The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2

+11
Adam D
The Terror of Tylorstown
Small Time
bhb001
J.Benson II
TRUSSMAN66
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JabMachineMK2
Rowley
mobilemaster8
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2 Empty D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:29 pm

Just a laugh really if you fancy one?

D4 has just put up a thread on an alternative site stating the following:

Mayweather is fighting Khan to avoid Pacquiao.

Khan would get more money fighting P4P 1 Pacquiao.

Khan is more popular in the US then Mayweather ever is or was.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2 Empty Re: D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:37 pm

Bless him, if Manny is P4P number one what does that make Marquez? Has D4 followed the lead of the governing bodies and introduced Super and Diamond P4P fighters to his rankings. Clever if so, always good to be ahead of the curve.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2 Empty Re: D4 Rambling Continues over on Channel 2

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:54 pm

Which site does he frequent? Fancy a laugh.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:02 pm

ja606

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:02 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Which site does he frequent? Fancy a laugh.

www.hotpinoylovebags.com

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:10 pm

Haha mind the windows!

Jab, have a look on www.ja606.co.uk for an absolute laugh.

Also look out for a gent called LESCARGO........

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

www.hotpinoylovebags.com

was mrs windows a filipino take out?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

www.hotpinoylovebags.com

was mrs windows a filipino take out?

I wish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:20 pm

Every once a month I stick a Mayweather article on there and watch him bite....

"Manny is the most underrated fighter in history spoof" was my last addition..

Crummy site...........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:27 pm

Dude's got issues.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm

I love D4, only wish he had time enough to join every boxing forum on the internet. We would have more users than facebook within a fortnight.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:40 pm

Oh dear.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:08 pm

Rowley wrote:I love D4, only wish he had time enough to join every boxing forum on the internet. We would have more users than facebook within a fortnight.

I take it you mean every other bxing forum a part from this one?

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:32 pm

bhb001 wrote:
Rowley wrote:I love D4, only wish he had time enough to join every boxing forum on the internet. We would have more users than facebook within a fortnight.

I take it you mean every other bxing forum a part from this one?

I can have something of an influence on his ability to post on here, an ability I would be only too happy to exercise/abuse

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:35 pm

You're the worst kind of power abuser.

D4 intimidates you with superior knowledge, charm and intellect so you censure him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:39 pm

It's not the first site he's been kicked off............and rightly so...It's oppressive posting at it's worst...

You can't debate with him......He just ignores you and carries on preaching...

Obsession...and I pity the guy deep down.......He really should be ignored.........

I mean Presidential candidate Mccain is trying to regulate Boxing after Manny vs Bradley !!!

Mccain must have missed Ramirez-whittaker.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:40 pm

D4 intimidates you with superior knowledge, charm and intellect so you censure him.

But you have never been threatened with any kind of ban.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:40 pm

Rowley wrote:

Nicely played.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:40 pm

Rowley wrote:

He's mates with the Klits.........Be a bad career move !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:42 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Only Wladimir.

He said it really p*sses him off when you spell his name with a V. You've been warned, T-Bone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:42 pm

What used to wind me up most Truss was when he derailed threads that had sod all to do with Manny or Floyd with his drivel, you could write four pages about Jem Mace only for D4 to appear and say that Manny had recently had a new haircut so it was obvious from that Floyd was ducking him

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:43 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Only Wladimir.

He said it really p*sses him off when you spell his name with a V.  You've been warned, T-Bone.

One look at my 75 inch chest and he'll be happy for me to spell it with a Z ....Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:48 pm

Rowley wrote:What used to wind me up most Truss was when he derailed threads that had sod all to do with Manny or Floyd with his drivel, you could write four pages about Jem Mace only for D4 to appear and say that Manny had recently had a new haircut so it was obvious from that Floyd was ducking him

I hated the fact his arguments were so c**p........

Alvarez will be weight drained and yet all Manny's best wins were catchweight....but they were happy to come in under.....

Mosley was shot but resurrected himself for Manny..........Oscar was at welterweight his best weight..

Mayweather is a drug cheat because of his traps !! and yet Manny is a flower..

Most of all I disliked his habit of ignoring rebuttal and chucking articles by some hack in Outer Mongolia at you who supported his argument..

Don't let him come back...........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

One of my favourite arguments he ever put forward was one he used to prove Oscar was not weight drained which amounted to a video link of Bob Arum saying he wasn't, because Arum is a guy with no vested interest in that particular debate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:57 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Rowley wrote:What used to wind me up most Truss was when he derailed threads that had sod all to do with Manny or Floyd with his drivel, you could write four pages about Jem Mace only for D4 to appear and say that Manny had recently had a new haircut so it was obvious from that Floyd was ducking him

Alvarez will be weight drained and yet all Manny's best wins were catchweight....but they were happy to come in under.....

Mosley was shot but resurrected himself for Manny..........Oscar was at welterweight his best weight..

Most of all I disliked his habit of ignoring rebuttal and chucking articles by some hack in Outer Mongolia at you who supported his argument..

There's passion in this diatribe Very Happy 

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:57 pm

Hahahahaha wish i could remember that!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 4:01 pm

Small Time wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

There's passion in this diatribe Very Happy 

I've said it before but I once went out with a girl who was crazy about Madonna.....We could be talking about the National debt....Mount Olympus or the problems the Eskimoes face up North and she'd still find a way to get Madonna into the conversation.....

These people don't realise how boring and monotonous they are and they aren't open to other subjects....

They are to be pitied........

and Curry was weightdrained against Honeyboy !!!Cool Cool Wink 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 4:03 pm

Truss is right though, if Manny had announced Alvarez at 152 as an opponent D4 would have figuratively gone into meltdown, Floyd does it and he is weight drained and green.

(Please all note the correct use of the word figuratively, rather than the more commonly used and inappropriate word literally which annoys me enormously)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Terror of Tylorstown Wed 07 Aug 2013, 4:22 pm

You wouldn't happen to watch 'How I Met Your Mother' would you?

The Terror of Tylorstown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Aug 2013, 4:23 pm

No never seen it

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:05 pm

Rowley wrote:No never seen it
He's literally never seen it. Or should that be figuratively never seen it? True Story.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:13 pm

It should be literally, as I have genuinely never seen even a second of the show. I really do hate people who misuse the word literally. I literally hope everyone of them dies in searing pain.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:12 am

You should try living down south, where it is pronounced "litcherly" On the subject of tv shows, I saw one the oter day with Count Arthur Strong in it, and Rory Kinnear upset a cafe owner by pointing out that he didn't need to add an apostrpohe when he writes "chip's" ! Very amusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gsd5cc0 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:54 pm

Seems D4 has an acolyte in kamran, parroting the floyd hating and suckling from mannys teats

gsd5cc0

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:03 am

I've forgotten what he was like. Reading a few of his posts I genuinely think he has something along the lines of Autism.

I don't think Austism is correct, but he has something that won't allow him to divert from his feelings once he's latched onto something - in this case Manny P. He's so narrow minded and unable to understand an argument that goes against his.

And extra points to Rowley on the whole 'literally' thing.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:08 am

Can we get Chisora to start a campaign to replace the word "literally" with "physically"?

That would physically make my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:12 am

DAVE667 wrote:Can we get Chisora to start a campaign to replace the word "literally" with "physically"?

Laugh 

It is very, very rare that you make me laugh, Dave, but that was a good one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:13 am

DAVE667 wrote:Can we get Chisora to start a campaign to replace the word "literally" with "physically"?

Laugh 

SLAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:19 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Laugh 

Tino has always struck me as more of a Genesis guy than Slayer.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:21 am

I love heavy metal.

BON JOVI smash it up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Laugh 

Tino has always struck me as more of a Genesis guy than Slayer.
I'm phyically making the effort to convert him

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:30 am

More sayer than slayer I thought. Tina has thunder in his heart. Literally, figuratively, metaphorically, and physically speaking.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I love heavy metal.

BON JOVI smash it up.
Used to like it but stopped listening once I heard Europe The Final Countdown as it was only ever going to be downhill from that point.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:34 am

Tina, is that a misprint and do you mean BON JOVI - (physically) smash 'em up.

In which case I would physiliterologically agree with you

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:49 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I love heavy metal.

BON JOVI smash it up.
Used to like it but stopped listening once I heard Europe The Final Countdown as it was only ever going to be downhill from that point.
'We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall, cos maybe they've seen us and will welcome us all'

My favourite lyrics of the 80's. Life on mars no, life on Venus yes.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:51 am

There genuinely is nothing to dislike about the song Milky.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:53 am

Rowley wrote:There genuinely is nothing to dislike about the song Milky.
I'd phyically disagee with you, it's not nearly long enough...but enough of my personal problems and back to the song

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglongreturns Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:14 pm

Why dont you just leave the lad alone? Hes doing no harm to anyones opinion on 606v2?

shenglongreturns

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 14 Aug 2013, 1:17 pm

Rowley wrote:There genuinely is nothing to dislike about the song Milky.
Not even the hair?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 1:55 pm

The hair doesn't affect the song does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next