The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

louis theroux - worlds most hated family

+5
randy-poffo
Pr4wn
davidl1061
President Trump
Adam D
9 posters

Go down

louis theroux - worlds most hated family Empty louis theroux - worlds most hated family

Post by Adam D Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:32 pm

did anyone see this last night?

Proper bunch of mentalists those lot were!

Made the curch of hero seem quite pleasant!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

louis theroux - worlds most hated family Empty Re: louis theroux - worlds most hated family

Post by President Trump Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:29 pm

I watched it Hobo, crazy bunch of bastardos alright

I saw the previous one he did with them and it was twice as bad

Was it just me or were most of the girls hot as hell (pardon the pun) especially the first girl he met that left, the gozunga's on her Drool

President Trump

Back to top Go down

louis theroux - worlds most hated family Empty Re: louis theroux - worlds most hated family

Post by davidl1061 Tue 05 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

I watched both of them and have to say they are just getting weirder (the family that is). It is verging on a cult. They are unwavering in their belief, do they think then that there will only be about 30 people in heaven?

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 05 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Verging on a cult? They're way past that lol.

I watched this on iplayer last night and it's a total waste of plenty of attractive young women, though the first girl that he met did look pretty trashy.

I found their whole ethos so hugely hypocritical, though. Why would God want his people to preach the pure hatred of others? Also, "Gramps" seemed totally senile.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by randy-poffo Tue 05 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

I love louis therouxs shows.
I can understand people who are born into this type of cult beliving in what they say,but to come into it from the outside and join a cult like that doesn't make sense.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

Yeah that guy who was sat at the abck of the church during the sermon was just odd.

Really odd.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:11 am

I watched this on iplayer yesterday.

Louis Theroux is a genius. Absolute genius.

I actually watched the first one and would agree that they are getting weirder. The parodies of pop music just seems odd. The posters and videos are shocking. I also loved the fact that he had a reputation when he went there. They were watching him closely throughout the entire thing.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:12 am

I concur with previous posts.

Cult member women are hot!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:13 am

It was so weird. They were insulting him while smiling and laughing.

The older woman who was in charge of the pickets really gave me the creeps. Something really sinister about her.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:20 am

Watched this and the original, didn't find it as entertaining as some of his other shows. They are too far from reality for it to be interesting.

It's a horrible way to bring up your kids; not allowing them any of their own thoughts.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 1:27 am

anybody tried to find them on twitter yet Shocked

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2011, 2:58 am

I found their whole ethos so hugely hypocritical, though. Why would God want his people to preach the pure hatred of others? Also, "Gramps" seemed totally senile.
.................................................................................................................

Exactly, also they seemed to think virtually all premature death was an act of god on sinners & were happy about it! I liked how the guy said to Louis how he was gonna edit it & pick out bits to make them look stupid, or words to that effect, think they were managing that ok & yes what about the pop parodies?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:57 pm

I have all Theroux documentries and some of them are crazy, i remember this one, weirdos. They should shoot that women that was leading them in the head, did they not protest at the funerals of dead soldiers, sick. The first series is my favourite so far and but there are lots, of recent ones the African Hunting Party is quality, gives you a good picture of the hunting scene in Africa.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Thu 14 Apr 2011, 1:35 am

I love Theroux's programs, very well made. That woman seemed evil and the less said about the pastor the better!

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down