The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements)

+26
azania
TopHat24/7
owen10ozzy
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
RANDY77
ShahenshahG
jammin
OasisBFC
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
lfc91
Mayweathers cellmate
Strongback
mobilemaster8
two_tone
Sugar Floyd Louis
Union Cane
as1079
EdWoodjr
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Daz
Rowley
hampo17
AlexHuckerby
PPVxHOTTY
manos de piedra
School Project
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements) - Page 3 Empty Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements)

Post by School Project Thu 10 May 2012, 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Khan vs Peterson has been called off. Nevada state commision won't sanction the fight.

A fight is looking to be rearranged for Khan for 30th June.

I'm not sure what will happen to the belts, or the previous fight for that matter (NC etc) but it looks as though the WBA and IBF will be stripping him of his titles.

I'll post more as I find out...

Last edited by School Project on Thu 10 May 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

School Project

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements)

Post by azania Fri 11 May 2012, 3:03 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Thats his private doctor thogh Az - paid for by GBP so everything is above board

Yes, but what if that Doc gets it wrong? Khan can barely tie his shoe-laces without asking for help, so how would he know what is banned and what is not? Better people than him/LP have falled foul. Remember that Scottish skier who took a cold remedy and had to give up his olympic medal?

I want to hear the full story about LP. A guy with no formal education and given advice as to what to take. He is hardly going to know what is banned and what isn't. I feel sorry for him in many ways.

azania

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking: Khan - Peterson is Off! (Includes Interview with Peterson + Statements)

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 May 2012, 3:09 pm

IF the doctor gets it wrong he has already submitted the medicals to the commission and they know beforehand. This was a one off treatment with some random doctor far away from home - Doctors in DC not able to diagnose low testosterone. They went to some idiot on the fringes of any sort of medical expertise rather than an accredited doctor n the capital. He has lawyers for this ort of thing.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 11 May 2012, 3:30 pm

A Nick Riveria type of doctor?

The boxer has to rely and trust his team and if they inadvertantly/deliberately give him bad advice, the boxer is up the creek without a paddle. I suspect this is what happened to LP. I hope it is anyway. I dont want to see a boxer deliberately cheating. Leave that to cyclists and sprinters who do that. No-one gets hurt other than their shrinking gonads.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 May 2012, 3:31 pm

Some weird arse homeopathy clinic

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 3:35 pm

azania wrote:Looks to me that he is setting the scene for his doctor to take the blame.

Shame it's not Michael Jackson's Dr, that guy could do with a positive news story about him.

"Dr prescribes medicine and patient DOESN'T die!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3