The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6*

Go down

CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6* Empty CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:43 pm

*The show goes live on air from inside the “First Arena” in New York City. The fans are crammed up into the rafters and the noise is terrific.Red,white and blue fireworks take off in procession,exploding through the runners above the ring. “My way” by Limp Bizkit is screaming out of the speakers as the cameras pan around to the CWA announce table,where Cornelius Arkholme and Paul Salisbury are situated.

CA:Ladies and gentlemen good evening. This is Cornelius Arkholme alongside my broadcast colleague,Paul Salisbury and folks I hope you are ready for a wild night. Four and a half thousand fans have packed out the First Arena here in New York City and the atmosphere is electrifying….these people are ready for an evening of non-stop action….how about you Paul?

PS:Do you even need to ask?.....this is week six Cornelius,in the last five previous to this we have seen this company grow from the ground and surpass all expectation. We are gaining fans by the day, our popularity is going sky high and we are just getting started…

CA:One week from now will be CWA’s very first supershow extravaganza….it will be “Revelation” and on that night we will crown our first ever CWA World Heavyweight Champion….

PS:But before we even start to think about that….here this evening we will see which two superstars earn their spot in that world championship match….which two superstars will be win their “Gateway to Glory” semi-finals and advance to the final match next week?....all that and more is on the horizon for tonight…

CA:It promises to be an emotional rollercoaster to say the least….so many other issues that need some sort of solution,but will that happen here tonight?....will the Lennox family finally find out who the father of Amy really is?...will the masked reaper reveal his identity?......this is all balancing on a knife edge guys and it’s inevitable that something is going to slip,sooner rather than later…

*The crowd suddenly roar and stand to their feet as “Cold Ash” echoes out of the speakers.Red pyros erupt and then Jimmy Phillips strides onto the stage.He has his usual red hoody on and his wrestling trunks, with a plaster across the side of his head.

PS:Jimmy Phillips sporting the casualties of war right now…

CA:Yes he is….two weeks running now that Jimmy Phillips has fallen victim to the “Reaper” that is stalking the Lennox family…

PS:Phillips vowed to fight the corner of the Lennox clan,so I guess the “Reaper” considers him fair game…

CA:It would seem so…but I doubt Jimmy Phillips is in a good mood about it…..he doesn’t even know the whole truth and he is getting beatdown from pillar to post…….

PS:And tonight he has a huge semi-final on his mind…how is going to be able concentrate?

*Jimmy Phillips tags hands with the fans in the front row before he climbs up into the ring and accepts a microphone from Deborah Harding.The crowd are clapping and chanting “Jimm-y Phil-ips” as The Talent gets ready to make his address…

Phillips:Everybody that knows me, knows that whenever I get knocked down,I pick myself back up and I come back better than ever.

So these past couple of weeks when I’ve been laying here on this mat….blood running down my face,blood coming out of my mouth I have known that I would be back here seven days later and I would be ready to drop the bomb all over again…

*Crowd cheer

Phillips:So here I am…and I am a little banged up,a few cuts and bruises but I feel good and I feel strong. I am in the best position I have ever been in my entire life so getting struck in the head with a sledgehammer might hurt,but it won’t stop me from doing what I need and what I want to do.

I am here though to deliver a message,a message that I hope reaches a few ears that I intend it to. First of all to my attacker, the man in the mask. I can see your issues in life, I really can and I can understand that right now you feel hard done by….

But coming in here and making threats, attacking people, that isn’t going to do your case any good now is it. You see you might just be a father looking for justice but the way you are going about business is rubbing people up the wrong way. It’s rubbing me up the wrong way.

CA:Phillips is intense here…

Phillips:Not only are you messing around with the lives of the people I care about, but you are messing around with my life….and that I do not appreciate. You can go about this like a man, call a lawyer and settle for your child related issues in court, like real people do. Because I swear by almighty god that if you so much as appear in this ring with me ever again, I’m gonna take that sledgehammer and I am going to ram it so far up your a55 that the only thing you’ll be fit for is wiping (beep) off a toilet seat!

*Crowd cheer

Phillips:I am not a violent man,but if you push me then I will push back and I’ll push twice as hard as you can. Heed my advice or pay the price,that is your decision.

To Hayley……you know how I feel about you,how I always will feel about you….but the fact is,you ain’t telling me the truth. After all our conversations and heart to hearts you still are not letting me in….not confiding in me.You know who this man is Hayley,I know you do…………..and you know whether he is the father to Amy or not. It’s not fair on me,your father,Eric or Callum laid up in hospital….because of your lies,bad things keep on happening…and I have no doubts that they will continue until you tell us the truth….

PS:He’s got a point there…

Phillips:So tonight I want this all out of the way….before I compete in my match I want an answer Hayley….I want you to come out here and look me in the eyes.I want you to either tell me the truth or walk away because this cannot continue. I can deal with getting beat up, it’s my job, but I can’t deal with somebody I care for, not being honest and open with me.

You need to make a choice right now….you need to come out here in front of all these people and let the world know who Amy’s father is….you need to finally speak the truth Hayley,this has to end here tonight….

CA:Phillips laying down the law….he wants Hayley Lennox out here…

PS:I can’t blame the man…two weeks running he has felt the wrath of this man….it’s time for the truth…

CA:But will we get it…

*Phillips waits for a few moments in the ring as the crowd watch on with anticipation.A few more moments go by and still there is no sign of anyone approaching the entranceway.Phillips looks up to the stage with a resigned look on his face and then shakes his head as he walks to the ropes.

Phillips:I guess that’s your answer then…

*The crowd suddenly gasp as the big screen comes on and shows an extremely unsettling image.Hayley Lennox has been strapped to a chair and her mouth has been gagged. A look of tremendous fear is obvious on her face as a figure,dressed all in black,stands beside her.

CA:Jesus..

PS:This is bad..

*The man in the “Grim reaper” mask stares into the camera and then begins to speak in the same distorted voice.

???:There is a reason why your beloved cannot be there with you Jimmy…..that reason is me.

*Phillips looks furious

???:I can answer any question you need me to…..I can tell you everything that you need to know.

*The man laughs sinisterly

???:You see Jimmy, I am a man that has been pushed to the brink….pushed by the entire Lennox family to do things I would not normally do. I have known for months that I was the father of Amy….and yet Hayley said I could have nothing to do with my own daughter. She fled Los Angeles and came here to the safety of her family. I pursued her and yet still she refused to give me my parental rights.

It was then that I decided to push the envelope…

CA:What is he talking about?

PS:Be quiet and you might be able to hear…

???:First came Callum…..

*The crowd look stunned as the “Reaper” holds up a picture of Callum Lennox

???:I sent a message to Hayley via her sibling…I showed her the lengths I was willing to go to in order to see my daughter. It was me that left Callum Lennox bleeding to death in the parking lot…me that left the limousine driver unconscious…..it was me that put one Lennox family member in the hospital…

CA:This guy is sick…

???:But that was just the beginning…I had barely scratched the surface and I have been willing to go one step further each and every week since. Everytime Hayley refuses to agree to my terms…I send a new and more alarming message.

I have threatened her and I have maimed you right there in that very ring for two weeks running….I have shown Hayley that until she does as I say,things are only going to get worse…

*Jimmy Phillips looks furious and begins to remove his hooded top

???:I won’t be coming out there to fight you Jimmy…so save the bravado for somebody who cares. My fight is not with you….it’s with Hayley,and the rest of her worthless family. This woman right here, the woman you profess to love….she doesn’t care about anybody but herself,she never has and she never will. Over the last few weeks she has refused to co-operate with my demands and willingly sacrificed you and her own brother to protect herself…there is no low that she will not stoop to….face it Jimmy,this woman right here is nothing but a selfish lady of loose morals…

*Crowd boo

???:And I am going to prove it again tonight….I am going to prove it to you,to the rest of her family and to the whole of the world…you are going to see Hayley Lennox in her most truest form….

CA:This doesn’t sound good..

???:Last week I gave Andrew Lennox the opportunity to end this bitter war and hand me my daughter….he refused and for that he will pay. But tonight I extend the offer to this daughter….a once in a lifetime deal for Hayley Lennox to do the right thing…..to allow me to be a part of my daughter’s life….to prove she is not as self-centered as she seems….

I will keep her with me until it is time for her decision to be made….and as each moment passes,so does the opportunity to end this battle with civility….she has until the end of the show to give me what I want,or else I will strike with all my venom……..and to help her make up her mind,I have a few little events planned…

*The man laughs some more and stares at Hayley Lennox,who has tears in her eyes. Jimmy Phillips is kicking the ropes and looking furious.

???:All she needs to do is to satisfy my need, and all of this will go away. It is not a difficult decision to make….is it?

CA:This guy is a nutjob…

PS:Looks like he is making his final demand….Hayley Lennox needs to hand over Amy by the end of the show otherwise this guy is going to do something drastic…

CA:Like he hasn’t already…..no way is Hayley Lennox going to give up her own daughter to this psycho…

PS:Then I guess she is going to pay the price….this guy is saying he already has “events” planned for tonight…what do you think that means?

CA:I shudder to think…Jimmy Phillips looks ready to blow…

PS:Well he’s going to need to keep calm….he has a match in a little while…

CA:Straight after the commercial break….this could not have come at a worse time for “The Talent”…..things are getting heated…

PS:Things are going crazy….you can bet Andrew Lennox is flipping his nut backstage…

*The big screen switches off and the sound of the “Reaper’s” laughter dies out.Jimmy Phillips climbs out of the ring in fury and tries to storm to the back,but is informed by officials that his match is up next.He kicks the barricade in anger as the show goes to a break.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6* Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:44 pm

Match 1
Gateway to Glory Semi Final
Teddy Grimstone vs Jimmy Phillips

Back from the commercials and Jimmy Phillips is standing in the middle of the ring,a thunderous expression on his face.

CA:Welcome back folks and these are huge developments in the world of CWA…

PS:The “Reaper” has now kidnapped Hayley Lennox…he’s admitted to putting Callum Lennox in hospital….and he is threating serious consequences if he is not granted access to his daughter by the end of tonight…

CA:The guy is mentally unstable and he is threatening the whole infrastructure of this business…..

PS:He wants his daughter….you can’t blame him..

CA:I do blame him…he’s a terrorist and it is that simple…if Hayley Lennox does not comply then he is going to do something barbaric…

PS:Ontop of his other planned “events” for this evening…

CA:I cannot only imagine what that might entail…

PS:And talk about getting stuck in the middle…Jimmy Phillips is in one hell of a ruck right now…

CA:He finds out his girlfriend has been lying to him, he then gets beaten up two weeks running……he demands answers tonight only to find out his girlfriend has been kidnapped by the lunatic that has been attacking him….all of that ontop of the fact that he is just seconds away from the biggest match in his career…

PS:Not great timing….

CA:Understatement….

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit. It will be the first “Gateway to Glory” SEMI FINAL!

*Crowd pop

CA:The winner of this match is one bout away from being world champion…that’s how big this is,that is what is at stake…

PS:And yet there is no way that Jimmy Phillips is fully focused…

Deborah Harding:Introducing first………………from Cleveland,Ohio…………weighing in at 257 pounds……………….Jiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiilllllllllliiiiiiiiipppppppppppssssssssss!

The crowd roar in approval as Jimmy Phillips bounces back off the ropes and throws a few shadow punches in the centre of the ring.He breathes deeply and then raises his head towards the stage as “No more sorrow” echoes out and blue fireworks explode across the stage.

PS:This is the guy to beat aswell…my pick for the tournament….not getting any better for Jimmy Phillips…

CA:Not to mention the history between these two guys….serious dislike…

Deborah Harding:And his opponent………….from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania…………..weighing in at 231 pounds……………….The B*stard!.....Teeeeeeeeddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Grrrrrrrrriiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmsssssssttttttttoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!

The boos ring out from most sections of the arena,only for a handful of fans to cheer loud and chant “Huh,Huh,Huh” in time to the music.Grimstone strides onto the stage and he beats his chest before raising a lone arm into the air.

PS:This guy has been the most impressive in the tournament so far….two submission victories have made Grimstone the favorite…

CA:He may very well be the favorite…Grimstone has been fantastic since signing for CWA and he is determined to become the first ever world champion…

PS:His dislike for Jimmy Phillips and the fact Phillips is not 100% focused may impact on the outcome…

CA:In the first two weeks here on Uprising these two men traded some serious impact…taking it in turns to slam the other through the spanish announce table….the competitive rivalry is startling and I am sure they will take that up a notch here this evening….

Grimstone gets to the base of the ring and then climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes.The referee stands in between both competitors, as they eye each other up and pace back and forth.

PS:Jimmy Phillips needs to push everything else out of his mind…

CA:Easier said than done…

PS:Absolutely…but if he doesn’t then he has already lost…

CA:The winner of this match will advance to the final next week at “Revelation”…the winner of this bout will compete to become the first ever CWA Champion on July 19th….it does not get any bigger than this…

PS:It’s all on the line for these two men….

The referee gives strict warnings to both men about their behavior and then steps away to signal for the bell.The crowd is pro-Phillips but there are audible cheers from Grimstone’s hardcore following as the action gets underway.Both men circle the ring,looking for any sort of opening, and then they engage in a lockup,centre ring.

CA:Phillips has the strength advantage but Grimstone is arguably more technical and a very good mat wrestler…

Phillips uses his power advantage to push Grimstone back against the ropes before looking for a clothesline on the comeback.Grimstone ducks the blow and fires off three punches of his own before whipping Phillips into the corner.He follows in but Phillips gets his elbow point into the jaw of Grimstone and then lifts himself onto the second rope…

PS:Flying shoulder…

Phillips knocks Grimstone down with the flying shoulder tackle and then quickly rushes off the ropes,returning with a jumping clothesline as Grimstone tries to rise……………………..1……………………….2……………..shoulder up!

CA:Phillips starting brightly…

PS:But is his mind up to the task?

Phillips tries to pull Grimstone up but is shocked by a jawbreaker, that staggers him back to the corner. Grimstone gets back to his feet and chases in,landing a clothesline to Phillips before ushering him out and hiptossing him to the canvass.Phillips is in a seated position on the mat as Grimstone bounces back against the ropes and returns with a sickening kick to the spine…………………………1………………………………2……………………….kickout from Jimmy Phillips!

CA:That was big impact in the early going…Jimmy Phillips is going to have to weather a lot of storms if he wants to be victorious tonight…

Grimstone backs into the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope.Phillips gets back to his feet and his opponent lands a double axe handle from the second rope before rushing across the ring and returning with a running DDT…

…..2
………shoulder up!

PS:Soo close…

CA:Jimmy Phillips was almost undone right there…

Grimstone pulls Phillips back up by the head and places his head between his legs.The crowd are booing as Teddy laughs and then begins to move into position…

PS:He wants the “rib breaker”…

Grimstone tries to put Phillips in place for the “styles clash” but Phillips counters with a big backdrop.Grimstone gets back to his feet and he rushes forwards with momentum,only to be scooped up and drilled with a samoan drop………………………..1…………………………..2……………………kickout!

CA:Close call,Jimmy Phillips showing his strength…

Phillips bangs his hand against the mat as he crawls back to his feet.He rocks Grimstone with right hands and then looks for an irish whip,only for Teddy to spin inside and kick Phillips in the stomach….

PS:FIRE AND GRIM…

Grimstone looks for the “samoan driver” out of nowhere but Phillips is able to scramble off back and counter with a huge german suplex.He keeps his hands locked and drags Grimstone back to his feet before nailing a second successive suplex….the crowd are on their feet and cheering in anticipation as Phillips pulls his opponent up once again…

CA:Hat-trick…

Phillips looks for the german but Grimstone rolls down the front and pulls his foe to the mat……………..1……………………2…………..kickout.They both scramble back to their feet and Grimstone drives Phillips into the corner,nailing shoulder thrusts as he slams him against the turnbuckle.Grimstone then climbs onto the ropes and begins to deliver hard right hands down into the face of Phillips…

Grimstone’s fans:Huh…..huh…….huh…….huh……huh…….huh………………huh……………hu…

The punches reach seven when Phillips walks out of the corner,with Grimstone on his shoulders, and then drops his opponent backwards into a reverse guillotine across the top rope!

PS:That was a bad landing…

Grimstone’s throat hits the ropes first and he spins over the top and lands on the outside of the ring.Jimmy Phillips recovers in the middle of the ring as the referee begins to count Grimstone out…

CA:We knew this would be a grueling and physical contest between two men that have ambitions for stardom…

PS:You can see already that they are feeling the impact of this bout..

Jimmy Phillips holds his jaw as he begins to get up and Teddy Grimstone is still slumped in a heap on the floor outside……………..4………………………………5………………Phillips gets back onto his feet and makes his way to the corner………………6…………………………7…………..Grimstone pulls himself up onto the apron and Phillips grabs ahold of him before looking to suplex him back into the ring….

CA:Float-over…

Grimstone floats over the back of his opponent and counters in midair with a fantastic “edge o’matic” takedown………………1……………………………..2……………Phillips kicks out.They get back to their feet and Grimstone slams his knee into the gut of Phillips and then hits a neckbreaker………………………..1…………………….2………………shoulder up!

PS:Teddy is back in the zone….he lost it for a few seconds but he is back now…

CA:But Jimmy Phillips is just as keen to exert his own dominance in this contest and he will not lay down for long…

Grimstone spits in frustration before getting back to his feet.He grabs Phillips by the head and pulls him up to his feet before looking to plant him with a piledriver.Phillips struggles against the grip of foe and succeeds in swiping Grimstone’s legs before slingshotting him to the corner.Grimstone’s head collides with the turnbuckle and he staggers back into Phillips….

PS:Oh no…

CA:Jimmy Phillips is digging deep…..boom…..trivector…

The crowd roar as Jimmy Phillips succeeds in nailing three german suplexes in a row,straight into a bridge pin……………..1……………………………….2……………………Grimstone just manages to push his shoulder up off the mat.Phillips breathes deeply as he gets back to his feet,stares out at the packed arena, and then beckons Grimstone to stand up…

CA:Jimmy Phillips senses that maybe he has changed things up here….maybe he has put the momentum on his own side…

PS:Get a grip Teddy…

Grimstone gets back up and Phillips looks for his “rockbottom” finisher but Grimstone counters into a mic check…………………..1……………………..2……………….Phillips gets his hand on the ropes at the very last moment.

CA:And just like that everything switches again…two tremendous athletes going toe to toe right now…

Grimstone holds his head in his hands as the referee tells him that Phillips got ahold of the ropes. Teddy gets back to his feet and he stomps down on Phillips before heading to the corner and beginning to ascend the ropes.Jimmy Phillips is motionless in the centre as Grimstone reaches the top…

CA:Grimstone taking a risk…

PS:He has the confidence factor….DYNAMITE HEADBUTT!

The flashbulbs go off as Grimstone flies from the top,looking for the headbutt. Phillips is prone and unmoving until the very final second when he rolls away,causing Grimstone to land heavily on his face.Jimmy Phillips manages to get back to his feet and he waits for Grimstone to rise before connecting with a northern lights suplex…………………..1…………………………2…………….Grimstone pops the shoulder!

CA:Once again we have a nearfall…but once again this match is kept alive….

PS:These guys might want to save something for the final next week…they will have no energy left after this contest…

The crowd groan as the referee signals just a two count and then Phillips begins to get to his feet once again.He wipes a bead of sweat from his face and then pulls Grimstone up and flips him into the air for a powerbomb…

CA:Backslide counter…..

1…………………………2…………..Phillips just manages to kick out.They both get back to their feet and Grimstone charges for a clothesline but Phillips demonstrates his power by body pressing Grimstone above his head and then drops him into some snake eyes across the top turnbuckle.Teddy staggers back around into a crushing spinebuster……………………..1……………………….2……………………………shoulder up!

PS:Yes….

CA:The Pittsburgh native is not willing to crumble to that…..these two men are going above and beyond right now…

Phillips rolls onto his back and stares up at the ceiling with a focused look on his face.The crowd are willing him on as he slowly gets back to a vertical base and then ushers his opponent back up…

PS:Phillips looks like he has a plan here…

CA:He does…masterlock!

Phillips pulls Grimstone into a full nelson and attempts to synch the submission hold in but Teddy is quick and throws a back headbutt to the face of Phillips before spinning out and kicking Phillips in the stomach….

PS:PILEDRIVER….GOT HIM…

….2
…………….Phillips just kicks out!

CA:Yet again we go close….but yet again it is not enough…

PS:What do they have to do to one another?

The referee breaks away and signals a two count as the crowd roar in approval.Grimstone looks perplexed as he gets back to his feet and begins to untie the cover on the top turnbuckle,only for the referee to intervene before he can do so.

CA:Grimstone showing a little frustration here…he can’t finish his opponent off so instead resorting to illegal tactics…

PS:The B*stard makes his own rules….

Grimstone shakes his head at the referee before turning away and focusing his attention back on Phillips. Jimmy slowly staggers back to his feet and he turns back into Grimstone,who flips him onto his shoulders…

PS:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Grimstone looks for the “samoan driver” but Phillips scrambles off the back and quickly rushes off the ropes as his opponent turns around…

CA:GAME-CHANGER!

PS:CROSSFACE!

Phillips runs back and looks for the “clothesline from hell” only for Grimstone to swivel on his heel and take Phillips to the canvass with the tremendous submission attempt….

PS:He’s gonna make him tap…

CA:It’s not quite locked in just yet…

PS:It’s only a matter of time….Grimstone has won two straight with submission…it’s time to complete the hat-trick…

The crowd are on their feet as Grimstone tries desperately to lock in the crossface on the canvass.Jimmy Phillips is fighting with all his might to scramble free and he manages to grab Grimstone’s hip and roll him over…………………..1……………………………..2…………………………shoulder up!

CA:Jimmy Phillips almost stole one right there…

They both squirm back to their feet and Grimstone walks straight into the grasp of Phillips,who looks for the “rockbottom” but Grimstone is able to elbow his way free.He kicks Phillips in the stomach and looks for a double armed DDT but Phillips swings out and counters with overhead belly to belly suplex…

CA:Beautiful exchange…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6* Empty Re: CWA Uprising Results 12th July 2012 *Week 6*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:51 pm

Phillips launches Grimstone across the ring with his power and then he gets back up with a determined look on his face.The crowd are roaring him on as he drops into a stalking position and waits for Grimstone to get back to his feet…

CA:Jimmy Phillips is lining it up…

PS:Get your senses Teddy…

CA:TOUCHDOWN!

PS:FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Grimstone gets back up and Phillips looks for the “rockbottom” for a third time,only for Teddy to swivel out and lift Phillips onto his shoulders before nailing the “samoan driver”…

PS:He got him….he finished him….

CA:That is a tough break…

Grimstone sits down into the driver and he smiles,pumping his fist into the air as Phillips’ head crushes into the canvass.His momentary celebration allows Phillips to roll under the bottom rope and collapse onto the hard floor before Grimstone can do anything about it…

PS:It’s nothing to worry about…Phillips is finished,he won’t make it back in the ring…

CA:Still a mistake on the part of Teddy Grimstone………….he would have had a three count to contend with instead of a ten count…..Phillips has more time…

Teddy Grimstone looks a little crestfallen as Phillips lays crashed out on the hard floor outside.The crowd are willing Phillips on as the referee begins to count…

PS:That count reaches ten and Grimstone is in the final…

CA:That is the deal…..Teddy Grimstone is very close….

1……………2……………….3…………………….Grimstone crawls back to his feet and stumbles into the corner………………4…………………….5……………Phillips places his hand on the ring apron but is barely able to pull himself onto all fours…..

PS:He’s got nothing left in the tank…..

………….6………………………7…………………..8…………………….the referee has one eye on Phillips and one eye on the timekeeper as the he continues to count……….9…..

CA:Teddy Grimstone is going……NO!

The crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips pulls himself under the bottom rope at the very last moment.Grimstone shakes his head and makes his way over to his foe before repeatedly stomping down on his back.The referee intervenes at the count of four…

PS:Don’t get yourself disqualified Teddy…not when you’re in the ascendency…

Grimstone pushes the referee out of his way and then drags Phillips up by the head and places it between his legs….

CA:The end could be nigh…

PS:It is nigh……RIB BREAKER!

Teddy Grimstone looks for the “styles clash” but it is countered into a thunderous alabama slam from Phillips.Jimmy staggers back into the corner from the impact and Grimstone is able to get back to his feet and charge in…

PS:STINGER…

Grimstone dives in for a bodysplash but Phillips moves aside,causing Teddy to crash against the turnbuckle and then back into a russian legsweep……………………………..1……………………………….2……………………………shoulder up.Phillips is on his knees,breathing deeply, before he gets back to his feet…

CA:Almost 5,000 fans on their feet….this is a war between two outstanding athletes…

Phillips spits across the ring and then pulls Grimstone up and attempts to lift him into a vertical suplex.Grimstone rolls over the back of Phillips’ shoulder and pushes him against the ropes before flooring him with a diving back elbow as he comes back.Both superstars get back to their feet and Grimstone pulls Phillips towards him…

PS:TOUCHDOWN!

Grimstone attempts to nail Phillips’ own finisher but Phillips spins out and counters into a snap powerslam…………….1……………………2…………….shoulder up.They get back to their feet and Jimmy Phillips runs off the ropes…

CA:GAME CHANGER!

He returns and looks for the “clothesline from hell” but Grimstone dodges the blow at the very last second and counters into a back suplex.He drops seven straight elbows to the chest of Jimmy Phillips before crawling over to the corner and beginning to climb up top…

PS:Grimstone has changed the complexion again…he’s all over this….DYNAMITE KID EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

CA:Drops the headbutt from nowhere…

Teddy Grimstone flies from on high and drives his head right into the chest of Jimmy Phillips before making the cover….
….1
….2
……….3!

CA:SHOULDER UP!

PS:No way…

The referee’s hand comes down to count the three as Jimmy Phillips throws his arm in the air,prompting cheers from the crowd.Grimstone immediately turns to the referee and makes his feelings known as the official holds up two fingers…

CA:Teddy Grimstone thinks he should be advancing there…but the fact is,Jimmy Phillips got his shoulder up off the mat…

PS:Close call but I will give the referee the benefit of the doubt…

CA:That’s kind of you…

Grimstone shakes his head in disappointment before stomping Phillips back to the corner and really hammering home with boots to the chest.He breaks on the referee’s four count before rushing back in and crashing his knee against the exposed jaw of “The talent”….

PS:Jimmy Phillips might be thinking of Hayley Lennox’s safety but he might want to consider his own…

CA:Knockout blow….

Grimstone pulls Jimmy Phillips away from the ropes and then heads back to the corner himself.Grimstone’s hardcore following is willing him on as he reaches the top rope…

CA:Grimstone is taking a risk here…

PS:It’s all calculated…feeling froggy…

CA:Frog just got fried…

Grimstone reaches the top and he motions a belt around his waist before looking for a frogsplash,only for Phillips to drive his knees up before impact.Teddy rolls away in agony as Jimmy Phillips uses the ropes to pull himself back up….

CA:Jimmy Phillips refuses the give up on his dream…

Phillips looks out at the packed crowd and then he climbs out onto the apron.He takes a moment to compose himself,waiting for Grimstone to stand back up, and then he slingshots himself back in…

PS:Ouch…

CA:SPEAR!

1……………………………2………………………..Grimstone gets his shoulder up!

PS:It’s not enough…

Phillips rolls onto his back and shakes his head as the referee records yet another nearfall.The Cleveland native crawls back to his feet and bounces back against the ropes,thinking over his next move…

CA:These two men have thrown the proverbial kitchen sink at one another…..they are desperate to fight for that coveted CWA World Championship…..but nothing they can produce has been enough…

Teddy Grimstone gets back up onto his feet and Phillips meets him in the centre of the ring,landing heavy punches to the face.He backs Grimstone onto the corner and looks for an irish whip but Grimstone is able to stand his ground and then poke Phillips in the eye…

CA:Illegal move right there….

The referee chastises Grimstone but he doesn’t listen,nudging the referee aside.He smirks at Phillips,who is temporarily blinded, and then kicks his opponent hard in the stomach…

PS:RIB BREAKER!

Grimstone looks for the “styles clash” once again but Jimmy Phillips is able to swipe his legs.He holds Grimstone’s legs apart and stomps on his chest before slingshotting him to the corner.Grimstone collides with the corner and staggers back…

CA:MASTERLOCK!

The crowd roar as Jimmy Phillips pulls Grimstone into the full nelson and really begins to make him suffer.Teddy Grimstone is squirming and trying desperately to get himself free, but to no avail as Phillips clings on with all he has left…

PS:This is a very bad situation…

CA:This is all about strength….the power that Jimmy Phillips possesses could be just enough to see off Teddy Grimstone…

PS:But Grimstone is my pick…

The crowd are on their feet in a raucous mood as Grimstone flails around the ring,dwindling under the pressure being applied to his back and neck.He begins to stumble down onto one knee as Phillips really presses deep and extends the hold…

CA:Jimmy Phillips would blow away any critics if he wins this match…with so much on this man’s mind,it is amazing that he has got this far…

PS:Don’t speak so soon……STUNNER!

Grimstone reaches back in desperation and manages to grab the back of Phillips’ head before sitting down into a modified stunner/jawbreaker.Grimstone collapses onto the canvass at the very same time that Phillips hits the deck….

PS:Pin him Teddy…

CA:Grimstone has nothing left…surviving that submission took it all out of him…

Grimstone is laying on his stomach in a heap as Phillips is flat out on his back.The referee has no choice but to begin counting them both down…

PS:What happens if they don’t answer the ten?

CA:My understanding is that they will both be eliminated from the competition…and tonight’s main event will become a world championship match….

PS:Get up Teddy….

The referee’s count reaches four when Grimstone manages to shuffle over and lay a palm across Phillips’ chest………………………………….1……………………………….2……………………………3!

PS:Three….THREE……IT WAS THREE REF!

CA:Foot on the ropes Paul….get with the program…

Teddy Grimstone rolls off his opponent and just bangs his head off the canvass in disbelief.The crowd are in fine voice as they chant “C-Dub-A” over and over again.Both competitors try to get to their feet…

CA:These fans are showing their appreciation for what they are witnessing….what a match…

PS:This is just the opening match…

CA:But it’s all on the line…it’s all on the line for these two men…

Grimstone and Phillips finally get back to their feet before bumping into each other in the middle of the ring.They begin to trade with thunderous punches and Phillips gets the upper hand,ploughing Grimstone back to the ropes.He lashes away with knife edge chops to the chest and then a strong uppercut before whipping Grimstone across the ring…

CA:SKY HIGH!

PS:DLO BROWN BABY!

Phillips looks for a variation of the spinning powerbomb but Grimstone amazingly counters in midair with a headscissors that sends Jimmy Phillips sprawling through the middle ropes to the outside.Grimstone takes a moment to catch his breath and then throws all caution to the wind as he runs across the ring…

CA:TIPPING THE TOPEE!

Grimstone dives through the middle ropes in a suicide dive,crashing himself and Jimmy Phillips back into the ringside barrier.The crowd are going nuts as both men lay in a heap on the floor and the referee tries to get them back inside…

PS:That was a ridiculous move from Grimstone…he could have taken the count out….

CA:Say what you want about the guy but I think he wants to prove he is the best……

PS:Even the referee doesn’t want this to end by countout….

CA:Definitely a slow count and I admire him for that….

The referee is clearly slowing down the count as both men try to crawl back to the ring.Teddy Grimstone climbs back up onto the apron but Phillips drags him back down and drives him into the ringpost with venom.He then grabs Grimstone’s arm and looks for an irish whip…

PS:REVERSED!

Grimstone reverses the whip and sends Phillips towards the ring steps,only for Phillips to leapfrog over them and then crash to the floor…

CA:What the hell was that?

Ding ding ding

PS:Ambush…

Teddy Grimstone looks on in shock before he too receives the same treatment that Jimmy Phillips just did.The crowd are on their feet showing their disdain…

CA:Both of these men have just been laid out…

The “Grim Reaper” is standing with sledgehammer in hand as Jimmy Phillips and Teddy Grimstone both lay in a heap on the floor.He bangs the hammer against the ringpost,the sound echoing all around the arena,before grabbing a microphone…

???:That was strike one….just a sample of what I will do if my demands are not met….I can and I will continue to disrupt this show…make a mockery of your stars…..and spoil any well laid plans…..if I must then I will destroy the very foundations of this company until CWA can no longer function……I just hope Hayley Lennox and her parasitical family see sense before that ever needs to happen…these “events” will continue until I get what I want…you have been warned…

PS:My oh my…

CA:This guy is taking the (beep)…one of the best I have ever seen and he has ruined it…

PS:Not only that but he has thrown the championship mix into disarray…what the heck is going on….

Deborah Harding,the referee and the timekeeper are deep in discussion about what to do.Deborah nods in understand after the referee’s decision and then she turns to the crowd.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the referee was forced to draw a halt to this bout after both competitors were assaulted,therefore deemed unfit to continue………as no decision was reached during proceedings it is the referee’s decision that this contest should be a DRAW!

*Crowd boo furiously

Harding:The referee however admits that a further decision must be made regarding the CWA Championship situation….that is not in his jurisdiction and therefore the final decision ultimately rests with the chairman,Mr Andrew Lennox!

CA:Well you can’t argue with that…

PS:But what is the decision?

CA:I guess we will have to wait and see what the boss man says…

PS:I wanna hear his verdict…

CA:I am sure he won’t keep us waiting too long….but this show must go on….we have business to attend to…

PS:I don’t mind this guy going around and trying to get his daughter back…but he had no business in that match….what a plankton…

CA:The “Grim Reaper” strikes again…yet another message sent to the Lennox clan…..and he has vowed to continue in the same vein until he gets access to his daughter…

PS:Just give it to him already and end this…

*The “Grim Reaper” has disappeared as medics check on the condition of Jimmy Phillips and Teddy Grimstone and then the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:56 pm

*The action is backstage and Chris Conforzi receives a warm welcome from the packed out crowd.He is dressed in his wrestling attire and is joined by the beautiful Kayleigh Reed.

Kayleigh:Hey Chris…

Conforzi:Kayleigh,what a pleasure…

*They both smile at each other

Kayleigh:Chris….last week you came up just short in your quest to become CWA Extreme Champion. It was a performance that won you a lot of fans….one in particular…

*She blushes slightly and Conforzi smiles to himself.

Kayleigh:But you were disappointed with the outcome?

Conforzi:I was disappointed because I know I am better than that. I know last week was tough going….four other guys wanting the exact same thing that I did and that was never going to be easy,but I showed what I am capable of….and hopefully that is just the beginning of my journey.

Kayleigh:I’m sure it is Chris…..but there was a lot of talk on the internet these last seven days about some issues between yourself and Tyler Roth….it was evident to anybody watching last week that there is animosity between the two of you…animosity that grew at the end of last week’s match when Tyler put you through a table…but what are your thoughts on this man?

Conforzi:Honestly?...I think the guy is a no-good bully. He comes in here with his godly stature and his “holier than thou” attitude but he doesn’t impress me. He boasts about hurting people…he enjoys inflicting damage to others and I have no patience for a man like that…

I know all about men like Tyler Roth…he thinks because he is bigger than me and stronger than me that he is better…..but he isn’t as tough as I am, and he damn sure doesn’t have the heart that I do. I guarantee that Tyler Roth should look elsewhere next time he wants a fight,because I will not allow him to push me around again…

Kayleigh:Does he not frighten you?

Conforzi:Absolutely not Kayleigh…I know why people fear Roth,because he looks tough and he acts tough. But men like that don’t like it when the going gets tough,when somebody they are pushing around decides to push back….I am one of those men that will push back harder than he could ever imagine.

It’s not just about size…it’s about courage and determination. It’s about skill and the will to survive in any situation put in front of you…..and I excel in all of those departments…

*Kayleigh looks Conforzi up and down and bites her lip

Kayleigh:What about tonight….tonight you face another competitor that outweighs you and out sizes you….how do you expect to fare against Dennis Hart?

Conforzi:Hart and Roth are cut from the same cloth…two big dummies who think they can do anything they want because they are bigger than the rest of us….but I won’t just stand around and let them get away with it…I’ll show them,show the world that anybody can be the best…..if you set your mind to it,anybody can be number one….

Dennis Hart has already had a rude awakening to how things can change when you meet somebody willing to fight back….but tonight I’ll take the next step…tonight I will send a message and I will teach him a lesson…

Kayleigh:Thanks for your time Chris…and good luck tonight….

*Kayleigh looks as though she is about to kiss Conforzi on the cheek before pulling away.Conforzi smiles at her and then leaves the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:59 pm

*The scene changes and Andrew Lennox is sat at his desk,looking furious.Security personnel are milling around him and CWA Legal Advisor, James Foster is sat in the chair opposite.

Lennox:How have we not found her yet?

Foster:Security are doing everything they can sir…

Lennox:They must be in the building….the guy is broadcasting off my monitors…he is interrupting my matches…..HE HAS MY DAUGHTER HOSTAGE!

*Lennox slams his fist onto the desk and everyone turns around.The head of the security team puts down his phone and speaks to Andrew.

Security:Sir we assure you that your daughter will be returned safely…

Lennox:When?...I want her here right now….

Security:We are doing everything in our power….

Lennox:Do more….please find her…

*The security guard looks sympathetic and nods his head before getting back on the walkie talkie.

Foster:I’ve had the “Agency” on the line….

Lennox:Why?

Foster:The outcome of that last match hasn’t sat well…

Lennox:Please tell me you are joking?....those vultures do not miss a trick…

Foster:I told them that the matter would be taken care of…

*Lennox slumps back in his chair and shakes his head

Lennox:Never in my wildest dreams did I think things were going to end up like this…it’s a mess James…

Foster:Nothing we can’t fix sir…

Lennox:How?

Foster:We get Hayley back…we ensure your families’ safety…..we bring this “reaper” to justice and everything will fall into place…

Lennox:You make it sound simple..

Foster:It will be….it’s like the domino effect…once we get one factor taken care of,the rest will fall into place…

Lennox:And what about the “agency”….what do you propose?

Foster:They are not going to let it lie sir…they will want blood if the situation is not resolved….

Lennox:I don’t see why I can’t just name the world champion with whoever wins the main event….

Foster:Because the contract is binding…..it stated that the tournament would end on July 19th……and it also stated that every competitor would be afforded “fair practise”….

Lennox:Ain’t that some (beep)….

Foster:Quite….but the fact is,we can’t just hand the championship over to the winner of tonight’s main event,it will not fly………

Lennox:Well what do you propose then?

Foster:I have two possible ideas…..but the final choice is down to you…..

*Lennox beckons for Foster to continue as the door of the office opens and a young security guard enters

Security:We might have found her…

*Everyone turns towards the door and then the security leader beckons for the young man to lead the way

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:00 am

*The action switches again into the parking lot.The whole scene is silent as the camera pans around and shows a figure on all fours.

PS:What is that?

CA:…..

*Cornelius Arkholme can be heard laughing as Cedric Jones is shown crawling past cars.He jumps at the slightest sound and then rolls under a nearby jeep as an alarm sounds across the lot.

PS:Is this idiot for real?

CA:I think so….you know the rules Paul….Cedric Jones can be pinned or submitted at anytime during this broadcast and lose his Extreme Championship…

PS:You don’t have to remind me….I might go out in that lot myself and end this painful experience…

CA:You wouldn’t stand a chance…

PS:Says you…

*Jones rolls back onto his feet and he creeps across the lot towards the door into the arena.The door suddenly swings open and two kitchen staff walk out for a cigarette break,causing Jones to throw himself into the back of a nearby dumpster.Cornelius Arkholme roars with laughter.

PS:This is not happening…

*A few moments pass as the kitchen staff talk amongst themselves and then Cedric Jones creeps past them and enters the arena.

CA:Nothing like a good bit of light humour to change the mood….Cedric Jones is winning everyone over…

PS:Not me…the guy is a douche and I can’t wait for that six man tag match later….that championship is changing hands….

CA:If Cedric Jones is pinned or submitted before this evening is over,then he loses his title…but should he survive past ten pm then he will be a belt holder for another week at least…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:04 am

Match 2
Dennis Hart vs Chris Conforzi

PS:What about the developments with Hayley Lennox?

CA:Seems like security have a lead…with any luck they can find her and return her to safety…there is a baby back there who needs her mother…

PS:She needs a father to….

CA:….

PS:You know I am right on that…

CA:I don’t know anything…but I am sure that Amy Lennox needs a stable life to grow up,not the disarray going on at the moment….

PS:We need a resolution…I will admit that…

CA:I just don’t want this situation to go too far that it cannot be resolved….it’s teetering on the very edge…

PS:And who the hell are “The Agency”…and what is their connection to the “Gateway to Glory” tournament and it’s outcome?

CA:Beats me….but the situation seemed to unsettle Andrew Lennox,ontop of everything else….and I am sure he will be making a decision regarding the CWA Championship later on…

PS:Something else to look forward to…

The cameras pan back to ringside and the crowd cheer loud as “What I’ve done” echoes out.Red and silver pyros explode up into the air.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for fall with a ten minute time limit………………Introducing first……………..from Toronto,Ontario, Canada………..weighing in at 224 pounds………..Chhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiisssssssss Cooooooonnnnnffffffoooooorrrrrrrzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiii!

CA:Young Canadian with a lot to prove in action right now…

PS:Conforzi did well last week, I will credit him…but he didn’t win,once again…he didn’t get the job done and I am starting to think I was right all along….he has potential that I don’t think he will ever recognise….a shame…

CA:I wouldn’t make a decision on that just yet….Conforzi hasn’t had much luck thus far but all can change…the talent is there,all he needs is something to go his way…

Conforzi throws his arms in the air and then tags hands with the fans as he makes his way to ringside.He climbs up onto the apron and poses for the crowd before jumping over the ropes and stretching in the middle of the ring.

PS:Conforzi is a small dude though….

CA:It’s not all about size Paul,you should know that…

PS:Speak for yourself….

Conforzi bounces back against the ropes as “We are the future” screams out and the boos follow.Purple and red fireworks explode into the air as the second competitor walks onto the stage.

Deborah Harding:And his opponent…………………..from Nottingham,England………………weighing in at 325 pounds………..Deeeeeeeennniiiiiiiiiisssssss Haaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttt!

PS:Look at Conforzi and then look at this guy….big difference…

CA:Big difference in size but it’s not all about that….

Dennis Hart strides onto the stage and he beats his chest with abit of venom before pointing down to Chris Conforzi and draws his finger across his neck.

PS:Dennis Hart is a behemoth….a proper powerhouse and he will dominate Chris Conforzi here tonight….

CA:You seem confident….but Hart has his weaknesses….he is susceptible to submission styles…as shown by Johnny Goldman last week and Jimmy James before that…

PS:He still dominated James though and pushed Goldman to his limits…Conforzi is not going to trouble the big man…

CA:Should be a very intriguing contest…two very different styles, but each man is extremely talented in their own right….

PS:I’m going for out and out domination….

CA:David vs Goliath…but who will reign supreme?

Dennis Hart climbs up into the ring and is held back by the referee as he storms in on his opponent.Conforzi stands his ground and merely stares as Hart trash talks him.The crowd strike up a “Chris Con-for-zi” chant and the referee signals for the bell…

CA:With just seven days until the first ever CWA supershow at “Revelation” these two men will want a performance that proves they warrant a big spot on the card…

The bell sounds and Hart quickly closes Conforzi into the corner.He looks to land with big haymakers but Conforzi ducks out of the way and then lands with three quick chops to the chest.Hart covers up and manages to push Conforzi to the floor before running out after him…

PS:BIG BOOT!

Conforzi shows athleticism by doing the splits in the centre of the ring,dodging the boot.He gets back to his feet as Hart turns around and nails a flying heel kick that wipes Hart out.Conforzi then rushes towards the ropes with momentum…

CA:LIONSAULT!

Conforzi backflips back off the ropes before the moonsault but Hart rolls away in time.Conforzi manages to land on his feet but staggers back slightly as Hart gets back up and rushes at him…

PS:Conforzi lost his balance…SPEAR!

Conforzi manages to leapfrog over Hart and send the big man crashing into the corner.He then springboards onto the ropes and vaults back into an impressive missile dropkick takedown on Hart………………….1……………………..2……………..powerout!

PS:He was never keeping the big man down…

Conforzi lashes kicks into the chest and arms of Hart before running off the ropes and returning with a stiff low hesitation dropkick to the face of his opponent. Conforzi then rolls back onto his feet and into the corner…

CA:SPLIT-LEGGED…

Conforzi looks for the split-legged moonsault but Hart has him scouted and drives his knees up into the midsection as Conforzi comes back down.Hart gets back to his feet with an angry look on his face and then almost decapitates Conforzi with a running clothesline…………………………..1………………………..2…………………..shoulder up from the Canadian.

PS:Dennis Hart is done playing around now…

Hart drags Conforzi up by the head and butts him back into the corner.He stomps heavily on Conforzi’s midsection before grabbing his arm and whipping him to the opposite corner.Conforzi slams into the turnbuckle with impact and spins upside down (ala Shawn Michaels) before collapsing back down and into a running boot from Hart……………….1…………………………….2…………………….kickout!

CA:Chris Conforzi needs to try and keep this at as much of a distance as he can….because power wise this is no match…

Hart stomps down on his opponent’s chest before dropping repeated elbows.He leans over Conforzi and chokes him with his hand to the referee’s four count and then stands back up again.The official chastises him but Hart ignores the referee before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a solid knee to Conforzi’s temple.

PS:Hart is taking control now…witness some greatness on show….

Hart climbs out onto the apron and then scales the ropes.Conforzi is just about getting back to his feet when he feels the full force of a flying heel kick from the top rope….

CA:Dennis Hart might have just knocked Conforzi out…

Conforzi is flat out on the mat as Hart stands up and begins to taunt the crowd.He laughs as he beats his chest and then grabs Conforzi’s legs…

PS:And now the suffering begins…cloverleaf…

CA:Small package….

Hart looks for the submission but is dragged into a pinning combo……………..1…………………………2…………………shoulder up.They both scramble back up and Hart drives his knee into the midsection of Conforzi before nailing a gutwrench backbreaker……………………….1………………………2…………kickout!

PS:Conforzi might have a little spell now and again but he doesn’t belong in a ring with someone like Dennis Hart…..he doesn’t belong…

CA:I don’t agree with that at all…

Hart pulls Conforzi up by the head,but takes some solid punches to the midsection.Conforzi breaks free of his opponent’s grip and lands a dropkick to the chest that wobbles Hart back to the corner.Conforzi follows up with a shining wizard and then stands on the second rope as he grips Hart’s head…

CA:BULL…

Conforzi looks for a second rope bulldog but Hart uses his strength to counter into an atomic drop and follows up with an urange sideslam……………………1………………………….2………………………shoulder up.

PS:You can’t compete with strength like that…

Dennis Hart gets up and barks at the referee with annoyance before hauling Conforzi up by the hair and throwing him into the corner.He drives his knee into Conforzi’s stomach and lands with hard back elbows before lifting the smaller man up onto the top rope…

CA:Not a safe place to be for Chris Conforzi…

Hart rocks his opponent’s head back with right hands and then climbs up onto the ropes with him.He lands a solid headbutt to the side of Conforzi’s face before pulling him into a front facelock….

PS:Superplex is on the horizon….and Conforzi will not get up from this…..

CA:SUPER-OH MY GOD!

Crowd: That was awe-some x7

CA:Never seen that before…

Hart lifts Conforzi off the top for the superplex but Chris Conforzi somehow floats over the back of Hart in midair and lands a backcracker as they fall onto the canvass.He quickly crawls across and makes the cover…

PS:No…

CA:Shock on the cards…

…2
…………..Hart gets his foot on the ropes.

PS:That is ring scouting to it’s highest…

CA:Conforzi getting very unlucky there….I think this was over…

Conforzi rolls across and breathes deeply before getting back to his feet.Hart is just getting up a vertical base as Conforzi rushes across and lands a step up enzeguiri to the side of the head.Conforzi then rolls across and leaps up onto the top rope…

CA:Conforzi taking a risk…Macho Man looking down……..OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Conforzi gives the thumbs up to the fans as he comes flying off the top and drives his elbow point into the middle of Hart’s chest…
…1
……2
………………..Hart gets his shoulder up!

PS:It is not enough….Conforzi doesn’t have a move in his arsenal to finish this match in his favor…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:08 am

Conforzi gets up and slams punches into the head and face of Hart before attempting an irish whip.Hart is too strong though and he reverses, sending Conforzi crashing into the turnbuckle…

CA:Check that out…

Conforzi shows his speed and agility to spring straight onto the top rope and he twists back into a crossbody attempt,only for Hart to drive a big boot into his ribcage whilst he hangs in midair…

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PS:That will break some ribs…

Hart quickly grabs Conforzi and follows up with a pumphandle slam………………………..1…………………..2…………….Conforzi barely kicks out!

CA:Chris Conforzi has had an up and down start to his CWA career…but even in defeat he has looked very impressive…..one big win could propel him into title contention…

Hart gets back to his feet and he gives the fans the finger before stomping down on Conforzi’s chest.He backs Conforzi to the corner and chokes him with his foot before backing away on the count of four.Conforzi gets back to his feet as Hart chases him back in…

PS:Check out that stinger splash…

Hart really crushes Conforzi against the corner and then runs off the adjacent ropes as Conforzi staggers out into the centre….

PS:SPEAR…SPEAR…

Conforzi looks like a destined victim for the spear but he somehow counters with a drop toe hold at the last minute.He rolls over the top and grabs Hart’s legs…

CA:WALLS OF CONFORZI!

The crowd roar as Conforzi tries to synch in the liontamer,only to be kicked away with real power.Both men scramble back up and Hart looks for a capoeira kick but Conforzi ducks the blow and then jumps on Hart’s back…

CA:Sleeper….

Conforzi clings on for dear life and tries to slip his forearm underneath Hart’s chin for the true sleeper hold.Hart staggers off balance and tries to overthrow his opponent but he is struggling to make it happen.Conforzi locks his legs around Hart’s waist and manages to close his arm around the windpipe…

PS:What does he think he’s doing….

CA:Fighting with all he has….Conforzi has the sleeper….

The crowd watch on in anticipation before Hart rushes back to the corner and drives all his bodyweight into Conforzi against the turnbuckle.The hold is released and Hart follows up with sickening back elbows to the jaw of his foe before staggering out to the centre…

CA:Nervous moments for Dennis Hart right there…

PS:Don’t know what your talking about…

Conforzi runs out after his opponent but Hart is ready for him and tilt-a-whirls him into a running powerslam…………………1………………………….2…………………Conforzi gets his shoulder up off the canvass!

CA:You have to remember that we are just starting out here in CWA….each of these matches are defining these superstars and their standing in the organisation…

PS:Absolutely agree with that…until “Revelation” is over next week,we have no idea where everyone fits within the hierarchy….

Hart claps his hands together with thunder and then gets back to his feet.He grabs a handful of Conforzi’s hair and drags him to his feet before slapping him clean across the face with his free hand.The crowd boo furiously as Hart then drives his knee into Chris’ midsection and gutwrenches him into a powerbomb…

CA:So disrespectful….COUNTER!

The crowd cheer as Conforzi counters in midair with a dragonrana takedown…………………..1……………….2…………………shoulder up.Both men scramble to their feet and Conforzi ducks a clothesline before running to the ropes and jumping into a springboard…

CA:TORNADO DDT!

The cheers ring out again as Conforzi plants Dennis Hart with the spinning DDT and then covers……………………..1……………………2……………..kickout from Hart!

PS:Conforzi can keep coming….throwing all he has….but it is not enough….

Conforzi brushes his hair out of his eyes and shakes his head before getting back to his feet.He claps his hands together and urges the crowd to follow suit as he waits for Hart to stand up…

CA:Conforzi setting himself here….FEDERAL JUSTICE!

Conforzi grabs Hart’s arms and attempts to twist him into the “killswitch” but Hart counters into a dragon suplex……………………1………………………….2………………………..shoulder up!

PS:That was a three…

CA:It really wasn’t….

Both men get back up and Hart looks for a spinning backfist but Conforzi dodges it and dropkicks Hart’s knees out from under him.He then seizes the legs of Hart and pulls him into the middle of the ring…

CA:HOMELAND…

Conforzi tries to synch in the sharpshooter but Hart grabs his hair and plants hard punches into his face before he can lock it in.Conforzi staggers back and Hart gets back to his feet before breaking into a sprint….

PS:SPEAR!

CA:Nailed him…

….2
………………thr-kickout!

PS:What?....noooo….

CA:Conforzi not willing to crumble just yet…

PS:That was a three…

The crowd are jumping up and down with glee as the referee signals a two count.Dennis Hart holds his head in despair before getting back to his feet.Conforzi is the worse for wear as he staggers back up and is seized around the throat before being nailed by a chokeslam into a backbreaker…

CA:That could end it all….

PS:Exclamation point…

Conforzi is sprawled on the deck after the modified neckbreaker and Dennis Hart stares down at him before walking to the corner.The Englishmen begins to climb up onto the top ropes,displaying his athleticism…

CA:Hart doesn’t need to be up there…..Conforzi is done for…

PS:He wants to make sure….that is a 325 pound man on the top rope….

CA:If he lands on Conforzi then you can forget it…

PS:CURB STOMP!

Conforzi is flat out on the mat as Hart perches on the top rope before jumping off and looking to land a double foot stomp to the chest.Conforzi looks likely to suffer before he manages to roll away at the very last second,causing Hart to land awkwardly on his ankle…

CA:Same ankle that took all the punishment last week…ZIG ZAG!

Hart almost collapses on his ankle but manages to stay upright as Conforzi takes advantage with a running zigzag neckbreaker……………………..1………………………………………..2……………………………Hart gets his shoulder up off the mat.

CA:The whole arena thought that was it…

PS:I had my moments…

Conforzi rolls off the cover and wipes sweat from his brow before drawing cheers as he kicks back onto his feet.He raises an arm to the fans before running towards the ropes and leaping into a springboard…

CA:LIONSAULT!

Hart drives his knees up into the air as Conforzi flips back towards him,only for the Canadian to push his hands out in front of him and block the impact of the knee,pulling Hart into the centre of the ring….

CA:WALLS OF CONFORZI….WHAT A COUNTER!

The crowd are on their feet in deep appreciation as Conforzi pulls Hart into the middle of the ring and attempts to turn him over into the liontamer submission…

PS:He doesn’t have the power to turn him…..see what I mean…

Conforzi is halfway to turning Hart over when Dennis grabs his tights and drags him into a schoolboy…………………..1……………………….2……………..Conforzi kicks out.They both get back to their feet and Conforzi leapfrogs over Hart before rushing against the ropes as Hart turns back…

CA:Conforzi looking to make his speed count….

PS:Not for long…..AA SPINEBUSTER!

Hart spins on his heel as Conforzi comes back and twists him into the Arn Anderson spinebuster,only for Conforzi to somehow counter with a monkey flip takedown.They both get back to their feet and Conforzi dodges a strong clothesline before springing onto the ropes….

CA:DISASTER KICK!

PS:FULL NELSON SLAM!

….2
…………3!

CA:It’s over…

Ding ding ding

Conforzi springs back for the disaster kick but Hart ducks it and lifts Conforzi into a full nelson,only for Conforzi to roll down into a pinning combo for the three,much to the delight of the fans.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…….Chhhhhhrrrrriiiiiiiissssssss Cooooooonnnnnnnnffffffoooooooooorrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiii!

CA:Conforzi did it…this young kid from Toronto went in there with the goliath and he came out ontop…what a win…

PS:This is shocking….it’s a fluke….he cheated….he must have…

CA:He didn’t cheat and it was no fluke…Conforzi matched Hart in every way he could and in the end he got a very hard fought victory….he deserves all the praise in the world…

Hart looks shocked and he tries to grab Conforzi but the Canadian quickly rolls under the bottom rope to celebrate his win.The fans reach over the barricade and pat him on the shoulder as he backs into the aisleway as Hart punches the canvass with frustration.

PS:But this was Dennis Hart’s match….he was going to move past last week’s disappointment and kickstart again…

CA:The disappointment continues for Hart….he was outgunned by the smaller man….and I rest my case,size is not all it’s cracked up to be…

PS:What a sham….

CA:Conforzi has proved a point tonight….he has shown that he can be a contender in this company,no matter how big he is….he can be a future star if he continues to work hard…

PS:What a bitter taste this has left in the mouth…

CA:Conforzi kept his confidence throughout……Hart outweighed him,outsized him and at times he out-fought him….but in the end it is Chris Conforzi with the standout victory….onwards and upwards from here….

PS:I don’t think Dennis Hart should let this lie….not after that…

Conforzi backs up the rampway with a triumphant smile on his face as Dennis Hart continues to show his anger in the ring.The crowd show their appreciation towards Conforzi’s efforts and he bows at them before exiting into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:10 am

*The action goes backstage and the crowd cheer as Jimmy James comes into shot with Michael Porter.

Porter:Jimmy I appreciate you taking this time out for an exclusive interview…

James:No problem sir….

Porter:Later on tonight you face off against the newest CWA recruit in Tyler Roth…this guy has already shown himself to be an animal,does it concern you having to go up against a man like this?

James:No doubt that the man is intimidating. He’s six foot four,two hundred ninety odd pounds…..but he is not too smart. Roth is all about the power….and if he doesn’t have his power then his whole gameplan will go out of the window.

Porter:But how do you expect to avoid his power?

James:I have a few ideas…I am blessed to have skills in many art forms of pro wrestling and many of them will be helpful when taking on Roth here tonight. I don’t profess to be the biggest or even the best there is…but I give 110% every single time I compete and tonight will be no different.

I have had a few setbacks in my short spell in CWA….things that have left me disappointed and ponderous. But last week I went back to the drawing board and I worked on my all round game….I honed my skills and I made any relevant changes that were necessary. Although I came up short in my attempts to win the Extreme Championship,I was satisfied with my efforts and feel I showed what I am made of.

There is no easy matches in a place like this…not when every single talent is shooting off the highest base….but I know that if I can continue to work hard then maybe I can push myself up the ladder…maybe I can make an impact and maybe I can make my fans proud….

Porter:I’m sure everyone is proud of your achievements thus far Jimmy and hopefully your fortune will change here this evening…

James:Let’s hope so….I didn’t come to CWA in order to make up the numbers…..I came to make a statement that anything in life is possible….you just have to want it enough….

*Jimmy James gives Michael Porter the thumbs up and then leaves the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

*The action goes backstage and the security teams are leading Andrew Lennox down an abandoned corridor in the back of the First Arena.They close in on a door that is almost hidden in the shadows and they listen to a woman’s voice from inside.

???:Please…..please let me go….

*Andrew Lennox’s face swells with fury

Andrew:That’s Hayley….get in there and get her….

*The security team nod their heads and then boot the door off its hinges as they storm inside.Andrew Lennox enters the room after them and his face drops.

Andrew:What the….

*The room is empty except for a monitor that has been wired up to show Hayley Lennox in her kidnapped state.She is pleading with the “Reaper” but he merely laughs and then straps her mouth back up.Andrew Lennox looks furious as he then spots the figure tied in the corner with a bloodstained face.

Andrew:Eric…..ERIC!....GET SOME MEDICS!

*Eric Balzaar is bound and gagged with blood all over his head.Andrew Lennox begins to untie him as the Reaper speaks through the monitor.

???:Consider that strike two…..your daughter continues to defy me Andrew….perhaps you should make the decision for her….because if you do not comply by the end of the night….the consequences will be irreversible…

*The man laughs again before switching off the monitor.Medics enters the room and begin to check on Balzaar as Andrew stands up and turns to the security

Lennox:You find her or so help me god….this son of b1tch must be stopped at all costs……before we go off air tonight I want his goddamn head on a plate so that I can parade it in front of this crowd….

*The security team nod their head and leave the room as Andrew Lennox looks down on Eric Balzaar with concern.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

*The screen goes fuzzy and then bells begin to chime as a message appears on the screen.

“CWA News Update”

*The screen then begins to show a variety of clips as a voice speaks over them.First a Gay Pride march is shown,followed by various shots of war torn countries.

???:Earlier today it was reported that the apartheid in South Africa was scheduled to grow once more…there has been much uproar regarding the homosexuality of Stefan Alvey…..the South African people are so disgusted that they have decided they would rather die than be affiliated with someone like that…

*The screen then shows Stefan Alvey and a very crude sign over his head reads “Gay”.

???:This vile human being has no care for his fellow countrymen….he would rather watch them suffer than change his ways and conform to normality.

*Alvey is shown laughing and joking in a very bad edit

???:You have to understand that these parasites, more commonly known as homos,….they will infest your cities,your towns and your lives if you allow them to…..they are self-centred,greedy and extremely manipulative….it is time to make a stand and eradicate them from our society before it is too late…

*There is then some very gruesome photos shown off the destruction in places like Auschwitz

???:There are experts that believe this is the only way to truly solve our dilemma…..to round up each and everyone of these creatures and permanently remove them from our planet…….it is reported that these people cannot be saved,that their brains cannot be altered once the gay infection has warped their minds…

*Another shot of thousands on the Gay Pride march are shown

???:Our society is in danger……we are under attack and Stefan Alvey leads the way….he wants to bring us all down and make us suffer like the people of South Africa….he must be stopped…..he must be cleansed….

*The bells chime once again

???:This has been your CWA News Update….thankyou for listenting!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:16 am

CA:What the hell is going on around here?

PS:Beats me…somebody is seriously trying to slander Stefan Alvey…

CA:It’s sickening…..Alvey does not deserve that…

PS:And what about the attack on Eric Balzaar?.....this “Reaper” is really pushing the envelope…

CA:Jimmy Phillips,Teddy Grimstone,Callum Lennox,Hayley Lennox and now Eric Balzaar…where will this end….

PS:I don’t think this guy is going to stop until he gets exactly what he wants…

CA:It just doesn’t ring right to me…I know he wants to see his daughter,but what else is he after…..it is too much of an extreme to go to for just one thing…

PS:You doubt the power of fatherhood Cornelius…he just wants his daughter..

*The crowd in the arena suddenly rise to their feet and go wild as “We will rock you” roars out of the speakers.Red and blue fireworks take off into the air and then a figure emerges through the smoke.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen please give a warm welcome to the CWA Intercontinental Champion….NEW YORK’S OWN (Crowd pop)……………Miiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeee Coooooooooonnnnnnnrrrrrrrraaaaaadddddddddddd!

*Mike Conrad is dressed in a shirt and jeans,the CWA IC belt strapped around his waist.He walks down to the ring and tags hands with all of the fans around ringside before rolling under the bottom rope.He takes his time to go to all four corners,posing with his belt, before accepting a microphone from Deborah Harding.

CA:We have been hearing rumours that Mike Conrad has a statement to make here tonight….an announcement if you will…

PS:Hopefully he is retiring…

CA:I doubt that very much…

Conrad:NEW YORK….NEW YORK!

*Crowd pop

Conrad:You know back when I was a binman,back when I was cleaning up the garbage of this city….I dreamt of one day being a star.Of one day looking back at my days as a refuse worker and saying……I busted my balls to get where I am and I deserve every minute of it!

*Crowd cheer

CA:Nobody works harder than Mike Conrad…

Conrad:I love this city and I will always love this city but when the CWA came calling…I decided that it was time to clean up the trash somewhere else.I decided that it was time for me to chase my dream….to give up the day job and pursue the opportunity of becoming a global star.

PS:That is never going to happen…

Conrad:Many didn’t believe in me….friends and family shunned my idea and said I should get back on that garbage truck….but I didn’t listen. I stuck to my principles and I fought with everything I have……six weeks down the line and those very same people are calling me up….wishing me luck…because I’m the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BABY!

*Crowd pop again

Conrad:I don’t hold grudges….I love my friends and family so I am glad they are back in my life. But there is one component that never turned their back on me….when I first joined this company they supported me and they still support me to this day….and that is each and everyone of you…

Crowd:Let’s go Conrad x10

Conrad:I was accepted by the CWA universe from day one…and your support had grown each and every week. It wells me up inside that you people believe in me and in return it pushes me to give you the best damn performances that I can!

CA:A feel-good moment here in the First Arena…

PS:I feel sick…

Conrad:When I won this championship,I did it because of your support and I did it with love in my heart…..I was determined,I still am determined that every time I step in this ring…I will put on a show and I will walk away victorious for each and every one of you that chants my name….

*The cheers continue

Conrad:I’ve got followers on Twitter…followers on Facebook….but most importantly I have got followers right here in NYC!

Crowd:New-York-City x10

Conrad:You better believe it…..when I stand in front of a crowd like this it gives me goosebumps….knowing we have got people from Queens….from Harlem….from Brooklyn……from Albany…….Long Island…..all together under one roof….each and everyone of us with the same goals…..

That is what pro wrestling is all about……that is what I have been waiting for my entire life…

So with that in my mind I get to my announcement…

PS:Please be retirement…..

Conrad:In just seven days I am informed that CWA will be hosting their first ever supershow,under the banner of “Revelation”….on that night each and every CWA talent will have the opportunity to showcase their talent in front of the world. Earlier today I met with officials and they informed me that I would be defending my Intercontinental Championship at that show…

*Crowd cheer

Conrad:I have said time and time again that I will be a fighting champion and I will defend this championship against anyone deemed worthy enough to challenge……there is an abundance of world class talent in this industry right now and I am prepared to throw down the gauntlet to anyone who wants a crack at being a champion…

*Conrad unstraps the championship and places it over his shoulder

???:That won’t be necessary Conrad…

*The crowd boo as the big screen switches on and The Consultant is shown with a smile on his face.Johnny Oko is in the background doing meditation.

Consultant:You see I too have spoken with CWA officials this morning and I have told them in no uncertain terms that legal action would need to be taken if the sham of last week was not reprieved. Johnny Oko should be competing in a “Gateway to Glory” semi final here tonight…but instead we have returned to Japan for some focused training…

*Conrad shrugs his shoulders

Consultant:But as one door closes,another one opens……CWA officials were made aware of the fact that two weeks ago in that very ring,you were defeated by Johnny Oko……one……..two……three!....He pinned your shoulders to the canvass Conrad…..he proved he was better than you….

*Conrad just glares up at The Consultant

Consultant:A pinfall victory over a current champion is almost an iron-clad reason to make somebody a number one contender…..and that is exactly what CWA officials have done…..

PS:This is great…Johnny Oko is getting what he deserves…

CA:Johnny Oko said he would too good for the Intercontinental Championship…

Consultant:So take a good luck at your belt Conrad…because in seven days time it will no longer belong to you….in seven days time you will face Johnny Oko at Revelation with the Intercontinental Championship on the line…..and he will beat you once again….

Conrad:I thought this belt meant nothing to you?

Consultant:It doesn’t….but in the twisted world of hierarchies, Johnny Oko must once again prove himself worthy of challenging for top honours. The way for him to send a message to the powers that be is by destroying their precious Intercontinental Champion….leaving you a broken and battered mess in the middle of that ring……when you are defeated Conrad…not only will Oko be the champion,he will always be next in line for a world heavyweight championship shot…..mark my words….

Conrad:I’ll see you next week….it will be my pleasure to kick both your a55es all over my hometown….

*Crowd pop as The Consultant’s mouth twists into an evil grin

Consultant:Oh you’ll be seeing us much sooner than that Conrad….ever heard of the phrase “tape-delay”….

CA:What the…..OH MY!

PS:YES!

*The crowd boo furiously as Johnny Oko jumps the barricade and rolls into the ring from behind.He spins Conrad around and then drills him with a “Turkish Delight” codebreaker in the middle of the ring.Oko grabs the IC belt and stands up before bowing to all four sides of the crowd with a smirk on his face.

CA:Goddamn setup…..

PS:This is terrific news…next week at “Revelation”….Conrad vs Johnny Oko for the Intercontinental Championship….new champion baby….

CA:I’m sure Mike Conrad will have something to say about that….goddamn setup from The Consultant…..

PS:It was too easy…Conrad didn’t have a clue…

*Johnny Oko throws the belt down onto Conrad’s chest and the exits the ring to a crescendo of boos.He smirks as he reaches the top of the ramp and then bows once more before making his exit.

CA:One thing is for sure….

PS:What’s that….

CA:It will be one hell of a match next week for the IC Title…..huge announcement…

PS:Yes sir…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:18 am

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo as Tito and Francesco Amoruso are standing with Raymond Alexander.

Raymond:I am joined at this time by the former CWA Extreme Champion,Tito Amoruso….last week your bullying tactics really backfired on you didn’t they Tito?

*Tito looks at his brother and then at Alexander

Tito:I know what your trying to do….trying to push my buttons and get a rise out of me,but I am smarted than that.

Raymond:I am merely doing my job…

Tito:You are one ballsy son of a puta to even talk to me like that….you are lucky I do not cut of your hands right here and slap you with them…

Raymond:You take your best shot…

*Francesco puts an arm on his brother’s shoulder to calm him.Tito smiles

Tito:You are an amusing man,so full of bile and venom…but in reality you have no idea. You think you could survive in the environments that I surround myself with?...you think you are as tough with your fists as you are with your mouth?

*Tito shakes his head at Alexander

Tito:You are weak and pathetic,hiding behind that microphone…..but me,I am strong and I am a fighter who will back up any of his words in a war. Last week I won the CWA Extreme Championship….and last week I lost the CWA Extreme Championship. Whilst the defeat took its toll on me,I will not cry and I will not whine about misjustice.

Instead I will do what all great warriors do, and I will avenge my defeat. Cedric Jones had his moment in the sun last week but he is about to witness a total eclipse.

I promise you Alexander…despite all the rubbish you may spill about me….I will not leave here tonight empty handed….when this night is through,the CWA Extreme Championship will be back where it belongs….strapped right around my waist…

*Francesco nods his head in agreement with his brother

Raymond:And what about this Don Simon character?....what is your affiliation?

Tito:That is none of your business….you can leave….take your microphone that you are so fond of and you practise your tough guy routine in front of the mirror….because know this old man,if you push me ever again….I will kill you!

*Tito stares intently at Alexander before bursting out laughing.He beckons for his brother to follow him out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:19 am

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer at the sight of Stefan Alvey. He is standing with Michelle Steel and he looks a lot more intense than usual

Steel:I know this is a tough time Stefan….but do you mind telling the world what is going on in your head right now?

Alvey:You know throughout my life I have been victimised for one reason or another….but I finally thought I was leaving the past behind. I have been accepted by friends,family and peers. Everything was going great until last week….

I can deal with DJ Elektronic being mad about his mask….but these assaults,this slander crusade against me has hit a raw nerve….to attack me through my heritage,through my own way of life…that is a new low that I did not ever believe I would encounter.

Steel:Do you have any idea who is behind these attacks Stefan?

Alvey:None….I don’t know who would be this vile and manipulative. I have never been so personally insulted or wounded by words but I will admit that it has taken it’s toll…

Steel:And what about last week when you were kidnapped in the back of an ambulance….did your attacker leave no trace?

Alvey:Absolutely nothing…I was heavily concussed and therefore don’t remember an awful lot….but I was taken out of this arena and dumped on the city limits….somebody is doing a great job of playing tricks on my mind and I do not appreciate it one bit…

I am not a bad person…but if somebody wants to fight me then I would challenge them to face up to me like a man. Because I stand up for my own principles and I will not back down from anyone who has a problem with me.If I have offended somebody then please do the honourable thing and tell me to my face…..

Steel:I believe it is incredibly brave of you to return to action tonight after the injury you sustained last week….are you worried that these attacks may continue?

Alvey:They will continue,I know they will.Somebody out there is taking great pleasure in my suffering…they are not going to stop because that is how they get their kicks. But they will not keep me down….they will not cause me to give this up and go into hiding.

I am proud of who I am…my heritage,my lifestyle choices….it is what makes me who I am today. Nobody will take that away from me….they can try,but I promise you they will fail.

Steel:Thanks for your time Stefan and good luck….take care…

*Alvey kisses Michelle’s hand and then smiles at her as he leaves the scene.Michelle Steel looks concerned.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:25 am

Match 3
Tito Amoruso/Frankie Trotter/DJ Elektronic vs Cedric Jones/Grendal/Stefan Alvey

Ding ding

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a six man tag team match….with a ten minute time limit!

CA:Welcome back to ringside folks and it’s six man tag team action on the horizon…

PS:Six individuals….three very different rivalries intertwined into one match…just seven days before “Revelation” you can expect a car crash right here…

CA:I do not envy the referee in this contest…

The crowd in the arena stand to their feet and cheer as “Sound of Silence” echoes out and then silver pyros shoot up into the air.

Harding:Introducing first………………..from Boston,Mass………….weighing in at 215 pounds…………he is the current CWA Extreme Champion…………….Ceeeeeeeeeedddddddddrrrrrrrrriiiiiicccccccc Joooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeessssssssss!

PS:Would you look at this dweeb…

Cedric Jones creeps out onto the stage and he waves at the fans in attendance before lifting the Extreme Championship belt above his head.He makes his way down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans as he walks through the aisleway.

CA:Cedric Jones won the Extreme Championship last week from Tito Amoruso….but he could lose the title at anytime during tonight’s broadcast…including this match…

PS:God I hope so…

CA:If Cedric Jones is pinned or submitted during this contest….he will lose his championship,those are the rules….

Jones rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the centre of the ring as “Raindrops” then echoes out to a stunning ovation.The lights in the arena dim and golden rain begins to fall from above the titantron before exploding across the front of the entranceway.

Harding:From Johannesburg, South Africa……………..weighing in at 212 pounds……………..Stttteeeeeeeffffffaaaaannn Alllllllvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Stefan Alvey removes his hood and spins on the spot before posing for the fans in attendance.He reaches out to them as he makes his way down to the ring and then slides under the bottom rope.He nods respectfully at Cedric Jones before climbing onto the ropes.

CA:Stefan Alvey is going for through one hell of a tough time right now…it’s to be admired that he is even competing here tonight…

PS:The issues with DJ Elektronic….the concussion last week….and this reporter guy,this unknown guy who is making Alvey’s life a misery…

CA:Something needs to be done…Alvey cannot continue to be haunted like that…..it is not right….this kid does not deserve that….

Alvey climbs down from the ropes and joins Cedric Jones in the centre as the lights dim and glow red.There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as red flames burst from the stage and “Blood Red Sandman” echoes out of the soundsystem…

Harding:And their partner…………….from Parts Unknown………..weighing in at 350 pounds………….Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeennnnnnnddddddddddaaaaaaaallllllllll!

PS:And then there is this freak…

CA:The unknown quantity of Grendal is becoming more scary as the weeks go by….

PS:The guy is crazy….first he attacks a fan and denies he did it…then he assaults a referee last week and he can’t remember that either…….no wonder Frankie Trotter wants to take this guy out,he needs putting down…

CA:Grendal does seem to have some serious mental issues going on…issues that need to be resolved if he is to continue in CWA….I cannot imagine that Andrew Lennox will want someone this unstable in his company….

PS:But he doesn’t remember what he does….he should be fired before he does something terrible…

Grendal hobbles down to the ring and he shies away from the fans that reach over to touch him.Most of the crowd keep their distance though as the big man climbs up onto the ring and stands across from his partners.Alvey and Jones look at Grendal with a little apprehension…

PS:Even his own teammates don’t want to be around him in case he flips out…

Grendal looks at his partners and then gives them a goofy thumbs up,which they both return with hesitancy.The crowd then begin to boo as “Godfather theme” echoes out and Tito Amoruso strides onto the stage with his brother by his side.

Harding:And their opponents……………first……….from Sicily,Italy…………..weighing in at 290 pounds……….Tiiiiittttttoooooo Ammmmmmoooooooooorrrrrruuusssssssooooooooo!

Tito smirks at the boos from the crowd and the green,white and red fireworks explode all around him.He walks down towards the ring and climbs up onto the apron.

CA:The former Extreme Champion…Tito won that belt last week,only to lose it after 21 minutes to Cedric Jones….

PS:He was robbed….Jones suckered him…

CA:Just like Amoruso has been suckering Cedric for the last month….it’s called karma…

PS:It’s ok…Tito knows it was a blip and he will take care of it..

CA:Amoruso does seem much calmer than I have ever seen him….

PS:It’s all part of the plan Cornelius…Don Simon is teaching him to control his aggression…

CA:This Don Simon fellow keeps cropping up…if he has managed to help Tito with his aggression then maybe Amoruso will become a more efficient performer….

Amoruso stands on the apron and looks at all three of his opponents with a grin.”London Calling” then echoes out and blue and purple fireworks shoot up into the air and explode,prompting louder boos from the almost sold out crowd.

Harding:From London,England…………weighing in at 234 pounds………………..Big Frrrrrrrraaaaannnnnnnkkiiiiiieeeee Trrrrrrrrrrooooooooootttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!

Frankie Trotter walks out onto the stage with a smug grin on his face.He gives the finger to the fans and then swaggers down to ringside where he joins Amoruso on the stage.Grendal is staring at Trotter with an angry expression…

PS:You wanna talk about victims Cornelius…then here is a victim….Frankie Trotter has been stalked by Grendal for the past month…

CA:And why is that?...Trotter has attacked Grendal several times…

PS:Because he knows the big freak shouldn’t be allowed in CWA…

CA:That is not his call to make…

PS:Look what Grendal did to that referee last week….that would have been Trotter if he wasn’t smart enough to get out of there….he isn’t fit to perform…

CA:Frankie Trotter certainly has a big mouth and it has got him in a lot of trouble…..perhaps more than he can handle when it comes to Grendal…

Trotter and Amoruso trash talk their opposition from the apron as the lights go down again and “Born Slippy” begins to play out.The boos seep out from the crowd as rainbow coloured pyros explode into the air and then a voice begins to play out over the music.

???:Rebirth almost upon us…
Rebirth 95% complete
The time is coming…
But not yet…

Deborah Harding:And their partner………..from Strawberry Fields………..weighing in at 240 pounds………DJ Ellllllleeeeekkkkkkkkktttrrrrrooooooooonnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiccccccccccc!

PS:I can’t believe this…

Everyone turns towards the stage as more pyros explode and then the smoke clears,revealing an empty entranceway.Frankie Trotter and Tito Amoruso look stunned as they realise they have been left stranded.

CA:That’s two weeks running that DJ Elektronic has no showed a CWA event….

PS:I feel sorry for Tito and Frankie….they are the ones who have to deal with this now….CMON!

The crowd cheer as Stefan Alvey,Grendal and Cedric Jones grab ahold of Trotter and Amoruso before slinging them over the top rope into the ring.The referee signals for the bell to begin the match as Jones dropkicks Tito back into the corner and then drops down on all fours as Alvey rushes across…

CA:POETRY IN MOTION!

Alvey springs off Jones’ back and slams into Amoruso before he and Jones nail a double clothesline that takes Tito over the top rope to the outside.Grendal has Frankie Trotter in the opposite corner and he is choking him with both hands as the referee is forced to intervene….

PS:Get that big freak away from Frankie…

Grendal finally releases and looks a little confused as Stefan Alvey takes over in the corner.Jones and Grendal leave the ring as Alvey lashes knife edge chops into the chest of Trotter and then irish whips him to the opposite corner.Stefan gives chase but Trotter drives his knees up onto the head of Alvey and then lifts himself onto the second rope and comes off with a double axe handle…

CA:We have gone from 3 on 3 to a 3 on 2 handicap situation…

PS:I am not impressed with DJ Elektronic letting his teammates down…

Alvey staggers back and Trotter punches him against the ropes before sending him across the ring.Alvey comes back and Trotter nails a low elbow to the midsection and then follows up with a snap DDT……………1………………2…….shoulder up from Alvey.

CA:Trotter and Amoruso need to be smart here….try to conserve their energy if they are to survive…

Trotter gets up and he drops three consecutive knees into the face of Stefan Alvey before rolling to the corner and he tags in Tito Amoruso. Tito looks a little annoyed as he planchas over the top rope into a senton splash across the chest of Stefan Alvey.Tito then beckons Alvey to stand up and hits him with a big belly to belly slam…………….1……………………..2…………………shoulder up!

PS:Tito is learning to channel his anger so much better….Cedric Jones does not stand a chance against him…

Tito drags Stefan up by the head and looks for a vertical suplex but Alvey floats over the back into a schoolboy……………….1………….2…………….shoulder up.They both scramble back up and Alvey looks for a huge roundhouse kick but Amoruso counters and scores with a german suplex……………..1………………….2………….kickout!

CA:Couple of nearfalls traded…but nothing to change the complexion of this match…

Alvey looks to make a tag but Amoruso kicks him in the ribs and drags him back to the centre of the ring.He tries to lift Alvey into a back suplex but Alvey flips over his shoulder and bounces back against the ropes before returning with a flying forearm smash.Stefan kicks back up onto his feet and the crowd cheer as he ushers Amoruso up and lifts him onto his shoulders…

CA:FALL FROM GRACE!

PS:Stop him…

Alvey drills Amoruso with the death valley driver…………………………1………………………….2………….Trotter pulls Alvey under the bottom rope and slams him back into the ringside barrier.Trotter then floors Alvey with a clothesline before Grendal drops down onto the floor and chases around the ring…

CA:Frankie Trotter wants no part of that…

Trotter quickly jumps back up onto the apron to avoid the monster.Grendal shows his softer side by lifting Alvey up and helping him back into the ring.He backs away,keeping his eyes on Trotter at all times…

PS:Get him back in his cage….

Alvey is on the apron and he springs onto the top rope and takes Amoruso down with a flying clothesline.Alvey then beckons the Italian back up and lays him out with a sickening roundhouse kick……………….1…………………2…………………shoulder up!

CA:Stefan Alvey does everything he can to rise above the hatred he faces in life….but you know his mind has to be all over the place right now…

Alvey gets back to his feet and he looks over before making the tag to Cedric Jones.The crowd cheer as Cedric Jones jumps over the top rope and lands a legdrop across the chest of Tito.They both get back to their feet and Cedric runs off the ropes…

PS:Missed…

Jones looks for a scissors kick but Amoruso dodges it and then kicks Jones in the stomach,underhooking both of his arms…

PS:THE ITALIANO!

Amoruso looks for the pedigree but Jones swipes his opponent’s legs and then nails a rollover wishbone.Tito rolls around in pain as Cedric begins to stomp on the right leg and then connects with jumping knees to the injured appendage.Cedric Jones gets back up onto his feet and he bounces back against the ropes before returning with a stiff kick to his opponent’s face…

CA:The Extreme Champion showing exactly what he can do…

Cedric heads to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope,drawing cheers from the crowd.The mime smiles at the fans and then sets himself….

CA:He’s gonna fly…

The crowd boo furiously as Frankie Trotter rushes across the apron and pulls Jones’ feet out from under him.Cedric falls into a crotched position and looks in agony as Tito gets back to his feet and stumbles to the corner.He rocks the head back of Jones as he climbs up to the top…

PS:Dangerous position for these men…..FRANKENSTEINER!

CA:Tribute to Rick and Scott….

PS:Three count and we have a new champion…

Amoruso nails the top rope hurricanrana and he crawls across the canvass to make the cover………………………….1……………………………2…………………….Jones pushes his shoulder up off the mat!

CA:Not quite there yet…

Tito stands up and he stomps down on the chest of Cedric Jones some twenty times before the referee steps in.Amoruso shakes his head with annoyance and then tags in Frankie Trotter.Trotter pulls Jones to his feet and he drills Cedric with a vertical suplex before rolling to the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope…

PS:Dropping the knee…

Trotter nails the falling kneedrop from the second rope……………………1……………………….2………………….shoulder up.Trotter rolls back onto his feet and beckons Jones to stand up before kicking him in the stomach….Trotter rushes off the ropes as Jones doubles up in pain…

CA:Swinging neckbreaker…

Trotter looks for the swinging neckbreaker but Jones spins right through and counters with a flapjack takedown before climbing onto of Trotter and applying a camel clutch…

CA:Submission applied….

PS:What is he playing at…

CA:Looking to make his opponent submit…

Cedric Jones sits right down on the back of Trotter and pulls back on his head and neck for more pressure in the submission.He continues to tug tight on the neck of Trotter and strains the muscles with all of his being…

CA:Cedric Jones is going to pull off a huge win here….

Trotter is clearly struggling until Tito Amoruso intervenes.He kicks Jones in the chest and then runs him into the ringpost as the crowd boo.The referee intervenes as Stefan Alvey climbs in to the ring…

PS:Keep Alvey at bay ref…

The official pushes Alvey away and Amoruso smiles,taking over from Trotter without a tag.Tito scores with thunderous punches to the kidneys of Cedric before grabbing his arm and whipping him to the opposite corner.He follows across but Cedric uses the top rope to propel himself up into the air and locks his legs around Amoruso’s neck for a headscissors…

PS:Boom…how do you like me now punk….

Tito keeps ahold of Cedric in midair before planting him with a sitdown facebuster,rolling him over into a pinning combo……………………………1…………………………..2…………………shoulder up from Jones.Tito gets back to his feet and stomps down on Jones before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a back splash across Jones’ chest..

CA:Amoruso looking to make Jones suffer here…really grind him down…

Amoruso lets Jones get back up and then scoop slams him to the canvass.He taunts the crowd and then drops an elbow to the chest before getting back to his feet and rushing towards the ropes…

PS:LIONSAU….

Tito vaults onto the ropes for the springboard moonsault but Jones moves out of the way in time.Tito lands on his feet but staggers as Jones gets back up and takes advantage with a step-up enzeguiri to the side of the temple…………………1…………………………2………………….kickout from Amoruso.

CA:Nearfall for the Extreme Champion…

PS:Near and yet so far….

Jones gets back to his feet and he lashes knife edge chops to the chest of Tito Amoruso before looking for an irish whip.Tito is too strong though and he keeps ahold of Jones’ arm and drags him into the centre of the ring,where he nails a snap powerslam…………………………1………………………….2…………………….shoulder up from Jones!

CA:If Tito Amoruso had got the pinfall there,not only would he have won this match but he would also be the new CWA Extreme Champion….

Amoruso gets back to his feet and kicks Jones in the face before making the tag to Frankie Trotter. The crowd boo as Trotter climbs up onto the top rope and waits for Jones to rise before jumping off with a shoulder tackle to the back of Cedric,causing the mime to hit the deck face-first.Trotter then gets back to his feet and runs off the ropes as his opponent gets up…

PS:What a swinging neckbreaker………..

1………………………2………………………shoulder up from Jones!

CA:Cedric Jones showing his champion’s heart….

Trotter gets to his feet and he pulls Jones back to his feet before lifting him into a vertical suplex position.He holds Jones there for a moment and then drops him into an inverted atomic drop and follows up with a huge clothesline.Cedric Jones stumbles back up to his feet and Frankie Trotter aims to plant him with a face-first russian legsweep…

CA:Jones fighting this….SUPERKICK!

The crowd cheer as Cedric Jones pulls out of the legsweep attempt and scores with his patented superkick to the jaw.He is about to go for the cover when Tito Amoruso ambushes him from behind with a clubbing forearm to the back of the head….

PS:That is how you assist your team…

CA:Cedric Jones had this match sewn up…

Amoruso smiles as the referee leads him from the ring.Trotter and Jones are both sprawled out on the canvass and they do their best to try and crawl across to the opposite side and make a tag…

PS:A race for the tag….

Cedric pulls himself close to his corner as Trotter turns onto his back and reaches over this shoulder,just making contact with the outstretched hand of Tito Amoruso.

CA:GRENDAL TAGGED!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:30 am

Tito storms the ring but suddenly retreats as Cedric Jones makes the tag to Grendal.Amoruso tries to rush the big man but is greeted by a huge battering ram headbutt to the chest,sending him flying across the ring.Tito gets back up and is floored by a massive clothesline before getting to his feet once more and he is scooped onto Grendal’s shoulders…

CA:SHOCK TREATMENT!

Grendal connects with the modified backbreaker in the centre of the ring.Tito tries to roll away to safety but is dragged back by the big man……………………..1…………………………..2………………..Tito gets his shoulder up in the nick of time.

PS:This animal should not be allowed to compete…I really oppose it…

CA:Let it be known…

PS:I am….

Grendal gets back to his feet and he grabs Tito with both hands around the throat before slinging him into the corner.He follows in with a huge bodysplash before beckoning Amoruso towards him,where he seizes him around the throat…

CA:CHOKESLAM!

Frankie Trotter bursts back into the ring and he clotheslines Grendal from behind,causing him to drop Tito.Grendal quickly spins around and Trotter retreats slightly in fear of what is about to happen…

PS:Get out of there Frankie….

Trotter has barely climbed out onto the apron when Grendal seizes him by the hair and attempts to pull him back in.Trotter squirms and then manages to grab the big man’s head,dropping him into a guillotine across the top rope.Grendal staggers backwards and it allows Tito Amoruso to run up the ropes and twist back…

CA:WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Tito knocks Grendal down with the whisper in the wind before quickly following up with a lionsault………………….1…………………………..2…………………………3!

PS:GOT HIM…

The referee’s hand comes down for three as Grendal powers out of the cover.Tito looks shocked as the monster begins to get back to his feet and then he kicks Grendal in the stomach and hooks his arm…

CA:Amoruso wondering what he has to do…

PS:This will finish it….ITALIANO!

Tito looks for his pedigree attempts as Stefan Alvey springboards over the ropes and nails a seated senton splash across the shoulders of Amoruso.The crowd pop as Alvey then dropkicks Frankie Trotter off the apron before climbing back out of the ring….

CA:Cedric Jones with the blind tag…

Jones slaps the back of Grendal to make the tag and then he climbs up the ropes.Tito Amoruso is prone on the canvass as Jones sails off and lands an elbow drop to the chest………………..1………………..2……………Tito just manages to kick out.Cedric gets back onto his feet and he stomps his foot on the mat as the crowd clap along….

PS:Wake up Tito…

CA:Cedric Jones is sensing it here…he can feel it….Amoruso does not know what is coming….SUPERKICK!

Frankie Trotter jumps back up onto the apron and distracts the referee as Tito ducks the superkick and follows up with a low blow that goes undetected.The crowd are booing furiously as Tito rolls Cedric up and grabs the ropes…

PS:Steal it…

….2
…………..Jones gets his shoulder up!

CA:Justice…

Amoruso gets back to his feet and complains to the referee before kicking Jones right in the face.He kneels over his opponent and ploughs in fierce right hands before being dragged away by the official on the count of four.

PS:Cool it Tito…

CA:Amoruso’s anger going to get him disqualified….

Tito argues with the referee some more before heading to the corner and making a tag to Frankie Trotter.Trotter climbs into the ring and he waits for Jones to stand up before scooping him onto his shoulders and nailing a running fireman’s slam (Greenbay plunge)……Trotter smiles as the crowd boo him and then begins to climb the ropes…

PS:Not often we see this from Frankie Trotter…he must have been developing his skills…

CA:You think?...

PS:YES I DO!

Trotter comes flying from the top rope and he connects with a frogsplash across the prone body of Cedric Jones before hooking both legs…

PS:What a victory..

1……………………………….2………………………….3!

CA:Three….no…

The referee is about to count three when Grendal pulls Frankie Trotter under the bottom rope.He throws the Londoner against the ringpost and then begins to dismantle the ringsteps as he waits for Trotter to get back up to a vertical base…

PS:He’s snapped again….

BOOM!....Grendal lifts the steps onto his shoulders and hauls them at Trotter,only for Frankie to move aside and watch the steps collide with the ringpost.Trotter backs away into the aisleway looking horrified at the very close call…

PS:That would have killed Trotter….when is somebody going to do something about that maniac…

CA:Grendal is unhinged,no doubt…but Trotter brought this all on himself….and now,once again,he is high-tailing it…

The crowd boo as Trotter shakes his head and begins to walk away up the ramp.Grendal watches him disappear with a strange expression on his face.Tito Amoruso is stood on the apron looking perplexed at the scene in front of him…

CA:What about Tito Amoruso?....the Italian has been left high and dry by both of his partners…

PS:Needs must Cornelius…

Francesco is looking at his brother from the outside and he wills him to finish the job.Tito looks at his sibling and then nods as he climbs up the turnbuckle to the top rope.Cedric Jones is still flat out on the canvass as Amoruso reaches the top…

CA:Tito has one shot here….SENTON BOMB!

PS:Jeff Hardy style…

Amoruso front flips off the top looking for the senton splash but Jones is alive to it and slams his knees up into the back of his foe.Tito rolls away in agony as Cedric gets back to his feet and stumbles into the corner for a breather.The crowd are cheering him on as Amoruso gets back to his feet…

CA:Caution to the wind for the Extreme Champion…SUPERKICK!

Jones rushes forward into the centre for the superkick but Francesco Amoruso jumps onto the apron for the distraction.Cedric is forced to change direction in mid-flight and he lands the superkick to the jaw of Francesco instead,knocking him off the apron…

PS:That should be a DQ….Francesco isn’t involved in this match…

CA:He had no business on the apron then…

PS:His sacrifice will not be forgotten…ITALIANO!

Cedric turns back around and Tito is waiting for him.Amoruso kicks his opponent in the stomach and then underhooks both of his arms…

CA:ON THE SPRINGBOARD!

The crowd pop as Stefan Alvey springboards back into the ring and lands a clothesline to the head of Tito Amoruso.Cedric Jones gets back to his feet and he rushes off the ropes,returning with a scissors kick to the back of Amoruso’s neck.

PS:This isn’t fair…they are ganging up….

CA:Amoruso is all alone…

Alvey heads to the corner and he climbs up top,feeding off the atmosphere of the fans,before diving off and landing a legdrop across the throat of Tito Amoruso.Cedric Jones is stomping his foot in the corner as he waits for Tito to stand back up…

PS:Someone needs to stop this…

CA:There is nobody….SUPERKICK….J.I.D!

Cedric launches forwards and he connects with the superkick to the jaw,which in turn sends Tito into the grasp of Stefan Alvey,who nails the brainbuster in the centre of the ring.Both men make the tag at the same time as the crowd count along….

Crowd:ONE!.

….TWO!
………………….THREE!

*Crowd pop

Ding ding ding

PS:Shameful…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners….the team of Cedric Jones,Grendal and Steeeeefaaaaaaaann Alllvvvvvveeeeeeeyyyyyyy!

CA:What a great team effort…I know they had the numbers advantage after their opposition imploded but they still had a job to do….and boy did they do it…

PS:Tito didn’t stand a chance…this match should have been waved off when that big freak Grendal tried to kill Frankie Trotter…

CA:Something does need to be done about Grendal’s actions…but ultimately it had no effect tonight….the better team won….it’s that simple…

PS:Had no effect?....ARE YOU SERIOUS!

Stefan Alvey and Cedric Jones high five in the centre of the ring as “Raindrops” echoes out of the speakers and the crowd go nuts.Grendal is surveying the action from the outside and he begins to shake uncontrollably before reaching under the bottom rope and pulling Cedric Jones out of the ring.The Extreme Champion has no time to react as Grendal rushes him backwards and smashes him straight through the security barrier into the front row of the crowd.

CA:My word we need some medics….

PS:No effect huh Cornelius?...no effect…the guy is mental….he just destroyed his own teammate,that is not normal…

CA:I have nothing to defend that…

The crowd are stunned as Grendal drops down to his knees and grabs his head as though in serious pain.Cedric Jones is motionless in a heap on the floor and medics begin to file down the stage to check on the Extreme Champion. Stefan Alvey stands in the centre of the ring with a shocked look on his face…

PS:The guy shouldn’t be allowed to compete…he is unstable…it is not right….

CA:I don’t understand what just happened…

The medics are checking on Cedric Jones as Grendal just continues to rock back and forth on the floor.He seems to be almost sobbing silently at his own actions before bells begin to chime through the speakers.

PS:What is that noise?

CA:I have no idea….WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

A man dressed in a suited unitard rolls into the ring.He has bright blond hair, a tanned complexion and he smiles with dazzling white teeth before smashing a microphone across the back of Stefan Alvey’s head.The crowd are booing furiously as the man then runs back against the ropes and delivers a fame-ass-er to Alvey in the middle of the ring…

CA:What is the meaning of this…who the hell is this guy?

PS:No point in asking me…

The man stares down at Stefan Alvey with a shocking smile on his face and then taps the microphone as he raises it to his mouth.

???:Newsflash…..the rebirth is complete!

*Crowd boo furiously

CA:What…?

???:I was sick to death of being some sort of joke..having all of these people treating me like some sort of comedy act. No longer will I dance for your amusement….no longer will I be the face of DJ Elektronic…

PS:Huh?

*The man begins to laugh

???:Instead I will be the man that brings you the truth…the man that says everything you want to but don’t have the balls to say….I will be your brass eye….I will say and do everything that is deemed necessary. Starting with this parasite right here…

*He points down to Stefan Alvey and the crowd boo the newcomer

???:Stefan Alvey is a homosexual,responsible for the deaths of millions of women and children back in South Africa…it is because of disgusting individuals like him that South Africa is a war torn country…

*Crowd boo

CA:What heinous things to say…

???:I cannot and will not allow the disease this man spreads to infect this company…to infect all of you…..you may not thank me now,but one day you will…one day you will appreciate the truth I speak…

*Ultra boos

???:This has been Scotty Cruise reporting for CWA News….your safety is priority number one New York City!

*Scotty Cruise gives the crowd the thumbs up and smiles before stomping down on Stefan Alvey’s head and leaving the ring.He smiles as he walks up the rampway towards the backstage area,without casting a glance back.Medics are beginning to help Cedric Jones to the back as Grendal continues to slump on the floor in a highly volatile state.

CA:Everything has just imploded in the last five minutes…

PS:Grendal freaked out again….and now Scotty Cruise,who was DJ Elektronic,has revealed himself to be the man attacking Stefan Alvey….I am confused…

CA:You are not the only one…so many questions arising after that bout folks…I have no idea how we are going to get them all answered before the end of tonight’s broadcast…

PS:I think we will be lucky if that happens…

*Stefan Alvey begins to crawl to his feet in the ring and he looks up towards the stage,still stunned by what has just happened.The crowd give him a round of applause as he pulls himself under the ropes and makes his way up the ramp.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:32 am

*The action goes backstage and James Foster is shown with Michelle Steel.

Steel:Any word on Hayley yet?

Foster:Nothing to report as of right now….the security teams are doing all they can to locate her and bring her to safety…

Steel:But you have a few announcements to make?

Foster:I do….Andrew is obviously pre-occupied with events elsewhere so he has asked me to make some matches official for next weeks “Revalation” event…

*Crowd pop

Foster:First I have been informed by Tito Amoruso’s new manager that he will be cashing in his re-match clause…so next week you will see Cedric Jones versus Tito Amoruso for the CWA Extreme Championship!

*Crowd cheer

Steel:A match that I am sure the CWA universe are looking forward to…

Foster:A rivalry that deserves a proper conclusion,and that is what it will get next week. Speaking of rivalries that need a conclusion…it has come to the attention of CWA management that Frankie Trotter and Grendal need to settle their differences…

*Crowd cheer

Steel:Do you not think Grendal’s state of mind needs to be investigated before you put anyone else in the ring with him?

Foster:Absolutely…Grendal will undergo rigorous medical tests later this week…..he will be assessed and we will take any prior action from there. But for this moment in time, we feel it necessary to give the fans exactly what they want to see. We have been inundated with messages on Facebook and Twitter requesting that these two men square off one on one…and that is exactly what will happen next week at “Revelation”…

*Crowd cheer

Foster:And it will take place inside a STEEL CAGE!

*Huge pop

Steel:Is that wise?

Foster:It’s what the fans want to see….and we here at CWA do everything we can to make our fans happy….

Steel:And just finally James….any word on what Mr Lennox plans on doing about the CWA Championship situation?

Foster:There has been no concrete motion passed at this moment…but I am sure Andrew will be making a statement on that as soon as other events are finalised and taken care of….

Steel:What about “The Agency”….who exactly is that?

Foster:Where have you heard that Michelle?

Steel:It’s just a word doing the rumour rounds….that is all anyone knows…

Foster:It is nothing that anybody needs to concern themselves with…..everything is in hand…I really must get going…

Steel:Thanks for your time James…

*Foster nods and then hurries out of the scene as Michelle looks suspicious.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:33 am

*The scene changes and James Porter looks nervous as he approaches Lucas Franklin in the backstage area

Franklin:Please tell me this is a joke….now is not the time Porter…

Porter:Five minutes before his match…

*Franklin hangs up his cellphone

Franklin:You know who that was?...the editor of Muscle and Fitness and he wants Tyler on the front cover for next month.I had to cut that conversation short because your face is offending me Porter…what the hell do you want…my time is money and you are wasting it…

Porter:But it is my job to conduct interviews with CWA talent before their matches…

Franklin:CWA talent?.....this is not any “talent”….Tyler Roth is the biggest star on this planet and he doesn’t conduct little interviews just so that you can break bank this month…

*Franklin gets in Porter’s face

Franklin:Anything you need to say can be said to me…you do not need to interrupt Tyler….

Porter:I wanted to get his thoughts on his match with Jimmy James?

Franklin:What thoughts?....Tyler Roth doesn’t even need to think about a match like this, all he has to do is show up and it is a foregone conclusion. I don’t know who cashes your cheque every month Porter but they need to get a goddamn grip…

Porter:I just wanted a word…

Franklin:I’ll give you a word…roadkill. Because that is exactly what Jimmy James is going to resemble when this match is over……talent like Jimmy James is ten a penny, a dime an appearance…you give me five seconds on the independent scene and I will hand you a hundred Jimmy James….no personality spot monkies….

But Tyler Roth is one in a billion….the next big thing….the brightest star in the universe….he belongs on a pedestal with names like Hogan,Austin….Rock………and soon enough he will surpass even them…..Tyler Roth will steamroller his way through the “competition” in CWA…..he will prove himself to be better than anyone else….

You cannot stop the inevitable…..and soon each and everyone of you will bow down to him and rejoice in his glory….

*The door to the right opens and the crowd boo as Tyler Roth strides out to join Franklin.Roth merely grins at Porter before following his manager out of the scene towards ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:35 am

*The scene changes and there is a whole crowd gathered in the backstage lobby as two men brawl in the middle of the room.Certain CWA superstars spill in to break the fight up and the camera picks up on the two brawling parties.

CA:Looks like Stefan Alvey has caught up with Scotty Cruise there in the back…

PS:You can’t blame the anger coming out of Alvey here…

*Jimmy James and Chris Conforzi are holding Alvey back as Dennis Hart and Frankie Trotter have pulled Cruise away.James Foster walks into the shot.

Foster:What is the meaning of this?

*Nobody answers

Foster:As if Mr Lennox does not have enough to deal with right now…

*Foster glares at Scotty Cruise

Foster:I am glad you have finally decided to show up Mr Cruise….you have caused Mr Lennox many problems in the last few weeks and he will be happy to know you are finally here.

Cruise:This place needs cleaning up…

Foster:So we’ll hire a goddamn maid…

*Foster shakes his head and turns to Alvey

Foster:I can understand your issues Stefan,this man has made your life a misery…but backstage brawls are not your answer…

Alvey:Then give me what I want….

*Foster stares at both men

Foster:You got it…..you two want to knock seven shades out of one another then you can at least entertain the fans whilst you do it…next week at “Revelation”….Scotty Cruise and Stefan Alvey…….one on one…

*Crowd can be heard cheering and Alvey nods his head.Scotty Cruise pulls free of his handlers and smiles as he backs away.

Cruise:Seven days and I will finally rid the world of the dirty little homo…..I am the antidote to your poison Alvey….the missing link to solving your goddamn Aid-…

*Before Cruise can finish his sentence Alvey storms across the lobby and lands a hard right hand.The onlooking crowd pull Alvey away again and Foster shakes his head.

Foster:Get him out of here….they can settle their difference next week but until then I demand ORDER!

*Conforzi and Jimmy James drag Stefan Alvey away as Scotty Cruise wipes blood from his lip and smiles

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:40 am

Match 4
Tyler Roth vs Jimmy James

CA:It’s all going wild…

PS:Yes sir…three matches signed for “Revelation”…..I cannot believe they are letting Grendal compete though…

CA:Grendal will be assessed by medical staff before he is allowed inside that steel cage next week…

PS:Good because they will decree him mental and wave the match off….there is no way they can lock Frankie Trotter in a cage with that lunatic…

CA:That is a situation that will need resolving before next week……also Stefan Alvey will go one on one with Scotty Cruise and Cedric Jones will defend the Extreme Championship against Tito Amoruso….

PS:Two more explosive contests that will draw in the crowds for sure……CWA is going to the top baby…

Ding ding

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!

*Crowd cheer

CA:Already tonight we have seen one David vs Goliath situation…..here and now we will witness another…

PS:Lightening will not strike twice……Goliath will triumph right here…

The crowd in the arena wait and then “Teach you a lesson” by Drake echoes out.The crowd cheer as blue and silver pyros explode up into the air and the first competitor makes his entrance.

Harding:Introducing first………………….from Minneapolis, Minnessota…………..weighing in at 180 pounds………Jiiiimmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy Jaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!

The crowd show their appreciation as Jimmy James makes his entrance.He hands out a few textbooks and tags the fans hands before making his way down to the ring and rolling in.

CA:Jimmy James is a small guy with a big heart and shed load of talent…..a submission expert with a high flying edge…

PS:Which is great if your fighting against guys your own size…but he’s not…James is well out of his depth…

CA:They said that last week…and he came within three seconds of winning the Extreme Championship…..James can hold his own in this industry…no matter who he goes up against…

PS:Believe what you want but I don’t agree….James has struggled against the big guys and he will continue that trend tonight….he should stick to teaching,he might actually live a long and prosperous life that way…

James climbs onto the turnbuckle and he smiles at the crowd before jumping down into the centre of the ring.The lights in the arena then dim and “Til I collapse” blasts out of the speakers.The crowd boo as flaming torches light up the pathway to the ring….

Harding:And his opponent…………to be accompanied to the ring by Lucas Franklin…………..from Las Vegas,Nevada……..weighing in at 292 pounds……………Tyyyyyyyyyylllllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrr Rooooooottttttthhhhhhhh!

Lucas Franklin smiles as he stands on the stage and then points to the curtain as Tyler Roth bursts out to join him.Roth beats his chest and flexes his muscles as he joins Franklin and begins to follow him down towards the ring.

PS:Look at this guy Cornelius…..you look at him and you tell me that Jimmy James stands a chance…

CA:Tyler Roth is a scary dude…..no doubt about that. But Jimmy James will not wilt at the sight of this man….he will meet him head on…

PS:And look where it got him last week…..Jimmy James stood up to Tyler Roth and it cost him the chance at winning the Extreme Championship….he’s an unstoppable machine and with Lucas Franklin on his side,I think he will be even better…

CA:Lucas Franklin is a former MMA trainer and hype man for UFC…he knows how to get the best out of his clients….and that means big things for Tyler Roth…

PS:Still confident that David can tame Goliath for the second time tonight?

Tyler Roth rips his vest off and then climbs up onto the apron.He licks his lips and laughs at Jimmy James before climbing into the ring.The referee stands in between both men and Roth stretches his neck and biceps before backing against the ropes as the bell sounds…

CA:We saw issues arise between Tyler Roth and Chris Conforzi last week…..Conforzi and James are of similar stature and I am sure Roth would love to send a message to his Canadian rival here tonight….

PS:He’s going to send a message….I guarantee it….Roth is going to the very top…

Lucas Franklin bangs his hand against the mat and shouts at Tyler to get started before grabbing a steel chair from the announce air and sitting down near ringside.He smiles and lounges back in his chair as Jimmy James and Roth circle one another…

CA:Jimmy James has to keep this at distance at all costs….it is imperative that he stays away…

PS:It is his only option…and even then I don’t fancy his chances…

Tyler Roth tries to back James up into the corner but the smaller man uses his speed to duck underneath a clothesline and he lands with quick kicks to the legs of Roth.James backs away into the centre and beckons for Roth to follow him…

CA:Jimmy James doing all he can to keep this rangy…

Roth smiles at the game and he follows James into the centre of the ring before storming forwards and shooting for a double legged takedown.James tries to react but has no time as Roth scoops him up off his feet and slams him down to the canvass.Roth tries to blast his opponent out with ferocious punches and forearms as James tries to cover up…

PS:That must be the UFC techniques that Franklin has been teaching him…

The referee is forced to intervene on the count of four and Roth rolls away from his opponent with a smile on his face.James gets back to his feet and looks a little shaken from the exchange but does not back down from his foe.They circle each other again and Roth tries to engage in a lockup but James scores with a kick to the stomach and then dropkicks Roth’s knees out…

CA:Keep the big man down…great tactic….

Jimmy James gets back up and sprints off the ropes,returning with a flying shining wizard that takes Roth down completely…………………..1………………………..2…………………powerout.They get back to their feet and James lands with right hands before attempting an irish whip…

PS:Like that was ever going to happen…

Roth reverses with ease and sends James crashing into the corner,only for the teacher to leap straight onto the top rope and backflip over his oncoming opponent.Roth crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers back into a waistlock…

CA:German…

James tries for a german suplex but Roth is too heavy and counters into a side hiptoss.James quickly gets back up and Tyler Roth turns him inside out with a massive boot to the face…

PS:That is the power and strength coming into play….Jimmy James cannot deal with that…

Tyler Roth smirks before dropping six continuous elbows into the chest of his opponent.He stands up for a seventh time and flexes his muscles before dropping a seventh elbow……………1…………………….2………………..shoulder up from James!

CA:The impact of each of those elbows could break a rib…

Roth dusts off his hands as he stands up and then grabs James by the head.He hauls the smaller man up with ease and then flips him up onto his shoulder,turning him around full circle…

PS:Powerbomb time…

CA: GOGOPLATA!

Roth is about to nail the powerbomb when he suddenly drops down to one knee.Jimmy James has his legs wrapped around the neck of Roth and has managed to pull his arm up into the hold to add extra pressure.The crowd are on their feet going wild as James sits right down into the move and Roth begins to struggle…

CA:I told you James was a submission expert…it really puts him on the same page as any athlete when he pulls this off….

PS:Fight out Tyler…

Lucas Franklin is on his feet for the first time and he is shouting at Tyler Roth to remember his fundamentals. Jimmy James is pulling back with all his might as Roth rolls and twists to alleviate some of the pressure on his throat…

CA:Roth is fading here….talk about a potential upset…

Roth punches his hand against the canvass and some of the crowd cheer as they believe he has tapped out.Roth then lets out a roar of anger and he wraps his hands around the legs of Jimmy James and somehow manages to stand up…

CA:You have got to be kidding me…

PS:Raw strength right there…

Roth hauls James up onto his shoulders and then succeeds in decimating him with a powerbomb in the centre of the ring.The crowd look on stunned as Roth collapses backwards and tumbles through the middle rope to the outside…

CA:Roth showed he can be hurt though….a very good sign for Jimmy James…

PS:No way will Tyler get caught out like that again…

Roth stretches his neck and breathes deeply before nodding at Lucas Franklin.He kicks the steel steps and then climbs back up onto the apron.Jimmy James is just getting back up to his feet and Roth slingshots himself over the ropes,connecting with a shoulder tackle takedown.They both get back to their feet and Roth scores with a double handed chokebomb………………1………………………….2……………..James manages to pop his shoulder up into the air.

CA:Each of those power moves saps energy from Jimmy James….he has to keep moving,keep striking from angles to keep Tyler Roth guessing…

Tyler easily drags James back to his feet and he looks to whip him into the corner.James tries to dig his heels in but Roth kicks him in the stomach and then scores with a gutwrench suplex.James staggers back up in the corner and Roth crashes into him with a bodysplash before pulling him into the middle of the ring….

PS:The F-5 is imminent…

Roth scoops James up onto his shoulders and looks for his finisher,only for James to counter with a hurricanrana takedown.Both men get back to their feet and Roth looks to storm in again,but James takes him down with a drop toe-hold and then rolls over the top….

CA:LEBELL…

James crawls ontop of Tyler Roth and tries to lock in the “lebell lock” submission but Roth is too strong.The big man pulls his arms free and crashes a side elbow into the jaw of James before rolling away.They both get back to their feet and James looks for the run-in but is tilt-a-whirled up into the air and dropped backwards into a guillotine across the top rope…

PS:That is sickening….

James’ throat slams into the top rope and he staggers back as Roth gets back to his feet and follows up with a devastating urange backbreaker…………………..1…………………….2…………………James gets his shoulder up off the canvass.

CA:Tyler Roth has superior strength to anybody I have seen in CWA….

PS:He is a wrecking machine…

Jimmy James gets back to his feet and he stumbles into the corner as Roth gives chase.James manages to spin around the ropes and connects with a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston) before climbing up top and leaping off….

CA:CROSSBODY!

James hurtles through the air and looks to take his opponent down with a crossbody but Roth demonstrates his strength again by catches James in his clutches and following up with a big fall away slam.The crowd are booing as Tyler Roth beckons Jimmy James back up and then scoops him onto his shoulders…

PS:Reality Check time…

Roth looks for the fireman’s gutbuster but somehow Jimmy James is able to counter into a swinging DDT.James then gets back to his feet and follows up with a standing moonsault………………..1……………………..2…………..Roth kicks out.

CA:Jimmy James is hanging in there…hanging tough with this behemoth….

James gets back to his feet and he quickly rushes towards the ropes and dives into a springboard before vaulting back and landing a double legged dropkick to the chest of Roth,knocking the big man back down.James wipes sweat from his brow and then runs against the ropes…

PS:Rolling thunder!

James drops rolling thunder across the chest of Tyler Roth and the crowd cheer him on.He nods his head and then beckons Roth to get back to his feet…

CA:In front of this near sell-out crowd…Jimmy James can sense an opportunity….THE EDUCATOR!

James kicks Roth in the stomach and pulls him into a fisherman’s suplex position before trying to nail a brainbuster.Roth is too heavy though and he pulls out of the hold before dragging James towards him and lifting him into a black hole slam…..

PS:He span out…

CA:Armbar…….

James performs three revolutions around the body of Roth before taking him down to the canvass by the right arm and synches in the submission hold.Roth shouts in agony and tries to crawl towards the ropes but James has the hold locked in tightly…

CA:Jimmy James is really showing the world tonight…submission wrestling is the answer to combatting much bigger foes…he is pushing Roth to his limits…

Tyler Roth tries to use his free arm to pull himself towards the ropes but Jimmy James is like a pitbull and he sits right down on the trapped appendage and pulls the arm back to a sickening degree.Roth yells in pain but refuses to tap out…

CA:James could break the arm here….

Lucas Franklin is yelling technical instructions at Roth from the outside and the big man seems to respond.He allows his body to loosen and then somehow manages to turn his body on the side and reach out with his foot,locking it around the bottom rope and forcing a submission break.

PS:Lucas Franklin knows exactly how to get the gameplan right…

Jimmy James releases the hold almost straight away but he senses an opening with the right arm of Roth.He pulls at it and wrenches it to a hyper-extend before nailing a jumping armbreaker across his knees….Roth rolls away in pain as James climbs up onto the second rope and then jumps off with a diving double kneedrop to the outstretched arm…

CA:Eliminate the arms of the big man and he cannot use his strength…

Roth yells in agony as Jimmy James lashes hard kicks into the visibly bruised arm and then tries to swivel around into a cradled armbar.Roth reaches up with his free hand and grabs James’ trunks as he turns around…

PS:Schoolboy…

….2
………….James kicks out!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:44 am

Both men get back to their feet and Roth looks for a clothesline but James ducks it and springboards onto the ropes before floating back and landing a martial arts kick to the arm.Roth drops down onto his knees and then James grabs his arm again and somersaults into a modified armbreaker against the canvass….

CA:That sort of move will snap the bone clean out of the socket…

Jimmy James staggers back up to his feet and he backs into the corner once again and lifts himself onto the ropes.He looks down at Tyler Roth and then tries to jump off and land a legdrop across the injured arm…

PS:Nobody home…

Roth moves aside and causes James to land heavily on the canvass.Tyler takes a moment to beat some sense back into his arm and then stands back up.He pushes the referee aside and then ushers James back up onto a vertical base….

CA:BROGUE…

Roth looks for the brogue kick but James is able to duck underneath it and run off the ropes.He comes sprinting back but Roth is able to spin and counter with a huge release spinebuster.Roth beats his chest and laughs at the crowd before dragging James back up and lifting him into a powerbomb position…

PS:This is where it ends badly…

James looks destined for a powerbomb but he manages to plough down into Roth’s head with right hands and jump out the back.He stumbles over to the corner as Roth turns and sprints at him…

CA:Knees in the way…

James slams his knees up into the jaw of Roth and knocks him back.The big man staggers off balance as James lifts himself up onto the top rope and then sunset flips over the top of Roth into a pinning combo……………..1……………………2…………………….shoulder up!

PS:That would have been a travesty if it ended that way…

Roth storms back to his feet and he quickly bounces back off the ropes and attempts to storm James with a spear.James is able to scout to move and he jumps up onto the shoulders of Roth,twists into an electric chair position and then rolls down the front into a pin…………………..1……………………………2……………………..kickout from Roth at the last minute!

CA:The speed and the submission expertise of Jimmy James is causing Tyler Roth some very serious problems….

Both competitors get back to their feet and Roth is quick to storm in and he scoops James up onto his shoulders and shakes his head…

PS:No more messing around…..F-5!

Roth looks for the f-5 but James manages to spin out onto his feet and counter with a mic check.He then rolls over onto the front of Roth…..

CA:ANACONDA VICE!

*Crowd pop

PS:This cannot be happening…

James locks in all of his hooks and then drags back on the head of Tyler Roth as he tries to make the big man submit.Roth is squirming and doing all he can to make sure he can breathe as James pulls him forwards and tries to make him tap out…

CA:Nowhere for Tyler Roth to go here….no escape…

James is demonstrating all of his determination as he continues to squeeze away at the big man’s neck in the centre of the ring.Roth is doing everything he can to block the final transition and he manages to get his hand in the face of James before raking right in his eyes…

PS:Whatever you need to do…

The crowd boo as Roth pulls himself free of James’ grasp and they scramble back to their feet.James kicks the big man in the stomach and looks for the fisherman’s brainbuster but Roth is able to spin out and he punches James back against the ropes.He continues to pummel the smaller man before whipping him across the ring…James comes back and Roth pushes him into the air by his chest and then catches him across his shoulders….

PS:REALITY CHECK!

CA:OH MY!

Roth throws James up in the air and looks to drill him with the fireman’s gutbuster but somehow Jimmy James counters into a modified codebreaker as they come out of the air.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Roth slumps back on the canvass and Jimmy James heads to the corner…

CA:Jimmy James has shown exactly what he is all about here tonight….what a performance this has been….and now time for the icing on the cake….

James reaches the top rope and the flashbulbs begin to go off as he prepares himself for flight.Lucas Franklin finally looks worried on the opposite side of the ring and he jumps onto the apron to provide a distraction…

CA:Get him down ref…

The official moves towards Franklin to sort the situation out as Dennis Hart comes running down the rampway towards the ring.Jimmy James is setting up for the shooting star press on Roth but he notices Hart out of the corner of his eye and spins to the outside instead…

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

CA:Jimmy James scouted the interference all of the goddamn way….awesome stuff and this crowd appreciate every moment of it…

James wipes Hart out in the aisleway and the crowd go wild.He gets back up his feet and holds his midsection slightly before climbing back up onto the apron and scaling the ropes once more.Roth is still down on the canvass as James reaches the top…

PS:I can’t believe what I am seeing here…

CA:SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

James bounces up on the ropes and then dives off from the top looking for the shooting star press,only for Roth to move aside at the last moment.James rolls away in agony after his landing and then Tyler Roth gets back to his feet and beats his chest….he rags James up onto his feet and scoops him up onto his shoulders…

CA:Not like this…

PS:Storm is coming Cornelius…

The crowd pop as Chris Conforzi jumps the barricade and climbs up onto the apron.He scales the ropes and waits for Tyler Roth to turn around before jumping off and landing a missile dropkick to the face.He gets back onto his feet as the referee turns around from Lucas Franklin…only for Dennis Hart to roll into the ring and decimate Conforzi with a running boot to the face…

CA:This whole thing has descended here…

Hart looks furious as Conforzi rolls away and then he motions for Jimmy James to stand back up before looking for a running boot on him.James is able to duck the kick and pull down on the top rope as Hart tumbles over the top to the outside of the ring…James gets back up and he taunts Dennis Hart before backing away…

PS:F-5!

Tyler Roth scoops James up onto his shoulders but Conforzi is back up and he dropkicks Roth in the back.James falls off the shoulders of his opponent as Roth staggers away and then Conforzi and James level Roth with a double superkick to the jaw that sends the big man over the top rope to the outside…

CA:Talk about teamwork…..these two gutsy cruiserweights have shown they are not to be messed with….

PS:How infuriating is this….Roth and Hart should be making mincemeat of those fools…

Dennis Hart and Tyler Roth look up from the aisleway with fury on their faces.They are pointing back at Conforzi and James,who are beckoning them to continue the fight.Lucas Franklin storms into the aisleway to join his clients with a microphone in hand.

Franklin:You two paperbag pu55ies have no idea who you are dealing with do you?....are you really that stupid that you believe this one moral victory means it is over?....believe me gentlemen when I tell you that this is now just the beginning…

CA:What does he mean by that…

Franklin:You think your good enough to stand toe to toe with two fully fledged heavyweights….they you go right ahead and you prove it….next week at Revelation…

*Crowd cheer and Conforzi and James look at each other before nodding their heads

Franklin:I advise you to think this over folks because in essence you are signing your life away….tag team match…you two against these two…..heavyweights and cruiserweights…the true test of David versus Goliath…next week inside the deadly Coliseum

PS:Please accept…I could do with a laugh…

Franklin:Having a little fiesta in the sun might feel fantastic right now…but I assure you that this little blip will not reoccur next week. Next week you will see why you belong on some crappy WWE documentary for Youtube and why these two men have the ability to headline major promotions for the next twenty five years….

*The crowd boo as Roth and Hart stand tall in the aisleway

Franklin:So if your still serious about accepting this challenge…then I will pray for you. And I hope your families,friends and all of the CWA universe pray for you too…because only be some divine intervention from the good Lord above will you two even be breathing by the end of Revelation..

*Conforzi and James continue to stand their ground and beckon for the fight to continue

Franklin:On your epitaph it will read “Too foolish to know when to stop”….whilst I admire your balls,I cannot help be humoured by your stupidity…..next week you will incur the wrath of true warriors…you will be the first victims of “Titan Towers”…

*The crowd boo as Roth and Hart nod at one another and then turn back towards Conforzi and James

PS:Sounds like Franklin has recruited Dennis Hart to his little project….this should be interesting…

CA:And it’s going to get a whole lot more interesting next week…Tyler Roth and Dennis Hart will clash with Chris Conforzi and Jimmy James in tag team action….it really is David vs Goliath….can the cruiserweights topple the heavyweights?...or will they suffer the most terrible of fates…

PS:Definitely the second one….this is going to be a massacre…

CA:Conforzi and James more than held their own here tonight…but can they keep the run going…can these two men make a real statement next week at Revelation?

*Lucas Franklin leads Dennis Hart and Tyler Roth up the rampway and into the backstage area as Jimmy James and Chris Conforzi pose for the fans at ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:44 am

*The scene goes backstage and the crowd boo as they see Raymond Alexander with Vlad Marius. Marius looks very bored as he leans back against the wall.

Alexander:I am joined at this time by Vlad Marius,who is set to go one on one with Johnny Goldman in just a few minutes. Vlad,tell the world what you are thinking ahead of this match?

Marius:Before all of that nonsense I would like an apology…

Alexander:Excuse me?

Marius:You heard me. I want an apology….from you,from the CWA universe and from Andrew Lennox. For the past month you have all slandered my good name without one shred of proof to back up your claims….and look now….look at the truth staring you in your pathetic faces…

*Raymond Alexander looks uncomfortable and Marius smiles

Marius:Not as smug and self-assured tonight are you Raymond?....I told you all that attacking Callum Lennox in the backstage lot was not my style. I told you that if I wanted to send a message to the entire Lennox family then I would deliver it in person.

For weeks I have stood here and you have goaded me, you insolent little man. You have tried to press me into answering questions that you had no business in asking in the first place. What the hell gives you the right…any of these people the right to judge me when you had nothing concrete to stick?

Raymond:I..

Marius:You what?....be quiet you old fool……you have been exposed for the piece of garbage that you really are and I am quite frankly tired of playing these ridiculous media circus games.

I will have my revenge….on you,on the CWA universe and on Andrew Lennox…but I will have it when the time suits me,when I am ready. But for now I couldn’t care less about any of you….all I care about is getting my hands on a prize that belongs to me…..and needless to say I will go to any lengths to get it.

Raymond:So what do you make of the news earlier tonight that an announcement is impending regarding the CWA World Title?

Marius:I do not care….so far I have won two matches,when I win here tonight that will put me into the final match regardless of what decision Andrew Lennox makes.

All I have to do is keep turning up…keeping winning these matches and then there is nobody that can deny me what belongs to me.

I don’t care about Jimmy Phillips and Teddy Grimstone….I don’t care if Andrew Lennox adds them both to next week’s final match…..when I win tonight,my spot will be guaranteed and the CWA World Heavyweight Championship will be as good as mine….

And once that belt is around my waist….then the fun shall truly begin……that is when I will change the landscape of this business and this is when you low-life peasants shall fall down at my feet and praise me as your omnipotent master….

Raymond:Any last comments on your opponent tonight,Johnny Goldman?

Marius:Goldman is a showman….he likes to entertain these fans and for me he is welcome to them. I am more interested in taking care of business, getting the job done and then moving swiftly on.

Whilst Goldman may prove to be a worthy adversary….he will never come close enough to truly threaten my reign as king….I will make an example of him….and every week from tonight, each and every one of you shall lead by example!

*Marius smiles as he brushes away from the wall and heads away down the corridor

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:47 am

*The scene changes and an entourage of security are leading Andrew Lennox down into the basement of the First Arena.The head security guard is talking to Mr Lennox.

Security:We found her about five minutes ago……she has some bruising on her arms but nothing more.Obviously just a little shaken up…

Lennox:Thankyou….thankyou so much…

Security:Just doing our job sir….

Lennox:Do we know why she has just been left here?......

Security: The guy left another message…perhaps that will give you some sort of clue…

*They walk down another flight of stairs before rounding a corner into a dank and musty room.Hayley Lennox has been untied and she is sobbing to herself.She looks up and sees Andrew before running forwards and hugging him.

Andrew:It’s ok princess….your safe now….

*She cries some more

Hayley:I thought I was going to die down here……if Amy ok?

Andrew:Amy is fine…..the rest of this security team is guarding her as we speak….

Hayley:Good…because I couldn’t bear it if anything happened to her…

*Father and daughter hug once again before Andrew holds Hayley at arms length

Andrew:I am relieved to see you safe Hayley…..but now it is time for us to talk…

*She looks up into her father’s eyes

Andrew:No more messing around……this is it right now…..I need the truth because otherwise this whole organisation is in jeopardy…

*Hayley sniffs and then nods her head

Andrew:So I will ask you a few questions……do you know who the father of Amy is?

*Hayley taps her foot on the floor and then nods her head

Andrew:Is it Eric?

*There is a long pause and Hayley sniffs some more before wiping tears from her eyes.She looks up at her father and then shakes her head.Andrew Lennox sighs deeply…

Andrew:Do you know who it is?

*Again a long pause before she nods her head

Andrew:This is the most important question of all Hayley……what is his name?

*Andrew looks over Hayley’s shoulder at the message that has been spray painted on the wall “Game over”.Andrew looks back down at Hayley,who is opening her mouth.

Hayley:It’s…

*Before she can complete her sentence there is a crackling sound from the corner.One of the security team’s walkie talkies is relaying a message.

???:We’ve got trouble here…

Security:Roger that…..what is the problem?

???:My god there is a more than one of them…….protect the baby my lord…..get in there and stop it….we need backup….BACKUP!

*The walkie talkie goes silent just as a baby begins to cry and Andrew Lennox freezes as Hayley lets out a shriek

Hayley:AMY!

*The security teams storm up the staircase and back into the main building as Hayley and Andrew Lennox follow them.They burst through the foyer area into the west wing of the arena and down the carpeted hallway.They find themselves outside of Andrew Lennox’ office.Two security guards are slumped on the floor and the door is wide open.Hayley looks scared as she approached the office with her father.The door swings open and three more security guards have been rendered unconscious. The office has been trashed but the cot in the corner has been left well alone.Amy Lennox is sat gurgling to herself as a box in her cot plays music to her.

Hayley:That is not one of her toys…

*They slowly approach the cot and Amy has her hand rested on the box that is entertaining her.In her other tiny hand there is a piece of paper.

Andrew:I’ll read it…

*He reaches in and takes the piece of paper from Amy before looking at it.His face looks bemused as he shows the piece of paper to Hayley.The cameras pan in on the message.

“The Clock is ticking……the music box will play for thirty more minutes before it needs to be winded again.When the music stops…..CWA will fall to its knees......you will watch it burn!”

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:49 am

*The scene switches again and the crowd pop as Johnny Goldman is shown with Kayleigh Reed

Crowd:Goooooooooooooooollllllllllddddddmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn x10

Kayleigh:Hey CWA fans….this is Kayleigh Reed with your inside scoop.I am joined by Johnny Goldman right now….Johnny in just a few minutes you take on Vlad Marius in a “Gateway to Glory” semi-final….earlier this evening the first semi-final ended in a no contest….with a decision yet to be made about the CWA World Championship from Andrew Lennox,can you tell us how your feeling ahead of this match?...and what decision you think should be made?

Goldman:As far as decisions go,that is for the head guys to work out and come up with a solution.

Me personally, I think this match this evening should crown the first ever CWA World Champion…the other two competitors have already been eliminated…only me and Marius left in the running.What would be the point in me winning here tonight and being the only man left in this competition?....

But that situation is out of my hands…..the powers that be will make their decision as they see fit and me as a competitor will merely do whatever I have to in order to have my hand raised in victory,looking at my name up in lights…..

But this match here tonight,this is the big one as far as I am concerned. Because no matter what decision is on the horizon…I still have to win in order to move onto the final round. I can leave Andrew Lennox and CWA management in no doubt that I am number one in this division….that I am the only superstar worthy of holding the World Heavyweight Championship!

*Crowd cheer

Kayleigh:Vlad Marius is a dangerous competitor though…..do you think your previous matches in this tournament have prepared you well for this bout?

Goldman:Absolutely…I have gone up against two men that were bigger than me in height and weight. Grendal and Dennis Hart brought the best out of me but I had more than enough in the tank to see them off and advance into these latter stages.

Vlad Marius has also been impressive….seeing off Tyler Roth and Stefan Alvey is no mean feat and he accomplished both with skill and precision.

I know this match will not be easy….I know that Vlad Marius is going to push me to my limits….but I also know he is going to bring the best out of me,and he doesn’t have what it takes to deal with 100% Goldman.

Rest assured, this is going to be a matchup for the ages….we are going to test the parameters of professional wrestling…and when all is said and done you will see who is the rightful world champion…

And when I stand here at the end of next week….that championship belt in my grasp….you will see once and for all that truly….everything that glitters…

Crowd:IS GOLDMAN!

*Goldman motions a belt around his waist and smiles before exiting the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:50 am

*The action is in the small office of CWA Legal Advisor,James Foster. He is leant back in his chair,staring at two men in front of him who are shouting at each other.

Foster:Can we please stop shouting over one another and get to the point?

*Jimmy Phillips and Teddy Grimstone glare at one another before turning to James Foster

Phillips:We can do that….aslong as you are willing to do something about this situation…

Grimstone:I don’t see why I should miss out on the CWA World Championship because his girlfriend couldn’t keep her (beeping) knickers on…

Phillips: Son of a….

*Both men look ready to trade blows as James Foster stands up

Foster:Will you two please give it a rest…this is not a situation that I can rectify. I have passed on my thoughts on the matter to Mr Lennox,he will be the one making the final decision…

Grimstone:When?...dammit we deserve to know….

Foster:And you will know….Mr Lennox assured me a decision would be reached before this night is over….as I am sure you can understand,it has been quite a hectic night thus far…

Grimstone:I don’t care….I don’t care how hectic it has been. What I care about is winning the championship that I deserve…..I got screwed over by some freak in a mask….this isn’t justified….and maybe I’ll have to take a leaf out of that snitches book and call my lawyer…

Foster:You don’t need to do that…

*Jimmy Phillips is shaking his head

Phillips:He has got a point though….you know I ain’t the sort of guy to threaten legal action but we were both royally screwed out there tonight. We deserve the opportunity to compete in that world championship match…that situation was out of our hands…

Foster:Guys….nobody needs to go legal on this……Mr Lennox knows this needs some resolution and he will make the right choice,I am sure of it.

Grimstone:He better….because I’m a pro wrestler first and foremost…but if you mess with me,I will make you pay the price…

*Grimstone barges past Jimmy Phillips and storms out of the room.

Foster:What a mess…

Phillips:You seen Hayley?

Foster:Yes she is resting…

Phillips:She ok?...she said anything…

Foster:It is my understanding that she has told Andrew everything that he needs to know…..as I said Mr. Phillips, I would expect a decision on quite a few matters by the end of this evening…then we might finally be able to move forward in a pro wrestling capacity and put this whole charade behind us…

*Foster leans back in his chair and closes his eyes as Jimmy Phillips exits the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:54 am

Main Event
Gateway to Glory Semi-Final
Johnny Goldman vs Vlad Marius

PS:How intense does everything feel right now?

CA:Too intense….with just half an hour left on this broadcast and seven days until “Revelation” I think it is needless to say that things are reaching fever pitch…

PS:This whole scenario has been building up and building up….but now I think the eruption is coming…

Ding ding

*Jacob Maynard is standing in the middle of the ring.He gives the crowd the thumbs up before bouncing back off the ropes to provide effect. He throws his arms up in the air and smiles as he begins to speak.

Maynard:Ladies and gentlemen………..IT’S TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Crowd pop

Maynard:….for the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!.....This bout is scheduled for one fall with twenty minutes on the clock. This is a GATEWAY TO GLORY SEMI FINAL MATCH!

*Another pop

PS:Jacob Maynard certainly knows how to build the atmosphere….

CA:Like it needed building up anymore….

The lights in the arena dim and then “Fighting Wolves” echoes out to a chorus of boos from the CWA faithful. Red and black pyros shoot across the rampway and explode into smoke before a figure emerges through the dusk.

Maynard:Introducing first……………….from TRANSYLVYANIA, ROMANIA……weighing in at 250 pounds……….The Coooouunnt………..Vlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssss!

PS:Talk about the victim of a crisis….everyone owes Vlad Marius a serious apology….

CA:I’ll admit that I falsely accused him…but I didn’t get the guy wrong….he is still a violent psychopath, no matter how you dress it up….

PS:Everyone said he attacked Callum Lennox,he didn’t…..said he was the one in the Reaper mask, he wasn’t……everything anyone has ever said about this guy is wrong…..and now he is going to prove how wrong everyone is by advancing to the final of this tournament…

CA:I said he was a psycho, but I never questioned his in-ring skills….the man is extremely talented inside those ropes and he is easily capable of winning this bout…

PS:But if he does win….who will he face?...there is nobody left in the competition…

CA:That decision is left to Andrew Lennox…

Vlad Marius removes his faux wolf’s head and places it on the steel steps before rolling into the ring.He crouches on one knee and howls up at the rafters before climbing to his feet and smirking at the boos ringing all around him.Marius backs into the corner and begins to stretch as the lights dim once again.

CA:Listen to this noise from this frantic New York fanbase….

Crowd:Goooooooooooooooooollllllllllllldddddddddddmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnn x10

Maynard:And his opponent…………….from NEW YORK CITTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY……………..weighing in at 275 pounds…………………………Jooooooooooooooohhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooolllllddddddmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

PS:I can barely hear myself…

“King of the kill” roars out amid a huge procession of golden pyros that flash and bang in the air.The whole area is on their feet and making a deafening noise as Johnny Goldman pushes through the curtain and strides out onto the stage. He walks from one side to the other, working the crowd, before removing his t-shirt and tossing it into the adoring masses.

CA:I don’t think there is a more popular CWA superstar that Johnny Goldman…

PS:I think the fact that we are based in New York has something to do with it….hometown bias…

CA:I don’t….i’ve checked out Goldman’s Twitter and Facebook pages…..he’s broke 1,000,000 on facebook and over 75,000 followers on Twitter……..this guy adds the weight to meaning of fan favorite…..they love him…

Goldman smiles as he marches down to the ring and slaps the hands of the clamoring fans. He performs his stretches on the ringside barrier and then runs up the steps and climbs into the ring.Vlad Marius just stares back at his opponent as he steps through the ropes.

CA:These two men were involved in the first ever CWA main event, five weeks ago in that ring it was Johnny Goldman that pinned Vlad Marius…one,two,three….will lightning strike twice tonight?

PS:There was a distraction from Callum Lennox on that evening….that will not happen here….a level playing field and the best man will win…

CA:The winner of this bout will advance to the final of the Gateway to Glory tournament….what that means right now we do not know....but we have assurances that Andrew Lennox will be clearing that situation up at the end of tonight…

PS:I sure hope he does…because with Phillips and Grimstone out of the competition, the winner of this match will have nobody to face in the final…

CA:I am sure that Andrew Lennox will have an answer for us before we go off air…

The referee takes a moment to speak to both competitors and check them over for illegal objects before backing away.He asks them both if they are ready and they take it in turns to nod their approval before the official signals for the bell to start the match.

PS:One fall to a finish…..the winner is in the final…

CA:It seems so long ago that we sat here and witnessed the first round of “Gateway to Glory”….now we are just seven days form the end…..and the coronation of the first ever CWA World Heavyweight Champion….

PS:History will be made in a week’s time…

Goldman and Marius circle one another before locking up in the middle of the ring.Goldman is slightly stronger and he manages to push Marius back towards the ropes but Marius swivels out at the last minute and slaps Goldman across the face.

CA:Message of intent from Marius…..

Goldman holds his face in outrage and then lands a right hand of his own that knocks Marius off balance.He rocks the Romanian back to the ropes and then grabs his arm and sends him into an irish whip across to the opposite side….

CA:Goldman for the clothesline…

PS:Schoolboy…

Marius rolls low to duck the clothesline and pulls Goldman to the mat……………………..1…………………………2…………….shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Marius lands harsh knife edge chops to the chest as Goldman responds with right forearms.Both men continue to trade blows before Goldman drives his knee into Marius’ stomach,bounces back off the ropes and returns with a sickening knee trembler to the side of the head………………………………1……………………………2………………….kickout!

CA:Johnny Goldman almost sent Marius’ eyes into the back of his head with that impact…

Marius stumbles back up and Goldman blasts him with yet more right hands before whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Marius drives his feet up into Goldman’s face and then quickly springs back onto the ropes and pushes himself off into a crossbody takedown…………..1…………………………2…………….Goldman gets his shoulder up.

PS:Nearfall…

CA:Not enough to keep Goldman down though…

They get back to their feet and Marius scores first with a kick to the gut before twisting Goldman around and executing a neckbreaker.The crowd boo as Marius flicks his hair out of his face and then makes his way over to the corner…

CA:Vlad Marius not the sort of athlete to shy away from a risk…

PS:Whatever it takes to move further in this competition…

Marius reaches the top rope and he perches there for a moment and waits for Goldman to stand up before diving off and connecting with a huge flying clothesline…………………..1……………………..2……………Goldman kicks out.Both men get back up and Marius drives the point of his elbow down into the back of Goldman’s neck before irish whipping him into the corner.He follows in and connects with a stinger splash before rushing against the adjacent ropes…

PS:FLYING FOREARM!

Marius looks for the diving forearm smash (ala Tito Santana) but Goldman sidesteps him and pushes him against the turnbuckle.Marius slams into the corner and then staggers back out into a spinning back suplex from Goldman…………………….1………………………….2……………kickout!

CA:Both men are trading the momentum in the early stages here…

PS:It’s when we get into the trenches that we see who wants this more….

Goldman gets back to his feet and he drags Marius up by the head and looks for a vertical suplex.Marius is able to float over the back of Goldman and counter with a russian legsweep before getting back to his feet.He then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a jumping legdrop across the throat………………1………………..2………….shoulder up!

CA:That was not going to enough to end this match…

PS:Makes Goldman work though and saps his energy…

Marius stomps on the top of Goldman’s head as he tries to rise and then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a stiff knee to the jaw.Goldman slumps down on the canvass as Marius makes his way back over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb to the top rope…

CA:Marius making most of the movement here….DIVING FISTDROP!

Marius reaches the top and then throws caution to the wind as he sails down and rams his fist into the forehead of Johnny Goldman…………………………1…………………………..2…………………kickout. Both competitors begin to get back to the feet and Marius rocks Goldman’s head back with a huge uppercut before dropkicking him into the corner.He follows in with a running back elbow and then lifts Goldman up onto the top rope…

PS:Marius is wearing Goldman down here….making him suffer…

Marius climbs up onto the second rope and he lands rights and lefts before landing a second crunching uppercut.Goldman wobbles in a daze as Marius pulls him into a front facelock and then stands up on top with him….

CA:SUPERPLEX!

Marius looks for the top rope suplex but Goldman twists in midair and lands ontop of his opponent as they hit the deck………………………1………………………………2……………………………..3!

PS:Marius kicked out….

CA:Only just….he was caught out by that counter….

The crowd think Johnny Goldman has won before the referee signals that it was only a two count.Goldman rolls away onto his back and spits in anguish before trying to get back up. Vlad Marius holds his midsection as he climbs back to a vertical base,only to be floored by a running clothesline…

CA:Goldman looking to pick up the pace once more…

Marius gets back to his feet again and Goldman rocks him down with a second successive clothesline.Vlad reaches his feet for a third time and Goldman kicks him in the stomach before flipping him into the air…

PS:GOLDRUSH!

Marius looks destined to fall to the sitdown powerbomb but somehow he rolls down the back into a rollup………………1…………………………2……………….kickout.They scramble back up and Marius catches Goldman running in with a snap powerslam (ala Randy Orton) and then rolls over the top of Goldman and grabs his legs…

CA:SHARPSHOOTER!

PS:YES!

CA:Big trouble for Goldman…

The crowd boo and look on shocked as Marius wastes no time in locking in the sharpshooter.He twists Goldman over onto his stomach and then leans down onto the back to extend the pressure even more.Johnny Goldman is yelling in pain as he tries desperately to crawl towards the ropes…

PS:Goldman didn’t even consider that he would get caught out by the submission….

CA:Well he has….and his world title ambitions are on the line…

Marius smirks as he sits right back and applies devastating pressure to the back and legs of Goldman. The referee is asking Johnny if he wants to quit but Goldman shakes his head and does everything he can to scratch and claw towards the bottom rope. Marius is banging his own hand against the mat and shouting at Goldman to “TAP” but his opponent defies him…

PS:Goldman cannot withstand this…

CA:He’s doing the best he can…..he has to be in so much pain but he is taking it on the chin…

Goldman draws energy from the crowd as he pulls himself further and further towards the bottom rope.The pain is evident all over his face as he reaches out to clasp the bottom rope…

CA:He’s so close…

His hand is about to close around the rope when Marius drags him back to the centre of the ring and sits down once again. Vlad’s face is red with the effort he is putting into the submission and Goldman’s face is even redder with the pain he is experiencing. The referee is giving Goldman every opportunity to call it a day but he is as reluctant as ever….

PS:Goldman will do himself some serious damage if he keeps this up…

CA:But he is a fighter…a born warrior,who is so determined to be the CWA World Champion…he does not want to just give this up…

PS:He has nowhere to go…

Goldman is clawing at his own face and trying to stop himself from passing out due to the pain.Marius has beads of sweat trickling down his face and his forearms bulge with the effort he is applying.Goldman shakes his head once again as the referee asks him if he wants to quit and he tries to drag himself to the ropes and reach out…

CA:He’s just too far away…

Goldman misses the ropes and his arm slumps down onto the canvass.His eyes begin to close and the referee shows concern as he looks over to the timekeeper and then grabs Goldman’s arm…

PS:They are going to count him down…

CA:Things do not look good for Johnny Goldman….he is in big trouble right now….

Goldman is not responding to the referee’s words so the official lifts up his arm and turns to the timekeeper….

PS:Three strikes and your out….

…Goldman’s arm drops once!

The referee looks at the timekeeper again and then raises Goldman’s arm into the air for a second time..
…..it drops again!

CA:This crowd is silent….their hometown here has faded fast to the sharpshooter…

PS:So many greats in history have been undone by this hold….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:57 am

…the referee looks out at the panicked faces of the crowd and then turns back to the timekeeper as he lifts Goldman’s arm up for a third time..

PS:This falls and Vlad is in the final…
..the referee lets go of Goldman’s arm..
….it drops!

PS:He isn’t…

CA:STAYED UP!

The crowd pop as the arm just about hits the canvass and then shoots straight back up into the air.Johnny Goldman lets out a roar of aggression as he slams both of his fists down into the mat and begins to drag himself towards the ropes.Vlad Marius seems taken by surprise as he does everything he can to pull Goldman back…

PS:How is he still going…

CA:The will to survive…the determination to be number one….he got the ropes!

Goldman pulls himself close enough and then grabs ahold of the bottom rope,causing the rope break. Vlad Marius refuses to break the hold until the count of four and then lets go as Goldman rolls under the bottom rope to the outside.

PS:It’s brave of Johnny Goldman to survive that but the fact is….that has just sapped his energy supplies…

CA:No doubt that submission has weakened Johnny Goldman…but now it’s time to find out what else he has left in the tank…

Johnny Goldman collapses down on his knees as Marius climbs out onto the apron.Vlad looks down on his foe before running along the apron and diving off with a crunching knee to the side of Goldman’s head.Marius then smiles at the booing crowd and lifts himself onto the security barrier before dropping an elbow across the chest of Goldman….

PS:Marius is making sure that Goldman is finished in this match…..

The referee begins to count both men out…………………..1…………………..2…………………Marius stands up and lifts himself onto the barrier again before dropping a second elbow to the chest of Goldman……………3……………………4……………..Vlad stands up and shakes his head at his opponent before rolling into the ring…

CA:Johnny Goldman is not in good shape right now…

PS:He is finished…

…….6…………Marius backs into the corner and lounges up on the turnbuckle………………..7……………………..8…….Goldman uses the ring apron to pull himself up………9……he staggers back and looks off balance……………………10!

PS:Ring the…

The referee looks set to ring the bell before Goldman slides back in at the final moment.He is very groggy as he staggers back to his feet and Marius quickly rushes towards him and connects with a diving lariat takedown……………..1………………………….2…………..Goldman kicks out!

CA:Needless to say that Vlad Marius is in the driving seat right now…

Marius gets back to his feet and he ignores the referee’s orders as he begins to stomp on the chest of Goldman repeatedly. He finally backs away on the count of four and smiles as though he is enjoying himself.He grabs Johnny Goldman’s head and drags him back to his feet before placing him in a front facelock…

PS:Goldman has nothing left to give….Vlad should put him out of his misery…

CA:He might just do that right now….

PS:BRAINBUSTER!

CA:SOLE SEARCHER!

Marius lifts Goldman up for the brainbuster but Johnny G finds out gasp of energy and floats over the back before sprinting off the ropes and returning with his thunderous big boot to the jaw of Marius.Both men collapse down onto the canvass after impact….

CA:Under normal circumstances that would be a three count…but I don’t think Goldman has anything left to make the cover………..

PS:The sharpshooter sapped everything from him…

Both men are clearly hurting as they crawl towards the ropes and begin to pull themselves back up. The referee steps out of their way as they stumble into the centre and begin to trade with huge blows that echo all around. The crowd cheer Goldman’s shots and boo all of Marius’ before Vlad rakes the eyes of his opponent and takes him down with a backbreaker…

CA:The back that was injured so badly from the sharpshooter….

….2
……..shoulder up!

PS:Still not enough though…

Marius indicates a three count but the referee tells him otherwise.Marius gets back up his feet and he takes a moment to compose himself before seizing ahold of Goldman’s head and pulling him up….

CA:Marius might be thinking piledriver…

Vlad looks as though he is about to drill Goldman with the piledriver before Johnny counters with a backdrop out of nowhere.Vlad gets back to his feet and he sprints at Goldman but is lifted high into the air and drilled by a thunderous spinebuster…

CA:Listen to that impact….SPEAR!...SPEAR!....SPEAR!

Goldman almost breaks Marius in half with the spinebuster and then goes one better by rushing off the ropes and returning with a bone-crushing spear,hooking both legs…

PS:Get out Vlad…

CA:You can forget it..

…1
….2
………………thr-foot on the ropes!

CA:It doesn’t get any closer than that….

The referee’s hand is coming down for three when he sees the foot on the bottom rope and he stops counting.Goldman holds his head to his hands and slumps on the canvass as the crowd try and work him up again….

Crowd:Gooooooooooollllllllddddddddmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn x5

CA:These fans doing everything they can to get Goldman to realise his dream…

Goldman sits up and he breathes deeply before clambering back to his feet.Marius slowly gets up aswell and Goldman meets him head on with right hands before grabbing his arm and whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Marius gets his knees up and crashes them against the jaw of Goldman before lifting himself onto the second rope and diving off…

PS:Marius back in the….

CA:GOLDRUSH!

Marius looks for a double axe handle but Goldman amazingly catches him on his shoulders for the sitdown powerbomb. Before the finisher can be executed though Marius manages to swivel around into the electric chair position and drop off the back…

PS:SLEEPER!

The crowd boo as he slips his arms around the throat of Goldman and begins to try and choke him.Goldman staggers off balance and looks in trouble before he manages to seize one of Marius’ arms and perform a judo shoulder toss that drives Marius into the canvass and puts paid to the submission.Vlad gets back up and he runs at Goldman, who sidesteps and flapjacks Marius across the top rope…..

CA:Goldman is coming alive now….F-U!

Goldman laughs at the crowd before giving the “you can’t see me” taunt and lifts Marius onto his shoulders before delivering the fireman’s slam….

PS:A little dig to that company up in Stanford…..the name evades me…

CA:Lets keep it that way for lawsuit issues…

….2
…………Marius just gets his shoulder up off the mat!

PS:So close to yet another three count…

CA:These two men are putting on a clinic…but neither is able to pick up that defining decision….

Goldman bangs his hand against the canvass and then rolls back up onto his feet.He tightens up his boot and then beckons for Marius to stand up…Vlad is a little groggy but slowly he complies with Goldman’s demand…

CA:Goldman is one shot away…is this that shot…SOLE SEARCHER!

Goldman rushes forwards and looks for his patented big boot but Marius manages to duck at the last minute and run off the ropes,returning with a flying forearm shot that shocks the fans…

PS:He nailed him….he’s finished him…

Marius quickly crawls over and drops ontop of Goldman……..
…..1

….
……2
………..3!

PS:Final time…

CA:GOLDMAN KICKED OUT!...MY GOD HE KICKED OUT!

*Crowd pop

PS:What?...how could he?

CA:It’s all in the heart…..Johnny Goldman is not willing to quit for anybody…

Marius holds his head in his hands and then begins to berate the official.He stands up on his feet and begins to walk the referee back into the corner,whilst shouting at him the whole way. The referee is holding his own and telling Marius it was a definite two count…

CA:Vlad Marius cannot believe it…

PS:Neither can I…there must be some mistake…

CA:No mistake….Goldman is just determined to survive…

Marius almost snaps and he pushes the referee in the chest but the referee pushes him back and threatens him with disqualification. Marius shakes his head in disbelief and then turns away from the official…

PS:Just finish it Vlad…

CA:SOUL SEARCHER!

*Crowd pop

PS:Nooooooooo…

Marius turns back around and Johnny Goldman is just about on his feet.Goldman rushes across and drills Marius with the big boot before collapsing into the cover…………………………1………………………………..2……………………………3!

CA:Ring the bell….

PS:YES!....YES!....YEEEEESSSSS!

CA:Tell me that is a joke…

The crowd are on their feet going wild until the referee jumps up and holds two fingers to the timekeeper.He motions that Marius managed to get his shoulder up and the fans cannot quite believe what they are seeing.Johnny Goldman is peering up at the referee with utter shock on his face before rolling onto his back and swearing loudly…

PS:Both these men have thrown the proverbial kitchen sink at one another and it is not enough….nowhere near enough to book their spot in the final…

CA:I thought Marius had won….then I thought Goldman had won….where on earth does this end…

Johnny Goldman gets on his knees and asks the referee to say it was a three,but the official confirms it was only two.Johnny G looks bewildered before pulling himself back up and staggering into the corner.He looks out at his hometown fans and then walks forwards as Marius staggers up…

PS:I don’t know what it’s going to take…

CA:This may finish it….GOLDRUSH!

Goldman kicks Marius in the stomach and flips him into the air for the powerbomb but Marius is able to jump out of the back at the last minute.He spins Goldman around and kicks him in the stomach before yanking him into a front facelock….

PS:BRAINBUSTER!

Marius looks to lift Goldman up into the air for the brainbuster when all of a sudden Goldman spins around and swipes Marius’ legs…

CA:ANKLELOCK!

The crowd pop as Goldman applies the anklelock submission in the centre of the ring.Marius is yelling in pain as he tries to scramble to the ropes,only to be dragged back by Goldman and for the pressure to be increased tenfold…

CA:This is the move that finished Dennis Hart in the last round…if Marius quits then Goldman advances to the final…

PS:This can’t be…

Marius’ face is a picture of pain and he scrambles for the ropes again,only to be pulled back for a second time.He looks as though he is contemplating tapping out before he rolls forwards and pulls Goldman to the mat………………..1………………………………..2…………….Goldman kicks out!

CA:Marius almost pulled it out of nowhere…

They both scramble back to their feet and Marius dodges a right hand from Goldman before sprinting off the ropes and returning with an attempted crossbody.Goldman shows his strength by catching Marius in midair and then in one motion he flips him up onto his shoulders…

CA:GOLDRUSH!

Ding ding ding

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 12 Jul 2012, 1:00 am

PS:What the hell…

Goldman looks ready to drill Marius with the powerbomb when Teddy Grimstone rolls into the ring,steel chair in hand and drives the weapon into the stomach of Goldman.Johnny G drops Marius and falls to his knees as Grimstone detonates the chair across the top of Marius’ skull….

CA:What is this (beep)….

PS:I guess Teddy Grimstone was done waiting for an answer from Andrew Lennox…

CA:He just ruined the outcome of this match…

PS:Just like his match was ruined earlier….both semi finals have ended in disaster…now Andrew Lennox has to do something…

*Crowd pop

CA:Now what…

The crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips comes running to the ring and slides in.Teddy Grimstone tries to nail him with the steel chair but Phillips ducks underneath it and pulls Grimstone towards him…

PS:TOUCHDOWN!

The cheers ring out all around the arena as Jimmy Phillips drops Grimstone with the “rockbottom”.He then stands up and beats his chest before motioning a belt around his waist and climbing up onto the ropes to pose.

CA:Andrew Lennox has a serious situation on his hands here….all four of these men believe they deserve to compete for the CWA World Championship next week…but so far not one of them has qualified for the finals…

Jimmy Phillips continues to work the crowd up into a frenzy before he turns towards the stage as Andrew Lennox strides out with a microphone in hand.

PS:And finally we get our answer…

*Andrew Lennox has in in hand the music box from Amy Lennox’ cot,the music is still tinkling out of it.He places the box down as he raises the microphone.

Lennox:I’ll get onto that box in a moment….but first of all it looks as though I have an announcement to make…

*Crowd cheer

Lennox:I would like to apologise first and foremost to everyone involved in CWA for everything that has happened in these past few weeks. I have taken my eye off the ball and I admit that things have not run as smoothly as I would have wanted. However, that all ends here and now..

*More cheers from the crowd

Lennox:The aim of the “Gateway to Glory” tournament was to appease those who were conspiring behind my back. Those who did not have the balls to tell me to my face that I was expressing favoritism in the workplace.

The fact is…I was not and will never play the favorites game and on this very eve it has shown that my decision was the right one all along. Five weeks ago I stood here and I told you all that those four men in that ring were worthy of competing for the CWA World Championship….the CWA universe agreed….but unfortunately my employees did not…

They threatened me with legal action if I did not open the doors for all to enter……for everyone to get a fair crack at obtaining ultimate glory. So I did, unwillingly, and yet here we are…five weeks later and the same four men have outlasted everyone else on the roster….proving me right in every single way….these four men are the elite right now……and one of these four men deserves to be world heavyweight champion…

PS:But how will you decide?

Lennox:I am also glad that you seem to have done my job for me…because whilst I was fretting in the back about what decision needed to be made, Teddy Grimstone’s timely interference has rendered this match null and void…

CA:Another no contest…

Lennox:Therefore none of you have technically qualified for the final of this tournament…which is fine by me….

PS:How is that fine?

Lennox:That means I get to have a main event that equals ratings….that means I get to have the main event I wanted from the very beginning….next week at Revelation…..in the middle of that ring right there……CWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line…………….FATAL FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Lennox:The very first main event we ever had in CWA will repeat but this time for the richest prize in the business….all four of you will get the chance that you deserve….Vlad Marius…

*Crowd boo

Lennox:Jimmy Phillips…

*Crowd pop

Lennox:Teddy Grimstone…

*Mixed reaction…

Lennox:And Johnny Goldman…

*Ultra pop

Lennox:Those four men will headline Revelation next week and there will be one victor…..winner takes all….the winner will be the first ever CWA WORLD CHAMPION!

Crowd:C-Dub-A x10

CA:That is an announcement for the ages…..next week at Revelation….fatal four way elimination match….Teddy Grimstone…Vlad Marius………..Jimmy Phillips………..and Johnny Goldman….one of those men will be leaving as the first ever CWA World Champion…

PS:It is going to be a monumental night Cornelius…

*Jimmy Phillips turns back in the ring and faces Vlad Marius,Teddy Grimstone and Johnny Goldman.All four men stand in opposite corners and glare at each other as Andrew Lennox continues his address.

Lennox:Which brings me onto my final announcement…

*He leans down and picks up the box

Lennox:I believe that I have until this box stops playing music to hand over my granddaughter to her father. Her father who has done nothing in the past four weeks but make my families lives a living hell. The man that almost killed my son, kidnapped my daughter and put his own baby’s life at risk. This man is nothing but a low down filthy coward…

*Andrew Lennox smiles

Lennox:But I know who you are….after talking with my daughter I have finally seen the light and I know exactly who you are you piece of (beep). You may have brought my granddaughter into this world but you will play no part in her future….she will grow up and live the life of a princess but you will not have one iota to do with it…you hear my punk…you don’t scare me…..

*Andrew Lennox looks at the music box,which suddenly stops playing music,and he dropkicks it off the stage as the crowd cheer.

Lennox:Nobody threatens my family and gets away with it….now that I know who you are…..I will return the favour….your life will not even be worth living by time I have finished with you…

CA:OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

*Suddenly the masked reaper clatters into Andrew Lennox from behind.Jimmy Phillips quickly jumps from the ring to run to the rescue but he cannot prevent the Reaper from throwing Andrew Lennox off the stage and through two tables underneath.

PS:I can’t believe what I am seeing…

*The Reaper glares at Jimmy Phillips and then disappears into the backstage area.Medics and backstage production staff all rush down towards the arena floor to check on Andrew Lennox,who is not moving amid the wreckage.

CA:This is heinous….

*The replays show Andrew Lennox being cast from the stage and he front flips through the two tables onto the concrete floor.

PS:That is a 56 year old man…..

CA:Andrew Lennox is not a trained performer….you don’t learn to take a bump like that even if you but he is not medically cleared to compete in any form of action…..

PS:We need to know who is behind that mask….he needs to be arrested for that assault….

CA:I think that is the least of anybody’s worries right now….this is bad…

*Hayley Lennox is shown out on the floor as Jimmy Phillips joins her.James Foster and the rest of the CWA staff are there looking stunned at the developments.Hayley bursts out crying…

Hayley:What have I done…

*Phillips puts his hand around Hayley to comfort her as medics begin to lift Andrew Lennox onto a stretcher.

CA:This is serious situation right now……the attacks on Callum Lennox,Eric Balzaar and CWA employees were bad enough….but this is the chairmen, the founder of CWA…..and he has been attacked by that goddamn coward….

PS:We are just seven days from Revealtion….how is this going to affect thing?.....where is this leading?

CA:I have no idea but I do know the severity of these events….Andrew Lennox is seriously hurt here….CWA is in complete disarray after just six weeks…we are being held to ransom by an unknown terrorist…

PS:Or terrorists…there is more to this that meets the eye…

CA:I have the same feeling…

*The medics begin to cart Andrew Lennox out of the vicinity as the crowd watch on in shock.Hayley Lennox is still sobbing uncontrollably as Jimmy Phillips tries his best to comfort her. Johnny Goldman,Teddy Grimstone and Vlad Marius are all standing in the ring, bemused by the actions that have just taken place.

CA:Folks this is not the way I envisaged this broadcast ending……we are just seven days away from the first ever CWA supershow and our chairmen has been taking out of commission…..the biggest night of this company’s history is on the horizon and we are heading into blind….we have an unnamed source causing havoc from the shadows…

PS:We are about to head off air guys but we hope to see you all again next week for Revelation….this is not a great time but you cannot deny the excitement and unpredictable nature of what we have been witnessing….

CA:Absolutely…CWA has never been so watchable…but these are dangerous times…..we will make history next week, and you cannot help but think something colossal is imminent….

PS:It is going to be one hell of a ride next Thursday evening……be sure to join us folks…..thankyou for joining us…

CA:Keep up to date with 606.v2 for any exclusive updates on the condition of Andrew Lennox and the lead up to Revelation….but for tonight ladies and gents we are out of time…we shall see you all again next week…goodnight!

*The show goes off the air with Hayley Lennox and Jimmy Phillips watching Andrew Lennox leave the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down