The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron v Barrett

5 posters

Go down

Cameron v Barrett Empty Cameron v Barrett

Post by rapidringsroad Wed 27 Jun 2012, 9:59 pm

For anyone who's interested Shane Cameron is fighting Monte Barrett in Auckland this weekend. While neither of them are contenders for the heavyweight belt it may be an interesting fight, Barrett has a win and a draw against Tua and is the only man to put Tua on his back. Cameron on the other hand was beaten badly by Tua and decided to drop down to cruiser for a while, then offered to fight Sonny Bill for his Pacific title but Sonny wasn't interested. It's $40 on Sky and I may have been tempted but the Grand kids are coming up and I won't be able to watch in peace.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Cameron v Barrett Empty Re: Cameron v Barrett

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Wed 27 Jun 2012, 10:09 pm

Tbh I can't see why anyone would pay for this fight, I wouldn't even watch it for free

Barrett is a nothing fighter at HW and is 41 now as the other guy I've never heard of

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Wed 27 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

The other guy is the best HW in NZ (big deal I know) the only person in which NZ fans are interested in is Sonny Bill Williams, whose boxing "career" is little more than an ego boost. You think boxing in the northern hemisphere is bad- down here in the south it's dreadful.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 27 Jun 2012, 10:35 pm

$40 ffs that is ridiculous. Haye v Harrison at £15 was better value than that and a better fight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:23 pm

Hang on. They're charging to watch this 'fight'? I wouldn't even watch it if they paid me $40.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down