The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Results

Go down

6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Results Empty 6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Results

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 am

The Show Begins.

“I Want It All” begins to play as various 6CW appear on screen in black and white, wondering around the back going through there mental and physical preparations for their matches, as the main beat hits it begins to show various 6CW superstars hitting their finishing moves, as the final image is of Keith Leone holding his 6CW World Heavyweight Title.

The camera shoots straight to the top of the ramp where suddenly a pyro display goes off, with various colour on display such as White, Red, and Black, as Fans are on their feet chanting “6C-Dub”. Sign such as

“Kenty=OCC”
“TWA, TWA, TWA!”
“Revolution is back!”
“Come On Huddersfield!”

We are shown as we go to commentary table.

JT: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of 6CW Escalation we are live back in the greatest country in the world in the United Kingdom as 6CW come home live in MEM Arena in Manchester! My name is Jeff Thaddeus and with me on commentary is of course Henry Lloyd!

HE: Good evening Jeff, and what period it has been in 6CW at the moment so many changes, so many returns. I think that we witnessed the show with the most returns in one night with Daniel Reilly, Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly, along with 3 other superstars making their debut here on Escalation!

JT: What a show it was just as we though that 6CW had finally reached its tranquil state one man stop timed and turn the world upside as he returned. Mr.Crowley!

HE: Mr.Crowley made his return last week but not under the capacity we could have ever imagined. Mr.Crowley announced his retirement from professional wrestling but stated that he is in 6CW for strictly business reasons. Crowley states that his goal is to take 6CW to higher grounds and continue to build on the success of previous years! I must commend him for it!

JT: Higher than before?! What a joke this man is trying to do the exact same thing he did in TWA and that is take over the company!

HE: Speaking of TWA what a shocking moment it was last week when the 6 men laid out our new 6CW World Champion. TWA Superstars came into the ring and made their presence felt as they like a bunch of hounds smelling blood they took out Keith Leone! Ladies and Gentlemen 6CW has witnessed and been apart of invasion in the past but nothing like this.

“Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” begins to echo across the arena, as the fans erupt into a chorus of boo’s as out come Jerome Dubois wearing his custome made vintage Yves Saint Laurent suit with a white shirt and no buttons. Dubois is seen with a microphone in hand that has his initials on it rather than the 6CW logo, and smiles as he begins to descend down the ramp towards the ring. Dubois makes his way up the ring steps and on to the apron where he orders the referee over to sit on the middle rope. As the referee comes over and sits on the rope Dubois enters the ring and then barges passed the referee.

Dubois stands in the middle of the ring as he begins to stare across the arena.

Crowd: You Screwed Gazzy! Clap Clap Clap!

JD: I screwed Gazzy? Ha! You English commoners make me laugh, as I stare down looking into each of your eyes I have only one feeling. Dat mes peasants is disgust……

HE: I agree these people think money can buy class but that’s not the case look at Man City!!!

JD: I find it almost humorous…All week I have been asked ze same dam question….pourquoi? Pourquoi Jerome?.......Why? Why? I tell you all why….You see it seems dat all of you have forgotten what happened to me over a year ago…Over a year ago in zis very ring I was humiliated, made to an example of in front of each and everyone of you…. Have you all forgotten? It was GazzyD who must be held accountable to what happened to 6CW in recent history! Because you see while Genesis was at very first baby steps GazzyD dought it would be appropriate to lay his hands one me and to make an example out of me….NOBODY MAKES AN EXAMPLE OUT OF ME!!!!! I am Jerome Dubois! Le Phenomene Francais, and ze greatest 6CW, not Dicey Reilly me! I should be in zat god dam All of Fame!

*Crowd begins to boo loudly as Dubois paces back and forth

JD: But going back to GazzyD have you all forgotten?! He was ze man behind ze beginning of Genesis…..Ze Genesis who almost run zis company to ze ground yet you all cheer for him….You all wish to see him as you chant his name? I simply do not understand how you peasant dink……It seems ever since I disappeared you have all turned into mindless zombies just randomly chanting, and cheering, but fear not mes amis, but ze Age of Culture is back! Superstar to have graced zis ring….dat isn’t just a quote it is a fact…..And ze fact dat I am being booed here tonight is an absolute joke! How dare you! How dare all of you! You cheer for a man dat you booed over a year ago, and why? Why because he decided to disappear so everyone may forget his mistakes, so he could come back to MY company just like nodding had happen? Tsk, tsk, tsk…..

HE: I agree with Dubois here Jeff, I mean there is no way of sugar coating it GazzyD is the man responsible to 6CW demise and is the man who laid Dubois out cold for 9 months.

JT: That is then, and this is now Henry, GazzyD was instrumental in saving 6CW from Genesis.

JD: I don’t forget Mr.Gazzy…..So while you sit back dere listening to my every word I have one ding to say to you Gazzy, what happened on the last show is only ze beginning….you see it might be a little bit of a blur to you but I remember it well, while ze common peasant may not understand my motives behind my actions, it is very simple….Keep your friends close and your enemies closer….During my time leading GazzyD to winning ze tag team title I waited patiently, I waited for ze occasion. After Night of Glory IV once I proved once again dat I am ze best pure athlete in zis company I had decided it was time to drop ze charades and make my move and BOOM! Just like dat I decided I didn’t need a piece of gold to justify my status, non, it was time for ze real Dubois to step out of ze shadows and to finally……..FINALLY give GazzyD what he deserves……..And dat is ze exact same treatment he gave me! Make no mistake GazzyD you humiliated me 18 months ago, and now it is my turn to humiliate you! Dough zere is one problem….Ever since ze last show you have had 2 weeks to answer my challenge….A challenge to face me at Unbroken, and you had ze chance to answer to my challenge when you finally got interviewed, to dose who missed it take a look!

*The titantron goes back to earlier in the week

Gazzy looks at Christie, he still looks like his mind is million miles away

g: His mind has been poisoned by Mr Crowley and this stupid TWA invasion, absolute joke of a company. As soon as Dubs realises that Crowleys just using him the better. We just got rid of one power hungry moron and we don't need another

CJ: I agree, but that doesn't exactly answer my question. Jerome Dubois has challenged you to a match. He's given you till next weeks Escalation to respond, have you thought as to what your answer will be yet?

g: I think this interviews run its course now, don't you?

CJ: Of course gazzy, many thanks for your time

*The scene goes back to Dubois in the ring who begins to laugh.

JD: Haha, why am I not surprised? It is evident dat GazzyD wants nodding of me, he is avoiding me! GazzyD is finally showing his true colours as being ze Coward of 6CW. GazzyD is afraid to face me in zis ring! GazzyD knows dat one on one facing me? Sacre Blue! It is like having a child face a man in an arm wrestle dere is no contest mes! All I can say is dat Gazzy you are ze biggest Cowar

“Airplane” hits cutting Dubois off in mid sentence as the mood across the arena quickly changes and erupts into a huge pop as out comes GazzyD showing no emotion just pacing down the ramp and sliding into the ring and goes over to grab a mic

JT: Business is about to pick up here!

G: Dubious…The reason why I didn’t answer the challenge is because I wanted to say it to your….

*SMACK!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOO!!!

HE: YES!!!!!

JT: Come On!!!

Suddenly Destroyer and Neo Domino slide into the ring out of nowhere behind GazzyD and clothesline him from behind as Dubois looks on with a smile. All 3 men begin to viciously stomp on Gazzy who is trying to get back up. As all 3 men try to keep Gazzy grounded he eventually fights back up to his feet. Destroyer goes for a chokeslam but Gazzy quickly breaks out of it with a kick to the family jewels as he then leaps on to the middle rope and leaps off with a chop like kick to Destroyer head sending the big man flying out of the ring. As Gazzy turns around he walks straight into a thumb to the eye as Neo goes for a suplex but Gazzy lands on his feet behind Neo and hits a standing drop kick as Neo falls out of the ring next to Destroyer. Dubois comes charges in from behind but Gazzy turns around knowing what Dubois had in mind, as Dubois stops in mid track and begins to beg Gazzy for forgiveness as Gazzy picks up the mic.

G: YOUR ON!!!!!

The arena erupts into cheers as Gazzy unleashes a fury of shots to Dubois backing him up against the ropes. Gazzy delivers an irish whip but Dubois counters with one of his own. As Gazzy comes off the ropes Dubois swings a wild right but Gazzy ducks under and leaps on to the middle rope again and hits a hurricarana sending Dubois flying across the ring. As Dubois pulls himself up in the Gazzy comes charging in and hits a knee shot to head and then goes for running bulldog but Dubois shoves Gazzy away

*Crack!

HE: haha yeah go get him!

As Dubois pushes Gazzy away Neo slides back into the ring with a steel chair and smacks Gazzy across the head as the arena burst into boo’s. Dubois groggily get out of the corner and whipes his face as a grin emerges on his face. Dubois barks orders at Neo to pick Gazzy up. As Neo pulls Gazzy up to his feet Dubois begins to shout profanity at him, and then say’s “I will humiliate you!” and spits in Gazzy face. Dubois then hits a kick to the gut, lift Gazzy up into the air……..

HE: And look this….Dubois is parading Gazzy in front of the world sending out a clear message here!

JT: CULTURE SHOCK!!!!!

HE: I love it!

Dubois gets back to his feet as Destroyer enter the ring. Neo and Destroyer raise Dubois arms in the air as he begins to laugh, and props his foot on Gazzy chest posing for the photo’s as the arena goes wild.

Crowd: bumhole! bumhole!

JT: I may not agree with this but one thing is for sure Dubois is ensuring that GazzyD will feel every single bit of pain and suffering that he felt as his hands over 18 months ago.

HE: This is just the beginning Jeff! Dubois will ensure that Gazzy is humiliated, just like he was! And you know what? Mission accomplished for tonight! Will Done Dubs!

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 01/06/2012 Results

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am

We are back from commercials.

JT: Well up next ladies and Gentlemen we will get to see one of 6CW Champion in action as Cerberus goes one on one with Mike Hill!

HE: After Last week the Circus of Horrors made their presence felt! But what was more disturbing is the way they took out Yarmouth Blade….

JT: It was probably one of the most disturbing things I ever had to witnessed here in 6CW…

Cerberus and Visage are seen in the locker room warming up for there match when suddenly a schreech is heard as Christy James comes running into their locker room!

CJ: Quickly you must come!!! Something has happened to Engel!!!

Both men stare at each other and then rush out of their locker room down the hall way and into the cafeteria where Engel is seen laid out on the floor with a pool of blood around his head as “U.S.A” is written across his chest

V: Who was here?!

CJ: We just found him like this!

C: Engel are you okay!?

Suddenly the American National Anthem begins to play in the background as an American Flag is also shown on a wall in the back.

V: Go get a medic quickly!!!

EMT’S rush into the room and begin to check on Engel as Visage and Cerberus get back up and turn around they stop and gasp.

????: Cut off the head of the snake……

The two men slowly make their way around the figure and move away as the camera turns back a man is seen in a Military Salute position as the arena burst into cheers.

Crowd: Matzko! Matzko! Matzko!

JT: It Can’t be??? We haven’t seen him for over a year!

HE: And if it is him, he just took out the head of the Circus of Horrors!??!?!?!

JT: Where does this leave them!?!

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am

We are back from Commercials.

JT: Last week we saw the reunion of one of 6CWs all time great stables

H: You're not joking, and what a reunion it was. We all wondered who Perfect Jack's partner would be and out stepped Daniel Reilly. Revolution reformed and new tag team champions after they defatead Jerome Dubois and gazzyD

JT: You mean after Dubois turned his back on gazzy?

H: Tomayto tomarto, enough about that, gazzy had what was coming to him. Tonight is all about Revolution as they go up against Dopant Zero, and after the few weeks they've had they'll want to be getting themselves in the for tag team gold with victory over the champs tonight

'Where I'm from' blasts from the speakers and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos as Dopant Zero make their way to the ramp. They walk down to the ring and slide in under the bottom rope, climbing up to the turnbuckle and posing for the crowd who continue to jeer the Japanese tag team

H: This reaction really isn't fair, these fans are racists, they have no reason to boo these two talented athletes

The reaction changes and the crowd cheer as 'I am perfection' starts to play and Perfect Jack walks out to the sold out arena, he has the tag title around his waist and stops half way down the ramp and turns to face the entrance when the music suddenlky changes to 'Broken Dreams' blasts out and Daniel Reilly walks out sporting the other tag title over his shoulder, he meets Jack halfway down to ring and the two shake hands and then turn and run toward the ring sliding in under the bottom rope and all four men meet in the centre of the ring

JT: Nobody waiting for the bell in this one and the fans are fully behind Revolution despite the words of Daniel Reilly earlier this week which didn't go down well

H: I told you, they're racists, they don't like Dopant Zero because they're different

Jack is fighting with Tsukasa and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside of the ring as Reilly exchanges punches with Kenzaki and quickly gets the upper hand. The referee signals for the bell as Jack leaves the ring and Reilly pushes Kenzaki back into the corner of the ring. He kicks him in the mid section and beats him down into a seated position and presses him up against the turnbuckle with his knee, Reilly runs off the ropes and then kicks kenzaki across the side of the face, the crowd cheer for Reilly but he flips them off and their attitude quickly changes against Revolution

JT: The arrogance of Reilly

H: Not arrogant, just better

Reilly pulls Kenzaki up to his feet and then backs him against the rope, he whips him across the ring and then takes him down with a dropkick and goes for a quick cover

Kenzaki gets the shoulder off the mat and Reilly quickly drags him up to his feet and pulls him over to the corner, tagging Jack into the match. Reilly twists Kenzaki's arm and then Jack connects with an axe handle smash onto the twisted shoulder. Jack rocks Kenzaki with a big right hand and then kicks him in the gut before nailing a quick snap suplex, he considers going for the cover but instead hits a consecutive elbow drops before a third jumping elbow drop and then drags Kenzaki back into the Revolution corner. He tags Reilly in and the two whip Kenzaki against the ropes and then hit a double back body drop. Jack grabs the head of Kenzaki and unloads a flurry of punches and while the referee is trying to get him out of the ring Reilly taunt Tsukasa in the Dopant zero corner and as the big man tries to get in the ring attracts the referee's attention

H: Tag team wrestling 101, it's like Revolution never broke up

With the referee's back turned Jack low blows Kenzaki who folds over with pain

JT: RKO RKO!!!!

H: SAVE BY TSUKASA. THE BIG MAN'S SEEN ENOUGH

Tsukasa breaks the cover as the referee's hand comes down for the three count. Reilly gets up and barks at him frustratingly and Tsukasa grabs him by the throat and tosses him into the corner of the ring. He goes to run at him with a clothesline but the referee gets in the way and orderes him out of the ring and the crowd begin to boo

JT: so much for them being racist, I think they might be coming round to supporting Dopant Zero

Reilly lifts Kenzaki up off the mat and then backs him into the corner of the ring, he whips him into the opposite corner and then charges at him woth a running shoulder charge

H: NOBODY HOME FOR REILLY!!!

JT: Kenzaki has a window of oppurtunity....YES!!

Tsukasa reaches the outstrecthed hand of Kenzaki and then climbs in the ring over the top rope. He hits a running clothesline on Reilly and then connects with a big boot to Jack knocking him down from the apron. Reilly quickly gets back to his feet but is knocked down with another clothesline and as Reilly gets up again Tsukasa picks him up and then connects with a running shoulder breaker. Tsukasa runs atnd springboards of the turnbuckles and hits a splash on Reilly hooking the legs for the cover

H: Broken up by Jack

Tsukasa gets to his feet and shrugs off a right hand punch from Perfect Jack and then easily whips him into the corner of the ring with such force that Jack rebounds out gingerly into the centre of the ring and Tsukasa catches him with a belly to belly suplex. Reilly slowly gets to his feet and stumbles into a wheelbarrow suplex and he follows up with a pin

JT: This is it

H: SO CLOSE!!!

Tsukasa lifts Reilly up but turns away quickly as Reilly gets a thumb to the eye and then takes Tsukasa down with a chop block to the back of the knee. Reilly leans against the ropes catching his breath as Tsukasa slowly gets up holding the back of his leg and Reilly targets the knee again with a chop block. He grabs the leg of Tsukasa and places it on the bottom rope and then springboards into a seated position across the knee as winces in pain. Reilly grabs the leg again and drags Tsukasa into the corner of the ring and then exits to ringside and wraps the leg around the steel ringpost, once, twice and third time before the referee orders him back into the ring. He tags Jack into the match and he straight away continues the beatdown to the leg of Tsukasa

JT: I have been very impressed with the teamwork of Revolution here tonight....wait, oh come on whats he doing out here?

Hidari walks out from backstage and walks down to the ring, he begins to hit the ring apron barking instructions in Japanese to his Team Japan team mate. Jack picks Tsukasa up and then whips him over with a snapmare takedown and then bounces off the ropes hitting a low dropkick and he goes for a pin

Jack breaks the cover himself as he notices Kenzaki jumping into the ring, he ducks under the clothseline attempt

H: GERMAN SUPLEX

Tsukasa slowly gets up and Jack stalks him, he positions himself behind and then wraps his arms around the waist of his opponent and sends him flying with another German suplex, he rolls through still arms locked in and hits a second, followed by a third bridged into the cover

JT: I THOUGHT HE HAD HIM THEN!!!

Jack holds his head in disbelief at Tsukasa kicking out and then he exits the ring to the apron, he jumps up and springboards onto the top rope

H: OH COME ON REF!!!

The official misses Hidari tripping Jack up on the top rope and Jack takes a bad fall down to the mat. Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the referee starts to count them both out. They each start to pull themselves to their corner and their tag partners as the referee's count reaches closer to ten.

H: Reilly gets the tag

JT: BUT SO DOES KENZAKI

Reilly runs in but Kenzaki springboards off the top ropes and takes him down with a clothesline. Reilly quickly gets back up to his feet and Kenzaki starts to unleash a variety of different kicks to the legs, then the mid section, then the head as Reilly can only struggle to try and defend himself. Kenzaki whips Reilly into the corner and then hits a running enziguri and as Reilly stumbles out of the corner Kenzaki connects with a superkick and Reilly is out

JT: WHAT A SUPERKICK....REILLY LOOKS OUT OF IT!!!

H: OH MY GOD!!! REILLY JUST GETTING HIS SHOULDER UP

Kenzaki hits the mat in frustration as Hidari continues to shout words of encouragement from ringside. Kenzaki gets up to his feet and then exits the ring to climb the turnbuckles, Hidari shouts something at him and the two seem to exchange cross words in their native tongue. Kenzaki seems to go against what Hidari is ordering him to do and jumps off the turnbuckle toward Perfect Jack

JT: Nogami bo...NOBODY HOME!!!! THAT DISTRACTION FROM HIDARI ENOUGH FOR JACK TO GET HIS BEARINGS

Jack gets to his feet and he stands motioning for Kenzaki to get to his feet. As he does Jack kicks him in the mid section

H: PERFECT PLEX

Jack tags Reilly in who climbs up to the top rope and then leaps through the air connecting with a frog splash, he goes for a cover as Jack runs across the ring and knocks Tsukasa of the ring apron

H: GET HIM DOWN REF

The ref breaks the count as Hidari slides into the ring with a steel chair in hand. The ref orders him out of the ring but Reillty gets to his feet. Hidari swings the chair which Reilly ducks under

JT: RKO!!!!!

H: Hidari pushes him away...he got out of that ring pretty sharpish

Reilly taunts Kenzaki who slowly begins to get to his feet. He grabs him around the head and then backs him into ropes and whips him across the ring and connects with a powerslam into the pin

H: How did he get the shoulder up??

Reilly shows signs of frustration and then gets a meacing smile spread across his face. He gets to his feet and then circles Kenzaki stomping on different parts of his body wearing him down bit by bit. He circles him once more and then grabs him around the head and drags him up to his feet. He throws him through the ropes and then drags him back inside hanging him off the second rope and then drives him head first down into the mat. He balls up his fists and then does press ups setting up for his finisher as Kenzaki struglles to get up

H: RKO

JT: NO!!! WHAT A SPINEBUSTER!!!

Kenzaki pushes Reill away and into the path of Tsukasa who plants him in the centre of the ring with a spinebuster. Jack springboards off the top rope and Tsukasa catches him in mid air and drives him into the canvas with a second spinebuster. He drags Kenzaki over to the Dopant Zero corner and then tags himself in. He picks up Perfect Jack and then kicks him in the gut before planting him with a thunder bomb. He turns and faces Reilly who is just getting to his feet

JT: SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR THIS ONE'S OVER

H: SHOULDER UP, MY GOD WHAT ACTION WE HAVE HERE

Tsukasa stays on the offensive and lifts Reilly back to his feet. he backs him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring

H: RKO!!!!!!

H: REVOLUTION WIN!! I DON'T THINK THEY WERE EXPECTING THIS MUCH OF A CHALLENGE FROM DOPANT ZERO

JT: Dopant Zero can count themselves unlucky here tonight. They put up a Hell of a fight against the champions and you really have to question Hidari, he really has cost them here tonight, potentially a future title shot

Replays show Reill reversing the Irish Whip send Tsukasa against the ropes and Hidari tripping him believing it to be Reilly. Reilly uses the distraction and then hits the RKO for the win. Revolution grab their titles and exit thr ring up the ramp as Hidari climbs into the ring and tries to reason with Tsukasa who is just coming round. Kenzaki runs in and gets in the face of Hidari and starts arguing with him in Japanese. The two exchange heated words until Tsukasa gets back to his feet and puts himself in between the two. He calms Kenzaki down but then turns around and connects with a big right hand. Dopant Zero start to beat down on Hidari who battles back to his feet and then begins to exchange punches with his Team Japan friends as security quickly flood the ring and break up the brawl

JT: What the Hell just happened?

H: I think Dopant Zero took offence to Hidari costing them a victory against the tag champs. Could this be the end for Team Japan?

JT: Who knows, this is one angle we're gonna have to keep our eyes on in the coming weeks

H: Well we've still got plenty more action to come tonight after these messages

We go to commercials

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:02 am

Visage and Cerberus are seen running into the car park and towards their.

C: Come on man open the dam car!!!!

V: I am trying!

C: We go to get out of here…..

Suddenly Visage stops and stares Cerberus.

V: Hold on…..What if this a blessing?

C: Stop playing around man, you saw what he did to Engel!

V: Yeah….but come on C boy….really clowns? Chaos? That isn’t us! We are better than that! I think I have an idea….I think it was time Fear…..Havok….and War descended upon 6CW….

C: What you about!?

V: If your interested then follow your new leader and I will enlighten, and show you the parth towards a bright future, but more importantly a future where no one will be able to stop us……..

Cerberus calms down and begins to smile at Visage as the two men shake each other hands.

V: Come on let’s get out of here….there is much to clear up….

The two men enter then the Mecerdes SL280 and begin to drive off.

JT: What has Visage got in mind?

HE: No idea but one thing for sure 6CW better watch out!

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

JT: Up next we've got Udo Berg in action, and I wouldn't want to be in his opponents boots tonight

H: Me neither, Berg has been in dominant form since Genesis disbanded and Valour, literally has a man mountain to climb tonight

'Enemy' starts to ring around the arena as Josh Valour enters to a decent reception from the crowd. He walks to each side of the stage acknowledging the fans and then sheepishly starts to make his way down to ringside and slides in under the bottom rope

JT: He looks nervous, and I don't blame him after what Berg done last week, he decimated 5 superstars and then walked away out on the match

The crowd begin to boo loudly as 'Sonne' by Ramstein hits and the giant Udo Berg walks out to the stage, he surveys the jeering fans and then slowly and purposely strides down to ringside, eyes fixed on Valour. He pulls himself up onto the apron and then steps in over the tope rope

H: Well just look how focused Berg is tonight. I see that same crazed expression in his eyes that we saw last week in the 6 pack challenge match

JT: Well Valour, even the so called saviour must have somebody they see as a higher power, I think it's time he prayed to that person.

The referee signals for the bell and the match is underway. Berg meets Valour in the centre of the ring and the two tie up. Berg easily gets the upper hand and uses his overwhelming strength to throw Valour across the ring to the mat.

H: Already Berg showing his dominance here

Valour gets back to his feet and the two go to tie up again but Valour ducks out of the way and then begins to unload a flurry of right hand punches toward Berg who starts to back away. Valour continues to beat Berg into the corner of the ring and then delivers several shoulder thrusts into the mid section of the big man, he backs away and then runs full pace at Berg and squashes him with a clothesline and Berg stumbles out of the corner

JT: Valour doing well here, he needs to carry on with this pressure though

Valour bounces off the ropes and then connects with another clothesline which rocks the German, he bounces off the ropes and hits another but Berg refuses to go down. Valour winds up for a fourth clothesline

H: WHAT POWER!!! SIDEWALK SLAM

Berg quickly picks Valour up off the canvas, he grabs his arm and clotheslines him down to the mat, he keeps hold of the arm and lifts him back up and connects with another clothesline followed by a third. He lifts him off the floor again and whips him against the corner. He runs at him and hits with a running big boot and then bounces off the ropes and charges at Valour stumbling from the corner

H: WHAT A SPEAR!!! HE COULD HAVE SNAPPED HIM IN TWO!!!

Berg shows no signs of going for the pin and lifts Valour of the mat again. He backs him into the ropes and then whips him and connects with a huge spinebuster in the centre of the ring, he exits the ring and climbs to the top rope stalking Valour who is slowly struggling to get to his feet. As Valour stands he turns to be knocked straight back down with a flying clothesline from Berg who gets up and snarls looking down at his opponent. The crowd loudly boo as a sadistic smile spreads across the face of Berg and he arcs his right arm back and stalks Valour as he pulls himself using the tights of Berg. Berg wraps his hand around the throat of Valour and lifts him high in the air and parades him round for the booing crowd

JT: This is impressive from Udo

H: WHAT AN ICE BREAKER CHOKESLAM!!!!

JT: Come on Berg this is enough, just go for the cover

Berg lifts Valour back up by the throat and then wraps his arms around his waist

JT: We all know what comes nex...

H: FROSTBITE!!! THIS ONE'S OVER.....Wait....were's he going?

Berg slams Valour back down to the mat and then climbs out of the ring, he makes his way back up the ramp not once looking back at the destruction caused as the referee counts him out

JT: We saw this last week. Berg once again has destroyed his opponent and walked out

H: There must be a reason why, maybe he thinks these guys are below him, afterall he was one of the more dominat members of Genesis

JT: Wait there a minute, whats this guy doing here?

Killbane runs down from the backstage area as the boos get louder. He slides in the ring and then runs at the ropes and connects with a springboard moonsault

H: Killbane connects with the Bloodline, but we have no idea why he is out here

Killbane hooks the leg and barks at the referee to count a pinfall and then raise his arm in victory. The boos only continue to get louder as Killbane climbs the turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air in celebration

JT: I have no idea what we have just witnessed. Udo Berg destroyed his opponent here tonight and then just walked out. Then the even more inexplicable actions of Killbane who came down and ordered the referee to count to 3 and declare him the winner of a match he never had

H: Well anyway we've still got plenty to come here tonight, so stay tuned as we continue 6CW Escalation

cut to commercial

Back to top Go down

We are back from commercials

Joshua Michaels appears on screen going through some documents and as the camera zoom away it is seen that we are seen in Joshua Michaels offices as Mr.Kenty walk in.

MK: Josh what the hell is going on….first you name me new 6CW International Champion, which I so rightly deserved after being screwed at Night of Glory IV due to a bias referee….Yet last week you walk off with my title?! What’s up?

JM: Firstly Mr.Kenty, am I mistaken? Do I have you down as my 6pm appointment? Did you make an appointment to see me? No, but not to worry I am a man who prides himself on having a higher intelligence than most of the people who gone on watching this program so I will set myself free and allow you some of my very busy time.

Michaels then picks up the phone.

JM: Caroline cancel my 6pm meeting. Thanks…

Michaels puts the international title on the table.

JM: So you want to know the situation? The answer is simple Mr.Kenty…I appointed you International Champion because 6CW has become stale and is looking for a new shinning light to lead us forward. Needless to say my client in Mr.Crowley believe that the current crop of champions are nothing more than cheer sheep who appeal to the masses but sends out the wrong message. People don’t want to see the likes of Keith Leone or Dicey Reilly, then want a breath of fresh air to come in and swoop everyone off their feet. As Research and Development of the 6CW product you were one of the very few who stood out, who shined above the rest…

Kenty begins to smile.

MK: Thank You.

JM: But…..

Kenty smile quickly disappears.

JM: Then you lost…….

MK: But you don’t….

Michaels cuts him off.

JM: Not only that…..you lost to the inbred, commoner, that drinks alcohol on television and conduct himself like a pig in a farm…..You lost to Dicey Reilly!!!

*A cheer is heard from the crowd.

MK: I wasn’t ready! He caught me off guard, and I had no idea he would be my opponent!

JM: Mr.Kenty rather than embarrassing yourself with excuses you should look to make a wrong, right…As of right now you are no longer the Internetional Champion!

MK: What?!

The arena erupts into cheers.

JM: But should you prove me wrong tonight I may just change my mind….

MK: All I can say Mr.Michaels is that by the end of the night Dicey Reilly will be a nobody! While Jackson Black is shoved once and for all back into the shadows where he belongs!

Kenty gets up places his hands on the title as Joshua Michaels stares at Kenty who then turns around and walks out of the office as Joshua is seen picking up his phone and making a phone call.

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 am

JT: Up next lady's and Gentleman as match that has got Dicey Reilly as the special enforcer to keep things from getting out of hand on the out side of the ring and the two wrestlers who are inside the ring are MR Kenty v Jackson Black.

HL: Evening Jeff, These two guys are gonna take lumps out of each other, Black must be stewing after he was stripped of his International Title last week by Joshua Michaels and gave it to Mr Kenty who was the beaten by Black the same night.

“BBBBBBBOOOOOORRRRRNNNNNNN TO FIGHT!” Hits as Irish Flag begin to be paraded across the arena by the fans as out dashes Dicey Reilly to a huge cheer from the crowd. Dicey has a shirt of the Irish Football team on and takes a swig out of his Jack Daniel Whisky as he then dashes down the ramp and makes his way over to the announcers table.

The crowd then continue to cheer as Watch me shine by Fozzy and pyrotechnics race off into the rafters and out comes Jackson Black taking in the sheer noise that the fans are making, He runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and stands in the centre of the ring to wait for his opponent.

JT: Well Jackson Black look's cool as ice considering what happened last week to him.

HL: I bet you any money he's furious in side, You wait to Mr Kenty gets out here, All hell is gonna break lose.

Suddenly the crowd start to boo loudly as Turn up the trouble hits Kenty announces himself, Walks to the ring and then the microphone descends from the roof as the lights go out and a single white light comes down onto the ring and then Kenty says, Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am..MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY" then walks over to the turnbuckle and says Kenty..throws the microphone away , runs down to the ring slides in and is met with a swift boot to the face by Black as the crowd cheer.

HL: whaoooooo there, the bell has not even rung yet and Kenty gets kicked in the face, This is just not on.

JT: Pay backs a bitch Henry.

Dicey slide in the ring and separates Black from Kenty who is a little surprised about the big boot to the face as is staggering a little, The referee asked if he wants to carry on and he says yes.

JT: Looks like were still on Henry, Kenty said so him self.

HL: And this time there will be no boot to the face.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Kenty a little more fresher runs at Black who then hits him with a clothesline Kenty gets back up and is met with another clothesline and when Kenty gets back up is met with a standing drop sent Kenty out onto the out side of the ring right next to Dicey who just stands there with his arms folded looking down on Kenty as the crowd cheer and Black lets out a huge roar.

JT: You were right Henry this is gonna be an all out war.

HL: I'm always right Jeff you should know that by now.

Kenty gathers his head and steps back when he see's Dicey and nearly falls back wards but steady's himself and walks round to the other side of the ring and rolls under the bottom rope walks up to Black and then slaps him in the face.

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

JT: Not very spot man like from Kenty there.

HL: I think he just made Black even more mad, Not a good idea if you ask me?

Black rubs his cheek and starts to go red in the face with anger and chases Kenty who then slides out of the ring and Black follows him, Kenty then slides back into the ring and Black goes to do the same but is met with a stomp on the back from Kenty and then starts to hammer down on Black with lefts and rights.

JT: Come on referee this isn't right?

HL: Smart wrestling is what you call it Jeff, He goaded Black into that trick, Which may i add is the oldest trick in the book and Black fell for it hook line and sinker.

Dicey on the out side of the ring comes round and shouts at the referee to get Kenty off Black and Kenty hears this stands up and stares at Dicey.

Black starts to get up and Kenty grabs him by the head and hits a DDT and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

JT: Close call there for Kenty to win this match up.

HL: A little too early there for Kenty to win this one though.

Kenty then picks up Black and hits a forward Russian leg sweep and then drops an elbow to the back of the head, rolls black over and goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

HL: Oh so close for Kenty.

JT: Another kick out from Black, Kenty on fire at the moment.

Kenty picks up Black Irish whips Black to the ropes and goes for a big boot but Black ducks as the crowd cheer he comes back of the ropes and hits a spear sending Kenty crashing through the ropes on to the out side of the ring right next to were Dicey is standing.

JT: This could get a little awkward out there, but Dicey was

Kenty staggers to his feet and see's that Dicey is standing there and the pushes Dicey who then pushes Kenty back, Kenty is about to go for Dicey again but Black his slide from the bottom rope and is standing behind Kenty and catches his arm and slams Kenty's arm on the ring apron and and then rams Kenty's back hard into the barricade.

HL: This is not fare, It's like a two on one for Kenty.

JT: well Kenty was the one who laid his hands on the enforcer that is Jerome Dicey.

Black then picks up Kenty and rolls him into the ring, Black follows him and urges Kenty to his feet and black hits a Running Enziguiri sending Kenty to the mat and Black goes for the cover.

Crowd: ..................1.....................2........................3..............

JT: Yes black has won the match, Great win for Jackson Black.

HL: No look Jeff, Kenty got his foot on the rope.

the crowd start to boo loudly as Kenty puts his foot on the rope to break the three count, Black stands to argue with the referee but his say's it's all good, Black then picks up Kenty's ankle and applies the Ankle Lock on Kenty who is screaming out in pain.

JT: You just know that Kenty has gotta tap out in that move.

HL: No Kenty don't do it, Don't tap out?

Black squeezes harder on the foot of Kenty but Kenty then starts to crawl his way to the ropes just were Dicey is standing watching the match, Dicey is laughing at Kenty screaming out in pain, Kenty then spits in the face of Dicey as Kenty is struggerling to the ropes, Black pulls Kenty to the middle of the ring and carries on the Ankle Lock with Kenty Screaming in pain.

JT: Kenty has to give up, No were to go and no were to hide Kenty.

HL: What the hell is Dicey getting on to the apron for?

The crowd goes wild as Dicey is about to enter the ring but the referee meets him and they start to argue as Dicey wipes the spit from his face.

JT: Kenty's tapping Kenty's tapping, Ring the bell, Ring the bell.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Joshua Michaels runs down the ramp as Udo Berg at the side of him, The referee still arguing with Dicey as Black spots Berg and lets go of Kenty's leg and Black goes to the ropes and is met with a huge upper cut from Udo Berg and Black staggers back wards and Kenty comes too and goes for the inside cradle cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

As Kenty goes for the cover the referee turns round and counts the three count and raises Mr Kenty arm in victory as Turn up the trouble blast's through the speakers and crowd starts to boo loudly with Udo Berg and Joshua Michaels looking on from half way up the ramp.

JT: God damn screw job that's what this is.

HL: Yeah well if Dicey had not got on to the apron to try and get to Kenty then this probably wouldn't have happened.

JT: Well the crowd certainly didn't like it I can hardly hear myself talk through all this noise, MR Matthews has got a lot of explaining to do, we'll be right back after this short break.

We go to commercials

Back to top Go down

Mike Hill is seen walking around in the back and bumps into Alex Walker.

MH: Hey Walker, you and I need to have a chat....

AW: What about?

MH: My career is going nowhere, my match was canceled tonight, due to my opponent abandoning the match there is nothing happening! I am not being given opportunities to show off my true talents!

AW: Opportunities?

MH: Walker, ever since I have been here I have given my all for this company but you have given me nothing in return, maybe I should just return to the 6WF?

Walker seems startled.

AW: No, euhm, fine, let me show you how creative and rewarding I can be! Next week it will be Revolution vs You and a partner of your choosing! You win, you get a title shot at Unbroken! What do you think?

MH: Think? I believe it is about time that the tag team divison gets taken up as Mike Hill, will show the world that Revolution is nothing more than a footnote compared to what I am prepared to bring to the table!

The crowd begins to cheers as Hill walks off as Walker begins to smile as he turns around he bumps into Crowley.

MC: What are you smiling at? Hein? Don't worry soon that smile will turn to despair because if one thing is for sure, you are a push over, and this company needs to be ruled with an iron fist.....but fear not soon all of this will be mine.....hahahahaha

Crowley walks off screen as Walker looks on.

We go to commercials.

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Christy James appears on screen as the arena give a small pop as she is seen wearing a light green shortcut dress.

CJ: Hey There! Christy James here with another exclusive scoop for the 6CW fans, as we look to get to the bottom (She winks at the Camera) of barrel and find the truth! So please help me in welcoming my guest at this time. The recently crowned new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Keith Leone!!!!!

Keith walks on screen as the arena gives a huge reception to the man who saved 6CW from Genesis.

KL: You know Christy in some countries it is seen as being courteous to kiss a man on both sides of the cheeks.

CJ: Really?! Well my mother raised me well….

Christy slowly leans over and does the French Bise and kisses Keith on both sides of the cheeks, as Keith then away from gives a quick “Yeah” and turns back around.

KL: Now that the customs are out of the way feel free to shoot away!

CJ: Well Keith I am sorry to see what happened to you on the last Escalation do you wish to share any thoughts on what occurred?

Keith turns away and begins to think.

KL: It is funny you should mention that Christy….because as soon as I arrived at the office and I saw their was going to be this special coronation and that I was going to be “officially’ crowned 6CW Champion, by a former champion, I would be lying if I said I felt everything was going to be smooth sailing. I have made my share of enemies around here and many are former champions and therefore it was very likely that on that night we would see someone trying to steal the moment….I don’t need a special events, as far as I am concerned I won the 6CW World title at Night of Glory IV, it is down in the history book, and that is the way it is going to remain even after the day that I die….

CJ: Were you surprised to see it being Crowley?

KL: Surprised? Mmmmm No, Crowley is a desperate man, but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter what he does now, he won the battle but not the war, and this is just the beginning…Crowley will fall into the pattern that he set himself and that is a pattern of failure. He failed as a wreslter, he failed at TWA, and he will fail now! By the way Christy speaking of TWA I knew half of those men but who the hell were the others?!

CJ: I Think they were The Jester, Neo Domino, and Destroyer….

KL: Wow those are original names……No but really who are these people? They think that because they competed in a second rate company that suddenly they can play with the big boys? Hein? It is easy to kick a man when the numbers are stacked against him, but one on one it is a completely different scenario!

CJ: Well you will get to have one on one match with one of them tonight! Do you have any preferences?

KL: 1 or 6 it doesn’t matter Christy I know 3 of those men and they know what to expect from me…When you become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion you get an target placed on your back so in some sort of way I expected this….but the one thing I didn’t see coming was Geoff Steel, and Zach Corchia being apart of this….Geoff Steel is a man who the 6CW love and respect, while Zach Corchia is an up and coming superstar here. Yet they both traded their souls and “Sold Out” to Crowley. Whatever he promised you guys it is a lie and I will wake you guys up and see the light! One way or another!

CJ: Finally hun, at Unbroken you have found out who your opponent is as you face Lex Hart in a rematch for the title how do you feel?

KL: Lex is trying to cling on to a dream that is no longer there, like it or not come Unbroken the result will be the same as Night of Glory IV! Keith Leone with the 6cW World Heavyweight Title in his hand! And that is something that won’t ever change as long as I am here!

CJ: Thank Keith!

JT: The Champion is in action! NEXT!

We go to commecials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:04 am

We are back from Commercials

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen here it is the Main Event of tonights show, what a main event it could be! One thing is for sure though the odds have been stacked against Keith Leone here tonight, and more specifically tonight the most important thing for him to do is to survive.

HE: How can he? He is facing a TWA wreslter while being surrounded by men who want nothing more than a shot to take out our 6CW World Champion!

JT: These men are like a bunch of jackals at the slightest scent of blood they will go after Keith and make sure they him out once and for all.

HE: Well it will be interesting to see what tactics he employs in this match here tonight!

“Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D begins to play as the TWA logo appears on the titantron as the arena gives a mixed reaction but generally boo’s as the 6 TWA superstars make their way out. Geoff Steel, Zach Corchia, Jerome Dubois, Neo Domino, The Jester, and Destroyer are seen standing at the top of the ramp as out comes Mr.Crowley behind them. The 7 men begin to descend down the ramp with the 6 TWA wrestler walking 2 by 2 behind Crowley who is leading the pack into the ring. The 6 Men stand side by side as they await their opponent.

MB: Here there opponenent…….

The arena erupts into cheers as suddenly “Limowreck” Hits as the roof almost explodes as fans go into a frenzy. Keith Leone dashes out on to the top of the ramp with his trademark hoody with a slight modification as “The Champ” is written across the back, and a pair of jeans. Leone walks across to both sides of the ramp applauding the fans and thanking them as he begins to get emotional. Keith is seen wearing a pair of white trunks as he has the 6CW World title wrapped around his waist. Keith stops halfway down the ramp as Crowley looks on laughing when suddenly the expression quickly changes as out come a lead pipe. Keith removes his title and lays it on the ramp as he begins to point to the TWA Superstar

JT: What this is crazy! Even with a lead pipe surely he can’t take out all 6 men!

HE: This is Keith leone! He is one tought S.O.B!

Keith run and slides into the as Neo goes for a clothesline Keith ducks under and drives the pipe into Neo gut and then smacks it across his face sending Neo flying of the top rope and out of the ring. Suddenly Dubois charges from behind but Keith pulls down on the top rope as Dubois flies out of the ring as well. Jester then goes for his pattented superkick but Keith moves out of the way and clothesline Jester over the top rope. Zach and Steel exit the ring to Crowley surprise but quickly follows them leaving Destroyer behind himself with Keith.

Ding Ding Ding!

JT: I guess the match is under way!

HE: And look at Crowley he is seething and shouting at Geoff and Zach!

Keith places the pipe in the corner as the two men begin to circle around each other as Neo, Jester, and Dubois slowly get back up to their feet on the outside of the ring. Both men lock up as Destroyer begins to push Keith slowly back into the corner. As Keith gets push firmly back into the corner the ref comes in between both men and begins to count to 5 telling Destoyer to break the hold. As Destroyer slowly breaks the hold the referee tries to move the big man back but he hits a thumb to the eye behind the referee back as the crowd begin to boo.

Destroyer then begins to drive various knee thrust shots to the gut and then delivers and irish whip to the opposite corner. Destroyer come flying in and hits a clothesline in the corner sending in down into a sitting position. Destroyer slowly back away and begins to measure Keith Leone up as he then runs towards Keith, but Leone explodes out of the corner and hits a low drop kick to Destroyer taking the big man down to one knee. Leone then make his way over to him but Destroyer then wraps his hand around Keith throat as he looks to go for a clothesline but Keith breaks the hold and drives Destroyer back into the corner spine first.

Crowd: Keith Leone!

JT: keith is slowly getting a hold of this match maybe we wrote him off too soon!

HE: We always knew Jeff that he would give every single part of his body in this match. The ony problem Keith has is that he just doesn’t know when to quit.

Keith is seen hitting some strong shoulder thrust shot to the gut and then picks the huge man up and hits a scoop slam and goes for the pin.

JT: Big man gets the shoulder up!

Keith then wait for Destroyer to get back to his feet and as the big man stands up Keith runs the ropes but Neo graps ahold of Keith’s leg. Destroyer then comes flying in with a bicycle kick but Keith breaks away at the last second as Destroyer gets his leg tangled up of the top rope. Keith then wrentches the rope up and down as Destroyer screams in pain as the ref count to 5. Keith breaks away from the ropes as the ref tries to help Destroyer off the top rope as Keith turns around and.

*SMACK!

JT: Right on the kisser!

HE: What a shot!

Crowd: bboooooooo

As Keith turns around Jester slides in the ring behind him eagerly awaiting for Keith to turn around and unleashes an almighty superkick to the head. As Keith groggily turns around.

JT: CHOKESLAM!!!

HE: THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE!!!

3!

Ding Ding Ding!

JT: Destroyer got it! He pinned the world Champ!!!

HE: Look at Crowley he is leaping up and down like a cheerleader!

JT: Wait a minute the referee has saw something here! Yes, Keith foot was under the bottom rope! The ref has reversed his decision!

HE: That means the match is back underway!

JT: Surely not?!

Destroyer can’t believe it and drags Keith back to his feet and chuck him to the outside of the ring with Neo, Dubois, and Jester rapidly pounce on him and unleash a series of nasty stomps. Destroyer then signals to send him back into the ring. As keith gets rolled back into the Dubois leaps on the apron to distract the referee as Destroyer is thrown a pair of Knuckle dusters by Crowley. As Keith slowly gets back up to his and turns around, Destroyer swings a wild shot but Keith ducks under and hits a low blow behind the referee backs.

JT: CONCUSS KICK!!!

3!!!!!

JT: KEITH GOT IT!!!!

HE: HOW!!?!

Crowley is seen insensed on the outside of the ring as suddenly Steel, Zach, Jester, and Neo all leap on the apron as Keith slowly gets back up and realises he has been surrounded. The arena erupts into boos as outcomes Lex Hart and begins to make his way down the ramp and then stop to stare at Keith. As Keith begins to focus on Hart, Neo comes flying in from behind and hits a nasty clothesline. the other three men enter the ring and begin to stomp viciously on Keith. Neo drags Keith back up to his feet and places him in the corner where Zach comes charging in and hits a double running knee shot to the head. Zach then chucks Keith towards Steel.

JT: BLADECUTTER!!!!

HE: This is reminiscent to last week here! And the fans are going crazy!

Crowd: You Suck!!!

Dubois then locks in the sharpshooter as the camera goes over to Lex Hart who is seen bending over and picking up the 6CW World Title. Lex begins to stare it and then smiles as he places it on his shoulder. Lex turns his back away from Keith as he begins to walk away with Keith Leone title.

JT: What is he doing?!

HE: he is taking back what is rightfully his Jeff! Lex feels he was cheated at Night of Glory IV and that he never lost that match! A match in which Dicey Reilly got involved, and as we slowly begin to approach the PPV, Lex is determined to turn the wrong into a right as he seeks to regain he 6CW Championship!

Lex stops at the top of the ramp and raises the title in the air as Keith is seen staring on the in the middle of the ring while Dubois continues to apply more pressure.

We go to credits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down