The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place...

+12
seanmichaels
John Bloody Wayne
TRUSSMAN66
Il Gialloblu
superflyweight
AlexHuckerby
jammin
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
paperbag_puncher
JabMachineMK2
Rodney
davidemore
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place... - Page 2 Empty My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place...

Post by davidemore Thu 07 Jun 2012, 8:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Dear Cultured Poster,

Daviemore be the name, and i am famed for being someone who has an active mind, at least when it comes to this forum (yesterday someone asked for a return of the old davidemore, to say i was shocked and surprised is an understatement.)

So, I got to thinking, who is the most rambling soul in the current boxing circle? Who seems to take random fights in random lands, go from here to there, through the weights and into the lions den. Juan Marquez took on Chris John in his own backyard and lost (probably robbed) when he had a much bigger fight on the table, I think it was for another title, i forget who it was against. Anyway, who rambles in the boxing world? Clinton Woods fought some big names abroad, and Frochy baby loves a travel, but who else? Educate me, bromance me, enlighten the man D-Man. Your man, emore.

Lately them pesky Russians (no offence intended) seem to be getting yanks over... hmm... interesting.

Yours forever, the man that will never leave you,

Davidemore

davidemore

Back to top Go down

My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place... - Page 2 Empty Re: My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place...

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu 07 Jun 2012, 3:51 pm

davidemore wrote:We are indeed a rare breed john bloody wayne, we are indeed. Top 5 Blues singers. In no particular order.

1. Howlin Wolf
2. Muddy Waters
3. B.B King
4. John Lee Hooker
5. Our man... Junior

Son House is deadly too, ever had a listen?

Danny Williams completely shot aye, completely. Chinless will equal win less.

All great names there. John Lee Hooker reigns supreme at my place, but the old delta guys like Son House, Willie Brown and Robert Johnson have their times too. Just discovered RL Burnside - Ass Pocket Of Whisky recently.

Ahem, boxing...punching, gloves KO whooo!!

Emanuel Augustus spent most of his career on the sharp end of hometown decisions.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place... - Page 2 Empty Re: My Mind is Rambling: From Place to Place...

Post by davidemore Thu 07 Jun 2012, 3:59 pm

Love Robert Johnson, Love in Vain is a top fav of mine.

Augustus man, forgot that name.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2