The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight on Khan v Peterson card.

3 posters

Go down

Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight  on Khan v Peterson card. Empty Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight on Khan v Peterson card.

Post by School Project Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:16 pm

Looks like Golden Boy are looking to match Adrian Broner up ok the Khan Peterson undercard. This is good news as the kid will be getting more exposure to the UK audiences. The guy is being shaped slowly into a possible P4P contender but hasn't had as much hype around him as Alvarez or Gamboa.

Will look forward to this card if GBP can deliver again!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight  on Khan v Peterson card. Empty Re: Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight on Khan v Peterson card.

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 20 Mar 2012, 1:46 pm

Only thing I wonder is with the SFW Division as it is unless he faces the WBA Champ (Uchiyama) I don't see who can provide a serious arguement. The way he handled a good fighter in Perez was emphatic.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight  on Khan v Peterson card. Empty Re: Rumour: Adrien Broner may fight on Khan v Peterson card.

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Tue 20 Mar 2012, 1:58 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Only thing I wonder is with the SFW Division as it is unless he faces the WBA Champ (Uchiyama) I don't see who can provide a serious arguement.

Uchiyama has never fought outside Japan and I can't see that changing any time soon

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 20 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Yup, which is the reason that fight will NEVER happen unless theres an awful lot of money in it.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down