The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escalation results 20/06/12

Go down

Escalation results 20/06/12 Empty Escalation results 20/06/12

Post by Blade Thu 21 Jun 2012, 9:46 am

The Show Begins.

“I Want It All” begins to play as various 6CW appear on screen in black and white, wondering around the back going through there mental and physical preparations for their matches, as the main beat hits it begins to show various 6CW superstars hitting their finishing moves, as the final image is of Keith Leone holding his 6CW World Heavyweight Title.

The camera shoots straight to the top of the ramp where suddenly a pyro display goes off, with various colour on display such as White, Red, and Black, as Fans are on their feet chanting “6C-Dub”. Sign such as

“Dubois Fear the Gaz!”
“Revolution"
“Blade+Hill=Tag Team Champs!”
“USA! USA! USA!"

JT: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another edition of Escalation! I am of course Jeff Thaddeus and my co-commentator is none of other than Henry Lloyd, and tonight we in Sheffield! The town of Steel!, as we just around the corner from Unbroken! As tonight we look to solve the issue of number one contenderships!

HE: Town of Steel? Isn't this the place where Sheffield Wednesday went up?

JT: Indeed Henry! A city where two of the biggest clubs in world football are based!

HE: Whose the other?

JT: Sheffield United....

HE: Never heard of Jeff....

JT: Anyway.....here we go to set things running for tonight's show we have singles compition in the form of former Genesis member and world heavy champion v Mark Matzco along side me is none other then henry Lloyd, how are you Henry, Ready for tonight's show?

HL: Hell yeah It's gonna be awesome we have the contract signing between gazzyD and Jerome Dubois, Singles action between Jerome Dubois and Dicey Reilly Number one contenders match for the TV title, Gazzyd v a mystery opponent, A triple threat match with Mr Kenty v Hidari v Geoff Steel a 1 contender for the tag titles with the returning Blade and don't for get the main event with Keith Leone v Daniel Reilly w/Perfect Jack, this is just gonna be of the chain.

JT: Your telling me it is, This evening show is looking great and to start of with like I said before we have Lex Hart v Mark Matzco speaking of which here comes the former champ now, How the mighty have fallen Henry.

HL: But Lex Hart is still one hell of a tough son of a bitch so never count him out.

The crowd in the arena start to boo loudly when Mercy Drive - Burn in my Light hits and pyrotechnics shoot into the rafter Lex Hart walks out with his arms high in the air and starts to walk down the ramp ignoring the fans as he goes Lex then rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the centre ring for his opponent.

HL: Lex Hart, Part of the famous Hart family and he's just gonna show Matzco how to wrestle in that very ring.

The boo's soon turn to cheers when It's A New Day by Adelitas Way rages through the arena speakers pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and then Matzco come running out tagging fans as he goes down the ramp and then slides into the ring and goes face to face with Lex Hart who stands his ground.

JT: And this is my pick for the first match of the evening and Mark Matzco is that type of guy who never gives up and is quite crafty in the ring too.

The referee checks both wrestlers and then gives the signal to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men circle the ring and then go to lock up but Lex then gets the upper hand and grabs Matzco by the head and gets him in a head lock, Matzco then leans back a little and throws Hart to the ropes and then hart returns of the ropes and is met with a clothesline as the crowd cheer for Matzco.

Hart bounces straight back up and then runs at Matzco who hits Hart with another clothesline and then another clothesline and Matzco then Irish whips Hart to the corner of the ring and follows up with a couple of backhand chop's to the chest and then hits a Belly-to-Belly Suplex and sends Hart to the other side of the ring, Matzco the goes for the cover as the crowd cheer for Matzco.

Kick out........

JT: Great moves by Matzco there, Nearly had Hart there.

HL: Matzco is all over Hart like a rash and Hart needs to do some think or this one is gonna be over in a hurry.

Matzco then picks up Hart grabs Hart by the head bends Hart over and then starts to pummel big knee's to the chest of Hart and then drop kicks Hart in the face and Hart crashes down to the mat as Matzco goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

JT: Hart just can't live with Matzco at the moment.

HL: You were saying Jeff, That was a great counter there from the former world champion Lex Hart.

The replay shows Matzco Irish whip hart to the ropes and Matzco goes for the Double Underhook Facebuster(AKA the Pedigree) but Hart then uses all his strength to lift Matzco over the top of his head and Matzco goes backs wards onto the mat and then the crowd boo loudly as Hart puts one arm in the air but feeling a little groggy.

HL: Nice counter there from Lex Hart it could have been all over there and then.

JT: Now it's Hart who is in control of this match up.

Hart starts to stomp all over Matzco who screams out in pain and then Hart picks up Matzco and hits a spinning wheel kick to the head of Matzco and then Hart runs the ropes as Matzco falls to the mat and hits a spingboard moonsault and goes for the cover.

Kick out..............

JT: First cover attempt by Lex Hart but Matzco just kicks out.

HL: This is were Hart is so dangerous now he can dissect Matzco and have a bit of fun in the ring.

Hart looks at the ref but he confirms it was just two, Hart then Lifts up Matzco hits his elbow on the back of Matzco's head and then a couple of four arm shots to the jaw of Matzco dazing Matzco a little then Hart hits a enzuigiri and goes for another cover.

Kick out.......

JT: Did you hear that shot, Straight to the temple of Matzco.

HL: How in the world did Matzco kick out of that?

Hart can't beleave Matzco kicked out and is in total shock as the crowd start to cheer trying to give encouragement to Matzco as Hart starts arguing with the referee Matzco starts to come round a little Hart turns round and is met with a stiff right hand as the crowd cheer Matzco on Hart then suddenly flattens Matzco with a hard clothesline and the crowd start to boo loudly.

JT: Matzco with a little offensive move then and Hart stopped his momentum in a flash.

HL: Told you Hart is gonna win this one.

Hart just stands there looking at Matzco who is laid out on the mat Hart then runs at the ropes and goes for another spingboard moonsault but Matzco rolls out of the way and Hart slams his body on to the mat and then Matzco then crawls over for the cover.

Kick out.............

Crowd: ohhhhhhhhhh

JT: My god that was a close call there.

HL: Lex just showing why he is all hart kicking out of that cover.

The crowd cheer as both men begin to stir things up and then they begin to trade punches one after the other this time Matzco gets the upper hand and hits a Jumping Cutter(AKA the RKO) and then goes for the cover.

Crowd:..................1...................2......................3...................

JT: Yes that has to be it, What a win here for Matzco?

HL: No look, The referee has seen Harts foot on the ropes, Great officiation here tonight.

The crowd can't beleave that Hart kicked out and is on his knees begging to the ref that its three and the ref points to the ropes, Matzco slams the mat in frustration and then walks up to Hart who then grabs Matzco by the head and goes for the small package pin.

Crowd:.........1..............................2...................3..............

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JT: That's Hart win's, Hart steels one from Matzco.

HL: Yes, I told you he was gonna win tonight.

Mercy Drive - Burn in my Light hits and Lex Hart staggers up to his feet as the crowd start to boo louder and then the referee holds his arm in the air for the victory as Matzco is seen fuming at the loss.

JT: Great match and great win for Lex Hart stay tuned every one as we have some more great action coming up for you so don't go any were.

We are back from commercials

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen, up next is what will be an interesting affair as this was suppose to go down last week, but due to lawyers getting involved Jerome Dubois refused to sign a contract last week which would fix a date and a match between GazzyD and Jerome Dubois.

HE: Rightfully so Dubois, wanted to add several more stipulations, while also negotiating a pay rise in the process! That man intelligence never ceases to amaze! He truly is and exceptional Human Being!

JT: Those are your words not mine! And anyway, this must have felt like an eternity for GazzyD after awaiting the moment to finally face Dubois he pulled out at the last second.

HE: More importantly Jeff, GazzyD viciously attacked Dubois at the end of the show for no reason!

Joshua Michaels in seen standing in the ring to a chorus of boo’s from the crowd.

JM: Ladies and Gentlemen unlike several weeks back we will do this contract signing in the correct way! No confrontation all I want to see is signature from these two men! So cut the music! Dubois an GazzyD come out here.
Crowd: Gazzy!

GazzyD makes his way out to no music and makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring where he makes his way over and sits down in an office like chair. Gazzy is seen dressed in his wrestling attire while wearing an old “Untouchables” T-Shirt.

JT: Gazzy visibly no looking to waste any time as he looks to get straight down to business!

HE: And now Dubois is making him wait! Ha! I love it!

Joshua seeming to get frustrated grabs the mic again.

JM: Come on Mr.Dubois we…

“Beat the Devils Tattoo” hits and cuts Joshua Michaels in mid sentence as the arena turns sour with Dubois getting a heated reception as he comes out dressed in a black suit and a white shirt but is seen wearing a neckbrace, and sporting crutches as he makes his way out slowly walking down the ramp, up the steps, and into the ring where he makes his way over to sit down.

JT: What the hell is he doing now?

HE: Dubois seems to be in visible amount of pain after Gazzy vicious attack last week!

JM: Now let’s get things down to business you both have copies of the

*Dubois cuts him off.

JD: Excuse me mon ami….but I think it iz vary important to clar ze issue here….and dat issue iz in regards to last week, where I was seen coming to a colleagues aid, and checking on him, when I was brutally attack, by a low life animal! I have suffered several injuries from last week in which my doctors are warning me not to compete here tonight or at Unbroken….but being ze fighting man dat I am, and seeing dat I am man who prides himself on leading by example, I will show each and everyone of zese peasants what 75% Dubois is capable of!!!!

Gazzy looks on not at all amused…

JD: What are you looking at?! Hein? You dink zis is some kind of a yoke hien?! Well I have news for you Monsieur D! At zis very moment I have my lawyers working day and night to build a case against you and come Unbroken I will sue you! I Will sue you for every single little penny you have!

Crowd: bumhole!!!!!

G: Sue me? Come on Dubs stop embarrassing yourself! You..

JD: Embarrassing? Ppfffff Gazzy, zis isn’t about embarrassment or anything of dat sort mon ami! It is purely about revenge! You made a yoke out of me over a year ago and took 9 months of my career away from me! Not one phone call….no one apology nodding….and to make matters worse zese so call fans cheer you on like some kind of hero! Forgetting your past and your history! Well don’t worry mon ami! I don’t forget! I don’t forgive! And I am not one of dese low life!!!! And taking your money is only part 1! I will make sure by ze time I am done with you zere will be nodding left oder dan a tramp, living on ze side of ze streets, dinking of how much of a failure he is!!!!!

JT: This man is delusional!

HE: Delusional! Gazzy nearly ended this man career!

JD: But enough about ze future and more about tonight!!!!! I will sign dese documents…

*Dubois has a quick look through the documents and signs them.

JD: because come tonight you will face not one man but two!!! Of those two men are DESTROYER AND NEO DOMINO!!!!!

HE: TWA superstars!!!

JT: Two men who couldn’t cut there and won’t here!

G: You finished? That’s with me….but who are you kidding with those injuries? My bet is that this is just another of Dubois plans, but you know what? Ever since I tagged with you, I have seen right through you just like I do now, and the only reason why you are getting lawyers and politics involved is because you are deep down afraid of me! You know that between you and me I am the better and greater wrestler!!! You know that you don’t even measure up to me! And that eats at you!

Gazzy begins to smile….

G: So you want to use all the power you have to try and get the one up? Fine!

Gazzy signs the documents.

G: It means nothing to me, because the results will be the same regardless…..

Gazzy stands up

G: We done?

Joshua nods his head.

G: Good.

Gazzy turns away and makes his way towards the rope when suddenly Dubois quickly gets up and charges towards Gazzy, but Gazzy turns around as Dubois stops in his tracks. Gazzy smiles and points to his neck as Dubois quickly react and pretends to be in pain as Gazzy makes his way up the ramp laughing.

HE: What is he laughing?!

JT: Can’t you tell Dubois is just embarrassing himself!

HE: All I can see is a man who is truelly in a ridiculous amount of pain!

JT: O brother….

We go to commercials.

H: As we've just seen, Jerome Dubois included a special ammendment to the contract for his and gazzyD's match, that ammendment that each would choose the other's opponent here tonight. We've known all week Dicey would be facing Jerome Dubois, but what a stroke of genius by Dubois in choosing gazzy's opponents here tonight

JT: For once I agree with you. Gazzy may have picked a former world champion and hall of famer to go up against Dubois, but nowhere in the contract did it say you had to pick just one opponent, a fact that Dubois has exploited tonight

H: You call it exploit, I call it genius, Dubois once again showing he has the mental edge over gazzyD

TB: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a pick your poison match. Introducing first from Dublin Ireland, weighing in at 260lbs....Dicey Reiillllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy

The crowd go wild as 'Born to fight' blasts out of the speakers and Dicey enters the arena to a standing ovation from the crowd. He walks down to the ring tagging the hands of his fans and then slides in under the bottom rope before climbing each turnbuckle posing for the crowd

JT: This guy has seen and done it all since 6CW began, gazzy has made a brilliant choice of who he wanted to face Dubois here tonight

H: he could have certainly done a lot worse and given how 6CW currently find themselves under threat by some sort of TWA invasion, an invasion helped by Jerome Dubois, Dicey Reilly will have his own reasons for wanting a piece of the Frenchman here tonight

TB: And his opponent, from Paris France, weighing in at 275lbs, Le phenomene Francais Jerome Duboiissssssssss

The mood in the arena quickly turns to sour as Jerome Dubois walks out to deafening boos as 'La Resistance' plays. He walks out to the stage wearing a royal blue gown and then strides confidently down to ringside, climbing the steps and into the ring. He brushes past Dicey turning his nose up at him with arrogance

H: Jerome Dubois, as confident as ever, he would love to send a message to gazzyD here tonight

The referee signals for the bell as Dicey and Dubois confront each other in the centre of the ring, the talk trash to each other and Dubois slaps Dicey across the face. Dicey turns away holding his face as a smile breaks out and then the crowd erupt as Dicey tackles Dubois to the ground and mounts him raining down right hand punches. Dicey stops before the referee disqualifies him and he pulls Dunois to his feet and whips him against the ropes and connects with a back body drop

JT: dicey has started like a house on fire

Dicey motions for Dubois to get to his feet and then backs him against the ropes before Irish whipping him again and then knocking him back down with a standing dropkick

JT: Dicey going for the cover

Dubois kicks out on the count of two and Dicey stays on offense. He drags Dubois up and backs him into the corner of the ring, he buries his shoulder deep in the midsection of Dubois and then stomps him down slumped into the corner. Dicey runs against the ropes and then drives his knee against the head of Dubois sandwiching up against the middle turnbuckle

H: Come on Dubois. You gotta get into this thing

Dicey motions for Dubois to get to his feet and then he whips him against the ropes and sends Dubois down with a big boot, followed by a running leg drop and then he hooks the leg for another cover

Shoulder up again from Dubs just before the 3 count. Dicey gets to his feet and he drags Dubois up. He kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the suplex

H: Great reversal from Dubois.....AND HE TAKES OUT THE KNEE TO BOOT

As Dicey goes for the suplex Dubois wriggles free and lands behind before hitting a chopblock to the back of Diceys leg. Dubois gets to his feet and goes on the attack straight away targeting the leg of Dicey, he vicously stomps on the knee and then drags Dicey upto his feet before chopping him across the chest. He continues to chop him forcing him back into the corner of the ring. He backs away and then waits for Dicey to come out of the corner before taking him back down with a dropkick to the knee

H: Brilliant tactics. Dubois truly is one of the smartest guys in this industry and he's proving it once again

Dubois drags Dicey over to the ropes and places his foot across the bottom one before springboarding off and and dropping all his weight across the knee before dragging him to the corner, Dubois exits and then drags the lef of Dicey and slams it against the steel ringpost

H: Dubois is sending a clear message to gazzyD here tonight

Dubois rolls back in the ring and then pulls Dicey up to his feet, he kicks him in the midesction and then plants him face first into the centre of the ring with a DDT. He hooks the leg and pins Dicey

Dicey kicks out. Dubois drags him back up and then throws him back down with a scoop slam, he picks him up and hits another scoop slam. Dubois backs against the ropes and then hits a jumping knee drop across the forehead of Dicey and hooks the leg for another cover

H: Another kickout from Dicey but Dubois slowly taking control of this one

Dubois pulls Dicey up and the Irishman rocks Dubois with a flurry of punches, the crowd start to cheer but quickly turn to boos again as Dubois kicks Dicey in the knee dropping him back down to a kneeling a position. Dicey slowly gets to his feet

H: MY WORD WHAT A CLOTHESLINE

JT: Dicey could be out cold

JT: YES!!! SHOULDER UP FROM DICEY

Dubois slams his fist against the mat in frustration before getting to his feet, he picks Dicey up and pushes him against the ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring, Dicey bounces off the opposite rope

JT: SWINGING NECKBREAKER FROM DICEY!!!

Dubois goes for back body drop but Dicey connects with the swinging neckbreaker. Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the referee starts to count them out

They each start to drag themselves across the ring

Dubois starts to pull himself up

JT: AND DICEY IS UP

Dicey struggles to his feet holding his leg but then quickly knocks Dubois down with a clothesline. Dubois gets to his feet straight away and is knocked straight back down with another clothesline. Dubois gets back up and then Dicey hits connects with an inverted atomic drop followed by a big boot. Dicey climbs to the top rope waiting for Dubois to get to his feet

JT: CROSSBODY...HE'S GOT HIM

Dubois kicks out miliseconds before the three. Dicey picks him up and wraps his arms around his waist and then throws him across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Dubois groggily gets up and is kicked in the midsection and the dropped face first down to the canvas and Dicey hooks the leg again

Dubois kicks out again and Dicey looks to the heavens. He gets up and signals for the end and motions for Dubois to get to his feet

JT: I have a feeling Dicey is looking for the Craicdown here

Dicey picks Dubois up but stumbles back and a chorus of boos break out as Dubois blinds him with a thumb to the eye. Dicey staggers blindly toward Dubois

H: WHAT A POWERSLAM.....THIS ONE'S OVER

JT: NO IT ISN'T, SHOULDER UP DICEY REILLY

Dubois stares at the officialand then gets to his feet, he goes back to working on the leg of Dicey. He lifts the leg up before driving it knee first back down to the canvas and then stomps in it a couple more times before locking in a one legged boston crab

H: Brilliant, Dubois had this in mind as soon as he started targeting the leg of Dicey

Dicey is stuck in the middle of the ring, pain etched on his face as Dubois applies more pressure. Dicey tries to pull himself toward the ropes

H: Dicey has nowhere to go here

Dicey carries on dragging himself toward the ropes, he raises his arm in the air ready to tap tap out

H: He's gonna tap

Dicey's arm falls

JT: NO HE ISN'T, WITH ONE ALL MIGHTY EFFORT HE REACHED THE BOTTOM ROPE

Dubois is incensed and he breaks the hold before the referee can disqualify him. He pulls Dicey up who swings a big right hand, Dubois ducks underneath it and the referee takes the blow to the face and falls through the ropes to the outside of the outside of the ring

H: Referee down

Dubois grabs Dicey and goes for the Au Revoire but Dicey blocks it, kicks Dubois in the gut

JT: POWERBOMB

Dicey gets up to his feet and motions for Dubois to do the same. Dubois slowly gets up

JT: CRAICDOWN....THAT'S IT

H: But there's no referee, Dicey has cost himself here. I love the irony

Dicey hooks the leg as the crowd count the referee's count. Suddenly boos breakout across the arena

JT: What are they doing out here?

Neo Domino and Jester run down to the ring. Dicey gets up and beckons them into the ring but they both back off

JT: TWA guys showing their true colou.....OH COME ON

From behind Destroyer grabs Dicey and wraps his hand around his throat. He lifts him high in the air before drilling him down to the mat witha chokeslam. Neo and Jester climb into the ring and the three men start to beat down Dicey. Dubois starts to come around and barks out instructions. They pick Dicey up as Dubois gets to his feet and continues to direct the beatdown. Neo Domino runs at Dicey

H: Revolutions (Codebreaker)

Domino exits the ring and pulls the referee up and slides him in under the bottom rope. Destroyer and jester lift Dicey back up and prop him up as he can barely stand. Dubois shouts at him in French and then spits in his face before setting him up

H: AU REVOIRE!!

The referee starts to come around as Dubois hooks the leg of Dicey

JT: Come on Dicey

JT: Son of a b!tch

The referee signals for the bell again as 'la resistance' begins to play again and Dubois is helped up by the TWA members. They each raise their arms in unity as the crowd boo loudly

JT: Dicey had this one won tonight until this lot showed up

H: It was his own fault for knocking the referee out, one things for sure Dubois will have certainly given gazzy food for thought here tonight, he isn't just fighting one man, he's fighting four. Not Dicey, not gazzy, not even our champion Keith Leone could overcome those odds

JT: Well I think it's wrong and gazzy will have to be on top of his game when he goes up against Neo and Destroyer here later on

Dubois and the TWA members exit the ring and up the ramp through a torrent of abuse as we cut to commercial

JT: We've already had plenty of action so far here tonight and that isn't about to change anytime soon as we have the first of two number 1 contenders matches.

H: thats right, we've got Udo Berg who has been a one man destruction crew over the past month going one on one with the returning Eliminator, and this could be tasty

JT: Tasty indeed, both men stand 7ft tall and weigh a combined total of near 900lbs, neither will give any ground to the other, we just gotta hope 6CW still has an arena after this one's through

H: Well we're about to get started as we go to Tony Bird

TB: (bell rings) ladies and gentlemen the following match is scheduled for one fall and the winner will become the number one contender for the 6CW TV Championship, introducing first from parts unknown, weighing in at 400lbs.......ELIMINATOR

The arena plunges into an eery red light as the Hallowe'en theme starts to play. The Red lights flash off and on as Eliminator steps out from behind the curtain and begins to slowly walk down to ringside. He climbs up the steps and then turns to face the crowd before spitting a blood red liquid into the air

JT: We seen Eliminator back on our screens last week when their was a confrontation backstage with Berg

H: And that is when our new GM Joshua Michaels made this match official for tonight

TB: And his opponent, from Zweisel Germany, he weighs in 486lbs.......UDOOOOOOO BERGGGGGG

Deafening boos break out amongst the crowd as the arena goes dark, a voice starts to countdown in German as dry ice spreads across the stage, when the countdown finishes 'Sonne' blasts out of the speakers as a solitary spotlight shines down and follows Berg on his descent to the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and then climbs in the ring over the top rope and stares down Eliminator

JT: Both guys staring each other down here, both with a look of determination on their faces as the referee gets us underway

The referee signals of the bell as the two giants circle each other in the centre of the ring. They tie up and Berg pushes Eliminator back into the corner of the ring. Eliminator equals the strength of Berg and forces his way back into the middle of the ring. Berg turns the tables again and forces Eliminator in another corner only for him to turn the tables and put Berg in the corner. The referee gets in between and barks orders at them to split up

H: Rather him than me getting in between these two monsters

The two men break up and meet again in the centre of the ring. Udo Berg raises his right hand in the air and motions for Eliminator to do the same

JT: Well I think we're about to find just who is the strongest of these two behemoths.....maybe not

As Eliminator goes for the test of strength Berg kicks him in the midsection. He rocks him with a big uppercut and then pushes him against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and then knocks him down with a running shoulder charge. Berg hits him with an elbow drop and then hooks the leg for the cover

Shoulder up from Eliminator. Berg gets to his feet and waits for Eliminator to do the same before running at him and connecting with a clothesline. Eliminator stays standing and Berg hits another clotheslinewhich knocks Eliminator down again and berg goes for another cover

JT: Shoulder up again from Eliminator

H: and this is what we have seen from Berg ever since Genesis disbanded at Night of Glory, total dominance

Berg exits the ring to the apron and then climbs up to the top rope, he patiently waits for Eliminator to get to his feet before leaping through the air with a flying lariat

JT: BIG BOOT FROM ELIMINATOR TAKES BERG OUT

Eliminator quickly lifts Berg up and then backs him into the corner of the ring, he whips him into the opposite corner and then runs at him enveloping with a splash. Berg staggers out of the corner and Eliminator bounces off the ropes and then connects with a running clothesline. Eliminator motions for Berg to get back to his feet and he whips him against the ropes

JT: OH MAN WHAT A SIDEWALK SLAM

JT: SO CLOSE FOR ELIMINATOR

Eliminator picks Berg up and then kicks him in the gut before hitting a snap suplex, he picks him up again before hitting another snap suplex, followed by a third and follows up with another pin attempt

Shoulder up from Berg and Eliminatorgets straight back to his feet. Eliminator drags him up and then sets him between his legs. He tries to attempt a piledriver but Berg fights against it

H: Eliminator can't lift Berg, maybe still showing signs of what happened at Night of Glory, he hasn't been in a match since then

Eliminator holds his lower back in pain, as the referee is checking on him

JT: OH COME ON....LOW BLOW, WHAT A CHEAP SHOT

H: The referee didn't see anything so I guess all is OK

Berg stomps on Eliminator as he slumps to the ground. Eliminator tries to bat him away but Berg keeps coming back with vicsious stomps. Berg grabs him up by the head and nails him across the back with hammer blow, he drags him back up and then plants him face first back dow to the mat with a DDT before hooking the leg

Eliminator kicks out again. Berg hits the mat in frustration and then gets up to his feet, he circles around Eliminator who slowly begins to get up. Berg grabs him by the head and then drops him back down with a neckbreaker

H: Udo Berg once again building the dominance we have seen as of late, its only a matter of time now before he picks up the win

JT: Thats providing he doesn't walk out first, remember has dominating as Berg has been, he has no victories against his name for the last few weeks after walking out of every match he's been in

Berg positions himself in the corner of the ring and barks in German at eliminator to get up

H: SPEAR SPEAR MY GOD WHAT A SPEAR

H: NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER! YES! I GUESS HE ONLY WINS WHEN HE KNOWS IT MATTERS

Udo gets up and raises his arms in victory

JT: WHAT A MINUTE HENRY........YES the REFEREE IS SAYING ELIMINATOR GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE

H: WHAT?!?!?!?

JT: Here, look

Replays show as the referee is coming down for the three count and Eliminator stretching his boot out on to the bottom rope

JT: Great ring awareness from Eliminator and Berg is incensed

Berg backs the official into the corner of the ring and stares a hole right through him. Eliminator is slowly getting to his feet behind as Berg turns to face him, he wraps his arms around Eliminator and lifts him into the bearhug position, tightening his grip as Eliminator tries to fight it

H: This is impressive, Eliminator may be 7ft himself, but even he isn't a match for Udo

JT: Not only is this impressive but it's clever too, Berg applying more pressure to that lower back area

Eliminator starts to drain and the referee raises his arm into the air, it drops to his side staight away

H: That's one

He raises the arm again only for it to fall straight back down again

H: And two

The referee raises the arm a third a time

H: and that's thr.....son of a bitch

The crowd get to their feet as Eliminator stops his arm from dropping a third time. He raises it back in the air feeding off the crowd and then begins to hammer away at Berg forcing him to break the hold. Eliminator carries on hammering away at Berg and then bounces off the ropes and runs at Berg

JT: OH NO.....YES!?!?!?!?

Berg grabs Eliminator by the throat and goes for the chokeslam but Eliminator elbows his way out. Berg stumbles blindly and Eliminator grabs him

JT: CHOKESLAM....WHAT A CHOKESLAM...WE HAVE A NEW NO1 CONTENDER

H: YES!!! Shoulder up from Udo

Eliminator holds his head in his hands with anguish on his face for all to see. He gets up to his feet looking at the heavens. Berg rolls toward the ropes and uses them to pull himself up and Eliminator runs at him clotheslining him to the outside. Eliminator climbs out to the apron and then jumps off with a double axe handle across the back of Berg as he tries to get back to his feet. The referee shouts at both men to get back into the ring before starting the count

Berg gets up by the barriers as Eliminator runs at him. He aims a big boot which Berg avoids leaving Elinator straddles across the barrier and then Berg knocks him into the crowd with a big boot of his own.

Berg climbs in the crowd after him and aims a punch, Eliminator blocks and connects with a big right hand of his own. The two men begin trade punches fighting further and further into the corwd as the referee continues his count

JT: I don't think either of these care that they're being counted out here

The referee signals for the bell as Berg and Eliminator continue to brawl through the crowd. Eliminator grabs Berg by the head and slams him through one of the fire exits and follows him out of sight of the cameras

JT: Folks we'll try and get a camera backstage to pick this up, but we're still no closer to naming a no1 contender to Killbane's TV title than we were when this match first started with both men getting counted out

H: I think Killbane will be one happy champion backstage knowing that he won't have to fight either of these monsters

JT: Like I said we'll keep you updated as soon as we can, but we've still got plenty more action to come here on Escalation

cut to commercial

We are back from commercials

Dicey appears on screen with an ice pack on his head as the arena immediately burst into a chorus of cheers as Christy James is seen along side him.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Dicey Reilly!!!!

Crowd: We want Jack! We Want Jack!!!

HE: Just listen to these alcoholics!!!

Dicey takes out his whisky and takes a swig.

DR: Shoot away.....

CJ: Well Dicey you have had an eventful return to say the least and you have been at the center of attention around the World title scene, and the international what are your intentions?

DR: Intentions? Isn’t it obvious? Here I have been drinking through liters of whisky for the last god knows how many years, just so I could get sponsored by Jack Daniels and retire a happy man getting free whisky for the rest of my life!

*The crowd burst into laughter.

HE: This man is a joke!

DR: But in all seriousness Christy it is simple my intentions have been the same since day one…It is first and foremost to make sure that another Genesis never happens again…and while Crowley may be back, and trying to impose his will…The second I begin to feel that he is pushing his luck, I will snap that man right back into place, and you can count on that…But as far as my own ambitions goes…put it this year, whether it is picking a bottle of Rhum, Vodka, Whisky, it doesn’t because it is all the same to me…A title is a title, and it is only as important as the man that makes it famous. Sure Mr.Kenty has the International title…A title I have never won! But you also have Keith the World Heavyweight Champion…Say what you want, while the feud is dead and buried that rivalry remains….but more importantly I have that question in my head Christy….

CJ: What question is that?

DR: Can I still do it? Do I still have what it takes? I have been involved in numerous classic moments in 6CW history but have I still got the will, the energy, the talent, to capture the 6CW Worl Title one more time? Can I measure up to these fans expectation? This name I have in all seriousness while it shows what I have achieved, it is also a burden, a burden that I have to live up to something that I may not be anymore….So my question is simple either way at Unbroken regardless as to what happens, come the end of the night I will walk up to whoever is World Champion and ask a simple question….”Me….You…..One more time…..for the biggest prize of them all!”.

CJ: Are you not looking too far ahead and forgetting about Mr.Kenty?

DR: Never Christy…When you look at the talent around I am deemed as a veteran…and rightfully so. I know better than anyone here what it takes to get the job done, and come Unbroken when it is Mr.Kenty and I standing in the ring staring at each other, Mr.Kenty will realize that I am the toughest challenge he has ever faced, and that to beat Dicey Reilly you will have to give me one hell of a beating….Biggest I am one tough S.O.B….And should Kenty win, then he may just finally earn my respect but we will see what happens at Unbroken…..

CJ: Finally how do you feel about the Ruler of the Ring Match?

DR: Never say never, but you never know what will happen in these type of matches and…..

Kenty walks in the frame….

MK: And you know what Dicey? What a perfect way to end a PPV, Mr.Kenty beating you twice and exposing once and foreall as a man who is a shadow of himself, and is nothing more than an old time….Come Unbroken you should start to think as to whether or now you should retire, because I will humiliate you! Why? because i am MMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRR...............wait for it.......wait for it.......KENNTTYYY!!

Kenty smiles as he raises the title to his side as the two men have a face down with the title in the background.

We go to commercials.

T: Another match for you Lady's and gent's and this is a triple threat match with Mr Kenty, Hidari Kenji and Geoff Steel the former world heavy weight champion this one should be a great match match with all three great competitors.

HL: Sure should be Jeff and I don't like Geoff Steels prospect in this match it seems more like a handicap match than a triple threat.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Turn up the trouble Hits and ( Kenty announces himself, Walks to the ring and then the microphone descends from the roof as the lights go out and a single white light comes down onto the ring and then Kenty says, Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I am of course your INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, and I Weighed in tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am..MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY" then walks over to the turnbuckle and says Kenty..throws the microphone away).

HL: One of the fastest rising stars in 6cw and one for the future his name is MR Kenty, Kenty.

JT: Are you a ring announcer now or summet?

The crowd boo even louder when Hood Hop by Jkwon hits and Hidari Kenji comes out with pyrotechnics blasting off into the rafters walks down the isle and then rolls under the bottom rope and looks straight at Mr Kenty who just nods at Hidari.

JT: Looks like you could be right there Henry a bit of an alliance forming in the ring and this is before Geoff Steel gets in there.

HL: Of course am right but remember Steel got a win over Hidari last week so it gives Geoff a bit of confidence but I still don't rate his chances tonight.

The crowd wait in anticipation for Geoff Steel when all of a sudden Papa Roach - Last Resort hits and rockets blast of at the top of the stage and then Geoff Steel comes out with both arms in the air and then charges down the ring and Hidari and Kenty exit the ring on the other side and Steel then climbs the top turn buckle right above Hidari and Kenty to pose for the fans.

JT: Steel looks ready for a fight Henry.

HL: And a fight he shall have Jeff.

Kenty and Hidari slide back in the ring as Steel's music finishes and the referee checks all three men and then signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Hidari and Kenty start to circle Steel who has both fists at the ready and then Kenty charges at Steel who in return hits Kenty with a clotheslines Hidari on the blind side chops Steel's leg and Steel drops down to one knee, Hidari then runs the ropes and hits a DDT on Steel stands up and puts his arms in the air as the crowd start to boo loudly.

JT: Kenty and Hidari working together in the ring this is not good for Geoff Steel.

HL: Yes but which one of these guys is gonna get the pin fall on Steel?

Kenty looks at Steel and high fives Hidari as the crowd start the you suck chant Kenty lifts up Steel and Irish whips him towards Hidari and Hidari hits a drop kick to the face of Geoff Steel and then does a monkey flip and shows of to the crowd who boo like crazy.

JT: Kenty and Hidari having a little fun with Steel now.

HL: Great moves there by Hidari the Japanese Superstar showing us what he can do and now its Mr Kenty's turn.

Hidari lifts Steel up and hits a inverted headlock then swings Steel round for a swinging neckbreaker and then an elbow to the chest of Steel who then doubles up in pain, Kenty goes for the cover with Hidari not best pleased.

Kick out..........

JT: Steel kicking out there but Hidari was not too pleased by the way Kenty went for the pin.

HL: Things could break down in the match and all out war could break between Kenty and Hidari.

The crowd cheer as Steel gets the shoulder up Hidari starts to argue a little with Kenty and Steel starts to come round a little gets his feet and hits a drop kick to the back of Kenty sending Kenty crashing into Hidari and Steel then picks up Kenty Irish whips him to the ropes and hits him with a big boot and goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

JT: Steel starting to get back in this match up as Hidari and Kenty start to argue with each other.

HL: If they stick together they might have a chance of winning but they argue on who's gonna get the pin.

The crowd boo loudly as Kenty gets the shoulder up and then Hidari does a running drop kick to the face of Steel and then goes for the cover.

Kick out............

JT: Kenty breaking the count for the pin fall.

HL: Hidari not best pleased and now these two are going at it.

Hidari pushes Kenty pointing to Steel who is laid out on the mat and Kenty then pushes Hidari who then kicks Kenty in the gut and plants him was a DDT and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...............

HL: Hidari nearly getting the pin fall there Henry.

JT: Yeah you not gonna beat a man in the stature of Kenty with a DDT'

Steel starts to come round a little and Hidari runs at Steel and Steels hits a European upper cut and then a power bomb and goes for the cover.

kick out...........

HT: Great move from steel but not quite this time.

HL: Steel showing he was ready for a fight took a lot of punishment but is starting to come back, Oh man did you hear that hit?

Steel jumps to his feet turns round and is met with a forward Russian legsweep from Kenty and Kenty goes for the cover.

kick out........

JT: So close for Kenty but Hidari breaks the count.

HL: This is why I love these matches you just never know when its gonna end.

Hidari dives on the back of the head of Kenty who then stands up and argues with Hidari and they get in each others faces before trading punchers with each other Hidari gets the better hand and then hits a standing drop kick sending Kenty top the other side of the ring.

JT: This is just one hell of a match Henry all three men giving there all.

HL: One of these guys is gonna win, Oh wait a minute what's Steel doing?

The crowd cheer loudly as Hidari turns round and is met with the Blade cutter but then the crowd boo loudly as Kenty runs across the ring and throws Steel through the ropes and on the floor on the out side of the ring and Kenty goes for the cover.

Crowd;...............1.......................2..................3............................

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Turn up the trouble hits and the crowd boo loudly as the referee holds MR Kenty's arm high in the air for the victory.

HL: Well Kenty stole one there from Geoff Steel who looks a little peed off on the out side of the ring and Kenty just smiling back.

JT: Crafty win there from Mr Kenty what will the fall out of this match be next week we shall have to wait and see but please don't go any were as we have so more action for you right after this break.

JT: Well ladies and gentlemen up next with have a thrilling competition as the tag team division begins to hot up! Revolution who made its return a few weeks back captured the tag team title, as we witnessed a meltdown and personally rivalry form between Dubois and GazzyD

HE: Revolution have been a breath of fresh air, and the best part about it, is that no one expected Perfect Jack and Daniel Reilly to be seen in the same ring again! Even less as Tag Team Partners!!!

JT: While these two men have had their ups and down, one thing has brought them back together, and that is mutual respect! Just don’t ask them who is the better man!

“I am Perfection” begins to play as the arena give a mixed reception as “Broken Dreams” then plays as out comes Daniel Reilly and Perfect Jack as the fans reluctantly boo’s Revolution. The two men are seen with the tag team titles displayed around their waist as they are seen wearing a new Revolution T-Shirt. The two men make their way down the ramp over to the commentary table.

PJ: Evening Gentlemen….

HE: What an honour it is to have both of you with us! Come Jeff stand and shows these men the respect they deserve!

DR: Don’t worry Henry, this clown wouldn’t know talent even if it slapped him in the face!

*Reilly then slaps Jeff and begins to laugh as the crowd continue to boo.

“The Next Big Thing” Hits as the arena burst into cheers as out comes Mike Hill with Blade by his side.

JT: Now ladies and gentlemen some might say this is an unlikely tag team, but before you judge them, these two men individually are exceptional talents. But the question remains can Hill trust Blade?

HE: Of course he can’t! Just over a couple of month ago Blade was screwing everybody over and doing whatever it took to get the upper hand! Your telling me he has changed his ways over night?!

JT: Either way Blade has seem to found some sort of rhythm again and whether that is down to Hill who knows?

Hill and Blade are seen posing on the turnbuckle, as Hill does a back flip and lands on his feet, as Blade jumps down as the two men shake hands.

“Where I’m From” Begins to play as the mood across the arena quickly changes as out comes Dopant Zero with Hidari by their side as the three men seem uneasy around each other.

JT: This team seems to have had a fair share of disagreements in the last couple of weeks, with neither of them really able to get on the same page, but with Hidari out here tonight they will surely have to work together in order to get the outcome they desire which is Dopant Zero at Unbroken vs Revolution for the titles!

Dopant Zero slide into the ring as Hidari makes his way over to ring side and keeps an eye on the his team as the referee rings the bell to get the match under way .

HE: This is it! We find out who will face you guys next!

PJ: Either way, we are not at all worried, come on Unbroken, Revolution will prove to the world that we picked up where we left off, and that was being number one!

DR: 2010 was a blip in Revolution and while Jack and I had our disagreements the respect was always there and we still know how to get the job done!

Hill starts things off for his team as Tsukasa enters the ring for his team the two men begin to circle around each other and then lock up. Hill gets back into a corner but then slips away from the hold and begins to unleash a series of lightning fast kicks to the gut as he then gets shoved away. Tsukasa comes charging out and goes for a clothesline but Hill ducks under leaps on the second and hits a hard chop kick sending Tsukasa against the ropes. Hill goes in with a clothesline but Tsukasa pulls on the top rope sending Hill on the apron.

As Tsukasa turns around his swings a right but Hill blocks it and hits a shoulder thrust to the gut as Tsukasa stumbles and grabs the referee. On the outside Hidari comes running behind and wrenches Hills foot off the apron as he lands head first against the apron and crumbles to the floor. An infuriated Blade enters the ring as the referee tries to hold him back stating what happened to his partner.

JT: And look at that the third man in play!

PJ: People may question tactics Jeff, but at the end of the day it is all about results, and that is exactly what Revolution guarantee’s night in, night out.

*Crowd begins to boo as the referee tells Hidari to move away from Hill, as he continues to profess his innocence.

As Hill slowly makes his way back up Tsukasa makes the tag to Kenzaki. Kenzaki leaps into the ring and runs the ropes and hits a baseball slide sending Hill flying back into the barricade. Kenzaki picks Hill up and drives him spine first into the apron. Kenzaki then rolls Hill into the ring and tags Tsukasa back in. Kenzaki picks Hill up as Tsukasa comes in and hits a clothesline and goes for the cover.

1….

2…

JT: And Hill kicks out!

HE: Impressed so far for what your seeing guys?

DR: Nothing we haven’t had to deal with in the past.

Tsukasa drags Hill to his feet and hits a scoop slam followed by and elbow drop as he then tags in Kenzaki again.

JT: A lot of frequent tags him both men trying to keep each other fresh.

HE: Typical tactic and I am not surprised to see it, it works!

Kenzaki enters the ring and as Hill gets back up in the corner Kenzaki flies in and hits a running drop kick in the corner. As Hill stumbles down in a seated position, Kenzaki drives his kness into the Hill’s throat as the referee counts to 5. At the count of 3 Kenzaki releases the hold and drags Hill into the center of the ring and goes for the cover.

1…

Kicks Out!!!!

Blade is seen pacing back and forth on the apron trying to get the crowd going behind Mike Hill!

Crowd: Let’s go Hilly!

Kenzaki drags Hill up and delivers an irish whip. As Hill comes off the ropes Kenzaki swings a right but Hill ducks under and comes off the ropes again and goes for a clothesline but Kenzaki ducks under. As Hill turns around Kenzaki goes for the Pele kick but Hill catches Kenzaki foot and locks in an Ankle Lock.

JT: What a counter!!

Kenzaki is seen screaming in pain as he tries to crawl towards the ropes, but Hill drags him back into the center of the ring. Kenzaki then rolls through the hold as Hill releases the hold bounces off the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the head as the arena burst into cheers as Blade is seen bouncing up and down on the lowest ropes like a crazed animal. Both Hill and Kenzaki crawl towards their respective corners.

*A huge roar is heard from the crowd as Hill leaps in the air and tags Blade in as Kenzaki makes the tag as well.

JT: And here we go!!!!

HE: These two men are slugging it out here!

PJ: Nothing compared to Reilly vs Jack at Beachfront Brawl.

Blade and Tsukasa are seen brawling in the center of the ring. Tsukasa begins to back away against the ropes as Blade gets the upper hand and delivers and Irish whip. As Tsukasa comes off the ropes, Blade hits a snap powerslam and then leaps back up to his feet as Kenzaki charges in with a clothesline but Blade ducks under and plants Kenzaki head first with a DDT.

As Tsukasa gets back up to his feet, Blade grasp hold of him and hits a belly to belly suplex and goes for the cover.

1….

2….

3!

JT: No Hidari pulls there referee out of the ring.

Hidari and the referee begin to exchange words as Hill makes his over to the ropes and looks to hits a flying crossbody. Just in the corner of his though Hill, spots Kenzaki running the ropes and goes for a suicide dive but Hill moves out of the way as Kenzaki flies out and take Hidari out!

HE: Miss communication there!!!

The two men then get back up, but is instantly met by a slingshot crossbody by Hill taking both men back down to their feet. Tsukasa groggily gets back up and is met with a shot to the mid-section

JT: POWERBOMB CONNECTS!!!

Crowd: 1…..2……3!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

MB: Here are your winners and the new number 1 contender for the 6CW Tag Team Championships!!! Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade!!!!

*The arena burst into cheers.

Hill is seen sliding back into the ring as the two men embrace each other. Jack and Reilly suddenly leave the commentary table and slide into the ring to confront their next opponent. Hill and Blade stretch out their hands for a handshake but Reilly and Jack walk straight threw them and out of the ring to make their way up the ramp.

We go to commercials.

We are back from commercials.

Where suddenly a brawl has broken out as Christy appears.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen it appears all hell has broken loose here!!! 3 men seem to be involved here, in the parking area!

2 men seem to be ganging up against one as security tries to get in between the three men.

CJ: I think...I think it is Dopant Zero, and Hidari!!! Yes it is!!!

Kenzaki and Tsukasa are seen beating Hidari down, as security split the men up. As security gets in between the men Hidari gets back up to his and leaps over the security team and swings a vicious right.

*SMACK!

JT: What a shot!!!!

HE: Kenzaki as K.O!!!!

Kenzaki is seen laying motionless on the floor as Hidari is seen with a pair of knuckle dusters on as an infuriated Tsukasa tries to break free and attack Hidari.

Meanwhile Joshua Michaels appears on the scene.

JM: What the hell is going on here!!!! Get these men away from each other!!!

The two men are seen shouting as Michaels has had enough.

JM: Shut up the both of you!!! You know what? I am tired of being disrespected! At Unbroken it will be Hidari vs Tsukasa and if Kenzaki is medically cleared it will be a handicap tag match!!!!

JT: Oh my!! What a match we could have here!

HE: What is he doing to Team Japan!!!

JT: Team Japan is dead! This has clearly been brewing between the three men and what better way to settle it than in a match at Unbroken!!!

We go to commercials.

JT: Well folks it nearly time to call it a night, but before that we have our main event

H: and what a main event it is. We've got the 6CW champion Keith Leone taking on one half of the tag champions, Revolution member Daniel Reilly

JT: Ever since winning the title at Night of Glory Leone has had a target on his back, and the last couple of weeks he's had ex champion Lex Hart gunning for him, but tonight Daniel Reilly may want to chip his name in to the hat for the title, he is the only multiple time reigning champion afterall

MB: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is the main event of the evening

'Broken dreams' starts to play and there's a mixed reaction from the crowd as Daniel Reilly enters the arena. Perfect Jack walks behind him, they both have their tag titles draped over their shoulders

MB: Introducing first, accompanied by Perfect Jack, from Birmingham England, he is one half of the 6CW tag team champions, DANIEL REIIIILLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

They continue to walk down to the ring and slide in under the bottom rope. Daniel Reilly climbs onto the second rope and raises his tag title in the air as Jack applauds

JT: Revolution returned after Night of Glory when they defeated gazzyD and Jerome Dubois to become the new tag team champions and theyve held the titles ever since

H: well we've learnt tonight that Revolution will be defending those titles against Blade and Hill after they defeated Dopant Zero earlier on, should be a piece of cake

JT: Well before that Daniel Reilly has to go through the 6CW champion first, and here he comes

'Limowreck' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd get to their feet as Keith Leone walks out to the sold out crowd. He soaks of the cheers at the top of the stage and then walks down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans

MB: And his opponent, from Bristol England, he is the 6CW Heavyweight Champion KEITH LEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE

Leone climbs onto the apron and then into the ring, he climbs the turnbuckles and raises his title in the air and then stares down at Reilly before hopping off and climbing the ropes the opposite side of the ring

JT: Leone looking confident, and why shouldn't he be. No matter what Micheals, Crowley and Hart are throwing at him, he's still standing

H: We'll see when Hart cashes in his rematch, we'll see how good Leone really is, but tonight he faces a difficult task in Daniel Reilly, especially with Revolution member Perfect Jack also at ringside

The referee signals for the bell and the two men tie up in the middle of the ring, they battle for the advantage and Leone backs Reilly into the corner of the ring. The referee orders both men to break up and as they do Reilly aims a right hand towards Leone who ducks underneath and then unleashes a flurry of punches of his own. Reilly is stunned back into the corner of the ring and then Leone whips him into the opposite corner and then clotheslines him down to the mat as Reilly bounces out and then Leone goes for a cover

Reilly gets his shoulder off the mat and Leone gets up to his feet and motions for Reilly to do the same. As he gets up Leone positions himself into a Russian leg sweep and then floats through straight into another pinning position

Reilly kicks out again. Leone stays on the attack and begins to stomp on Reilly as he tries to get to his feet, Leone backs against the ropes but is tripped by Perfect Jack

JT: Hey, Come on ref, control this thing

Reilly uses the distraction to get to his feet and then as leone turns back round to face him he clotheslines him out of the ring over the top rope. Reilly distracts the referee as Jack picks Leone up on the outside and rams his lower back into the ring apron and then rolls him back into the ring. Reilly quickly picks Leone up and then hits a suplex, he drags him back up and hits another suplex and then hooks Leone's leg for the pin

H: Reilly thought he had him then

Leone manages to kick out and immediately starts to hold his back. Reilly circles Leone and starts to stomp on him. Reilly bounces off the ropes and then hits a jumping knee drop and goes for another pin

Leone kicks out again to the frustration of Reilly who drags him up to his feet. He backs him against the ropes and then whips him before planting him in the centre of the ring with a spine buster

H: Daniel Reilly showing the talents that made him a two time world champion

Reilly lifts Leone up and the pushes him into the corner of the ring. He chops him across the chest and then climbs upto the second rope and starts to punch away at the head of Leone

JT: Great reversal from Leone dropping reilly head first into the top turnbuckle

The crowd get behind Leone who slowly gets up to his feet, he begins to trade punches with Reilly and quickly gets the upper hand, he backs him against the ropes and then irish whips him across the ring and then connects with a standing dropkick. Reilly quickly gets up but is knocked straight back down with another dropkick. He gets up again and swings a clothesline, Leone ducks underneath it

JT: GERMAN SUPLEX, BRIDGED

JT: SO CLOSE, REILLY JUST KICKING OUT

Leone gets straight back up and backs into the corner of the ring, he motions for Reilly to get to his feet

JT: I think Leone is looking for the spear here, NOT AGAIN, REF YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING

Jack grabs Leone around the ankle. Leone turns and grabs Jack, he pulls him up onto the apron. Reilly gets up and runs at Leone who sidesteps out of the way and Reilly clashes heads with Jack and Leone rolls him up into a pin

JT: UNBELIEVABLE...THAT WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING THREE

Reilly kicks out as the referee's hand comes down for the three count. Leone holds his head in his hands and he gets to his feet, hea waits for Reilly to do the same and then kicks him in the midsection and drops him on his head with a piledriver. Leone stalks Reilly who slowly gets back to his feet

JT: SPEAR!! THIS ONE'S OVER

JT: YES!!

H: Not so fast Reilly got his foot on the rope

Replays show Jack on the outside putting Reilly's foot on the bottom rope. Leone gets to his feet when he realizes whats happened and he slingshots himself over the top rope and takes Jack out with a crossbody

crowd: 6Cdub x 10

Leone slides back in the ring as Reilly is getting back to his feet

JT: SUPERKICK...OH NO

H: HE took out the referee, Reilly ducked underneath

Reilly hits Leone with a low blow as he is checking on the official, then he grabs him by the head and drags him over to the ropes. He hangs him by the feet off the second rope and then plants him down face first to the canvas with a DDT. Reilly drags Leone back up to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and then drops him in the ring with a powerbomb.

JT: Get him out of there

Jack climbs into the ring and the two men start to beat down Leone in the centre of the ring. Boos are deafening as Joshua Michaels, Mr Crowley and Lex Hart walk out to the stage and nod approvingly at what is happening in the ring

JT: This just isn't right

H: Its Leone's fault for knocking out the offical

Reilly barks at Leone to get to his feet

H: RKO

JT:Blocked......CONCUSS KICK

Leone pushes Reilly away as he goes for the RKO and then he connects with a concuss kick. Leone is kicked in the midsection by Perfect Jack who goes for a Perfect Plex, Leone wriggles free

JT: AND A CONCUSS KICK TO JACK.....LEONE TAKING NO PRISONERS HERE

Leone looks up at the three men on the stage as he climbs the turnbuckles to the top rope, he waits for Reilly to get to his feet

JT: MY WORD WHAT A MOONSAULT

The crowd boo as Lex Hart starts to make his way down to the ring. Leone invites him into the ring but Hart stands on the outside looking up at him and talking trash. With Leone distracted Jack knocks him down with a clothesline from behind, Reilly gets back to his feet and then the two start beating Leone down again, Lex Hart walks around the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside and then climbs the steps and into the ring

JT: And now look who wants in now that Leone is incapacitated....coward

Jack and Reilly lift Leone to his feet as Lex continues to talk trash to him, Hart lifts the steel chair high over his head

CRACK

The chair connects across the skull of Leone drawing blood as he collapses down to the mat. Hart throws the steel chair on the floor and then grabs the knocked out official, he removes the referee's jersey and then puts it on as Reilly lifts Leone and thendrops him face first onto the steel chair

H: RKO ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR, THIS IS ALL SHE WROTE

JT: CROCK OF SH.... LEONE HAS BEEN SCREWED HERE TONIGHT

H: But what a victory for Daniel Reilly, he may have just put himself next in line after Lex Hart to the 6CW championship

JT: IT WAS A DAMN SCREWOVER. HART ISN'T EVEN AN OFFICIAL

H: What are you gonna do? The two GMs are stood there watching this, they seem quite happy to let this one go

JT: OF COURSE THEY ARE! THEY'RE AS CROOKED AS ANYBODY

H: You better hope that they don't hear you say that otherwise you're out of a job

JT: I can't say it's been the best ending, but ist sure has been eventful, tune in next week for more Escaltion....goodnight folks

The show goes off air with Lex Hart standing over Keith Leone holding the 6CW title over his head
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down