The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA

4 posters

Go down

Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA Empty Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA

Post by Hero Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Matt Morgan recently spoke to 102.5 FM The Beart promoting this weekend's house shows in Texas and discussed his status with the company. Morgan said there are "a lot of rumors" going on
around him and that his time in the company "may be coming to a pass."

"I'm not going to deny that," he said. "I don't feel like I'm getting what I'm putting into TNA." Morgan said he was the "ultimate head-turner in TNA" and claimed that he is tired of a having the carrot of the World Title "dangling in front of my face."

Morgan said his contract is coming up soon and that the company has the best roster in wrestling, noting that "my beef is with the company." He noted that he's appearing on the house shows to keep to his obligations to TNA.

One source who is a talent in TNA noted that Morgan "thinks he's a bigger star than he is" and continued "what does he honestly think will happen to him in WWE? Mid-carder at best". The source notes that the company will likely part ways with him as he is reportedly lobbying management for a pay raise and creative plans which put him in the main event picture.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA Empty Re: Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA

Post by paulscholes Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:52 pm

any word on whe hes going to return after getting "injured" by bully ray.

I wonder if Matt morgan would of won bound for glory last year if he did not tear his pectoral muscle

Last edited by paulscholes on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA Empty Re: Matt Morgan speaks on his status with TNA

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Mid-carder at best in WWE? Well that is all he is getting from TNA as they maintain the same old top spots of Sting, Storm, Roode, Anderson, RVD and Hardy.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:Mid-carder at best in WWE? Well that is all he is getting from TNA as they maintain the same old top spots of Sting, Storm, Roode, Anderson, RVD and Hardy.

Roode had 2 months off, Sting has a HBK style schedule for title shots, the rest i agree with because of others being in feuds ala Bully Ray and Abyss

and...
Spoiler:

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:07 pm

I think that AA shoud be in the BFG series done a lot more then magnus, Robbie E, Daniels and the Pope (who not been seen since Jan) Wath'supwiththat

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Got to say I'm a bit fed up of RVD, Hardy and Anderson being there the whole time when all they do is fight each other.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down