The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant)

+10
MtotheC
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
MIG
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Scott is Back
JamesLincs
The Awesome Giz
bretmeharty
Beer
Buzzman
14 posters

Go down

Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant) Empty Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant)

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:54 pm

As I stand here looking through the comments of each and every one of you, it's clear to me that the standards of this board are slipping, your all quick to jump on the product when things aren't going well, but apart from that, everything just seems to go silent! It's also clear to me that you don't see me as a signinficant member of this forum. My first article on this board over a year ago was full of promise and if I say so myself, put me on course, to be the next big star on 606 v2, however its quite clear that I wasn't given the attention or exposure that I deserved. Now this may be down to the fact that I'm 18 years old and don't quite have the experience or knowledge that a lot of you possess. But it's so blatant, that my contribution to V2 is just as good as most of the punks on this board! And that's quite an achievement considering the amount of pointless articles posted on here! And yet, my meaningful input or views are pushed aside so some of you can take sly digs at one another or try to annoy Electric Demon about Heath Slater.

I came here because I believed this board was going places, and with me on board it should have been! But no, forget real talk, how about we all make bets on when Slater will win a title, how about we continue to listen to peoples sarcastic comments, which have no relevence at all, how about we listen to morons trying to be funny by calling for Hunico to get a push! That joke was killed the 2nd time it was used but certain people insist on trying to carry it on! Now don't get me wrong, there are a load of people on this board that I have respect for, but there's a reason why 606 V2 has been on a downward spiral as of late, and I think it's about time people stepped up and took responsibilty! And you know what, maybe I myself should be included here, but the fact of the matter is, its an issue that concerns the regular poster right down to the not so regular posters. I know there's people out there who agree with me, but I'm the only one that has the guts to say it! I also understand that the Founder, Global moderators or moderators may have something to say about this little outburst, and that's fine, I'm willing to hear what they have to say!

Over a year ago, I came here and proclaimed that it was my time, and it should have been and probably still could be, but unless things change, time's going to run out for this board.

So where we go from here? you decide, the clocks ticking!

Buzzman.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant) Empty Re: Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant)

Post by Beer Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:55 pm

It's HUNICO.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant) Empty Re: Board looks slow, one of those moods, here goes! (no offence meant)

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

like i said, this is just me in a mood for a bit of a shoot, and i've tried to make it relevent by talking about the slow activity of the board as of late. I'm not having a go or making it personal to anyone, bit of fun with a bit of a twist Smile

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

Im not sure if this is you turning heel and doing this promo on every one but if it is, its not bad, by the way i dont take notice if your 18 or 85.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

I blame The Miz. It's his fault.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:04 pm

bretmeharty wrote:Im not sure if this is you turning heel and doing this promo on every one but if it is, its not bad, by the way i dont take notice if your 18 or 85.

haha yeah, that was the idea that I was going for, although, with this being a forum, it's sort of difficult to maintain a heel persona. And good to know OK

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:45 pm

was this serious? a joke? a stupid 'shoot' to get noticed? im confused

there are other sports ya know. and the ones i have interest in (golf, cricket and football) explode into life everyday with very informative articles

was this serious though? part of me is thinking you were just having a laugh with this article but im also thinking youre actually being serious

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:02 pm

Hostile Whistle

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:04 pm

throw the book at me

im gunna take punks advice and kill myself

not that anyone here would care Sad ......................................................... ?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:11 pm

JamesLincs wrote:was this serious? a joke? a stupid 'shoot' to get noticed? im confused

there are other sports ya know. and the ones i have interest in (golf, cricket and football) explode into life everyday with very informative articleswas this serious though? part of me is thinking you were just having a laugh with this article but im also thinking youre actually being serious

Eh? What? Laugh

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:12 pm

Hunico would care if only he was given a push ......

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

Zoot you have been out rebeled.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:36 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:was this serious? a joke? a stupid 'shoot' to get noticed? im confused

there are other sports ya know. and the ones i have interest in (golf, cricket and football) explode into life everyday with very informative articleswas this serious though? part of me is thinking you were just having a laugh with this article but im also thinking youre actually being serious

Eh? What? Laugh

haha looks like I've got someone flustered. Was slightly serious, but a bit of a joke, and decided to do it as I was in a bit of a shoot mood. People can take it as they want, I might just generally take shot at certain things which I feel like "expressing" myself about.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

In all honesty I reckon this was a completely serious article then when he realised what an idiot he's made of himself he's turned it into a joke.

I do take into account your only 18, cause reading this article you can really tell. Young, stupid, lacking in intelligence and think everyone owes you something and that you're something special.

Get over yourself.

Er....only joking Rolling Eyes

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:41 pm

D'Lo Brown!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:42 pm

If you don't like it, don't come back, simple

Ermo only joking? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:47 pm

MIG wrote:In all honesty I reckon this was a completely serious article then when he realised what an idiot he's made of himself he's turned it into a joke.

I do take into account your only 18, cause reading this article you can really tell. Young, stupid, lacking in intelligence and think everyone owes you something and that you're something special.

Get over yourself.

haha, it was quite simply cos I felt like doing a bit of an "in character shoot" and since the board has been quiet for a few days that was my chosen topic ... and i am something special mad

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:50 pm

Can we give you subjects to shoot on tomorrow?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:51 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:Can we give you subjects to shoot on tomorrow?

yeah I'm up for that, I'll give it my best shot!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:56 pm

Perhaps entering a promo competition would be just as good.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

Could be like 8 mile but for Buzzman Laugh

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:06 pm

Buzzman wrote:
MIG wrote:In all honesty I reckon this was a completely serious article then when he realised what an idiot he's made of himself he's turned it into a joke.

Get over yourself.

haha, it was quite simply cos I felt like doing a bit of an "in character shoot" and since the board has been quiet for a few days that was my chosen topic ... and i am something special mad

Hey you got people talking.
I still think we need a regular feature on here, whether it be daily or weekly. I'm a relatively new member but the board seemed at its best during MtotheC's competition for best wrestler a while back. That seemed to be pretty much a daily thing.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

MIG wrote:
Buzzman wrote:

Get over yourself.

I still think we need a regular feature on here, whether it be daily or weekly. I'm a relatively new member but the board seemed at its best during MtotheC's competition for best wrestler a while back. That seemed to be pretty much a daily thing.

Apart from doing the best or the worst of, there isnt much else to do.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:16 pm

They always try to annoy me about Heath Slater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:18 pm

I'm not Slater Hater just a Slater Baiter

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:19 pm

Weekly promo competiton for fun? Problem with a 1 on 1 battle is it may sort of fizzle out. If nothing comes about, like zoot said, if people want to give me topics to shoot or promo on, then I'm more than happy to do that!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:20 pm

Electric Demon wrote:They always try to annoy me about Heath Slater.

Heath Slater?!!, He's yesterdays news

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:25 pm

He's also tomorrows news.. but tomorrows news was on saturday.. so therefore youre right.. sorry

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:39 pm

Buzzman wrote:Weekly promo competiton for fun? Problem with a 1 on 1 battle is it may sort of fizzle out. If nothing comes about, like zoot said, if people want to give me topics to shoot or promo on, then I'm more than happy to do that!

Your original shoot was pants, so i dont think i will look forward to your other material...

Only Joking! Whistle

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:40 pm

If anyone wants to come and promo at me, I promise to vomit on their shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:44 pm

Good opening line ED for a promo but maybe you should take some lessons from that Cassius bloke over on 6WF OK

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:45 pm

Good idea Zoot;

If anyone wants to come and promo at me... I promise... to vomit... ON THEIR SHOE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

Scott is Back wrote:
Buzzman wrote:Weekly promo competiton for fun? Problem with a 1 on 1 battle is it may sort of fizzle out. If nothing comes about, like zoot said, if people want to give me topics to shoot or promo on, then I'm more than happy to do that!

Your original shoot was pants, so i dont think i will look forward to your other material...

Only Joking! Whistle

hahaha well that's just calling for me to direct my next promo at you, but your not a significant enough topic to talk about.

only joking! Whistle

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:47 pm

*In walks Dr Shoe*

DS: Somebody called for a Shoe?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:48 pm

RKO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:49 pm

Sick man vomit

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 09 Jul 2012, 5:38 pm

MIG wrote:
Buzzman wrote:

Get over yourself.

The wwc will return in September I wanted it to be a once a year event, so decided to apply some sound, logical booking expertise in making it an annual event so people don't become bored with the same thing every two to three months, but it will be back! Infact im thinking of doing some Jericho style return threads to build the mystique! Lol!

Tbh I actually really enjoyed your shoot article, I do think there's an element of truth in there but it was an entertaining read never the less! Dont become to disillusioned with the board it's completely typical for there to be spells when not a lot happens.

Last edited by MtotheC on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 09 Jul 2012, 5:41 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Good idea Zoot;

If anyone wants to come and promo at me... I promise... to vomit... ON THEIR SHOE!

Laugh

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:28 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:*In walks Dr Shoe*

DS: Somebody called for a Shoe?

Laugh clap

Its official - Dr Shoe was the best character ever. I miss him....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:07 pm

Yeah...Miz is a Bar Steward

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:16 am

Is this a poor mans version of my shoot promo from last year?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:28 am

its approx one year since THAT promo too!

I hadnt heard the Punk promo at the time so was wondering why you were having a go at me!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:41 am

I can't find the article, maybe it got taken down? If anyone can get it can you post the link so Buzzman can see how it should be done!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:43 am

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:51 am

Cheers pal

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:11 am

The original was pure genius. Could it be argued though that Buzzman is the CM Punk and Mr H is the SCSA? Make it happen at 606v2mania!!!

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:19 am

Mr H wrote:I can't find the article, maybe it got taken down? If anyone can get it can you post the link so Buzzman can see how it should be done!

the one that you copied from CM Punk but changed a few words? yeah that really showed me ....... clap

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 10 Jul 2012, 7:48 pm

Still p*ssed all over this though didn't it son? The world likes a trier though so keep plugging away kid...

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:56 pm

Mr H wrote:Still p*ssed all over this though didn't it son? The world likes a trier though so keep plugging away kid...

Yeah CM PUNKS promo was better than mine, and yeah I'm gonna keep plugging away, no need to worry bout that old man! Hahaha

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down