The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball

+5
sodhat
Bull
TwisT
FIFA Diva
Afro
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball - Page 2 Empty The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball

Post by Afro Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

You are all part of a marketing company who have been selected by the FA.

Your job is a simple one - promote women's football.

I want you to put together a campaign to increase the profile of women's football in the UK. I want you to get more women playing the game, more people watching the women's league and more companies wanting to put their money into improving the game. You can use whatever marketing tools and approaches you deem effective and appropriate, and the winner will be the one which myself and my team of advisors will best deliver this aim.

I am out next week, so you have just over a week. I expect your campaign posted on this page by 10am on Monday 30th July.

Sodhat and Viva will be project managers on this one

Teams are.....

Sodhat
Olly
Nando
OTW

Viva
Twist
Bull
Nadeem

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball

Post by Afro Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks Viva.

Do you see from the winning team's submission that it didn't need a lot of research, just imagination
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Thanks Viva.

Do you see from the winning team's submission that it didn't need a lot of research, just imagination

Imagination is fairy tales, fairy tales are not real. I thought we were looking for something a little more concrete then wishes from a genie.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:40 pm

I disagree completely.

Facebook came from the imagination of Zuckerburg and his mates. Microsoft came from Bill Gates' imagination. Apple was from the imagination of Steve Jobs.

The msot successful business come from the the most imaginative ideas, which they then work hard to make real.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 pm

I can bet theres been more imagination ideas which have failed then done well. I'm looking at it through this task and the way womens Football is we need something strong not what the other team put up. No offence Sick boy, I think we lost the task because of the very little me, Bull and Nadeem done.

The task itself was done very well by Twist.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Viva - your lack of effort is disappointing as is your disrepect for the task and the Apprentice game by handing over the team leadership. However in past tasks you have contributed well and been a key part of successful tasks.

Therefore, you are safe this week and are free to head back to join the other survivors to prepare for task 4
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Bull and Nadeem, you are both conspicious by your absence. I am expecting it to be September before this dawns on either of you, but...

Bull - YOU'RE FIRED
and
Nadeem - YOU'RE FIRED
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 pm

OH BAH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

The Apprentice Task 3 - Ladies having a ball - Page 2 4278589029

Thanks Afro.

Both of them got fired Laugh so much for the invisible wall.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:58 am

Hey guys, looked like I missed out on all fun OK

Glad my contribution was liked Smile

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2