The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here  - Page 4 Empty Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here

Post by Fernando Mon 30 Jul 2012, 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Imagine that FIFA decided that we had to compete as Team GB in the World Cup. I want you to select a Team GB squad, which is a hybrid of World Cup and Olympic requirements.

You will select a 23 man squad to compete for Team GB at Brazil 2014. That team must be made up of U23s at the time of the tournament (U23 = born on or after 1st June 1991), with 3 over-age players allowed.

Your squad must contain a minimum of 3 players from each of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

You will then select a starting XI from that squad, which in turn must include 1 player from each national association.

I want you to report to me your squad, your starting XI and a set of tactics to suit that team. I would also like you to select a manager and assistant.

You should provide details on why you chose those particular overage players, and also why you chose your manager and assistant. Please submit on this page by 3pm on Friday 3rd August

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fernando on Wed 01 Aug 2012, 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here  - Page 4 Empty Re: Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

onlytreblewinners wrote:I'd change Jones to mark the main striker with Evans covering, other than that I'm happy.

Really? Oh well it's up now, I personally prefer Jones covering.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here  - Page 4 Empty Re: Task 4 team page - Get your ass in here

Post by Fernando Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

i dunno about that tbh Jones would have the pace to get back i don't think Evans would

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:52 am

If we lose the task because of that... Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 03 Aug 2012, 11:01 am

We won't lose the task Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 03 Aug 2012, 11:05 am

Good OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4