The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escalation card 27/06/12

4 posters

Go down

Escalation card 27/06/12 Empty Escalation card 27/06/12

Post by Blade Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 am

Cerberus v local wrestler

Confrontation between Udo Berg and Eliminator

Hidari v Hill

Geoff Steel v Destroyer

Revolution v Neo Domino/Jester

Blade v Killbane

Main Event
gazzyD/Dicey/Leone v Jerome Dubois/Mr Kenty/Lex Hart
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Escalation card 27/06/12 Empty Re: Escalation card 27/06/12

Post by Blade Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:51 pm

The scene opens up in a dark locker room with a single red light glowing from the ceiling making shadows with all the different furniture and then a tall dark figure of a man can be seen on the walls as the camera then spins round and standing there is the Destroyer wearing a full length black coat and a big round hat.

The crowd starts to boo loudly as Destroyer looks up to the camera and speaks in a deep slow voice.

Destroyer: The time has come for Geoff Steel to feel the wrath of the Destroyer, You shall pain and anguish in that ring, There will be know one to help you out of your predicament you will have your soul sent to hell.

The crowd boo loudly and then do the you suck chant.

Destroyer: I do not care if I win or lose all I care about is making you suffer you are the decease and I am the cure, You are the fire and I am the water that puts you out.

There is nothing you can do that will save you from the pain I will course you be afraid be very afraid TWA is here and TWA is here to stay.

The crowd start the 6c-dub chant.

Destroyer: Chant all you like but 6CW soon will be know more and 6CW will cease to exist we shall take you all and send you to hell.

The end is coming sooner then you think this time know one can save you not even Keith Leone your saviour from Genesis they could not destroy 6CW but TWA can and it all starts with you Geoff Steel, You are going to get punished for all of your mistakes and that starts tonight.

The crowd start to boo loudly as the room fills up with a grey mist that engulfed's the room making the Destroyer disappear in the mist with his head bowed down and the crowd continue to boo loudly.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

The crowd in the arena are on the feet when all of a sudden the arena fall's into darkness and a red spot light pans through the crowd they cheer loudly as they know who is about to come out then a voice over hits the speakers as the red light continues to span the crowd.

Voice over: Lady's and Gentleman please welcome one half of the next tag team champions that is Blade!!!!!

The crowd cheer loudly as the lights come back on in the arena and the red light disappears and the I don't care about you rages at the top of the stage and then red and white pyrotechnics race of into the rafters and the cheer get louder as Blade comes bouncing out onto the stage one side to the other and motion a belt sign with his arms across his chest then charges down the ring and slides under the bottom rope climbs the top turn buckle and then poses for the fans, Blade then jumps of the ropes and then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the croud to settle down.

Blade: Holy crap this place is just rocking tonight, How ya'all doing tonight?

The crowd start the 6 C-dub chant.

JT: Blade has them eating out of his hand all ready.

HL: He's know's how to get them wound up for the night that is a fact.

Blade: Look's who's number one contender to be a tag champ yours truly me Blade.

The fans goes crazy for Blade.

Blade: Hey I'm not the only guy who is in this tag team my other partner is good old Hilly boy.

The crowd start the Hilly boy chant.

JT: Only a few week's ago Blade and Hill were having a feud and now there tag team partners but how can long can it last?

HL: I have know idea but what I do know is that new Blade suck's.

Blade: Me and hilly boy have got our separate matches tonight ~hill has got Hidari and I have got Killbane.

The crowd start to boo loudly.

Blade: I know they both suck I will have my hands full with Killbane and am sure old Hilly boy will have too but am sure like me at the end of the night there will be only two winners and they will be Hilly Boy and myself.

You see together we are one hell of a team and on our own we are just as good cos blade and Hilly boy are gonna be the next tag team champs of the world.

The crowd cheers for Blade again.

JT: Blade sure is confident tonight.

HL: Yeah but will that confidence bit him back hard on the ass?

Blade: Killbane a 6ft 4 inch pop corn fart, The Walking Apocalypse , una dorada (The Golden One) the only thing Golden about you is the snot that comes out of your nose even though that is green because your just full of crap fella.

Blade pauses a while the crowd slow at first but then the whole arena chants pop corn fart.

JT: Only in 6CW will you ever here a pop corn fart chant.

HL: Hey they need to show some respect for Killbane he wont take too kindly for blade calling him a pop corn fart.

Blade: Man that just came into my head I will have to remember that one pop corn fart, Anyway were was I oh yeah taking the Michael out of Killbane, So your from good old Mexico I bet your mouth smells like the back side of an elephant when he takes a dump with all that horrible Mexican food that you eat.

HL: He can't say that can he?

JT: Well he did keep it sort of clean Henry.

Blade: So Killbane why don't you come out here and tell us who in the hell you got so ugly, Come on fella am waiting.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:26 pm

*Dressed in a smart suit with his black hair slicked smartly back, Jack Reynolds greets the camera's as they pan to the backstage area. The Roving reporter is standing in front of a Plasma Tv with the 6CW logo just behind in its Iconic red. As the Camera's close in, Reynolds cracks a smile holding the microphone tentatively before raising it to his lips and welcoming in the audience*

JR: Good evening ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time is..

???: Your guest at this time is the iconic, multi - time tag team champion, current International title living life in the fast lane, former Genesis member that has flourished from a small daffodil into a majestic blossom of Roses and that man is..

Me.

*Slapping Reynolds on the back fairly hard, Kenty strides in with a big smile etched across his face exposing his bleached white pearls. Kenty is wearing a traditional Kenty shirt with a pair of jeans and a pair colourful Vans. After catching his breath, Reynolds Goes to talk as a beaming looking Kenty looks on*

JR: Took the words right from my mouth Kenty.. hmm..Anyways tonight, your main eventing..

Mr Kenty: Shh.. Shh.. Jackie boy listen.. do you hear it?

*Placing a arm around Reynolds who is looking irritated but does his best to hold it down, Kenty sarcastically looks to his right.. then left.. and then finally above.*

Mr Kenty: Can you not hear it.. You can't hear it can you? Wow.. you cannot be serious! Ladies and Gentleman.. I'd like to apologise for my awful John Mcenroe impression with Wimbledon and all but I'd also like to apologise for Jack Reynolds who appears to be going deaf which only means he is getting older and older.. Out of courtesy, I think Jack should gracefully step aside from this interview.. Go on Jacky, I got this pal..

*Looking slightly emotional, Reynolds skulks away leaving a struggling to hold back laughing, Mr Kenty clutching a microphone looking directly at the camera*

Mr Kenty: Now you may think.. ahh shucks how can Kenty interview himself, well don't worry I got that covered! So here goes.. not as mysterious as say Spiderman but never mind..

*Jumping to the left side, Kenty looks at the right side still within shot of the camera and begins to speak*

Mr Kenty: Looking dashing tonight if I do say so myself first and foremost Kenty! but whats your plan for tonight against 6CW world heavyweight Champion, Keith Leone, Hall of famer, Dicey Reilly and youngest 6CW world heavyweight champion, Gazzy D?

*Hopping to the left hand side, Kenty looks directly back at the left side with a smirk*

Mr Kenty: Your making me blush, but hey everyone thinks it. My plan for tonight is do what I always do..and that is simply win. The Stuntman that is our 6CW world champion, Keith Leone. Leone can claim he is the best in the business and in our federation particularly, however I don't rate him in the slightest and I'm sure the folk in the back and in attendance tonight all don't rate him either. Which brings me on to the next point.. If you have any opinions you wan't to express about a glorified stuntman or any points I raise during this interview then please write to my Twitter at..

*At the bottom of the screen the Twitter birds appear and in the middle of the two images in Italic and white font Mr Kenty Twitter's address appears. As this happens, Kenty pretending to look dumbfounded places his index finger pointing down before the message disappears before Kenty speaks*

Mr Kenty: You may even get a retweet. However I digress! Lex has issues with Leone and I have no problem with that whatsoever with what happened with Genesis and the whole I'm going to end your career, end Genesis, end this or that or whatever! The fact is Leone has got a target right in the middle of his hairy, gross chest which is going to be aimed at by all members of the roster but at the moment, Lex has priority and quite rightly. But that priority will only last so long and by then our friendly neighbourhood Stuntman will be subject to a whole world of pain.

*Jumping back to the right hand side and looking left, Kenty raises the microphone again*

Mr Kenty: Ohh jheeze Kenty! but what about Dicey and Gazzy?

*And yet again hopping to the left hand side and looking right, Kenty begins to speak*

Mr Kenty: The hall of Shamer and social outcast? Ahh right.. well the famous shamer, Dicey I fully expect to come to the ring, shout out his whole "Let's have a drink" "Kick ass" for example but I truly hope, I truly, truly,truly, truly! hope that the officers in the area.. see a rusting, decaying, metal piece of trash driving on the wrong side of the road and they arrest a drunken mess known as Dicey Reilly who can be brought to justice and ASAP sent to the next AA meeting! I'm sure if he does get to the area tonight, I will be target 1 and I'm sure He will be gunning for me.. well more like crawling after me, almost like a zombie. Gazzy, well he will be tonight unless he has made a new friend or a pretty girl has talked to him. Gazzy is actually a interesting one because.. I'm a fan of his talents. However unlike me, Gazzy had it all and let it all go..now one day I will have it all and I will never let it go. I guarantee tonight Gazzy and Dubois will go at it like a dog going for hot chips! But crucially, Dubois will have the edge as Gazzy will have in the back of his mind a far superior athlete in the corner to worry about.. Anything else?

*Jumping to the right hand side, Kenty puts on a Christy James impression and begins to speak*

Mr Kenty: Will you sign my top?

*Jumping back to the left side, with a shocked face, Kenty then looks to the camera, Winks with a cheesy white grin and heads off down the lockeroom. The shown then heads to commercials*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm

A dark locker room is seen, Ceberus is sat on a bench, he's sitting in silence, his lips are mouthing words but its impossible to make out what he's saying beneath his mask. The camera gets closer and zooms in on his mouth as the slightest whisper can be made out..

C: I am the Orisha of War... All shall flee from me... Or fall... beneath the wave of chaos that follows...

The camera zooms out as Visage steps out from the shadows wearing a dark body suit, his mask depicts a skull as he shoos the cameraman away

V: My fellow idol is busy... Leave!!!

Visages staff comes into view and is thrust towards the camera before static appears on the screen and all goes back...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am

Udo Berg walks into the locker room as the crowd can be heard booing in the arena.

He walks around the room as if looking for something, He opens his bag and rummages through it in a panic.

Udo: wo ist es? WO IST ES!

He suddenly stops and lets out a relieved breath and stares at the photo, the camera tries to look at it but Udo quickly stuffs it into his boot and slams his foot down as he moves towards the mirror and stares at himself for a while before letting out a huge roar and turning around and throwing the cameraman out of the room and slamming the door.

Christy appears and helps the camerman up

C: You ok jeff?

off camera Jeff says something

C: Ok well sorry but were gonna have to go back in there, we need an interview with Udo....

Christy knocks on the door but there is no answer, she knocks again

C: Udo? could we have a quick word from you......regarding Eliminator?

Udo's door bursts open and Udo looks enraged at the mention of Eliminator

Udo: You vant a vord? How about coward? How about target? Thiss....man, vil feel the full force of meine wrath soon enough, unt he vil see vhat it iss to be a giant, a warrior! I AM UDO BERG! UNT NO VON IS STRONGER THAN ME!............NO ONE!

Udo turns to leave

C: Udo! Udo! one last thing?....What is the photograph you keep putting into your boot?....an old girlfriend?....

Udo turns around with a look of anger and shock on his face, he grabs Christy by the neck and lifts her up to his face as she looks in agony and puts her arms on his to try and get him off, the size difference is apparent and there is no chance of her over powering him.

Udo: You never EVER! ASK ME ABOUT THAT AGAIN Ms James....YOU NEVER ASK ME AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTANDT? I SAID DO....YOU....UNDER....STAND!

Christy squezzes out the word "Yes" as Udo drops her and snarls at the camera before entering his locker room and slamming the door.

The cameraman puts his camera on the floor facing Christy and rushes over to her and checks she is ok as the show goes to a commercial.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down