The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mr H leaves 606v2

+21
Clunge4life
The Awesome Giz
Jammy31
Miz NG
Adam D
ncfc_Tooze
UpsideDownFace
Lex-Express
Kay Fabe
legendkillar
Brady12
JamesLincs
liverbnz
Fernando
ADMIN
Francis
AberdeenSteve
Beer
crippledtart
sodhat
Mr H
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mr H leaves 606v2 Empty mr H leaves 606v2

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

Just so you all know, i'll be leaving my job soon so wont be on here anymore, but before i go i have alot of things i want to get off my chest.

This article isnt called 'Ask Gaffer', its called Ask The Tart. But let me just say that i dont hate you gaffer, i dont even dislike you, infact i do like you probably more than most people on here. But what i do hate is the idea that you're the best on this board, because you're not. I'm the best, i'm the most knowledgeable poster. But there is one thing you are better at than i am, and thats kissing Hero's a*ss.

You're as good as kissing Hero's a*ss as crips is, i dont know if you're as good as Hobo though, he's a pretty good a*ss kisser. Always was and still is.

I've been the best on this board since day one when i signed up on 606 and i've never been liked since that day because i'm my own guy, and do you know who else is their own guy? King Beer, and he split just like i'm splitting. But the biggest difference between my and KB is that i'm leaving as the best.

I've grabbed so many of the so called 'best posters' imaginary brass strings and its finally dawned on me that they're just that - imaginary. The only thing thats real around here is me and the fact that day in and day out i prove to everyone on here that i'm the best for knowledge, best for humour, and best for imagination. Nobody can touch me. Yet no matter how many times i prove it i never get the recognition i deserve. I never win these stupid votes and polls, nobody ever talks about me like they do others, but the fact of the matter is i should be the main man. It isnt sour grapes, but the fact that gaffer is regarded as one of the best on this board makes me sick.

I'm leaving 606v2 as the best with my reputation intact, and who knows maybe i'll go and sign up with not606.com, or maybe i'll go back to the niceboard.

The reason im leaving is you people, after i'm gone you're still going to spend all you're time on this board. I'm just a spoke on the wheel and when i'm gone the wheel is going to keep turning and i understand that. The likes of Hero and fernando are still going to revel in their power, they are good but they should be great but do you know why they are not great? Because they surround themselves with nonsensical, douchebag yes men like Holymiky and AberdeenSteve who tell them everything they want to hear, and i'd like to think that when Hero and fernando move on the board will get better but the fact is its going to be taken over by they're idiotic friend Hobo and that doofus geordie YI Man and the rest of the stupid admin team.

(I'll wait to be suspended)

Mr H

Back to top Go down

mr H leaves 606v2 Empty Re: mr H leaves 606v2

Post by sodhat Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:22 am

Mr H wrote:Just so you all know, i'll be leaving my job soon so wont be on here anymore, but before i go i have alot of things i want to get off my chest.

This article isnt called 'Ask Gaffer', its called Ask The Tart. But let me just say that i dont hate you gaffer, i dont even dislike you, infact i do like you probably more than most people on here. But what i do hate is the idea that you're the best on this board, because you're not. I'm the best, i'm the most knowledgeable poster. But there is one thing you are better at than i am, and thats kissing Hero's a*ss.

You're as good as kissing Hero's a*ss as crips is, i dont know if you're as good as Hobo though, he's a pretty good a*ss kisser. Always was and still is.

I've been the best on this board since day one when i signed up on 606 and i've never been liked since that day because i'm my own guy, and do you know who else is their own guy? King Beer, and he split just like i'm splitting. But the biggest difference between my and KB is that i'm leaving as the best.

I've grabbed so many of the so called 'best posters' imaginary brass strings and its finally dawned on me that they're just that - imaginary. The only thing thats real around here is me and the fact that day in and day out i prove to everyone on here that i'm the best for knowledge, best for humour, and best for imagination. Nobody can touch me. Yet no matter how many times i prove it i never get the recognition i deserve. I never win these stupid votes and polls, nobody ever talks about me like they do others, but the fact of the matter is i should be the main man. It isnt sour grapes, but the fact that gaffer is regarded as one of the best on this board makes me sick.

I'm leaving 606v2 as the best with my reputation intact, and who knows maybe i'll go and sign up with not606.com, or maybe i'll go back to the niceboard.

The reason im leaving is you people, after i'm gone you're still going to spend all you're time on this board. I'm just a spoke on the wheel and when i'm gone the wheel is going to keep turning and i understand that. The likes of Hero and fernando are still going to revel in their power, they are good but they should be great but do you know why they are not great? Because they surround themselves with nonsensical, douchebag yes men like Holymiky and AberdeenSteve who tell them everything they want to hear, and i'd like to think that when Hero and fernando move on the board will get better but the fact is its going to be taken over by they're idiotic friend Hobo and that doofus geordie YI Man and the rest of the stupid admin team.

Laugh clap

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:24 am

JoshSansom wrote:Following on from the Randy Orton interview that was posted on here I was surprised to hear that Kelly Kelly is something of an exercise bike around the locker room. Is this a fairly common occurance?

Yes. I remember an ex-WWE wrestler or creative team member (not sure who it was) once saying in an interview that the female wrestlers are just totally fed to the lions. They come into the business oblivious to the fact that all the men want to have their wicked way with them. People are up to stuff all the time on the road.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

mr H leaves 606v2 Empty Mr H

Post by Beer Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:24 am

Just so you all know, i'll be leaving my job soon so wont be on here anymore, but before i go i have alot of things i want to get off my chest.

Laugh

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:49 am

I am a nonsensical yes man? That hurt Crying or Very sad

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:49 am

I presumed it had been removed as part of the storyline to make it look more real!

I think you should post it again H in a new thread. It was good stuff.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:57 am

Mr H that was genius clap

Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:57 am

No chance in hell begins to play from the speakers and out walks Hero. He swaggers down to the ring with his grapefruits swinging freely.

H: Mr H! Get your sorry a$$ down to this ring right now!
Do you realise that I’m a selfmade billionaire?
Do you understand that I made this business what it is today?
I’ve hired and fired bigger fish than you Mr H.
The likes of Diamond Dust, Chuck etc, where are they now? In that two bit forum down South earning their crusts with Wayne that’s where!
Without me Mr H there simply wouldn’t be a forum for you to peddle your trade, without me you’d be spending your time checking out holiday snaps of your mates girlfriends on facebook.
Guys like Gaffer and Crips get the plaudits because they sell this forum, you’re in the same league as Pauline1981!
Now I hope you’ve got your lips all puckered up now boy, because you’re gonna be the first entry in the Hero a$$ kissing club!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

mr H leaves 606v2 Empty mr H vs the world

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

The Doofus Geordie loved it.
clap Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:05 pm

Mr H; curiously .. How long did that actually take you to write?

Genius nonetheless clap

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:10 pm

i doubt it would of taken too long there's alot of transcripts of it on the net

was excellent though clap

Last edited by fernando on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:12 pm

Enjoyable read Mr.H. Well in. Very Happy

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:I am a nonsensical yes man? That hurt Crying or Very sad

You forgot the douchebag bit Wink

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm

Hero wrote:No chance in hell begins to play from the speakers and out walks Hero. He swaggers down to the ring with his grapefruits swinging freely.

The likes of Diamond Dust, Chuck etc, where are they now? In that two bit forum down South earning their crusts with Wayne that’s where!
Without me Mr H there simply wouldn’t be a forum for you to peddle your trade, without me you’d be spending your time checking out holiday snaps of your mates girlfriends on facebook.
Guys like Gaffer and Crips get the plaudits because they sell this forum, you’re in the same league as Pauline1981!
Now I hope you’ve got your lips all puckered up now boy, because you’re gonna be the first entry in the Hero a$$ kissing club!

Now thats where you are wrong, without you this forum would be a hell of alot better than it is, you constantly praise the work of those who dont deserve it, yet the likes of me sit there in the background and get underused and never acknowledged.
If you spent more time pushing your real stars of the board, you'd blow every other board out of the water. But it doesnt matter, i can go elsewhere and raise the stock of any place i want because i'm that good.
Pauline1981 will probably be your next star of this board because you are good at overhyping the wrong people, this place is a joke and it always will be.
The only thing i'll be kissing is goodbye to my membership, then you can recruit more clueless wannabes!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

Took me about 15mins, i didnt read any transcripts though, i watched the promo about 10 times so have pretty much memorised it!

Cheers though chaps, glad you like!

But the question is - is it a 'worked shoot' or a real shoot?! haha...

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:22 pm

Mr H wrote:
Hero wrote:No chance in hell begins to play from the speakers and out walks Hero. He swaggers down to the ring with his grapefruits swinging freely.

Now thats where you are wrong, without you this forum would be a hell of alot better than it is, you constantly praise the work of those who dont deserve it, yet the likes of me sit there in the background and get underused and never acknowledged.
If you spent more time pushing your real stars of the board, you'd blow every other board out of the water. But it doesnt matter, i can go elsewhere and raise the stock of any place i want because i'm that good.
Pauline1981 will probably be your next star of this board because you are good at overhyping the wrong people, this place is a joke and it always will be.
The only thing i'll be kissing is goodbye to my membership, then you can recruit more clueless wannabes!

I can make Pauline1981 a star like I can pick and choose whichever clueless wannabee sat at his keyboard a star.
If I did it with the likes of Hobo then I can damn well do it with who I goddam please!
Pauline1981 draws more heat than you could ever do on this forum through a simple ‘Excuse Me’
Don’t though go blaming your inadequacies, your failings, your lack of getting a draw on others, you just don’t have the charisma, the look to make it.
But I guaran ‘damn’ tee one thing Mr H
You’re never gonna work in this business again, this is the biggest stage in which you could have wrote articles on, and it’s your doing you’ve blown it.
Now get out of my subsection, get out of my forum, get out of my URL, because MR H....
You’re.......FIRED!!!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:33 pm

Hero wrote:
Mr H wrote:

I can make Pauline1981 a star like I can pick and choose whichever clueless wannabee sat at his keyboard a star.
If I did it with the likes of Hobo then I can damn well do it with who I goddam please!
Pauline1981 draws more heat than you could ever do on this forum through a simple ‘Excuse Me’
Don’t though go blaming your inadequacies, your failings, your lack of getting a draw on others, you just don’t have the charisma, the look to make it.
You’re never gonna work in this business again, this is the biggest stage in which you could have wrote articles on, and it’s your doing you’ve blown it.
Now get out of my subsection, get out of my forum, get out of my URL, because MR H....
You’re.......FIRED!!!

What do you mean if you did it with Hobo? Hobo isnt a star, he's a no good overhyped piece of scum who panders to your every word in order to maintain his goody two shoes reputation.
Inadqueacies? Failings? Lack of draw? It doesnt help when half the admin team are 18yrs old and havent even experienced what its like to touch a woman, i will NEVER be told what to do by these kids. Oh and i have the charisma alright, i have the look, you are just too blinded to see it because your doofus geordie pal YI Man always wants to watch Geordie Shore instead of my matches.
One last thing Hero, one last thing, you cant fire me, do you know why? Cos i quit!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

I'm quite enjoying the exchange!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

mr h works for tna. cm punk did something similar to this only a few days ago

quality post!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:59 pm

Mr H wrote:
Hero wrote:
Mr H wrote:

You’re.......FIRED!!!

What do you mean if you did it with Hobo? Hobo isnt a star, he's a no good overhyped piece of scum who panders to your every word in order to maintain his goody two shoes reputation.
Inadqueacies? Failings? Lack of draw? It doesnt help when half the admin team are 18yrs old and havent even experienced what its like to touch a woman, i will NEVER be told what to do by these kids. Oh and i have the charisma alright, i have the look, you are just too blinded to see it because your doofus geordie pal YI Man always wants to watch Geordie Shore instead of my matches.
One last thing Hero, one last thing, you cant fire me, do you know why? Cos i quit!

Hulk Hobo’s a bigger star than you’ll ever be Mr H.
Back at 606mania 3 he shocked the world by creating ‘The Ultimate Worrier’, that post still gets talked about today Goddam it!
What’ve you done H?
You made your name on some 2 bit forum, a bit of banter with some other smarks, became the darling of grown up men who should know better.
You have a few internet guys lapping up your every word but you know and they know that they’ll still be here lapping up whatever scraps I throw at them when you’re yesterdays news.
I stick up a poll, cut and paste something off ewrestling and they’ll buy it up like they always did.
Sure they’ll bleat about it now on Twitter but they come scurrying back soon enough.
They’re sheep Mr H, loyal sheep and my forum is the shepherd.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

The sexual tension is building...... Shocked

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:05 pm

Clarke James wrote:The sexual tension is building...... Shocked

randy

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

Is this a work?

Gaff = Cena.... Gotta be peed with that buddy?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

Do Do Do Dooot.

I have an e-mail from the anynomous Admin in charge of the wrestling section.

Hero and Mr H, no amount of exchanges will determine the winner in this case. The Wrestling Admin has requested that if hero loses and mr H walks away with the belt , Hero will be Fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

Hero wrote:
Mr H wrote:
Hero wrote:
Mr H wrote:

You’re.......FIRED!!!

Back at 606mania 3 he shocked the world by creating ‘The Ultimate Worrier’, that post still gets talked about today Goddam it!
What’ve you done H?
You made your name on some 2 bit forum, a bit of banter with some other smarks, became the darling of grown up men who should know better.
You have a few internet guys lapping up your every word but you know and they know that they’ll still be here lapping up whatever scraps I throw at them when you’re yesterdays news.
I stick up a poll, cut and paste something off ewrestling and they’ll buy it up like they always did.
Sure they’ll bleat about it now on Twitter but they come scurrying back soon enough.

I believe we both have different interpretations of the word 'Star' my friend. Someone who has built a reputation by creating a stupid article about The Ultimate Worrier isnt a star. That thread is way overated anyway. What have i done? My Big Dilemma Article took over the whole of 606, we owned the joint, not just some two bob wrestling page. Football, Boxing, Rugby, hell even the great sport of Fencing knew about Mr H's Big Dilemma. Other than that i've created countless 5 star articles only others can dream of.
You talk about sheep Hero, i'd be better of counting sheep trying to get to sleep than read half of the articles your boys put up on this hell hole.
You know it, i know it, every god damn person on here knows it, that the mods and admin on here arent qualified to spellcheck my work let alone approve it. And you let it happen, you are the founder, you are responsible. I hope you are happy with your 'little team' Hero, because for aslong as they are employed and for aslong as you continue to call the shots around here, 606v2 will NEVER, and i repeat NEVER, reach the dizzy heights it could if i was pushed as the number 1 guy.
Thats the truth, and it shall set me free.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:51 pm

Brady12 wrote:Is this a work?

Gaff = Cena.... Gotta be peed with that buddy?

Cena? Give me a break. Gaff should be spoken of in the same breath as Heath Slater. He's a nobody, he's not the best, i'm the best.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

Mr H wrote:
Hero wrote:
Mr H wrote:
Hero wrote:
Mr H wrote:

You’re.......FIRED!!!

What’ve you done H?

I believe we both have different interpretations of the word 'Star' my friend. Someone who has built a reputation by creating a stupid article about The Ultimate Worrier isnt a star. That thread is way overated anyway. What have i done? My Big Dilemma Article took over the whole of 606, we owned the joint, not just some two bob wrestling page. Football, Boxing, Rugby, hell even the great sport of Fencing knew about Mr H's Big Dilemma. Other than that i've created countless 5 star articles only others can dream of.
You talk about sheep Hero, i'd be better of counting sheep trying to get to sleep than read half of the articles your boys put up on this hell hole.
You know it, i know it, every god damn person on here knows it, that the mods and admin on here arent qualified to spellcheck my work let alone approve it. And you let it happen, you are the founder, you are responsible. I hope you are happy with your 'little team' Hero, because for aslong as they are employed and for aslong as you continue to call the shots around here, 606v2 will NEVER, and i repeat NEVER, reach the dizzy heights it could if i was pushed as the number 1 guy.
Thats the truth, and it shall set me free.

clap

Only others can dream of?
I was creating Wrestling World Cups whilst you were still jumping up and down on a backyard trampoline. I was putting together the Greatest Ever Wrestler threads when you were still going on about Smokewheel Pizzas, rooftops, Chung, hostile, Tatsu and BBQ sauce. I was one of those founding members of the Nags but I learnt from its mistakes, I remembered the lessons of Big Show Friday and I wanted a place where I get to call the shots. Where I get to be called Sir and people bow their head when I pass.
I demand respect God Dammit!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 2:33 pm

You see, when you have to demand respect it just shows how desperate you really are. Respect is earnt Hero, not demanded, and you will earn my respect when you appreciate me as one of the big time players on this board. My talent isnt fiction, my talent is a fact, and anyone who cant see the qualities i possess is deluded and needs their heads examining.
Tatsu, chung and rooftops? I wasnt apart of that. I hated it and hated everything it stood for. I voiced my disapproval then and i will voice it again. It was funny once, but then it got done to death and people just didnt know when to stop. Dont ever associate me with some overated, pish poor wannabe comedy skit which wasnt even funny. I'm better than that, and i'm better than you, all of you.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 30 Jun 2011, 2:49 pm

Mr H wrote:You see, when you have to demand respect it just shows how desperate you really are. Respect is earnt Hero, not demanded, and you will earn my respect when you appreciate me as one of the big time players on this board. My talent isnt fiction, my talent is a fact, and anyone who cant see the qualities i possess is deluded and needs their heads examining.
Tatsu, chung and rooftops? I wasnt apart of that. I hated it and hated everything it stood for. I voiced my disapproval then and i will voice it again. It was funny once, but then it got done to death and people just didnt know when to stop. Dont ever associate me with some overated, pish poor wannabe comedy skit which wasnt even funny. I'm better than that, and i'm better than you, all of you.

BAH GAWD!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 30 Jun 2011, 2:58 pm

kanes mask

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm

Kanes mask? Maybe you should give it to Hobo to hide behind instead of hiding behind his 'Admin powers' whenever the going gets tough on here. Yeah thats right. What you got to say about your boy now Hero.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:30 pm

Laugh top stuff H
Hero wrote:
Totally agree mate, fantastic point eloquently put, a true leader among men Wink

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:35 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Laugh top stuff H
Hero wrote:
Totally agree mate, fantastic point eloquently put, a true leader among men Wink

Gaffer, I never realised we were the stars of the show. I think we need to start charging.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:39 pm

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:
Hero wrote:

Gaffer, I never realised we were the stars of the show. I think we need to start charging.

Nobody in their right mind would pay a penny to watch you two scumbags try and talk about wrestling! They should be paying to see me, if i turned on the style this place would crash because every man and their dog would want to see what ive got to say. I'm the star of the show godammit, i'm the star!!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

I really like the shoot Mr H.

You're so good that one day you might be the third best person on the board behind me and gaffer.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:48 pm

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:I really like the shoot Mr H.

You're so good that one day you might be the third best person on the board behind me and gaffer.

I aint no bronze medalist sunshine, i'm the holder of the gold, i'm the number one and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. You are all in denial, its all Hero's fault for putting you on a false perch, dont believe your own hype because quite frankly you are really not that good. When everyone logs onto their PCs and laptops, the first thing they do is come onto this site to see what Mr H has been saying.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:52 pm

Mr H wrote:

I aint no bronze medalist sunshine, i'm the holder of the gold, i'm the number one and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. You are all in denial, its all Hero's fault for putting you on a false perch, dont believe your own hype because quite frankly you are really not that good. When everyone logs onto their PCs and laptops, the first thing they do is come onto this site to see what Mr H has been saying.
Milk and Two sugers for me H

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Mr H wrote:

Milk and Two sugers for me H

cuppa

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 30 Jun 2011, 4:04 pm

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:
Hero wrote:

hero is printing t-shirts as we speak

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 30 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm

Just got the order in now...

What ya gonna do brother when Gaffermania runs wild on you?

Cripple H
It’s time to ask the Tart!

M.H. Punk
I’m better than Pauline1981

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 4:50 pm

They are punching above their weight with nicknames like that Hero. It should be more like -

Gaff The Clitman Hart - Biggest C**t there is, Biggest C**t there was and the Biggest C**t there ever will be.

The Pope D'Tart D'Avies - Holier Than Thou.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 30 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm

Mr. H.....the greatest of all time???

I think there may be a little Pakistani boy hanging round outside the hotel franzog, dribbling over the pretty pictures of smokewheel pizza in the lobby window, j**king off into a big bowl of vanilla ice cream whilst drinking coffee that may disagree with you there.

maybe not?....

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

Mr H wrote:
Gaff The Clitman Hart - Biggest C**t there is, Biggest C**t there was and the Biggest C**t there ever will be.
Laugh if they don't sell nothing will

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

Mr H excellent poster but didn't Crips wipe the floor with you in round 1 of The King of The Ring?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Ouch! Brady just blew this to bits Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:57 pm

Brady12 wrote:Mr H excellent poster but didn't Crips wipe the floor with you in round 1 of The King of The Ring?

I let him win! I knew I would never win the competition so didn't want to waste my time and effort on a bunch of clueless teenagers who wouldn't understand half of my vocabulary. How's that competition doing anyway? Oh yeah, its not, great work Miky. Therefor I declare Crips' so called 'victory' as null and void!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 30 Jun 2011, 10:03 pm

typical chump can't take defeat like a man , you lost deal with it Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu 30 Jun 2011, 10:44 pm

Let us join forces Mr H. These people don't even know how lucky they are to have us in their lives. To be associated with our names is a gift, a gift these chumps are too ungrateful to accept or embrace. They don't deserve us. We are better than them.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:20 pm

Mr H wrote:
Brady12 wrote:Mr H excellent poster but didn't Crips wipe the floor with you in round 1 of The King of The Ring?

I let him win! I knew I would never win the competition so didn't want to waste my time and effort on a bunch of clueless teenagers who wouldn't understand half of my vocabulary. How's that competition doing anyway? Oh yeah, its not, great work Miky. Therefor I declare Crips' so called 'victory' as null and void!

Yeah great point Mr H... To think I was getting PM'd by 'The 18yr old admin team that havent even experienced what its like to touch a woman' for picking on Miky....

Where's Miky now??? This rant has been the best thing on the pages for weeks

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:33 am

Just to clarify - This was all a work. I wont be leaving 606v2.

Crips, Gaffer, Brady, UpsideDownFace. Join my 606v2 Nexus group in our crusade against Admin.

Gaffer, you can be Otunga, one day you might have as much charisma as him.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next