The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escalation Results 27/06/12

Go down

Escalation Results 27/06/12 Empty Escalation Results 27/06/12

Post by Blade Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 pm

The Show Begins.

“I Want It All” begins to play as various 6CW appear on screen in black and white, wondering around the back going through there mental and physical preparations for their matches, as the main beat hits it begins to show various 6CW superstars hitting their finishing moves, as the final image is of Keith Leone holding his 6CW World Heavyweight Title.

The camera shoots straight to the top of the ramp where suddenly a pyro display goes off, with various colour on display such as White, Red, and Black, as Fans are on their feet chanting “6C-Dub”. Sign such as

“Berg will be Eliminated!”
“WWWYKI"
“Orisha who?”
“Zach is at my mums!"

JT: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another edition of Escalation! I am of course Jeff Thaddeus and my co-commentator is none of other than Henry Lloyd, and tonight we in London, in the Earls Court arena, as we make our final stop before going over to Unbroken in the O2 Arena!

HE: What a night this promises to be Jeff! I can't wait I have goosepumps!

JT: Well there are so many questions on everyone mind as we have a special candid interview with Zach Corchia as we catch up and find a little more on his status.

HE: Not only that but after last week has Berg met his match?!

JT: God knows Henry, but we have some cracking matches.

The crowd start to cheer as a local wrestler comes down the ring with his arms high in the air he tags fans fans on either side of the ramp as he goes then slides in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Local wrestler: My name is Adam Johnson and it is gonna be my great pleasure in being the man that is gonna hammer Cerberus all over this ring tonight.

The crowd cheer but then boo as Scary Music rages from the arena speakers and then Cerberus walks out and the lights go out bright red lights go on at the entrance Cerberus slowly walks out stands in the red light as it starts to rain blood.

JT: Well Adam Johnson has got his work cut out for him tonight but what an opportunity here for the kid.

HE: Work cut out don't you mean he's the one that's gonna get hammered all over the ring tonight I mean look at him he's like a walking bean pole.

The Crowd start to boo loudly as Cerberus starts to walk down the ramp as Adam Johnson starts to realise what he has got himself into he throws the microphone away and steps out of the ring as Cerberus then slides under the bottom rope as the crowd start the you suck chant.

JT: Adam Johnson has made a quick exit look's like don't want any think to do with Cerberus.

HE: He's high tailing it up the ramp but Cerberus has spotted him and gone after the poor kid.

Cerberus see's Johnson running up the ramp but just catches him in time and drags him by the hair and back down the ramp and rolls him under the bottom rope.

JT: Johnson looks scared of Cerberus and so would I if I was in the ring with Cerberus.

HE: That's because you and Adam Johnson are just tweebs if that was me....... Oh crap did you see that? I take that back am scared of him too.

As Cerberus rolls under the bottom rope the referee rings the bell and Cerberus walks up to Johnson who is sitting on his bottom with his arms in the air but Cerberus just laughs and drop kicks Johnson in the face and nearly takes the head of the kid.

JT: My god what a shot this could be all over all ready.

HE: Yeah but Cerberus wants to have to fun in the ring tonight.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Cerberus picks up Johnson and then hits multiple german suplexes on Johnson and he looks out of it.

Cerberus picks up Johnson Irish whips him to the ropes Johnson bounces of and is met with a big boot to the face Johnson crashes to the mat and Cerberus goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

JT: Oh come on that's not right let the kid alone, Cerberus just lifted the kids shoulders of the mat.

HE: I didn't see it that way some how the kid did get the shoulders up.

JT: What match are you watching then?

The crowd boo loudly as Cerberus lifts the head of Johnson of the mat just as the referee is gonna get the three count Cerberus laughs as the crowd start the you suck chant.

Cerberus lifts Johnson high in the air and drops Johnson hard to the mat face first and the Cerberus puts one foot on to the chest of Johnson for the cover.

kick out..........

JT: God damn it Cerberus stop messing with the kid and get this over with.

HE: Like I said he just having some fun with the kid.

The crowd boo even louder when Cerberus takes his foot of the chest of Johnson who is out cold.

Cerberus then climbs to the top rope and hits the top rope tigerbomb and then again goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JT: at last this one is over Adam Johnson seriously injured in the ring.

HE: Looks like Cerberus not finished with Adam Johnson yet?

Scary music hits the speakers and the crowd start to boo loudly but then the music cuts of as Cerberus then picks Johnson up and is about to hit the burn in hell - tiger bomb into a tombstone piledriver but the crowd then cheer loudly as It's A New Day by Adelitas Way hits ant Matzco come running down the ramp.

JT: Here he is the saviour of Adam Johnson he has all ready saved a life tonight when one of the workers fell from the lighting earlier on tonight.

HE: And things were getting interesting trust Matzco to spoil the party.

As Matzco slides in the ring Cerberus drops Johnson and goes for a closes line but Matzco ducks bounces of the ropes and the hits a flying shoulder barge which sends Cerberus crashing through the ropes onto the out side of the ring.

Matzco stares down at Cerberus then walks over and who looks up in anger as Matzco then walks over checks on the injured Adam Johnson as the crowd cheers and then It's A New Day by Adelitas Way hits as the crowd cheers on.

JT: Thank you Matzco don't go any where as we have some more great action coming for you after the break.

We go to commercials.

We are back from commercials.

Reynolds appears on screen.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is none other than the man mountain himself Udo Berg….

The camera slowly moves over to Berg….

JR: Udo…Last week in a number one contender match between you and Eliminator you seem to have finally met your match were surprised, or maybe under estimated your opponenent?

UB: Under estimate? Pleazz you ave no idea vat you are talking about….Eliminator is nothing more dan a little flea who caused a slight inconvience….But I shall right dat wrong very very soon….

JR: Well Udo, I have been told just prior to this interview that you will be facing Killbane for the TV title at Unbroken! In a triple threat as Eliminator has also been added to the match!

*The crowd burst into cheers.

UB: Triple Threat? Udo has no fear in any of this…..Have you not seen what I have done? I have caused havoc across the last few weeks….I have dismantled any person who has fought he could measure up to me…..I vill do the same ding come Unbroken…and regain the spot I deserve! Have you forgotten Reynolds? I chose to walk away from that match dat Josh Valor won several weeks back to become the number one contender…why? Because I made a statement, while he won the match what was everyone talking about? Hein? It was me Udo Berg…..and I made another statement a couple weeks after by talking Valor out once and for all….and now look where I am? I am back where I started…

JR: But don’t you feel that after last week you might have someone who can measure up to you?

UB: Are you disrespecting me?

JR: No Udo, why?

UB: Do you really vink dat any of vese fleas have a chance? My pathway of destruction and havoc, has only begun, and I will continue to do what I do best which is dominate…..

(Cough)

the crowd burst into cheers as Eliminator appears on screen.

E: Dominate? How about you try and destroy and make an example out of me right here, right now then?
Eliminator gets right in Udo Bergs face who simply smiles and pat Eliminator on the back.

UB: Pffff you are not worth it flea……

Berg walks off as Eliminator is seen smiling away.

We go to commercials.

JT: This next match up is what was the leader of team Japan but not it looks like there finished his name is Hidari and his opponent will be one half of the number one contenders for the tag team championship and his name is Mike hill.

HL: This one is gonna be of the chain here Jeff we have the fastest raising star in Hidari who is pretty peed off with Dopant Zero and then we have Mike Hill one of the so called greats of this business.

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Hood Hop by Jkwon hits and pyrotechnics race of into the rafters as Hidari runs down the ramp ignoring the fans and slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

JT: Hidari in a hell of a hurry to get this match started.

HL: He needs to get all of that frustration out of him and I think it's gonna be Hill that's gonna be on the receiving end of it.

The crowd start cheer when The Next Big Thing by 1208 hits Struts down the ramp, Tagging fans as he goes, Stand's on the apron and pyro's goes off at the top of the stage before spring boarding into the ring.

JT: This is what am talking about Henry this guy has seen it all done it all and wore the t-shirt.

HL: And that is why he should be in the unemployment line a has been.

The referee signals for the start of the match.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

The two men go to lock up but Hill goes round the back of Hidari lifts Hidari up and slams Hidari to the mat face first and then spins round on his back and then slaps Hidari on his back as the crowd cheer.

HL: Total lack of respect for shown there by Hill.

JT: He just got in there first before Hidari did.

The crowd cheers loudly for Hill as the two men stare at each with Hidari looking a little peed.

Hidari then runs at Hill who then side steps and sweeps the legs of Hidari who again crashes to the mat this time Hill grabs one leg of Hidari and lifts it high in the air and smacks it down hard on the mat.

JT: That is how its done.

HL: Nice move I must admit but he needs to stay on the dangerous Hidari.

Hill then Irish whips Hidari to the ropes and Hill hits a springboard Hill-a-can-rana waits for Hidari to get to his feet then hits a Inverted Atomic Drop followed by a spinning wheel kick and Hidari crashes to the mat and Hill goes for the cover.

Kick out........

JT: Close one but not close enough.

HL: Again nice move but he needs more to finish Hidari off.

The crowd boo loudly as Hidari gets the shoulder up Hill then waits for Hidari to get to his feet wants more and then hits a Belly to Belly suplex Hidari fly's across the ring and drags himself up by the ropes in the corner Hill runs at Hidari moves out of the way just in time and Hill crashes into the turn buckles and then Hidari hits a Tornado Kick (Kenny King) and then goes for the cover.

Kick out............

JT: Nice move this time from Hidari for the first time in the match.

HL: This is were it gets a little better and Hidari can take advantage.

The crowd cheers loudly as Hill kick outs Hidari then Irish whips hill to the ropes and then hits him with a Hesitation Drop Kick picks hill up and then hits a DDT and then goes for the cover.

kick out........

JT: This guys is all over Hill tonight.

HL: Told you he's gonna have to get all the frustration out and that man is Mike hill who's on the receiving end.

Again the crowd cheer for Hill and Hidari waits for Hill to get to his feet grabs Hill and lifts Hill high in the air and waits there for a few seconds with Hills feet dangling high in the air and then Hidari drops Hill to the mat and then goes for the cover.

Kick out........

JT: Hill showing great fighting spirit here tonight.

HL: I thought Hidari had him there.

Hidari Irish whips hill to the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Hill duck's comes back and gets a shoulder barge onto Hidari and both men are out on the mat.

JT: Great counter there from Hill.

HL: But which one is gonna get to his feet first?

The crowd cheer as both men begin to stir and hill gets to his feet first and starts to chop Hidari's chest and then Irish whips him to the corner of the ropes and follows up with a running high knee and then a standing Moonsault and then goes for the cover.

JT: Yes Hill got it great win for the number one contender for the tag team belts.

HL: No look Jeff the referee spotted the foot on the rope.

The replay shows the referee hitting the three count but notices the foot of Hidari on the rope and cancelled out the win for Hill.

Hill can't beleave it so jumps on to Hidari and hammers lefts and rights to the head on Hidari and then drags him over to the centre of the ring Hill points to the top ropes and the crowd cheer loudly as Hill then climbs the top turn buckle and goes for the The Next big move (corkscrew 630 senton) but Hidari moves out the way just in time.

JT: My god Hill must hurt?

HL: One two many high risks for Hilly boy there.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Hidari picks up Hill and then hits the Genshin! (Fireman Carry Gutbuster) and the crowd start to boo loudly as Hidari goes for the cover.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

JT: That's it Hidari wins.

HL: Yes get in there I told you Hidari would win.

We go to commercials.

We go to commentary table

JT: So ladies and Gentlemen up next we have a

The screen begins to go all fuzzy as the Orisha symbols appears on the screen, as we then go into a descipid church where two men with their druids cloaks are seen kneeling down. One of the man stand up and raises his arm out from side to side in a cross symbol….

V: Love…..compassion…..friendship….Humanity…..all traits of weakness, that devour you each and everyday….you all go about your monotonous lives, believing in a greater being….that he will save you….and take away all the pain, and fears you have gone through…..

The second stands up.

C: But what you fail to understand is that you all live in fantasy world, where you rely on one another, and believe that tomorrow will be brighter……

V: You sheep like minds, lead you to following false prophets, as you go forth chanting there names…..

C: But in time you will come to see there is only one answer….

V: Fear….War…..Havoc…….Fear is something that lives in each and everyone of you, and you try to hide, as it displays you true identity, your true self as you try to continue to believe and live you life as someone you fail to be….You deceit, and cheat your way, to find a brighter path…..But Fear is what we shall instill across the whole 6CW Universe as we reveal who these false prophets are…

C: While War…..war is what you shall all witness upon the descent of the Orisha….War shall be your downfall, and shall be our moment of glory….

V: While havoc……havoc…….havoc is what you will never see coming, Havoc is what will shake this place down to its very foundation as the Orisha rebuild 6CW in the rightful image it deserves….Havoc is coming….and Havoc will have a name….and then you will all learn to hear us……fear us…..as we stand united towards one goal…..and that is the demise of 6CW once…..

C: And for all……

A Lightning bolt struck down the church on to the two men who then disappear in a flash…..

As the screen begins to go fuzzy again as we go back to commentator table.

HE: What the hell was that?!

JT: Orisha is coming Henry…God helps us all….

We go to commercials.

JT: A few weeks ago when TWA burst onto the scene, we thought that Geoff Steel was amongst those ranks. I learnt this week after speaking with Geoff that he has no ties to the TWA faction, and from now on won't be letting his mind corrupted by Mr Crowley

H: Well that decision could come back to bite him on the backside as Mr Crowley has set this match up tonight as Geoff Steel goes one on one with the 7ft monster Destroyer

The crowd get to their feet as 'Last Resort' blasts out of the speakers and Geoff Steel walks out to the stage. He throws his arms in the air as pyros shoot up from the stage and then he starts to make his way down to ringside

JT: Well say what you want, Steel looks confident and as a former a champion he has the credentials to back that up...WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

The crowd start to boo loudly as Steel is knocked down from behind by Jester. Neo Domino joins him and the two begin to stomp down on Steel. The two men pick him up and drag him towards ringside and then whip him back first into the ring apron

JT: Once again we're seeing this damn wolfpack mentality from the TWA members

The two men roll Steel in the ring and then wait for him to get to his feet. Jester aims a big right hand punch which Steel ducks underneath of and then hits a right of his own. He rocks Domino with a punch, then Jester, then Domino again. Steel clotheslines the two men out of the ring

JT: STEEL CLEANING HOUSE HERE

CRACK!!
The crowd start to boo again as Steel turns around and is levelled by a huge chairshot from Destroyer. Jester and Domino get in the ring again and all three men continue to beatdown Geoff Steel when all of a sudden Mr Crowley starts to play out of the speakers

H: I told you Geoff Steel would regret his decision

JT: whats this all about?

Mr Crowley walks out to the stage with a microphone in hand. he surveys the damage to Geoff Steel from the stage. The three men stop the beatdown as Crowley begins to speak

MC: Geoff, it's a shame that I find myself having to orchestrate this attack. Back in TWA I handpicked you to be the face of the company, to be my champion, and we were dominant together. So when I decided that TWA was going to take over 6CW it was only natural that I came to you, somebody I know I could rely on to get a job done for me

crowd: you suck x5

MC: I have to say I was surprised when my offer was rejected. I could have made you relevant again. I could have made you champion again. But now look at you. As a consequence of your foolish pride you find yourself on the losing side, you could have had the world at your feet, but instead you find yourself looking up at the TWA superstars from the flat of your back, and unfortunately for you that will be the same when 6CW goes to PPV next week

JT: Huh?

MC: You see I have decided that next week you will go up against not one, not two.......but three superstars as you run the gauntlet. Your opponents, the very men who stand over you in that very ring right now........................ That is of course unless you wish to reconsider my offer

The Twa superstars back off Geoff as he pulls himself up to his feet using the ropes for support. He looks in deep thought before flipping Crowley the middle finger to a thunderous reaction from the crowd. A sinister smile breaks across the face of Crowley

MC: You can't say you weren't given the choice

Crowley turns and exits the arena to the backstage as in the ring the 3 TWA superstars start to attack Steel again. They beat him down and then Destroyer lifts him off the mat around his throat and then lifts him high in the air and plants him back down with force with a chokeslam

H: I told you Steel would regret his decision, and if he hasn't tonight he sure as Hell will next week. He'll run the gauntlet against Jester, Neo Domino and Destroyer

JT: I can't say I'm surprised, Mr Crowley with a blatant abuse of power

H: No such thing, he gave Steel the choice, if anybody is to blame its Steel

We cut to commercial as a team of officials are helping Steel backstage

We are back from Commercials

We are in Mr.Crowley office where Joshua is seen by Crowley's side. Crowley is seen sniggering as he watches the replay of Steel being dismantled.

MC: You see Joshua...that is sending out a clear message to the back not to cross the boss....

JM: What about Zach?

MC: Zach Corchia, is nothing more than an after though Joshua, he will be dealt with if ever he decides to turn up one day!

JM: Speaking of which Sir, I have just been told that come after Unbroken we will have a member of the Board coming....

MC: What?

JM: Well the board has apparently been presented some information by Zach Corchia in regards to your abuse of power....

*A pop is heard from the crowd.

Crowley tenses up

MC: Abuse of power? Joshua....there is nothing the board can do I have 50% of the company....

JM: Actually, as your lawyer, and advisor...they was a clause the board put in the contract when agreeing to this part takeover which was essential to the take over.

MC: Joshua what are you on about?

JM: Should you fell the fit and proper test then they are able to remove you from your position and classify your part takeover as void....

Crowley smacks his computer on the floor.

MC: WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS!!!!

JM: You told me to get 50% of 6CW through any means!

MC: THIS IS cowpat!!! I CAN'T

JT: Looks like the pressure is back on Crowley here! Is he losing control of 6CW?

HE: Don't worry jeff this only a minor glitch our glorious leader will sort things and continue to deliver like he always does!

we go to commercials.

RJ: Welcome back everyone Neo Domino and the Jester are all ready in the ring and we are just waiting for the tag team champions that is Perfect Jack and his partner together they are Revolution.

HL: And revolution are gonna get there ass kicked by Two former TWA guy's in Neo Domino and The Jester.

RJ: How can you cheer these guy's on Henry they were part of a different company and now are trying to take over 6CW?

HL: Well there part of 6CW now Jeff so get used to it.

The crowd get one there feet when I am Perfection by Jim Johnston hits and the crowd are on there feet and then Perfect Jack and Daniel Reilly come out with the tag belts round there waist pyrotechnics race off into the rafters and they give each other a high five and then run down the isle tagging fans as they go sliding in the ring via the bottom rope and jump onto the turn buckles undo there belts and lift them high in the air as the fans then cheer loudly.

JT: Here are the champs am sure there gonna do there up most in defeating the new comers of Jest and Neo?

HL: Am sure they will but I beleave it will be Neo and the Jester coming out on top tonight.

The referee grabs the belts of the champs and then hands them to the time keeper and then gives the signal to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JT: Here we go, Who's starting the match?

HL: Look's like its gonna be Reilly and Jester to kick things off, There partners out on the apron.

Reilly and Jester go to lock up but Jest swings round the back of Reilly and try's to lift Reilly for a German suplex but the crowd start to cheer loudly as Reilly pulls the arms of Jester free from his chest spins round and grabs Jester by the head and hits a DDT.

JT: Reilly too strong for Jester being the smallest man.

HL: Jester needs to work out a better strategy then that move.

Reilly Irish whips Jester to the ropes and then hits a huge spin buster on Jester and goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

JT: Huge Spine buster from Reilly.

HL: And Jester only just kicked out of that one.

The crowd start to boo loudly but then cheer when Reilly drags Jester over to the corner and tags in Perfect Jack who jumps over the ropes and lands with an elbow on to Jester right in the chest.

HL: Now it's Jack's turn to get on Jester.

JT: Jester really needs to tag in the mysterious Neo Domino here.

Jack then Irish whips Jester to the corner and goes to follow up with a plash but Jester then moves out of the way and both men fall to the mat.

HL: Yes nice counter there from Jester.

JT: Who ever gets up first will have the advantage in the match.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Jester is the first man to his feet but a little wobbly walks over to Jack and grabs him by the head and plants him with a DDT, Jester then urges for Jack to get to his feet then hits him with a standing drop kick and drags Jack over to his corner of the ring and tags in Domino.

JT: First time of the match Domino gets a look in.

HL: Lets see what this kid can do.

Domino picks up Jack and pulls Jack towards him hitting a hard clothesline sending Jack crashing to the mat.

The crowd boo loudly when Domino holds one arm in the air and the hits a drop kick to the chest of Jack and then picks him up and Irish whips Jack to the ropes and hits a spine buster of his own and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.

JT: Neo Domino starting to take control of Perfect Jack now.

HL: Nice tag team wrestling there by Domino and Jester.

The replay shows Domino throw Jack into the corner of the the ring were Jester is and Neo then goes to trash talk Reilly on the other side as Jester then goes to choke the life out of Jack with the tag rope.

JT: Come on that's a DQ right there.

HL: Not if the Ref don't see it Jeff.

Jester lets go as Domino turns round to see the lifeless body of Jack slumped in the corner, walks over to Jack scoops him up like a rag doll high in the air and drops Jack to the mat face first and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

JT: How in the world did Jack kick out of that move?

HL: I have know Idea Jeff but what a move it was?

The crowd cheer loudly as Jack kicks out and Reilly has his arm out stretched for the tag but Domino blocks the pin attempt by smacking Reilly on the nose with a stiff right hand sending Reilly crashing to the floor on the out side of the ring.

JT: That's not very sportsman like is it?

HL: That's very good tag team wrestling is what that is.

Domino then drags Jack over and tags in Jester who is then lifted high in the air by Domino and Jester does a frog splash and goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

The crowd start the holy sh....t chant.

JT: Have you ever seen a move like that Henry?

HL: No and that is why there gonna beat the tag champ here tonight.

Jester gets to his feet as Jack try to catch his breath and Jester then looks at the ropes and does a moan song of the middle rope but this time Jack rolls out of the way and with Reilly back on the apron the crowd cheer for Jack to get the tag in.

JT: This is what Jack needs and he gets the tag in.

HL: Yeah but so does Jester now its two fresh men in the ring.

The crowd cheer as Jack and Jester tag there partners in and then they both start to trade punches but Reilly starts to get the upper hand he atomic drops Neo and then hits the RKO and goes for the cover.

Crowd:..............1..................2...................3......................

JT: God damn it Jester saving the day there for the TWA guy's.

HL: And what the hell is Jack Doing?

The crowd start to cheer when Jack jumps over the ropes and runs at Jester and clothesline jester over the top rope and the does a suicide dive over the top rope on top of Jester on the out side of the ring.

Crowd: 6c Dub, 6c Dub.

JT: Man that was awesome move there from Jack.

HL: That should not be allowed have the match given to Domino and Jester.

JT: Looks like the match belongs to Revolution Reilly getting the 1,2,3.

Ding, Ding, Ding.
HL: What no way, Were's the replay?

The replay show Jack flying over the top rope and then Reilly hitting another RKO onto Domino and then getting the 1,2,3.

Jester rolls back in the ring with the title belts handing one to Reilly and then T.I: Big Things Poppin' hits as the crowd goes wild with delight and the referee holds the champs arms high in the air.

HL: God damn it they got lucky here tonight.

JT: Well luck or no luck they still won the match, right now we gotta go for a break but come right back after the break.

We go to commercials.

JT: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Escalation, up next we have an inside story as for weeks we have been wondering as to the where abouts of Zach Corchia.

HE: That’s right Jeff, let us not forget it was around 3 weeks ago where Zach Corchia was hand picked to face Keith Leone, but for one reason or another he failed to turn up and defied Mr.Crowley orders.

JT: Then last week Henry, while he wasn’t schedule to participate in a match, he was widely expected to turn up last week to explain himself to Mr.Crowley and justify his actions, but once again he failed to turn up to Escalation.

HE: From what my sources have been telling me Jeff, after defying Crowley orders 3 weeks ago, Crowley has been doing his uptmost to cover his tracks and to make sure that no news of Zach Corchia would be mentioned on Escalation like last week.

JT: Well one way or another Henry, there are many questions with very few answers and we caught up with Zach earlier in the week in his home back in the United States, Christy James was there to catch up with him.

The scenes opens with a beautiful white mansion, with a black Duccatti motorbike outside with ZC on it and a couple of Ford Mustangs from across the years as the camera zooms in we end up in a white walled room where Zach Corchia is seen sitting on a black couch wearing a black T-Shirt and white trousers, as Christy James is seen sitting across him.

CJ: Thank you Zach for your time..,

ZC: No problem, there are question on 6CW universe mind, hopefully after this things will become clearer…

CJ: Well Zach, this is probably the highest profile interview I have ever done, and under such unsual circumstances, hopefully we can get to the bottom of all that has been happening in the last couple of weeks.

ZC: Shoot.

Christy James gathers her notes and clears her throat.

CJ: First and foremost Zach the world needs to know what happened 3 weeks ago when you failed to turn up for your match?

Zach looks down at the ground and then stares into Christy eyes.

ZC: Christy, let me make one thing clear from the start. This was not an easy decision…I pride myself on being a professional and fulfill my duties which is to compete in front of the 6CW each and every night of the week…It isn’t something that must be taken lightly Christy…I have been in this business for a while I have seen the in’s and out’s as to what occurs around here…And I understand that without these fans there would be no Zach Corchia today…

CJ: So why did you turn your back on them?

ZC: Turn my back? Are those words that Crowley is feeding you? Christy I never turned my back on anyone…

CJ: Sure feels that way….

ZC: Christy what you fail to understand, is that just like you we are being used likes pawns by Crowley and being told what to do, and what to say as clearly demonstrated by the way you are approaching this interview…The reason why I didn’t turn up was to make a point, to let Crowley know that this situation between him and I is over, and that there is no chance that Zach Corchia is going to be a good little dog and do what he told!

CJ: What situation are you referring to?

ZC: That is between Crowley and myself Christy…..Him and I had our fare share of troubles back in TWA, but last time I got the last laugh, and it will be the same this time as well Christy…..Crowley instead this little thing you have going and that your working on Steel and myself is over….the difference between Steel and I though, is that I have the balls to say that there is nothing you can do to me! And that while I am away now…I will come back in my own time, and I will do what I do best which is shock the world, and shove needle straight up you ass! So while you sit back in your chair and watch this video….I would be worried because come Unbroken….you will be in for a little surprise…..

CJ: What about…

Zach Cuts Christy off.

ZC: Sorry but that all I have to say for now…..

Zach stands up and removes his mic and then walks off .

The video ends.

JT: Unbroken? Does that mean he will make his return?

HE: God knows Jeff, but Zach has made it clear of his intentions, that one way or another this situation between him and Crowley is over…

JT: But what has Steel go to do with all of this?

HE: Who knows Jeff, who knows….

We go to commercials.

JT: We learnt before that Kilbane will have to put his title on the line against two 7ft monsters, but first he is up against Blade who has a title shot of his own to look forward to as he teams with Mike Hill for a shot at the tag team gold

H: Well tonight Blade could lay claim to a shot at the TV title with victory here, and I don't think that anybody would be surprised if that were to happen

JT: Wow Henry, an actual compliment

The crowd boo loudly as Killbanes music starts to play and he walks out from the backstage with the TV title around his waist. He unhooks it and raises it high over his head as the crowd continue to boo him and then he walks down to the ring and jumps through the ropes

H: I love this guy, his in ring skill is next to none, a true to life luchador on the 6CW roster

JT I still think he has a task on his hands here tonight, and Blade will want to put himself next in line for a title shot after Eliminator and Udo Berg

The mood in the arena changes as 'I do what a want' blasts from the speaker. Blade is met with a mixed reaction as he walks from the backstage. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks down at Killbane in the ring and then begins his descent down to ringside tagging a couple of the fans outstretched hands

JT: We've noticed a change in Blade recently, ever since his Dad isn't around he seems to be slowly losing that cocky arrogant attitude that turned the fans off him, I think slowly but surely we're seeing the Blade of old returning

Blade climbs in the ring and then walks straight past Killbane and climbs the tunbuckle as camera flashes illuminate the crowd. Blade jumps down from the turnbuckle and Killbane attacks him with a kick to the gut. The referee signals for the bell as Killbane rains down with a flurry of punches as Blade tries to cover up. He backs him into the corner of the ring and then whips Blade into the opposite corner. Killbane runs at him and hits a running knee strike and then sets up a bulldof but Blade throws him off into the centre of the ring

JT: Blade knew what was coming there

Killbane quickly gets up and Blade knocks him down with a running clothesline, Killbane gets up again only to be knocked back down and then when he gets up a third time Blade connects with an inverted atomic drop and then hits a running enziguri and goes for the pin

Killbane gets his shoulder off the mat and Blade motions for him to get to his feet. Blade pushes him against the ropes, irish whips him and then hits a big body drop. Blade bounces off the rope and then hits a running seated senton and hooks the leg again

H: That was close, Killbane just beating the three count

Blade pulls Killbane up off the mat and then staggers back clutching his face as Killbane blinds him with a thumb to the eye. Killbane stalks Blade as he blindly turns around

H: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER! THIS COULD BE OVER

JT: SHOULDER UP!!

Killbane quickly gets to his feet and drags Blade up, he kicks him in the hgut and then plants him face first back down to the mat with a DDT. Killbane walks across the ring and barks at Blade to get to his feet

H: SPE..

JT: ROLLED UP BY BLADE...WHAT A REVERSAL

JT: ANOTHER CLOSE FALL

Blade gets to his feet and swings a clothesline at Killbane who ducks underneath it and then hits a reverse DDT down onto his knee and then turns it into a neckbreaker. He gets up and again signals for Blade to do the same

H: SPEAR CONNECTS THIS TIME

JT: FOOT ON THE ROPES. GREAT RING AWARENESS BY BLADE

H: What a match, this is the back and forth action you only get with 6CW

Killbane gets up and stomps down on Blade as he tries to regain his vertical base. Blade uses the ropes to pull himself up and then Killbane is on him straight away. He kicks him in the midsection and then hits a trifector of suplexes beforepointing to the top rope. He springboards up to the top turnbuckle, looks around at the crowd and then soars through the air

H: 450 Splash

JT: NOBODY HOME

Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the referee starts to count them out

Each man begins to stir

Blade starts to pull himself up

Both men get to their feet just in time. they meet in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches. Killbane gets the upper hand and backs Blade against the ropes, he Irish whips him but Blade reverses and then knocks him down with leg lariat. Blade picks him up and then throws him back down to the mat with a scoop slam and then bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping knee drop. Blade exits the ring to the apron and then climbs the ropes and motions for Killbane to get to his feet

JT: High risk from Blade....AND HIGH REWARD. MISSILE DROPKICK THIS COULD BE IT

Killbane just gets his shoulder off the mat and Blade holds his head in his hands. He gets back up and waits for Killbane to do the same and then rocks him with a big uppercut and Killbane stumbles into the corner of the ring. Blade climbs to the second rope and then starts to unleash with big right hand punches as the fans count along with every blow. after the 10th punch he backs away and then runs at Killbane and sends him flying across the ring with a monkey flip and then hooks the leg again

JT: HOW CLOSE AGAIN!!! Both guys have been within miliseconds of winning this one here tonight

Blade starts to look frustrated and he gets back to his feet and kicks out at the bottom rope. He signals for the end and shouts at Killbane to get to his feet stalking him all the way. as he gets up Blade kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position for the powerbomb. He lifts him high in the air

JT: POWERBOMB

H: KILLBANE REVERSES INTO AN X FACTOR.....WHAT BRILLIANCE

H: KILLBANE WINS

JT: NO HE DIDN'T BLADE GOT THE SHOULDER UP

Now Killbane reacts in frustration and hammers the amt shouting at the referee in Mexican. Killbane climbs up to the top rope and jumps off with a hurricanrana

ding ding, the referee signals for the bell

TB: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner by pinfall....BLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The crowd cheer as Blade gets to his feet and the referee raises his hand in victory

JT: I gotta say Killbane looked for all the world he was taking control of this one but that hurricanrana was high risk move too many and Blade made him pay with a devastating powerbomb for the victory

H: Well I knew all along Blade had this in him, and he must be due a TV title shot at some point in the future now after knocking off the champion here tonight

We go to commercials as Blade celebrates in the ring

We are back from Commercials.

JT: I hate the fact that it's almost time to end another edition of Escalation but I love that it's main event time

H: and what a main event it is, we have 6, thats right 6 of the top stars this great company has ever produced in tag team action as gazzyD, 6CW champion Keith Leone and Hall of Famer Dicey Reilly go up against Jerome Dubois, Mr Kenty and Lex Hart

JT: This could be a cracker

'Airplanes' starts to play and the crowd explode into life as gazzy walks out through the silver pyro waterfall. He walks down to the ring tagging the hands of the hands of the fans. His music stops and is replaced with 'Born to fight', the volume increase evn more as Dicey Reilly walks out from backstage, he walks down to the ring and slides in before shaking hands with gazzy and then climbing the turnbuckle for the fans.

JT: Already an awesome team, but we're still one light

'Limowreck' roars out of the speakers and Keith Leone enters to an even louder ovation. He has the 6CW title draped over his shoulder and raises it high in the air as pyros shoot up behind him, he walks down and climbs the steps in the ring and then shakes hands with his partners, all three men stand on different sides of the ring as camera flashes light up from the crowd

JT: What a team, even you can't say the're not

H: I'll admit that was one hell of a team, but still you have the team of Dubois, Kenty and Hart to enter, now thats a team

The mood quickly turns sour as La Resistance begins to play and Dubois walks out from the backstage in a suit and holding a mic, the crowd boo loudly as Dubs tries to begin speaking

JD: Zis is exactly ze kind of reaction I would expect from ze uncultured swine like you

The crowd get even more hostile

JD: Tonight, I am not going to be wasting my talents for you to enjoy because if I'm being honest, I really couldn't give a damn about every single one of you. Ze reason I am out here tonight is to advise zat lowlife english pig gazzyD zat I have something very special planned for him at ze PPV next week. I will not be give you ze satisfaction of worming out of that match after beating you down tonight

gazzy walks over to the ropes and beckons for Dubs to come down to the ring

JD: Mon amis zat would be too easy, you wouldn't last two minutes and then who would I have to face at PPV. No, I want to destroy you on my terms, when I'm ready and inflict on you the same punishment you inflicted on me when you were with ze Genesis. Now zat I have got that off my chest, my flight back to Paris will be leaving, and I can't wait to get out of zis second rate country

Dubois turns on his heels and exits the stage as gazzy exits the ring and runs up the ramp and backstage after him

H: Dubois' genius never ceases to amaze me, he knows just how to get under the skin of gazzy and now he is making him wait again, gazzy may be so blinded by rage by the time their match comes around at PPV he will lose track of what his goals are

JT: I think Dubois is stalling, he knows he can't beat gazzy and he's buying time. But anyway we'll see next week, in the meantime we still have a main event to get on with, and I guess we're down to tag action now

The fans continue booing as 'Turn up the trouble' starts to play and Kenty enters the arena, he trash talks the fans as he makes his way to the ring and then he stops at the bottom of the ramp and assesses his competition in the ring. 'Burn in my light' starts to play and Lex walks out to a chorus of boos, he walks down the ramp and joins Mr Kenty at ringside and the two climb in the ring and go face to face with Reilly and Leone

H: Kenty and Hart not giving an inch here, AND WE'RE UNDERWAY

The referee doesn't have time to signal for the bell as the two teams start beating away at each orther, trading blows in the middle of the ring. Hart and Kenty get ther upper hand and start to back Reilly and Leaone back into opposite corners.

JT: The tables have turned

Reilly and Leone counter and throw their opponents into the corner of the ring and then they both both climb to the second rope and start to hammer down with a flurry of punches as the crowd count along. At 10 they jump down and then Irish whip their opponents and Hart and Kenty run at each other colliding heads in the centre of the ring. Kenty gets up dazed and Reilly clotheslines him to the outside of the ring before the referee orders him out on to the apron

JT: Two weeks ago Mr Kenty beat down Dicey Reilly on Escalation and looking at what just happened I don't think Reilly has forgotten about here

Reilly exits the ring leaving Hart and Leone as the two legal men. Leone waits for Lex to get to his feet and then backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before connecting with a samoan drop and then hits a running knee drop and hooks the leg for the pin

Hart gets his shoulder offf the mat and then Leone quickly goes after Hart not letting him get to his feet. He picks him up and then backs him into the corner of the ring, he ushers the crowd to quiet down and then hits a knife edged chop across the chest of Hart' Leone backs away and then waits for Hart to come out of the corner connecting with an inverted atomic drop and then a dropkick. Leone picks Hart up and drags him over to the corner and then tags Dicey in. Dicey climbs upto the top rope and then jumps off with an axe handle smash. Mr Kenty runs in the ring and Dicey takes him out with a big boot. Hart gets back to his feet and then Dicey kicks him in the midsection and then lifts him into a stalling suplex before dropping him down to the mat head first

JT: Great brainbuster from Dicey, pin attempt

JT: SO CLOSE, MR KENTY TO THE RESCUE JUST IN TIME

Mr Kenty drags Reilly off the cover. Dicey gets to his feet and then blocks a punch from Kenty before dropping him with a right of his own. Dicey turns back round as Lax gets to his feet

H: WHAT A KICK FROM HART. DICEY COULD BE OUT COLD

JT: But Hart isn't in a fit state to capitalize

Hart drops to the floor after nearly taking Dicey's head off with a spinning heel kick. A slowly drags himself over to the corner as Kenty got himself back up and ready for the tag

H: And Kenty is in

Mr Kentry springboards into the ring and takes Dicey down with a clothesline. Dicey gets back up but is knocked back down with another clothesline and then a scoop slam back down to the mat. Mr Kenty walks over to Leaone and taunts the champ and Leone tries to climb in the ring drawing the attention of the official

H: Clever from Mr Kenty

With the referee's back turned Kentry splits the legs of Dicey and hits a blatant low blow before soaking up the jeers from the crowd. Dicey slowly begins to get back to his feet and Kenty stalks him from behind before connecting with an inverted headlock driving the knee into the upper back and then straight into a neckbreaker and hooks the leg

Dicey gets his shoulder of the mat and the crowd begin to chant his name. Kenty gets back to his feet and then starts to stomp down on Dicey. Reilly crawls over to the ropes with Kenty still assaulting him forcing the referee to intervene and push Kenty away. Kenty keeps the referee's attention as Hart hangs Dicey across the bottom rope choking the life out of him, letting go as the referee turns back around. Kentry picks Dicey up and then backs him into the corner of the ring, he tags Hart in and the two irish whip Reilly and then hit a double dropkick and Hart goes straight into a headlock as the colour starts to drain from the face of Dicey.

The referee gets in position to check for the submission and Hart applies more pressure by using the middle ropes for leverage which goes unotuiced by the official. dicey looks to be out cold as the referee lifts his arm in the air which drops to the mat straight away. He lifts the arm again and it drops for a second time. Hart applies more pressure again by using the middle ropes for levergae as the referee lifts Dicey's arm for a third time

JT: THE CHAMP HAS SEEN ENOUGH

Leone jumps in the ring and kicks Hart's legs off the middle rope just before Dicey's arm drops for a third time. Leone goes straight after Hart as he gets to his feet but the referee gets in the middle and orders Leone out of the ring. In the background Hart drags Dicey back towards his corner and Kenty enters the ring and begins a double beatdown with Hart

H: I have been very impressed with the chemistry of Hart and Kenty thus far

The referee turns back and orders Kenty out of the ring but he tags straight back in. The two whip Dicey across the ring again and then aim a double clothesline at Dicey

JT: DICEY AVOIDED AND HITS A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE OF HIS OWN SENDING BOTH MEN DOWN TO THE CANVAS

H: But can he make the tag?

Dicey starts to drag himself toward the outstretched hand of Leone

JT: SO CLOSE!!

He's inches away from the tag as Kenty drags him back into the centre of the ring and then hits an elbow drop before getting back to his feet and continue the beatdown with more vicious stomps. Kenty motions for Dicey to get to his feet and then as he does he kicks him in the mid section and then plants him face first into the mat with a spike DDT

H: This is it

JT: SHOULDER UP DICEY

H: Kenty can't believe it

Mr Kenty grabs Dicey and picks him up to his feet, he hits a vicious uppercut sending Dicey back into the corner were Hart is. Kenty distracts the official again as Hart chokes Dicey with the tag rope and then lets go as Kenty walks back over to Dicey and begins to kick him in the gut and then stomps him down into the lower turnbuckles before bouncing off the opposite rope and driving his boot across the face of Reilly

H: another tag, keeping each other fresh and wearing Dicey down

Kenty scoop slams Dicey down to the mat as Hart climbs to the second rope and then hits an elbow drop across the forehead of Reilly

H: How is he doing this?

Reilly gets the shoulder up again much to the annoyance of Lex Hart who hits the mat in frustration. Lex gets to his feet and then removes the turnbuckle pads from the corner of the ring. He lifts Dicey up and then whips him hard against the exposed turnbuckles and Dicey falls to the mat holding his back. Lex signals for the end. He drags Dicey up and then kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the Hart Attack. He lifts him high in the air

JT: Dicey knew what was comin........!!!

Dicey shifts his weight and the drops down behind Lex Hart landing on his feet. Hart turns round to face him and Reilly drops him with a DDT

JT: COME ON DICEY, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE

Dicey pulls himself across the ring to the corner where Leone is. Hart manages to get the tag to Kenty

JT: He's gonna make it

H: NO HE ISN'T

Kenty pulls Dicey back by the leg and Dicey gets upto his standing leg

JT: YES!!!! ENZIGURI.........AND THE TAG

Leone jumps in the ring and clotheslines Kenty down to the mat, he runs at Hart and knocks him off the apron sending him flying into the barrier. Kenty gets back up and aims a clothesline at Leone but he ducks underneat and then hits a Russian leg sweep into a pin

JT: I thought that was 3, so close from the champ

Leone gets up and motions for Kenty to do the same, Hart grabs Leone from behind and then Leone ducks underneath a a title shot from Hart and then wraps his arms around his waist and sends him flying a release German suplex. He turns back to face Kenty who is slowly regaining his feet and he stalks him

JT: CONCUSS KICK!!! THIS ONE'S OVER

JT: SON OF A B....

As the referee's hand comes down for the 3 count Hart drags the official out of the ring. Leone gets up and exits the ring and chases Hart around the ring, Hart slides in and Leone follows him inside the ring and Hart starts to stomp on him

JT: BUT NOW DICEY HAS RECOVERED

Dicey climbs in the ring and nails Hart with a running big boot. He picks him up and then whips him against the ropes and sends him across the ring with a overhead belly to belly suplex.

H: well lets not forget there's history between Hart and Reilly as well

Reilly follows Dicey out of the ring and then begins to beat him down on the outside of the ring. In the middle of the ring Leone motions for Kenty to get back up to his feet

JT: SPE....OH NO

H: YES!!! WHAT A WIN!!! MR KENTY HAS PINNED THE CHAMPION!!

As Leone goes for the spear Kenty dives out of the way sending Leone into the exposed turnbuckle and then Kenty connects with the mic check and covers for the win

JT: I don't think this is what Leone expected going into a title defence, certainly not the best way to build confidence

Mr Kenty grabs his International title from ringside and begins to walk up the ramp, his arms raised in victory alongside Lex Hart. Dicey rolls in the ring to check on his partner

JT: Watch out Dicey

Dicey ducks out of the -way of the title shot from Kenty and then he clotheslines him out of the ring. He bounces off the ropes and then hits a huge sucide dive over the top rope taking out Kenty on the outside of the ring. On the inside Lex enters the ring and picks Keith Leone up, he hooks his arm over the his head and then lifts him high in the air

H: HART ATTACK!!!

On the outside Kenty and Dicey are being dragged apart by a team of officials as Lex stands over Leone in the centre of the ring raising the 6CW title high over his head

JT: What a way to end the show. I can't wait to see what happens between these guys at PPV next week and I know you'll be the same, until then, good night

We go to credits.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down