know this match is going to be tough,I know Johnny Oko is going to push me to my limits…but I do not appreciate his attitude and his disrespect…I do not like how he talks everybody down….and I am very much looking forward to shutting his mouth once and for all here this evening…

Steel:A lot of talk on Twitter from the CWA universe and a lot of fans would like to see you as a double champion…what would that mean to you?

Conrad:Everything…..and I mean everything.Because winning the Intercontinental Championship was the greatest night of my life so far….and I could not even imagine the feeling if I was to add the world heavyweight title to my resume…

But that’s a future adventure…and right now I am focusing on the present,the here and now….and at present I have a match to compete in…

Steel:Thanks for your time Mike…and good luck..

Conrad:Thanks Michelle…

*The crowd cheer as Mike Conrad shoulders his championship and then walks out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:33 pm

*The scene changes and Grendal is coming through the curtain into the backstage area as Kayleigh Reed waits for an exclusive interview.

Kayleigh:Grendal..

*Grendal backs away,almost scared of the interaction

Kayleigh:It’s ok….it’s me Kayleigh,I just wanted to get an interview..

*Grendal stares at Kayleigh with confusion

Grendal:I-in-ter-view?

Kayleigh:Yeah an interview…

*She steps forwards and puts the microphone towards Grendal but he steps back

Grendal:Not understand…

*Kayleigh seems unsure of how to approach the situation

Kayleigh:Congratulations on your win…

*She smiles and gives Grendal the thumbs up.He seems a little confused but then smiles and claps his hands together

Grendal:…Grendal….win…

Kayleigh:Yes you did,and it was very impressive….

Grendal:Grendal…happpy…

Kayleigh:I am pleased to hear that…you did really well….but Grendal I was wondering if you could tell me what you are hoping to achieve now in CWA?....and what your thoughts and feelings are towards Frankie Trotter…

*Grendal snarls and slams his hand against the wall.Kayleigh screams in fear and Grendal looks sorry

Grendal:I sorry…pretty lady…..but he bad man….

Kayleigh:It’s ok Grendal,you just gave me a slight fright…

*Grendal looks as though he wants to offer comfort to Kayleigh but doesn’t know how

Grendal:He must pay…..Grendal must have revenge….

Kayleigh:But how?

*Grendal stands,almost contemplating before cracking his knuckles together

Grendal: Grendal go now….

*Kayleigh looks slightly worried as Grendal hobbles out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:33 pm

Match 3
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Johnny Oko vs Mike Conrad

CA:Sounds like Frankie Trotter isn’t out of the woods yet…

PS:Grendal needs to stay away from him…this is getting ridiculous…

CA:I guess Grendal isn’t willing to let people oppress him any longer,he has had a lifetime of it so fairplay to him for
standing up for himself.

PS:He needs to be sorted out…

Ding ding

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit. It
Will be a first round match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…

The crowd are in fine voice and then the boos ring out as “Turk Anthem” rings out and then red & silver pyros explode into the air.The Consultant walks out onto the stage and he smiles at the reaction of the crowd before stomping his cane down on the steel rampway..

Maynard:Introducing first……to be accompanied to the ring by The Consultant………..from Tokyo,Japan……………weighing in at 234 pounds……………Jooooohhhhhnnnnnnnnnyyyyy Okkkkkkkooooooooooooooooo!

The Consultant continues to smile as Johnny Oko walks out to join his manager.Oko blows a bubble with his chewing gum and then smiles with focus as he walks down to the ring.Oko removes his top and then climbs into the ring…

PS:Tonight is the night Cornelius…Johnny Oko has finally arrived and he is going to send a message to the rest of the world….tonight he will show everyone that he will be the first ever CWA World Champion…

CA:No doubt that Oko has impressed in the last few weeks….but he has yet to record a victory,and that will be playing on his mind…

PS:Maybe it will…but tonight it will all change…tonight is going to be all about the Orient…

The Consultant throws powder into the air as Johnny Oko climbs up into the ring and poses in mock revere of the fans. The boos continue to ring out before “We will rock you” drowns out the boos and cheers suddenly rise from the masses….

CA:Listen to this ovation for the hometown here…

Maynard:And his opponent……………..from NEW YORK CITY (crowd pop)…………….weighing in at 196 pounds…………..Miiiiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee Cooooooonnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd!

Red,white and blue fireworks shoot into the air and explode over the fans as Mike Conrad strides onto the stage.He bangs his hand against his trademark trash can and holds his Intercontinental Championship into the air as the cheers grow louder…

PS:This guy does my nut in…he’s had his five minutes of fame,now it’s time for the rise of Johnny Oko…

CA:Mike Conrad’s star is only just beginning to shine…the Intercontinental Champion has the heart and determination to really go far in this industry…

PS:He’s a loser…

CA:Records say otherwise…he is two from three and arguably the most successful man on the roster right now…he’s a reigning champion…

PS:And he is still a douche….

Mike Conrad gets to the base of the ramp and plants the trash can on the floor before tagging hands with the fans in the front row.He grins at The Consultant,who scowls back,and then climbs up onto the apron.Conrad climbs the ropes and poses with his championship…

CA:The animosity between these two men began a couple of weeks ago when Oko and The Consultant were very dismissive of Mike Conrad’s ability……last week they paid for those comments,will they live to regret them again tonight?

PS:Not a chance…no chance at all…

CA:The winner of this bout will advance to the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory”…they will join Stefan Alvey,Cedric Jones,Johnny Goldman,Dennis Hart and Vlad Marius in the next round…..but who is it going to be?

PS:Oko all the way baby…..

Conrad jumps down into the centre of the ring and he goes nose to nose with Johnny Oko as the referee intervenes.The official takes Conrad’s championship and hands it to the timekeeper before reading the riot act to both men.The Consultant is already banging his hand against the apron and shouting instructions as the bell sounds to begin the match…

CA:One fall to a finish…ten minutes on the clock….the winner is in the quarter finals…

The crowd cheer as the bell sounds and both men begin to circle each other.Oko sends a few feeling kicks at Conrad but the Intercontinental Champion stays his distance before finally catching Oko’s foot.Oko wobbles on one foot and tries to throw punches at Conrad, but the IC Champion smiles and then swipes Oko’s standing foot.He grips Oko’s other foot and then slingshots him into the corner…

PS:Use your focus Johnny…

Oko shows athleticism to land on the middle turnbuckle and waits for Conrad to get back up before leaping onto the top rope and flipping back into a moonsault.Conrad ducks out of the way but Oko manages to land on his feet,only to be wiped out by a standing dropkick from Conrad…

CA:Tremendous little exchange right there…

Conrad gets back to his feet and he quickly makes his way to the ropes and lifts himself onto the second rope.Oko gets up and Conrad pulls him into the corner before spinning out and executing a tornado DDT…………………1……………………2……………………….shoulder up!

PS:Conrad can get all of his offense in early…because it won’t last much longer…

Conrad gets back to his feet and he drags Oko up to his feet and looks for a vertical suplex but Oko counters into a small package……………………..1……………………….2…………………shoulder up.They get back to their feet and Oko looks for a swinging roundhouse kick but Conrad ducks it and counters with a neckbreaker………………………….1……………………2……………..kickout from Johnny Oko.

CA:Already a fast pace being established between these two men…

PS:You can sense the rivalry brewing between them….

Conrad looks a little disappointed before walking over to the ropes and beginning to climb.He perches on top for a moment,waiting for Johnny Oko to stand, before diving through the air and attempting to drive his knees into the back of Oko’s head…

CA:Bottom fell out for Mike Conrad there…

Oko moves aside and causes Conrad to land hard on his knees.Oko then follows up with a stiff buzzsaw kick and drops into the pinfall..
…1
…..2
…………………….shoulder up from Mike Conrad!

PS:The Consultant is slowly moulding Johnny Oko into a future star…..and you cannot deny that he is doing a tremendous job…

CA:He certainly has a way of getting the best out of his “client”…

Oko lets Conrad up and lashes hard martial arts kicks into the legs of the IC Champion before irish whipping him into the corner.He follows in for a shining wizard but Conrad moves aside,causing Oko to slam against the turnbuckle and fall back down.Johnny gets back to his feet and Conrad lifts him onto his shoulders before connecting with a green bay plunge………………………1……………………………..2……………………shoulder up from Johnny Oko!

CA:Back and forth,back and forth….Johnny Oko might believe he is better than Mike Conrad but I see very little difference in the early stages…

PS:As this match progresses you will see the difference…

Mike Conrad kneels in the middle of the ring and breathes deeply before getting back to his feet.He grabs Oko by the head and pulls him to his feet before looking to score with a piledriver…

CA:Johnny Oko doing everything he can to prevent the piledriver…

Oko wrestles his way free of Conrad and kicks the IC Champion in the stomach before following up with knife edge chops.He backs Conrad onto the ropes and looks for an irish whip but Conrad grabs Oko’s arm and pulls him into the centre of the ring…

CA:Flap…

PS:BOOM!

Conrad looks to lift Oko into a flapjack takedown but Oko counters into a falling DDT in midair…………….1……………………..2……………………shoulder up.Oko bangs his hand against the mat and has a word with the referee before getting to his feet.

PS:Looked like a three count to me…

CA:Conrad easily beat the count….

The Consultant aims some advice at his client before Oko rests back against the ropes.He stares with focus and then beckons Conrad to stand up…

CA:Johnny Oko is setting himself here…

Oko waits for Conrad to get to his feet and he smiles before yelling “KAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOO”.He runs towards Conrad and looks to clean his clock with a huge yakuza kick but Conrad just dodges it at the last minute.Conrad quickly runs against the ropes and comes back…

PS:PICK THAT OUT YOU BEAUTY!

Conrad comes back and looks for a jumping leg lariat (Rough Ryder) but Oko counters into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker…………………..1……………………………..2………………….shoulder up from Conrad.Oko shakes his head with bewilderment as he gets back to his feet…

CA:Johnny Oko is wondering what on earth he has to do in order to register a victory….

Oko spits in anger and then turns around,waiting for Conrad to rise.He scoops his opponent up onto his shoulders and looks ready to execute a “Michinoku driver” but Conrad wriggles off the back and drop toe holds Oko to the canvass…

CA:LEBELL LOCK!

The crowd cheer as Mike Conrad tries to synch in the submission on the canvass,only for Oko to break free in time.Both men scramble back to their feet and Conrad kicks Oko in the stomach before pulling him into a piledriver….

PS:Backdrop counter…

Johnny Oko backdrops Conrad to the canvass and then beckons him back up,where he scoops Conrad onto his shoulders and scores big with the Michinoku driver……………………………1……………………………2………………….shoulder up!

CA:Close call there but Mike Conrad is staying alive in this matchup…

They both get back up and Oko lands a heavy martial arts kick to the midsection of Conrad before irish whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Conrad gets his feet up and kicks Oko right in the face,knocking him backwards.Conrad then lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off for a double axe handle..

PS:Nailed him…

Oko shows his skill to leap into midair and catch Conrad with a crunching dropkick to the face.Conrad is in a lot of pain as Johnny Oko climbs out onto the apron and then slingshots himself back in as Conrad gets up….

CA:SLINGSHOT DDT…Could finish it…

The Consultant applauds from the outside as Oko lands the DDT and then covers……………………1……………………….2…………kickout from Conrad!

PS:Slow count again….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:34 pm

Johnny Oko shouts at the referee again before getting up.He looks annoyed as he stomps down on the back of Mike Conrad and then pulls him to his feet.Conrad is able to counter with a quick jawbreaker and looks to follow up with a running enzeguiri but Oko ducks the impact,causing Conrad to land hard on his chest…..

CA:Oko had that scouted…and now what…submission is in…

PS:Locked in tight….this is over…

The crowd boo and look anxious as Johnny Oko grabs the arms and legs of Mike Conrad before lifting him into a mexican surfboard submission hold.Conrad yells in pain as Oko really extends the pressure…

CA:Excruciating submission maneuver….

PS:Conrad has to tap…

The referee is asking Mike Conrad is he wants to give up but he shakes his head and shouts “no”. Johnny Oko continues to pull back on Conrad’s head and drive his knees into the back of his opponent….

CA:Mike Conrad doing all he can to fight through the pain barrier…

Oko’s grip begins to slip and he is forced to release the submission hold.The damage looks done though as Mike Conrad lays slumped on the mat.Oko gets up and he stomps down on the back of Conrad’s head before making his way over to the corner, where he begins to climb the ropes…

PS:That submission just about finished Conrad off…now it’s time for the exclamation point…

Oko looks down at The Consultant as he scales the ropes.He then reaches the top and waits for a second before nodding his head and flipping off backwards….

CA:MOONSAULT!

The flashbulbs go off as Oko gets serious hangtime for the moonsault,only for Mike Conrad to drive his knees up on impact.Oko rolls away in agony as Conrad slowly gets back to his feet and then both men meet in the centre of the ring,where Conrad gutwrenches Oko into a sitdown powerbomb……………1…………………………..2………………..shoulder up!

CA:Mike Conrad came so close to ending things there…

Both men get back to their feet and Conrad nails an atomic drop on Oko before following up immediately with a back suplex.He makes sure Oko is unmoving as he gets back to his feet and connects with a standing moonsault before getting back up again,and this time he runs towards the ropes for extra momentum…

PS:Missed…

Conrad looks for a springboard moonsault off the ropes but Oko is able to move out of the way just in time.Conrad manages to land on his feet but staggers backwards as Oko stumbles back to his vertical base and then sprints across at Conrad…

PS:K-OKO!

Mike Conrad narrowly avoids being taken out by the yakuza kick and then he instantly retaliates with a stunning superkick to the back of Oko’s head…

CA:Superkick connects….this is all over…

Crowd:ONE.
…….TWO!
……………THR-OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PS:Yes….yes…..yes…

CA:Cheating son of a….

Conrad has the cover and the referee is just about to count the three when The Consultant places Oko’s foot on the bottom rope.The manager then runs around to the opposite side of the ring and climbs up onto the apron…

CA:Now what is this idiot doing….

PS:What all great managers should…providing a distraction…

The crowd are booing as The Consultant argues with the referee.Mike Conrad gets back to his feet and looks livid with the situation,unawares that Johnny Oko has his master’s cane in his possession.

CA:It’s all a goddamn bluff…

PS:Yes it is…

Conrad points at The Consultant and makes a beeline for him,but the referee keeps Conrad away and pushes him back to the centre of the ring.The official then tells The Consultant to get down off the apron as Johnny Oko spins Mike Conrad around…

CA:This isn’t right…

Oko swings the cane at Conrad’s head but the IC Champion is able to duck the blow and then kicks Oko in the stomach and follows up with a double armed DDT.The crowd are cheering as Mike Conrad throws his hands into the air and then climbs up the ropes..

PS:What…..no….this isn’t supposed to happen….

CA:It is in my script…

Conrad reaches the top rope and he looks around at the fans before giving the thumbs up.They applaud him and then he comes hurtling from on high…

CA:FROGSPLASH!

Conrad is just about to make impact when Johnny Oko rolls out of the way,causing the IC Champion to land hard on his chest.The Consultant drops down off the apron and Oko rolls the cane out of the ring before pulling Conrad up and nailing a fisherman’s suplex…………………………….1………………………………..2……………………..Conrad gets his shoulder up!

PS:Johnny Oko back in the driving seat now….now is the time to book his place in the next round of this tournament…

Conrad is very groggy as he gets back to his feet and Oko slaps hard chops into his chest again,backing him into the corner.He stomps down on Conrad’s midsection and then grabs him in a headlock before running him forwards…

CA:Running bull…

Oko looks for the bulldog but Conrad puts the brakes on and tries to counter with a back suplex, only for Oko to backfip out onto his feet.The Japanese superstar quickly drops back against the ropes and sprints forwards once again…

PS:SPEAR!

Oko crashes into Conrad with the spear and hooks the legs,a triumphant smile on his face……………………….1……………………..2…………………………..Conrad kicks out!

PS:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CA:Johnny Oko cannot believe it…but this crowd can,Mike Conrad’s heart is on display once again….

The crowd are on their feet and showing their support as Conrad gets his shoulder up once again.Johnny Oko looks thunderous and he shouts at the referee before getting back to his feet.He shakes his head and looks to The Consultant for inspiration before welcoming Conrad back up…

PS:What is it going to take…

Conrad gets back up and Oko looks for Turkish Delight (Codebreaker) but Conrad leans out of the move,causing Oko to land hard on his back.Conrad then seizes Oko’s legs and slingshots him into the corner.Oko once again demonstrates his athleticism by landing on the second rope and he quickly spins back off into a crossbody….

CA:Nobody home…

Conrad ducks out of the way and causes Johnny Oko to land hard on his chest.The crowd cheer as the referee checks to see if Oko is alright and Mike Conrad runs against the ropes…

CA:It’s all opening up for Conrad right here…

*Crowd boo heavily

CA:What the hell was that…

PS:TURKISH DELIGHT!

Conrad runs against the ropes and The Consultant smashes his cane across the IC Champion’s back whilst the referee isn’t looking.Conrad staggers back into the centre of the ring as Oko gets up and scores big time with a codebreaker…..
…..
…..1
………………..2
………………………………..3!

CA:Ridiculous…

PS:Party time baby….party time….they are celebrating in Japan tonight…

CA:I doubt that very much…

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……..Johhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy Ookkkkkkkoooooooooooooo!

PS:I knew it…I told you Cornelius,I told you what was going to happen…

CA:And it happened because of cheating…no other description for it…Conrad had the momentum,had the match won on two separate occassions..but thanks to The Consultant’s interference,Johnny Oko has won this match and advanced into the quarter finals…

PS:Just like he deserves…

“Turk Anthem” is ringing out and the crowd are booing as the referee raises Johnny Oko’s hand in victory.He stands over Mike Conrad and spits on him before laughing at the fans and climbs from the ring to join The Consultant.Both men smile at their achievement before casting glances back at Mike Conrad,who is slumped on the deck…

CA:Mike Conrad’s dreams of being a double champion are over…the IC Champion demonstrating once again that he has the heart to be a superstar but it was cruelly snatched away from him by those two bandits right there….

PS:Terrific matchup and a fair result to match…Oko used his brains,Conrad didn’t….say it how you want Cornelius but Johnny Oko got the job done…he’s in the next round and Mike Conrad is going home…

CA:Doesn’t change the fact that Oko cheated to win…

PS:Some of the greatest superstars in history have broken the rules to get to the top……Ric Flair was a 16 time world champion and he never once won the strap without outside interference,are you going to tell me that he wasn’t worthy?

CA:No….but it’s still not something you like to see…

PS:I couldn’t give a damn…success is what you make it…and right now Johnny Oko is riding the wave of success,Mike Conrad is drowning in failure….Johnny Oko,that man right there,he’s your next CWA World Champion….mark my words…

Oko and The Consultant stand on the top of the stage and mock the fans some more as Mike Conrad begins to get back to his feet in the middle of the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:36 pm

*The action is backstage and Hayley Lennox is leaning over baby Amy’s cot.She is singing a lullaby to her daughter.

Hayley:Rock a bye baby,
On the tree top
When the wind blows
The cradle shall rock..

*A small knock comes at the door and the crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips enters.He is dressed in jeans and a red hooded top.Hayley stands up,almost shocked, and smiles.

Phillips:Not interrupting am I?

*Hayley shakes her head

Phillips:Doctor has just cleared me for action tonight…

Hayley:That’s good news Jimmy,I am happy for you…

*They stand there for a moment in awkward silence before Phillips produced a small teddy bear from behind his back.

Phillips:I brought Amy a present….I thought she might like something to cuddle up to at night…

*Hayley smiles and accepts the teddy from Phillips before laying it in the cot next to Amy.Phillips takes a step closer and looks down at Amy.

Phillips:She is beautiful….just like her mother…

*Hayley looks up at Jimmy,tears sparkling in her eyes

Hayley:I am sorry Jimmy…I really am…..

*Phillips suddenly puts his finger on Hayley’s lips and shakes his head

Phillips:We both said some things and we both did some things that I am sure we aren’t proud of….but for me,it’s in the past…

Hayley:It is?

Phillips:I can’t deny what happened last week hurt me,because it did…but I have had seven days to think this through,to think about what it would be like without you in my life…

*Hayley stares at Phillips with shock and then she looks at Amy

Hayley:And what about Amy…

Phillips:She’s a part of the package and I respect that…I’ve never had much practise with kids so don’t expect miracles…

Hayley:You learn quickly…

*They laugh as Amy hiccups in her cot

Phillips:I’m sure I will…but I need you to know Hayley that I have never met anyone like you before in my life…you light up my day…smart,beautiful,everything about you is perfect…

Hayley:I feel exactly the same way…

Phillips:And I am not willing to forget the bond we forged because of one blip…I want to make something of this, and I hope you do to…

*Hayley smiles and nods her head.The crowd then wolf whistle as he puts her arms around the neck of Jimmy Phillips and they kiss.After a minute or so they break apart and stare at each other.

Hayley:Looks like Amy won’t be the only one with someone to snuggle at night…

Phillips:No she won’t…

*They kiss again

Phillips:But I have a match to get ready for..

Hayley:Absolutely…you go and get ready….good luck and I’ll see you later…

Phillips:Yes you will…

*They kiss each other again and Phillips takes a look at Amy before exiting the room.Hayley Lennox is positively beaming as her phone begins to vibrate.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

*The scene changes and there is the noise of oncoming voices and then the crowd boo as The Consultant and Johnny Oko enter the foyer of the First Arena.Michelle Steel is on hand for an interview.

Steel:Guys…guys mind if I get a quick word?

*The Consultant glares at Michelle

Consultant:You may have a moment of our time…but make it good,because we have a rightful celebration to attend.

Steel:Absolutely…just a few moments ago Johnny Oko advanced to the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament..

*Johnny Oko nods his head at this statement

Steel:But it would not of been possible had it not been for your assistance,would it not?

*Oko suddenly looks angry and The Consultant steps in front of him

Consultant:Exactly what are you trying to insinuate? Because I do not appreciate your tone young lady,and I am sure the CWA directors wouldn’t like to hear about this either..

Steel: Cmon, it was blatant for everyone to see….you interjected yourself in the match…it was an observation made by three thousand people in this building…

Consultant:I did interject myself into the match,because fate dictated that I should. But my presence had no lasting effect on the outcome of that match. Johnny Oko was destined for victory…Johnny Oko was destined for a spot in the quarter finals…just like Johnny Oko is destined to be your first ever CWA World Champion..

*Crowd boo furiously

Consultant:Boo all you want….it will make no difference,nothing these parasites say or do has an impact on the career of my client. Johnny Oko is going to be number one whether you boo him or you cheer him…and Johnny Oko is going to continue to destroy his opposition whether they like it or not…because he was born to be the best,and under my tutelage he will recognise his fullest potential…

Steel:So far you have eliminated Mike Conrad….but what about other names that your client could meet in the later stages….Cedric Jones (crowd cheer)…..Johnny Goldman (crowd pop)….Stefan Alvey (Huge cheers)…….all great athletes that could stand in the way of potential glory…

Consultant:And one by one they will fall by the way side…it does not matter who we draw in the next round,or the round after that….Johnny Oko will single handedly rip his way through each of them and all of them…tonight was just a taster,just a slight demonstration of what this man is capable of…as the weeks go by you will begin to see bigger and better performances than this….as time progresses you will see what I see…..the biggest star in this company!

*Johnny Oko leans back against the wall with a smile and blows bubbles with his chewing gum

Steel:And what about Mike Conrad…last week he said he would be willing to defend his Intercontinental Championship against Johnny Oko…after defeating Mike tonight that surely makes Oko the number one contender….would he like that opportunity?

Consultant: We have bigger fish to fry than the CWA Intercontinental Championship….we have bigger stars to deal with that Mike Conrad….I said it last week and I will reiterate it again tonight,Conrad is not in our league…nowhere near it and we have nothing left to prove….tonight Johnny defeated him with ease and quite frankly it would be insulting for him to have to do it again….the Intercontinental Championship is not on our radar…it is beneath us…Mike Conrad is beneath us….and it’s about time people realised that…

Lets get out of here Johnny…this interview is over…

*Michelle Steel looks shocked as The Consultant pushes her out of the way and then walks past,Oko on his heels.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer,seeing Chris Conforzi with Michael Porter

Porter:Good evening Chris Conforzi…

Conforzi:How are you…

Porter:Good,good….Chris in just a few moments you will compete in the first round of the “Gateway to Glory”…..your opponent,Teddy Grimstone, is one of the favorites to win this tournament…how do you respond to the “underdog” tag you have been given for this bout?

Conforzi:In a lot of people’s cases it would affect them and I can understand why…being the “underdog” means that nobody believes in you, nobody expects you achieve anything….but I have been fighting that stigma my entire life,so this is nothing new to me.

Being Canadian automatically put pressure on my shoulders as a pro wrestler…when you think about guys like Bret Hart,Owen Hart,Chris Jericho,Chris Benoit,Lance Storm,Edge…you know that is what people expect when they think about Canada. And growing up,working in the gyms and trying to get a break on the independent circuit was tough because I hadn’t yet developed into a standard expected from a Canadian grappler…

But now I have my identity…now I have the ability to at least work towards the emulation of those great names….i’m not there yet,not by any stretch of the imagination….but I know that my time is coming,and I know my star is gonna shine bright…

Porter:Your opponent though,Teddy Grimstone…what do you think about him?

Conforzi:He’s tough….really tough.And quite rightly people are talking about his as a candidate for this match…for this whole tournament.In recent weeks he has proven that he can compete at the very highest level…but people forget that I haven’t done so bad myself.

A ten minute draw with Stefan Alvey…..a disqualification defeat to DJ Elektronic that had nothing to do with my handywork….and a pinfall victory over Johnny Oko last week….i’d say that was pretty darn impressive…I’d say I have more than shown what I am capable of in this business….

I am not naïve….I know Grimstone is expected to win,he has the size,strength and experience advantage but I will not be intimidated…

Because we are on an even playing field right now…this tournament is anybody’s to win….and although I’m a rookie,although the odds are slim,there is nothing to say that the winner of this whole thing cannot be me…

In just a few short weeks I can put my name in the same bracket as the Hart’s,the Jericho’s and the Edge’s….I can put my name on the map….make myself a real rising star….and who knows,by time the curtain closes on July 19th....you may just be looking at the new CWA World Champion..

*The crowd give a cheer and Conforzi smiles

Porter:I wish you luck tonight Chris….

Conforzi:Thanks very much man….

*Conforzi claps Porter on the shoulder and the crowd cheer as he walks out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:38 pm

Match 4
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Teddy Grimstone vs Chris Conforzi

CA:Chris Conforzi has got some confidence…you cannot deny that…

PS:No you can’t…but confidence don’t bring you to the dance…….being a tough s.o.b with a shed load of talent gets results and that is Teddy Grimstone personified…

Ding ding

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a first round match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament….this bout is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!

*Crowd cheer

CA:Seventh first round match of the scheduled eight……Chris Conforzi is going one on one with Teddy Grimstone…

PS:Both these guys have started well in their CWA careers…..but Grimstone has operated at a higher level for a longer time,that makes the difference for me…he’s an indy veteran and that will tell in the final stages of this matchup…

The crowd begin to chant “Huh huh huh” as “No more sorrow” screams out of the speakers and then pyros explode from along the front of the stage.Most of the crowd begin to boo but there is a small section in the right hand side of the stadium that are making a lot of noise.

Maynard:Introducing first………..from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania…….weighing in at 231 pounds……………The B*stard………..Teeeeeeeeeeedddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Grrrrrrrriiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssstttttttooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee!

CA:Teddy Grimstone has certainly been involved in the most explosive feud in CWA so far…over the course of the past three weeks we have seen Grimstone and Jimmy Phillips put each other through a table aswell as sharing a double pinfall in the main event two weeks back…

PS:Those two have certainly got a raging rivalry going on…but tonight that is on a back burner…tonight both men have very different situations and events to deal with if they want to book their place in the quarter finals…

CA:Teddy Grimstone said last week that he would win the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…he seemed adamant of that fact,but he will be facing a very live opponent here tonight….one of four opponents he must overcome if he wants to win the ultimate prize on July 19th….

The small section of hardcore fans chant “He’s a b*stard” as Grimstone makes his way to the ring and climbs in.He ascends the ropes and beats his chest before yelling “I’m the b*stard” and he motions a belt around his waist.The majority of the crowd boo and Grimstone laughs at them before climbing down into the centre of the ring…

PS:Grimstone seems so focused…so prepared……

CA:But his opponent has a lot of belief aswell…..something Grimstone will have to beat out of him if he wants to be victorious…

PS:Shouldn’t be a problem…

Grimstone bounces back off the ropes and then stares up at the entranceway as the lights dim.Red and silver pyros shoot up into the air as “what I’ve done” by Linkin Park screams out of speakers and the crowd cheer.

Maynard:And his opponent………….from Toronto,Ontario,Canada…………..weighing in at 224 pounds………..Chhhhhrrrriiiiiissssss Cooooonnnnnnnnfffffoooooooooorrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiii!

CA:This young upstart could be a real star in the future of CWA…he’s got the look,the talent and the will to succeed…

PS:But just how talented is he?...Conforzi hasn’t competed at the top level yet,there is no telling if he has the temperament to be a star…

CA:I agree with that assessment but the tools to succeed are all there…if Conforzi can bring it all together at the same time then there is no telling where he could go…I believe the sky could be the limit for this young kid…

Conforzi spins out onto the stage and tags hands with the fans before removing his t-shirt.He brushes his long blonde hair out of his face and then sprints down to the ring,sliding under the bottom rope.He shares a staredown with Grimstone before getting back to his feet…

PS:Chris Conforzi can talk the talk,and who knows,maybe in the future he will shine..but the time is not now…this time is Teddy Grimstone’s….nothing is standing in the way of my man Teddy…

CA:Grimstone is a serious contender to go all the way,no doubts on that…but Conforzi is capable of a shock,and we have seen a few in this tournament already…the packed out crowd here in NYC believe in Conforzi and I have a strange feeling that we could be about to see something special…

PS:In terms of wrestling action you could be right but I see no shock in the result…Grimstone is primetime…Conforzi barely a curtain jerker….this is a foregone conclusion…

CA:Your entitled to your opinion but I can’t agree….I have a feeling that we are about to witness something memorable here on CWA Uprising………should be a great contest between these two fine athletes….

Conforzi is standing on the ropes,posing for the fans,as Grimstone runs across and clubs him across the back,causing boos from the crowd.Grimstone pulls Conforzi down off the turnbuckle and lands a right hand that sends Conforzi through the ropes onto the apron…

PS:That’s the difference right there…whilst Conforzi was busy pandering to these fans,Grimstone was getting the job done….

CA:He blindsided him…

PS:Always be on your guard…it’s wrestling 101…

Conforzi gets back up on the apron and Grimstone grabs him by the head before suplexing him over the top,back into the ring.Conforzi shows his athleticism to float over the back of Grimstone though and he rolls him up………………….1…………………………..2…………………….shoulder up!

CA:Conforzi showing that he will not be overshadowed in this match…

Both superstars get back up and Conforzi lands a dropkick to the chest that sends Grimstone back into the corner.Conforzi then gets back to his feet and sprints in after his opponent,landing a bodysplash before looking for a running one handed bulldog…

PS:You can rule out any more Conforzi offense after that…

Grimstone spins out of the running bulldog and then takes Conforzi out with a huge running clothesline.Conforzi gets back to his feet and Grimstone hiptosses him to the mat before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a stiff punt to Conforzi’s face…………………………..1………………………….2………………shoulder up!

CA:Teddy Grimstone is so much more brutal than Chris Conforzi…

PS:Yet another reason why the result is inevitable…Grimstone goes for the jugular…

Grimstone pulls Conforzi up by the head and he places his head between his legs before flipping him up into a powerbomb position…

CA:Backslide…

…..2
……………….Grimstone kicks out!

PS:This kid needs to learn his place….

They get back to their feet again and Conforzi looks for a roundhouse kick but Grimstone ducks it and counters with a russian legsweep……………………..1…………………..2………………..kickout.Grimstone pounds his mat against the canvass before getting back to his feet….he stomps down on the head and chest of Conforzi as he tries to rise before backing into the corner.Teddy lifts himself onto the second rope and then lands a falling fistdrop…………………………1…………………………….2………………………….shoulder up!

CA:Grimstone is starting to find his groove…

PS:The quarter finals are beckoning…

Grimstone hoists Conforzi up by the neck and lifts him into a suplex position before slamming him across the top rope.Conforzi balances there,precariously, as Grimstone lifts himself onto the turnbuckle and then comes off with a diving elbow across the spine of Conforzi…..

CA:Slowly working down his opponent….

PS:Targeting the back..great work from Teddy…

Conforzi holds his back as he gets to his feet and Grimstone quickly scoops him into a backbreaker………………….1………………………….2………………..shoulder up.

CA:Conforzi has a lot of heart though…..he’s been challenged like this before in the last few weeks and he has come through each one…

PS:He has never been challenged by Teddy Grimstone in a one on one environment…

Grimstone lets Conforzi up and hammers him back towards the ropes with right hands.He kicks at the stomach of the Canadian before jamming big elbows into the back of Conforzi’s neck and then whips him across the ring…Conforzi springboards onto the ropes and shows great athleticism to moonsault over the head of the oncoming Grimstone before wiping him out with a spinning heel kick as Grimstone turns around…

CA:Crowd appreciate that speed and athletic ability from Chris Conforzi…

Conforzi climbs out onto the apron and he scales the ropes as he waits for Teddy Grimstone to get back to his feet.Conforzi stands tall and flicks his hair from his face before diving off…

PS:That is hang time…

CA:CROSSBODY!

Conforzi crashes down ontop of Grimstone….1
………2
……………………Grimstone pushes his shoulder up off the canvass!

PS:That might be the best that Conforzi has to offer but it will not be enough to put a dent in Teddy Grimstone’s aspirations…

Conforzi shakes his head with a little disappointment before getting back to his feet.Grimstone joins him on a vertical base and Conforzi lands with hard knife edge chops before looking for an irish whip.Grimstone uses his power advantage to reverse the whip,sending Conforzi to the corner…Grimstone follows in but Conforzi is able to use the ropes to propel himself back over the head of his opponent.

CA:Conforzi is alluding danger here…

Grimstone crashes chest-first into the turnbuckle and staggers back into the grasp of Conforzi,who nails a zigzag neckbreaker…

CA:That could finish it…

1……………………………2………………..Grimstone gets his shoulder up!

PS:Not today….not any day….

Conforzi gets back to his feet and he quickly climbs out onto the apron again.He waits there patiently as Grimstone staggers back up before springboarding onto the top rope and flying across the ring…

CA:Conforzi scores with the springboard bulldog…this is an oppening….LIONSAULT!

Conforzi faceplants Grimstone into the canvass and then gets back to his feet and leaps onto the ropes,flipping back into a moonsault…

PS:Grimstone is too good for that…

Teddy slams his knees up into the midsection of Chris Conforzi,causing the Canadian to roll away in pain.Both superstars slowly get back to their feet and Conforzi looks to sprint in on the blindside,only to be spun up into a black hole slam……………………………………1………………………………………2……………………………..3!

CA:So close to a three count there…

PS:I’m sure the referee touched down….

CA:The official says otherwise….two count and this match is still alive…

Teddy Grimstone spits in rage and has a word with the referee before getting back to his feet.He nods his head in the direction of his hardcore followers before beckoning Conforzi back to his feet,where he scoops him up onto his shoulders…

PS:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Grimstone sets up for the samoan drop but Conforzi elbows his way off the back and staggers away to the ropes.Grimstone turns around and gives chase,only for Chris to pull the top rope down and send Grimstone crashing over to the outside….

CA:Chris Conforzi was in big trouble for a moment there…but his heart is seeing him through…

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

PS:No fair…

Grimstone crashes down onto the hard flooring before Conforzi runs to the opposite side of the ring and comes charging back into a front flip senton over the top rope,taking Grimstone down to floor once again.

CA:Chris Conforzi leaving it all in the ring here tonight….he knows that the odds are against him,but he will not be denied…

Conforzi staggers away and rests against the ringside barrier,looking tired.The fans reach over and tag him on the back as Grimstone gets back to his feet and rolls under the bottom rope…

PS:Grimstone needs to regroup right now….for once Conforzi has the momentum…

Conforzi backs away from the crowd and then jumps back onto the apron.He scales the ropes and waits for Grimstone to get back up before diving off and scoring with an impressive missile dropkick takedown….the noise reaches fever pitch in the arena as Conforzi then runs forwards and jumps into a springboard…

CA:LIONSAULT!

Conforzi flips back and he lands the moonsault across the chest of Grimstone.The fans are clapping their hands and stomping their feet as Conforzi crawls across into the cover…
….1
………………..2
………………………Grimstone kicks out!

CA:So close…so,so close for this young kid…..the crowd believed this one was over…

PS:I told you Grimstone was primetime…no way is he letting his world title opportunity slip away from him…

Conforzi holds his head in his hand as the referee declares it was a two count.Chris shakes his head and gets back to his feet.He begins to clap his hands,getting the crowd to follow his lead, as he beckons for Grimstone to stand and then seizes his arms…

CA:Conforzi is moments away…..FEDERAL JUSTICE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:39 pm

Conforzi spins Grimstone around and looks for the “Killswitch” but Grimstone is able to push Conforzi against the ropes and then spin him into a powerslam on the comeback.Teddy tries to shake away the cobwebs and then heads for the ropes…

PS:Grimstone had had enough…Conforzi has had his fun and now it’s time for this nonsense to stop…..HEADBUTT!

CA:Dynamite Kid special…

Grimstone reaches the top of the turnbuckle and then soars off,looking for a headbutt to the chest of Conforzi. The young Canadian is able to roll away just in time, though, causing Grimstone to land heavily on his chest and then Conforzi quickly rushes over and grabs Grimstone’s ankle…

CA:Anklelock….the tide turns once again…

The crowd in NYC applaud and cheer as Conforzi synches in the anklelock,turning Grimstone’s ankle at a sickening angle.Teddy shouts in pain and quickly tries to scurry for the ropes,only to be dragged back by a rampant Chris Conforzi…

PS:Fight out Teddy…whatever you do,fight out….don’t tap…

Grimstone’s hand shakes with the agony he is feeling and he makes a rush for the ropes again but Conforzi is able to drag him away to the middle for the second time.The crowd are on their feet,showing their support as the submission draws ever closer…

CA:Nobody would have ever believed this but Chris Conforzi is so close to recording a career defining win…..

Grimstone’s face is red with pain and he looks ready to accept the referee’s advice to quit before he is able to turn on his back and plant both feet in Conforzi’s chest,sending him toppling backwards.Conforzi gets back to his feet and rushes forwards again,only for Grimstone to stand quickly and hoist Conforzi on his shoulders….

PS:DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

The crowd boo as Grimstone nails the DVD in the middle of the ring,but he is forced to roll away because of the pain in his ankle.Teddy shakes his head with frustration before dragging himself across the ring and draping an arm on Conforzi’s chest…..

CA:Could be curtains…

….2
…………..thr-shoulder up!

PS:Referee,talk about a slow count…

CA:Seemed standard to me…

The crowd roar with delight as Conforzi is able to kick out once again.Grimstone kicks his head in furious anger and begins to berate the referee.He stands up and backs the official into the corner…

CA:Grimstone might blow a gasket here….he needs to be careful…

PS:He is just letting the referee know that he isn’t happy with the standard of officiating…

Grimstone claps his hands together three times and shakes his head with disgust before turning away from the official.Chris Conforzi is just getting back to his feet and Grimstone kicks him in the stomach before pulling him into position…

CA:Grimstone calls this the “rib breaker”…..

PS:And it will finish this once and for all…

CA:Or not…HOMELAND…

Grimstone looks for the “styles clash” but Conforzi is able to swipe his legs at the last minute and looks to synch in the sharpshooter.Grimstone thrashes around on the canvass,looking for a way out, before grabbing Conforzi’s head and dragging him down into a small package…………………………1…………………………….2…………………………shoulder up!

PS:God I thought that was a three…

Both men scramble back to their feet and Conforzi tries to leapfrog over Grimstone,only for Teddy to catch his foe on his shoulders…

CA:Power…..what a counter…

Grimstone looks to counter with a powerbomb but Conforzi counters himself with a headscissors.The momentum sends Grimstone crashing against the turnbuckle and then he staggers back around into a codebreaker…

PS:Where is this kid getting his energy from?

CA:I told you….Conforzi is hell bent on being a star,and he will push himself beyond the barrier to make it happen…

Conforzi looks down at his fallen opponent before making his way over to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope.He wobbles ever so slightly but keeps his balance…

PS:Conforzi is taking a risk…

CA:All or nothing….PAYOFF!

The crowd cheer and the flashbulbs go off as Conforzi comes flying from the top and plants his elbow straight into the chest of Teddy Grimstone.He dives back across and makes the cover…………
….1
……2
………………………3!

CA:Is that…

PS:YES!

The referee’s hand comes down to complete the three count but Teddy Grimstone manages to get his shoulder up off the mat before it can happen.Conforzi rolls away in shock as Grimstone coughs and splutters on the canvass…

CA:I thought that was it…I thought Chris Conforzi was going to pull off the upset…

PS:You thought wrong….nobody keeps Teddy Grimstone down…

Conforzi kneels down and looks out at the supportive fans before wiping sweat off his brow and standing up.He nods his head in appreciation of the crowd before ushering Teddy Grimstone up…..he grabs his arms and turns him around…

CA:FEDERAL JUSTICE!

Conforzi looks for the “killswitch” once again but this time Grimstone locks his hands around the waist of Conforzi and nails a german suplex.He keeps his hands locked and drags Conforzi back before nailing a second straight suplex...

PS:My man is back in the zone….HAT-TRICK BABY!

CA:Kurt Angle,Tazz,Chris Benoit…that was suplex technique worthy of any of those men…

Grimstone destroys Conforzi with a third successive german suplex before rolling over towards the corner.He seems to have attained a second wind as he makes his way up onto the top rope and perches there for a second.The flashbulbs begin to go off as he yells “I’m the B*STARD!”….

PS:Second time is a charm….YES IT IS!

Grimstone hurtles through the air and this time succeeds in slamming his head straight into the chest cavity of Chris Conforzi.The crowd seem to send the inevitability of the situation as both men get back to their feet…

CA:Grimstone only has one thing on his mind….

PS:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Grimstone hauls Conforzi up onto his shoulders again for the samoan driver but Conforzi drops off the back straight away and synches in a tight sleeper hold,sparking delight from the fans in attendance.He squeezes hard at the windpipe of Grimstone,cutting off all the air…

CA:Chris Conforzi just will not quit….Teddy Grimstone in so much trouble here

PS:Battle,Teddy….battle…

Grimstone staggers all over and looks ready to collapse before he seizes one final push and rushes back to the corner,driving all his body weight into Conforzi and the turnbuckle.Grimstone then fires off with sickening back elbows and staggers away to the middle of the ring…

CA:Grimstone sensed the real danger he was facing there…

PS:Danger averted…time to get back on track…OH!

Grimstone regains himself and then chases back into the corner,looking for a stinger splash.Conforzi is able to counter though by spinning through the ropes and nailing a hard kick over the top into the face of Teddy Grimstone…..Conforzi drops out onto the apron as Grimstone staggers back into the centre of the ring…

CA:Conforzi has the weigh his options here…SPRINGBOARD!

PS:BOOM!

The crowd watch on as Conforzi springboards onto the ropes and flies across,looking for a flying clothesline takedown.Grimstone proves his class by catching Conforzi’s arm in midair and dragging him to the canvass…

PS:Crossface locked in tight…goodnight and godbless we have our winner…

CA:Amazing counter by Teddy Grimstone…but Conforzi isn’t just going to give this up…

PS:But he has nowhere to go…centre of the ring and he is trapped…

The crowd are willing Conforzi on as he struggles against the weight and pressure that Grimstone is applying ontop of him.Conforzi tries to use his free hand in an attempt to drag himself across the ring but it is proving an almost impossible task…

CA:Chris Conforzi has worked so hard in this match…proved so many people wrong and demonstrated just how good he can be…

PS:I gave him his props earlier…the kid is good…but he is not ready for the big time just yet…Teddy Grimstone is and he is showing it right now…

CA:Conforzi in so much pain…how much more can he take?

PS:He should be taking none…the referee should realize that he cannot escape and this match should be called off…

CA:Unless Conforzi quits,we are going to continue…

Grimstone pulls right back on Conforzi’s head,extending the pressure on the neck and shoulder of the young Canadian.Conforzi is screaming in pain but shaking his head when the referee asks him if he wants to quit…some of the fans in the front row look concerned but they continue to show their support…

PS:If he doesn’t quit and the referee doesn’t step in…Conforzi could suffer irreversible damage……is that something that the official wants on his conscience?..

CA:I don’t know…it’s not something I would want to live with…but Conforzi is a fighter with a mind of his own…if he won’t quit then there is only so much the referee can do…

PS:An executive decision needs to be made…

Conforzi tries to pull his body towards the ropes and he reaches out to grab his safe haven,only to find himself as far away from safety as ever.His face is slowly turning from red to purple as Grimstone yanks right back once again on the neck…

CA:This is not a pretty sight to watch folks…we know this is a huge opportunity….the winner of this match advances to the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory”……one step closer to world championship success…but there are limits…..Chris Conforzi is putting his health in danger…

PS:He tapped…he tapped out…

CA:Good lord you have to be thankful….you really do….

Conforzi finally accepts he has no choice and he taps his hand to the mat,signalling the end of the contest.Grimstone keeps the hold locked in for a couple of more seconds before releasing and getting to his feet.The crowd are booing,except for the loyal supporters of Grimstone who make their voices heard.

PS:I told you Grimstone was gonna win…nothing was going to stop him..

CA:Chris Conforzi nearly did…on several occasions….but in the end it wasn’t to be…Grimstone had too much on this night,I just hope it has not left any lasting damage on Conforzi…

PS:I don’t want to see anyone hurt…but Conforzi allowed pride to get in the way…he should of tapped when the hold was first synched in,I told you there was no escape…

CA:That is something Conforzi will have to live with,but he deserves his credit…he fought one heck of a match…but tonight Teddy Grimstone fought an even better one…

PS:Grimstone is the man,Cornelius…and that performance just showed it…he has got such an array in his arsenal,nothing is going to stop that…..

CA:Grimstone was certainly impressive here…he has booked his spot in the quarter finals and he will fancy his chances of going all the way…

PS:Damn right he will…he’s got my backing…Grimstone is going straight to the top…

CA:We have seven quarter finalists…only more man can take his spot alongside Teddy Grimstone,Cedric Jones,Dennis Hart,Stefan Alvey,Vlad Marius,Johnny Oko and Johnny Goldman in the next round…..but that will happen later on…right now the celebrations belong to Teddy Grimstone…

Grimstone stands on the ropes and looks down at Chris Conforzi,who is being checked out by the referee.He smiles to himself and then turns back to the crowd.He beats his chest and motions a belt around his waist before shouting “That’s a world champion’s performance right there…..you’re looking at the future…I AM THE B*STARD!”….Grimstone then climbs down off the ropes and exits the ring as the referee continues to help Chris Conforzi back to his feet.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:40 pm

*The action goes backstage and Jimmy James is shown sat at a table,reading a book.He smiles as he leans back in his chair before the table in front of him goes flying across the floor.

James:Hey…

*Dennis Hart turns and stares at Jimmy James with cold fury

Hart:What?

James:Do you mind…..I was trying to read here…

Hart:Trying to read?...Are you lost?....this is a professional wrestling company,we don’t read….we fight…

James:Some of us can do both….so if you don’t mind,I will have my table back…

*Hart looks at the table on the floor and then at Jimmy James.He smirks

Hart:You want the table back?

James:Yes I do…

Hart:Here you go then…

*The action moves quickly as Hart tries to big boot Jimmy James off his chair but James is able to roll out of the way in time.Hart then grabs the table and easily hoists it over his head as Jimmy James grabs the chair and throws it through the air.The chair collides with the table in Hart’s hands and forces him to stagger backwards and drop the table back to the floor.

James:It’s all about angles and gravity Dennis….if you read once in a while you might learn these things….

*James smirks as he closes up his book and backs out of the corridor.Dennis Hart’s face is a picture of unmasked fury and he drives his foot through the table before kicking the shards against the wall.

Hart:Keep calm Dennis…..the teacher already got taught his lesson last week…..calm……AHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Hart slams his fist against the wall,leaving a massive dent, before walking out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:40 pm

*The scene changes and Raymond Alexander is waiting as Teddy Grimstone rounds the corner.

Alexander:Teddy big win for you here tonight…but you were pushed to your limits by Chris Conforzi..

Grimstone:Let me cut you off right there….you think that was my limit?....you think Chris Conforzi was pushing me anywhere?....there was never a moment in that match when I doubted what the final outcome was going to be…I said it last week,the week before that and I will say it again now…I’m the best,the number one guy in this industry and nobody can stand in my way.

As far as I am concerned,I didn’t even get out of first gear here tonight.That was me performing at around 50% and I’ll give Conforzi credit,because he fought well…but I could have upped the tempo at any point and finished him off.

Alexander:So why didn’t you…why did you wait so long?

Grimstone:To show the public that not only am I more talented than anyone else on this roster, but I have the engine and the endurance to outlast the competition. I didn’t even break sweat with that performance…my breathing is barely deeper than when I walked through that curtain to begin this match….

And I know it might be difficult for you to comprehend but I am only going to get better with each passing week…I am only going to become stronger and more confident as the days go by….

This tournament is a foregone conclusion and the result has already been decided…..it doesn’t matter who you line up next…that championship belt is going to belong to me…

Alexander:But what about if your path was to cross with…

Grimstone:Like I said,it doesn’t matter….I don’t care who qualifies for the next round and I don’t care who I draw in the latter stages of this tournament. I didn’t care about Conforzi and I sure as hell don’t care who comes next….the reality of the situation is very ease to grasp….whoever I face,I will defeat…..and I’ll defeat the next one after that,and the one after that…

Nothing is getting in my way….nothing is stopping me from getting what I want…nothing will take this opportunity away from me.

Alexander:Strong words from Teddy Grimstone,the latest qualifier for the “Gateway to Glory” quarter finals…but will his confidence continue when the draw for the next round is made…

*Grimstone smiles and lifts up his t-shirt, pointing to the words “The B*stard” on the front.He backs away from the camera and motions a belt around his waist before turning his back and striding away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

*The scene changes again and Hayley Lennox is rocking back and forth on the sofa in her father’s office.She looks terrified as he stares down at her phone.

CA:Hayley Lennox does not look in a good way here…

PS:Something must have got to her…because she was more than happy earlier on….

*Hayley’s hand shakes as she presses a button on her phone and a voicemail begins to relay itself for all to hear. The voice has been distorted to sound like the voice from Saw.

???:I’m coming Hayley….and it doesn’t matter how many more lies you tell,I know the truth. I am coming to CWA and I will take my daughter from you….she is mine…..and if you do not co-operate with my demands,I will force you to…..see you soon

CA:What the hell…who was that?

PS:How the heck should I know….but whoever it is,they seem to believe that Amy Lennox is their daughter…

CA:This is a very strange situation folks….and we will do our best to keep you updated but I have no idea where this might lead…

PS:I think Hayley needs to start being honest with everyone..

*Amy Lennox begins to cry and it snaps Hayley back into reality.She drops her phone and quickly moves towards the baby as the scene changes again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

*The crowd cheer when they see Stefan Alvey standing by with Michelle Steel

Steel:Good evening Stefan..

Alvey:Hello Michelle…

Steel:Stefan, in just a few minutes you will compete in a triple threat match against Johnny Goldman and DJ Elektronic….normally we would be approaching this match with a good feeling…looking forward to seeing three quality superstars competing for bragging rights…but last week a spanner was thrown in the works.During your match with DJ Elektronic,you accidentally removed Elektronic’s mask…and since then,he hasn’t been very happy with you…

Alvey:No he hasn’t….and the fact is,it was exactly that…an accident. I do not break the rules and I had no reason to try and embarrass DJ Elektronic last week….we were involved in a really good match and in the heat of the moment my hand slipped across his mask…

I tried to apologise and I returned the mask…I don’t know what is going through that guys mind right now but he needs to know that I am not his enemy…..I don’t want any trouble,I just want to get past it and move on….

Steel:And your other opponent,Johnny Goldman….are you looking forward to sharing a ring with him?

Alvey:Absolutely….Johnny is a fine athlete and a New York native (crowd pop) so I am expecting a hell of a noise from this crowd.Hopefully the three of us can deliver and give the fans a matchup to remember…

Steel:And just finally Stefan…as you have already qualified for the quarter finals of the “Gateway to Glory”…..what are your thoughts on the rest of the playing field?

Alvey:All great athletes….they wouldn’t have qualified for the next round if they weren’t. This is a very special roster,full of so many excellent performers…..I think that is what makes this tournament so special…because you really cannot choose a favorite…you really cannot determine who is going to go all of the way…

Steel:But do you have any preference on who you face next…or anybody you would prefer to avoid?

Alvey:Nope….not a chance.I don’t back away from any challenge…I am just looking forward to who comes next and putting on a show for the fans…….there are no easy matches in this tournament and no shortcuts to the top…in order to go all the way I will have to overcome the best in the business and I will have to push my body to its limits….

When the time comes I am prepared for that…but right now I am prepared for something else…

Steel:Good luck tonight Stefan…

*Stefan Alvey smiles at Michelle Steel before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

Match 5
Triple threat
DJ Elektronic vs Stefan Alvey vs Johnny Goldman

CA:Stefan Alvey has big plans for himself…good luck to the kid…

PS:He’s a dreamer alright….

Ding ding

Jacob Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a triple threat match with a fifteen minute time limit!

*Crowd cheer

CA:Triple threat rules…no countouts,no dq’s….not really sure who that is going to favour…

The lights in the arena dim and then “Raindrops” begins to play out of the speakers.The packed out crowd rise to their feet and begin to cheer wildly as golden rain falls down from the top of the entranceway and then golden pyros explode across the front of the stage.

Maynard:Introducing first……….from Johannesburg, South Africa………weighing in at 212 pounds…………..Stttteeeeeeeeeeffffffaaaaaaaaannnnnnn Allllvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

PS:Look at this show-off…

CA:An extremely confident young man with a huge fanbase…Stefan Alvey is adored by the masses…

Alvey moves out onto the stage and he smiles from beneath his hood before lowering it and moving towards the rampway.He reaches out and touches hands with the fans as he makes his way down towards the ring.

PS:Stefan Alvey might be some sort of CWA darling but he’s angered DJ Elektronic….Elektronic has not been sucked in by this happy go lucky nonsense…

CA:DJ Elektronic’s mind is a fragile state right now…I wouldn’t take his opinion for anything…

Alvey reaches the bottom of the ramp and suddenly the crowd scream and boo as DJ Elektronic comes running down the rampway and clotheslines Alvey from behind. DJ has his mask back on by there is a giant rip down one side,exposing half of his cheek.

PS:I told you he was angry…

CA:DJ Elektronic has no need to do this…Stefan said he was sorry…

PS:Sorry just isn’t good enough…

Alvey gets up and tries to battle back but Elektronic knees him in the face before running him forwards,crashing his head against the front of the steel steps.Alvey slumps down on the floor and DJ Elektronic stomps down on his back and neck before removing Alvey’s hooded top.He wraps the top around Alvey’s neck and begins to choke him on the floor…

CA:This is just a heinous assault from DJ Elektronic….we need to get security out here…

Alvey’s face is bright red as he tries to scramble free,but to no avail.Elektronic finally releases the hold and then drags Alvey up and slams him against the ringpost.Alvey staggers away in pain and drapes across the spanish announce table as Elektronic follows him.DJ grabs Alvey’s head and repeatedly slams it against the top of the table before running him backwards and throwing him spine-first against the ring apron…

PS:DJ Elektronic said he would make Alvey feel his embarrassment….

CA:But it was an accident….this is an overreaction…

Alvey slumps down and Elektronic repeatedly kicks him in the stomach and slams knees against his chest.He then drags Alvey up and scoops him onto his shoulders before running him head-first against the ringpost once again.Alvey staggers back and DJ throws him under the bottom rope into the ring…

CA:Like I said,we need security because this is ludicrous….

DJ Elektronic grabs a steel chair from ringside and then follows Alvey into the ring.Stefan is up and he manages to kick the chair out of DJ’s hand before running against the ropes for more momentum,only to return into a big flapjack takedown.Elektronic gets back up and seizes the steel chair as Alvey rises…

PS:That’ll crack a rib….

The crowd boo and groan as DJ jabs the chair right into the midsection of Alvey,before then decimating it across his spine.Alvey drops down on his knees and DJ Elektronic throws the chair on the mat before pulling Alvey up and flipping him into the air…

CA:Not this…..he’s had enough…

PS:SAMPLE THIS!

DJ Elektronic nails Alvey with a sitdown powerbomb on top of the chair as “King of the Kill” screams out and the crowd go wild.Johnny Goldman comes bursting through the curtain and sprints down towards the ring.

CA:Thank god for Goldman…

PS:He’s a little late for the save…

DJ Eleketronic stares down at Stefan Alvey and then rolls from the ring as Johnny Goldman slides in.Elektronic backs into the aisleway and glares back at the competitors in the ring.

CA:I cannot understand this meltdown of DJ Elektronic….that first week he was raving out here with all these fans,and then after that he has slowly turned insane….what is going on?

PS:Superstar DJ lifestyle…clearly all the happy pills have sent him off his nut….

Crowd:Gooooooooolllllllldddddddmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn x10

CA:Johnny Goldman was scheduled to be the third participant in this match…but I don’t think we are going to have a match…

PS:How can we?...Alvey is out of it and DJ Elektronic is on his way to the back…

DJ Elektronic reaches the top of the stage and takes one last look before heading to the curtain.He exits through into the back before something blue comes flying back out.

CA:That’s Elektronic’s mask…

PS:Looks like he has finished with it…..completely done with the whole mask situation…

CA:Then what the hell is he attacking Alvey for?...if he isnt bothered about the mask anymore then why did he just commit that assault…

PS:Because Alvey forced him to make the change….

CA:Jeez…it was a bloody accident….

PS:Not in Elektronic’s eyes….

Johnny Goldman stands in the ring staring after Elektronic before turning back to Stefan Alvey.The South African is clearly in agony as he struggles to get back to his feet,prompting Goldman to bend down and drag Alvey back to his feet.

CA:Nice show of professionalism from Johnny Goldman…

PS:What he should do is finish Alvey off,take the pinfall victory…

CA:Your sick,you know that…utter sick…

Alvey nods in thanks to Goldman and they shake hands before Alvey climbs through the ropes and hobbles towards the backstage area.Johnny Goldman takes the opportunity to climb on each turnbuckle in turn and pose for the fans that have come to see him.

PS:Get out here Goldman….these people want to see action…

CA:They also want to see their idol…..their hometown hero,and that is Johnny Goldman…..

PS:I still can’t believe we didn’t get to see that triple threat match,it would have been a cracker…

CA:No doubt about it….Goldman doesn’t look so pleased about it himself.But it gives him a week off,an extra seven days to prepare for the “Gateway to Glory” quarter finals and that is no bad thing….Goldman is going to be extremely fresh now…

PS:That’s not fair…

CA:That is not Goldman’s problem…it was DJ Elektronic that ruined this match and caused a no contest…..Goldman was more than ready to fight…

Goldman continues to stand on the ropes and he shrugs his shoulders in an apologetic manner before climbing down and exiting the ring.He makes his way around the ring,tagging hands with the fans before exiting up the rampway.

CA:Well we might have had slight disappointment with the outcome of this match but we will have a main event to look forward to…the final first round match in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament…….Jimmy Phillips will go one on one with Frankie Trotter…it’s going to a special affair…

PS:Let’s hope so….we need an explosive finish after that damp squib…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:47 pm

*The action goes backstage and Michael Porter is standing by with the head of the CWA legal team,James Foster.

Porter:Ladies and gentlemen at this time I am joined by Mr James Foster, the executive legal advisor to Andrew Lennox. Mr Foster I understand that you have an announcement to make on behalf of the CWA?

Foster:Indeed I do……under due consideration it has been decided that next week a new championship will be created and made available to anybody worthy of winning it. This championship will not be just a test of an individual’s wrestling ability but also their will and determination to survive any situation and environment.It gives me great pleasure to announce that next week the CWA will crown its first ever Extreme Champion!

*Crowd pop

Foster:All the individuals no longer competing in the “Gateway to Glory” tournament will be eligible to compete in a fifteen minute time limit match……no countouts,no disqualifications…pinfalls and submissions can take place anywhere in the building. The man that scores the final decision before the fifteen minute limit ends,will be crowned the champion.

Porter:Sounds like an intriguing division..

Foster:It absolutely will be.And to add a final twist to the tale…..from the moment the show begins until the moment the show ends, the Extreme Championship can be defended at any time,anywhere….

*Crowd cheer loud

Porter:Surely that is going to create pandemonium?

Foster:That is the whole point.The Championship Wrestling Academy wants to provide its fans with something a little different, exiting and edgy action that keeps them glued to the edge of their seats. We want to make things as unpredictable as possible and make sure that everyone has a good time. During a two hour broadcast we could rack up 25+ title changes and that is what will make the Extreme division the most exciting and dynamic division in all of CWA.

Porter:And anybody is eligible?

Foster:Aslong as you are not involved in the “Gateway to Glory” quarter finals then you will be able to compete in the match next week. I boldly predict that this championship will go on to become the most talked about in all of professional wrestling.

*James Foster smiles at Michael Porter and then exits the scene as the crowd cheer

Porter:Well there you have it guys…next week the CWA Extreme Title will be up for grabs….let the chaos ensue!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:47 pm

*The scene changes and there is raised voices and the sounds of scuffling and banging.The cameraman tries to veer round a corner to get a good look at what is happening and then a large “Crack” is heard.The camera points around the corner and shows Stefan Alvey slumped against the wall with blood trickling down the side of his face.Another figure is just caught disappearing around the far corner.Andrew Lennox is quickly on the scene.

Lennox:What the hell is going on here?

*He kneels down and helps Stefan Alvey up to his feet

Lennox:Who did this to you?

Alvey:I don’t know….never seen the guy before in my life….

Lennox:What did he look like?

Alvey:Six foot,blond hair,big pearly white teeth…..I just came around the corner and he jumped me,smashed me in the head with a microphone…

Lennox:And you have never seen him…ever?

Alvey:No way…I’d remember…

*Andrew Lennox pulls his mobile out and dials a number.He waits for a minute and then begins to speak

Lennox:Yeah we are going to need additional security on the C wing of the building….looks like the reporter might be back….

*Alvey looks stunned as he stares at Andrew Lennox

Alvey:Reporter?

*Lennox finishes his conversation on the phone and then looks at Alvey

Lennox:We had a bit of trouble a few weeks back…this wacko news reporter wanting to get an insight into pro wrestling.He was told that we don’t allow outside involvement in here and then he got a little nasty. Attacked a couple of guards……and your description sounds very similar…

Alvey:Jeez….guy sounds seriously deluded……first Elektronic and now this guy……

Lennox:No idea how he got into the building though….security needs to be tighter….

*Andrew Lennox scans the perimeter and shakes his head

Lennox:You might want to get that cut looked at…

Alvey:I will…thanks again sir…

Lennox:Not a problem….just watch your back…

*Alvey nods as Andrew Lennox smiles at him and heads off in the opposite direction.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:48 pm

*The scene changes once more and the crowd pop as Jimmy Phillips is standing with Raymond Alexander

Alexander:My guest at this time is “The Talent” Jimmy Phillips and Jimmy it is not long now until you face Frankie Trotter in a “Gateway to Glory” first round match……..an opportunity to book the final spot in the quarter finals next week.But Jimmy I need to ask you this,are you really prepared for this?....Because last week you seemed to have a lot on your mind, your rage got the better of you and it led you into a very dangerous situation….

Phillips:I made a big mistake last week,no excuses for that. I allowed outside distractions to get inside my head and it blinded me, and it almost cost me in a big way. I was lucky that I escaped with a few cuts and bruises but I cannot dwell on that….I need to learn from the past and make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Alexander:With all due respect Jimmy,how do you know it won’t happen again?

Phillips:Last week was a bad time for me,the whole situation with Hayley was on a freefall and it got to me. But everything is sorted now,I could not be more happy…..and with happiness comes preparation and confidence,I couldn’t be more ready for this upcoming match.

Alexander:Are you not worried that perhaps your relationship with Miss Lennox might lead you to take your eye off the ball slightly?....

Phillips:Not at all…Like I said,last week I made a fool’s mistake…but lightening will not strike twice. I am on cloud nine right now and that means I am on top of the world, nothing is going to stand in my way of getting the job done.

Alexander:And your opponent…..Frankie Trotter….last week you were involved in a six man tag team match with Trotter,what impression did you get?

Phillips:Not a good one…first sign of trouble and that man high-tailed it out of there. Frankie Trotter seems to be a loudmouth punk that doesn’t really like to fight fair…..and that is fine by me,because I am more than happy to fight by any rules he wants…..

I’ve seen Trotter getting mixed up in Grendal’s business….but as soon as Grendal comes knocking for some,Trotter does not want to know…..see I don’t like that sort of situation…if you gonna mess with someone then at least be man enough to stand your ground when the fight comes to your door….

Frankie Trotter might think he is going to win tonight,but I assure him that that will not be the case. This is my time right now to show that I am the man to rise to the top of the mountain…..that no matter what stands in my way,I will overcome and I will succeed….

And my opponent might have one eye looking over his shoulder,expecting a visit from one (beeped) off monster…..but I recommend he keeps both eyes firmly on what is in front of him…because I will show what a real monster is all about….

Alexander:Strong words here from Jimmy Phillips….”The Talent” will go one on one with Frankie Trotter after this commercial break…you do not want to miss it!

*Alexander thanks Phillips for the interview as the cameras cut to the commercials

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Main event
Gateway to Glory Round 1
Frankie Trotter vs Jimmy Phillips

The action goes back to ringside and the fans are in fine voice as Jacob Maynard climbs up into the ring to make his announcement.

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen this is your MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!

*Crowd pop

Maynard:Scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit…this contest is the final bout in the first round of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament!

CA:Jacob Maynard making it clear for all at ringside….we have seven quarter finalists and after this match we will have our final participant….

PS:It’s been another terrific night and this should put the icing on the cake….

CA:We have certainly been treated to another CWA masterclass…hopefully the main event will end things on a high….

The crowd around the front row are clapping their hands together and then they start to boo as “London Calling” screams out of the speakers.Claret and blue fireworks jet into the air and explode in a cloud of smoke as participant number one makes their entrance.

Maynard:Introducing first…….from London,England………….weighing in at 234 pounds…….Biiiigg….Frrrrrraaaaannnnkkiiiiiiiiieeee……Trrrrrrrrrrroooooooootttttteeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Trotter slowly makes his way out onto the stage and he looks around at the packed arena in front of him and smirks.He casts a quick glance over his shoulder and then makes his way down towards the ring and climbs in.

PS:Frankie Trotter has been waiting patiently for this moment……you know this guy has given up a lot in England to come over here and perform for CWA…

CA:And he is paid handsomely for it….he can have no complaints….

PS:He can have complaints…how about the fact he is being stalked by a wild monster?

CA:A monster who Trotter has continuously angered….Trotter is not the innocent party here,he began the feud with Grendal…he continued to needle the big man and involve himself in Grendal’s matches…..he is the only to blame for this….

PS:I can’t believe you are saying that…

CA:I am saying it because it is true….Trotter says he is not scared of Grendal,and yet he keeps attacking him from behind and looking over his shoulder….

PS:He’s just on his guard……..he doesn’t deserve to be hounded…

CA:Then tell him to stop getting involved in Grendal’s business…..he has brought all of this on himself…

Trotter bounces back against the ropes and removes his jacket before “Cold Ash” echoes out and the entire audience rises to their feet. The lights dim and red pyros begin to erupt from both sides of the stage,through the smoke emerges a shadow…

Maynard:And his opponent…………….from Cleveland,Ohio……….weighing in at 257 pounds…………The Talent………..Jiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhiiiiillllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppsssss!

CA:The Cleveland native is a big favorite here in NYC…..Jimmy Phillips has the backing of the CWA crowd…

PS:That doesn’t make him invincible though….Phillips can be hurt,we saw that last week…

CA:Every man has a weakness…Phillips is no different but last week his mindframe was screwed up…..tonight he is back in the zone and he will be performing at 100%...

PS:Well you think he will…how do you know his mind is not focused on some “after hours” fun with Hayley Lennox?

CA:I’m sure the idea has crossed Jimmy Phillips’ mind…but the moment he gets in the ring,he is a consummate professional…..all he will be focused on his progressing to the next stage of this tournament….

PS:Imagine a showdown between Phillips and Grimstone in the next round…

CA:A matchup to whet the appetite no doubt…but Jimmy Phillips must first overcome this obstacle,and this will be no easy feat….Trotter,for all of his faults,is a very difficult customer….and he will fancy his own chances…

Jimmy Phillips tags hands with the fans as he makes his way to the ring.He then removes his t-shirt and throws it into the front row before leaping up onto the apron,causing pyros to explode from the turnbuckles. Frankie Trotter smirks with indifference as Phillips makes his way into the ring.

PS:This should be one heck of a contest between these two men…

CA:Absolutely….only one spot left in the quarter finals….only of these men can take one step closer to being the world champion….it really is all or nothing for these guys…

The referee stands in between both competitors and talks them through his instructions.They both nod in acceptance of the rules expected and then back away to neutral corners.The referee turns to the timekeeper and signals for the bell to start the match….

PS:Word on Twitter is that Jimmy Phillips is the slight favorite….but Trotter has plenty backing him to “sneak” a win….

CA:Trotter is extremely skilled when it comes to breaking the rules…he will look to do what he can in order to force an advantage….

PS:Slander….

CA:And yet you know it’s true….not much to pick between these two men,two outstanding athletes with a massive opportunity…..this could swing either way….

Phillips and Trotter size one another up as they step forward into the middle of the ring.Trotter smirks and begins to trash talk his opponent as Phillips continues to stare right into the eyes of Trotter.The staredown lasts a few more seconds and then Trotter shoves Phillips away…

CA:Not sure Jimmy Phillips is going to respond well to that….

PS:What is he going to do about it….

CA:How about that…

Phillips staggers back slightly and a smile crosses his face before he unloads with a huge right hand that sends Trotter stumbling back into the corner.Trotter is rocked and he tries to cover up as Phillips follows him in and begins to crash home with rights and lefts…

PS:Get that madman away referee….

CA:Jimmy Phillips demonstrating his wild side here in the early going…

Phillips then drives his knee into the stomach of Trotter and whips him across to the opposite side of the ring.Trotter slams into the turnbuckle and Phillips follows him across,nailing a big clothesline as they come together.Phillips then pulls Trotter out into the middle of the ring and slams him down onto the canvass…

CA:Phillips has some impressive power…….

Trotter gets back up to his feet and is then floored again by a clothesline from Phillips.The crowd cheer as “The Talent” nods his head and then waits for Trotter to stand once again,this time dragging him into a waistlock…

CA:German…

Trotter holds his ground and swings a hard back elbow into the side of Phillips’ head,breaking the grip.Trotter follows up with a right hook and then forearms Phillips back against the ropes before whipping his opponent across the ring…

PS:Nice boot to the face right there…

Trotter lands the big boot that floors Phillips and then backs into the corner.He lifts himself onto the second rope and then comes off with a kneedrop to the face……………………….1…………………………….2……………….Phillips gets his shoulder up.

CA:Trotter is going to try and keep the pace slow…he will not want Phillips to have a chance at showcasing that explosive power…

Both men get back to their feet and Trotter connects with stiff jabs before kicking Phillips in the stomach and whipping him into the corner.He gives chase but Jimmy is able to slam his elbow out and connect with the jaw of Trotter before darting back out to the centre…

CA:GAME-CHANGER!

PS:Guess again…

Phillips looks for the “clothesline from hell” but Trotter is able to duck underneath it and counter with a swift neckbreaker………………………….1………………………..2………………..shoulder up.Trotter bangs his hand against the mat and has a word with the referee before he gets back onto his feet…

CA:Frankie Trotter thinks he should have had a three count there…

PS:He has a case…referee was a little slow on the uptake for me…

Trotter shakes his head at the official before dragging Phillips up.He looks for a straight vertical suplex but Phillips holds his ground and then uses his power to counter Trotter into a faceplant suplex of his own.Trotter rolls away and then gets back to his feet,walking straight into an overhead belly to belly suplex…………………….1……………………2…………..shoulder up!

CA:Phillips taking his time to work himself back in…

Trotter gets back to his feet and feels the full force of a right hand from Phillips.He is then whipped into the corner and Phillips follows in,only for Trotter to get both his knees up and under the jaw of his oncoming opponent.Jimmy Phillips staggers away as Trotter rises to the second rope….

PS:Flying bulldog!

….2
…………..Phillips gets his shoulder up!

CA:Frankie Trotter is certainly giving Jimmy Phillips plenty to think about in the early going here…

Phillips tries to get up and Trotter stomps him down,forcing Phillips back towards the ropes.Frankie chokes Phillips with his knee and then backs away on the instruction of the referee.The crowd are booing and Trotter smirks before running back and kicking Phillips clean in the face,causing him to drop through the ropes to the outside…

PS:That’s how you do it….Trotter needs to be as mean as he can be here….

Phillips crashes down onto his knees and the referee begins to count………………..1………………………2…………………3…………….Trotter backs into the corner and lounges on the ropes………………4……………………………..5……………………..6……………….Phillips gets back to his feet and crawls under the bottom rope.Trotter is immediately upon him and stomps down on the back of Phillips before dragging him to his feet and executing a vertical suplex……………………1………………………….2…………….shoulder up!

CA:Trotter’s ruthless side is coming through here….he is demonstrating what he really is capable of…

PS:And I hope Grendal is watching this…because he doesn’t want any part of Frankie Trotter in this mood…

Trotter stands up and he drops three consecutive elbows into the chest of Phillips before then running off the ropes and returning with a jumping legdrop………………………1………………………………..2………………kickout from Phillips.Phillips begins to get back to his feet and Trotter nails him with a dropkick and then lifts Phillips up on the come back,nailing a flapjack takedown…

CA:Face-first…Trotter with the cover…

1……………………..2……………Phillips gets his shoulder up!

PS:I told you people were overlooking Frankie Trotter….this guy is a contender…

Trotter looks slightly disappointed as he gets back to his feet.He bounces back off the ropes quickly and thrusts a boot straight into the ribcage of Phillips before bouncing back off the ropes again,this time coming forwards and attempting to nail a swinging neckbreaker….

CA:Phillips spun right through….TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips spins out of the neckbreaker attempt and then drags Trotter towards him,looking to nail the “rockbottom” in the centre of the ring.Trotter is able to elbow his way free and this time succeeds in hitting the swinging neckbreaker…………………………….1…………………………….2………………….kickout!

PS:Could have been a three….

CA:Could have been,but it wasn’t….Jimmy Phillips has a lot of desire….

Trotter gets back to his feet and he underhooks both of Phillips’ arms,looking for a double underhook powerbomb.Phillips is able to use his power to stay grounded and then he spins free of Trotter’s grip and pulls him into a big spinning powerslam…………………………1……………………………….2………………………..shoulder up!

CA:Jimmy Phillips exploding out of the traps once again…when he gets that burst,nobody can stop him…

They get back up and Trotter runs at Phillips,only to be amazingly body pressed into the air and then slammed back down onto the canvass.Trotter holds his spine as he crawls back up,walking straight into Phillips’ grasp and a big sitdown spinebuster………..

PS:Kickout Frankie…

1……………………….2…………………….Trotter pushes his shoulder off the mat!

CA:Neither of these men are giving an inch…close fought battle but no clear sight of victory…

Phillips rolls back up onto his feet and he waits for Trotter to stagger back into the corner before rushing in and connecting with a bodysplash.The crowd applaud as Phillips then beckons his opponent out into the centre and grabs his arm…

PS:He wants this bad…

Phillips looks for the “rockbottom” again but Trotter is able to spin out and counter with a face-first russian legsweep.Frankie then gets back to his feet and stumbles over to the corner,raising himself onto the second rope. Phillips slowly gets back up and is then wiped out by a diving double axe handle to the top of the head……………………1……………………………..2………………..Phillips kicks out!

CA:Nearfall once more…but Jimmy Phillips continuing to stay alive in this match…

Frankie Trotter gets up and he kicks the ropes in frustration before pulling Jimmy Phillips up by the head.He snapmares “The Talent” back onto the mat and then bounces back against the ropes,coming forward with a ferocious kick straight to the face but Phillips is able to roll out of the way…

PS:Phillips was out cold if that kick connected…

CA:Good job it didn’t…..

Phillips crawls back up in the corner and Trotter rushes towards him,only for Phillips to sidestep again,causing Frankie to crash against the turnbuckle.Trotter staggers back out and Phillips waistlocks him into a crunching german suplex,into a bridge…

…2
…………..shoulder up!

PS:Phew….there was a moment then when I thought that was a three…

CA:I think a few of the fans at ringside thought the same thing…very close call….but this contest is still up for grabs…

Phillips makes his way back to his feet and he lifts himself onto the second rope as he waits for Trotter to rise.Frankie is slightly groggy and is quickly knocked down by a flying shoulder block from Phillips before “The Talent” then bounces against the ropes and rushes back forwards and smashes Trotter with a flying forearm smash………….1……………………………2……………..shoulder up!

CA:Phillips is going to try and power his way through now…

The crowd are on their feet and cheering as Phillips whips Trotter into the corner before following up with a clothesline.Trotter is able to pull his knees up and slam them against Phillips’ jaw before lifting himself onto the second rope and diving off with a double axe handle….

PS:Frankie’s back in the big time…oh yes…

Phillips drops down to his knees and Trotter nails a quick snap DDT…………………1…………………2………………..shoulder up.Frankie Trotter is on his feet and looking at the referee with disappointment before backing to the corner and kneels down.He beckons for Phillips to stand up..

CA:Trotter feels that perhaps this might be his shot…like this match is here for the taking…

Phillips holds his head as he gets up and Trotter rushes at him for a spear,only for Phillips to spin him on contact,nailing a huge powerslam.Phillips gets back to his feet and spits in anguish before welcoming Trotter back up into a northern lights suplex….

….1
…………2
…………………………….Trotter gets his shoulder up in the air!

PS:These guys are switching the momentum every few moments…

CA:So difficult to predict what happens next…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:50 pm

Phillips kicks Trotter in the stomach when he rises and looks for a vertical suplex but Trotter floats over the back and pulls Phillips into a schoolboy…………………1…………………2……………….shoulder up.They both get back up and Trotter looks for a big boot but Phillips ducks it and nails another german suplex.He then drags Trotter up by the head and drills him with a powerbomb into a pinning combo………………………..1………………………….2……………Trotter just kicks out.

PS:Get yourself together Frankie…..this isn’t the time to slip up…

Phillips beats his chest and looks out towards the adoring masses before stalking Trotter.The crowd wait in anticipation as Trotter slowly makes his way back to his feet and walks into the clutches of his waiting opponent….

CA:TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks to drill Trotter with the “rockbotton” but Trotter elbows his way out again.Phillips staggers off balance and then turns around…

PS:BROWN BREAD!

Trotter looks to capitalise with the “codebreaker” but Phillips leans back and the bottom drops out.Trotter’s head clatters the canvass and Phillips seizes both of his legs,nailing a slingshot….

CA:Oh that’s not very good….TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips slingshots Trotter into the corner and he crashes against the referee,flooring the official.Trotter then staggers back around and falls victim to the “rockbottom”…

CA:One…..two…..three….

PS:No referee…..

CA:Jimmy Phillips should be advancing here….

The crowd are roaring in anger as it becomes apparent that the referee will not be coming around any time soon.Phillips gets back to his feet and makes his way over to the official,doing everything he can to revive him.The efforts are futile though and Phillips gives it up as a bad job and makes his way back over towards Trotter.He grabs his opponent by the head…

*Crowd boo furiously

CA:Now cmon…

PS:No referee,no foul…

The crowd boo louder and louder as Trotter slams his fist right into the groin of Phillips and then pulls away.Phillips staggers away in agony as Trotter scrambles back to his feet and takes advantage…

PS:BROWN BREAD!

*Pyros explode

CA:Oh my…

Trotter nails the “codebreaker” at the very same time that red pyros explode from the stage and the crowd look on in shock.Some cheer and some scream as the giant form of Grendal appears through the curtain.Trotter is on his knees and he turns towards the entranceway with a look of horror on his face….

PS:He’s not supposed to be out here…

CA:Just like the main event last week,when Trotter wasn’t supposed to be involved….what goes around,comes around in my opinion…

Grendal storms down to the ring and climbs onto the apron.He steps over the ropes with ease and Trotter reluctantly faces him,throwing a right hand.Grendal blocks the shot and fires off with three of his own before seizing Trotter’s head and butting him to the mat.Trotter is dazed and confused as he gets back to his feet and Grendal locks his hand around the throat…

CA:MY GOD WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Trotter is slammed with ferocity against the mat with the force of the chokeslam,the whole ring shakes on impact.Grendal leans over Trotter and stares deeply into his face before rolling from the ring and making his way towards the backstage area…

PS:This is not right…..this is sickening…

CA:This is justice…two weeks in a row that Frankie Trotter has cost Grendal a match,payback is a b1tch!

The arena is rocking as the referee slowly begins to get back to his feet.Phillips grabs the ropes and begins to pull himself up.He wipes sweat off his brow and shakes his head before turning around and breaking into a sprint…

PS:Frankie had no time to get himself back together…
CA:No time…GAME-CHANGER!....and the game is very much over….

The crowd stomp their feet and clap their hands as Phillips crashes into Trotter with a huge clothesine and then drops down into the cover…

PS:No this isn’t right…

CA:Seems right to me and this packed out crowd…

……2
……………..3!

CA:Jimmy Phillips has advanced….final spot goes to “The Talent”…my god what an effort it has taken…

PS:He was gifted the win…he didn’t deserve that….

CA:Some people will argue,but we will never know…..this match was in the balance but it was decided in the blink of an eye…

PS:I am disgusted…

CA:Take it up with the board of appeal…

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………………….Jiiiimmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy Phhhiiiiiiiiilllllllliiiiiiipppppppppppssssssss!

The crowd are on their feet and cheering as “Cold Ash” echoes out and Jimmy Phillips has his arm raised in victory.He holds his ribs in apparent pain but smiles with triumph all the same.

CA:Jimmy Phillips is gonna be celebrating tonight…..

PS:Hayley Lennox will be cracking open the champagne as we speak….

CA:It was back and forth,both men gave it their all…but we knew there was space for only one….Jimmy Phillips secures the final spot in the quarter finals,taking one step closer to world title glory…

PS:And he owes a massive debt to that big freak…

CA:So he does…but right now I am sure he doesn’t care one jot…Phillips advances,he is in the last eight….

PS:What a showdown it is going to be next week….eight men will vie for a semi final spot,it’s all on the line….

Frankie Trotter rolls out of the ring looking sullen, as Jimmy Phillips climbs up onto the ropes and poses for his delighted fans.He smiles and nods his head before motioning a belt around his waist.Suddenly the lights go down in the arena.

CA:What the….

PS:Up on the big screen…

*A message appears up on the screen:
“I come for what is mine”
“The world shall know the truth”
“The Future is here, the Revolution is upon us”

CA:I’m none the wiser…

The lights in the arena come back on and the crowd are stunned as a man stands in the centre of the ring.He is dressed in black trousers and a black hoody. His hood is up and underneath is a grim reaper’s mask.Jimmy Phillips climbs down off the turnbuckle as the masked man reveals a sledgehammer in his possession and he slams the hammer straight into Phillips’ face as he turns around..

PS:Wow…

CA:What the heck is the meaning of this…

The crowd are booing and looking on in shock as the unknown newcomer stands over the unconscious body of Jimmy Phillips.He continues to look down at Phillips as the show goes to its end.

CA:This has been a wild night,sensational action and an unbelievable end….we have no idea what is going on here but with any luck we will have an answer for your next week.Thanks for joining us folks and be sure to tune in again next week.

PS:Night all…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down