The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Morgan v Sting (TNA Spoilers)

4 posters

Go down

Matt Morgan v Sting (TNA Spoilers) Empty Matt Morgan v Sting (TNA Spoilers)

Post by x12x Sun May 05, 2013 11:05 pm

I just finished watching the latest TNA Impact on Challenge that had Sting make Matt Morgan pass out with the Scorpian Deathlock but I have to say that may be the worst submission I've ever seen, for the most part Matt Morgan's back wasn't even arched at all and when he had it "locked in" Morgan was literally lay flat on his stomach with Sting just sat on him not putting any effort in to it at all.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Matt Morgan v Sting (TNA Spoilers) Empty Re: Matt Morgan v Sting (TNA Spoilers)

Post by Mr Video Man Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 am

also when matt was supposedly knocked out after sting released the hold matt moved his legs................if your trying to sell being passed out then don't move
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 am

It's his body in spasm from the pain surely!!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 am

It actually looked like it would be quite nice to have done to you, would slightly stretch your back out without too much strain and the weight of someone on your lower back would almost be like one of those massages when someone stands on you...may he didn't pass out, he just fell asleep?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 am

xviperx wrote:It actually looked like it would be quite nice to have done to you, would slightly stretch your back out without too much strain and the weight of someone on your lower back would almost be like one of those massages when someone stands on you...

with a happy ending Wink
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 am

Well seeing Jim Carrey beat Matt Morgan was a pretty happy ending.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon May 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Have to admit I was genuinely surprised by this one.

I thought for sure Morgan would get to face Bully Ray and that maybe he was finally going to get the push he'd been waiting for...after all, Sting is mostly just there to put other guys over these days.

Then again, maybe they felt they needed two guys with big reputations/records and history with the company. If nothing else having the Stinger face Bully will be a big draw with the fans.

I'm actually quite pleased too as I have to confess I'm a total mark for Steve Borden. Hug notworthy I just love it when he gets all manic-aggressive (sadly not nearly as much as he used to).

As for the match I thought it was pretty good...at least they made it look like a hard-fought match, with both Morgan and Sting taking some punishment.

That said the Scorpion Death Lock does actually look more painful before he locks it in, when the other guy's partially twisted round with his legs in the air. Having to apply it twice at least means Morgan came off as a strong loser. Hopefully we'll see more of him over the coming weeks.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down